The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Triggered

I felt like a failed hypnotist. As a computing student with a bit of imagination and lust for my fellow students I had created a program designed to make women my submissive sexual slaves but, to my bitter disappointment, it didn’t seem to work.

My plan had been to make a video with a subliminal coded message which would secretly entrance the subconscious mind of any woman who watched it. This would then be triggered to subjugate her conscious mind to my commands by a specific phrase. When she saw the written phrase the woman would then email me a picture of her naked breasts, with the message; “I am your obedient slave, master. Please command me and I will obey” to prove her helpless compliance.

It had been a fantasy of mine for a long time, to have a blank-eyed woman as a sex slave, but now I had finally brought my plan to completion. The coding was perfect, the brainwashing was subtle but powerful, and the subliminal messages were very persuasive.

I had designed it during a group project, and had hoped that after a viewing my attractive teammates would be helpless to resist me. This was a group to which I had been randomly assigned and it happened to contain three of the hottest girls in the year, and I really, really hoped my program would work – it was the perfect opportunity.

So one afternoon, I had put my USB stick into a computer in the University department and uploaded the video to my group’s shared online drive. None of the group was in this computer room, but I waited for them to see it from wherever they were.

Lisa, the bossy self-appointed team leader, was the first to notice the video, and she instant messaged me. She was a thin brunette with curly hair and a gorgeous pale face and high cheekbones. Her IM said; “What’s this video?”

“Hey Lisa,” I replied, “It’s a practise code linked to a video – for our project. Watch it.”

“Ok,” Lisa replied. Then silence.

A few minutes later she responded, “Just some home movie? Where’s this code?”

This was the moment when I would find out if it worked; I typed the trigger phrase and hit send.

There was a pause, then the reply; “What?”

My heart sank; I was devastated. It hadn’t worked. I had read so much on subliminals and hypnosis, spent weeks of my spare time creating the code and rendering the video, and it hadn’t worked. Damn it. At least I had an excuse prepared for this situation.

“Sorry Lisa, wrong chat window, and just noticed it’s the wrong vid. Putting right one up now,” I typed. I then reluctantly uploaded a boring example of code for the project, showing how to do some tedious shortcut.

“ok thanks,” said Lisa, and then logged off.

Maybe it will work on Karen, I thought. She was an athletic blonde with a deliciously firm ass she enjoyed showing off in tight jogging pants, and I really hoped she would fall into a hypnotised, submissive trance when she read the trigger phrase.

However when she logged on from her home computer she too watched the video with no effect. I used the same excuse, and was now worried. What had gone wrong?

Jane, my favourite, a beautiful redhead with beautiful green eyes and long, sexy legs, was the last to log on and see the video. It didn’t work on her either.

I furiously logged off and stormed home; angrily vowing to go over the entire code that night and find the mistake, wherever and whatever it was. When I arrived I powered up my own computer, bringing up the video files and code window. I checked my emails while I waited for it to load up fully. What I saw made me gasp in amazement.

There was an email, entitled; “SLAVE” and I clicked it unbelievingly. Would it be Karen, or Jane, or Lisa; had their programming finally kicked in?

It was none of them. The picture attached to the video file belonged to an older woman, maybe in her forties, with larger breasts than any of the three girls. This woman was clearly in a state of arousal, her nipples pert. Underneath the picture there was the message: “I am your obedient slave, master. Please command me and I will obey.”

“What the hell?” I thought. No-one else had seen the video; no one could, it was a closed drive which only our group could access.

I clicked reply, and simply typed “who are you? How did you see my video?” then send. The email had been sent only a few minutes ago, hopefully whoever set it would still be online. Almost immediately the reply came back

“Janet Davidson, master. You left your USB pen drive in a lab computer, and I saw the video that was on it.”

My face broke into a grin. Janet Davidson was the computer lab supervisor. She had seen the video then seen the trigger phrase contained in the video description. I felt calmer now that I knew the identity of my mystery slave, and elated; this meant my video worked! On Janet at least, but why not on the girls in my group?

I sent another reply; “Good slave, I will come to your office at 9am tomorrow morning to discuss your submission.”

