The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Traffic Stop

John tried not to speed. He knew better than to drive a sports car but his over-priced Mercedes SLS model still seemed to attract the attention of police officers so he did everything he could to mind the speed limit. This day; however, he was not paying attention and when the speed limit dropped from 70 to 60 he continued down the highway at 70 MPH. Now he saw flashing lights behind him so he pulled off the road and onto the shoulder.

A state trooper that very much reminded him of Deputy Raineesha Williams on the show Reno 911 slowly and casually walked up to his car. John put his window down and said, “Good evening officer.”

She said, “License, registration and proof of insurance please.”

As he gathered up the requested items he said, “I was doing 70 in a 70 zone so I’m a bit confused as to why you pulled me over.”

She said, “Wrong sir. You were doing 70 in a 60 zone and that is why I pulled you over.”

John said, “Oh, sorry. I didn’t realize. Please do your duty and give me my ticket.”

Office Jaquese Thompson looked at John, stared at him for a moment and said, “Well I wish everyone I pulled over was as polite and as understanding as you.”

She glanced at his license and said, “John Hamlin. Are you the same John Hamlin that sponsors our local football and soccer programs?”

He said, “Yes ma’am. I am guilty as charged. Do you have a kid in the program?”

Officer Thompson said, “No I do not. I am single but I have a nephew in the football program and a niece in the soccer program.”

She paused for a moment and then said, “Wait right here Mr. Hamlin. I need to check on something real quick.”

John sat in his car as she got into her car and then came back. She drew her weapon from the holster and said, “Please step out of the car and put your hands on the hood of the car. Now!”

Terrified John said, “Wait. What did I do?”

She said, “You know darn well what you did.” Then she took out her hand cuffs and cuffed his hands behind his back.

Once he was cuffed she led him to her cruiser and opening the back door she said, “Have a seat while I wait for backup.”

He sat down and said, “What did I do wrong?”

Suddenly her demeanor changed and she reached down and ran her fingers through his hair. She said, “You are guilty of being one damn sexy man that has been single and free for far too long. That is all going to change tonight. I am going to kiss you and kiss you until I have completely melted your mind. Then I’m going to enslave you. I just need to call in for an unscheduled break in my shift so no one gets worried about me and comes looking for me.”

Jacquese got on the radio and explained that she was taking her lunch break early and then said, “Look at my lips Mr. Hamlin. Do you think I can do it?”

John was really nervous and said, “Do what officer?”

She said, “Kiss you into complete submission. Look at how thick and juicy my lips are. They are so soft, so delicious, so inviting that I bet you can’t wait to feel my kisses.”

He looked at her lips and immediately began to wonder what it would be like to have her kiss him repeatedly while he remained cuffed in her car. Just the idea of her forcibly taking him seemed like something right out of a fantasy novel. She paused and was glad to see he did not immediately protest or question her abilities. She knew he was already thinking about what it would be like. She pulled her flashlight out and held the light in his face. She was really glancing down to see if the suggestion had made him hard and she was happy to see a full erection.

With the light in his face Jaquese said, “No need to answer that question. I can see you cannot wait much longer so here is your first kiss.”

She leaned into the car and sat down on his lap. She knew the added weight would hurt his wrists from the cuffs so before he could even react to the pain she grabbed his face and gave him a long lip to lip kiss that lasted for several minutes. Then she said, “What did you think of that kiss.”

John’s eyes were wide with lust now and he replied, “Heavenly.”

She said, “Oh I like that description. The one problem I have with my kisses is that they are so heavenly that a man’s brain begins to retreat from reality. Notice how this kiss will cause you to have trouble thinking even after I finish kissing you.”

He waited for her lips to meet his without giving too much thought to what she had just said. All he wanted do was rip her clothes off but she was insisting on limiting their experience to just kissing. She put her hand on his chin and guided his mouth to hers kissing him with more passion than she had the first time. She let the kiss go on again for several minutes and then she felt John’s body relax and she knew he would soon be hers.

John had become lost in the kiss and time passed by without him even noticing. It felt like she had just started the kiss and now she was ending it. He said, “More” and puckered for another kiss. She said, “So where were you going when I pulled you over tonight? I bet you can’t remember.”

He thought this was ridiculous and said, “I was going to. Um. I mean I was heading to. Oh my gosh I can’t remember.”

She said, “It is becoming very difficult to think now isn’t it. My lips are like magic on your mind and each time I kiss you your thoughts become more and more jumbled.”

This time she only guided his head with one finger under the chin. She liked starting with two hands, decreasing to one hand, and eventually moving to one finger because it sent a message to her prey that he was becoming increasingly easier to control. She kissed him for over five minutes this time and when she finished this time his eyes remained closed for almost ten seconds with a dreamy smile plastered on his face. He opened his eyes and said, “More please. I want more kisses please.”

She smiled at him and said, “Don’t you enjoy my company?”

He said, “Yes I do.”

Jacquese then said, “Well then maybe I shouldn’t kiss you again because each time I kiss you your eyes are going to become heavier and heavier and you will become sleepier and sleepier until you are fast asleep. You won’t be able to enjoy my company if I put you to sleep with my lips.”

