The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Trance Key

ring ... ring
Heidi:

Hello?

George:

Hi, Heidi. It’s George. Remember your note?

H:

What?

G:

Do you still want to try what I suggested then?

H:

What? ... Umm ... yeah, I’m game.

G:

Meet me in the Holiday Inn lobby at 6pm tomorrow night.

H:

Umm, OK. So, how’s it going?

G:

See you there.

click
* * *
G:

hands her the room key Here. Hold it. And hold my hand. he pulls her out the door

H:

What—

G:

You don’t need to talk now. they walk to the room, she opens the door, they go in. Just sit in the chair there, get comfortable. Rest your hand in your lap. She rests the hand holding the key in her lap. She’s still holding his hand. He lets go of her hand slowly, leaving it in mid-air. Have I ever hypnotized you before?

H:

Um, I don’t think so. We just pretended.

G:

You don’t think so. And are you in trance now, Heidi?

H:

No. she looks at her hand floating in mid-air

G:

Are you sure?

H:

Pretty sure.

G:

You’re pretty sure. Do you think your eyes will soon close?

H:

No. she’s still staring at her hand

G:

Are you really sure your eyes won’t close, and stay closed?

H:

I’m not sure. starts to slowly lower her hand

G:

reaches out and pushed gently downward on her hand Do you think your eyelids will lower with your hand? Will your lids fall, and close down, as your hand falls down?

H:

eyes half-closed maybe.

G:

Maybe your eyes will close and your hand fall down. Her eyes close as her hand touches her lap. And stay closed, and stay down. You may not have noticed that you still hold a key in your other hand. Or that that hand is starting to feel light, lifty, like a string is tugging up on that key, tugging, twitching up, and you hold the key as it gets lifted up, a hard tug her hand twitches, and now a steady pull, gently up, now harder, lifting hard her hand lifts up off her lap ... lifting ... slowing ... and now just resting in the air, holding your arm in the air. And the key in your hand is the key to your trance. And are you in trance now, Heidi?

H:

Ummmm shakes head

G:

And your eyes are closed, and your arm is floating, so light. It floats on its own. And your hand floats, and you can hand me the key now, and go deep into trance now, Heidi. gently takes the key from her hand. And I hold the key, as you notice your other hand in your lap. And are you in trance now, Heidi?

H:

head tilts down, as though to look at the hand in her lap Mm hm. nods slightly

G:

And as I count down from five to one, you realize I hold the key, to your deep trance now, Heidi. And your arms gradually come together. Five ... four ... hand in her lap starts to rise three ... two ... one.

H:

eyes still closed, follows arm as it floats up next to the other one. Nods, and mumbles... yes.

G:

And can you stand up now?

H:

shakes head no

G:

And now I will count from one to five, and it will be time to awaken. One ... two ... three ... four ... five ... she doesn’t respond wake up now, Heidi.

H:

blinks a few times, then looks up at him. I ... blinks again, looks at her hands I can’t move my arms. smiles, chuckles, looks around, then looks up at him. And I can’t stand up, either.

G:

smiles Can you move your legs?

H:

Umm ... I don’t know. looks down, moves them Yes. looks back up and smiles again

G:

And how much longer can you stop your eyes closing again now, Heidi?

H:

blinks A long time. smiles, blinks

G:

Are you sure?

H:

Uh, after that last time ... pretty sure. nods, smiles, blinks slowly

G:

How long did they stay open last time?

H:

They lowered as my hand lowered. hands and eyelids dip down a bit then back up.

G:

holds key in front and above her eyes And what about this key?

H:

Eyelids droop, flutter open, droop again. She speaks softly You hold it now.

G:

I hold the key to your trance now, Heidi. Her eyelids close, then open. Five ... four ... closed eyes three ... they open and close again ... two ... one ... and how long can you keep your eyes open?

H:

I can’t.

G:

But you can lower your arms now, like your lids lowered. Her arms sink down into her lap And you can relax, and let yourself go deeper and deeper ... five ... relax ... four ... warm ... three ... deep ... two ... drifting ... one ... deep asleep, deep in trance now, Heidi. Deeper and deeper with each breath ... and soon I will count to five, and ask you to awaken. And you will be able to move normally, until I snap my fingers. When I snap my fingers, you will sit back down in that chair, and you will not be able to stand up until I snap my fingers again. pause

Are you ready to wake up now?

H:

nods slightly yuh.

G:

1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... 5 ... wake up now, Heidi.

H:

opens her eyes, blinks a few times, looks up and smiles I think I can resist that.

G:

smiles Can you stand up now?