Her reply; “Yes master,” came back instantly. I would look forward to that encounter, I thought. That night I went back to the code and tried to work out why it worked on some women and not on others, but not before I had masturbated over the picture of naked breasts my slave had sent me.

* * *

The next morning I was still no closer to knowing, and I arrived at Janet’s office at 9am and knocked. She called “it’s open,” and I entered, seeing her behind her desk.

When she saw me she rose to her feet, and I looked her up and down. She was in good shape, quite curvy, and had brown hair and a button nose. I was still feeling a little cautious after yesterday’s string of failed attempts; I wondered if her programming had stuck, and I hedged my bets with my opening line;

“Good morning, Janet. Do you have my USB pen?”

“Yes master,” came her prompt reply. That would be a “yes” to the question “is she still my slave,” then, I thought…

She handed over the device, which I pocketed. I then considered what to do with her. I knew what the video’s subliminal programming should have done to her; turned her into my willing slave, obediently prepared to do anything her master asked, while getting immensely turned on every time she followed an instruction - even to the point of orgasming from following my instructions. Let’s have some fun with that, I thought.

“Take your breasts out,” I said, and she fumbled with her blouse as I reached behind me and locked the door. When I turned they were free, spilling out of her top and over her chest. I reached out and rubbed my hands over the round globes, and she moaned quietly, eyes closing from the pleasure she felt being caressed by her master.

This was turning me on, I could feel an erection growing, and although I had not intended to enslave Janet, I was glad it had worked on someone.

“I didn’t mean to hypnotise you,” I explained, “although I am glad that you are my slave. I want you to get aroused for me now,” I added, and her thighs slid together as if she was trying to rub an itch between her legs.

“Take out my - your master’s cock,” I said, correcting myself, “take it into your mouth, then suck on it,” I told her.

She fell to her knees, carrying out the sexual and submissive task on a student who yesterday she would have barely recognised. But now I was her master, and she was my dutiful slave. She drew my cock into her mouth, and the sheer novelty of having a hypnotised, owned slave meant that she was able to bring me to orgasm with her skilled sucking and licking in a short time.

“Well done,” I said, panting, as the woman swallowed down every drop. She stared up at my with her breasts still out and pressing against my leg, and her glassy expression broke into a smile at my praise. “I want you to masturbate to thoughts of your master, then go about your day normally,” I said.

“Mmm, yes master,” she said, dropping a hand inside her skirt and panties to rub at her hot, wet pussy.

I slipped out, closing the door behind me, as Janet fucked her hand in the middle of her office, just as I had commanded.

So it definitely worked exactly as intended on Janet, I thought, and not at all on the other three; why? I knew what I needed to do; get more people to watch the video and observe the effects. I went immediately to the computer lab, and posted my video online. I expected a few of my friends would watch it when they saw it was there, but I sent a couple of messages to girls I particularly wanted to see the video, saying something like “Hey, how’s it going? Watch my video, I think you’ll like it!” In the video description I put the trigger phrase. Then I went to class.

A few hours later I checked my emails. Nothing. I checked the video. Only 3 views so far, for a video which the preview pic made look like a crappy home movie (which it was). Maybe more people would have watched it later. I emailed a few more girls I knew with the link. For good science, you need large survey sizes; and I was determined to give my code the most rigorous testing possible.

I waited until the end of the day before logging on again, which I did that evening at home. This time I checked the video first; there had been a few more views, and there was a comment from Melissa, a friend from school. It just said; “LOL.” Quite an innocuous reaction to the content of the video, I thought, but not the program.

I looked at my emails, and I was excited to see another with the title “SLAVE.” I opened it up and there was the message “I am your obedient slave, master. Please command me and I will obey,” underneath a picture of a pair of breasts. They were small, A cups probably, with light pink nipples. My cock twitched in my pants, and I shifted in my chair as I looked at the sender’s email address.

It was from a girl called Samantha, another computing student. I didn’t know her very well and she was quite shy, but all the same, here was an email from her in which she had pledged her obedience and shamelessly shown her breasts.

Yesterday I had been so puzzled at the failure rate that I hadn’t felt as exhilarated at my success as I should have, but today, with another woman calling me master, I felt exultant. It really works!

