The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is my first attempt at a hypnosis,mind control story and I’m not going to do a long induction process,because

  1. I wouldn’t really know how to do it,and
  2. Because there are an awful lot of good authors out there who can,and theres no way I can compete with them.(Hope that hasn’t made them too big headed!)

Hope they don’t mind me having a try though!

Tracy,the submissive hypnotist.

Tracy was a very pretty,very intelligent 22 year old,with an ample bosom,who should have had no problems attracting a boyfriend,however she never seemed to be able to keep a man on her arm for very long.Why,because Tracy’s only desire in life was to be a Master’s slave. Now you might think that any averagely horny 20something bloke ought to be delighted to have a girlfriend who only wished to serve his every need,but no.It seemed to Tracy that most of the guys in her town only wanted to go out have a good time,get drunk and have sex with a girl,they didn’t want to,or couldn’t be bothered to put in the effort to dominate Tracy as she desired.She did look at the Slave register website in the hope of finding someone,but most of the Masters who clearly knew what they were doing,not just wannabees after easy sex,were much older than herself,and she wanted someone roughly her own age to be her Master.

Now Tracy had 1 talent only a few people knew about,she could hypnotise people,she had discovered she could do this at the age of 15,and boy had she had some fun since then,but nothing too serious,Tracy was a lovely natured girl and didn’t really want to do anything nasty to anyone.Some of her friends did know about her talent,and she would guiltily admit that on 1 occasion she hypnotised an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous 20 year old lad into having passionate sex with her, the only problem being she felt guilty about it for days after,that was just how Tracy was.She had even on several occasions considered hypnotising someone to be her Master on a temporary basis,but she didn’t do it for 2 reasons,

1)It wouldn’t be fair on the boy she did it to,and besides she really wanted someone to dominate her willingly,and

2)It would take so long to indoctrinate him with her desires that unless she could get more than a few hours of ‘pleasure’ it wasn’t really going to be worth the effort.

The thought of a permanent hypnotised Master did occur to her,but the idea of permanantly changing someones nature just to fulfil her desires abhorred her.Also the problem with this idea would be her Masters family,they may not approve of their son dominating a pretty young girl and she wouldn’t want to cause trouble this way.However if she could find the right guy this was possible....

As chance would have it,a few days later Tracy was drowning her sorrows in a local bar with some of her female chums when a sweet looking but clearly shy lad walked in,he was no great beauty but reasonable looking all the same,Tracy guessed he was about 25,6ft tall and medium build and wearing glasses.She did think to herself,well he’s just my type but theres no way he’s Master material,so is it worth even trying out with him,might as well find out a bit more about him I suppose.

Excusing herself from her chums,she pushed her way through the bar to be near to him,and introduced herself to him,

“Hi,I’m Tracy,“she said,“I don’t recognise you,are you from around here?”

“Well I am now,“he said,“my names Steve and I’ve just moved into the area to start a new job,I’m the new manager of the travel agency in town,and I’m trying to discover the best places to go out and socialise around here.”

“Well Steve,bring your drink over here to the table where I’m drinking with my pals and I can introduce you and we can have a chat.”

“Fine,“Steve said,“it will be nice to get to know some of the local people of my own age.”

Tracy and Steve ended up chatting most of the evening together,her friends were bright enough,even when less than sober to give Tracy space to chat to a potential new boyfriend,it was an unwritten rule amongst all of the girls that they would always give a new romance within the gang time to blossom before they jumped in too much.Tracy discovered that 1 of the main reasons Steve had moved several hundred miles to run the agency was that he had no family,both his parents were dead and though he had 1 older brother,they had little contact beyond a phone call every Christmas and a very occasional e-mail to each other, he was much older than Steve,in his late thirties,and they had little in common with each other.At the end of the evening he invited her out a couple of nights later for a meal,to get to know each other better,if she wanted to.Tracy was delighted and said yes straightaway,he arranged to pick her up at 7 on Monday evening,he told her that the thought of seeing her then,would get him through his first days work at the new agency,and she admitted that it would really give her something to look forward to on a dull Monday at work running the bookshop in town.

All day Sunday Tracy was contemplating her thoughts,Steve seemed really nice to know,but she guessed he was a pretty shy lad and she knew that the first mention of him dominating her as her Master would have him running like an olympic sprinter,and this she didn’t want to happen,but was it fair to hide her true feelings from him?Or could there be a way around this problem?

