The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TRIPLE CROSS

Chapter One... THE CROSS

Victoria looked at the television in disdain. There on the air was a local live show in which a interview was being done with a the new hypnotherapist that has recently come to town and opened a office. The frown on Victoria face could not be mistaken for anything else but hatred since Victoria was also a hypnotherapist in town who had up to recently been alone with no competitors to cut into her lucative business. Victoria knew a threat when she saw one. Although still beautiful with a attractive figure, she was in her middle thirties while the new opposition on the interview show who was being addressed as Amy was certainly much more striking and beautiful. She appeared to be in her mid-twenties and a figure to die for, thought Victoria. The certainly answered the question about the recent drop in business that Victoria was experiencing. The fury inside Victoria mounted up even more as she watched this woman basically seducing the interview host with her charm. This had to be put to a end and quickly, thought Victoria. If this young vixen thinks she can just come into my town and force me out , she has another think coming.

Suddenly, a very evil smile came over Victoria’s face. A plan to solve this problem was coming to life. As she glanced again at the tv, something else came suddenly to her attention. This Amy’s attire was not normally something one would think of when a hypnotherapist comes to mind. She was attired in a short mini-skirt that came alarmingly above the knee. In additon to this, she wore a very short cut white top revealing just a touch of breasts to tease the viewer with. To complete this surpriseingly dressed woman, she wore a pair of short ankle boots with 4 inch heels. Victoria came to the conclusion that maybe she could use Amy’s desire to wear such revealing clothing to her advantage. This person has a secret desire for exhibition and Victoria figured she was just the one to bring it out.

Victoria shut off the tv with the remote and tossed it aside. The plan was now forming inside her mind and just needed a little finetuning and she would put it in effect. She would take care of this nemesis once and for all.

* * *

Amy sunk down into her soft chair completely exhausted. Since her interview on tv, business had certainly increased beside the fact that it had been good enough before.

Amy’s secretary came in and handed her a letter that had just arrived. Amy dismissed her and told her to call it a day. The envelope simply had her name on it and nothing else. She opened it and pulled out a business card. She looked inside the envelope expecting something else but to her surprise found nothing. She picked up the business card and was immediately taken back slightly. Staring up at her in the middle of the card was a spiral that moved as she moved the card back and forth. Whoa, Amy thought, impressive. The more she looked at it , the more it seemed to pull at her. Better to not keep looking at this, Amy thought as she saw that the name of Victoria Williamson, professional hypnotherapist printed off to the side. Amy smiled to herself. She had been warned when she came to town that there was another female hypnotist in town who was well established. She was also warned by a couple of people that knew her that she would not take the idea of competition well. They even went as far to warn Amy to be careful. Amy had basically shrugged these warnings off. Free enterprise and all that. Besides, privately, she enjoyed the thought of moveing in and possibly upending the local competition. She knew her looks and the way she dressed was a big advantage when it came down to getting certain segments of clientele. She figured she could handle any and all competition and looked forward to the challenge. She turned the card over and written on the back was the note, " Figured it was about time we met. Dinner at my house . Tuesday 8:00. " followed by the address. Interesting, Amy thought, not really a invitation in that she was not really being asked to dinner, but expected to be there.

Amy figured she could ignore this meeting and go about her business as usual. But Amy’s persona was that she should attend this dinner invitation if you will and see what this mysterious Victoria was really liked. Might be wise to size up the competition . Amy wondered if she should take any precautions before going to this dinner. She would have to think about that.

* * *

Eight O Clock on Tuesday and Victoria looked at the clock. She was ready for this adversary to show up. At five after eight, Victoria still wasn’t worried. If she knew this Amy as she suspected, her curiosity would’nt allow her not to show up. As these thoughts flowed through Victoria’s mind, the doorbell climed.

Victoria opened the door and glazed upon her opponent. Amy introduced herself and shook Victoria’s hand firmly, thanking her for the dinner invitation. Victoria was dressed in her conservative business apparel while Amy again held the advantage in the dress department. A purple jump suit style outit with a dipping neckline that zippered all the way down the front. She followed this up with a pair of two inch white patent platforms with a five inch heel. This made her taller then Victoria causing her to look down at her. This infuriated Victoria. This young upstart had purposely decided to use a height advantage to unnerve Victoria a little bit. We will see about that, Victoria thought.

