The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Total Control Protocol Chapter Three

A few months before Brenda moved in I had started my initial preparation of what I call my “dream drink”. Essentially it is a mix of five naturally occurring herbs prepared by loosely packing into a glass canning jar Datura Stranmonium, Zornia Latifolia, Calea Zacatechichi, Entada Rheedii, and Silene Capensis Root, all of which are known to promote vivid lucid dreaming, and then filling the jar to the brim with Bacardi 151 proof rum. After three months the rum is strained off and bottled and it is a vile smelling, and tasting, liquid which all my research tells me would work perfectly for inducing a trance like or hypnotic state in a person. Tincture’s prepared in this manner are very potent and only a small amount is needed to work which I found out myself by adding a quarter ounce to a ounce of water and drinking it down. At that point it contains about as much alcohol as a shot glass full of wine so it wasn’t the alcohol but the herbal’s that induced the pleasant, almost euphoric dreams I had that night.

I had introduced the subject of hypnosis to Brenda by leaving a book on the subject on my office desk for her to “accidently” discover one time when she came in to serve me. We had discussed it several times since then and I explained my interest was mainly in self hypnosis using MP3 recordings I made on a small voice recorder I had purchased. I told her how I used the self hypnosis programs to help me focus and achieve goals I set out for myself.

She was still doing the two subliminal sessions many times a day, session two obedience and session four oral sex and I decided to add session five, submission, in as well. This included two new commands of two each both of which I thought would cross new psychological barriers for her. After the first command, kneel before John (which she was probably hearing over 700 times a day in one form or another) I added kiss John’s feet and lick John’s toes. Foot kissing doesn’t do a whole lot for me, sexually, although it is pleasant to see a girl kneel before you and show her submission in that manner, but psychologically I think it impacted Brenda dramatically. A spanking can be rationalized away as deserved punishment, a blowjob as sex, but there really isn’t any other rational explanation for kneeling before a man and kissing his feet than the fact that she is submitting to him completely and I think deep down she understood this. It was a new line she had crossed, a new barrier, where she had psychologically moved over into being a true submissive to me. The next set was kiss John’s ass and lick John’s asshole. And although I will admit a good ass licking is stimulating, almost up there with getting your balls tongue bathed, it was the psychological barrier I was looking for her to cross. Once a girl had had her tongue up a man’s asshole, repeatedly, there really isn’t much else for her to object to if he wants to do it with her.

Again I let her move at her own pace. It was probably a week after I added session five to the rotation that she pecked my foot with a kiss after blowing me one morning but before getting up from her knees. It went along with the little “thank you sir” she usually said after cleaning me up with her tongue. That afternoon the peck was a little longer and her lips were pressed into my foot and before the second week was out she was happily lapping away at my toes each time often with a “thank you” between each kiss and lick.

I also noticed the same happening with the second command again without me needing to say a word. As she was bathing my balls with her tongue I could see and feel her sliding lower down to the base and the area just below the base of my balls, getting lower and closer to my asshole each time. Although I didn’t say anything I did subtly shift my body to a more accessible position each time she did so to encourage her and with Brenda it only took a little encouragement. I had made sure to wash the area well each morning and it wasn’t long before she had slipped down low enough to begin tonguing my asshole as a prerequisite to my morning blowjob. I must admit her technique was good and it was all her own doing as all I did was produce the simple command that got her started. She started with long slow licks from low down in the crack of my ass, up across my asshole and then my balls almost to the base of my cock, then back down to do it all over again. After a few minutes of this she would position her mouth directly over my asshole and use that pointy little tongue of hers first by licking it all around the outer rim of my asshole and then plunging it deeply in and out, wiggling and rolling it around while the whole time her lips were pressed solidly against me.

By week nine I was ready for phase two. I added a sixth subliminal message I called hypnosis. The commands were simple, all basically forms of I want to be hypnotized by John. It wasn’t too long before she was asking me about it over dinner one weekend and we had a long discussion on the subject. I asked her what she wanted to get from it and she replied lose weight so we sat together and made up a program that we thought would achieve that goal. As losing weight is basically a function of diet and exercise we purchased some exercise tapes for her to do in the living room in front of the TV and discussed various diets and what we could do hypnotically to support this. What we decided on was I would create a few MP3 based self hypnosis programs that would help her to purchase healthier food and cook healthier meals, to eat smaller portions and feel full, and have an incentive to exercise regularly. All fairly innocent sounding and what you would expect from any decent over the counter hypnosis program.

I also explained that to help the process to work I would like to include some commands to help her go into trance easier and faster when I commanded it. In fact I recommended we start with simply bringing her into and out of trance for two weeks first just to get her attuned to being hypnotized and then begin adding in the health benefits we had discussed. Brenda was all for following the program just as I recommended as I expected she would be so I started by recording an initial MP3 hypnosis program. I used two standard inductions the first to bring her into a deep trance like state the second to place her in a special room where I could talk directly to her subconscious mind and that she would not have any need to remember anything said in the special room consciously as her subconscious would remember and obey everything she learned there. The subliminal messaging had already made her highly obedient and submissive to anything I said so accepting the message was really easy for her and she turned out to be a surprisingly good hypnotic subject. I kept this first session light just basically go into trance, deepening the trance, going to the special room where I taught her a simple phrase, “sleep time for Brenda”, that whenever I said it (and only I said it) she would return to trance and her special room, and two post hypnotic suggestions, one that she would awaken refreshed and feeling great and the other that each and every time she went into trance she would go deeper than the time before. Altogether the session took a little over an hour and I recommended to her she start with doing it once daily after my morning blowjob and at night when she went to bed.

