The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Training a Future Ruler

Chapter 7

Daniel quickly shut the alarm clock off. He had stayed in his sisters bed with her since she had a queen and his room only had a twin. He had made several bizarre requests of her just to see how far she was willing to go with the whole following orders thing and she completed every one of them.

“Morning sleepy,” Ashly said from the door wearing nothing but an apron.

“Morning.” Daniel got up from the bed and started putting some clothes on.

“Do you really want to go to school today?” Ashly pouted, “I could easily tell them you’re still sick and we could have so much fun together today.”

“I do, so once your done with breakfast get your clothes on. I may need your help with something today.”

“As you wish.” Ashly turned around and headed back to the kitchen giving Daniel a full view of her ass.

Daniel began to think how he was going to handle Ms. Redwing. The obvious choice was to see if Hannah was really on his side and if she really did have a mystical necklace. Hannah could easily help him if it all was true and considering the drastic change in his sister, he was inclined to believe a lot more than before. If not, he still had Ashly on his side now. He knew Ashly had some pull with the teachers and if she reported Ms. Redwing, it might be enough to get her suspended from teaching at least.

“Daniel, breakfast is served!” Ashly called from the dining room.

“Coming!” Daniel answered, either way he felt he could win against her.

* * *

Jessica stood at the school entrance. She was waiting for Daniel to show up, but also checking to make sure Hannah wasn’t around. Hannah after all had the power to keep her from Daniel, and if she was caught contacting him she might go crazy and use the necklace again. Jessica saw Daniel’s sister’s car pull into the parking lot with him in the passenger seat. It was the talk of the school how she suddenly started being kind to Daniel. It seemed the rumors were true. It also meant one thing in the vision had come to pass. Jessica wondered if she could prevent the whole vision from coming true.

“Daniel can I talk to you?” Jessica said kindly.

“Not a chance,” Daniel replied defiantly. Jessica wanted to grab him and toss him against the wall, but she steadied herself. Daniel was her only shot at stopping the visions and she would do anything to keep them from coming true.

“Please, I promise not to do anything to you,” Jessica pleaded.

“Go on ahead Daniel,” Ashly said, “I will take care of her for you.”

“Okay, just don’t be late for class,” Daniel said walking past.

Jessica immediately reached out to Daniel to try and stop him, but was stopped by Ashly, “What do you think your trying with my brother?”

“I just want to talk to him. It’s important,” Jessica replied.

“Why don’t you tell me and if I think it’s worth his time I will pass it along.”

‘Go ahead and talk to her, it’s your only chance’ a voice sounded inside Jessica’s head. It was just like the voice from the morning she walked around naked without anyone noticing. Jessica tried shrugging it off.

“It’s just that I have seen some strange things and want to know if he knows anything about it.”

“I’m afraid he wouldn’t know. Leave him alone.” Ashly began to push her way past Jessica.

‘You can’t leave him alone. Only he holds the key to preventing the future you saw. Tell her what happened, she will let you see him then.’

“Please, a French maid uniform has appeared twice in my closet. When I touched it, I saw myself as Daniels servant. I need to know what’s going on.” Jessica grabbed Ashly’s arm in desperation.

Ashly stopped and looked at Jessica. Jessica wondered if Ashly would believe such an unreal tale. She seemed to have a look of understanding in her eyes. Finally she loosened up.

“I’m afraid Daniel knows nothing about the dress,” Ashly said, “What you saw though, will probably come to pass. I have one possible solution to your problem though.”

“What is it?” Jessica was desperate.

“Submit to Daniel willingly. Apologize for everything you’ve done and hope that he is kind on you. You have a better chance for what’s coming that way.”

‘Take her offer, it’s your best shot. If you’re forced then it might be too late’

Jessica tried shaking off the voice. It was messing with her judgment. Her, submit to Daniel? He was a weakling, he had no power over her.

‘He doesn’t have the power yet, but he will soon. Wait too long and it will be the worst possible ending for you. Submit now and your future has a chance to be much brighter. He will get you eventually.’

