The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TRAINING THE GROOM’S FRIEND

BY THE SLAVER.

Prelude:

Jo Brown had been retained into a sex-slave, sex toy, just before his wedding, by a sex-shop keeper. The shopkeeper had been asked by Browns best-man Walker to retain Brown. But Walker had angered the shopkeeper, and he too had been retained.

Now both men were now playthings, willing sex-slaves of the shopkeeper, and the shopkeeper’s mind-controlled patrolman. All is well, until the groom’s best friend from England arrives in the states, having missed the wedding seven weeks ago.

Ian White was worried about his friend, what he had seen in his second week of his stare, still shocked him every time he thought back to that day.

White had returned to Browns house early, He let himself into the back garden, and walked to the pool-house were he was staying. White stopped behind some trees near the pool, and looked at what was happening by the pool with horror. Brown was on his hands and knees, just like a dog. Some guy in an patrolman’s uniform was face fucking Brown, while a naked bold headed guy was fucking Brown’s ass. Even as White watched both men cum together. Both men shot their cum deep into Brown. Both men let out loud cries as they cum.

White turned and left quietly, to shocked to do anything. White don’t know it but someone had seen him watching through the tree by the pool.

Now a week later White still did not know what he was gone to do. He decided to confront Brown about what he had seen by the pool.

Brown was still at work when White arrived at his house, so White went to the pool-house to wait.

When White entered the house, he noticed something’s in the room that were not his, or belonged to the pool-house. Standing by the far wall was some-sort of metal cage, with three horizontal platforms inside. Next too this stood a large wooden chair, with a hole in the seat. On the table by the window was a black bag. White heard a noise behind him, but before he could turn to see who it was, a chloroformed cloth was shoved over his mouth. White fell senseless to the ground.

Training the friend:

White woke to find it was night, and that he was sealed into the metal cage. The room was in darkness, and he could hear grunt, and moans coming from somewhere in the room. As his eyes got accustomed to the darkness, White could see that it was Brown having his ass fucked by the bold headed guy. As white tried to speak, he found that there was an o-ring gag in his mouth. With a loud cry the shop-keeper shot cum into Brown’s ass.

When he had finished the shop-keeper pulled his dick out of Browns ass, and wiped it on the bed-sheet, then he put it back into his pants and zipped them shut. He turn to face White.

“I see, my new plaything is awake.” said the shopkeeper, walking over to the cage, in which White was imprisoned. White tried in vain to escape from the cage. The shopkeeper just smiled. “Now, before we start, I must thank Brown here, for asking you to stay. You see we know you saw us the other day, you see Walker an friend of Brown’s saw you leaving, such a nice ass he’s got.” smiled the shopkeeper. He clicked his fingers, and the patrolman entered the room.

“Yyyoouu fffuucckkk mmmmm.” White’s muffled voice could just be heard through the gag in his mouth. The cage rattled as he tried to escape. “Sh sh, do be quite and stop that, there’s a good chap.” said the shopkeeper, as he patted the top of white’s head, and smiled at White. The patrolman turned on an single light on the bed-side table.

The shopkeeper walked up to the imprisoned White. He then pulled out a pendant, the little silver pendant that he had used on Brown and Walker. He held the pendant in front of White’s face. The pendant rotates, and catches a reflection, and the light hits White’s eyes. “Just look at the light and let yourself relax.” said the shopkeeper almost silently into White’s ear.

“That’s right, just focus your eyes on the pendant and relax. All you have to do is listen and relax, listen and relax.” said the shopkeeper, his voice steady and soothing, white’s mind was in a spin. “White, I’m going to countdown from ten, with each count you will become more and more relaxed, also you will get very aroused. You will become totally turned on, but you will not cum.” ordered the shopkeeper.

“Ten…nine…eight…seven…six…five…” White felt more, and more relaxed, and very aroused.

“Three…two…one. You are now feeling totally relaxed and at peace, you are also very aroused, and turned on.” the shopkeeper told White. The shopkeeper looked White right in his eyes. “I’m your master, you will obey me. You will address me as master, or sir. You will do what ever, I tell you.” The shopkeeper told White. “Do you understand?” He removed the o-ring gag from White’s mouth.

“Yes master. I understand, I will obey. You are my master.” White stated flatly, a far away look on his face.

The shopkeeper stepped back from the cage, and clicked his fingers. The patrolman walked over to the cage, and opened the cages front. White stood naked in the cage, his 7″ cock rock hard, and throbbing. The shopkeeper walked over to the table by the window, and from the black doctor’s bag took out, what looked like a long, broken, large rubber band. “Step out of the cage, and come over and stand by me.” The shopkeeper told White. Like someone sleep-walking, White walked over to stand by the shopkeeper. Who lent foreword over White, and started to encase his cock in the elastic tourniquet, first White’s left ball, then his right, finely he encircled the very base of the large erect shaft. The shopkeeper then stood back to look at White’s throbbing organ, in its elastic rubber prison. The shopkeeper then tickled the underside of White’s cock-head with a finger, the head deepen in colour.

