The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Treasure the Light, treasure the Darkness

Disclaimer:

  • This story is copyrighted by Iago © 2002
  • This story contains mind control and erotic/sexual situations. Please refrain from reading if you are offended by this, and/or under legal age in your area.
Codes : MC, F/F, Fdom, Magic, NC

6.

“Charles is calling a meeting? At this hour??”

Whatever answer Colleen was about to give died as she bit her lip and pushed the phone receiver in the crook of her neck. Her moans echoed the ever-increasing pleasure that came with fulfilling her assigned task, in synch with the fingers buried in her snatch.

She was almost done... almost... almost.

She mustered her self-control and brought the receiver back up. “Ah’m sorry Ms. Gambrel. The others on the administrative board have already agreed to show. Mr. Felton wants to move on the cutbacks issue raght away.”

Her thumb twirled, faster and faster, pressing against her clit. Her hips twitched violently. She heard Marcie Gambrel swear softly at the other end of the line, blissfully unaware of the fate that awaited her once she’d show.

The very thought of it nearly set her off.

Soon, she thought, slowing the tempo of her strokes. It took a great deal of effort to pull her hand away; she brought it to her lips and licked the cun off her fingers like fine champagne. Gambrel was the last of the women who were part of the Museum’s senior staff; the first phase of Mistress’ plan was nearly be complete.

“This can’t be right, Colleen. The city can’t be pulling out. I’ve got a few connections in the Mayor’s office-I’m sure I would have heard something.”

“Molly’s confirmed the director’s claims,” Colleen countered, not missing a beat. “She’s already working on a counter-strategy, but she’s going to need some support during the meeting to avoid rushing into things. She says the director’s bound to mess things up, and she hoped you could come in as a personal favor.”

She brought her hand down, lust sizzling her brain as she eased her fingers back inside her pussy.

“Well... seeing that idiot overruled by the rest of us just might be worth the hassle.”

“Great,” Colleen chirped, struggling to keep her voice steady. “Ah’ll let Molly know raght away.”

“Is everything OK? You sound a little out of breath.”

“N-no. It’s okay. Ah’m fine. Ah’ll see you when you get h-here...”

Colleen didn’t bother waiting for a response, pressing the ‘end call’ button on the cell phone Mistress had given her before leaving. It slipped out of her hand and clattered to the floor while she shook on her knees.

She fell forward, balancing herself on one hand, jerking her head back as the climax unleashed its fury upon her at last. The fingers of her other hand pistoned furiously, ramming deep, unleashing the pent-up lust that had been building inside her with each phone call. Her cries filled the cavernous main hall, a choir of echoes praising the Glory of her Mistress.

Every fiber of her body was awash with pleasure. It was the Gift... the Reward that came with absolute obedience. Her mind burned with the image of the women she’d called, all of them standing in line in the East wing entrance, with empty eyes and empty minds. Perhaps a few of them would realize Colleen had played a key part in ensnaring them... before Mistress taught them a more meaningful existence.

The multiple orgasms shattered her in close succession, one after the other, sweeping her higher and higher, searing all thoughts from her mind. Liquid fire surged along every synapse and nerve, signing her devotion for Mistress.

She came for a very long time.

Eventually, the ecstasy faded to a pleasant throbbing. The moment of Bliss had ended. The waves receded slowly, but the memory of their glorious rise had been permanently etched in her slave-mind.

Colleen felt her body grow rigid. Strength quickly returned. Her back stiffened as she rose from the floor, and she keept it perfectly straight. Her mind was brimming with new instructions.

She reached for the jewel box Mistress had left for her on the security desk and opened it. She hardly glanced at the twin serpent pendant it contained, slipping it carefully around her neck before throwing her shirt back on and buttoning it up to conceal it. Had she retained coherent memories of her induction in Mistress’ service, she might have noticed it differed slightly from the one that had enthralled her.

She fetched the cell phone along with the rest of her clothes, and dressed in silence. There was no expression on her features as she smoothed out her skirt and tidied up her hair.

She swiveled towards the administrative wing and left at a brisk pace.

7.

Susan Langwell emerged from dark oblivion, and into a universe of pain.

