The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trick Or Treat

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

Halloween is a unique holiday. No presents, no day off but it does give a boost to the human spirit. The need for masquerade, the enjoyment in pretending to be something one is not, is an irresistible lure, which contributes to the success of the costume business. For smaller towns, Halloween has a deeper meaning. Here, decorations are set up and costumes rented weeks in advance, in preparation for the big night. When it comes, whole families are on the streets, costumes ready and bags in hand for a night of trick or treat. It’s a great time for kids and even those who aren’t quite kids.

“I can’t believe I let you talk me into this,” Jeremy said, the bristles on the crown of green shaking as his head moved around. He was dressed in a long toga with sandals, his long underwear all that protected him from the cold night. He was a well-muscled jock, a favorite on the high school teams. “I really wanted to wear the Centurion outfit, you know.”

“Come on, you love showing off that body,” his girlfriend Mia said. “That’s something we have in common.” The attractive senior was dressed in the loose, veiled outfit of an Arabian dancing girl. It was a brightly colored outfit, with a plunge in the neckline that showed off part of her infamous cleavage. Her veil was off, showing her pretty face with a smile on her lips. Her long black hair flowed down and she got a secret kick out of seeing people react to her nipples pointed from the chill.

The two had been a couple for a year now and Mia had talked Jeremy into coming out for an old-fashioned Halloween night as a way of celebrating. He had hesitated, but the promise of a romp at the end was enough to convince him. He had to admit, Mia could be unbelievably sexy when she wanted and the outfit just helped add to her mystique. He couldn’t wait to see her live up to her role later on tonight.

Mia was thinking along the same lines, smiling as she glanced down at Jeremy’s toga. For such a sweet guy, he was an animal in bed and Mia couldn’t get enough. Just the thought of the two of them together tonight, in costume, was enough to make her nipples tighten harder.

“So, what first?” Jeremy asked, hoping Mia might decide to pack the whole thing in and head home early.

Mia pursed her lips in thought. “How about the Hatfield house?”

Jeremy stared at her in shock. “Are you kidding? You want to go trick or treat our English professor?”

“Come one, it’ll be fun. Give her a surprise. She’s probably expecting a lot of little kids tonight. What do you say?”

“I don’t know....”

“I promise a special treat for you tonight.”

“How special?”

“It involves chocolate.”

“Let’s go.”

Within minutes, the two were walking up the steps of a small home in one of the quieter neighborhoods of town. It had obviously been around for a while, with regular touchups to the porch and painting. Adjusting her veil, Mia rang the doorbell and waited as Jeremy rolled his eyes upwards. The door opened to reveal Agatha Hattfield, an attractive woman in her forties who looked younger. She wore a tight black dress with long flannels to it, her black hair flowing down much like Mia’s, her eyes lighted with makeup. “A tad old for this, aren’t we?” she said, raising an eyebrow as she took in her two students.

“Does that mean no candy?” Mia said, giving a smile much more innocent than her nature. “The con grin,” Jeremy called it, having see her use it to charm everyone from parents to faculty. Unfortunately, Agatha was one of the few people capable of withstanding it, as evidenced by the skeptical look on her face. “Come on in, I’ll get something for you,” she said, opening the door.

“Well, we were just planning to drop by quick,” Jeremy said.

“Come on, I could use the company. I rarely decorate like this and I want to show it off while I can. It won’t be long, you can go back to your fun afterwards.” The slight inflection in her tone hinted that she knew what type of “fun” the two had in mind.

“What the hell?” Mia shrugged. “Things are still quiet right now. Come on.” Jeremy hesitated, but another sly look from Mia was enough to push all his doubts aside. The two teens entered, looking around the house and missing Agatha locking the door behind her, a slight smile on her face.

“Come on in here,” Agatha said, leading the duo into her living room. It was dark, with only a few candles lighting it, the main source of life being a jack-o-lantern set on a table. Mia and Jeremy sat on a couch as Agatha moved toward the kitchen.“Stay here and I’ll get you something to drink,” she said, leaving the room.