H:

pauses Yes. stands up

G:

smiles Good! So what do you think?

H:

I don’t see what turns you on so much about it.

G:

shrugs It was really sexy when you said you couldn’t move your arms, when I woke you up the first time.

H:

Yeah, I think I could have, but it would have been a real struggle.

G:

And what worked best for you? I mean, what was most effective?

H:

Umm, visualizing the key ... blinks slowly ... and feeling floating, my arms, and my whole body drifting and floating ...

G:

And how did it feel to be in trance?

H:

closes eyes Umm, drifting, sort of spinning, floating ...opens eyes

G:

And did you even try to open your eyes this last time?

H:

A little ... He snaps his fingers ... not really ... she turns toward the chair Hey! You told me to sit back down ... she walks to the chair and stands next to it I think I can resist. her eyes blink, slowly

G:

smiles You can try. shrugs

H:

eyes slowly close, knees start to bend Hey! shakes her head, opens her eyes, faces the chair. Hm! puts her hands on the arms of the chair and turns her head to face him

G:

Can you even keep your eyes open? grins

H:

closes eyes, sits down, shakes her head, opens her eyes No fair!

G:

So can you get out of it?

H:

looks at her arms resting on the chair arms, and looks at her legs. No, I don’t think so. I guess I was deeper than I thought.

G:

Try to stand up.

H:

rocks her shoulders back and forth a bit. Mumbles I can’t. Looks up at him Once my eyes closed, I just sat down without even thinking about how I was trying to resist.

G:

snaps his fingers So ... are you ready to go back under?

H:

Um, I guess so.

G:

Is there anything you’d like me to do this time?

H:

Maybe, uh, looks down do something more sexual.

G:

Like what?

H:

I dunno ... Like, maybe, make me, umm—

G:

I hold the key to your trance now, Heidi. 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1. Very nice ... just float, drift ... imagining, visualizing the key, unlocking the subconscious, opening your mind ... let yourself float, drift ... going ever deeper with each word I say, with each breath you take ... breathing out, relaxing, floating deeper ... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... And each time you go into trance now, Heidi, more quickly, more deeply ... next time it will take me only a few words ... perhaps I will say “trance now, Heidi” ... perhaps I will say “the trance key” ... and soon it will be time to wake up, and as soon as your eyes open the first thing you will do is take off your shirt. I will count, and tell you to wake up, and immediately when you open your eyes, what will you do?

H:

Take off my shirt.

G:

Very good, and are you ready to wake up?

H:

Mm hmm.

G:

1,2,3,4,5, wake up now, Heidi.

H:

opens eyes, blinks. Unbuttons her shirt and shakes her head I feel a bit, um, dizzy ... takes off her shirt and drops it on the floor. Looks down at her bra. Hey! You told me to do that. he nods I didn’t even think about it, I just did it ... I guess it’s like you told me, it’s like putting the gas cap on my car, where I just do it every time I fill the tank without even thinking, and sometimes I can’t even remember whether I did it afterwards ... very interesting.

G:

Yes, it is. smiles, looks at her cleavage.

H:

blushes slightly So what now?

G:

I’d like to try ... THE TRANCE KEY.

H:

Huh? her eyes close and her head falls forward, chin almost reaching her chest

G:

5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Very good, deep in trance now, Heidi, deeper and deeper with each breath ... drifting and floating ... deeper every time ... and sometimes you can’t even remember afterwards, when you do things automatically, without even thinking, responding so well ... and the next time I snap my fingers, your arms will immediately freeze in place. They will be frozen, immobile, stuck in place, until I snap my fingers again. You won’t be able to move your arms, wrists, shoulders, elbows, fingers won’t move at all, until I snap my fingers again. And the next time I snap my fingers, what will happen to you?

H:

My arms will immediately freeze in place. I won’t be able to move my arms at all until you snap your fingers again.

G:

That’s right, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, wake up now, Heidi, I’d like to try to test your resistance a bit. she opens her eyes and blinks a few times. I’m curious to see if you’d still go into trance if you tried to stay awake.

H:

OK, try me. grins I’m wide awake now, and they told me in my psych class that nobody could be hypnotized if they didn’t want to be.

G:

Yes, but perhaps I know better than you what you really want ... a bit ago you asked for something more sexual.

H:

And I got it. grins, a bit embarassed, looking at her shirt on the floor.

G:

Yes. Please take off your bra for me, now, Heidi.

H:

starts to reach for her bra, stops I can resist that, easy.

G:

I know, I know, I’m just asking you.

H:

Um, OK. reaches up to the front hook of her bra. Just as she unhooks it, he snaps his fingers. She looks up abruptly. My arms are stuck!

