The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Total Submission

Chapter Two – The Deepening

Donna woke up with the chirping birds. She was still dressed in her maid’s costume. She smiled as the sunlight streamed into the room. She laid there in her bed, not sure how she’d gotten there, then she remembered yesterday with Jill. They had acted out that fantasy sex scene. It was just an act, Donna thought, but it had been wonderful.

Funny, Donna thought, she’d never thought of herself as having lesbian or bisexual tendencies. She still felt like she wanted to have sex with a man, but what she’d had with Jill had been fantastic.

As Donna lay there she reflected some more on her husband. Jack always wanted her to dominate him and she’d never understood what it meant to him. Being able to completely let go and do another’s bidding, in a safe fantastic way was something special, something fantastic. Donna suddenly understood how good it felt to submit to another, why Jack craved it so much. She grinned, it felt so good to serve Jill. She looked down at her maid’s outfit and laughed out loud. Then she stopped. She jumped up out of bed. She needed to wash them.

Donna took the maid’s outfit down to the laundry room and put it in the washer. Though this was something normally left to her housekeeper, Donna felt it was important she get the maid’s outfit washed as soon as possible. Then she looked at the silk stockings. They had a run in them. She threw them away. Luckily she had many more pairs. Snatching up her shoes, she noticed they weren’t polished to a shine.

As she walked naked through the living room she noticed the leather outfit. Looking in the mirror at her naked body, she looked at the leather. It still smelled of Jill. She decided to put the leather on. First the corset, it fit of course, then the gloves, the boots, the hood and the cape. Damn, she looked good in leather. She smiled at herself, thinking of dominating her man, but as she breathed in the thought of that power, she remembered the fantastic feeling at being on her knees before Jill dressed in that same leather. Quickly she undressed and fetched them up along with her shoes. She went back into her bedroom and polished everything up.

Donna decided to take a bubble bath. Boy that felt good. She checked out her legs, still smooth. She dunked herself under the water. After the bath, she turned on the shower and rinsed off. She put on her makeup and did her hair in a tight bun. She went downstairs and ironed the maid’s outfit. Slowly, she put the outfit on, including a new pair of sheer black silk stockings and her tallest heels. She looked at herself in the mirror; all she needed was a feather duster.

She looked at her watch. It was 6:45 p.m. My, where had the day gone she wondered, and wondered if Jill was home. She thought about calling her, but looked out the window and saw Jill’s light was on. The light seemed to beckon her. She smiled and put the leather outfit in a bag and went out the door.

She slowed as she approached the front door. What was she doing? Did she really want to ask Jill if she wanted to do it again? She walked up the steps of the front porch and rang the doorbell. Burt opened the door.

“Ah, Miss Donna, what a pleasant surprise.”

“Thank you, Burt. Is Jill home?”

“Yes, I will tell her you are here. Please come in.”

Burt led her into what would have been a sitting room. It even had a sliding door. Burt left her there and closed the sliding door. There was a chair at one end of the room that looked like a throne. There was a smaller love seat, Donna sat there while waiting. Donna heard a clacking sound of heels on the wooden floor outside. The sliding door opened, Jill stood in the light. She was wearing a short leather purple mini skirt, with a sheer white top and a matching purple leather jacket, her shirt and jacket barely contained Jill’s bosom. She had on a matching shade of fingernail polish, eye shadow and lipstick. Her heels were also the same shade of purple.

“Donna. How lovely to see you. You’re wearing the maid’s outfit still, I see.”

“Oui madam.”

Jill smiled. “Still playing out the scene?”

“I, uh, no, I mean, it was really terrific. I wanted to thank you.”

“Oh, well you’re welcome. It was really nice.”

There was an awkward silence.

“Was there something else?” Jill asked.

Donna looked at the bag she was carrying.

“What’s in the bag?”

“Uh, the leather outfit you wore yesterday.”

“You mean your outfit, don’t you?”

“Yes, well, I mean, since you looked so good in it, I thought….”

“Thought what?” asked Jill.

“I thought, I mean I was wondering if maybe you’d like to wear it again and play out a scene like we did yesterday.”

Jill studied Donna carefully.

“I think if I wear that outfit again, you might not ever wear it for your husband.”

“Oh, that’s okay.” Donna laughed. “Maybe you could wear it for him.”

“Oh.”

Jill walked around the room and sat in the chair, almost like a queen.

“Well I’m not really busy tonight. I was thinking of going out for dinner though.”

