The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains graphic descriptions of sexual activity. If this type of material is offensive to you, or you are not of legal age in your state/country of residence, do not read or download this text. This is intended solely for viewing and entertainment for consenting adults. This text may be re-posted, but not published without permission of the author.

The Toy Factory

by

Max Rank

My masters purpose isn’t sexual self gratification, his passion is the thrill of enslavement. Once done, his interest sometimes quickly wanes no matter how obedient and submissive you become. Maybe had I tried harder to resist the power of his implanted chip I might still be there, who knows? I should be happy, I’m free. But free to do what there is no one to serve and obey.

I guess the only way I can explain What happened, how I became this way is to start at the beginning. I met him at a college rush party; I was majoring in business with the aim of expending as little time on education to bet a B.A. and a cushy job in finance. I met him at a frat rush party. When he mentioned he was a philosophy professor I made a mental insult “What a bunch of bullshit.” Then I made a totally unnecessary rude comment “Guess we all have to find some way to make a buck!” Which, in hind sight, is probably why he chose me for his next toy. He was in his 40s I’m 23, at least I was then. As the night went on and I got more loaded he chose to overlook, for the time being, my rude remarks and scathing view of his profession. He talked to me of Plato and Nietzsche and how the two men’s thoughts played a role in the modern world. I didn’t care as long as the drinks kept coming. I was so messed up I couldn’t drive. He offered his place to let me sleep it off. “Sure,” I said. I was that plastered! Young and dumb and full of cum; I really didn’t care even if he was queer and tried something I figured I could handle him.

As it turned out though I was unconscious by the time we reached the car! All I remembered was waking up in a strange cage like room within a darker room. Strangely, I had no hangover but only a blurry memory of how I’d gotten where I was. It was cool and dark and only after my eyes cleared did I notice I was not alone. Standing against the far wall of the cage was the figure of a young male. “Who are you?” I whispered. “and where the hell are we?” I heard him chuckle a sarcastic laugh, “I think you just answered your own question.” he said. I got up and moved closer to him. He was completely naked and not standing against the wall as I’d thought but more like hanging from it in a kind of rude pillory his bare shackled feet dangling at least six inches from the floor. “Who put you up there?” I asked making a gesture to try to get him down. “Our master did, this morning right after he fixed you.” He said mysteriously. “What do you mean our master and just exactly what did he fix?” I asked with a mixture of anger and trepidation. It was only then I realized that I too was naked. “What the fuck did I get myself into now?” I wondered under my breath and I worked to release the guy ankles. “It’s o.k. you won’t mind after he turns you on a few times.” The prisoner smiled dreamily. His ankles free, I stood to untie his wrists. Half way up I looked and realized the guy I was releasing had no crotch hair in fact he had no hair at all on his body I wanted this all to be some kind of bad dream but the captured dude’s skin was warm and smooth and I could smell his scent. “What’s your name?” I asked him in a way to get my mind off the fact that our naked bodies were unavoidably touching each other. “I think it was Erik.” He answered so weirdly like he had forgotten who he was or that it didn’t really matter anymore! He wasn’t sweaty; he had a pleasant creamy sweet smell and it bothered me that I I found it agreeable. “What did you say earlier about somebody fixing me?” I asked as I tried to work loose the knot on his left wrist. I was almost caressing him because of the reach and I could feel his smooth body against my own. “Sorry about the close quarters, I’ll have you down in a minute.” I apologized fearing he might get the wrong idea. He just chuckled that dreamy sarcastic laugh again and purposefully slid his right foot up the wall bending his knee so his leg brushed against my hip. An unexpected quiver of warmth rushed through me. I’m straight as a board but for some reason, probably the kinky circumstances of freeing this helpless guy, I felt a brief rush of lust run through me. “The master implants a chip into each of us. He inserts it into the prostate gland and then turns it on with some kind of remote control thing he always carries with him. “Man you been hang’n around down here too long guy it’s effecting your brain; nobody can do that kind of mind control shit and for gods sake what for?” I joked.

