The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

To Know You, Is to Enslave You...

Chapter 3

“Yesss...,” Angelica hissed, slowly pushing and packing the soaked, fragrant panties between Jenny’s lips and onto her tongue, “We’re both passing our tests, here, and both doing ourselves proud, Jenny.”

Not having remotely expected her captor to respond in such a fashion, Jenny could only moan. She jerked in her restraints, trying to pull her mouth from the hand Angelica held so tightly over her lips. No matter how she moved her head though, Angelica’s hand stayed glued to her face, easily holding Gina’s thin, juicy boyshorts inside her mouth. She could taste Gina’s pussy now, just as she’d tasted Ingrid’s, and found another wall of resistance crumbling in her mind.

Maybe she wasn’t a lesbian, but she couldn’t help but enjoy the sexual taste of another woman. The taste of another woman’s pussy made her own weep with desire, and she could no longer deny that.

“Tape, Gina,” Angelica was saying, the obvious arousal in her voice speaking to Jenny, too. She watched as the nodding redhead opened a compartment on the right edge of her seat and pulled out a roll of wide, white medical tape. Tearing off a six-inch strip, Gina kneeled down on the floor between them, holding it out and ready. Angelica removed her hand, and Jenny found the tape being plastered over her lips from ear to ear, and from her nose to the point of her chin.

Angelica put her hand back then, smoothing the tape down completely. “I’ve already taken control of your ability to move, Jenny. And, with your hands all balled up and taped closed inside your armbinder, I control what you can touch, and what touches you. Now, I’m also controlling your sense of taste, and your ability to speak... or demand, complain, or even to beg. Not only can I do anything I want to you, but you can’t even tell me to stop anymore.

“My total control over you is growing, and you can feel that, and you can feel yourself giving in to that, can’t you, dear?”

Jenny could. She searched and scrambled through her mind, looking for old defenses, or even new ones, for the things she was feeling. She was starting to melt completely though, and try as she might, she couldn’t find anything within her to use to fight back anymore.

Instead, she was sucking on Gina’s soaked panties, the other’s taste turning her on badly.

She tried to speak, but her words were completely muffled and blocked by her tight gag. The knowledge of that only added fuel to the deep, relentless fire burning under her libido.

She strained and reefed against her restraints again, but got nowhere, her bindings repeating, “you are helpless, you are helpless” over and over again in her head. That, and her failure to loosen them at all only made her pussy spasm more.

Finally, Angelica pressed her warm cheek to Jenny’s, and whispered into her ear, “Feel me taking command of your body, of your senses. Feel yourself sinking and melting into my hands, and falling under my control. If I started to slide my fingertips over your clitoris right now, we both know you’d cum, wouldn’t you, Jenny?”

Jenny nodded once before catching herself, still fighting out of habit, still fighting because that’s what she’d done all her life. Determined to make something of herself, she’d fought to get the highest grades, to break through the glass ceiling she’d always felt was there, to make a place and a name for herself in the world, whatever the cost in friendship, happiness, or love.

Angelica was right again, though. If the dominatrix teased her clit right now, Jenny knew she’d cum, and cum very hard, and there’d be nothing she could do to stop that from happening.

But....

“I won’t give in,” she tried to say, enunciating as best she could with her mouth stuffed, and her lips trapped and held by the sticky tape. It sounded pathetic and useless, even to her, but apparently her main captor disagreed.

“Ohh... I almost, almost understood what you just said. And that won’t do at all, will it? Gina, the sports wrap!” Angelica said, staring into Jenny’s eyes, her hand outstretched beside her.

Gina placed something blue and soft looking into that hand, and then Angelica was holding that to her tape-gagged mouth, too. Without comment, she began to wind the stretchy sports wrap around and around Jenny’s head, matching the coverage of the duct tape, and more.

Not three times around like in the elevator, but six, seven turns of the clingy stuff, from her nostrils to just below the point of her chin. As she completed each revolution, Angelica would say something like, “Imagine being like this all the time...", or “Never being able to say a word, except while we’re feeding you...", or “Your voice stilled and smothered, no matter how much you want to talk.”

Jenny wasn’t sure why, but every word the other said seemed to turn her on even more.

Jenny could feel the pressure of her newest gag, the way it sealed her mouth even more completely, and cried out, “Damn you!” when the wrapping was completed.

She wondered if Angelica realized that she’d done that, said that, as much to herself as she had to her captor. She could feel just how pathetic, and controlled, her voice sounded now. Knowing she was effectively mute until Angelica decided differently, Jenny’s feelings of helplessness took another quantum leap, dragging her arousal along for the erotic ride.

