The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trash

* * *

This work is copyright © 2000 by Orestes. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author’s byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.

* * *

I’m probably the last person who anyone would look at for insight into human psychology, but I think I may have stumbled onto a thing or two. I’m the kind of girl who could be labelled ‘white trash’, except I’m not so white. I was adopted into a lower class white family, but I’m obviously of mixed race. I think I’m probably half East Indian. In my neighbourhood, that made me nearly the lowest form of life. I did just about anything those days just to fit in.

I don’t have much of an education. I could always read and write okay, but I didn’t ever graduate because I became pregnant at sixteen years old. I wasn’t going to dodge that bullet forever. Most every weekend, I ended drinking too much at a party, and having sex with several guys. To tell the truth, I don’t suppose I really thought about the consequences too much. I just let the guys do what they wanted, and that felt pretty good at the time.

Live and learn, huh ? Or, in my case, don’t.

I mean, if you’re out of school that young, you’re raising a kid alone, and you don’t have any real prospect of getting a job, what does it matter ? I just kept on drinking and partying, and it really shouldn’t have been a surprise when I got knocked up again before my twentieth birthday.

By this time, my adoptive parents just didn’t want to have much to do with me. I drank too much, smoked too much, and was always ‘borrowing’ money from them.

The kinds of guys I was going for in those days were real pigs. I really knew how to choose them, or I should probably say, they knew how to choose me. I settled for it because I didn’t think I could do any better. Let’s be realistic. I already had two kids, I was putting on some weight, and the only thing that I had to offer a guy was easy sex.

So I did what I could to hold onto a man, and these guys could smell weakness. If you ever watch Jerry Springer, and wonder to yourself why these people live the way they do, I’ve got the answer for you. It’s desperation. Desperation makes for easy prey. For some reason, I really thought that I needed these guys.

There wasn’t anything that these losers could do to me that I wouldn’t accept. Soon after giving birth to my second kid, I was with a biker called Spade. He was a big black guy who I’d met at a party, and just sort of ended up living with me and the kids.

Yeah, I told you that I let guys push me around, but Spade was different. There was just something about him that always made me eager to please him. To satisfy him. His mastery over me was much stronger than I had ever felt before.

“ Hey Holly, open your lips, bitch, " he would tell me, after stumbling in drunk at night. I’d be asleep in bed, and wake up with his drooling cock on my cheek.

Even then, I was aware, on an intuitive level, of the power exchange that was taking place. His assertiveness gave him natural authority over me. I gave in to his will, and took him into my mouth. I don’t know how many nights I finally went back to sleep with the taste of his sperm on my tongue. Other times, I would taste another woman on his cock.

Spade never denied that he was screwing around on me. He even bragged about it to his friends when they were over. It was just another way for him to display his dominance over me. He was good at it. No matter how much abuse I took at the hands of him and his biker friends, I could never defy him. There was just a tone in his voice, and a natural self-confidence in his manner.

Damn, he was really good. A natural, really.

When he knocked me up again, he dumped me. So there I was, in my mid twenties, and raising three kids alone. You would think that by this point, I’d be rather reluctant about letting another guy into my pants. Not so. After I popped out number three, I just kept on going back to these assholes.

Larry moved in. He was a bus driver in our neighbourhood. A step up from a biker, right ? Wrong. This guy was slapping me around from the start. That was his weakness, I realized later. He had to resort to violence to maintain his control. What Spade could do with just a confident look, Larry had to do with brute force.

No, I wasn’t as analytical about it back then. I just knew that I wanted to hold onto a man, so I accepted the abuse. But I also knew that, on some level, this guy was weaker than me.

I was on the pill at this point. Three was enough, I figured. My oldest, Brenda, was going on ten years old, and I wasn’t looking forward to changing any more diapers.

Aside from the odd physical argument with Larry, my life was getting under control. I even had the strange itch to go back to school. Larry wouldn’t support me, I knew, so I didn’t make any serious plans. Instead, I began to go to the library. I read all sorts of books (lots of free time), but the ones I really took an interest in were psychology.

Particularly, I remember the way I latched on to the concepts of power exchange. In journal after journal, I read about women in abusive relationships who seemed to accept all sorts of abuse, simply because the abuser was a dominant personality. That was something I had a lot of insight into. I became curious about what was at the root of this control.