Monday evening,7.00 on the dot the doorbell rung and there was Steve smiling at her.Tracy had dressed sexily,without being too extreme, making sure he had plenty of cleavage to admire without looking too tarty,she guessed that might not be his type.

“Wow,“he said,“You look absolutely stunning,it will be a pleasure to be seen out with you,I’ve booked a table at a nice restaurant that 1 of my staff recommended,I just hope they are right about it,The Harbour,have you heard of it?”

“Yes I have,“said Tracy,“its meant to be really nice.”

They had a really lovely evening,eating,chatting,and having a generally good time together.They got back to Tracy’s house just before 11.00 and she asked if he would like to come in for coffee,he was delighted to. They snuggled up close on the settee,and Tracy angled herself so that Steve managed to see most of her cleavage,which definitely was her intention.

“I never thought I would strike so lucky,so quickly,“Steve said,“you are just so beautiful,I only hope we can stay together for a while.”

“Thats definitely my intention,darling,“Tracy replied,slightly predatorially,“you are just so sweet and kind that I don’t want to ever let you go.Let me just go and change into something more comfortable.”

A few minutes later,Tracy come back in something definitely more comfortable,absolutely no clothes whatsoever.

“Won’t you join me,“she said teasingly,“I’ve let you see my package,now its my turn to see yours.”

She could see that Steve was slightly shocked at this turn of events, but after a minute or so,he nervously took off his shirt and trousers, removed his underwear,and stood in front of Tracy as naked as she was, the only slight disappointment for Tracy being that Steve didn’t have a massive hard on,after all she was a pretty girl with a nice figure to admire,she was definitely feeling arousal looking at his body.

“Don’t you fancy me?“she asked nervously of him.

“Yes I do,“he said,“tremendously in fact,but since both my parents died in a car crash,I just don’t seem able to do much down below,it just seems to be a stress reaction to the event.”

“Oh I see,“she said slowly,disappointed,she had definitely planned a night of passionate sex with him,and this was a blow to her plans.

“How brave and how trusting are you?“Tracy asked him.

“Why?”

“Well because I have trained as a hypnotist and I would like to try and solve the problem by hypnosis,perhaps if I can make you relax,and take away the stress of what happened then maybe I can get you hard and horny,and then I can give you the night of pleasure that such a lovely guy like you deserves.”

“Whats involved?”

“Well,I will take you into a deep trance,give you a few commands to relax your thoughts,and then hopefully by working on your inner mind I can get your gorgeous cock to show me what he really thinks of me.Don’t worry I won’t do anything to your subconcious that you wouldn’t be happy to do if you could,I’m not that sort of girl.“she grinned,hoping he would say yes.

After a few seconds thought,he said,

“I suppose there’s nothing to lose by trying,and if I got my virility back then I suppose I should be very grateful to you,what do you want me to do?”

She laughed and said,“I would be quite grateful too!Just lay down on the couch and relax,close your eyes and listen to my voice.”

“OK”

Steve lay down on the couch and for just a few seconds Tracy was torn, she had already decided that this was the man for her,and here she was being permitted to hypnotise him!Now she knew she could plant whatever thoughts she wanted in his head,and they would stay there and he would do what he was told,on the other hand she had promised not to do anything naughty to his mind,just for a few seconds she thought about making him the Master she desired,but she realised she hadn’t worked it all out,and they would have to go to work in the morning,so there was no way she wanted to do anything too permanent without thinking it through.So she thought to herself,if he gets erect and we have a good night together he might just let me hypnotise him again,and then I’ll be ready.

So Tracy soothed him down into a deep sleep,and allowed his subconcious mind to override any stressful thoughts of his parents accident,and when she was confident that it had worked,she got to work on getting him very,very randy.She told him that his penis was getting so hard,and after a few moments it did,and she told him it would ache until he came 3 times within her body,once in each of her 3 holes,and that it would become erect again within seconds of coming within her,because he now had the power to do so,that his penis was more powerful than any other penis there was in the world.Within a couple of minutes any impotence had been wiped away completely,all Tracy could see was a very hard 9 inch penis layed on the couch in front of her waiting for the call to action.Tracy smiled to herself,and knew she was in for a night of pleasure like no other she had ever experienced.She began to bring him round telling him that on the count of 5 he would wake up,immediately notice his very erect penis and the fact that it ached terribly and suggest to Tracy that they might as well benefit by her good work and have a loving session together and that he wouldn’t ask for a condom, she wanted to feel his juices pumping over her body,and nothing was going to get in the way.Hell,she thought,if I get pregnant he’s the man of my dreams anyway,and I can always hypnotise him to make sure he makes a good father.

