The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Toys

It turned out that he hadn’t been kidding when he’d said he had a vast collection of odd, esoteric items from a wide variety of worlds. To her delight, he’d given her the run of his apartment, and permission to explore his collection.

Being of a naughty turn of mind, and knowing of her insatiable appetites, he had delicately suggested she search out a group of crates, hidden away in his collection, saying only that it would be a...Pleasurable experience for her. He had also warned, just as delicately, that some of the devices within those crates needed to be treated with caution.

He hadn’t said why. She didn’t care. Curiosity had overcome her better judgement only a few minutes after he’d left, and she’d gone looking.

Now she was sitting in a cluster of four large crates, reading the manifest that had been attached to one of them. The names of the items within called out to her, suggesting pleasures beyond anything she’d experienced, and she was sorely tempted to crack open the first one and start trying things out.

So she read through the manifest, searching for something that sounded so enticing that she couldn’t resist finding out what it was and did. She paused, and let her eyes skim back up the list a bit. What was that...“1 E-Ball, blue”

That didn’t sound like it fit with the rest of the collection, which made it interesting. She checked which crate it was in, and went hunting, digging through things that were either unrecognizable or so blatantly obvious as to be dull. Occasionally, she’d pause and set something aside for later examination.

Finally, she found it, a baseball-sized sphere of a blue, rubber-like material, buried at the bottom of the crate. She reached for it, her eyes searching for a manual...

...And felt a warm, tingling sensation as she touched it. She looked at her hand, which was still tingling delightfully, and found that the ball was sticking to her palm. She shook her hand, but it wouldn’t fall away.

Then she noticed that it was starting to melt over her palm. It quickly spread up over the back of her hand and down her fingers, coating her hand like a shiny blue glove, spreading that delightfully warm tingling sensation as it went. She shook her hand again, nervous now, but still it didn’t come off.

It reached the cuff of the jumpsuit she was wearing, and attached to it. For a moment, she relaxed, thinking it was finished...Then suddenly, the cuff of her jumpsuit melted into it, and it spread over her wrist and started to coat her arm, using the fabric of her jumpsuit as raw materials, transforming the soft material into its own glossy, slick, tight blue coating.

And everywhere it touched her, that delicious, warm tingling sensation followed.

She scooted back from the crate, arm held out, panicking. But it kept spreading. It was almost up to her shoulder now, her whole right arm tingling with delicious warmth. She protested loudly as it spread over her shoulder and around her neck, forming a collar, the muscles it covered relaxing against her will. It was moving across to her other shoulder and down her chest and back now, and she told it to stop again, but softer, finding it hard to work up the ire to fight it as it spread its tingly warmth through her...and anyway, there was no one there to hear her, and she knew no way to stop it.

It reached her breasts, pulling them up and supporting them perfectly, that warm tingling sensation spreading into her, making her want to relax...It felt so good...The muscles in her back, neck and arms were relaxing as it spread. She tried to get her legs under her and stand up, but ended up lying on her back as it coated her.

It covered her nipples, which stood up and began to echo the delicious tingling sensation, sending a shiver of helpless arousal through her body. She tried to deny it, but had to admit that it felt wonderful...It gave her no choice, relaxing and warming her with that wonderful tingling that was starting to arouse her...

Now it had spread down over her left arm and hand, belly, sides, and lower back, covering her from the neck down. She arched her back helplessly as the tingly warmth spread through her, relaxing her and making her feel so good...It was a sensual warmth, she decided, the little shivers of arousal from her nipples turning it into something that made her squirm ever so slightly.

It covered her hips, melting around her thighs and between her legs, molding perfectly to her folds and slipping into her, coating her inner walls, making that delicious, tingly sensation spread inside of her, making the muscles there spasm slightly, delightfully. She gasped as her hips wriggled helplessly with the pleasurable tremor that ran through her body.

It had covered her thighs now, and was moving down her shins towards her feet. She felt light-headed with the tingling sensation and growing arousal, but no longer wanted it to stop. She had never felt so wonderful before. She tried to lift her arms to caress her nipples and urge it along, but found that she couldn’t consciously move any part of her body covered by it. A little surge of fear ran through her...And was quickly quelled by a wave of warm relaxation that rolled through her body from the base of her spine outwards, a little moan of delight escaping her lips.

It melted over her ankles and coated her feet top and bottom, forming stocking-like coverings, and then began to slide up her neck towards her chin. She felt a moment of panic, not wanting it to completely engulf her...Then breathed a silent sigh of relief as it stopped at the top of her neck.

She lay there, unable to move of her own volition, her hips ocassionaly squirming and wriggling as the gentle arousal caused muscles to react. She gasped again as the suit gently turned her head, and she caught sight of herself in a nearby mirror...