However, although the code worked on Samantha, it didn’t work on Melissa, and many others. Why? I brought up the code window, again scouring it to try to find the reason for this erratic success rate. What still puzzled me was that it worked perfectly on some women, and not at all on others. It was all or nothing.

I sent an email back to Samantha; “Thank you, slave. You may masturbate to thoughts of your master. Repeat “I am your obedient slave, master,” as you masturbate, and your orgasm will be powerful and satisfying. When you are finished, email me with thanks.”

I could imagine Samantha sitting at her computer, reading the message, and closing her eyes with lust as her hand drifted off the mouse and inside her panties. She would start chanting “I am your obedient slave, master,” over and over, as her hand teased her clit and her fingers slid in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

Perhaps her breasts were still naked from when she took the picture, and if so I imagined that her free hand would slide up to stroke and pinch her stiff nipples, causing her arousal to heighten even more. Her eyes would be glassy as the brainwashing effect of the video focussed her mind on nothing but compliance. Her hand would speed up as she neared climax, and finally she would twitch and moan in orgasm as her legs shook and her pussy clenched around her fingers.

These thoughts were making me hard, and after just a few minutes I recovered an email back from her that said; “Thank you, master. I have masturbated myself to orgasm for you.”

Ting! Another email had arrived with the subject line “SLAVE”. I opened it with great enthusiasm, and saw a pair of tanned brown breasts of a woman in perhaps her late thirties. I noticed that they were larger than Samantha’s but smaller than Janet’s. Below that was the usual message, with the sender offering herself to me - “I am your obedient slave, master. Please command me and I will obey. ” Every time I read that I couldn’t help but feel a wave of lust.

I didn’t recognise the email address; the sender was apparently “Sophie Walters.” I had a friend called Philip Walters to whom I’d sent the link to the video, so I thought maybe it was a relative of his. Another ting! And another email had arrived with the same subject line, “SLAVE”.

Curiously, this was from “Linda Walters,” and she too had tanned breasts, smaller and firmer and more pert than Sophie’s. I realised that Linda was Philip’s sister, I’d met her before, and so Sophie must be his mother – I knew he still stayed with his parents. Two from one family, I thought! They must have seen the video together after I sent Philip the link. I smiled at the thought of both women excusing themselves from the room to rush away to a private place so they could photograph their naked breasts and email the picture to me.

I was getting aroused at the thought of these women, brainwashed and willing to do anything I asked of them. However, although my mind was brimming with thoughts of the things I could do, I still needed more subjects to see the link between these entranced slaves and the majority of unaffected women.

Ting! Another email; and this was from Anne, my best friend Tom’s girlfriend. Fuck, it had worked on her; he’d better not find out his girlfriend was now my hypnotised slave. Not that I intended to share the information with him. Nor would she, the programming included the firm command to remain secret about her master and be discreet about your total submissiveness to him.

My cock was rock hard from all these new slaves contacting me, and I knew that Anne lived only a few minutes walk away, so I replied to her first; “Come to my apartment now slave.” She replied with a simple “Yes master.”

I then replied to Linda and Sophie Walters with the same instructions I had given Samantha, to masturbate to thoughts of their master. I smiled at the thought of them in the same house, both discreetly trying to find a quiet place to masturbate while chanting the line “I am your obedient slave, master.”

The door bell rang; it was Anne, and I let her in. She’s quite tall, with light brown hair and a dusting on freckles on her pretty face and neck. Her breasts were hidden by a coat but I obviously knew what they looked like; they too were lightly freckled, and each just enough for a handful.

“Hello, slave,” I said simply, standing aside to let her in.

“Hello, master,” she replied demurely and naturally, stepping inside.

I showed her into my room and told her to perform an erotic striptease. She began removing her clothes, slowly, teasingly. First her coat and blouse, revealing more of her freckled skin, her smooth arms and stomach and black bra, then she bent to remove her skirt, exposing her long legs and white panties. Black bra and white panties? She clearly hadn’t been expecting to perform a striptease for anyone this evening, I thought.

Soon those too were gone, and she stood before me, hand on her hip and panties dangling from her free hand, her naked body now shamelessly on display for her new master.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. I was about to order her to give me a blow job when I realised that I wanted to ask her a few questions to try to work out why the program had worked on her. She couldn’t answer those questions with her mouth full.