They moved into the dining room area and proceeded to take the next hour talking business in a generic way. Each talked about their past and schools. Soon, Victoria excused herself and started to bring in the dinner she prepared. She also brought in a couple of glasses of brandy and was delighted to discover that Amy enjoyed this type of drink (a thought that had worried Victoria that she might not). They enjoyed the dinner as they each continue to talk and try and size up the other. After dinner, they retired to the living room and Amy was invited to sit in a big brown overstuffed chair which was a desk that had a light on top and a drawer which was part of the desk. Victoria came in with two more glasses of brandy and sat down giving one to Amy.

As Amy drank the brandy, she sensed a calmness coming over her. This is nice, she thought. This Victoria isn’t all that much a threat after all and maybe the two of them could live in harmony after all. Victoria watched her carefully as she talked. Upon seeing Amy’s head slowly sink back into the overstuffed chair, she decided the timing was right. The hypnotic drug she had put into Amy’s drink was takeing effect.

“ I have something I want to show you” , Victoria said, as she stood and moved in towards the unsuspecting Amy. She reached towards the drawer which was next to the chair that Amy was in and opened it. She pulled out something that Amy could not quite make out.

“ This is something I came across in my travels that I use on patients that are harder than most to hypnotize. I would like for you to look at it and tell me what you think”. Victoria then opened up her right hand to reveal a ring with a most interesting gem. Victoria slowly placed the ring on her middle finger of her left hand and clinched her fist. She then leaned down and brought her closed fist up towards Amy’s face so that Amy was looking directly into the ring.

“ What do you think of my ring, Amy, as one hypnotist to another? Do you not feel it’s power as you look into it deeply?".

In the back of Amy’s mind, warning signals were going off. But the drug that Amy had consumed with the brandy fought off these warnings. All Amy wanted to do was look into this ring that her friend, Victoria, was showing her. Look at it deeply.

“ Look at it, Amy, look deeply into this gem. You cannot look away. You will not look away. Just stare into the ring and listen to my voice. Deeper , deeper into the ring. As you stare into my ring, you feel yourself slipping away. Slipping away into a deep sleep. The more you look into the ring, the more you become sleepy”.

Amy could not and would not look away. Victoria kept moveing her hand slightly so that the gem colors came pouring into Amy’s eyes. As she heard Victoria voice, she felt herself slipping more and more into the ring.

Victoria kept inducing the trance making sure the ring and all it s power could not escape Amy’s eyes. Soon she instructed Amy to close her eyes and fall into a deep trance. Amy’s eyes soon went completely shut.

“You are completely asleep now, Amy, and you will do only what I instruct you to do, do you understand?”

“ Yes”, mumbled Amy; " I understand”.

Victoria smiled to herself in quiet joy. This had gone exactly as planned. It was almost too simple. Although Amy may of been a accomplished hypnotist, her mind was much to weak to compete with Victoria. Now it was time to start the training.

“ Amy, you are to listen to me closely and do exactly what I am about to command. You are going to reveal to me the personality deep down inside you that wants to come out. The personality that wants me to bring it out. You will do exactly as I say, do you understand?”

“ Yes “.

“ From now on, you will reply with Yes, Mistress. Do you understand?”

“ Yes, Mistress,", Amy said deep within her trance. A hypnotic trance like no other than Amy had ever experienced. She had been hypnotized before while going to school but never had a trance been as powerful as the one she was under.

“ You are going to reveal your new personality for me now. Not of the hypnotist but the sleazy slut that is deep inside you wanting to get out. Listen to me, Amy, and obey. You are a Sleazy Slut. You want to satisfy men in any way. You want to entice them with your looks. Say it.

Amy found herself unable to diaobey. She felt something within her wanting to come out. Something deep inside.

“ Say it”, Victoria commanded again as her voice raised. " Tell me what a sleazy slut you are”

“ I am a sleazy slut wanting only to entice and satisfy men”, Amy found herself saying.

