The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Toy Box

Chapter One

Josh picked up his phone beeping loudly. A text from his buddy Cameron. “Cam” had found Josh’s wallet—the one Josh had said he’d lost. Cam had said he must have left it back at his place. He added that Josh could just go over and pick it up himself.

“Shit, Cam!” Josh spat, “Why couldn’t you just bring it with you?” Josh had been expecting his pal to come over shorty. But then another text—apologies—Cam would not be meeting up with him… but reminding him about the wallet.

Josh got on his bike and rode the half mile to Cam’s house. He went up to the door and rang it.

Sam, Cameron’s father opened the door.

“Hi, Mr Wilson” Josh said, “Cam said he found my wallet”

“Oh, yes, come on in” Sam said. “It’s upstairs in his bedroom”

“Okay” Josh said, beating a well-worn path up the stairs. He was a regular visitor to the Wilson’s and knew where Cam’s room was. Even if he didn’t he could have followed the trail of destruction Cam seemed to leave everywhere he went.

Cam’s bedroom was open. Josh was surprised because it was actually neat and tidy. Everything put away and it didn’t stink from ‘boy’ anymore. Cam’s girlie posters were also missing from the walls.

He looked about, noticing a large black box on Cam’s bed. He kept looking for his wallet.

Sam appeared at the door.

“I can’t find it” Josh said

“It’s in the box” Sam said.

“Where?”

“In the box,” Sam repeated “Just open it”

Josh stopped for a second. Why would it be in the box. But still…

Josh opened the box.

A warm light streamed out into his face. He stopped, frozen staring into the light.

“Good, good!” Sam grinned.

He moved around behind Josh “Keep looking into the box” he said.

There was no need to say that. Sam had no intention of doing anything else, all his thoughts were were on the box and the soft enticing light coming out of it.

“Look deeply into the light” Sam said “And listen to my voice…”

Sam breathed in.

“You are now my slave…” Sam said, “You will be as you were before but you will need to obey me…you will want to obey me”

Sam slid off his dressing-gown behind Josh. He was naked, and rock hard.

“You will want to serve me sexually” he added. “You find me attractive and you want to fuck me.”

Sam leant forward and closed the box.

Josh shook his head as if coming out of a dream. “What the fuck???” he said as he noticed Sam standing there with a massive hard-on.

“You’re very attractive” Sam said, brushing his hand along Josh’s cheek.

“Look Mr. Wilson… I ain’t no fag”

“But you will obey me”

“Yes” Josh said instinctively. He stopped to think of why he had just said that.

“You will do what I say…”

“I will do what you say” Josh said. He seemed to blurt out the words without thinking, but it felt right. He scratched his head trying to think.

Josh thought about this, but it seemed so right. He wanted to obey Sam.

“Get on your knees” Sam said.

Josh dropped to his knees.

“Now, suck my dick.”

“I…” Josh began to say… but now he wanted to suck dick.

Josh opened his mouth and embraced Sam’s dick with his lips.

In his mind a part of him was screaming “Stop! Stop!” but another was saying he must do this.

Josh took the cock deep in his mouth. He wasn’t very good at it so Sam had to further direct him how to do it right.

“When I come you will eat it all” Sam said. “And you will want to eat my jizz.”

Josh knew that this was true. And almost as soon as he thought it his mouth was filled with thick hot man juice. He’d never tasted come before—never tried to taste his own. But he drank down each squirt that shot into his mouth.

He began to swallow. He didn’t like the taste but he drank it down he was both repulsed and compelled at the same time.

Sam sighed as his cock emptied into Josh’s mouth.

“Get onto the bed” Sam said.

Josh lay down. Sam pulled Josh’s pants off. Josh let him.

“What are you doing?” Josh asked

“You’re going to fuck me now” Sam grinned.

“I’m going to what…???” Josh asked.

When Sam had his young lover naked he saw that Josh’s cock lay limp still.

Sam suddenly realised his mistake. He set about fixing this.

Sam said, “You want to fuck me”

Josh thought about this. Sam looked really attractive. Why’d he never notice how hot he looked.

Suddenly he realised that he loved Sam’s hairy manly body. Sure enough seeing it made his dick grow hard. It wasn’t a big dick but it was enough.

Sam straddled Josh and without lube pushed slowly down onto him.

“You want to have sex with me” Sam said reinforcing the idea.

“Yes, you’re so beautiful” Josh blurted caressing Sam’s slight man-boobs.

Sam had all of Josh inside of him now and he bent down and kissed Josh on the lips. He tasted his own cum on Josh’s breath but it just made him more horny.

Sam rode up and down, clenching and unclenching his buttocks in time with his movements.

He looked into Josh’s eyes and saw the moment quickly approach like a steam train.

“Oh, my!” Josh blurted and suddenly his cock erupted into Sam’s anus.

Sam grinned as he felt boy juice fill his sphincter.

They stayed entwined for a while.

“You love me” Sam said

“I love you” Josh said and they kissed again.

“Now I want you to clean out my ass”

Josh looked at him quizzically. Sam got slightly angry—more annoyed. He was going to have to instruct this innocent even more.

Soon Sam, on all fours had Josh behind him, face deeply buried in Sam’s ass. Josh sucked and licked at Sam’s hairy man-snatch, cleaning out the cum that was there.

Cam arrived at the door.

For a second Josh thought Cam was going to be shocked but Cam got undressed right away.

“I love you dad” he said as he joined them

“I love you too son” Sam said.