“Oh.”

Donna stood there uncomfortably. Jill stared at her. Donna looked up at her, then down in submission.

“Maybe we could eat in.”

Donna smiled.

Jill picked up a bell and rang it. Burt appeared.

“Burt, I think we shall dine in tonight.”

“Very good madam.”

“And Miss Donna will serve us.”

“Very good madam.”

Donna looked up.

“You did say you wanted to act out again tonight, didn’t you?”

“Oui madam.”

“Very good. Go with Burt, he will show you where and what to do.”

“Oui madam.”

Donna followed Burt into the kitchen. He showed her where the service tray was located.

There was a cook preparing a meal for two and putting it onto the plate.

“I guess she knew she would be eating in.”

“Dining,” said Burt. “Always use the proper terms if you are going to be Milady’s maid.”

“Oh. Sorry. I was just thinking…”

“Don’t think, just do as you’re told and you will do fine.”

A bell rang.

“Milady is ready. Here is the wine for tonight’s meal. Here is her cocktail. Please serve it to her. I will be in shortly.”

Donna shrugged and took the tray with the drink into the sitting room where Jill had taken out the leather items and set them on the table next to her.

“What took you so long?”

“Sorry madam.”

“Tisk, Tsk, tsk, we shall have to work on that.”

“Oui madam.”

Jill took the cocktail and took a sip.

“An excellent vodka martini Burt makes.”

“Oui madam.”

Burt came in.

“Milady, dinner is ready.”

“Thank you Burt. Donna will you please serve us in the dining room?”

Donna curtsied. “Oui madam.”

Donna went to the kitchen and picked up a tray ready with the food. She walked it into the dining room where Jill and Burt were seated. There were three place settings. Donna instinctively knew she should serve Jill first. Then Burt. Then the third setting. She started to move to the third setting and sit down when the cook entered and sat down. Donna looked around.

“The maid should retire to the kitchen until called for,” said Burt.

“You’re so right Burt,” said Jill.

Donna went into the kitchen and found a plate with some food very elegantly laid out with some water. She started to eat when the bell rang. She went into the dining room.

“Did you forget the wine?” asked Jill.

“Sorry madam.”

Donna went back into the kitchen and found the wine and a corkscrew next to it. She put it on a serving tray and brought it into the dining room.

Once there she carefully opened the wine and poured a sample for Jill.

“An excellent wine, but we need to teach you proper wine handling. Next time open it and allow it to breath.”

“Oui madam.”

“You are excused after you pour the wine for all, and you may have a glass yourself.”

“Thank you madam.”

Donna poured the wine then took the bottle with her into the kitchen. She sat on a stool and finished her food. The wine was good. She cleaned up her mess then looked in a mirror at her face and noticed her lipstick was messed up. She applied a fresh coat of the bright red color and finished just as the bell rang.

She entered the dining room.

“You may clear the table then join me in the sitting room,” said Jill.

“Oui madam.”

Donna cleared the room and put the dishes in the sink in the kitchen. She started to put them in the dishwasher when Burt entered.

“Milady requests you join her now. Leave the dishes for later.”

Donna stopped and wiped her hands with a towel. She went to the sitting room where she found Jill sitting in the regal chair again.

“Did you enjoy acting as my maid?”

“Oui madam.”

“You have a lot to learn about being a maid though.”

“Oui madam.”

Jill stared right at Donna. Donna blinked and looked down.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Look at me when I’m talking to you.”

Donna looked up at her.

“Is something bothering you?”

“I, uh, I thought.”

“Shh, don’t think, just do as I ask you.”

Jill stood up.

“Now help me out of these clothes.”

Jill turned around. Donna unbuttoned her blouse and helped Jill out of it.

“Unzip my skirt with your teeth.”

Donna kneeled down and took the zipper out and pulled it down with her teeth. Then using her teeth she pulled the skirt down. It exposed Jill’s crotchless underwear and garters holding up her black silk stockings.

“My garters please.”

Donna undid the garters.

“Hand me the corset.”

Donna handed her the corset. Jill slithered into it.

“The hood.”

Donna handed her the hood.

“The gloves.”

Donna handed her the gloves. Jill pulled them on and clenched her fist.

“The cape, put it on me.”

Donna felt more like an automaton. She just did as she was told and put the cape on Jill.

“You’re feeling it now. Your submission to me. It’s like an out of body dream isn’t it?”

“Oui madam.”

Jill sat down.

