The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trashed

I pulled into the parking lot only 30 minutes late and immediately headed up to Megan’s apartment. I really didn’t want to be there. Megan and I weren’t exactly friends, and I was surprised she had invited me over. She had said something about getting to know each other better, and I thought sure, why not? She was a vindictive bitch, and there was no point crossing her this close to graduation. I didn’t plan to stay very long.

“Well, look who’s here,” Megan greeted me as she opened the door. “We were wondering if you would show up.”

“Yeah,” her friend Lisa added from the couch. “Especially since there are no boyfriends around for you to steal.”

“Sorry, just running a bit late,” I responded, pretending not to have heard that last comment. It’s true I like to flirt, and occasionally it’s with someone else’s boyfriend. But the way I look at it is if they’re hitting on me, they can’t be all that committed to you.

I took a place on the couch. There was the usual party crap on the coffee table – a bowl of chips and dips and a tray of wilted looking veggies. Really nothing anyone would want to eat. We chatted for a bit, mostly gossip about other girls in the sorority and what people were planning to do after graduation. Honestly, I wasn’t that interested. I mean, who cares about people you never plan to see again?

After a little while, Megan went off to the kitchen and came back with a round of beers. Raising her bottle in a saluting motion, she said, “To sisterhood. No one crosses us and gets away with it.”

We clinked our bottles together, and I took a long swallow. It was some kind of fancy import, and it had a slightly bitter, almost metallic taste. I didn’t want to hack off Megan by complaining, so I drank it anyway.

For a while, we just sat there, and the conversation kind of sputtered along. Occasionally, one of them would glance over at me in a kind of scrutinizing way, but I didn’t let it get to me.

Finally, Lisa said some friends were having a party, and she had told them we might stop by.

“Sorry,” I said, “sounds like fun, but I have other plans for this evening.”

“What plans?” Lisa replied sharply. The smile had disappeared from her face and her eyes narrowed.

I replied evasively. After all it was none of her business, but she wouldn’t let the matter drop. “Tell me your plans,” she finally demanded.

To my surprise, I immediately told her I had a date with Paul, a guy she was also interested in.

“Are you fucking him?” Lisa’s voice was drenched in venom.

Offended, I stood up, preparing to leave. The afternoon had turned ugly.

“Sit back down,” Lisa commanded. Again, I astonished myself by doing what I had been told.

“Tell me if you’re fucking him,” she demanded.

“Yes,” I said, “but no more than I have to. He has money, and I like helping him spend it.” I put my hand to my mouth. Why on earth was I letting her know what a gold digger I was?

“I thought so,” Lisa said. “Tell me, do you even like him?”

“Not especially,” I said. “I’m just using him until someone better comes along.”

Lisa sat back in her chair, glowering at me and looking totally pissed.

“Well,” Megan said, “you can forget about going out with Paul tonight. You’re coming to the party with us.”

Immediately, I accepted it as a fact. I didn’t want to go, but it didn’t matter.

So,” she continued, “I guess we’d better find you something to wear.”

“There’s nothing wrong with what I have on,” I protested. I was wearing one of my favorite outfits: a light summery blouse, floral-print skirt and sandals.”

“Maybe with a few modifications,” she answered. “But right now, it just doesn’t do you justice.”

I started to protest, but she cut me off. “Traci, take your clothes off right now.”

“And no covering yourself up,” Lisa chimed in.

“I will not,” I answered indignantly as I rose to my feet.

I don’t know what possessed me. Reaching down, I unbuttoned my blouse and let it fall to the floor followed by my bra. My hands seemed to have a mind of their own as they descended to my skirt and pushed it down. It puddled at my feet, and I stepped out of it along with my panties.

“How are you doing this to me?” I asked with growing fear. My arms hung limp at my sides, and I made no effort to conceal myself.

“I spiked your beer,” Megan said. “It’s some new designer drug that leaves your completely open to suggestion. It’s expensive, but all the girls in the sorority chipped in. For the next five or six hours, you’ll do anything you’re told and think it’s a good idea. Neat, hunh?”