Cam was rock hard. Under his dad’s directions he mounted Josh. Josh winced in pain as he was penetrated for the first time, but he lay there accepting this intrusion of boy cock into his rectum. Cam wasn’t big, but he was enthusiastic.

Cam was not a good lover and was coming almost as soon as he was in his friend’s ass.

The three then curled up together and napped.

When Sam awoke he felt his son’s ass pressing back against his thighs, slowly grinding. His cock sprung to attention immediately and he shifted forward, gliding his cock into that warm wet stinky cavity of his son’s young anus.

Cam bucked a little when he was penetrated by his dad’s thick fat cock but he melted into his father’s ministrations.

Josh woke too now and he sat up to watch his best friend squirm under the weight of being butt fucked. Cam got hard too.

The following day was “Father/Son” day at school.

Chapter Two

Josh McGreggor was embarrassed by the fact his dad not turn up for Father/Son Day. He looked around the class of fathers and sons and felt a great shame. His own dad—a junkie—was in rehab. But then he had a new daddy now—Sam.

In class Cam sat on his dad’s lap, bringing some stares of concern from other parents. Sam didn’t seem to care about people staring at his son and himself. He just held firmly onto a large black box.

Troy and his dad Trent were up first explaining what it is that they did together that they enjoyed. No one noticed how Cam slowly ground his hips into his dad’s crotch… no one but Josh. Josh got hard just thinking about his master’s cock pressing up against Cam’s ass.

Rasheem and his dad Moses were next. Moses was quite sure, as he told everyone, that his son Rasheem would be the next Michael Jordan.

Carlos and his dad Juan were next. Juan’s English was bad and was hard for everyone to follow. No one denied his tire business wasn’t successful… he had three stores throughout the city.

Next was Cam and Sam. Cam sprung up and Sam trudged up next with his large black box that everyone had been curious to know about.

Sam sat the box down on the teacher’s desk, almost rudely pushing teacher Jim Jones out of the way. The teacher was a little flustered by this but demurred out of politeness.

Sam turned the box around and then leant it forward so everyone would be able to look inside. Then he lifted the lid.

A dozen sets of eyes stared into the warm glowing light emanating from the box.

“Keep looking into the light” Sam said.

Everyone was transfixed.

“I want you to listen to the sound of my voice” he said, “I am now and forever your master”.

No one looked away.

“When I tell you to do something not only will you do it, but you will want to do it”

He paused. “Nod if you understand”

He looked around all nodded.

“In a moment when I close the box you father’s will look at your sons and feel nothing but love and desire. You sons will desire your dads and want to please them. Fathers you will want to fuck your sons. I will come around to join you from time to time. You will want me to fuck you too”

He paused. “Nod if you understand.”

He looked at Jim Jones “Teacher you will feel the same way about Josh”

He closed the box and set it down.

A dozen pairs of eyes blinked. Troy and Trent kissed tentatively at first and then more forcefully. Next Kim and Chow kissed. Rasheem turned around and lay over the desk. Immediately Moses got up and pulled his son’s pants down. Moses’ big black dick was freed from his own pants and he pushed in-between his son’s ass cheeks. Rasheem was an anal virgin and he sighed as his dad penetrated him.

Carlos and Juan watched. In fact all watched as Moses began sodomising his son. “Do that to me, dad” Carlos purred as he rose and leant over the desk. Juan too got into his son’s ass.

Troy and Trent continued to kiss, but now each had a hand down the other’s pants yanking cock.

Josh got up, pulling his pants off he went over to Jim. He straddled Jim and they kissed. Soon Jim had his cock free and Josh, always keeping eye contact on his teacher, sat down onto his cock.

Sam went around the room. He went over to Moses who was thrusting hard up his son’s rectum. He in turn slid his cock into Moses’ ass. Moses winced in pain but now backed up hard on the cock that was in him.

After about ten minutes all the dad’s (and teacher) had emptied their ball sacks into boy pussy.

Sam now turned to the class. “Okay boys, I want you to fuck man-ass” he said “BUT!” he added, “I want you to do someone not your father”.

Having made sure his instructions were understood he watched as Rasheem got up and went over to Trent, pushing the man on the floor away from his son Troy. Rasheem’s cock was huge like his dad’s. Trent almost panicked that he’d be able to take it all. But Rasheem needed to get his cock into that dry tight hole. He forced it in despite the resistance of Trent’s rectum.

Troy watched his dad take black cock. He looked over at Juan and Carlos. Carlos smiled, acknowledging Troy and got up, leaving his dad open for Troy. Troy and Carlos kissed as they went past each other. Juan got on all fours. Troy spat on Juan’s ass-hole and pushed his cock head in.

Troy went over to Chow. Chow wanted to get on all fours but Troy flipped the Korean on his back and took him missionary style. Chow ended up with his feet on Troy’s shoulders as the young stud hammered his cock into Asian ass.

Sam slurped cum from three different assholes. He wolfed down the jizz as if he were some kind of cum-vampire.

Epilogue

Sons and dads had fucked each other for two hours when the assembly bell rang. Sam looked over at teacher Jones as if to ask what the problem was. Jim Jones had Hispanic cock in his mouth and had to let it out in order to speak.

“It’s school assembly, Master” Jim said “We’ve got a presentation from the state’s health council on AIDS”

Sam laughed.

Sam took his box with him… in a few minutes school assembly was going to be in the basketball court and he wanted to make sure everyone got to see his toy box.