The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Toy

Warmth. That was all Toy felt as she was stirring under the soft, velvety covers that clung to her form. Warmth and lazy, pulsing happiness. Toy knew she was waking up. She didn’t want to. Her body felt like every single muscle had been replaced with fluffy clouds, with the biggest, fluffiest and lightest of them all sitting in her head. There where she was supposed to put her brain now. She didn’t want to. Toy wondered lazily if there was not a way for her to stay like this, stay soft and fluffy and comfortable. A finger snaked up her hips, past her belly and made it up to her breast. She poked it, giggling sleepily at the ripple that ran through the sensitive flesh. Another poke. It was fun, she realized. Simply poking at something soft. Something pliable. And seeing it jiggle in reaction, shivering with nothing but helpless enjoyment.

That must be the reason , she mused as her finger found her nipple, shying away from it yet but undeniably drawing closer. The reason why Master liked to make her into Toy. Of course, she giggled at that thought, that was nonsense. Master and Toy had had long talks about this. Both when she was Toy and when she wasn’t. He could not make her something she was not originally by herself. She was both Toy and was not, was someone else. Someone who shivered at the idea of being this fluffy, this open, this pliable for him. But he could help her let it go for a while, let herself be Toy and nothing else for a while as he shouldered her burdens, her worries. Only that had an inevitable downside, one she would so very much like to shed like all the rest. Toy felt the emotions connected with this truth cast a faint shadow on her glowing happiness and dispelled it with a quick, daring greeting of her finger to her nipple. Eventually, Master always told her to wake up. To wake up and go about her day not as Toy but as someone strong, someone independent. Toy never wanted to wake up. How much more pleasurable was it to be this obedient, this happy and unconcerned with the ongoings of the world? To think of nothing but warmth and fluffy clouds in her head that carried all those heavy, hectic thoughts away and left her so free.

Her finger danced around her nipple, never lingering for more than a second or two, whirling away from it only to gain momentum for its return. A wild dance, driven by a desire for lust and pleasure rooted to deep within her to ever forget. A blissful, merry dance that sparked flashes of sensation at each contact. A loving dance, tenderly exchanging kisses as if on a date. A seductive dance, neither could get enough. Neither could stop yearning for more. Toy certainly yearned for more. She squirmed a little, shifting her position just enough to become aware of the burning jealousy her pussy felt over the obvious neglect. But Toy was not daring enough. One of Master’s rules was that there were certain parts of her that were absolutely his whenever she was Toy. All else she was allowed to touch at her leisure, or have touched by someone, in the rare cases where she was made into Toy around people other than Master. She was regretting just a little it happened so rarely, else there would be more people knowing that she was really Toy and not that stressed-out, stern woman she had to be away from Master and his control. But then again, Master was not the most comfortable with her being Toy, her being this malleable and obedient with other people around. And thus how there were parts of her that belonged exclusively to him, could not be touched by anyone other than him. Even if that ‘other’ person was indeed her. Her pussy and her brain where things that this restriction made his exclusive property. No matter what happened, as soon as she turned into Toy and gave into her craving for ever more pleasure and subservience her most intimate places became entirely off-limits. With Master being the only, the one and only exception. She had tried to circumvent this in the past. Had sought ways to stimulate her needy slit even without Master, without his permission. She knew he knew. There was no way that Master did not know about something his eager toy did, whether he was present at the time or not. She had tried to hump chairs and cushions. Tried to ‘accidentally’ plant herself on a dildo, conveniently affixed on a chair when Master had not been looking. In an attempt of desperation she had even tried stimulating herself with the water in the shower. And she had loved the jolt of failing, failing to be stronger than his control, smarter than his mind. Of tripping herself up right before it could work. It just was not possible to go against the rule he’d set. Before him she was but a toy, and toys were not smart, not strong. Toys obeyed. Solely that and nothing else. She slid her unoccupied hand out, for but a moment disgruntled over the cool breeze that enveloped her arm on its move. The hand found the position right over her pussy, right over her clit. It would be so simple. All she had to do was to let it drop, just let her arm drop straight down and it would land on the covers, place weight and stimulation on her sex by proxy. She was not picky when it came to how she could provide herself the release her body told her she needed. Just let it drop! Her arm… bounced up! Just a few inches, yet it send an electric buzz through her nerves as the familiar, almost addictive feeling hit that Master had once again prevented her from taking independent action.