During this time, Spade came back into my life. As self-confident as ever, he just barged in off the street and took control again. I remember the fist time Larry came in while Spade was around. There was just no contest. Larry knew from the start who was in charge.

I watched this phenomenon with interest. Everything I had been reading made sense. Often, in social groups, there is a struggle for power amongst the males. The outcome had much more to do with attitude than with physical strength. Larry retreated to another room, and made no challenge to Spade’s authority.

In the month that Spade stayed this time, he made my life miserable. The first thing he did was tell me to flush my birth control pills down the toilet.

“ Let’s see if we can’t knock this bitch up again, " Spade told one of his buddies, who was over at the time.

And they did. I don’t know who the father of my fourth child is. Spade was sharing me with anyone he could think of. He had guys over all of the time.

“ Come on, you fat whore, give my new friend a ride, " he told me, bringing in a biker he had just met. The guy sat back on the sofa, and unzipped his pants. It wasn’t long before I was riding his cock like a cheap slut, and I didn’t even stop when Brenda came home from school. She just stood in the doorway, shocked, while Spade and his new friend laughed. She went to her room, but I’m sure she must have heard me going at it all day with various bikers.

During that month, not a day went by without me servicing multiple guys. My pussy, throat, and even my ass ached from the cruel treatment. My nipples were bruised from the way these guys pinched and mauled them. All the while, my mind was working on a puzzle. I just had to know what it was that lent Spade this power over me. Getting pregnant was the last thing I wanted, but here I was, acting as the neighbourhood sperm bank.

Then, predictably, when I became pregnant, he was gone again. Larry split too. Except this time, I didn’t go out in desperation to find another guy. An idea was forming in my head. I think I was beginning to understand the true nature of power, and I wasn’t willing to give away my freedom so easily.

I went back to the library again. I was surprised by the way I devoured the knowledge. Throughout my entire life, I had been letting myself give away control, and suddenly, I was asking the right questions. I read books on self esteem, positive attitudes, and even sales skills. I wanted to know what it was that gave some people so much influence over others.

The more I read, the more I was convinced that real power was simply a matter of attitude. I didn’t concern myself with finding the actual scientific basis for this power. I’m sure some smart guy will eventually come up with the answer. Maybe it’s a chemical thing... maybe someone with a dominant attitude simply puts out the right pheromones to bend others to his will. Maybe it’s some intuitive psychic connection. Or body language. I don’t know. I just know that those who have the right sort of dominant attitude can control the people around them.

That was something that came naturally to Spade. It was also the kind of will-power that made some salesmen successful, while others, with just a touch of uncertainty, fail miserably. We’ve all seen it. There are just some people who have it, naturally. That’s what I wanted, but I didn’t have it naturally. I needed to give nature a helping hand.

This is where self-hypnosis comes in.

It took me all the way through my pregnancy to get my technique down. I could hypnotise myself with recorded messages fairly easily, and at first I used the hypnosis to help me to study. By the time the baby was born (number four, if you’re counting) self-hypnosis was a snap, and I was itching to try out some of my ideas about power exchange.

First, I had to accept my most basic urges. This is no easy step. All the way through life, we’re taught to suppress our selfish urges, and to be giving. For some people, being selfish is natural. It’s just a matter of degree. I’m sure everyone reading this knows someone who just seems to be a selfish son of a bitch, and still seems to get exactly what he wants. As I said, it’s just a matter of degree, and I set out to completely discard my inhibitions.

Don’t underestimate this step. It’s impossible to be a completely dominant personality of you are always second guessing your urges. I needed to be entirely selfish. The more completely I could do it, the more control I would have.

Yes, I’m a lazy bitch. I don’t like to do housework, or to do much of anything for that matter. I like to sleep in, and eat breakfast in front of the TV, and take long, hot baths with no one to disturb me. I like sweets, and cigarettes, and I love to make a dent in a tasty bottle of scotch to start off the evening right.

Before long, I was doing just that, and I had no shame at all about it. I was just getting a taste for what self hypnosis could do for me. It’s funny, most people use the techniques to quit smoking, to get motivated or to lose weight. I did the exact opposite, and I was loving it. But that was only the first step.

Now that I was in touch with my selfish side, I needed to redefine my relationships with the people around me. Not only did I need to accept all of my urges, but to impose them on other people. It’s just an attitude shift, really, and again, it’s just a matter of degree. The purpose of other people, I told myself, is to give me pleasure and to make my life easier. Family... friends... those are just titles. I taught myself, at least silently, to call them by their real titles: servants.