“It’s different than what I expected,” Mia said, looking around the room. “I always imagined it a bit more conservative.”

“People are full of surprises,” Jeremy shrugged. “You’re living proof of that, remember?”

“I take pride in that,” Mia answered as Agatha came back into the room. In her hands were a pair of mugs, each one smoking. “Drink up,” she said.

Jeremy looked at his mug with a wary expression. “Um, what is it?”

“Hot chocolate,” Agatha smiled as she sat in a chair facing the two. “Old family recipe makes the smoke come out. Adds to the atmosphere, don’t you think? Come on, it’s safe, drink up.”

Hesitant at first, the two began to drink and had soon downed much of the hot liquid. They spent the next few minutes chatting with their teacher, sharing some past Halloween experiences and discussing school matters. It was a bit hard to concentrate on the discussion, since the dimness of the room made it difficult to even see each other. Mia soon found her gaze wandering around the dark room, falling on the pumpkin lying on the table in between them and Agatha. “Nice design,” she said for lack of anything else to say.

“Thank you,” Agatha said. “I do like jack-o-lanterns. I don’t know why, I just do. It’s something about the sheer simplicity of the design that gets me. I mean, it’s only a hollowed-out pumpkin with a candle, but it seems so much more. Look at it. Look at the way the light flickers inside it. It’s like the eyes are lit up, the eyes are glowing. Just look at the eyes. Look at the way the flame flickers inside the eyes, the way they glow in the light, look at the way the flame dances back and forth. It’s like the eyes are dancing with you, the bright, warm light is dancing, moving back and forth within the eyes, the bright eyes, the bright, glowing eyes. The light is coming from the eyes, the bright, warm light is dancing from the eyes of the pumpkin, as you look at the eyes of the pumpkin, you feel the bright light, you feel the bright, warm light coming from the eyes and into you, you feel the bright warm light come into you, you feel the warm light coming into you, you feel the warmth coming over you, it feels so good, so wonderful, the bright, warm light flowing over you.

“You keep staring into the eyes, the bright, glowing eyes and the longer you stare the more you feel the warmth flowing over you, the warmth of the light flowing into your body, the warmth flowing through you. It feels so good, the warmth of the light flowing into you, the deeper you look into the eyes, the bright, wonderful warmth is flowing from the eyes into you, you feel so warm and wonderful as the light flows from the eyes into you, the warm light flowing into you, relaxing you, making you feel so wonderful and so relaxed and the deeper you stare into the bright, warm light, the more the warmth flows through you, the more relaxed you feel, so relaxed and so wonderful, so relaxed, so warm, you feel so relaxed and so warm now. SO relaxed and so warm, as you look into the eyes, deeper and deeper into the eyes and you feel so relaxed and so warm and so very wonderful, so relaxed and warm as you stare into the eyes, into the eyes, deeper into the glowing eyes....”

Within minutes, Agatha was looking at two deeply hypnotized teens, their eyes half-closed, their breathing even as they stared at the flickering flame within the pumpkin. Agatha smiled. She had been telling the truth when she said the drinks were an old family recipe. What she failed to mention was that the recipe had a side effect that rendered people extremely suggestible. With the amount they had drank, it hadn’t been difficult for Agatha to lull the two into a trance. She stood and shed her costume, revealing a body that still maintained a healthy tone. Sitting back in the chair, Agatha turned her attention to the two subjects before her. “Can you hear me?”

“Yes...” The two whispered in reply.

“Good. Now, listen carefully and know what I say is true. Everything I say is true, you know this. I am a witch. I am a very powerful witch and I have cast a powerful spell on you both. You no longer have any will of your own. You cannot think, you cannot fight, you can only do whatever I tell you to, isn’t that right?”

“Yes....”

“Good. Now, you two must obey every command I give you, isn’t that so?”

“Yes...”