A part of her hated herself for being so weak, even as her pussy spasmed.

“Much better, yes! You can’t make a single intelligible sound now, and are left to just enjoy Gina’s taste and feel my building control starting to overwhelm you.

“We’re not remotely done yet, though.”

Oh my god! Jenny thought, even though she’d somehow known Angelica was going to say that.

She could barely withstand what was already happening to her, and knew anything more would push her over the edge of a deep, orgasmic cliff. A part of her still wanted to fight this, but it was like trying to punch her way out of a soft, thin rubber bag. She could swing and struggle until hell froze over, but she’d never be able to break through it.

And then it would be back, squeezing and holding her tighter, and even more sensuously.

“Let’s see... locomotion, touch, taste, your ability to speak, and even what you hear... which is only my voice, the drone of the limo, and the beating of your own heart. What’s left, hmm?

“I’ve got it,” Angelica said, answering her own question as she leaned across Jenny to stare into her eyes. “I think it’s time to control your vision, too. Is there a scarf in that box, Gina?” she finished, not bothering to look back at her partner in abduction.

“Yes, Mistress... at least two. And they’re very thick and soft.”

“Then hand me one, my pet.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Jenny couldn’t see what Gina was doing, though it was pretty obvious, her eyes still locked on Angelica’s. For perhaps the first time, she realized how green, dynamic, and aroused looking they were. They were nothing like Ingrid’s deep blue eyes, or Madam Chevenoir’s brown ones. Those had seemed angry, arrogant, and dismissive.

These were eyes she enjoyed staring at, and allowing herself to get lost in, as they spoke of desire, attraction, and even a glint of compassion.

So, if Angelica was going to blindfold her, Jenny was now actually glad the last thing she was going to see was the Asian-American’s beautiful green eyes.

Then the paisley blue silk scarf was in her captor’s hands, and she was raising it up to her face and....

Jenny couldn’t see anymore.

Rather than calming her down as it might an unruly horse, however, it set off a blizzard of uncontrollable thoughts in her sex-fogged mind.

It feels so silky and secure over my eyes and the top of my nose, and I can’t see anything, and even more of my face and head are wrapped and bound and controlled by something soft, tight, and inescapable, and Angelica and Gina are so attractive and strong and I can’t resist them or stop them, and it all feels so compelling and deeply erotic to me that... that....

She almost came, her pussy spasming and dripping more intensely as she cried out into her three-layer gag. She wasn’t even sure what she was saying, or what noises she was making. Such things no longer mattered, though, as no one else could tell for sure, either.

That’s when it finally dawned on her.

That’s when it finally became clear to Jenny why she’d stayed at that munch, watching all the bound and submissive women there. That’s why she’d soaked her panties as she stared at them, imagining herself in their places. That’s what led her to finally understand how Ingrid had managed to arouse her so much, despite her growing hatred of the tall Scandinavian.

It was because when she was like that, like this… bound, gagged, and helpless… nothing else mattered anymore. Not her job, her morality, how she looked, nor what her thoughts or opinions might be… none of that mattered at all to what was happening to her. All her self-control, her life responsibilities, and even any guilt she felt about being so excited, meant nothing when she was like this, when she was being physically held and controlled like this.

And in that, in having her body and senses held captive, there was an amazing sense of freedom… of complete, sexual freedom… because nothing else mattered anymore, or could matter anymore. For all intents and purposes, the outside world didn’t exist, and she no longer had control of anything... even herself.

Now she couldn’t even see anymore. And so, being shut off from the external world, she turned inward, falling back into the maelstrom of her own excitement and arousal, free to feel it, free to simply revel in it.

Jenny still knew she should be fighting this, but that didn’t matter anymore either, did it?

So, when Angelica whispered, “You’re loving this, aren’t you?” Jenny nodded, far more vigorously this time, moaning and gasping into her gag.

“You need to cum very badly, don’t you?”

Jenny nodded again. God, did she need to cum.

“You know you’ll be cumming for me, though, right? That you’ll be cumming because I say so and because I allow it?”

She nodded again, as saying “no” would be a lie. And what was the point in lying now?

“Good, Jenny… very good. And in a few minutes I’ll let you. One last thing, though. There’s one last sense I want to take care of, and control. You can’t see me, but I’ve got that other scarf right now, and I’m rubbing and working the middle of it over my pussy.

“And just so you know, seeing you like this has made me very, very wet.”