She counted to 5 and Steve woke up,blinked his eyes and looked down.

“Well,“he said,“that seems to have solved the problem,I suppose we might as well benefit from your good work,it aches like it hasn’t been used in ages,but then again it hasn’t!”

And then he kissed her with great passion,their tongues lapping together in their joined mouths. When they broke off the kiss,he moved his tongue down to Tracy’s pussy via her ample breasts,and began licking and nibbling down there whilst gently working on her nipples with his fingers.Tracy was in pure ecstasy,she nearly came there and then,she certainly felt her juices running down her thighs with the arousal of it all,but she wanted to wait if she possibly could,she wanted their first climaxes to be at the same time if she could wait that long,and it wouldn’t be easy.Raising his head from her pussy and gripping his cock,she made it very clear where she wanted it to go,and Steve was happy to oblige plunging it deep into her body,and they both let out a squeal of delight.After 15/20 minutes of pure unadulterated passion,they came together,their juices sealing the bond between them. Moments after he pulled his cock out of her,it was hard again,Steve looked at Tracy in amazement,but she just smiled.

“I know its been a long time,“he said,“but now it seems to want to make up for lost time,but hard again already,that must surely be down to you.”

She just grinned and said,“As if I would do such a thing!But it seems a shame to waste it”and took it into her mouth and licked it clean,and then proceeded to give him a blow job like he had never imagined possible,within a few minutes he came again and she swallowed the lot, or almost,there were a few dribbles running out of her mouth when she smiled joyfully.

And then to his shock (and delight)a couple of minutes later he was hard again,and it seemed to him that if anything it ached more than before.He looked at Tracy and said

“What have you done to me,am I to be your love machine for the rest of my life?”

“Well hopefully yes,“she replied,“but not tonight,we’ve got to go to work tomorrow,just once more darling please.”

“Where,“he said with a grin,“would you like my cock now?”

“Well there are 2 holes left for you to try,my breasts or my arse,any preference?”

“I’ve never tried either,“he admitted,“but if you trust me with your lovely arse that might be fun,and at least we’re well lubricated,it shouldn’t hurt too much.”

“Okey,dokey,“she replied,“get stuck in then gorgeous.”

He did,and shortly after Tracy felt his warm juices flowing up her arsehole,she loved him,and quite honestly would have done anything for him.Mind he was quite grateful and if she had blown the impotence problem away for good (and Tracy had made quite sure she had!)he was happy to give her all the love he had.At the end of this sex session they just snuggled up together in Tracy’s bed and slept soundly until morning,they did both manage to find the energy to struggle into work the next day,though how focused they were,left something to be desired.

The next week or 10 days were spent in a loving blur for both of them, all Tracy’s mates could see how happy they were together and were so pleased for her,but they did guess she hadn’t broached the delicate subject with Steve yet.

Within a fortnight they were discussing living together,and Tracy realised that if she was ever going to broach the Master/slave subject with Steve it was only fair to do it now before they went too far.One evening when she was snuggled up on the settee firmly tucked up against his body she turned to him and said,

“My dear darling Steve,there is just 1 thing you ought to know about me before you consider living with me.”

“Whats that?“he said nervously.

“Ever since I grew up I have never wanted just an ordinary relationship with a man,I have wanted something more.”

“Oh.”

“I have what they call a submissive nature,I long to be dominated by a man,treated as much as his slave as his partner,but somehow I know you are so sweet that you could not do this to me.But I love you so much I want to beg you to consider filling this role for me.”

“Well apart from the fact that I wouldn’t know where to start,my love, if as I think you mean treating you with spankings,tieing you up and the like,I just don’t know if I can do that to any woman,let alone the love of my life.”

“Thats what I was afraid of,“Tracy said glumly,“I hope I haven’t put you off me by telling you this.”

“Well you’ve surprised me,“he admitted,“but I could never love you less for telling me,in fact I’m proud of you for doing so.But it still doesn’t help that even if I wanted to,and I suppose if it brought you pleasure I could try,is that I wouldn’t know where to start and I certainly don’t want to hurt you by doing the wrong thing.”

“That is just so sweet darling,I love you so much.”

And she immediately proved this to him by giving him 1 of her best blowjobs,and swallowing all his load.Whilst they were laying there recovering Steve lifted his head and said to her,

“Well,I suppose there’s one way round this problem.”

“What’s that?“she replied.