Some people have this gift naturally. They walk all over people their whole lives, and are rarely set in their place. Just like I’d thought, it’s all attitude. Once I began to think of people as objects for my purposes, I could feel my power over them growing.

“ Go make me a bath, " I told Brenda one night. Normally, I have to yell and threaten to get my kids to do anything. This time, there was no whining. I could just feel my confidence and power radiating to everyone around me. It was happening everywhere. I got more attention from grocery clerks. My welfare case worker stopped giving me trouble.

Overall, things were going my way. Every day of self-hypnosis was making me more confident and assertive. Who knows, I might even have gone a little overboard, but as I said before, it’s all just a matter of degree. Some people have a natural dominance and get whatever they want. My own feelings of dominance were going past any natural limits, and with each step, I became more confident that I could overpower even the strongest personality.

During this time, my sexual urges had been growing along with all of my other vices. I would masturbate myself shamelessly while watching TV, and while I was in the tub too. Up to this point in my life, I had always allowed my sex partners to come first. Now, I knew I could never go back to that.

I took my first slave about a year after Kyle was born. By that time, I had Brenda trained to take care of the baby full time. The people at school didn’t even question me when I took her out of classes. Nobody questions me much these days.

Anyhow, as I continued to explore my selfish side, my sexual imaginings led me to conclude that I was in need of a sex slave. No, I didn’t just want a good man. I wanted someone to serve my every sexual whim. I found him at a bar one night. He was a young guy, having a beer with the rest of a construction crew. I waved him over.

“ What’s your name ?” I asked him, while his friends looked on. They seemed surprised that their young friend was actually talking to me.

“ Uh, Matt. " I got a better look at him. He had a good body, and a real cute face. From his age, I figured that he was just a student, doing construction as a summer job.

“ I’m going to take you home, Matt. ”

“ Well, I uh, I have a girlfriend. " He wasn’t really resisting. He was just telling me. Or at least that’s the way I choose to see it. No one really resists me anymore.

“ That’s okay. I don’t mind. You’ll just be coming over to give me some head, and then you can go home to your girl. ”

I’m surprised more women don’t use this direct approach. You’d be surprised how many things guys will do if you just ask. Matt came home with me, of course. His buddies laughed as he left, and Matt blushed. To be honest, we don’t look like we’re in the same league. A good looking young guy like him belonged with a cute young thing, not an overweight, dumpy welfare mom.

Matt also didn’t seem impressed with my little apartment. Well, what can you expect for subsidized housing ? Not two steps into the apartment, he tripped over one of the toys on the floor. I’ll admit to keeping a messy apartment. I’ve just never been a neat freak. Of course, I get the kids to do the cleaning these days, but a little bit of mess never bothered me.

“ Come on in, stud... " I told him, and flopped down on the sofa. He seemed uncertain about what to do next. I could hear the baby crying from the kids’ bedroom. I flipped on the TV, and then looked at Matt again. He was lost in thought, as if having second thoughts about what he’d gotten himself into.

I began to unbutton my jeans. " Here’s as good as anywhere. Come on over and help me get out of these jeans. ”

Matt helped me to remove my plump legs from the tight jeans. I spread my legs, and showed him my pussy. The abundant lips of my dark pussy were wet with anticipation of his tongue. " On your knees, " I told him. " Time for you to please me. ”

It’s hard to describe the feeling that comes when you command someone to do something that you know they wouldn’t normally consider. I wonder if it’s the same feeling that Charles Manson had when he told his girls what to do. I could see in Matt’s eyes that he never thought his evening would end this way. But he dropped to his knees anyhow, and prepared to bury his face between my heavy thighs while I lit up a smoke.

Yes, I remember the feeling myself, from when Spade would make me do things, but it’s so much sweeter to be on the other side of the equation. I groaned out loud when the young man’s tongue slipped into my wetness. It had been so long for me.

This probably wasn’t the kind of pretty little pussy that Matt was used to licking. Instead, he got the fat hairy lips of a pussy that had delivered the children of four different men. But this is where he belonged now, serving me.