Sitting there, feeling Angelica moving slightly against her, hearing the catches and the huskiness in her voice, Jenny could believe all of that. She could almost see it, in fact, and could certainly feel the eroticism of it.

“There… that should do it,” she heard Angelica say, feeling the other shifting position again. A part of her mind had a good idea what was going to happen next, but the rest of it was too wrapped with lust to do anything but quiver in anticipation.

And her beautiful captor and tormentor didn’t disappoint.

“I control how you move and what you feel. I control what you see, taste, touch, and hear now, Jenny. That just leaves what you can smell....”

With Jenny already panting through her nose, her arousal on overdrive, the second Angelica tied the wet scarf over it, and over her gagged mouth, Jenny could smell her. It was almost as if her face had been buried in Angelica’s aroused pussy. She lurched and surged against her restraints, her own pussy responding, trying to force her over the edge into the oblivion of orgasm.

She was so close, too, whining in frustration, overwhelmed by the sexual excitement she was feeling.

“Gina’s just handed me my favorite vibrator, Jenny, and I’m going turn it on and use it on you in a minute. But first, I want you to realize I haven’t just bound and gagged your body. No, you can feel me doing the same thing to your mind too, can’t you? I’m strapping and tying up your thoughts, taking complete control of them. Then, I’m taking my scarves and sports bandage and gagging them, wrapping them up so tightly that you can’t hear them anymore, can you?

“Your mind is becoming just as helpless as your body. I’m picking up your bound and gagged thoughts, carrying them off and locking them away, and they can’t stop me... you can’t stop me. You can feel that. I know you can feel that.”

Again, Jenny could. She could picture that happening... Angelica inside her brain, capturing and controlling her thoughts, exactly as she had her physical body.

It was scary, yet exhilarating... both what Angelica was capable of doing to her mind and that a part of her wanted Angelica to do it.

“You still want to think, I know, but it’s getting harder and harder to do as I bind your mind and gag your thoughts, Jenny. You can’t stop me in there, either, can you? Brain and body, so helpless to resist me, to break free of my control. I already own your body, and you know your mind will be smothered and quiet very soon, too. Soon, your only thoughts will be of your arousal for me and whatever I whisper in your ear about what to think and how to feel.”

Feeling dizzy and completely lost now, all Jenny could do was juice and writhe and listen.

“So aroused now, and ohh... there’s another thought I’ve silenced with my ropes and scarves, another part of your mind I’ve taken control of. You can sense it, but can’t resist what I’m doing... we both know that. All your thoughts and feelings are falling under my control. They are struggling, but failing, as I’m too strong for them, and they can’t pull free of my tight, clingy bindings.”

Jenny cried out into her gag, again unsure what she was saying. Her mind felt as if it were wrapped in a wet, warm blanket, unable to wriggle free of it, and increasingly reluctant to even try. No, she knew her mind was a helpless and controlled thing now, and Angela’s to do with as she wished.

All her body wanted to do was cum.

“My total control of every part of you, inside and out, is what you want now, Jenny. You can feel it, and feel it growing, and you want it.”

Jenny nodded her softly, but tightly wrapped, head. She did want it. She didn’t care that Angelica’s sultry, firm voice was no longer asking questions. They both knew It was simply stating facts.

She could still taste Gina, and wanted to taste her more intimately. She could still smell Angelica, and wanted more of that directly from the source, too. Her two captors were touching her, sliding their hands and fingers along her arms, thighs, and belly. Everything she felt seemed so intense to her, too, her other senses heightened by her enforced blindness.

“I’m going to make you cum now, and there’s nothing in the world you can do to stop it,” Angelica whispered in her ear, almost too quietly to hear. Still, the power and inevitability of her words were almost enough to trigger Jenny’s desperately needed orgasm.

Something deep inside her drove her to make one last effort though, and she started to struggle again. She twisted wildly and pulled against the restraints keeping her arms trapped behind her, her body to the car seat, and her legs spread and open. She shook her head, trying to say anything understandable, trying to shake off her blindfold and the scarf forcing her to breathe in Angelica’s sensuous smell. Her mind made one last attempt to think about anything except how completely helpless she was, how totally held and controlled she was, and how incredibly aroused she was.

All of her efforts failed, though, just as she knew they would, as somehow she’d hoped they would. Jenny knew she hadn’t fought this last time to get free, or even try to resist. No, she’d done it as one last, erotic proof to herself that there was no way to escape from this, no way to stop this.

And the proof was there, in her helpless and controlled mind, body, and libido.