Victoria smiled. This was turning out perfect. " Now you must prove to me what a sleazy slut you are. I command you to open your eyes when i tell you and perform. When you open your eyes, you will not be in my living room, but will be in a topless strip club performing for all the men there. You will see the men looking at you and this will excite you. It will make you wet. Make you want to excite them. The sleazy slut you are will dance and slowly strip for these men. Do you understand my instructions to you?

Amy acknowledged. Victoria counted to three and told her to open her eyes. As she did, she was looking out at a smoke filled room filled with men gawking and looking at her. Amy, the sleazy slut who now wanted to dance for these men.

Victoria quickly moved over and turned on the disco music she had prepared for this.

“ I command you to dance, my sleazy slut, for these men looking at you. Slowly strip for them revealing yourself completely to them.”

The music pounded into Amy’s ears as she looked out at the men gazeing upon her. She started gyrating her hips in a sexual fashion. Moveing in a seductive way to excite the men watching her. As she danced to the music, Amy slowly started to unzip the purple jump suit revealing her breasts to the men whistleing and yelling at her. She soon shedded her jump suit completely leaving only her panties and platform shoes.

“ That’s it, Amy, reveal yourself to all these men looking at you. You cannot resist the sensations of enjoyment going through your body right now. You never want this to end, this feeling of excitement.”

Amy continued to dance in front of these imaginary men, moveing on her platforms in her seductive way.

At the end of the song, Victoria instructed Amy to dress. Amy obeyed and then moved back to the chair.

She sank back into the chair and Victoria instructed her to go back into a deep sleep.

“ You will repress your other personality back down inside you, allowing the other one to come back. Do you understand, Amy?”

“ Yes”, Amy said, now with eyes closed listening to Victoria seductive and hypnotic voice.

“ I am going to give you a post hypnotic suggestion. You will not remember this trance you are in. You will only remember the enjoyable dinner we had together. Whenever I send you one of my business cards, you will return that night to my house for dinner. You will ask to see the ring I showed you but you not remember that you were hypnotized by it. Do you understand my commands, Amy?

“Yes, mistress , I understand”.

Victoria removed the ring from her finger and placed it in Amy’s hand.

“ When I count to three, you will awake and look down at your hand looking at the ring I have asked you to look at?”

Victoria counted to three and Amy slowly opened her eyes , not knowing what had just occurred. She glanced down at the ring in her hand looking over that.

“ Yes”, she replied , " this appears to be a very powerful stone.

Victoria soon excused herself and said it was getting late. She showed Amy to the door and said good night. As Amy walked away, sheer joy filled Victoria. A few more sessions like tonight and she would be rid of this pest once and for all.

CHAPTER TWO.... THE DOUBLE CROSS

Amy woke up with a start. Something was wrong but she could not quite place what it was. She remembered the enjoyable dinner with Victoria, her new friend. Something compelled Amy to dress quickly and head for her office. She arrived much earlier than normal before her secretary even came. She moved into her office and went to the couch she used for her patients. She layed down into it and immediately assumed the relaxed position she did when she placed herself into self hypnosis. Soon she had placed herself into self hypnosis and it became clear why she had done this.

Just before she had left for dinner on that eventful night, Amy had decided to take a precaution just in case the warnings from her friends were true. Amy was not sure exactly why she did it but she placed herself in a self hypnotic trance commanding herself that in case she was hypnotized without her knowledge and told to forget what happened, that she would immediatley place herself in a second trance the next morning and recall everything that had happened.

Now the past evenings events came rushing into Amy’s mind. The Ring. The trance like none Amy had ever experienced. The command to dance in front of imaginary men. The strippiing of her clothes. The humiliation of being hypnotized so easily and commanded to do these things for her.

Amy quickly brought herself out of her trance. Anger flowed through her. How easily she had fallen under this person’s spell. She had succumbed to Victoria experience so easily. Amy could only shake her head and soon her head was into her hands in obvious frustations. It remained there only for a minutes. As her head raised, a different look now consumed her face. A look of revenge. She would have to move quickly. She knew the mysterious business card from Victoria would soon be showing up at her office compelling her to go back for another session with Victoria. Only this time.....