I had recorded the session in parts, the induction, the suggestions, and then the awakening, so I could string them together or add additional suggestions as they became needed. I also recorded a different awakening to use at night time that instead of awakening her refreshed would have her sleep for her allotted time to awaken feeling great in the morning. I set up the morning session to play in her room over the speakers (replacing the subliminal messaging she didn’t know was there) and had her try it and she really liked it. I set up the night time one for when she went to bed and played the induction and the suggestions then ran through the sequence of subliminal messages while she was sill in trance (if she had awakened inadvertently it would have just seemed like dead air space to her) than the nighttime awakening, then back to the subliminal until morning. This all sounds more complicated than it was for all I really needed to do was set up a playlist on my PC and hit run and the PC would play the correct MP3 sessions in order. Once she started on the hypnosis I didn’t need session six anymore so I ran two, four, and five (obedience, oral sex, and submission) in rotation

One Friday evening after the children had left for the weekend I explained to her my “dream drink” and suggested she might want try it to enhance the effects of the hypnosis session. At this point I probably could have suggested she try drinking battery acid and she would have so there wasn’t any resistance and I gave her a quarter ounce in a shot glass of water and this became a new nightly ritual for her. She would come to me when she was ready to sleep, after the children were asleep, usually wearing her nightshirt or just underwear with a robe over it, and I would give her a drink and then set up her session to run. I often sent her back to bed with a squeeze of her breasts or a pinch on the bottom but for the most part we refrained from any overtly sexual contact when the children were home.

Over the next few months I gradually inserted all the health points we had discussed, from make better choices shopping to eating healthier to exercising more often, and she began to lose the weight she wanted and looked far happier and healthier than she had when moving in just six months ago.

Part of my protocol was the establishment of, and then breaking of, patterns. Each time I introduced something new I gave her a period of time, from days to weeks depending on her response, to adjust to it, for it to become the new normal, before upping the ante again. Up until now everything we had done had been her idea as far as she knew. Each idea, subliminally implanted in her head, had appeared to her as having come from her own imagination and desires. Each new step had been subliminally prepared. But today was going to be all me with no preparation. I would see how far her obedience and submission would carry us, just how ingrained it had become. I liked to use Saturdays when I could to start something new as the children were away for another day and she would have time to think, alone, about what had been done. When she came into my office Saturday morning to give me my morning blowjob I stopped her from kneeling by rubbing my hand up and down her legs. I didn’t speak but reached over and untied her robe, gently pulling it down off her shoulders so it dropped completely away. I then hooked her panties in my hands and tugged them down her legs. She obediently lifted each foot in turn so I could remove them completely and then I resumed stroking her inner thighs. I put some pressure on her upper back and bent her over my desk and then pushed two fingers up inside her pussy from behind. She was soaked, the juices were beginning to run down her legs, and she moaned into my hand pressing her ass back and up as she spread her legs even further.

Standing up I moved in behind her “are you on birth control” I asked her

“Yes sir” she responded quickly. I ran the head of my cock up and down her slit a few times and then rammed it into her from behind. Grabbing her hips I began slamming into her as she thrust back her hips and arched her back to meet me. In no time at all I could feel her first orgasm take hold, her pussy clenching around my cock and her juices gushing all over my crotch. Quickly pulling out I repositioned my cock placing the head on her tight little rosebud and using only the lubrication her juices had provided slowing pushed it up her ass. Soon I was in all the way and began pumping it in and out of her while reaching around and pulling her titties free from her bra and pinching her nipples hard. Each time I pinched her I heard her moan and soon enough I could tell she was having another orgasm as she clutched at the table and was just sort of moaning in one continues sound. That was enough for me and I pushed in to the hilt and began filling her ass up with my sperm. Pulling out I sat back in the chair as she collapsed on the table before sort of sliding off and down to her knees. She lay there a minute, head down, before she began licking and kissing my feet and murmuring little thanks you’s.

“Clean me” I commanded her, spreading both my robe and my legs wide. She looked up at me, and my cock, covered with her juices, and knowing it had just been up her ass, but like I said when you spend every morning with your tongue up a guys asshole there really isn’t much you won’t do at that point so she began licking and sucking my cock, balls, and asshole, slurping up all her juices and my sperm that dripped off my cock. She lapped away at my asshole before sucking on each of my balls in turn, taking them in her mouth to clean them. Then she began cleaning my cock, licking and sucking until it was hard again and I sent a second load of sperm down her throat to swallow.

It was another barrier crossed for her and another step in her training.