“Hypnosis.If you know what you want from your Master,why don’t you ‘train’ me to do it.And at least that way I can’t actually hurt you more than you desire because you will be able to control how hard I hit you,how tight I tie you up,how firmly I enter you etc.And presumably if you give me words to take me under and bring me out again,we can carry on working during the day and then at night and weekends we can choose whichever lifestyle we wanted,though obviously that choice would mainly in the end be yours I suppose.”

“Would you really do that for me darling,“she beamed,“as you say I can have some control,but not all of it.And if I find I want more then I can always make adjustments to how you dominate me by adjusting your induction.And its the best of both worlds,if there’s a night I just want to snuggle up to my darling I can,and if I want him to tie me up tight and take my body I can,thats a lovely idea.I will have to think up how this induction is going to go.”

About a week later when Steve got in late from the travel agency,Tracy was waiting for him with a smile on her face and he guessed what was about to happen.

She said,“I’ve worked out everything,all your instructions,and I’ve tried to develop some random factor into it so I don’t always know what you will do next,I’ve read it all over and it seems OK.What I thought is after all your stuff arrives here tomorrow,and we’ve unpacked it all,then when you’re tired it won’t be too difficult to take you under, so how about tomorrow evening we give it a try?“looking at him slightly nervously,hoping he hadn’t changed his mind.

“That sounds like a good idea,“he said,as a mischevious grin swept across his face he added,“mind if we did it before,I could get my slave to do all the unpacking while her Master just relaxed and watched.”

“Well...”

“I’m only teasing darling,we can unpack my stuff together and then get down to business.”

The next day,after the removal men had gone,and most of his stuff was sorted,they collapsed on the settee with a couple of beers,and just looked at each other.

“So how soon do you want to start?“Steve asked.

“Lets finish these beers and get down to business,my Master to be.” Tracy giggled.

She told Steve to lay down on the settee and relax,now that wouldn’t be difficult after all the moving they had done that day,and slowly with her entrancing voice she took him into a deep trance,she picked up the list she had carefully worked out,of everything she wanted to give him instructions for and slowly worked her way through the lot.When she had finished she informed him of the words she would use to automatically take him into his ‘Master’ trance and the words that would bring him out again afterwards.When she was happy that everything was done safely,she began to bring him round,when he was awake again,she asked him,

“Do you remember anything I told you?”

“Not a thing,from the moment you put me under till the moment I woke up again,“Steve replied,“How long did it all take?”

“Just over an hour in all,“Tracy said,“I wanted to make sure I did it all properly,and that it wouldn’t affect you in anyway if anyone else said the special words,only me.Also I spent sometime trying to enter some sort of randomness to it,though both of us know what levels I want you to take things to,I didn’t want to know which order they might happen in.Are you fit enough to try a quick test run tonight?”

“I expect so,“he said,“anyway its better if we know its actually worked.”

“Hang on then,I’ll just go and get some of the ‘equipment’ then,“she giggled.

Tracy returned in a couple of minutes with a whip,collar,cuffs and a nice length of rope to tie her with.She fetched a nice pair of nipple clamps from a drawer nearby and then started to strip seductively.She had shaved her pussy earlier when Steve had popped out,as she put it,so her Master would see all of the body he owned.There was a look of surprise in his eyes when he saw that,and Tracy explained to him that most female slaves shaved down there,so as not to hide anything from their Master.

“I suppose I might as well strip for action as well.“he said.

“Yes please,then you can punish me with your cock as well.“Tracy said gleefully.

When they were both ready Tracy said the words ‘Dominate me O my darling Master.’ and Tracy to her delight (and relief) saw his eyes glaze over,and his next words were,

“Right slave,it is time for your Master to inflict the punishment you deserve for your bad behaviour.”

“Yes Master.“she meekly replied.

Steve rolled her over on the settee,placed her so that her rear was raised into the air,and he picked up the whip and cracked it like an expert,and then he brought it down onto her rear with a reasonable amount of force,the first time it smacked onto her rear,Tracy came,she felt her juices running down her legs,and the small tears were both from the pain of the whip and pleasure that the hypnosis really did seem to have worked. After half a dozen or so cracks with the whip he stopped,Tracy looked in the full length mirror nearby and she could see she had a lovely red rear where the whip had struck.He stood her up and placed the collar round her neck,cuffed both her wrists and ankles and placed her on the floor.He then went over to the cupboard and produced a eye mask and ball gag that he had secretly brought without her knowing and placed the mask over her eyes,and the ball gag firmly in her mouth.By this time the scent of Tracys arousal was so great that if the front door had been opened most of the street would have smelt it!It was a good job she placed a towel on the carpet before they started,for her juices were flowing readily.

