The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Too Good to Be True

Chapter 2

I am sitting in Nora’s office having a rather pleasant conversation when three knocks are heard at her office door. Nora stops talking to me for a moment, then says, “Come in.” The door opens, and a shapely blond enters, her hair pulled back in a conservative style. Her black high heels make an intoxicating sound as she steps into the room. I look back and i see her coming toward Nora and I. My eyes this time start from the ground up, from her open-toed black high heels to her well-defined legs. The black mid-thigh pleated skirt flounces as she gets closer. My eyes progressively now go to her chest, of which she is wearing a pink business suit, and then to her smiling face, and then i make contact with eyes, and it’s as if her blue orbs are making contact with my very soul.

“Hello Nora. Is this the gentleman that you wanted me to evaluate?” she asked, as she turned toward me, smiling. Nora replied, “Yes. Wes here has showed himself to be quite a capable candidate, and i think that we might be looking at our next hiree.” Nora called me Wes, nobody called me Wes unless they wanted something, or if i was in trouble. As Nora turned to me, she smiled so innocently. I had nothing to fear from this woman. She was the answer to my prayers. Angela then looked at me and then said, “All right, Wes. Now, if you’ll follow me?” I stand up, excuse myself from Nora, and I leave the room with Angela. I look back briefly and i see Nora smiling at me, but i am unsure as to why.

Angela walks several feet in front of me, confident as ever. She was one very self-confident woman. As she walked ahead i noticed she had her head up high, looking straight ahead, as if very very focused on a specific goal. I looked a little further down, and could see her skirt. The fabric looked like it was waving back and forth to me. I also could hear her high heels clicking on the floor, which appealed to me and I immediately followed without question or hesitation. Besides, it was just a medical evaluation, right? As we are walking along, i noticed that the hallways began to gradually change in appearance and look a lot less like the carpeted office hallway we were in and had a more metallic feel to them, almost like a clinic. Angela stops by a door, then takes out a key, and opens it. She then motions to the door and says, “Come on in, and we’ll get started.”

I step inside to this room. It’s the same as the outside, metallic walls all around. There appears to be a desk, and then several feet from the desk, there is what looks like a booth with a window peering into it. I can see the outline of a chair inside. Angela presses a couple of buttons on the control console outside, and the door opening to the booth opens. Wow, a medical evaluation by a beautiful woman. She then motions to the inside of the chamber, and says, “After you.”

As I step inside the booth, i see the chair inside. It looks a lot like a dentists chair. Not far from the chair on the back wall, there is a metal hook with a pair of headphones. What throws me off for a moment is that there seem to be several restraints on the chair, two on the chair arms, one on the chest, one for the forehead and one for the ankles. I had been to hearing tests before, and the last time i checked, none of the chairs i had seen had straps on them. I turn around to Angela and in a sort of panic i ask her, “What are the straps for?” Angela puts her hand on my shoulder, trying to reassure me that this wasn’t some crazy mad-scientist experiment, and she then says, “It’s all right. The ‘straps’ as you call them are actually monitoring devices, which will monitor your heart rate, bodily functions and brain activity during the test. I will also be monitoring you as well from right outside. You will be able to see me and inform me if anything is wrong.” She steps closer to me and says in a breathy voice, “You have nothing to be afraid of. I will be with you every step of the way. Now then, if we may begin...” she says, gesturing toward the chair.

I ease up my tense body, and i reluctantly and slowly sit down in the chair. Once i sit down, Angela immediately moves my right wrist into position and fastens it to the right arm of the chair. I watch her as she then fastens the chest strap. She then takes my other wrist and fastens it to the left arm of the chair. The only thing i can move around now is my legs. She smiles at me, and then saunters to where my legs are located and fastens the strap there. She then makes her way to me, and bends forward and takes the strap and fastens it around my forehead. As she bends forward i can see her beautiful cleavage under her suit. She smiles at me and strokes my face, then she says, “We’re ready. This will all be over soon.” She then goes to the wall, and gets the headphones. Her sensual hands place the headphones over my ears, and she adjusts them until they are securely on my head. The last thing that she does is places two pieces of tape on my eyes, one at the top of my eyelid and the other below. Now i can’t close my eyes, which has me a little freaked out, but my mind rationalizes that this is all part of the test. I am now utterly helpless and at this woman’s mercy, but i can’t help but feel a little aroused. My body feels the same way as my manhood displays an erection. Angela looks a bit amused at this sight. I then ask her, “You’re not gonna hurt me too much, are you?I can’t blink now, after all.” She smiled and says, “No. You probably won’t even feel it. Just relax.” She then exits the booth and then closes the door.

The chair begins to rotate until it faces the window looking out into the room we had just entered. My line of sight goes to the small window, and i see her as she sits down at the control console. She flips a couple of switches, looks at me and then speaks into the microphone, “Here is how the test will work. I will introduce a series of tones into the headphones you’re wearing. When you hear them, i want you to raise your index finger. We will do the right ear first, then we will switch. We are first going to start off with a combined light and auditory stimulus test. You will see some flashing lights, but don’t focus on them at this time, OK?” I reply, “OK. She then asks through the microphone, “Ready?” I answer back, “Yes I am.” I am helpless at this time, and i had no idea that this would be the beginning of my downfall...

End Chapter 2