“My God, you’re insane,” I blurted out. “How could you …” But before I could say anything else, Megan told me to shut up and just stand there.

First, they forced me to admit I was a cheap, boyfriend-stealing slut. Then Megan pulled out her cell phone and had me pose for them. “Show us your big tits, she said. “They’re the main reason boys are interested in you, and you’re really proud of them.”

Immediately, I cupped my breasts. Lifting them toward my face, I pursed my lips as though I were about to suck on the nipples.

“Very nice,” Lisa chimed in, “and so sensitive.” She reached out and pinched a nipple between her thumb and forefinger. To my embarrassment, it got instantly hard, and I shuddered.

After that, there were more pictures, each one more graphic than the last. Through it all, I just smiled, but once those pictures started circulating, my reputation would be completely trashed. From now on, guys were only going to want one thing from me.

Finally, they got tired of taking pictures. “You know,” Megan said, “we could make you go to the party naked.”

“Please don’t,” I begged.

“We’ll see,” she said with a mocking smile. “Give us your clothes.”

They left me standing there motionless, naked and full of dread while they went into the bedroom.

“Okay,” Megan said on their return. “We’ve made a few modifications, but if you don’t like them, that’s okay. You can go as you are.”

Full of trepidation, I headed for the bedroom. Megan and Lisa had taken a pair of scissors to my expensive skirt and cut it so short it was little more than a ruffle. Angrily I stepped into it on and was appalled. It barely reached the bottom of my ass. Every time I took a step it fluttered up.

My blouse looked all right, but when I put it on only the bottom button was left. The way it gapped open left my breasts almost completely exposed. A single false move and they would come tumbling out. A pair of plastic stripper heels completed the outfit. Needless to say there was no underwear.

“What do you think?” Megan asked when I reluctantly returned to the living room.

“It’s fine,” I lied. I would have to bide my time, waiting for an opportunity to escape their clutches.

“Just one more touch,” Lisa chimed in. She took my hand and led me to a vanity where a bunch of cosmetics had been laid out.

“I could do this myself,” she informed me, “but I think it would be more fun to have you apply your own makeup.”

Obediently, I set to work: a heavy layer of concealer, then powder, eye shadow, mascara, lots of blush and finally bright red lipstick.

“What do you think? Lisa asked with a mocking smile once I was finally done.

“I hate it,” I said, my anger boiling over. “You’ve turned me into a painted fuck doll. Anyone who sees me is going to think I’m the world’s easiest lay. I don’t know how, but I swear I’ll get even with you.”

“Shut up,” Lisa said, abruptly ending my tirade. “You don’t get it, do you? You’re not in charge anymore. Take a good look in the mirror. This is the real you – a cheap slut so desperate for male attention she’s willing to make a complete spectacle of herself.”

Immediately I felt my anger dissipate. I barely recognized the face looking back at me in the mirror, but I had to admit I looked pretty fucking hot.

Finally, Megan and Lisa ordered me to follow them, and we headed out to their car. In my heels, I could take only the smallest most mincing steps. I kept one hand on my skirt to stop it from lifting up and with the other I tried to keep my blouse closed. I know Megan and Lisa were enjoying the spectacle I was making of myself because they would occasionally glance back and grin. It was a relief to finally get into the car.

We drove in silence and about ten minutes later we pulled up to a large house with all the lights blazing.

“Ok, Angel Tits,” Megan said, “here are the ground rules for tonight. “You really want to be here, and you’re going to have fun. You’ll mingle and talk and not be the least bit self conscious about what you’re wearing.”

She waited a moment to let that sink in then continued. “You will enjoy any compliment you get, no matter how raunchy or graphic, and you’ll respond in kind. If a guy hits on you or wants to feel you up, that’s perfectly okay. In fact, it makes you horny. Are you still with me, or am I going too fast for your little bimbo, slut mind to absorb?”

“You’re not going too fast,” I assured her.

“Good. Now here’s the last part: You’ll accept every drink offered to you, and you don’t care how drunk you get. If you already have a drink, you’ll slam it down and take the new one. Understand?”