A dull ache pounded in her skull, flaring up as she opened her eyes and winced under the brightness of the light above. Stiffness had invaded her limbs; she tried not to cry out as she shifted, ignoring her body’s agonized protests as best she could.

“Easy now. You’ll only make it worse by moving.”

Unexpected relief took the edge of the pain. Susan blinked, hoping to clear the blur out of her vision. She turned her head slowly towards the voice, putting all of her mind in the effort.

“J-judy? Is that you?”

Susan’s assistant rested a comforting hand on her shoulder. “You’ve had a nasty slip there. Try to relax.”

“God... Molly... I went to her office as soon as the fire alarm went off—”

“Shhhh. Don’t—”

The air was very hot and humid, like a sauna’s. Susan looked around but couldn’t tell if she’d been moved. She tried to get up. The throbbing in her head got worse and she fell back on the floor, whimpering.

“Judy. Listen to me. Something happened to Molly. There was a fire in her office. The sprinklers were pouring everywhere... I think they stopped before they completely put it out...”

“There’s no fire, Susan. I assure you. Try to relax.”

Despite the shock, despite everything, Susan had to laugh. Judy had been a bit of a stress puppy when she’d first started, fretting over flow charts and budget estimates, until Susan’s advice allowed her to get firm handle on the bigger picture. Now here she was, in the middle of a real emergency, with Judy telling her to relax...

She reached out blindly and seized Judy’s arm, gripping it with desperate urgency.

“I saw Molly c-come out of her office. I saw flames behind her. I felt like something was reaching for me... a hot wind that picked up. I fell back and there was this explosion...”

Her voice trailed off. She didn’t remember anything else.

No, she realized. She didn’t want to remember anything else.

She took a deep breath to find her resolve. Her hand didn’t tremble so much if she held on tightly.

“Something’s happened to her. She was... Jesus, her eyes were glowing. She was... transformed...”

words failed her again as she tried to convey the deep, unearthly feel twisting a knot in her insides. She gave up in a frustrated sigh, unable to make sense of the images still etched in her mind. The blur in her eyes left her without a fresh sight to latch on to, something to replace the vision of those twin, golden suns gazing deep inside her, arresting her frantic rush to Molly’s office in mid-step.

It was coming back in a rush. Susan shivered on the floor, searching her memory for the cold touch of fear and finding naught. Her heart pounded faster as she tried and failed to make sense of out of the other emotions that had welled up inside her. Panic would have been easy to explain, but her body only remembered a tingling sensation coursing its way up her spine, a gentle euphoria that snatched the thoughts from her mind and left her completely immobilized.

She’d stood there, frozen like and idiot, without a care for the fire hazard threatening the lives of everyone inside the building. A whole section of her brain had simply ceased to function, leaving her mesmerized by the heavenly beauty appearing before her. Only the warm arousal teasing its way into her pussy had seemed to matter.

She couldn’t tell Judy about that. It was preposterous. What kind of twisted logic could explain such a heady rush of sexual yearning? In such a critical moment? Brought about by the sight of a woman, no less?

Susan felt herself growing wet just thinking about it.

This time she did taste fear. Her mind... her pussy was playing tricks. Strange desires were pulling at her from deep inside. What’s happening to me?

She yanked on Judy’s arm to bring her closer and whispered, “There is a presence. Something inside her. Something that doesn’t belong. I felt it, moments before I blacked out. Molly’s in danger... and so is everyone else...”

It was crazy. Susan knew it the moment she spoke the words. Thankfully, Judy wouldn’t know about the influx of pleasure bathing her pussy, making her squirm with desire as she remembered her own lost moments in Molly’s presence...

Susan shook her head to escape the treacherous thought. Concentrate, dammit! Judy would recognize the deadly earnestness in her voice. She was her trusted aide. Her friend. She’d believe her.

She had to.

“Molly’s fine,” said Judy. “Trust me. Everything is as it should be.”

The flat denial in her voice made Susan want to scream.

“Judy... you don’t understand.” She tightened her grip on her assistant’s arm.

“Yes. I do. Everything is as it should be. She’s gone to enslave the others.

“The Goddess walks among us once again.”

A word. A single word.

Goddess.

It reverberated in the depths of Susan’s being like a lifelong truth. She was instantly transported by its revering utterance and moaned despite herself, arching her back as pleasure sizzled within. She dug her nails in Judy’s arm.

