The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trick and Treat

Disclaimer:

Read no more if you are under 18, if reading this kind of material is illegal under your local laws, or if you are offended by graphic descriptions of two teenagers kissing. This story is for fantasy only — the events depicted herein should not be attempted in real life. This story is not to be redistributed, archived, forwarded, redirected, or reposted without express written permission of the author. If you’re reading this anywhere other than mcstories.com, it’s been stolen.

Thank you to the seven people who wrote in and said they enjoyed “Emily.” This story is dedicated to you.

Copyright © 2000-2004 by Le Duc de Kavaliere

One

Caleb was a football player, tall and handsome in a rugged way.

The cooling October sun shone down and leaves rustled in the wind. Sitting in the bleachers, Shannon gazed wistfully at Caleb as he caught the football and landed deftly in the touchdown zone. He was an eighth-grader, fourteen, tall, brown haired, blue-eyed, and as cuddly as a teddy bear. Shannon had her eye on him ever since his family had moved here last spring. They had two classes together — art and ceramics. She had caught him looking at her a few times. Occasionally he would return her smiles in kind, but he never said anything.

It’s not as if Shannon was lacking for male attention, but her height made it difficult for most boys to approach her. She stood at five foot nine, and was only thirteen. Caleb was slightly taller than she, which made Shannon appreciate him even more.

Shannon tried to engage Caleb in conversation from time to time, but he would invariably answer in monosyllables, then stammer something and run away. Shannon’s older brother thought Caleb was a snob, but Shannon wanted to stand up for him. After all, maybe Caleb was just shy.

An hour later, Shannon cornered Caleb as the football team was heading off the field, and complimented him on his well executed touchdown. He only stared at her, then ran to catch up with his team mates.

That evening, Shannon threw herself on her bed and stared up at her ceiling. What could she do to get Caleb to notice her? She’d tried more (and less) makeup, different styles of dress, various ways of styling her long black hair — but every conversation she ever tried to make with the older boy ended with Caleb making some flimsy excuse and bolting. That afternoon had been all too typical. Her gaze moved to the wall, where a poster of an old Dracula film starring Bela Lugosi hung next to some dried roses. For a moment she entertained the idea of being a female vampire. How wonderful that would be, just to walk up to Caleb and stare into his eyes. He would be utterly in her power, and under her spell he would do anything she asked. She imagined making him desire her, imagined him kissing her. A smile spread over Shannon’s face as she thought of sinking sharp fangs into his neck afterwards.

Everyone is always saying that I have beautiful eyes, Shannon thought. How can I get Caleb to notice me? It’s not as if I could really hypnotize him.

Then again, thought Shannon, perhaps I could.

Her smile broadened as a plan began to form in her head.

The next morning as the bell rang ending art class, Shannon cornered the older boy as he walked out of the classroom. “Going trick or treating this year, Caleb?” she asked as she stepped next to him and matched his pace.

“Um, yes.”

“What are you going as?”

“Um, I don’t know. Maybe a pirate.”

“Be sure and stop by my house,” she told him, staring directly into his blue eyes. She gave him her sweetest smile as she stepped away towards her next class.

By Halloween’s arrival, Shannon had everything prepared. After school that evening, she rushed home and went immediately into the bathroom. She began by brushing and curling her luxurious black hair. She applied foundation, then a pale blush, and spent several minutes applying mascara to her long lashes and shadow around her deep brown eyes. If this doesn’t catch him, nothing will, Shannon thought to herself. For a costume she selected a velvet green ball gown. She was going as Vivien Leigh, and she’d chosen the dress earlier that week to recreate the scene in Gone With The Wind where Scarlett O’Hara visits Rhett Butler in prison.

“Hello, Miss Scarlett,” Shannon whispered to herself. She turned around before the mirror, admiring her reflection.

Downstairs she heard the first doorbell ring. Her mother answered it, and Shannon overheard her giving candy to some third graders. Elegantly descending the staircase, the girl volunteered to take over. Shannon knew she’d done something right when her mother stared at her daughter’s comeliness in astonishment.

Two

Meanwhile, Caleb and some friends proceeded down the block towards Shannon’s house. Roughhousing as boys do, Caleb drew his cutlass and threatened to force his companions to walk the plank. They laughed until they came to Shannon’s driveway.

The black-haired girl lived in a large house on top of a hill at the end of a cul-de-sac. This dismayed the small group of boys as they stared at the climb in front of them.

“Oh, forget it!” Sam groaned. “It’s not worth the trouble walking all the way up there.” His friends nodded, assenting, and headed off back the way they came. In a moment, the ringleader turned.

“Caleb, come on!”

“I’ll catch up to you guys later,” the football player said.

“What, is that Shannon’s house or something?” Sam teased. Cat calls, whistles, and “Caleb’s got a girlfriend” followed from the other boys.

“I’ll just meet you later,” Caleb declared, and headed up the steep path. His companions shrugged, and moved on.

After a minute of walking, Caleb finally arrived at Shannon’s front door. Taking a deep breath, he rang the bell.

The door opened immediately, and before him stood Shannon. Caleb gasped and yanked off his false eye patch. She was stunning. She wore a green Victorian gown, and her long black hair cascaded down her back. Her brown eyes were warm and deep and inviting, and sparkled when she saw the football player blush.

Shannon dropped a few pieces of candy into Caleb’s bag, and stared right at him. “I’ve got something very special for you,” she grinned, her brown eyes twinkling.

Caleb just stood there gaping. He realized belatedly that he hadn’t even said “trick or treat.”

He blinked as Shannon pulled out a glinting piece of something gold from somewhere in her robes. Was it one of those chocolates meant to resemble a coin? How thoughtful of her — it would go with his pirate costume!