“Now it is time for my slave to feel the pleasure of her Masters body,“he said,and he moved his now very erect cock towards her pussy lips and began to rub the tip of his cock against them.By this time Tracy didn’t care about the fact that she couldn’t bring him out of the trance while she had the ball gag in her mouth,because she didn’t really care if it ended or not.He plunged his cock deep into her body and she knew that if she wasn’t careful she would come in a very short time,and she guessed that she should wait until her Master gave her permission,but it wouldn’t be easy.After 10 minutes or so,Steve came with a massive climax inside her,and then he said the words she was dying to hear.

“Slave,you may now orgasm.”

And Tracy climaxed massively,her juices flowing everywhere and especially over his body.

He removed the eye mask and ball gag and instructed her to lick him clean,which she did willingly.When she had finished,he fetched the nipple clamps and attached them to her nipples,she moaned slightly,it was her first time but she enjoyed the experience.After 5-10 minutes he removed them and sucked and licked her by now tender nipples,bringing more pleasured squeals from her lips,he then moved down and had a nibble at her pussy, after a few minutes of this absolute ecstasy,when Steve took a quick pause for breath,Tracy took the chance to say the words,

‘Once again become my darling Travel Agent.’

And she saw Steve’s eyes again come into focus,and he looked down at her laying on the floor with her collar,wrist and ankle cuffs on and smiled and said,

“Quite clearly it worked,I don’t remember much but judging by the state of that towel you enjoyed it!”

“Yes it worked perfectly darling,maybe I’ll have to adjust things so at least you have the pleasure of knowing what is happening a little bit. Would my ‘Master’ now release me please.”

He laughed and said “Of course,“and did so.He did then tease her by saying that perhaps she should keep the collar on,but he was only teasing,try explaining that one away in the bookshop the next day!

Over the next couple of weeks they virtually tried everything by trial and error, Tracy would adjust his induction so that he knew something of what was going on,and at the same time Tracy adjusted his pleasure levels while doing it,so that hopefully one day he could be her Master without hypnosis.Also she introduced new items into their games,she ‘talked’ him into letting her be fitted with nipple rings,so that her Master could guide her by them if he so desired.

Within a few months they were living a normal life by day,and the rest of the time was spent in a Master/slave relationship,all sorts of toys were bought by both of them and tried out,and some of their non-work clothes became more ‘interesting’.Within 9 months Tracy no longer needed to hypnotise Steve to fulfil his role,combined with the deep inductions and the raised pleasure levels he got from dominating her,he became her loving Master with no assistance needed from Tracy whatsoever.However Tracy did still hypnotise him occasionly and once she had taught him how to do it,he did sometimes hypnotise her,for both their pleasures,they could then let their fantasies run amok.

Well yes,you can guess what happened next,Tracy became pregnant.Though this did slightly tame their M/s games they carried on with what they could safely do.When their baby daughter was born,Tracy stayed at home for a short while,but then she wanted to get back to work,after all they were both high flyers and they could afford a nanny.One of their friends younger sister,Christine asked if she could have the job,she wanted to be a nanny,she was qualified and it would be nice for her if her first job was with people she knew.Now this suited Steve and Tracy,their friends did know about their lifestyle,and therefore they wouldn’t have to hide it from Christine at all.

After a short while in the job Christine admitted that one of the reasons she had asked for the position,was because she too had a very submissive nature and wondered if she could be Steve’s second slave as well as the family nanny.She would be happy to be either under Tracy as well or simply at the same level of slavery as her.Well this was quite a shock to Steve but with a little ‘assistance’ from Tracy he soon agreed to the arrangement.

5 years later on,the 3 of them live in a much bigger house along with their Masters 3 children,2 by Tracy and 1 by Christine,which Tracy had agreed to happening when Christine had asked her,as she said it would help fulfil her servitude to her Master by bearing him a child.Tracy and Steve both work in high flying roles,both have now moved up a long way from managing a shop,they both now have executive roles within their companies,but no one there knows about their other lifestyle. Christine is still the family nanny,and though she thinks it is part of her duties as a slave,in fact Steve and Tracy pay her ‘wages’ into a trust account which she will be able to use in the future either for herself or her son as she desires,or as her Master desires if she stays with them as a slave.

Isn’t it amazing what a little bit of mind control hypnosis can acheive!