I’d gotten his left wrist free and he groaned a sigh of pain as he grabbed my shoulder with his left arm to support himself take the weight off his right arm. “Geeses this has got to hurt.” I muttered to him quietly as reached to loosen his other arm. “Thanks for helping.” me he groaned again with pain and then curiously wrapped his legs around my waist holding me tight. I passed it off as his attempt to get some leverage but the minute his legs closed firm around me I felt another rush go through me stronger this time; and I could feel my dick begin to swell. I couldn’t explain my reactions and just tried to focus on his last bond. “Well, he’s not going to get away with that shit with me.” I whispered threateningly. I’m 100% hetero.” I assured him. The boy must have felt my cock swell and brush against his smooth ass. Far from moving away he just hunkered his ass closer; a deep cooing sound came out of him much like the purr of a cat.

Luckily this side was just looped over a hook I grabbed his upper torso just under the armpits he had a broad well muscled chest and as I lifted him up I felt the rush again stronger than ever and he was able to slide off and down. As his feet touched the floor he put his arms around me. My instinct was to pull away but for some reason I didn’t want to. He looked straight at me with a smile and a glint of mischief in his eyes, “He already has.” he said answering the question I forgot that I asked. He stuck his tongue down my throat and began to glory hole me like no girl would ever conceive of doing. I tried to struggle and pull away from him I knew this was too crazy but he held me tight in his grip.

“You can’t resist it, just let it pass over you and go with the flow.” An eerie voice came out of the shadows outside the cage in the blackness of the room. Frightened by the intrusion of third party I pulled myself away and looked around. There in the dim light at the other side of the cage was the philosophy professor from the party. He was holding a small box with lots of buttons on it.

I pulled away from the Erik and started to walk over to the voice in the dim light. “What the hell is going ooooon.” I started to angrily demand but he pointed the thing in his hand at me and pushed one of the buttons. The deepest groan of lust and passion rose from me as I stumbled to my knees wrapped in erotic pleasure. A warmth rose up from deep inside me it was like I was being fucked from the inside out! I twisted back and gestured for Erik to come to me. I wanted him so bad there was no doubting it now.

Slowly, he padded over to me stooping down he offered me his swollen dick. “Go ahead, take it; you know you want to learn how it tastes.” The man outside the cage taunted as if he knew my every thought for indeed he did. As I took the youth’s sweet firm dick in my mouth and instinctively began to suck; the third voice began to explain what was happening to me.

Last night you got very drunk and extremely rude to every one at the party I offered to put that aside and take you home. You were too drunk and stupid to resist and the rest of them were relieved to be rid of you. Instead of returning you to your dorm though I just took the liberty of bringing you here. After I cleaned you up and saw what a perfect specimen you are I decided to go one better and add your arrogant ass to my collection. I’ve recruited you to become one of my boy toys; 23 is kind of old but you’ll pass now that your hairless.” He snickered. I looked down and realized why Erik’s body had felt so smooth, I was shorn as hairless as he! In some circles the worst crime against a straight man is to deprive him of his manly coat of body hair, its like stripping away the symbol of a guy’s his manhood. I felt I’d been violated and worse yet; the way it made my skin so sensitive to the slightest touch excited me and made me hard. His words washed into my head against a sounding board of my own emotions. Lust, anger, disbelief, and fear assailed me all at once as I feasted on the smooth boy’s sweet hairless cock. Suddenly he gasped in ecstasy as his cock exploded wave after delicious wave of his thick white cum. Greedily I swallowed it all; eager for the taste and not wanting to waste a drop. Who would have ever thought that the taste of another man’s cum would be all that was needed to get me off, but there I was savoring the last drops while at the same time shooting my load. As Erik’s ardor waned resignation dawned; and I realized that this was no dream and that every thing I’d been told by these two men was true.

“You may have been straight last night at the party, asshole, but you’ll be exclusively gay by tomorrow.” the professor chuckled pressing the button the switched off the chip he’d placed inside me. All at once the erotic urges passed from me my mind struggled to focus on who and what I was.