“Yeah, sure,” I answered impatiently. I really wanted to get to the party. I hadn’t been out drinking in a long time, and I couldn’t wait to get started.

As we started up the steps to the house, I could feel the breeze fluttering between my legs and on my exposed tit flesh, but I didn’t care. It felt good to be dressed like a whore in a short skirt and no panties.

The party was in the backyard where about twenty people were lounging around, drinking and talking. Not wasting any time, we headed immediately to a tub filled with cans of beer. Megan pulled out a couple cold ones and handed me one. I opened it and immediately took a long pull. Lisa went off to one side of the gathering, and I followed Megan to a table where three guys sat. They stood up when we arrived.

“Sugar Tits, meet the gang,” Megan said, introducing me around.

“Nice outfit,” a tall thin guy named Dan said with a smirk. His eyes went immediately to my boobs then drifted downward.

“Glad you like it. I had trouble deciding what to wear,” I said, not feeling the slightest urge to adjust my clothing.

After a bit of small talk, we left so Megan could continue parading me around the yard. The girls all looked at me with complete disdain, but the guys seemed really happy to see me. Once I had been introduced to everyone, Megan told me to mingle, and she walked away.

Before I could decide what to do next, Dan approached me.

“Hey, do you want another beer?” he asked.

“Sure,” I answered. I think it shocked him when I threw my head back and slammed down the rest of mine. He handed me another, and I immediately took a big swallow.

“So do people really call you Sugar Tits?” he asked.

Normally I would have been deeply offended and stomped off. Now, I just grinned and proudly stuck out my chest. “Well, they call me a lot of other things, too,” I replied. “But everyone says they’re my two biggest assets.”

“Well, they are pretty awesome,” Dan snickered, enjoying my shameless display. “Are your nipples always that hard, or are you glad to see me?” I could tell he wanted to reach out and grab them, not that I would have stopped him.

“It’s probably the night air,” I said, “but they do tend to perk up when guys are around.”

Just then, Megan reappeared with a bottle of whiskey. “Hey, Sugar Tits, have a shot,” she said.

I accepted the bottle and took a gulp. It burned my throat, and I started to cough. “Wow,” I sputtered, fanning myself. I could feel a pulse of warmth spreading outward from my chest.

Megan laughed and urged me to have another.

The second slug didn’t sting nearly so bad, and the third one went down with no trouble at all.

While I drank, Megan had pulled out her camera and began snapping more photos.

“I don’ think thas susch a good idea,” I said, slurring my words as I began to feel the effects of all that beer and whiskey. “I like lookin’ all hot ‘n shexy and shtuff but right now I’m drung.”

Megan quickly reassured me. “Baby doll, you’ve got a smoking hot body, and you love showing it off, especially when you’re drunk. Right now you really want to pose with Dan.

Seeing his opportunity, Dan quickly moved in beside me and draped an arm around my waist. As I grinned for the camera, his hand dipped down and cupped my ass cheek. The flash went off just as he began fingering my slit.

Megan took more photos while Dan continued to feel me up. By the time she finished, my cunt was dripping.

Dan and Megan talked for a while. I have no idea what they were saying. The world had begun to sway and spin, and I just leaned against Dan, concentrating on staying upright and on the sensations his hand was creating on my bare flesh. I was still holding the bottle of whiskey, and occasionally I took a sip.

“Let’s go for a walk,” Dan said once Megan had left. He started away. Too quickly as it turned out. I almost lost my balance. Lurching forward, I managed to grab his arm for support. “Whoopsie,” I blurted out, giggling. “I shink the groun’s movin’.”

Keeping me upright, Dan walked us toward the house. As we passed a picnic table, two guys peeled off from the party and followed close behind.

Eventually, we ended up in a game room covered with shag carpet. A pool table filled the center, and a big TV was mounted on one of the walls. Dan let go of me, leaving me to stand by myself while he and his buddies crowded around.

“Hey, Sugar Tits why don’t you strip for us?” he said.