“Uuugh... what’s... happening??”

“Don’t resist it Susan. You know it’s for the best.”

“N-noooooo—”

Susan’s eyes struggled to focus. The blur began to dissipate as she squinted. Judy’s hazy silhouette came into focus.

Susan’s heart skipped a beat. This can’t be-

The young assistant she knew was no more, replaced by an obscene mirror-image of herself. She was bereft of clothing, squatting next to Susan, leaning forward slightly with her knees spread wide apart for balance. Her pretty, unassuming looks had been distorted into a vision of pure depravity, her womanly charms exposed for all to see.

Her round, pert breasts hung freely, the tiny nipples flushed and pointing outward. Her posture afforded her no modesty whatsoever, and she took great pleasure in her boss’ shocked stare.

“You were first among us to witness Her Rise. She sought to take you right away, but reached out too quickly. Too strongly. She had not yet grown used to the limitations of mortal flesh.”

Susan pressed her legs weakly together, as if to contain the fire that was beginning to rage inside her pussy. She forced herself to look upwards, away from Judy’s snatch and the lust it inspired. Her heart sank when she did.

The dark hazel in Judy’s eyes was gone, swallowed up in golden luminescence.

“You will be made ready now,” Judy whispered. “Divine Revelation awaits you.”

Susan put up a feeble struggle, but it was no use. Judy offered a kind smile as she gently forced the woman’s arm down. Her glowing eyes were pulsing with energy and inhuman purpose. Susan couldn’t look away, frozen by their hypnotic power.

Judy raised a hand and touched the center of her forehead. There was a slight, tingling sensation, followed by a spell of thoughtless vacuum inside her mind.

She felt them. Ethereal tendrils spreading within, filling her head, bending and twisting her to Judy’s whim. Her limbs jerked under the psychic onslaught, her eyes rolling upwards, her thoughts and feelings thrown into violent flux.

She heard Judy’s voice, a chanting echo coming from beyond the boundaries of her mind. There is no pain in acceptance. There is only pleasure.

Susan mouthed the words feverishly, repeating them over and over as they looped in her mind and coalesced into immutable Truth. It was remarkably familiar, so very like the moment she’d stood before-

“Goddesssss...”

She did not see Judy’s smile with her own eyes, but sensed her delight through the bond-of-teaching.

“Yeeees. Very good, Susan. Khashagh will be pleased to elevate you in her service.”

Susan gave voice of a tremendous cry, the orgasm crashing into her, flooding her pussy, tearing down the shattered remains of her mental landscape. There was no denying her destiny this time. There was no conflict or strife to cheat Truth from sinking its hooks into her soul.

She’d been so wrong to fight this. She knew that now.

She shuddered long after it was over, muscles aching, sweat and juices dripping between her legs. She remained lying on the floor, even thought her limbs were strong enough to respond to commands.

Judy controlled her now. She would listen and obey. There would be no thought, nor would there be hesitation. There would be no pride or sense of identity when the time came to rise to her feet-only renewed pleasure, drifting between her legs. She knew that each step she took from then on would bring her closer to Khashagh.

Judy’s hand lifted from her forehead. Susan expected a command, but sensed a slight tremor of uncertainty as the bond-of-teaching faded.

“Colleen. So glad you could join us.”

8.

Judy transfixed her colleague with twin orbs of pure gold.

Colleen stood in the doorway of the office, her expression inscrutable. She held Judy’s eerie stare without flinching, its lustrous radiance reflecting in her eyes.

“What’s goin’ on here, Judy?”

The tone of her voice was like a frightened whimper.

“That,” said Judy, “is obvious. You’ve been standing there long enough.”

She calmly rose to her feet, not bothering to hide her nakedness. If anything, she invited Colleen to stare, striking a comfortable pose and offering herself up in brazen display. She smiled coyly when Colleen stared down and saw the shining wetness in her cleft.

“You enjoyed watching, didn’t you? That’s why you’re still here.”

Colleen’s nervous shake of the head didn’t fool Judy for an instant.

“Come now. Be honest.”

Judy began stroking herself with a finger. Colleen’s eyes widened in astonishment but did not look away.