“Now you may put the boots on my legs.”

Donna picked up the boots. Jill still had her heels and stockings on. Donna removed the heels and the stockings. She put one boot on, then the other. Jill seemed to breathe in power as the boots went on. Donna felt like she was losing her will.

Jill stood up.

“Well, how do I look?”

“Very sexy and very powerful.”

“Yes, I do, don’t I?”

Donna looked at Jill with very submissive eyes.

“I think you should get down on your knees.”

Donna dropped to her knees.

“Kiss my boots.”

Donna did as ordered.

“And how do you feel?”

Donna looked up at her.

“Very submissive.”

“I know. Was there anything else?”

“Would you hypnotize me again?”

“Why should I do that?”

“Because it felt good to me.”

“To let me hypnotize you and have you under my control?”

“Yes.”

“To feel helpless to do only what I command?”

“Yes,’ said Donna breathlessly.

“To be completely powerless and obey me always?”

“Yes,” said Donna.

“How do you know you aren’t all ready?”

“Madam?”

“Under my power?”

Jill stood up.

“I don’t understand.”

“Don’t think. Just listen to me.”

Jill stroked Donna’s cheek.

“Just listen to me. Look at me. Look into my eyes. Look deeply into my eyes.”

Jill put her gloved hands on each side of Donna’s face, holding it in place.

“Just look deeply into my eyes. Do nothing else but look deeply into my eyes. My eyes are so captivating. You just want to gaze deep into my eyes. Gaze deeply into my eyes. Deeper and deeper. All you can do is look deeper and deeper into my eyes. Listen to my voice take you deeper and deeper. All you want to do is look deep into my eyes. You can feel all your will slipping away. Feel yourself falling even deeper under my control. Feel my power over you. You crave feeling that power. My power. You want me to have power over you. It feels so good to be under my power. Deeper and deeper you look into my eyes. Your mind is mine to control. You are mine to control. Feel yourself slipping into a controlled state of bliss. It makes you completely happy to be under my control. Being under my power makes you complete. You want to obey me. Feel how helpless you are. How good it feels to be helpless. You are powerless in my presence.”

Donna shook a little.

“That’s it, completely let go now. Feel yourself getting sexually aroused. You want to be sexually aroused under my control. My power over you makes you sexually aroused. Feel you pussy drip with wet pleasure. It feels like someone is inside you stroking your pleasure center. I am your universe. Feel the joy and pleasure building. You will reach orgasm when I say. It will be a glorious orgasm. You will always have an orgasm when I command. When I command you to have an orgasm you will feel bliss and pleasure. When you have an orgasm you will fall deeper and deeper under my control. You will crave my power. Keep looking deeper, deeper and deeper into my eyes. You are breathing heavily. You are nearing an orgasm. Keep looking into my eyes. When you come, you will keep your eyes open and look deep into my eyes. You will give yourself to me to obey my every command. Deeper and deeper. You are near an orgasm. When I say for you to come, you will shout out ‘I am yours’ and know you must obey me always. Feel the orgasm grow. It’s building. Look into my eyes. Closer, deeper, closer deeper. Come and come hard.”

Donna screamed in pure pleasure, “I’m yours!” She never stopped staring into Jill’s eyes as the waves of orgasmic pleasure rippled through her body. She screamed “I’m yours” seven more times before finally coming down from her hypnotically induced orgasm. Her breathing was heavy, but she kept her eyes locked on Jill’s. Jill still held her head. Donna’s breathing slowed.

“Who do you belong to?”

“You.”

“You will address me as Milady.”

“Yes Milady.”

“Who do you belong to?”

“You Milady.”

“Who will you obey?”

“You Milady.”

Jill still held Donna’s head with her gloved hands.

“I am going to kiss you on the lips. When I do, you will feel yourself letting go even more. You will build to and have another orgasm.”

Donna’s eyes widened.

“Feel it building, it is building.”

Donna’s breathing quickened.

“You will continue to look deep into my eyes and fall deeper under my control. You will feel my power flow over you when we kiss.”

Jill slowly lowered her head down to Donna’s. Donna’s breathing hurried. Jill finally put her lips to Donna’s. Donna stared deep into Jill’s eyes. Their lips met. Full tongues and Donna had another orgasm. After what seemed like an eternity of pleasure, Jill released the kiss. Donna continued to stare at her. Jill took her gloved hands off of her and backed into the chair and sat.

“Who do you belong to?”

“You Milady.”