“Would you like it?” Shannon asked him. She held it high in the air, and opened her hand. The coin fell from her hand, a gold chain trailing it and catching it. It bounced slightly, the porch lights glinting off the shiny gold. Caleb extended his arm to take it, but Shannon’s left hand met his and guided it back down. He blinked confusedly.

“Just watch the coin,” Shannon whispered, a slow smile forming on her face. Caleb looked up slightly and saw that the coin was spinning on the gold chain. She was holding it slightly in front of his face, and began to swing it back and forth. “Look at how it catches the light . . . so fascinating . . . so enthralling . . . it’s so easy to gaze at . . . stare at . . .”

At first, Caleb obeyed Shannon’s words to get a better glimpse of the candy she was offering him, but as his blue eyes continued to follow the gold coin forwards and backwards, he gradually forgot all about chocolate. Shannon kept telling him to keep his eyes on the coin, and he found that he had to move his eyes very quickly to keep up.

“Your eyes are following my coin as it moves back and forth, back and forth,” Shannon continued in a low, persuasive tone barely above a whisper. “Keep your eyes on the coin, keep looking, watch it glitter. Your eyes are magnetized to the coin, you can’t look away, you cannot look away, and watching the coin is making your eyes tired, tired, tired and heavy, heavy and sleepy.”

Caleb found his eyelids beginning to droop. He had to consciously try and keep looking at the swinging, swaying coin.

“Your eyelids are becoming heavy, Caleb. It’s so tiring to keep watching the coin, but you want to watch it so much, so badly, you must keep watching it, and you want to relax . . . relax more . . . relax deeper . . . relax heavier. Your eyelids are drooping, Caleb. Drooping lower, because they are so heavy. So heavy with sleepiness. You’ve been walking so far, walking so long, you are so tired, so drowsy, so sleepy. Keep your sleepy eyes on the coin as it goes back and forth, but you cannot keep your eyes open any longer, you just want to relax and sleep, relax and sleep . . .”

Caleb’s eyelids were so heavy, he struggled to keep them open, but they were fluttering . . .

“Sleep, Caleb. Sleep.” Shannon snapped her perfect fingers, and Caleb’s blue eyes snapped shut. He was so fascinated by her that his mind and body obeyed her wish.

“You are deep asleep, Caleb, deep asleep,” Shannon told her classmate, grinning wide with glee. “You are so relaxed and comfortable, you are deep in a relaxing sleep, where you find that you can hear my voice and answer me with no trouble. The more you listen to my voice the deeper asleep you fall into sleep, and the more we talk the more you relax and trust me. Tell me, Caleb, what do you think of me?”

“You are pretty,” the entranced pirate replied. Shannon thought he looked scrumptious, his head bowed, his eyes closed, completely responsive to her.

“Have you ever thought about asking me out, Caleb?”

“No.”

Shannon sighed. “Why not, Caleb?”

“I didn’t think you would say yes. You are in the library so much.”

Boys, Shannon thought to herself. “Caleb,” she asked, “Have you ever thought about kissing me?”

“Yes.”

‘You are feeling sooo comfortable with me right now, Caleb,” Shannon whispered. “And it is very important for you to please me. You want to please me, Caleb. You want to tell me how pretty I am, and you want to show me how you feel about me. You like me, Caleb. You want to kiss me. How are you feeling about me right now?”

“You are so pretty, Shannon. I want to kiss you.”

“Caleb, from now on, when you see me, you will think of me as the prettiest girl you have ever seen. I am the prettiest girl you have ever seen, Caleb. And when I ask you to, you will kiss me, won’t you?”

“Yes,” the hypnotized football player responded.

“You may think of kissing me whenever you want, Caleb, but you will only kiss me when I ask you to, or tell you to. You may only kiss me when I ask, but when I ask, you will kiss me. You not be able to stop yourself from kissing me,” Shannon said gleefully. “On the count of three, Caleb, you will open your eyes, and will remember only that I am about to give you some candy. One, two, three.” And she snapped her fingers.

Caleb’s blue eyes snapped open, and he took a deep breath. “Um, Shannon, I’m sorry, what did you say?”

“Just that I am going to give you a kiss, Caleb.” The black-haired girl smirked as Caleb blushed heavily. She could see his face redden even in the porch light. Her deep brown eyes shining, Shannon reached behind her, and from the candy basket in the front hall pulled out a tiny silver Hershey’s kiss. Smiling innocently, she placed it into Caleb’s hand.

“Um, thank you, Shan,” the embarrassed Caleb said.

“And now, Caleb, I would like you to give me a kiss in return,” Shannon lilted.

Before he even understood what was happening, Caleb found himself opening his arms, and taking the green . . .clad brunette into them. Her velvet dress was gentle and comforting under his hands. His lips touched hers deliciously. She tasted of chocolate. Her lips were warm and inviting, and softened under his touch. He pulled back a little.

“Kiss me again, Caleb.”

The football player found himself kissing Shannon repeatedly. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Her body felt perfect as he hugged her, and her mouth was tender and wet.

Shannon pulled back from her classmate, grinning. “You’d better get on your way, Caleb. See you in school tomorrow.”

Caleb nodded confusedly, turned, and started down the steps. When he reached the sidewalk, he remembered to say goodbye, so he turned around, but saw only Shannon’s front door close behind him.

“Good night!” he called towards the house.

Inside, Shannon stood, leaning against the front door, breathing deeply. She shivered and hugged herself. She had done it! She had hypnotized Caleb, and he had kissed her. She licked her lips, and had the fleeting thought that she was in no hurry to wash her face.

Shannon looked at the mirror and winked at her reflection. I should have dressed up as a witch, she thought. Although, her thoughts continued, this Miss Scarlett costume really looks good on me. It seems to fit perfectly.

End