“Anne,” I ordered, “lie down on my bed.”

She obeyed, lying straight backed and legs together, arms by her side.

“You are aroused,” I informed her, and she immediately moaned, spreading her thighs and shifting her shoulders as she felt a wave of lust pulse through her body. I stood at the foot of the bed, and then sank down on top of her, moving my cock to the entrance of her shiny wet pussy.

“Have you been hypnotised before, slave?” I asked, wondering if perhaps the most susceptible women were those who had been entranced before.

“No master,” she replied. I pushed my cock forward, entering her wet and open pussy, and she moaned in pleasure.

“Any idea why you might be more affected than others by a subliminal message?”

“No master,” she again replied.

“How about submission?” I went on, “Do you think of yourself as a sexual submissive?”

Anne nodded, her face now flushed as she felt the burning pleasure that came with satisfying her master, combined with the aching, throbbing desire in her pussy. “Yes, master,” she confirmed, and I felt her hot breath on my face.

“Do you let Tom dominate you?” I pushed into her again and again, her legs now wrapped around my waist and her hard nipples raking against my chest as she moved up and down with my thrusts.

“Yes master.”

I looked down at her, her eyes starting into mine with a beatific mixture of lust and submission, and wondered if the code only worked on women who were naturally submissive. That would make sense, they would be most open to the programming, and they would welcome me as their master; their greatest desire was to be a slave of another, obediently performing any task commanded of them, no matter how explicit or humiliating.

The thought made my cock twitch inside Anne, and I looked deep into her wide, glassy eyes. “Orgasm now,” I ordered, and she whimpered with gratitude and pleasure as her pussy began to quiver around my cock. She let out a long waling moan of release, pulling me in deeper with her legs around my waist and tightening her pussy around my shaft.

As the tremors lessened I withdrew, and moved to my computer. “Under the desk,” I ordered Anne, and she sat up from the bed, hair now tangled and messy, and scooted over to me, ducking under the table and settling between my open legs.

“Suck,” was all I had to say, and she wrapped her lips around my cock, which was still glistening with the wetness of her pussy. She eagerly licked that off, running her tongue up and down the shaft as I composed an email to all of my slaves. It asked them if they were naturally submissive; if they said yes, then I would have my answer as to why the code only worked on some women and not others. It gave women who truly wanted to be controlled, deep down, the chance; the opportunity to be an owned slave-pet, and perform anything they were asked to do with obedience and grateful lust.

The replies came back with my answer; “yes, master.”

And I felt glad, looking down at Anne’s bobbing head as I blasted my cum down her waiting throat, that she got just as much enjoyment out of this as her master did.

* * *

It was soon after that night that I realised something; I could get my slaves to recommend the video to their friends on social networks or via email. The internet is for sharing, and I could use my devoted slaves as a network of messengers, a net that was cast wider and wider with every new slave and resulted in me being able to choose my favourites from a list of willing submissives.

I often receive one of these emails from a newly programmed woman, and enjoy a picture of her naked breasts along with the knowledge that she has submitted totally to me. I’ll send back a message allowing her to masturbate to thoughts of her master, for which she will be immensely grateful.

But there is another complication; often, when my slaves sent the video they sent it without the trigger phrase attached in the text – it looks like nonsense, so senders may delete it without the knowledge of what it does. I can’t imagine how many thousands of submissive women have watched that video and not even realised that their subconscious mind was being brainwashed. They didn’t have the phrase, so they haven’t contacted me.

But it’s out there, on the internet; anyone could have seen the video, and as far as anyone knows it could be any of the many not-particularly-interesting home movie clips out there. But, if the viewer is a naturally submissive woman its effects will be there, dormant and waiting in the back of her mind for the trigger phrase.

When this submissive woman sees the phrase; “Follow your instructions OBY MSTR SND PIC” she must obey the compulsion to photograph her naked breasts and email the picture to the video’s creator.

She will include the subject line: “SLAVE” and message “I am your obedient slave, master. Please command me and I will obey,” and send the email without a second thought.

And do I love getting them.