* * *

The card showed up again in a envelope a week later, only this time with nothing written on the back. This time is not necessay. The post hypnotic suggestion was to show up at dinner that night for another session with Victoria’s ring.

Victoria answered the door at promtly eight that night. She frowned slightly at Amy’s appearance. Amy was dressed in a three piece dress suit, very conservative. The jacket was long and went down to just before her knees. It was buttoned to the top. Victoria offered to take her jacket but Amy declined preferring to keep it on. Victoria was taken aback by the attire but figured she would take care of that a little later.

Dinner came and went without incident. Amy declined the initial invitation for brandy which Victoria offered but relented as dinner was finished. Again Victoria poured the hypnotic drug into one of the glasses. As she brought the glasses back to the table, Amy asked for a tissue. Slightly troubled, Victoria moved back into the kitchen to retrieve a tissue. Amy had quickly deduced that she had been drugged at some point at the previous dinner since her trained mind should have been able to withstand the power of Victoria’s ring. She exchanged her drink with Victoria’s before she could return. If her feeling was correct, Victoria was about to drug herself and this is exactly what Amy had planned.

They moved out into the other room with drinks in hand. Amy took her spot in the chair that Victoria had sat in the previous week. This bothered Victoria also but slipped into the chair next to the desk that Amy had been in last week. They continued to talk about matters at hand until the drinks were well consumed. Victoria could not figure out why Amy had not asked to see the ring at this point. But the chair became more and more comfortable and Victoria enjoyed the comfort of it. But soon, Victoria started to feel slightly weary and her hand moved up to her head. She could’nt figure out why Amy was not responding to the post hypnotic commands and the drink she had just consumed. As she stared back across to her rival, Amy was smiling in a devilish way.

“ Victoria, you seem to be a little tried. It would’t be from the drug in the drink that you placed in my drink but I switched with yours when you were not looking?”

Victoria eyes went wide open in a panic. What was this, she thought. How could she have known of this trick.

Amy explained to Victoria of the self hypnosis and how the previous visit had came back into her mind the next morning. Victoria panic subsided in resignation and confusion as Amy spoke. Victoria looked at the drawer where the ring was and moved her hand towards it as Amy spoke. Closer and closer it moved to the drawer. If she could just get to the ring and get it on her finger, she would teach this sleazy bitch something.

Soon, her eyes moved to the drawer as she opened it and she reached in for the hypnotic ring. As her hand grasped it, her heart sank. Amy’s hand reached down on top of Victoria’s.

“ You won’t be needing this tonight”, Amy grinned down at the weak Victoria. She removed the ring from Victoria’s hand and placed it into her pocket. Upon seeing this in her drug induced state, Victoria figured that Amy wasn’t going to be smart enough to use it on her. For the moment, this gave her hope.

“ Last time I was here, you showed me this powerful hypnotic ring which along with my drugged state, allowed you to hypnotize me . You humiliated me by bringing out something that I did’nt know existed. This time I figured I would return the favor.”

Amy stepped back away from her weakened foe and slowly started unbuttoning her jacket. Starting from the top, she slowly unbuttoned each botton one by one as she talked.

“ You see, Victoria, your hypnotic ring is very powerful. But when I was in college, I came upon a gem that is even more powerful and hypnotic then yours. It belonged to a professor of mine. And since I knew we were going to meet again, I contacted him asking to borrow it. In reality, I have no plans of returning it. Upon receiving the hypnotic stone which is actually smaller but more powerful than yours, I decided to place it somewhere just like you placed yours inside a ring. I knew that with your powerful mind, that I would need something a little extra. I recently purchased a black 3 inch wide leather belt made from the best leather available. I took the belt which was strikeingly attractive to start with and placed a mysterious oil upon it makeing the person who views it not want to take their eyes away from it. I then placed the gem inside the hole exposed in the middle of my belt where the gem glistens from behind the hole holding it in place so that the person looking at my belt is not only immediately drawn to the belt but then to the gem placed in the center of it”

At this point, Amy unbuttoned the last button and ever so slowly removed the jacket revealing the belt to Victoria.

