The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A story that combines a couple of themes that I’ve written on in the past—harem girls, and hypnosis. If you’re a women who finds this fantasy intriguing, drop me a line.

MM
* * *

The Training

As was customary, the slave girl had been brought to me for training before attending the king. This was one of the many roles that I played in service to our ruler—ensuring that the female slaves who served him were properly responsive and submissive.

It was a role that I was particularly suited for, and one that I thoroughly enjoyed; during my apprenticeship I had focused much of my energy and attention on learning to subdue the will of others, and now, as a master magician, I had gained a great deal of experience in this art. I knew that little effort would be required to bring this young and inexperienced girl deeply under my power.

The slave was fresh, young, and lovely. Her shapely body was clad in the brief vestments of a dancing girl—a flowing cloth about her loins; a beaded bra barely concealing her lush breasts; her navel, shoulders and long shapely legs fully revealed. Long shining hair and large lovely eyes were both the deepest brown, almost black. Her feet were small, well-formed, bare, and she walked with a feline grace, her hips swaying gently.

She entered the room shyly, hesitantly. I was dressed in full regalia, long flowing black robes and headdress, and she seemed awed by my presence. I urged her forward, “Step closer, my dear. Come near where I can see you more clearly.” Slowly, and a bit fearfully she crept toward me. “Even closer. Come closer.”

When she was about three feet away, I gently grasped both of her shoulders and drew her toward me. Now she was standing directly before me, gazing upward. Her body was trembling, but her eyes remained focused on my face.

“You’re fascinated by my jewel, aren’t you?” She nodded her head. “Yes, it is quite lovely. Go ahead and look it, enjoy its beauty, enjoy the bright lights that play within its depths.”

She was staring at the large, dark blue sapphire fastened in the middle of my forehead by the thinest of silver chains. I wear the gem to provide a focal point of attention for those I intend to subdue. I was pleased that her attention was already captivated, with little prompting on my part.

“You find it very easy to look deep into the beautiful jewel ... deep into the jewel. Notice how light your body feels as you continue to look at it. Light and pleasant, as your gaze sinks deeper and deeper into the heart of the beautiful light ... the light, taking you deep, helping you to drift, to float, so light now, so very, very light.”

I slowly rocked my head back and forth, playing the reflected candlelight from the gem back and forth across her now-fascinated eyes. Using subtle pressure at her shoulders, I started her body swaying back and forth in synchrony with the flashing light. Her gaze became glassy, her eyes wide, staring unfocused.

“Look into my eyes now, my dear ... deep into my eyes. That’s right. Notice how deep and fascinating they are. You feel a deep power in my gaze; it holds you and commands you. You find yourself unable to look away now, and you have no desire to do so. My powerful gaze is reaching deep within you, touching your deepest places. You find your desire to respond to me grows stronger and stronger, stronger and stronger now. You wish to feel my strong command, my control over you.

“You feel yourself sinking deep into my eyes now, very deep. You’re responding completely to my voice. Deeply and completely, deeply and completely.”

She was wide-eyed, her body rigid, her eyes tightly locked, unseeing, on mine. “You wish to respond fully and completely to me now, don’t you.” She moved her head in a barely perceptible nod. “Good. You’ll find your desire and ability to respond to all my commands growing deeper and deeper. Each time that you respond to my command, you’ll feel pleasure, and you’ll find your ability to respond growing and deepening ... growing and deepening.”

“Now my dear, I wish you to reveal your body to me. You find yourself removing your top now.”

As I issued this command, her hands began to move upward. She continued to stare at me, a dull and vacant expression on her face, as her hands, seemingly with a life of their own, very slowly unfastened her bra. After a long, languorous time, she finally opened the garment, letting it fall to the floor. Her firm, full breasts were revealed.

“Now my dear, you’ll find that my voice arouses you. Notice your nipples getting hard. You find that you want to touch them, to caress them. And as you do, you’ll find your body beginning to sway. Beginning to sway to the sensuous, arousing music that you hear.”

I signaled to the musicians in the corner—a drum and flute. They began a very soft melody, accompanied by a slow, insistent beat. The slave girl’s hands returned to her breasts where they made slow, circling motions. I could see her nipples visibly tightening, and her hips slowly began to rock back and forth in time to the music.

“You’ll discover that your body moves to the rhythm of the music, and the music controls your arousal. As the music gets faster, and faster, your arousal grows.”

Again I signaled the musicians, and slowly, very slowly the tempo of the music increased. The slave girl’s body kept pace, her hips swaying, her gaze still held captive by mine. Her hands traveled over her body, rubbing her breasts, caressing her hips. Her tongue traced lightly over her lips, leaving them moist and shining. As her body responded to the music, her breathing deepened. Clearly she was becoming highly aroused.