G:

Oh, let me help you. pulls the bra from her hands and slides it down her shoulders a bit.

H:

I still can’t move my arms.

G:

Well I guess I can’t take your bra off all the way yet then.

H:

How did I even know what to do?

G:

What do you mean?

H:

Well, before, I could always remember you told me to do it, maybe after I did it like when I took off my shirt.

G:

Yes, and now?

H:

Now my arms are just stuck, and I don’t know why. I mean, you snapped your fingers and boom, they were frozen, so I guess you must have told me that sometime ...

G:

Very good, Heidi. he reaches out and strokes her cheek gently, then again, letting his hand run down the side of her neck and softly over her breast and nipple. Can you move them at all?

H:

I don’t ... think so.

G:

smiles Good. Well, you may finish taking off your bra now, Heidi snaps fingers

H:

slides off her bra and drops it on her shirt OK, I’m ready now.

G:

Ready?

H:

Yeah, you said you wanted me to try to resist, see if I can stay awake.

G:

Yes, that’s right, I want you to try to resist, as hard as you can. See how long you can keep your eyes from closing this time. And what sort of thing should I suggest this time, when you go into trance?

H:

Well, IF you put me under again, tell me to do something silly, like, um, putting my shoes on my hands or something.

G:

OK, you can be preparing yourself to do something silly when you wake up from this trance NOW, Heidi. she blinks Try as hard as you can to resist, to keep your heavy, tired eyes open ... your arms are lowered, in your lap now. she closes her eyes, raises her arm, opens her eyes, and grins. He holds up the key. I hold the trance key. her eyes close, head falls forward, then jerks up, eyes open I hold the key to your trance now, Heidi. eyes close, open, close ... open, staring glassily ahead 5 ... floating, drifting ... 4 ... I hold the trance key close ... 3 ... trance now, Heidi ... 2 ... floating, drifting, visualize the trance key ... so hard to open your eyes, try hard, one last time ...

H:

facial muscles contort I can’t ... relaxes

G:

Very good, relax, relax, your eyes, let them relax closed, as you float and drift away ... 1 ... deep asleep, deep in trance now, Heidi ... going deeper and deeper ... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ... floating and drifting deeper ... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ... And now I have something else I’d like you to try to resist. Try to keep your right arm in your lap. Try to stop it from floating, drifting up. LIFTing up. it twitches Can you keep it from rising up? wrist rises half an inch You can try to stop it as it FLOATS up ... and the harder you pull down, the faster it lifts ... and as it lifts, you realize that no matter how hard you try ... it just keeps drifting up ... and you can relax now, and let it float, you don’t need to try any more, you can relax as your mind drifts, your arm just floats higher ... and your arm floats so strongly UP, it pulls you UP >from your chair, to standing ... he pauses. She slowly stands, arm straight above her head, and is pulled up to her tip-toes Very good. Now the pull slowly lessens, just a tiny bit, you still can’t lower your arm, but you can stand still comfortably, flat on your feet ... floating and drifting, visualizing the trance key ... and whenever I tell you to imagine the trance key, whenever I say the words “the trance key”, you will immediately return to a trance just like you are in now or even deeper, relaxed, floating, standing or sitting or lying down. When will you immediately return to a deep, deep trance?

H:

murmurs Whenever you say “the trance key”

G:

And whenever I say those words, “the trance key”, you will go into a deep, relaxed, floating trance. And you will take five deep, slow breaths, counting to yourself, counting down 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1, and then you will imagine my voice saying to you, “trance now, Heidi.” What will you do, every time I say the words “the trance key”?

H:

long pause, 5 deep breaths I immediately go into a deep trance, count down five breaths, and hear you say “trance now, Heidi”.

G:

Very good Heidi, deeper and deeper ... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... And when you awaken, you will sit back down in your chair, take off your shoes, and put them in your lap. As soon as you open your eyes, you will sit down and put your shoes in your lap. And as soon as the shoes touch your legs, they will freeze in place. Eventually, you may decide to try to move the shoes, to release your legs. But as soon as you touch a shoe, you will put your hand in it, and then that arm will freeze in place. You won’t be able to move until I take the shoes off of you. And are you ready to wake up?

H:

Um, I don’t want to.

G:

Why not?

H:

Um, I don’t want to be stuck.

G:

I promise to move your shoes right away, if you say “I can’t move the shoes, please help me.” OK?

H:

Um, OK.

G:

You can count for yourself to wake up when you’re ready.

H:

pause 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... shakes her head a bit 5. collapses into the chair, eyes still closed, arm straight up in the air

G:

It’s OK Heidi, wake up now, Heidi.