Victoria had never seen anything like it in her life. The 3 inch wide belt glistened it’s black leather back towards her like nothing she had ever viewed. As her eyes moved towards the buckle, to the center; she saw the gem. It’s hypnotic power immeidately seized upon Victoria’s eyes. Try as she could, she could not remove her eyes from this beautiful belt and gem of Amy’s. She knew her ring was no match for this combination of belt and stone.

“ Ahhhh, you like what you see, don’t you , Victoria. I can already see that. You cannot remove your eyes from my belt. From the gem in the middle. I command you to stare at it, Victoria, to stare at it’s beauty. Deeper, deeper, look into the middle of my belt at the gem. Deeper, deeper, into the stone. As you gaze upon it, you can only hear my voice. The voice of your new mistress. That’s it, Victoria, gaze deeply into my belt and hear only my voice. You will obey only my commands. Do you understand”?

Victoria eyes were locked tightly into the gem shining from the belt around Amy’s waist. Deep within trance, she replied her acceptance of her new mistress’s instructions.

“ Very good”, exclaimed Amy. Now for the next step. She had done her homework in more than one way while preparing for tonight’s session.

“ Victoria, I am going to ask you some questions and you must and will reply in a truthful way. You cannot and will not try to lie. Do you understand?

Again, Victoria mumbled her agreement to her mistresses questions.

“ You are a lesbian, aren t you? I command you to answer me truthfully and completely.

Not to her surprise, Victoria confirmed that she was indeed a lesbian.This Amy had established by doing her homework on her nemesis. Not married and makeing a few phone calls investigating the hypnotists past, it came to light that she had strong lesbian tendencies.

“ And last week, while you were bringing out my hidden personality, you were indeed getting excited by my dancing in this room. By my takeing off of my clothes. This excited you, did nt it, Victoria? Made you pussy wet as you viewed my beautiful body naked and danceing in front of you. Did you masturbate often since that night here last week”, Amy demanded?

“ Yes, mistress; I found myself sexually excited by your body and movments. Your beauty. I masturbated many times thinking of you during the week.”

Amy looked down at the entranced Victoria still looking deeply into her belt and decided it was time for her ultimate revenge.

‘” Victoria, you must prove how hot you are for my body. How much you want me. I command you to rise and slowly remove your clothes untill you are naked in front of me”. Do it now, she commanded

Victoria slowly rose out of her chair not wanting to take her eyes from the belt. She continued to gaze upon it as she removed her clothes as instructed by her mistress.

Amy looked at the naked hypnotist in front of her. Not bad. Firm breasts and a body still in good shape for her age.

“ Now, Victoria, I want you remove your eyes from my belt. You will still stay under my control and hear only my voice and instructions. I want you to get down on the floor on all fours. You will put your face down to the floor and raise your ass up into the air faceing me. You wll obey these commands now.”

Victoria slowly moved to the ground and did as her mistress instructed. She pressed her face to the carpet and felt her ass exposed towards Amy.

Amy now reached into the bag she had brought with her and pulled out a large black dildo and some lubricant. She placed the bag down next to the body waiting to be instructed. She had another surprise on top of this one waiting in the bag. Amy removed her outift and proceeded to strap on the dildo to her. She now had only the dildo strapped to her and the hypnotic belt. She kept her belt on just in case Victoria’s strong will awakens her from the surprise she was about to experience. She lubricated the dildo and looked down at her defeated foe and smiled.

“ Victoria, you want me to fuck you now, don t you? Fuck you with my black dildo. This is now part of your fantasies of me. Beg me to do it, Victoria.”

“ Yes, mistress; please fuck me with your dildo”.

Amy now moved in towards the beaten Victoria and inserted the dildo deep within her pussy. Victoria groaned in surprise but also in agreement with what was about to happen. Amy started pushing the dildo in and out of Victoria loving each and every moment of what was happening. The great Victoria lay in front of her on her hands and knees getting fucked by Amy and this dildo. Amy smiled and enjoyed every thrust as she increased the speed of her movements. Victoria was now groaning and moaning as Amy filled her with her dildo. She started cumming again and again as Amy’s speed increased to a frantic level. Amy proceeded to slap Victoria’s ass as she moved the dildo in and out of Victoria’s flowing pussy. Again and again, she slapped both cheeks of Victoria’s ass untill the crimson red color rose up to the surface of her skin.