Her tongue darted out of her mouth, wetting her pink lips in anticipation. Or was it lust? Toy felt so much of both it was impossible for her cloud-for-brains to tell the two apart. Without her knowing the shy, courteous dance of her finger and her nipple had transformed. Transformed into a lively party. More and more fingers had joined, had begun to compete for which would be graced with her nipple’s delight the most. It was a close call to make, all her fingers were so very, very… Cautious! She froze mid-motion, her heart hammering in her chest. Had he stirred just now? Had he moved, perhaps taken a first probing stretch as his eyes fluttered, fragments of seconds before he would wake up, would wake her up? She could have ascertained it easily enough, Toy knew. If she just opened her eyes a little, she would see if he was still asleep or not. But if she did, that would be the end of it. If her eyes opened, Toy would recede once more, giving way to her normal, her strong and busy self. Not like she was actually someone else then, but that just made being awake and being anything but Toy so much harder. It was exactly because even when awake she was so acutely aware of how good it felt not having to think about anything but what Master put into her cloudy, fluffy head. Which was a dangerous thing to think about in its own right. Nothing sounded amiss, nothing hinted at her so very impatiently awaited fear coming true, of her master waking up and giving her his full attention again. Toy was certainly as relieved as she was disappointed. She was wishing Master as far away as possible so as to not be awoken, yet she yearned for his voice in her head so much she was only seconds away from shaking him awake with the force only an insatiable, yet untouchable pussy silently dribbling onto the sheets could create.

But no, Master did not stir. His weight did not do anything to disturb the mattress, nothing about his deep, slow breath sounded like he was holding back that cheeky laughter she so loved to hear. His deep… slow breath… Without thinking, Toy fell into the same steady rhythm. And the throbbing in her pussy slowed, if not faded, synched itself with the breath of her master, to her wonderfully addled, sleepy toy-brain almost like he was breathing need and pleasure into her. Oh, yes, that was good! That was so very good to think about. Her fingers felt left out and joined the new game all by themselves, adopted this same pace all by themselves as they squeezed and mauled her tit without her conscious thought. Which brought her mind right back to Master and his voice. How it sounded when he was about to drop her into trance. When he was about to render her a happy and pliable toy for his pleasure. How he was dropping his tone lower and lower, pulling her thoughts deeper and deeper into his grasp. Pulling her very mind right out of her head and into his hands. Because that was another thing that was only for Master. Her mind. Only Master held the right to change it, to put things into it or take them out. The memory of countless talks about this doused her in tingly bliss. How they had laid out the rules, under which he—and only he—was allowed to change her mind about things. About the world around her. About their relationship. About herself. She was so very happy when she learned he could. When for the first time in her life her head had emptied, rid itself of all that noise that normally kept her up and tense. With a fleeting thought she took note of how both her hands were now busy playing with her tits, kneading and pulling them in time with his deep breaths. They were such a wonderful thing to hear, giving her a steady rhythm that so easily drowned out her thoughts. With each breath in Toy tensed, focused her entire being solely on the sensations that her hands painted on her skin, on the burning feeling of need in her slick cunt. And with each breath out the nerves in her body sang in bliss as her fingers locked on the most sensitive spots she could reach, fixed themselves on them and teased her addled mind to the point of searing, white-hot oblivion.

In her lust-drunk semi-awareness she almost thought that in between calm, never changing breaths Master’s words rang in her ears. “You may touch.” Oh, god, how much she wanted to… “Touch!” Her hand flew down to her pussy before the situation had fully registered. Then Toy was gasping as her fingers, no, Master’s obedient toy-fingers dove into her hungry pussy, finally no longer held back. In the waves of pleasure running through the entire length of her slender form her eyes were on the very verge of opening, threatening to snap her out of it. Something big and warm slid over her lids. “Not yet. We’re not yet finished playing.” “Yes!” Goodness, she loved him and the low, humming bass of his words. Especially when he was about to mess with her brain! All the more when he was playing with her brain unannounced! She barely noticed how following his amused count she was slipping more and more fingers into herself. “Yes!” She didn’t even know what she had agreed to, but that only made it better. Toy knew that she had no need to remember every single thing Master programmed into her head. Whatever she needed be aware of would make itself known soon enough. “I obey, Master!” Master’s hand released her eyes, yet her lids stayed firmly closed as Toy felt his body move. Master left the bed and for a moment she was feeling lonely even though his voice remained as clear as before. He did not leave, yet the knowledge he was getting up gave her efforts a new urgency. Any moment now he was going to end this, going to tell her to wake up and return to her normal waking self.