After months of fighting for her freedom, and fighting against her own feelings, now she was finally free to just give up, to stop struggling against the world, and herself.

So she did.

For some reason, it pleased her no end that Angelica seemed to know what had just happened, too.

“Oh, yes... that’s perfect! You’re ready now.”

Jenny groaned as she heard the low whine of the vibrator kicking in and Angelica say, “Your lips... right here, Gina.” Three seconds later, she felt what must be Gina’s lips surrounding her aroused left nipple, and the tip of the vibe against her pelvic bone, moving slowly downward.

Then it was thrumming and sliding all over her clit, Gina was sucking and licking her nipple, Angelica was whispering something deeply sexual into her ear and mind, and everything turned all white, hot, and electric for Jenny.

She came, in huge, burning waves of desire, and kept on cumming, her body surging and lurching against her bindings and her controllers’ lips and hands. Her orgasm was relentless, almost unbearably strong, and totally draining. At the same time, however, it charged her up inside, as, wrapped and held as she was, her sexual explosion became an implosion, directed inward more than simply released.

All she knew for sure was she was cumming harder and longer than she ever had for Ingrid... or for anyone else... the bolts of pleasure shooting through her pure and strong and seemingly endless.

* * *

When her orgasm finally subsided, and some sense of the world returned, Jenny felt as if she were floating, barely aware she was still sitting in a car, and that she wasn’t alone in the white darkness. Angelica was whispering in her ear again, telling her things.

It was easy for Jenny to believe that soft voice, the one telling her that more of her thoughts were being captured and helplessly silenced. As proof, she realized she couldn’t hear those thoughts anymore, or even feel them struggling to be heard. They were Angelica’s captives too, certainly.

There were new thoughts, though... thoughts from Angelica. Those were so easy to listen to and believe, as well. They made so much sense, after all, and there was room for them now, what with her own bound, gagged, and locked safely away.

She came for the second time when the vibe slid deep inside her pussy, someone fingered her clit, and she felt her neck and other nipple being nibbled and sucked. It felt glorious, and let Jenny know that everything was all right.

So again she road those waves of pleasure, up and down, over and over, grunting and gasping from the force of it all.

* * *

After what seemed like days, she could suddenly see again, and breathe more easily, as the scarves around her eyes and nose had been removed. Blinking against even the dimmed light inside the limo, the sudden re-emergence of her visual reality was startling. The easiest way for Jenny to fight the disorientation of that was to lock her eyes on Angelica’s smiling, aroused face.

So she did, feeling almost giddy with pleasure.

“I want you to watch me when you cum this time, Jenny. I want you fixating on me. I’m not going to remove your gags or untie you. In fact, you’re going to be bound and gagged for quite a while yet, if for no other reasons than I desire it, and because I know how it makes you feel inside.

“But you’re going to cum again... make no mistake about that... and you’re going to cum for me. Gina... you know where your tongue goes now.”

“Yes, Mistress!” Gina answered, moving down onto the carpeted floor to kneel between Jenny’s spread legs.

“Excellent... begin!”

Gina didn’t even bother to reply this time, simply leaning forward and enveloping Jenny’s clit with her mouth. She sucked on it, humming, then started licking it all over. At the same time, she turned the vibrator to “high” and worked it in and out of Jenny’s clenching sex again.

“I control your orgasms now,” Angelica said, even as she reached across to massage and work Jenny’s left breast. “As long as you’re with me, I control every part of you and everything about you, completely. And you love that, obviously. Knowing that makes you need to cum, doesn’t it?”

It was true, and Jenny could only nod again before tossing back her head with a thick, smothered moan. She was sliding down the hill toward the edge of that marvelous cliff again, wanting and needing that, and unable to resist it at all.

“Eyes on me!” Angelica said, and Jenny instantly obeyed, struggling not to arch back again, almost beyond arousal now.

“Very good, my sweet one. You may now cum, whenever you’re ready.”

Jenny was ready, and when Gina hit just the right notes, and spots, inside her pussy, and Angelica strummed and plucked her breast perfectly, she came again. She kept cumming, too, until everything was swallowed up in a wonderfully black, soft darkness.

* * *

When she finally re-opened her eyes, Jenny found herself once more staring at the woman who’d captured her, then so utterly controlled and used her.

“Welcome back, Jenny. Forgive me, but I’m just going to assume you enjoyed all that, and move forward.” Angelica laughed, giving Jenny a wink.

“It seems we both passed our tests here, but now it’s ‘decisions, decisions’ time. As such, I’ve untied and ungagged the portions of your mind that allow you to think for yourself, so that the answer you give me will be completely yours. I don’t want you to ever believe you’re only parroting something I’ve told you to say.