Jessica tried shaking it off more, but the voice was making sense. If it was inevitable that she become a servant to Daniel, then submitting then and there would be better. Daniel was still a wimp and might be kinder to her.

“Okay you win, I submit,” Jessica said letting go.

‘You made the right decision. I can make this very pleasant for you.’

“Very well, you should meet up with Daniel and me at lunch,” Ashly said, “One final thing, Daniel really doesn’t know what is going on yet. Keep why you are submitting to him a secret for now. Trust me you made the right choice.”

* * *

Ms. Redwing stood in her classroom. Daniel was late and she was getting annoyed. Did he decide to get brave and attempt to defy her? She would make sure his academic future would be ruined if that was the case. Finally Daniel came through the class door and sat down.

“You’re late,” Ms. Redwing said, “Classes will begin soon, so lets make this fast.”

“So what’s your grand plan?” Daniel asked almost mockingly.

“Don’t get cocky, remember I hold your future in my hands. You try anything funny and I doubt any college would let a student in that assaulted their teacher in high school,” Ms. Redwing warned, “Anyways, Hannah doesn’t seem to wear the necklace. I’m going to give you a master key to the girls lockers. You will go to Hannah’s locker during practice after school, retrieve the necklace out of her bag, and return it to me.”

“So I’m basically your scapegoat if anything goes wrong.”

“If you do this wrong then yeah, you will be the one to go down and I can deny any involvement. Make sure to do this properly and you can walk away without any problems.” Ms. Redwing set a key down on Daniel’s desk.

“Well if that is all, I need to get to class.” Daniel grabbed the key and put it in his pocket as he got up.

“Remember, try and betray me and you will regret it.” Ms. Redwing watched as Daniel left.

He seemed a bit more confident and sure of himself. She needed more dirt on him in case he got too brave. His locker might provide something interesting, if not she could just plant evidence in it just in case everything went bad.

* * *

Hannah shut her locker after getting her books out. Today for sure she would work up the courage to talk to Daniel. The longer she waited the less chance she would have. If Daniel became ruler of the earth too soon, than she wouldn’t stand a chance against all the women he could potentially just order to be with him.

“Hey Hannah,” Daniels voice came from next to her.

“Daniel!” Hannah practically fell over from surprise, “What do you want?”

“I’ve heard of something interesting,” Daniel replied, “I heard you have a necklace with power.”

“W-where did you hear that?” Hannah struggled not to drop her things. Had Jessica talked to him?

“You were sloppy and Ms. Redwing saw it. Now she expects me to steal it for her.”

“So are you here to steal it?” Hannah grabbed the necklace tightly in her pocket, “You don’t have to do that. I’m sure we can work something out.”

“I was hoping you would say so. Ms. Redwing said you were helping me with the cheerleaders. I want to thank you for that sometime. So what exactly does this necklace do and how do you intend to help me?”

“Well this necklace would allow me to do a variety of things to Ms. Redwing. What kind of revenge would you like her to experience?”

“I don’t want to do anything bad to her. I just don’t want her to do anything to me anymore.”

“Just leave it to me, by the end of the day your Ms. Redwing problem will be gone.” Hannah placed her hand on Daniels shoulder to assure him.

“Thanks, later lets meet up and discuss how I can say thanks.” Daniel smiled as he took off for class.

Hannah sighed happily. Things were going her way, if she played her cards right she would be Daniels number one girl. Drazerk was right, taking his side had produced some good results.

* * *

Ms. Redwing slowly made her way to Daniel’s locker. It was the period before lunch so the hallways were empty, but that didn’t mean that there wasn’t other teachers. It was a risk, but if she wanted to keep Daniel under her thumb she needed more on him. Ms. Redwing quickly fished out her copy of the master key for the hallway lockers and began unlocking Daniel’s locker.

“Hello Ms. Redwing,” Hannah said from beside her.

“Hannah, you should be in class.” Ms. Redwing calmly put the key back in her pocket,” Students shouldn’t be roaming the halls during class time without good reason.