Before he could even answer she kissed again. She shortened the time of the kiss as she was no longer focused on breaking his focus. She also knew that his mind had already figured out that there is a suggestion, then a kiss and then his mind absorbs the suggestion so she did not need her kisses to last as long. As her lips moved away from his he did not ask for more this time. His eyes fluttered and he seemed confused but happy.

She let the moment linger for about thirty seconds before she said, “Sleepier and sleepier” and kissed him again.

Jacquese pulled her lips from John’s and then immediately said, “Eyes are becoming heavier and heavier now. You can barely hold them open.”

Again she took just a pause and followed with, “You are so incredibly sleepy. All you wish to do is sleep for me. You just want to sleep and listen to the wonderful soothing sound of my voice as I carry you away with my words and my kisses.”

She gave him one more little kiss and when she pulled away this time his eyes remained closed. His head slowly tilted and then fell forward and then his body slumped over into her arms. His ear was now right next to her mouth so she whispered, “Very good. Now I want to take you even deeper into your sleep. This next kiss will be long and luscious. As I kiss you I want you to notice how you feel like you are being lowered into a well. The rope moves slowly and you feel safe and comfortable because you know I am at the bottom of the well. Can you see the well in your mind?”

John answered, “Yes” but did not move.

She said, “Good boy. As the rope lowers you down into the well you will deeper and deeper into your sleep. As you fall deeper and deeper you will need my words to guide you. The deeper you go the more you need my words. My words are all you have to go on as you fall deeper and deeper; deeper and deeper.”

John could picture himself at the top of the well fastened to a rope with some invisible force slowly lowering him into the well. Jacquese’s voice sounded as if it was coming from the bottom of the well as she said, “You are moving deeper and deeper into the well moving closer and closer to me. You are slipping down, down, down; going deeper and deeper. Each word I speak takes you deeper as each inch you descend only deepens the link between my words and your mind. You are almost to the bottom now. Can you see me at the bottom?”

He replied, “Yes I see you.”

She said, “Very good. You are almost there as you deeper and deeper still falling completely under my spell and completely under my control. Just a few more inches and you are now at the bottom. You climb off the rope and into my waiting arms. When I kiss you here in the car you will see yourself at the bottom of the well being kissed. When that happens you will be deeply hypnotized and completely at my whim.”

Jacquese pushed him away from her just enough to reach his lips and kissed him. What little support his body had left gave way and he fell right back into her arms. She said, “Now listen and obey. You are my love and financial slave. Whatever I want in the bedroom or from a store you will give me. You are fascinated by my beauty and more fascinated by the way my kisses make you feel. Even after you awaken you will crave kisses from me and each kiss will reinforce your desire to serve me and to obey me. Now tell me what you are and what it is you crave.”

John replied, “I am your love slave and financial slave and I crave your kisses.”

She said, “Yes, excellent; now it is time to awaken. When I count to five you will rise from the car and return to your car with no memory of anything that happened here. As soon as you start the car your mind will begin to thaw out and you will become fully awake. You will go home and remain at home until my shift is over. When I come over and you see me in my civilian clothes you will know that your reason for existence is to serve me and obey me.”

After she finished giving him his last command she pulled him forward, reached behind him and removed his hand cuffs. She counted to five and he immediately rose from the car and walked like a zombie back to his own car. He started the vehicle and for just a second wondered why he was on the side of the road starting his car before he dismissed that thought and drove home completely unaware of his mind being reprogrammed to serve.

John pulled into the driveway and waved to his security guard as he drove up to his spacious house. As he pulled into one of several garages he thought about how he hated living alone in such a large house. He thought about how he wished he had someone to share it with that he could take care of and spend his money on. He changed his clothes and sat down to watch television when his security guard called to say someone was at the gate. John looked at the television screen and when he saw Jacquese he knew he had to let her in. After all, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He immediately had the guard let her in.

When he greeted her at the door she said, “You didn’t tell me you had your own security guard. You must be more loaded than I thought.”

John said, “I think I would remember meeting someone as beautiful as you.”

Jacquese said, “You would think so wouldn’t you?” Then she laughed at the joke he could not possibly understand.

He then said, “We have never spoken before but I feel like the angels above sent you to me. Please, come in. Is there anything I can get you? Is there anything I can do for you? I apologize for the way I am acting but I just cannot seem to help it.”

Jacquese said, “That’s okay big boy; I expect to be treated this way. I am a queen in your eyes and I expect to be treated like one.”

John felt foolish for the way he was acting but he had never felt such intense feelings of desire and awe in his entire life. He said, “Yes my queen; I cannot imagine treating you any other way.”

She smiled and said, “Do you know why you exist?”

He went to one knee as a knight kneels before a queen, he took her hand and kissed it and said, “Yes my queen. I exist to serve you and obey you.”

Jacquese glanced around at the house that would soon be in her name. Soon everything would be in her name but that would be later. At that moment she just wanted to try out her new toy. She smiled and said, “Then arise my little love slave. Take me to your bedroom and make love to me.”

John took her hand and as he led her down the hallway he had no idea how much his life was about to change. Jacquese knew and she would savor every minute of it from that day forward all because of a routine traffic stop.