“ Cum for me, my little bitch. Cum for me again and again. I command you to cum”, Amy yelled down to Victoria.

And cum Victoria did. Enjoying her mistress fucking her relentlessly. Enjoying the pain coming to her from her spanked ass. Loving every moment of being taken like this.

Amy decided now was the time for the coup de grace. She reached into her bag one more time and this time removed a red butt plug. She held it down to her fallen victim and instructed her to suck the butt plug and lubricate it with her tongue. Victoria took it into her mouth struggling to take it all. It’s hughness as it wildens along it s length made her gag but Amy’s persistence made her take it completely into mouth. She sucked on it feeling the foam material that composed this object. Finally satisfied with her sucking, Amy removed it from Victoria’s mouth. She continued to pump the dildo frantically in and out of Amy’s now sore pussy. She slowly separated the red cheeks of her ass till she found her anal opening. She quickly lubricated the butt plug and moved it to the point of the opening. Then she started to insert it ever so slowly into Victoria’s ass. As the butt plug became wilder, she felt the difficulty of Victoria’s anal opening to take it in. Amy turned the butt plug to get more entry. Victoria was groaning uncontrolably now. She had never been violated from both ends like this before and the pain was intense. Never theless, she was also highly aroused and the orgasms continued to come if not in quite the same fregency of before.

Amy now gave the butt plug a final push as it sank deep within her hypnotized foe and came to a rest. Amy gave it a final turn and a final thrust of the dildo before pulling it out.

She leaned down towards the groaning face of Victoria to whisper in her ear.

“ When I count to three Victoria, you are going to go lay down on the floor and fall into a deep normal sleep. You are so tired from your sexaul experience that you need to rest so bad”.

Then before she began to count out to Victoria, she instructed her one last time.

“ Unlike your post hypnotic command to me to forget, I am commanding you to remember tomorrow morning each and every moment of this session tonight. You will remember how I defeated your plans. How you submitted your will to mine. How you became my sex slave tonight. How I fucked you with this dildo. Then you will feel the pain coming from your ass where I have placed this butt plug and where it will remain for the rest of the night. Do you understand my instructions?”

“ Yes, mistress”, Victoria groaned in a low and moanful tone.

Amy took one more look down at her defeated opponent and dressed. As she replaced her jacket, she pulled the hypnotic ring of Victoria’s from her pocket. She would keep this as a prize for her victory tonight. She counted to three and watched Victoria go down completely on the floor, now asleep. The end of the butt plug still showing from the reddened ass. Amy placed the ring on her finger that once was used on her. It belonged to her now. She moved to the door and headed out into the night.

CHAPTER THREE. THE TRIPLE CROSS

The next few weeks went quickly for Amy. Business increased even more especially since her rival had mysteriouly closed up her office, the phone disconnected, and the great hypnotist, Victoria, gone without a word. This brought Amy great satisfaction. She held the ring currently sitting on her finger and held it up to the light to admire. This was her prize for defeating and humiliating her rival. Amy felt ever so powerful as she submised that Victoria had taken her beaten body and mind and cleared out of town. Although she had not checked on her foe’s house, the number was also disconnected and there was absolutely no signs of Victoria.

Amy often wore the ring that had once belonged to Victoria. It was a reminder of her victory of the once powerful Victoria and how she had fallen victim to Amy.

Late one day after another exhausting day of patients, Amy discovered a late appointment that she was not aware of. She considered cancelling the appointment when her secretary had buzzed her on the phone that the lady who had made this late appointment was here. But alas, Amy decided to go ahead and finish up for the week. She instructed her secretary to go on home after she sent to patient in and lock up. She would turn out the lights upon her leaving.