“Stand up and take off your clothes. Not just your costumes but everything. Take off all your clothes and let me see you naked.” Agatha watched as the two stood and slowly stripped. Considering what little they had on, it didn’t take long before they were both nude. Mia’s bush was nicely trimmed, her pert breasts hanging nicely on her body. Agatha was pleased to see Jeremy’s cock already hard, the arousal factor in the drug taking control. Agatha moved forward and thought of how to proceed. “Mia, lie on the ground.” Waiting as the hypnotized girl obeyed, Agatha sat onto her, her pussy pushing into the young girl’s mouth. “Eat me out, my harem slave,” Agatha said in a husky voice. “Eat me out.”

“Yes...” Mia said as she began to push her tongue into the vagina above her. She was slow at first, but soon she was able to let her tongue drag in and out of the tight passage, stabbing into Agatha’s clit. Agatha sighed and ran her hands over her breasts as she felt Mia eat her out. She opened her eyes to see Jeremy’s hard cock waving in front of her. Mia shifted forward and took the hard rod in her hands before pulling it into her mouth. Jeremy sighed, motionless except for the slight shifting of his pelvis as he felt Agatha suck him off. Agatha’s hands drifted to Jeremy’s firm ass, gripping the buttocks as she continued to suck him, his cock driving deeper into her mouth. God, these kids were good. She wondered if Mia had some bi tendencies in her. Her tongue lashing certainly seemed to be improving, her tongue probing the older woman, pushing upward into her. At the same time, Jeremy’s cock began to pulse as his sex began to let loose. He blasted his wad down her throat, the sticky juices happily licked away by the costumed teacher. Moments later, Agatha came onto Mia, her cum spilling over the young woman’s face, resulting in a satisfied smile.

In moments, the trio had rearranged themselves, Agatha deciding to switch roles. She moaned as she felt Jeremy’s cock slide into her pussy, pushing her down onto the floor. Her mouth was still open when Mia sat her pussy onto her, begging her teacher to repay her earlier efforts. Agatha was only too happy to do so. Her tongue was far more experienced, as Mia could tell when the arousal swept through her. Mia moaned, her moans getting stronger as she felt Agatha’s hands drift to her breasts, touching the tight nipples. At the same time, Jeremy’s cock pushed in and out of Agatha’s pussy, his blank eyes watching her breasts jiggle with each push. Agatha was in heaven, not just from the sex but from the idea of having two of her students under her control and fucking their brains out. Her tongue dragged from one end of Mia’s pussy to the other, the impetus that sent the already horny girl over the edge, her cum swiftly licked away by the eager Agatha. Mia relaxed on top of the teacher, their two bodies shaking together as Jeremy let loose, bringing all three to an incredible orgasm almost at once.

Agatha enjoyed several more turns with her two mesmerized students before the clock caught her eye. She quickly had the two clean and redress. She took their sacks and headed to the kitchen where she filled them with several candies she had specially prepared. There was enough volume and assortment to indicate several stops. She even threw a couple of boxes of raisins and an apple in there. She returned to the foyer, where the two teens waited, staring blankly ahead.

“Mia, Jeremy, listen to me very closely. When I snap my fingers, you will both awaken. You will not remember being here earlier. You will believe you have spent the entire night trick-or-treating and I was your last stop. You will not remember anything else besides a fun night. However, if you ever hear my voice, and my voice only, say the words ‘pumpkin head,’ you will fall back under my spell and do whatever I say.” With that, Agatha snapped her fingers and watched clarity return to the features of the two. “Well, hope you enjoyed yourself,” Agatha said as she led the two out. “Have fun and stay safe, all right?”

“So, what now?” Jeremy asked as the two walked down the path to the street. “A few more houses?”

Mia shook her head. “No, I’m about ready to go home.”

“Calling it a night already?”

“I never said that,” Mia grinned. “I’m feeling awfully frisky tonight. What do you say, toga boy?”

“Lead on, harem girl,” and the two walked off into the night. Agatha watched them go and smile. She always loved making new friends on this day, friends who could satisfy her any time of the year. She glanced at the clock and made her way upstairs. She still had time before the costume party started. No rest for the wicked, especially at the witching hour.