Immediately I pulled away from Erik. “I can’t believe I did that man I’m so sorry.” I gasped at Erik trying to make some lame attempt at an excuse for sucking him off. Erik just laughed. “No problem Dude any time you feel the need I’m your man.” He added smiling. “Me too Gary.” I heard a fourth voice from above while a metal hatch clanged as it was thrown open. slamming the hatch shut as he fell; another man dropped through to the floor in front of me. He stood up, smiling, he put out his hand to shake. He was huge with muscles like seat cushions, he was shaved and naked just like Erik and I. “Hey Gary, I’m Ken, the master’s sent me to help train you. Befuddled by his entrance and attitude I shook his hand instinctively. It was covered with oil as was his whole body; and my hand squirmed in his slippery grip. Sensing danger I pulled away. “What kind of training?” I could only fear the worst.

Ken grinned and grabbed back pulling me against his greasy body with the quickness of a wrestler. He wrapped me in his massive arms like a vice and smeared his oily scent all over me until I was covered with his slimy essence. I fought to get away from him but he was too strong and by then Erik had joined in his efforts to get me down on the floor; there was no escape. “Get off me.” I pleaded angrily. “It seems he needs to be put back in the mood.” I heard the satirical voice of the professor again. “When I get my hands on you, you old pervert, I’m gunna rip your head off!” I spat beck. Unimpressed by my helpless threat, he raised the remote and pressed three buttons this time which turned the greasy ball of men on the floor into an orgy of lust. Once again the warmth returned and like addicts we all three swooned in the rapture of our own lust.

Now the efforts of my captors were no longer to hold me down but to sensually explore every part of my body. I no longer struggled to get free on the contrary I twisted and turned in their embraces offering them access to every part of my body. Swimming in the deep kisses Erik was showering on me I felt my cock swell in the warmth of Ken’s lips. Suddenly a new sensation swept over me as I felt Ken’s ever strong searching fingers slide over my ass hole then inside it. “Oh god, I can feel you inside me.” I groaned stupidly; dumbfounded by the strange pleasure of it all. Somehow Ken managed to position Erik and I in such a way that he could finger fuck us both as we kissed. My ass was virgin tight and he knew it would take a bit of message to get it to loosen up and spread wide enough to take his massive tool.

“How’s that feel Gary, how does it feel to for a virgin straight guy to have another mans fingers up his ass?” Ken taunted, slipping more fingers with every breath I gasped. “Oh god, just don’t stop.” I pleaded. “It feels so good.” I added dreamily, It occurred to me that I was talking with the same disembodied attitude that Erik displayed when I took him down from the wall. “That’s a boy toy, lets see if you can take four.” He whispered simultaneously sliding his whole hand inside me down to the first knuckles. I thought It might hurt but it felt so good I spread my legs apart and begged for more. He began to twist his hand in my ass like a spatula and my ass spread open wider and wider for him.

“Hmm, I think Gary here is about ready to become another one of the master’s toys, what do you think?” He whispered evilly into my ear. My answer was only a whimper of assent I was too distracted with lust I was so hot and I wanted him to fuck me so bad.

Ken edged his massive body back around me flipping me over so I faced him and raised my legs and spread them for Erik to hold. “Say good bye to the straight life boy toy and hello to ecstasy.” he grinned sliding his throbbing giant cock easily into my more, than willing, hungry hole.

Out side the cage the Professor must have switched my frequency to over drive because the minute Ken’s cock slid home inside me I saw stars and went mad with pleasure. Erik not to be left out began to suck me off as he slid his ass over my face lowered himself down on me so I could do the same. When he thought I was ready he slid his hips forward and sat on my face forcing me to eat out his sweet ass hole. He was right I was ready and took to rimming his beautiful ass like a baby takes to a bottle.

Faster than I cared to think my grip on reality was slipping away and all I could think about was the pleasure in which I was immersed now body and soul. Ken pounded away at my ass and with each thrust I became more and more his cock slave. I didn’t want either of them to stop and urged Erik on by shoving my tongue deep as I could in his ass. My mind fogged over and gave myself to my master. I was now his willing toy. Time eventually became meaningless to me, there was nothing but my master, Erik, and Ken. We tried to please him in every way but that was not enough. Erik and Ken and I were turned out. He’d become board and found new minds to warp. We decided to get a place together and try to pick our lives back up. Ken works as a bouncer, me and Erik work as night janitors. A far cry to my earlier aspirations but at least we have each other and early in the morning when the three of us get back into bed, that ain’t so bad.