...And saw what it had done to her...Saw herself covered from the neck down in a glossy blue catsuit that could never have been formed any other way. It had molded to her body perfectly, turning her into a vision of sexual heat. She watched her hips squirm as the suit increased her arousal as if it expected her to be turned on by the sight of herself in this unique suit that was making her tingle so deliciously.

She felt a sudden surge of arousal that spread outwards from her folds and nipples, and gasped, her hips rocking once as the suit tried to figure out her body. She shuddered as it steadied her, and felt her right hand sliding up her thigh. She knew where it was going, but couldn’t stop it...Even if she had wanted to, she knew that her body was out of control...Her arousal grew with every moment that passed, her cheeks were flushed with it, her eyes bright with desire.

Her middle finger stroked her coated folds, sending a rush of pleasure through her and making her moan with delight. The suit pressed her finger into herself...

...And she moaned again, but with frustration. The teasing strokes on her folds had created intensified sensations...But with penetration, she felt nothing. It was almost as if the suit wasn’t sure how to truly pleasure her

Another surge of arousal flowed through her, making her squirm helplessly. she needed something inside her, but her fingers did nothing. The suit freed her, as if understanding that it was doing something wrong, washing another surge of arousal through her. Unsteadily, she levered herself up against the open crate and peered into it, looking for something...Anything...She didn’t want to, but she was so hot...She needed...

...And saw what appeared to be a dildo with four long, segmented legs sticking out from its base. She grabbed it and pulled it out, the legs swaying slightly as it moved.

She touched its head to her coated folds, intended to thrust it in, so aroused that she could think of nothing else...And the suit stopped her, making her hands glide the dildo back and forth along her folds, teasing her, making her dizzy with the intensity of her arousal. She moaned softly, her hips rocking helplessly towards the toy, but her hands always keeping it just touching, never letting her do with it what she so desperately wanted...Needed...

She lost her sense of time, unable to tell how long she was being forced to tease herself...Knowing only that she was sitting on her knees, helplessly stroking her folds with this odd toy she so badly wanted inside her, her hips squirming and swaying, overwhelmed by her arousal...By the heat that filled her...By her body’s need...

Then, to her intense relief, she felt her hands nudge the head of the toy into her folds. The suit understood at last. She gasped softly, her hips rocking towards it as it slowly spread her, pressing into her, sliding slickly against her coated inner walls. She felt her muscles spasm around it as it filled her and arched her back as it brushed lightly against her g-spot, making her head spin with the intensity of the pleasure that spiraled out through her.

She tried to pull on it, wanting to thrust it inside her...But instead, she suit made her hands let go of it, buried deep inside her. It felt so good, she was so hot, she needed...But her hands hung at her sides, her fingers brushing the floor. She rocked her hips, making it move ever so slightly inside of her, which only intensified her arousal further. She moaned helplessly, unable to voice her need any other way.

And then the toy’s “legs” wrapped around her hips and thighs. She gasped, startled...

And it began to rock against her, sliding in and out of her, the friction created by the slick surface of the toy moving against the slick lining of the suit inside her made her cry out. She slid forward, resting on her hands and knees, rocking her hips helplessly as the toy pressed into her, brushing her g-spot at the depth of each stroke, making her muscles spasm delightfully.

The pleasure grew, the toy and the suit pressing her helplessly towards orgasm. Her last conscious thought before her arousal and the pleasure overwhelmed her was that there was nothing she could do to stop it...And that caused a surge of pleasure in her. She had what she wanted...Pleasure...

Then she arched helplessly, her muscles contracting as the toy and the suit drove her into orgasm. For a long moment, she held her arch, her hips twitching as her muscles spasmed and pulled with the intensity of it...

...And rolled onto her side, curling up, gasping for breath as her orgasm faded slowly, her whole body trembling and twitching with the intensity of it. Her hips rocked and squirmed a little, her inner muscles pulling firmly on the toy buried inside her.

It felt wonderful. Oh, it felt wonderful. She just wanted to float in this moment of pleasure, her body recovering slowly and happily from an intense, satisfying orgasm.

Her eyes drifted shut as her twitches settled to little shivers of delight that slid through her...

...Then flew open again as the suit spread a new wave of intense arousal through her. She shuddered and moaned deep in her throat as the lingering pleasure became a burning need again. The toy, still latched around her hips and thighs, still buried deep inside of her, began to thrust into her again.

Her eyes rolled back as her hips began to rock helplessly. Her gloved hands grasped at the air as her muscles began to twitch again, making her squirm and writhe with the pleasure.

She caught sight of herself in the mirror again and gasped as she watched her glossy, blue-coated body squirm and rock on the floor. She saw the toy rocking in and out of her, her hips rocking in time with its thrusts, unable to do otherwise as the pleasure overwhelmed her again.