“Ah... Ah don’t think—”

“That’s right. Don’t think. Feel.

Colleen swayed on her feet, as if meaning to take a step back without her body’s consent. Conflicting emotions struggled for control on her delicate face.

“It felt soooo good to take her,” said Judy, still teasing her pussy lips. “And I know it felt like that for you too. You wanted me to do it. You wanted to watch while I took all of Susan’s will away from her.”

“That’s not true.”

“Don’t deny it. Accept it. Embrace the Truth.”

“Please,” whispered Colleen. “Oh God, please don’t...”

Judy took a step forward. And another.

Her finger, shining with juices, flicked across her pulsing clit. She groaned softly. Colleen shuddered, almost sinking to her knees.

“Are you a lesbian, Colleen?”

“Ah’m not... Ah mean... uh...”

“You’re watching me play with my pussy. You’re enjoying it, I can tell. You haven’t looked away once, and you’re so horny you can barely stand.”

Colleen blushed.

“Go on,” Judy prompted.

“Ah’m... a lesbian,” Colleen whispered.

Judy smiled.

“I know you are. You’ve heard the call of the Goddess, haven’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You have not been touched by Her, and yet, you have felt Her presence?”

“Yes.”

“You come to Her of your own free will?”

Colleen sucked in a shaky breath “Ohhhh... yessss...”

Judy licked her lips. A flare of hot-white sizzled briefly in her impenetrable eyes. She slid two fingers inside herself.

“Look into my eyes, Colleen.”

Colleen obeyed, tearing herself from Judy’s lewd pussy-play. Conflict vanished from her face, replaced by a peaceful, dreamy expression; she sank deep in a golden ocean.

“You must follow the will of your Goddess.”

“I... must... follow,” Colleen repeated blankly.

“You will come before Her.

“I... will come...”

“You will know the True meaning of Obedience.”

Colleen’s voice quivered.

“I... will... know... Obedience...”

“Susan,” Judy called out. “Rise. Come to me.”

Colleen heard some distant shuffling behind Judy, and the sound of feet approaching.

“I will lead you both to Goddess, now. You will obey me, until She takes you. Then, you will obey only her.

Susan moaned her approval as she reached Judy’s side. It sounded like she came again, just hearing Judy’s promise. Colleen swooned back and froth but kept her footing.

Both women slipped past Colleen and out the door. Colleen swiveled around to follow. She fell in step behind the procession, matching the pace of the others without even thinking.

The serpentine pendant hidden underneath her shirt was cold as it pressed against her skin.

9.

There She knelt. Golden. Perfect. Shaped by the very hands of the Ancient Priestesses. Imbued with power... with the Will of Khashagh.

Ruth reached out in the dark of Molly’s office. It had been a simple matter to slip inside once Colleen and the others had left the area. She saw a good portion of the desk had been scorched, and the executive chair was a charred mess. Puddles of water from the sprinklers soaked the floor here and there.

The statue, however, was intact.

With a few deep breaths, Ruth slipped into a meditative trance. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the smoothness brushing her fingertips.

Empty.

She’d felt that much the moment she’d stepped into the museum. Familiar ripples had disturbed her mindscape-the distant echoes of thought-voices crying out in rapture as they were bonded to a greater Will.

So much for theory. Ruth shook her head in wonder, the acceptance of established fact making it no less surprising. The old texts she’d unearthed from the Ordo Xanthos had not even hinted that such a thing was possible. Surely, only the Gifted could harness such power.

She leaned forward, bracing her knees against the desk, frowning in effort as she probed the psych-relic for the hidden trigger that had released the Essence of Khashagh. But for a taste of the mind-imprint it had left in the wake of the Merging, she sensed nothing.

Ruth exhaled slowly and opened her eyes.

Regardless. Contingencies were already set in motion. She hadn’t plotted to successfully acquire lost knowledge for the last hundred years without learning to think on her feet. Colleen would be the spinning axis; even if she failed, there was still ground to fall back on.

Ruth glanced at her watch. Lauretta Solokolski and the others would arrive soon.

She reached inside her coat pocket and caressed the length of the velvet box it contained. A warm tingle sparked thoughts of delicious corruption, and she smiled quietly to herself.

Maybe she didn’t mind the trouble after all.

* * *