“And you shouldn’t be messing with Daniel.” Hannah retrieved the necklace from her pocket.

“You can’t scare me with that. I know all about it.”

“No you only saw part of the power this necklace was capable of. I only used just enough to scare Jessica so she would stop picking on Daniel. You however, I have much more planned for.”

The necklace started glowing as Hannah held it up. Ms. Redwing tried to look away, but the power was too great for her. She had to submit to the power of the necklace. Hannah was in complete control now.

“Now then, you will no longer bug Daniel or try to do anything bad to him.” Hannah began unbuttoning Ms. Redwing’s blouse, “In fact, Daniel and I are now in control of you. You will now follow any order we might have. Daniel doesn’t seem to want revenge on you, but I will see that you pay for trying to control him and turn him against me.”

Hannah took Ms. Redwing’s blouse and bunched it in her hand. Ms. Redwing just continued to look on unable to do anything. Hannah’s orders deeply engraved themselves into her brain. She was now a slave to Daniel and Hannah. Nothing she could possibly do would change that fact now.

“Have a lovely time getting back to class.” Hannah kissed Ms. Redwing deeply and then left with her blouse just minutes before the lunch bell rang.

* * *

Daniel began to look for a spot to sit down after grabbing his tray of food. He quickly spotted his sister sitting with Jessica waving him over. Obviously whatever Jessica had to say that morning was important if Ashly was willing to let her talk to him now.

“Why aren’t you sitting with your friends?” Daniel asked sitting down.

“You don’t want to sit next to me at lunch?” Ashly seemed disappointed, “I need you to hear something. Go ahead Jessica.”

“Daniel, I’m sorry that I have been mean to you all these years. I’ve decided to submit to you and do whatever you order.” Jessica seemed very submissive and was acting a lot like Ashly.

“Is this the same as?” Daniel looked at Ashly.

“Her situation is slightly different. She is a lot like me though, so she can’t give you a whole lot of details. Don’t worry, she will follow your orders just like me.”

“Is this true Jessica, you really are willing to do whatever I say?”

Jessica nodded silently and whispered, “Please be kind to me.”

“I’m not big on the whole revenge thing. I have no intention of harming you. I would like to know just how many other girls are going to wind up like you two. Any idea?”

Jessica spoke up before Ashly could say anything, “I know of at least one more.”

“Really who?” Ashly asked.

“Samantha, due to some things she will probably be submitting to you as well.” Jessica had a guilty look on her face.

“You and I should probably talk about that in private,” Ashly looked mildly annoyed.

“Hello Jessica,” Hannah appeared over the table with an angry look on her face, “Enjoying your lunch?”

Jessica cringed in fear, Daniel simply let Hannah sit down, “Relax Hannah, she isn’t an enemy of mine anymore. In fact for some reason these two have decided to submit to me and follow any order I might have.”

“And here I thought you said you weren’t into revenge. Here you have the two girls who tormented you the most suddenly becoming your servants.”

“I had nothing to do with their decisions, but I don’t exactly view them as servants.”

“You will given enough time. Speaking of submitting, Ms. Redwing is now yours as well. I figured it was the best way to keep her from ever trying anything with you again.”

“I’m not exactly looking to build myself a harem you know.” Daniel was beginning to look annoyed.

“Relax Daniel.” Ashly tried comforting him, “If you don’t want Ms. Redwing you don’t have to take her. Just tell her to go about her normal life, but don’t bug you.”

“I will decide on the Redwing situation later,” Daniel said, “For now, Jessica come over to my house after school. We will decide upon your future then. Hannah, I would like for you to come as well. I’m rather interested about that necklace of yours and where you got it.”

“I’m afraid that’s a secret also. I really do wish I could tell you though. I will use it’s power for you whenever you want though.”

“So your submitting to me like these two?” Daniel motioned towards Ashly and Jessica.

“Not exactly, I’m different from these two. I think I can explain a bit when I show up to your house. For now lunch is ending so we need to get back to our classes.” Hannah stood up as the bell rang.

“Very well, I guess I will see everyone after school then.”