H:

opens her eyes, and bends down to reach for her shoe. He stares at her dangling breasts. I’m still ... imagining ... the key She lowers the arm from above her head and pulls off both sneakers.

G:

That’s OK, you’re wide awake now, Heidi.

H:

She puts the sneakers in her lap, one on each leg Yeah ... I just couldn’t keep my eyes open. I really tried, too! They kept closing, and I kept opening them, and finally, I just couldn’t do it anymore. And I don’t think I’m going to be able to move my legs until you release me from this. That ... key ... just puts me right under. blinks, blinks slowly, shakes her head

G:

So can you move the shoes? Can you lift your legs?

H:

No, I can’t move my legs at all.

G:

You won’t even try to pick up the shoes?

H:

reaches for the right shoe, touches it, and immediately sticks her hand all the way in. Hey! It sucked me right in! reaches over with her left hand, touches the shoe, and it is sucked in as well. Hey, you did make me put my shoes on my hands.

G:

Yeah ... and now your arms and legs are stuck ... what should I do with you? grins, bends down, and kisses between her breasts. She rocks her shoulders slightly, trying to move or pull away. Hm, you can’t move hardly at all. he licks one nipple, then the other

H:

OK, I can’t move until you release me ... I can’t move the shoes ... please help me move them.

G:

removes the shoes and she wiggles her arms and rearranges her legs. So is there anything else you’d like to experience with these trances?

H:

Um ... not that I can think of right now. How about you?

G:

No, but ... I’m really turned on right now.

H:

Well, then, let’s go to bed. She smiles, stretches, arching her back to thrust out her breasts, and grins at him.

G:

OK, let’s go. he smiles, takes her hand, pulls her toward the bed. Stops, turns, stares sternly Take off your jeans. she unbuttons her jeans, slides them down to her ankles, and steps out of them. And your underwear. she looks at him ... Now. She slides her underwear down slowly, off her hips ... down to her ankles ... Visualize the trance key.

H:

eyes close, head falls limp, arms go limp. She sways, a bit unstable, and mutters under each breath... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1.

G:

Very good, deep asleep, floating, drifting. Now, can you sit down gently on the ground?

H:

Uh huh.

G:

Good, please sit down now, use your hands to help, get more and more comfortable ... she sits down, ankles held together with her underwear, knees limply hanging out to the sides Good, relax, float, drift, imagining the key, filling your mind ... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... How do you feel?

H:

takes a deep breath. Relaxed. another. I can’t move. frowns slightly

G:

Well, now, in a moment I will touch your shoulder. When I touch your shoulder you’ll be free to move, still deep in trance, able to open your eyes, walk around, talk, still deep in trance, still imagining the key, able to stand up and move normally, deep in trance, responding to my voice, but you can move ... now touches shoulder.

H:

takes off her underwear, sits cross-legged, back straight The ... key ...

G:

You are deep in trance, able to move now, you can stop visualizing the key until I take it out of my pocket. And you can open your eyes if you like ... Deep—

H:

opens eyes This is ... really weird ...

G:

How do you feel?

H:

Relaxed, and ummm... cooperative ... and ... I don’t really want to do anything.

G:

OK ... you are free to move around, still deep in trance.

H:

moves one arm slightly, getting more comfortable Yeah, but why?

G:

Why what?

H:

Why bother moving around? smiles

G:

Because ... you are getting very ... she stares glassily at him ... thirsty.

H:

Yes. stands up, goes to the bathroom, drinks a glass of water, returns with a full one, sipping it

G:

OK, you’re not very thirsty now, just normally however thirsty you might be.

H:

OK. takes two more sips and puts down the glass

G:

Now, I’d like to have a phrase I can say that will bring you immediately to this kind of trance. What would you like that phrase to be?

H:

Umm ... you are freely asleep now, Heidi.

G:

Very good, whenever I say “you are freely asleep now, Heidi” you will go into the state you’re in now, deep in trance but able to move and walk and talk. OK?

H:

Uh huh. a long pause. she sits very still.

G:

Touch your nose. she does Can you take your hand off?

H:

smiles, pauses. Sure. takes her hand off.

G:

Now, touch your nose ... and your finger is stuck there.

H:

Hey, that’s not very free to move.

G:

smiles Try to take your finger off. she struggles, waving her elbow around. He watches her breasts jiggle. OK, you can stop trying now. What’s that like?

H:

Um, it’s just stuck. My arm can move but just not in the right direction.

G:

OK, you can take your finger off now. another long pause. She stands up and walks to the bed, turns down the covers, and gets in. I’m sorry, did you get cold?