Amy had returned to her revealing clothing. She was currently wearing one of her many short mini-skirts. She loved the effect and reaction it had on her many patients. Today she finished this look off with a pair of black patent four inch high heels that showed off her legs with ease.

Amy stood and leaned up aganist her desk as the last patient was ushered into the room. Amy was impressed by the person who entered. Before her approaching was a blond haired lady with large round sunglasses and a large hat covering a good portion of her face. She was wearing a revealing red outfit that flattered her figure. She came towards Amy walking with assurance on Deep Red patent boots with a four inch heels. She was strikeingly beautiful and certainly mysterious looking as she approached Amy.

Amy shook at the person’s hand as she introduced herself as a Ms. Dawkins. She seemed slightly familiar but could not quite place where she might of seen this person before. Amy turned away from the blond lady in the red boots to move around the desk. She soon discovered that this was a big mistake. Almost immediately, a chroafoam handkerchief came around and enclosed up aganist Amy’s face. The strange lady’s other arm quickly moved around and pushed Amy back up aganist her body so that Amy could not break free no matter how she fought and struggled. She groaned as she fought to break free but soon found the over powering fumes from the handerchief draining all her strength. The mysterious lady’s grip on Amy kept her tightly held to her as she started to lose the feeling in her legs as they gave way to the black out that was about to encompass Amy. She finally collasped completely into the woman’s arms. She then dragged Amy over towards the couch and layed the now sleeping hypnotist down on it. The blond woman then stepped back and removed the big oversized hat, followed by the long blond wig. She then reached up and popped out the contact lenses which returned the woman’s eyes back to her original color. This series of events now revealed her old foe, Victoria; standing over Amy’s body.

A slow wicked grim came over Victoria’s face. She had been defeated and totally humiliated by the younger hypnotist weeks ago. The moment of wakeing up the next morning after that night, totally naked on the floor, the rushing memories going through her brain, the pain she felt both mental and physical. And the removal of the butt plug still inserted in her ass was the final painful moment as she moved slowly to the bed. She did not move for days, barely eating. Victoria had been defeated in a totally humiliated way. She had been outtricked by this younger and most talented rival.

Finally, Victoria started to return to her normal self. And with return to normalcy, came the anger that would not subside. She soon closed up her office and closed down her business. This no longer mattered to her. Her only purpose at this point in her life was revenge. Revenge filled every fiber of her body. She would not rest untill she had achieved this goal. Upon discovering that Amy had now taken her hypnotic ring seemed to be the final humiliation in this terrible encounter.

The plan slowly started coming to Victoria and she relished these thoughts. The old Victoria was returning. The Victoria who would never rest until she had her revenge on Amy. She soon had the plan in place and picked her time. The disguise was simple and would work perfectly for the few seconds she needed to get into Amy’s office and put her plan into place. Amy’s turning away from her in the office was the perfect opportunity to render her opponent into the drugged state now laying on the couch.

Victoria knew she had to move quickly. Amy would be coming too soon. The dose of chroafoam she used was in small dosage. She wanted Amy nearly back to normal when Victoria was ready for her.

Victoria soon started searching frantically in the office for what she desired. The one thing that would ensure her final and total victory over Amy. This time she would make no mistakes. Soon she came to a locked drawer. She moved back to the dazed body of Amy and searched her for the key she needed. Amy groaned slightly as Victoria searched her. Time would be running out soon. Then around her neck she found the object of her search. On the end of the chain that sank deep down into Amy’s breasts was a single key. She removed it from Amy’s neck and moved back to the locked drawer. The key slipped right in and opened the once mysterious drawer immediately.

A smiled creeped across Victoria’s face. Victory was hers, she could feel it. She reached in the drawer and removed the two items of her desires. The ring which Amy had taken from her. Then with both hands, Victoria reached in and removed the belt. The belt that Amy had used on her to achieve those effects that night. The hypnotic belt that had compelled Victoria to become the sex slave that Amy had used and abused that night.