“So now, on to your decision. You have three choices about what happens to you next....

“One... I can take you back to Madame Chevenoir’s, collect my fee from her, and you can either submit to her or try to escape again... whatever you want.

“Two... I can hand you back your clothes, stop the car, and let you off on the side of the road. What you do after that is up to you. I’ll simply tell the Madame you escaped from me, just as you had from her. Remember my admonition, though, as it is almost certainly true... Madame Chevenoir will never stop looking for you, not after what you did to Ingrid, or the way you embarrassed her. I won’t come looking for you again, but that doesn’t mean she won’t hire others.

“Finally, three... You can stay with me, and become... or should I say remain... my slave, not hers. I don’t have to tell you what that will mean, as you can see Gina, and have already felt the power I can wield. You will probably spend the first week almost as you are now, because frankly, I want to break you down even more before I begin reshaping you to exactly fit my needs. But after that...? Well, I’m rich, as you can tell, and I could use someone to help me with my finances and investments.

“You have skills in that area, and I will want to use those. You’ll be safe from the Madame with me, too, because I have more than enough information on her to keep her from messing with me or any of mine. But make no mistake, Jenny, you would be mine. Not hers, not yours, but mine.

“So, do you understand your three options?”

Jenny nodded, as they were certainly clear enough, irrespective that any choice she made was fraught with all sorts of uncertainty.

“Okay. You have two minutes to decide, then. Think carefully, as whatever you choose is it... end and final... no changing your mind ten minutes, or ten days, later. Clock starts now, and just nod when you’re ready.”

Jenny started to think, a bit startled she felt so mentally sharp after the hot, cloying sexual fog she’d been in the past hour.

Option 1 was a non-starter, as a big part of her would rather die than go back to Madame Chevenoir and Ingrid.

Options 2 and 3, though...? It was freedom, self-reliance, and danger, versus sexual slavery, mental and emotion control, but some degree of enjoyment and safety. She’d given in to Angelica just now, or at least everything the dominatrix had done to her and made her feel. But what choice had she had?

Jenny shivered, remembering how lost she’d felt, how aroused. If she chose three, how bad could such a life be, especially if she had her work again? Though she didn’t like working at the investment house, she loved dealing with things financial, and here was her chance again.

Was the price of pleasure and a job she really enjoyed worth it, however? After all, if she went with Option 2, she’d be no worse off than she was a day ago. In fact, she’d be better off, as she’d learned a few things, and would have more knowledge about what she could and couldn’t do.

Finally, was she missing something here? Was there some unseen trap or potential problem with either remaining option?

She knew the clock was clicking down on her, and still she couldn’t decide. Two minutes was not enough time for such a major life decision. In 120 seconds, how was she to make the correct choice between the Lady and the Tiger, or between door number two and door number three?

Wait... wait.... What about door number four?

“Time’s up, Jenny. Have you made a decision?”

Jenny nodded, her gag still feeling so tight and controlling.

“I’m assuming option number 1 is out, right?”

She nodded again.

“Alright, so the easiest way to ask this is with a yes or no question,” Angelica said, putting her hand on Jenny’s shoulder and staring at her intently.

“Are you going to call me Mistress from now on?”

Again, Jenny nodded. Yes, she could, and would, do that.

“Ohh... both beautiful and smart. You’ve made the right decision, sweetness, and one I think you’ll be more than happy with.” Angelica pressed herself tight to Jenny’s bound body, rubbing one of her breasts against her newest slave’s side.

“Gina... would you start teasing and fondling Jenny’s tits. I want to start whispering to her again, as I need to go back into her mind to tie up... and gag... a few loose ends.”

Jenny could only shiver at that. She wasn’t sure why the thought of Angelica... No, I have to get used to calling her “Mistress”... why the thought of Mistress doing the same thing to her mind that she’d done to her body was so hot to her. But it definitely was, and there was no escaping her own hot buttons, was there?

Escape… that was her door number four, though.

If life with Mistress Angelica, Gina, and her other slaves seemed untenable to her, she could always just escape again, couldn’t she? Happiness and freedom were such basic, primal ideas that there was no way her new owner could ever completely silence those thoughts from her mind, could she?

Jenny pressed herself against her Mistress as best she could, moaning softly as Gina began using her breasts again, knowing she’d find out the answers to all those questions soon enough.

For now, though, and for the first time in a long time, she simply let herself feel happy, content, and safe.

* * *