H:

Yes.

G:

Can you resist exposing your breasts? she smiles Now? she clutches the edge of the covers Now. he snaps his fingers and she slowly pulls the covers down until her breasts are completely exposed Very good. How do you feel now?

H:

Helpless. Umm, I want to please you ... cooperate ...

G:

Very good, I’d like you to feel comfortable and relaxed now ... just rest your arms somewhere comfortable. she rests them by her sides, hands on her stomach Now please lock your fingers together like this. he interlaces his fingers, and she imitates him. And now your fingers are locked together, glued together, you cannot separate them without my help.

H:

Uh huh. she blinks slowly

G:

You are deep in trance, with your eyes open, able to walk and talk, free to move ... except from the shoulders out to your fingers. Only I can move your arms now. They are stiff, stuck in place, and they stay wherever I put them.

H:

looks at her arms, then up at him Yes.

G:

And you are freely asleep now, Heidi, with your arms obeying only me. And how do you feel?

H:

Um, my arms obey you, it’s weird ... ummm, wake me up?

G:

OK, soon you will wake up, your arms still obeying me until I release them and tell them to obey you again. And whenever I tell you that your arms obey me, any time I say “your arms obey me”, they will become stiff, frozen, immobile, and obey only me until I release them. What will happen whenever I say “your arms obey me”?

H:

My arms will freeze and obey only you until you release them.

G:

Very good, and are you ready to wake up?

H:

Please. Now.

G:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... wake up now, Heidi. pause

H:

Wow ...

G:

What?

H:

You told me to imagine the key blinks slowly ... and it puts me ... it throws me into a trance so fast ... I couldn’t move or do anything .. and once I was comfortable I just didn’t want to do anything. So relaxed ...

G:

And have you tried to move your arms?

H:

Oh, they’re still in trance, they’ll do whatever you say.

G:

Very good, then, arms, I’d like you to slowly lift up, fingers still locked together .. and keep moving up .. and now down toward the top of the pillow above your head ... and now please relax there. Very good. Very sexy. grins and sits next to her on the bed, strokes her breasts a few times, then gently pinches one nipple.

H:

eyes close oooh ...

G:

runs his fingernails down her side, then leans over and gently sucks one nipple, then the other And guess what we’re going to do now? He pulls the covers off

H:

You’re going to make my legs stuck, like my arms.

G:

smiles Maybe later, sweetie. Right now we’re going to go out to the pool.

H:

But I didn’t bring a suit!

G:

I planned ahead. goes to the dresser, opens the top drawer, and tosses two tiny scraps of bright red fabric on the bed. Put that on.

H:

she starts to sit up, and aborts the motion Um, I can’t move my arms.

G:

Ah, let me rephrase that. Arms, pick up the bikini top and put it on. she sits up, and finds that the bikini is barely big enough to both support her breasts and cover her nipples. Ties the string behind her neck, then another behind her back. Arms, freeze. her hands are holding the bow knot she just made behind her back. Ah, very nice. he gently massages her nipples again through the fabric, making them hard and very visible. Then reaches down and runs a finger up and down her slit, feeling the wetness, and brushing up against her clitoris.

H:

Oh, oh, he stops ah ... feels good.

G:

Thank you. Now, arms, pick up the bikini bottom and put it on. she slides the hourglass of fabric underneath her, pulls up the back and the front realizing how much of her butt is exposed, then ties the strings on each hip leaving her legs completely bare. Now, let’s go to the pool.

H:

Like this?

G:

What do you mean, like this?

H:

My arms are still stuck, as soon as I finished tying the string ...

G:

OK, stand up and arms, left arm, hold my hand here, and right arm, hm, right arm, reach up again and pinch each nipple until it’s good and hard, then relax down by your side.

H:

stands up and holds his hand, right arm starts to drift up toward her left nipple Hey! No. frowns, arm stops. I’m not going to do it.

G:

You are going to do it. her hand moves toward her left nipple again, then to the right, then stops again. Your arms obey me they stiffen in place, and your right hand will reach to your left nipple, and pinch it until it’s hard, now. he snaps his fingers

H:

arm moves up, hand rests on her left breast I can’t believe it. I can’t believe how hard it is to stop ... begins massaging her left breast, avoiding the nipple

G:

Oh yes, and right hand, massaging your breast, right hand, you will pinch that nipple when I snap my fingers ... now snap

H:

she pinches it OK, OK, please, release me, release my arms.

G:

I will, on one condition.

H:

What is that?

G:

That you play a little game for me when we get out to the pool ...