“Ahhhhooooouuuu.” whimpered White, as his cock was tickled. Suddenly the tickling stopped, White was near to coming, his dick was leaking pre-cum. “You will not cum till you are told. You will cum only when you hear the words [GOOD BOY]. Do you understand?” White was told. “Yes…I…understand…master.” White muttered, his cock-head still deepening in colour.

“White, I want you to go over to the bed, and lick Brown’s dirty ass clean, you want to give your best friend a good tongue fuck.” Said the shopkeeper. “You want, nothing more than to service your friend’s ass with your tongue. You can’t wait to taste his ass.” Once again just like a sleep-walker, White obediently walked over to where Brown still lay on the bed, his legs still open showing his fucked ass-hole.

“I must obey.” White said flatly over, and over again, as he went down between brown’s spread-eagled legs. He lent foreword, and forced his tongue straight into brown’s ass. Brown let out a cry of joy as White’s tongue entered his hole, and White began to lick his ass. White’s tongue went in deeper, and deeper ,his tongue entered easily, White performed the most excellent ass licking Brown had ever had.

“Oh yeah…yeah” Cried Brown, as he shot his load high into the air, it landed with a slat on his bear chest. White was told to stand up. White did as he was told. “White, I want you to lick the cum off of Brown’s chest, with each lick you will want the taste of cum more, and more.” the shopkeeper told White.

Once again, White did as he was told. He knelt between Brown’s legs, and lent foreword. Slowly at first, then faster and faster, he licked Brown’s cum covered chest. After about 5 minutes Brown’s chest was clean, White had a delighted far away look on his face.

The shopkeeper then told White to lay on his back next to brown. White did as he was told,

“Good boy, now I want your to bring your feet up near your head, and spread your legs wide of me.” ordered the shopkeeper. White lay on the bed next to Brown, he spread his legs, and brought his feet up near his head. “Good, now you can’t close your legs, or lower your legs till you are told to, do you understand?” The shopkeeper asked. “Yes, master. I understand.” said White.

The shopkeeper lent foreword, and removed the rubber tourniquet from White’s dick. He then knelt between White’s open legs. The shopkeeper then opened his pants, to let his rock hard cock fall out. He then lunged foreword and entered White’s asshole. “Fuckkk-ahhhh-nnnoo.” cried White, as the shopkeeper entered his virgin ass. “When you feel my seed in you, you will be forever in my power.” the shopkeeper told White.

“Fuck, you.” gasped White. The shopkeeper’s rock hard cock felt like a battering ram up his ass. The shopkeeper kepted pushing more and more of his throbbing cock up White’s ass. White’s ass was so tight- - -so hot. The shopkeeper shoved his dick in deeper, deeper. White whimpered and squirmed, against the buffeting the shopkeeper was giving his hole.

The shopkeeper kepted pounding his dick into White’s ass. “Oh god, that feels so good.” cried the shopkeeper. “GOODBOY.” gasped the shopkeeper as he felt his climax approaching. White’s cock erupted cum high into the air, which landed everywhere. The shopkeeper redoubled his thrusting. Finally his cock erupted deep into White’s ass, he then pulled his dick out of White’s ass with a “pop”. White just lay on the bed with cum running out of his ass, and a silly smile on his face. He was now in the shopkeeper power. “Stand and walk over to the wooden chair, and sit down.” The shopkeeper told White. White got up from the bed, and walked over to the wooden seat, and sat down. The shopkeeper bound him into the chair, and pushed a button on the back of the chair. A red dildo shot into Whites ass, and started to work its way deeper into his ass. “Aaa- -hhhh.” moaned White as the dildo entered him. His mind was buzzing with the ecstasy of having the shopkeeper’s dick, or a dildo inside of him.

A new life:

It was the day after White training, he was now standing in the empty sex-shop completely naked, and bold. The shopkeeper came out of the back of the shop holding a large butt-plug and harness. “Bend over, and open your butt-hole.” ordered the shopkeeper “These is your bond to me, you will wear this at all time.”

With out a word White bent over, and grabbed his ass. The shopkeeper thrust the butt-plug straight into White’s ass, it slide to step into the harness, and put it on. Which White did.

“Good, now dress in the rubber suit I gave you last night, and your close, come back to the shop tonight.” With out a word White did as he was told.

After White had gone, the shopkeeper took out his mobile, and made a call:

“DOC SEX, I HAVE ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU. AT THE MONMENT HE TAKES ORDERS ONLY FROM ME. BUT FOR THE RIGHT PRICE, HIS YOURS. LOOK FOREWORD FROM HEARING FROM YOU SOON.”

He finished his call, and put his phone away.

THE END.