“Crawl to me like a dog and offer your head for me to pet.”

Donna crawled over to Jill. Jill stroked Donna’s head like a puppy.

“What a good girl. I am going to call you my pet.”

Jill uncrossed her booted legs and spread them wide.

“Lick my pussy until I have an orgasm. When you hear me scream in orgasmic pleasure you will have another orgasm.”

Donna crawled over and started licking and probing. It did not take long as Jill always felt a sexual high with the power she held. Jill screamed in orgasm, so did Donna and Donna also screamed “I’m yours.”

Jill said, “I know. Sit on your bottom here and watch me.”

Jill rang the bell. Burt appeared a moment later.

“I believe Burt would like to have some pleasure, wouldn’t you Burt?”

“Yes Milady.”

Jill got up and walked over to Burt. Donna watched her closely, like a ravenous dog. Jill stroked Burt on his temples, wrapped her gloved hands around his head and kissed him passionately. She released the kiss. She removed his jacket and dropped it to the floor then slowly unbuttoned his shirt letting it drop too. Then she undid his pants.

“Remove your shoes Burt.”

Burt slipped off his shoes.

“Socks too.”

Burt removed his socks. Jill let go of his pants. They dropped to the floor. Burt wore no underwear.

“You will notice he does not wear underwear. I decide what my pets will wear.”

Jill stroked Burt’s erect penis. She massaged his balls. Burt groaned. She took hold of Burt’s erect pole and guided him over by her chair. Still holding it, she regally sat in the chair. With her booted legs, she turned Burt sideways so that he was facing Donna.

While still holding his erect pole she commanded, “Donna, stand up and put your arms around Burt and give him a passionate kiss on the lips.”

Donna did as she was told. It was passionate, erotic. Jill was breathing hard.

Jill reached up with her left hand and took hold of Donna’s hair.

“Now back on your knees before Burt and put his erect penis in your mouth.”

Donna knelt down. Jill held Burt’s penis while Donna took it in her mouth.

“Burt deserves pleasure. Make this the best blow job you’ve ever done. When he comes you will have an orgasm too.”

Donna started sucking and stroking Burt’s penis with her mouth. Jill kept hold of the base of his shaft then wrapped her other gloved hand around his balls. She wrapped her booted legs around Burt and Donna’s head. Burt was sweating, straining.

“Keep stroking Donna. Burt is close to coming. He will come on my command. You will come too.”

Burt started moaning.

“That’s it. Get ready. Come Burt now!”

Burt came inside Donna’s mouth. Donna had an orgasm. Jill had an orgasm. Jill relaxed her legs and released her grasp on Burt.

“Very good my pets. Donna, you will swallow Burt’s come.”

Donna swallowed the come.

“Burt, go sit on the couch.”

Jill rang the bell. The cook entered the room. Jill repeated nearly the same scene with the cook to strip him down..

“Cook, you will ravish Donna until she has four orgasms then you will come and she will have another orgasm right here on the carpet before me. Donna go to him with all the lust you can muster.”

Donna rose and practically through herself at the cook. The two of them kissed and clawed at each other. The cook laid Donna back on the deep pile carpet and entered her. Donna gasped and reached orgasm right away.

“That’s one,” said Jill.

Cook continued to ride Donna. Jill stood up and walked over to them. Donna had a second orgasm.

“That’s two,” said Jill.

Jill stood over the two of them such that Donna could see her face and her pussy above cook’s head.

“Look into my eyes, Donna.”

Donna stared up at Jill.

“Yes, that’s it. Get ready, feel the pleasure. You are reaching climax, have another orgasm.”

Donna screamed in pleasure again.

“And another orgasm,” ordered Jill.

Donna screamed, “I’m yours!”

Cook continued to pump. He was sweating and straining.

“Cook, you may come.”

The cook came, Donna came, Burt was moaning and some more semen came out of his again erect member. Jill came and dripped pussy juices all over Donna and cook.

Jill lay down on the floor. “Burt join us.”

Burt came over and laid down on one side of Jill. Donna was on the other side. Cook on the other side of Donna. Jill looked at the clock.

“I think we all need to sleep until the clock strikes midnight, then you will all awaked and stand up and wait for my next command. I will count to three and you will all go to sleep. One, two, three.”

Burt, Cook and Donna fell instantly asleep. Jill smiled and cuddled with Burt. Donna snuggled up against Jill’s leather encase body. Cook snuggled against Donna. Jill fell asleep with a smile on her face.