As the music quickened, her body moved more and more rapidly. The well-toned muscles of her stomach tensed and relaxed as her hips rotated seductively. She continued to caress herself, running fingers lightly over her smooth neck and face, gathering her full hair as she sighed with passion.

“You want to bare your body now, to remove all of your clothing. Do so.”

Quickly her hands freed the cloth about her loins, and in an instant she stood nude before me, her body flushed, her hips gyrating wildly to the throbbing, insistent music.

“Your hand travels between your legs now ... touching ... exploring ... arousing.”

The slave girl required only the briefest of prompts now. Immediately she placed a hand between her inner lips, and as she rapidly stroked in and out, her fingers glistened with the moisture of her arousal.

“Your eyes are closing now, as you slip even deeper under my power. Deeper and deeper.”

She threw her head back, eyes tightly shut, fingers moving insistently. She continued to rock her hips in a rapid circular motion—seductive, enticing.

Quickly I shed my clothing and positioned myself behind this deeply submissive, highly aroused beauty. Placing one hand between her shoulders and wrapping the other around her waist, I exerted the slightest pressure. She responded immediately, bending forward at the waist. Her bottom was now fully exposed, the firm cheeks gyrating before me. I placed my rock-hard shaft between her moist lips and felt her rhythmic movements massaging me.

“You want to feel me inside you. You are guiding me into you now.”

Her hand led me to her opening, and she pressed backwards, deeply engulfing my rod. She continued to move with the music, changing her swaying into a rapid rocking motion, riding my length back and forth. I reached down and fondled her firm tits, first one, and then both, grasping them tightly and pulling myself deeply into her.

She was moaning now as I whispered into her ear, “You’ll wait for your release my dear, until I give my permission. You feel the pressure growing now, the need to release all your sexual tension and arousal. Feel your passage tightening, tightening ... more and more aroused now, more and more aroused. Your need for release getting greater and greater. You are unable to release until I permit it.”

Her hips were moving in a blur now, her cries of passion deep and continuous. Her hand continued to rub her slit rapidly, brushing against my balls on each stroke. I tweaked her long, hard nipples, causing her to squeal with pleasure and frustration.

Again, I used the slightest pressure on her chest to position her nearly upright, pulling her body tightly against me. I wrapped my arms around her, and pressed my lips to the back of her neck, licking, sucking, caressing. She was rocking quickly and insistently on my shaft.

“You need release now. You need it. Your tight wet passage is trembling with its need. Feel it quivering. Feel its intense desire. Every ounce of your attention is now focused on the place between your legs and the intensity of its need.”

Tears were trickling from between eyelids which were squeezed tightly shut. I could feel her insides spasming about me, bringing me to the crest. As I peaked, I whispered commands into her ear.

“You will cease all movement NOW. You will stand still, in complete silence, but will not achieve release. You are totally still NOW.”

Her body was trembling violently as I spurted into her. She was unable to move or speak, it was only by the twitching of her muscles and the continued clutching of her sheath around me that I was aware of her almost overpowering need to achieve orgasm.

I continued to stoke and kiss her body as I came strongly and repeatedly. Over and over my shaft twitched, releasing deep inside her. Gradually, the urgency of my thrusts stilled, and finally I came to rest, my rod buried deep between her quivering flanks.

After resting for several minutes, I slipped out of her. Her body continued to shiver and quake as the intensity of her need battled against the strength of my injunctions.

I circled her, and then, standing before her, continued my commands, “You are straightening now, standing straight and tall. Open your eyes and look deep into my eyes now. Deep ... very deep. Good.

“Very shortly I’m going to send you to the king. Only he can give you the release that you need now, that you so desperately crave. You will go to him and respond to him deeply and fully, as you are responding to me now. You will remain in your deep trance state, and will submit to all of his desires. Your need to please him will be very strong, very strong. When you speak to him or to me, you will use the title ‘Master’. You understand this, don’t you slave girl?”

“Yes Master, " she replied in a shaky voice, her body continuing to tremble.

“Your body is quieting now, becoming still, relaxed, although your need for stimulation and release is still very strong. The king will give you what you must have, but only after you have fully satisfied his desire. You will be unable to reach your peak until the king permits. At no time will you ask the king in any way for what you desire, you exist to please HIM. You understand this, don’t you slave girl?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Excellent. Now you will go into the bath and cleanse yourself for the king. You will then enter his chamber through that door there. When the king is finished with you, you will return to me. You will remain in your deeply submissive state until I command that you awaken. Now signify your compliance, and then follow my instructions.”

“I understand your commands, Master, and I obey.”

As she left for the bath, I was imagining the look of pleasure on the king’s face as this deeply pliant, fully obedient slave girl submitted to his every desire.

* * *