“ Keep on going, hon... " I told him, while I took a puff of tobacco. " It always takes me a good long time to get off. ”

Yes, I liked to savour all of the feelings. It was such a rush of power to know that he would keep on going for as long as I wanted him to. I gave him little pointers during commercial breaks. I was watching some nature show on the Discovery Channel. It was about the social life of hyenas on the African savannah. Once a dominant female was established, the other animals could just smell it.

Very appropriate.

Matt licked and sucked away at me while I smoked and watched television. I could tell that this submission was making him horny. About a half-hour into it, he raised his face from my pussy long enough to ask if he could jerk himself off.

“ As long as you don’t get distracted from my pussy, I don’t care, " I told him. " Oh, and clean up your mess afterwards... with your tongue. ”

I added that last bit just for amusement. As it turned out, he jacked himself off twice before he was done with me. His tongue must have been numb, as I kept him licking for over two hours while I watched TV and had three orgasms. When I was fully satisfied, I watched as he followed my command, and licked his cooling sperm from his fist and from the dirty floor.

His face was a bright red as he did it. His chin was slick with my juices.

I patted him on the head and told him, " Next time you come over, Matt, bring your girlfriend. I think I’d like to meet her. Make it tomorrow night. ”

There was an uncertainty in his face. Not that he was considering disobeying me. He was just afraid about the way that his girlfriend would react to me. He needn’t have worried. Once I had her here, I knew that she would be eager to be my second slave.

Of course, not right away. It might take me a few minutes to establish dominance, but I was looking forward to adding a female into my little harem.

When I answered the door the next night, she just looked pissed off. Matt hadn’t told her what to expect, and she was obviously less than enthusiastic about coming to this part of town. She flashed angry eyes at Matt, but he just looked downwards.

“ What’s your name, girl ?” I asked her.

She looked at Matt again, confusion in her eyes. She couldn’t quite figure out why he had brought her here.

“ I’m China. ”

Pretty China. I’ve never had many nice things, but she was as delicate and pretty as her name. The girl might have even been a model, with those fine cheekbones and straight white teeth. Matt had brought me a real treasure.

“ Come in, " I told them. Matt didn’t hesitate. China followed him uncertainly into the clutter of my apartment. Brenda hadn’t even cleaned up the dinner dishes yet. She was busy taking care of the baby.

I just couldn’t wait to have this pretty young thing sucking at my pussy, or better yet, pushing her tongue into my dark rear hole. I would take pleasure in that. She was exactly the kind of stunning girl who I would have envied for her perfect body through my teen years. She was the kind of girl who would never have considered hanging out with a loser like me. Now she’ll find out her new place in the world.

“ Take off your clothes, Matt, and go lay down on my bed. ”

China’s eyes went wide as she watched her boyfriend begin to undress. I could almost smell her confusion and anger rising. How could her boyfriend follow the orders of some mixed-race welfare slob like me ? But I could smell something else too. There was just a touch of uncertainty in the air.

She didn’t know what she would do if I told her...

“ Take off your blouse, China. I want a look at your body. ”

The young blonde girl froze in place. The anger drifted away as her eyes met mine. I stepped closer to her now. I absolutely knew that she would be mine. She gasped as I reached my hand up and touched her chin. Every movement of my eyes told her that she was now below me. That I was her leader.

Then her hands came up and began to unbutton her blouse. I smiled as a rush of adrenaline coursed through me. I had taken another slave.

Mat was face up on the bed, stroking his hard penis. I wondered how it must feel for him to have led his girlfriend to me, like some sort of offering. She was a couple of steps behind me. I dropped off my sweatpants, and crawled up onto the bed with Matt. The young man had a lean, muscular body. Sometime, I would have to give his penis a try.

Right now, my mind was on oral satisfaction. I positioned myself over his face, and lowered my pussy onto his waiting tongue. I liked the feeling of him beneath me, his cock bobbing near my face. China watched nervously from the end of the bed.

I leaned my weight onto Matt now, and reached my hands back. Slowly, I pulled my ass cheeks apart, all the while maintaining eye contact with my new conquest. It was a silent command, but she picked up quickly. I can’t tell you how satisfying it was to have this pretty young thing circle around behind me, and begin licking up and down the open crack of my ass.

The two lovers were inches away from each other, and as they continued to serve me, they allowed their tongues to meet briefly, and play along the base of my pussy. I can never get too much of this kind of attention. I reached to my bedside table and poured myself a drink.