“That’s good, Toy, hands off.” She whimpered for but a split-second even as her hands already jumped back, gave way to Master’s exclusive power over her. She was not to play with herself, Toys never played with themselves. They got played with. She was just sad that now Master would wake her—Something long and hard pressed against her cunt! Master! Master wanted to use her this morning! The feeling of the rod sliding into her was not Master, was more rubbery, a little colder. A dildo. Yet it may as well have been Master himself, may as well be Master’s own cock. She felt so happy to know he was using her, was enjoying playing with his toy just as much as she enjoyed being used by him. “That’s it,” he cheerfully affirmed for her as she was babbling little bits of praise over the luck she had not to be awakened, “It’s just so much better for you to be a hypnotized toy rather than a human woman right now.” Oh, God, yes! “Actually, it is so much better to be hypnotized and obedient than to be awake and burdened any time of the day, any day of the week, isn’t that right, Toy?” “Yes, Master!” Of course it was, finally he got it! She didn’t want to wake up, didn’t want to find herself face to face with schedules and clients and bills. She just wanted to stay right here, impaled on Master’s dildo as he slowly, deliciously careful moved it in and out of her slick cunt. He had all the time in the world right now and made sure she knew. Made sure she would be too horny, too aroused to think straight for the rest of the day. Too fuck-drunk for anything but even more blissful teasing, even more sex. He had all the time in the world, he could just fuck her with that rubber cock all day and she would remain this full, this needy and close. In fact, Toy was fairly certain that was his plan. To just let that artificial cock tease her until she couldn’t return to being a person even if she’d want to. Until getting fucked and commanded by her Master was all she was good for! Oh, heavens, that thought made her hot! She wanted that, she wanted him to break her fluffy little cloud-brain, until not even that soft feeling, those fluffy clouds remained. Until getting fucked even more was the only thing that would ever be in her head.

“That’s it, that’s perfect,” his deep bass reverberated in her head and she could no longer even tell if the words came from the real Master who was teasing her with that wonderful fake cock or if they were a figment of her fantasies, the mere idea of words spoken by the idea of Master interwoven in the hot, swirling mass of pictures, memories and wet dreams in her mind. Toy thought the cock in her pussy was maybe turning, but before she could give that any importance she felt something prod against her lips. Something hot! Something pulsing! Something smelly like… like his real dick! Toy slid her lips apart, eagerly welcoming his shaft and beginning to suck it like her life depended on it. His smell filled her as she took him as deep as she could, took him deep enough to bury her pert nose in his pubic hair and inhale his scent. His taste exploded on her tongue, saturating her mouth and thoughts alike with the physical reality of his pleasure. Pleasure only Toy could provide her Master! “So proud of you,” he brought out in between thrusts. “So proud of the world’s best Toy. That’s right, deeper and deeper. Perfect, just like that.” And Toy knew they likely both had no idea of whether he was referring to taking his cock deeper and deeper down her throat or her mind spiraling deeper and deeper down into his control. But she knew it didn’t matter. What mattered was how she felt him twitch, heard him groan, noticed him shudder. He was close, so, so close to—“Cumming!” Toy exploded, her every fiber ablaze with a tantalizing surge of pleasure as Master came, as she’d made her Master come and came herself in response. Just like he’d trained her to. She was to react like an actual Toy, not climaxing from any stimulation she received but solely from the physical proof of having satisfied him.

“Well done, Toy,” he gently praised her and inwardly she beamed. The sex was amazing, but actually, nothing could make her so wet and horny as simply hearing him tell her these words. “Well done. I’m so proud of you, Toy. I’m so happy to have you.” And Toy was happy he had her, too. She squealed a little as she let her tongue run about his softening dick in her mouth. But even though she could hear him enjoy it, slowly but surely he pulled out. First his dick, then the rubber-cock between her legs. No mistaking it, he was getting ready to wrap things up. “Eyes open, Toy.” Wait, Toy? She opened her eyes carefully. Probing. Not believing in the promise of sweet, sweet fulfillment Master dangled before her. But yes! The world looked… sparkly! And bright and fluffy and soft and pliable and, well, just like it only ever looked when he was letting her go about her day as Toy! He chuckled. “You forgot, didn’t you?” What? Did he play with her memory again? She hated when he did that, it made her much too excited to realize he had done things to her that she might have enjoyed only to not remember them now. On the other hand, she loved being made to forget when he wanted to hide surprises in her mind, proving to herself much more than him that her cloudy little toy-brain was not hers, was nothing but an obedient construct of his making. That was probably why she forgot so well, Toy mused as she racked her brains for what he might mean. “Today’s your first holiday in ages. You don’t have anywhere to be. We don’t have anywhere to be, no places to go. No schedule to keep.” Had she actually…? Her head flew around, checked the calendar next to the bed on the wall. There it was! In her neat, impeccable handwriting today was in fact marked as a holiday! “You know,” he slid his arms around her, pulling her into a warm embrace, “I know how you would love to just stay as my hypnotized, mindless Toy all day long. So, when better than today to let you?” “Master, you’re the best!” They both knew it was both Toy and her normal, awake self that said so and he kissed her to hide his embarrassment. Toy would have loved to giggle, had that not broken the kiss. Here he’d told her she’d spend today completely blank and submissive and following his every whim and he was the one getting shy! Her hand brushed over his skin, knowing he liked it as much to just cuddle as to actually fuck her senseless. “Master,” she purred, reveling in the effect of her touch on him, “why don’t you get breakfast? I’m getting hungry.” He laughed. “You just had some!” “Toy wants more!” She was laughing just as well. It was all too wonderful. An entire day as nothing but Master’s sexy plaything! As Toy followed Master into the kitchen and helped him get seated a warm, glowing buzz spread through her. Dreams, she thought with glee, did come true after all.