“No way,” I declared, swaying drunkenly. “I’m not goin’ roun’ naked.” Since it wasn’t a direct command I didn’t have to obey it. With any luck, he would let the matter drop.

“You’re almost naked now,” a guy named Sam replied. Everyone at the party has seen your tits and cunt. So why don’t you just take off that stupid outfit?”

“I don’ wanna,” I answered.

“Take it off,” Dan said. “Quit teasing. You want us to see you naked.”

Unable to resist the suggestion, I l grabbed my blouse and yanked it open, popping off the remaining button. Wildly, I flung it onto the pool table. I started to remove my skirt, lost my balance and landed on my ass.

Grinning, Dan came forward and helped me work the skirt down my legs past my stripper heels. “Mmmmm, tha’ is jus’ so mush bedder,” I said when it was finally off.

“Told you she would strip for us,” bragged Dan. “Megan said she’s a submissive slut, and she’ll do anything we tell her to.”

“Really?” a guy named Art asked.

“Watch,” began Dan. “Sugar Tits, you love sucking cock. Crawl over here and give me a blow job.”

I fought the urge to move, but my body had a mind of its own, and I stumbled toward Dan on my hands and knees. I wanted nothing more than to have his cock in my mouth. But before I could wrap my lips around it, he stopped me.

“You want Art and Sam to join in,” he said. “Ask them to feel you up while you blow me.”

“Hey, guys, will you pleash feel me up while I take care o’ Dan?” I immediately responded.

As I deep-throated Dan’s cock, hands squeezed my breasts, pinching and tugging on my rock-hard nipples. Another hand probed between my legs, stroking my pussy lips. The sensations were intense, but Dan’s cock was the only thing that really mattered. For minute after wonderful minute, I concentrated on pleasuring it. Suddenly, I felt him explode in my mouth, and I didn’t stop until I had swallowed every last drop.

“Good job,” he said, patting me on top of my head. “Okay, who’s next?”

Art immediately came forward. “Sugar Tits” he said, “you want to give me a boob job.”

I heard the words and couldn’t stop myself from grinning with anticipation at the thought of putting my tits to use. Art’s cock fit snugly in my cleavage, and I cupped my breasts from the sides to hold him in place and create enough friction to get him off. I had my head bent, and on each upstroke I tried to capture his shaft in my mouth.

When I sensed he was about to cum, I released him. Grabbing his dick in my hands, I continued to jack him off. Warm jizm gushed, splattering my chest and chin. With his needs satisfied, he immediately stepped back and pulled up his pants.

That left Sam. “Give me a blow job,” he demanded, “and you need to masturbate while you do it.”

Eagerly my mouth engulfed his cock while my hand reached down to my sopping wet pussy. Sliding my fingers in, I quickly found my clit and began jilling myself. At the last moment, Sam pulled out and shot all over my face. Surprised, I stopped masturbating.

“Keep going,” he said. “Make yourself cum.”

Lying back on the carpet, I spread my legs. Quickly I found my erect clit and began stroking again. Meanwhile, my other hand closed on my tits and caressed them, tweaking and tugging the nipples.

I don’t know how long my performance lasted before I finally came. I just know it was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. Completely spent, I laid my head back and closed my eyes lost in a sexual daze.

After a while, I felt hands hoisting me back onto my feet and I leaned unsteadily into them.

“Let’s go, Sugar Tits,” Dan whispered into my ear. “Time to get back to the party. Mustn’t keep your fans waiting.”

I just grinned. On my tongue, the taste of alcohol and semen mixed. My nipples were like ripe cherries ready for plucking, and my slit glistened.

In the yard, a bunch of guys waited. Dan handed me off to the first in line, and I let him steer me to an open area where a blanket was spread. Next to it stood one of the tubs of beer and a couple bottles of liquor.

“Don’t worry,” he said. “We know what you like, and we’re going to show you a real good time.”

“Shank you very mush,” I said, letting him maneuver me to my hands and knees. It felt wonderful to be so popular, and I owed it all to Megan and Lisa.