Those two pleased me well. During the next two weeks, they were over every evening. As much as they pleased me, I knew that I would soon need more. I was just too lazy to go out and find me next slave.

Luckily, he came to me.

I was enjoying a massage from my slaves when Spade pushed his way in through the front door. I’ll never forget that confused look on his face as he saw me laying on the sofa, with China and Matt rubbing body obediently.

“ Mmmm this is nice, " I groaned, not moving from my position. " China, we have a guest. Suck him for me. ”

Despite any confusion, there was no way that Spade was going to turn down my offer. The cute little blonde dropped to her knees in front of him, and waited for his cock. A prissy white girl like her, this was probably the first black cock she had seen. It was just one of many new experiences I intended to introduce my servant to.

Spade was in heaven. He had come here expecting an easy lay from an overweight east Indian slut, and was instead getting the royal treatment by an exquisite little white girl.

As much as I had previously been in awe of this man, I knew that he was no match for me now. His dominant personality was just a raw natural force. My own dominance was beyond the bounds of nature, and grew by the day. I had been waiting for this moment.

I sat up on the sofa, and spread my legs. Matt began to lower his face into my crotch, but I grabbed him by the hair and pulled him upwards. Today I would allow him to fuck me.

Spade watched with amazement the way that I had complete control over Matt. He couldn’t figure out what leverage I had. I almost laughed at his expression. It was the same one I had worn when I was in awe of his natural dominance. Matt was in heaven. He slid into my pussy with ease, and began to rock himself into me.

“ Don’t cum until I give you permission, " I told him. I could feel his rhythm slow. He didn’t want to disobey me inadvertently.

I turned my attention to Spade. China was trying to do such a good job on his large cock, but his attention was on me. I knew it would be. He could sense a challenge to his power. My dominance over these two only confirmed it in his head.

“ China, come here, " I commanded. She left Spade standing there, with his cock hanging comically out of his jeans. He began to follow, but I stopped him in his tracks.

“ Stay !”

Sharp. Like a command to a dog. He didn’t know what to do, and so he froze in place. I directed China to lick and suck at my nipples while her boyfriend fucked me. She was eager to oblige. In the last two weeks, she had lost all misgivings about serving me.

I watched Spade as he drank in the scene. I could smell his fear. He glance towards the door, but I knew he wouldn’t leave. Instead, he stood there in his leathers, and stroked his large cock as he watched my slaves serve me sexually.

My pussy was so wet that Matt slipped in and out with a slurping sound. I could feel myself dripping moisture onto the sofa. I let Spade watch for a few minutes more before I told Matt that he was allowed to cum.

The young man began to tremble in anticipation. This is what he had wanted from the start, and I had been teasing him with for two weeks now. I had even forbidden him to masturbate for the last week or so. I liked having him in a heightened state of arousal when he’s serving me.

Now, he pumped me at a furious pace, trying desperately to orgasm before I had a change of heart. I felt the head of his cock swelling within me. His chest heaved with effort and his muscular frame tensed. Then I got what I wanted. I could feel him filling me. Again and again, he pushed himself deep within me, emptying his frustrated balls into my wet passage.

Even after his orgasm was subsiding, he continued to push into me, trying to deposit just a little more cum within me. When he pulled out of me, he was spent.

I remained in position, my loose pussy open and drooling.

This was my moment of glory. " Spade, clean me up. ”

For a long minute, I thought he would resist. He was used to being in control. His body tensed, as if waging its own internal struggle.

Then, without a word, he knelt down in front of the sofa. I leaned back and relaxed as I savoured this victory. The biker began by lapping up a stream of mixed cum that was rolling down my ass crack.

I enjoyed every moment of this reversal. Not only was he completely mine now, but he was lowered to the position of licking up the cum of a white boy from the pussy he had so often abused. I had Matt fetch me some fried chicken from a local restaurant while Spade continued his chore. China lit me a smoke, and poured me a drink.

No TV though. I had all the entertainment I needed right between my legs. When Matt returned, he was horny again, so I let him fuck Spade’s ass. That was a sight. The proud black man allowed this white boy to do him from behind while he continued to push his tongue into my open pussy.

Now, I’m note sure I’m going to keep him around for long. Just long enough to give him a little taste of what he had given me. I don’t want to be cruel. He is, after all, the father of one of my children.