She looked over and saw Amy moan again. Consciousness was slowly coming back to Amy. Victoria slipped on the ring that now had returned to it’s rightful owner. Then Victoria took the shiny black belt and moved it around her waist. She buckled it so that the gem was centered exactly in the center spot of the buckle. Victoria then felt a power she had never encompassed before flowing through her body. The combination of the hypnotic belt and ring which now graced her finger caused Victoria to feel a hypnotic control and power like none she had ever felt. Victory was indeed hers.

She walked over on her four inch heels over the soon to be defeated and failed hypnotist that was Amy. Amy’s hand had moved to her head to shake out the cobwebs that was slowly dissapating. As her eyes cleared and the fog went away, she found a old familiar body standing over her.

Amy looked up to discover a wicked grin from the face of Victoria staring down to her. If Amy’s mind had been clearer, she would have tried at that moment to bolt from the couch in a attempt to escape. But the sight of Victoria stunned Amy which along with the lingering effects of the chroafoam caused Amy to make her fatal mistake. She moved her eyes down the body of Victoria to her hands which was were placed on each side of the black hypnotic belt. The gem immediately locked into Amy’s gaze pulling her deep into it. Amy’s eyes grew large as she felt her body being drawn into it. She could not remove her eyes. Soon she heard the voice of her rival helping to draw her even deeper into the gem.

“ That’s it, my old friend. I have returned to take my rightful place. Look deeper into your belt. Look into that gem. It feels so good to gaze upon on it. To let it take you into it’s depths. Deeper it draws you. Deeper. Your want to fall under the spell of your belt. Your want it to control you as you have used it in the past to control me”. Amy could hear nothing more than the voice of Victoria. The power and beauty of the gem filled every inch of Amy’s body. Soon,any thought of fighting this power had gone. As she slipped into the deep hypnotic sleep, she only wanted to a slave to her old mistress.

Victoria took Amy down into a deeper hypnosis than she had ever induced on anybody. Victoria laughed outloud as Amy slipped deep into her spell.

“ Amy, you are going to obey each and every command that I give you. You will not try and fight my commands. Do you remember the deep dark personality which I brought out the last time? You will now let that personality take over your body once again. Feel it starting to take over your body. Take over your mind. A mind that I now control. You are about to become the sleazy slut that is deep within you”.

Soon, Amy was naked dancing in front of her mistress. Dancing in front of Victoria who could not resist but masturbate from the sight of her sex slave performing for her.

Victoria returned her to the couch after that and commanded her with the following words, " Amy, upon wakeing you from this trance, you are going to be glad that I am here. I am your old friend who has come to help run your business. You will also find that at the end of each day, you will return to this couch to wait for me to take you back into deep hypnosis. You will never attempt to wear the hypnotic belt and ring which are now mine. You will also never make a attempt to place yourself into self hypnosis to try and recall my commands. You only want to serve your new friend and do exactly what she says. Do you understand each and every one of my commands to you?

Amy acknowledged compliance.

* * *

Three months later, Amy stood backstage at a local topless bar, preparing to go onstage. This was the new Amy. Amy could think of nothing else she wanted to do in life but go onstage and dance for leering men and women. She was here to tantalize their desires. Perform for them and loved the idea of being a sleazy slut for them.

Amy had recently sold her business to a old friend whose name she could not quite recall. She no longer wanted to be in the hypnotherapist business. In fact, during the recent months, Amy found it impossible to hypnotist other people and even herself into self hypnois for that matter. She understood that the old friend who had taken over her business was doing quite well.

Amy started out onstage at her cue. Dressed in a black vinyl lingerie outfit, she moved quickly and swiftly on seven inch heels with three inch platforms. She could not think of ever wearing anything else but the highest heels these days. She moved and gyrated for the men in the topless club who could not keep her eyes off this vixen on the stage. As Amy moved to the end of the stage, she saw something out of the corner of her eye that caught her attention. She was very much surprised to see a lone woman who seemed somehow familiar, smiling up at her in a oh so wicked look. As she gazed down at the woman, she was taken back by two things. One, the attractive ring that rested upon this woman’s finger. And two, a wide leather belt that shined back up at her with a gem like stone placed in the middle of it. Strange, it seemed so familiar to Amy as she removed her top to show her breasts to the men and particularly this strange woman looking up at her with that wicked smile.