In that instant, she understood. The suit was learning...Adapting to her body. She wondered what would happen to her when it did...

Another orgasm shattered the thought, making her cry out with the pleasure. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror as her back arched helplessly, her fingers splayed, toes pointed, every muscle tensed as her body responded to the suit and the toy.

She slumped again, gasping with the intensity of it, curling up around the toy still buried inside her. It was too much...

Her eyelids fluttered slightly as she felt the sensation of warm hands gliding up and down her back and sides, lightly teasing the insides of her knees and caressing the insides of her thighs, brushing along her arms...There was no one with her...The suit was doing it. It WAS adapting to her...Figuring out her body...

The hands became more insistant, massaging her back and working out the last bits of tension there, tickling elsewhere, making her squirm and wriggle, her arousal growing slowly. She felt an odd sensation as the legs of the dildo released her and fell away, severed by the suit as it absorbed into itself the toy she’d chosen.

The tickling fingers slowed and stopped, caressing slowly and gently again, leaving her feeling warm and limp, her eyelids drifting shut as her senses focused on the sensation of being filled and not driven to thrust. A soft sound of warm pleasure came from deep in her throat, but she was barely aware of it.

She gasped softly as she felt the sensation of warm lips wrapping around her nipples and suckling gently, sending little surges of pleasure shivering through her. The caressing fingers on the insides of her thighs began to drift higher, and the hands on her back focused down to a single finger that drifted slowly, teasingly, up and down her spine, making her shiver helplessly.

She felt warm, so warm...Oh...The suit had definitely adapted to her body now...

A soft kiss at the hollow of her throat, followed by a gentle sucking sensation there...Tongues brushed slowly over and around her nipples...Phantom hands caressed gently, waking her body’s sensuality, no matter how hard she tried to resist it. She didn’t want to, she realized...Not really...Not now...

The fingers on the insides of her thighs were replaced by what felt like a warm tongue, making her gasp and shudder. Her hips squirmed as it made swirly patterns higher and higher...

Her nipples sent sparks of pleasure through her as the phantom lips and tongues teased them. She shivered again as the fingers traced up and down her spine. The suit placed gentle kisses along her neck, down along her shoulders and torso...Then everywhere, little kisses dropped randomly on her skin.

Her hips rose, her back arching, as a tongue slowly traced its way along her folds, making her cry out softly as the sensation slid through her. It was controlling her...Using her body’s reactions and its own abilities to take complete control of her. She found she didn’t mind...It felt too good for her to mind...

The dildo began to change...its shape changing, swelling, slowly filling her, like nothing she’d ever felt before. It molded to her inner walls, a sensation of fullness so perfect and so gentle that it made her head swim. Her hips began to rock slowly, making it move ever so slightly inside her, just enough to tease her even more, little gasps and moans of pleasure slipping from her throat.

Her eyes fluttered open as the dildo curved slightly, brushing against her g-spot even as the phantom lips and tongues returned to teasing her nipples. She shuddered helplessly at the sensation, her arousal becoming a rising peak of pleasure. The suit seemed to sense her need and responded, making her hips rock faster, the probe seeming to thrust in her, each thrust making it brush her g-spot and sending another convulsive, delightful wave of shuddering heat sliding up her spine.

So close...So hot...She needed...

The suit responded.

Pleasure exploded in her as she climaxed, her back arching, crying out softly as it overwhelmed her and sent her over the edge. The suit held her there for long, long moments, teasing, stroking and caressing just right to draw her orgasm out until it was completely spent.

She lay there, gasping and shuddering, her body trembling from the intensity of the release. Again, the suit responded just right. Warm, gentle hands caressed along her flushed skin, and as before the suit sent warm waves of tingles through her, relaxing her muscles, making it seem like the afterglow of her climax could last forever. She wanted it to.

She wasn’t sure how long it kept her there like that, but she knew the instant it decided it wasn’t done with her. The gentle caresses became teasing again...The lips and tongues returned to her nipples and the insides of her thights...And the dildo, still filling her oh-so perfectly began to throb gently in time with her pulse, making her muscles ripple deliciously.

She moaned softly as the gentle warmth turned back into heat.

Again, it drove her body up a slow incline of arousal into burning, needy heat. She lost all track of time as it controlled her so completely and so perfectly...

Another overwhelming orgasm, drawn out to its utmost extent.

Another long, slow glide into delicious, trembly afterglow.

The warm, soothing, gentle caresses lasted longer this time, she was sure...Long enough for her to catch a glance of the clock set into the wall as it began to tease her into helpless arousal again.

As her body gave in to the sensations, she realized that he wouldn’t be home for at least another hour...

...Another hour, at least, that the suit would have complete control of her body, driving her to impossible heights of arousal and making her orgasm helplessly.

Her back arched, and she cried out her pleasure...