The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

True desire

Story code: mc ff mf

Leia and Roxy first get lost and then find their true desires

Leia stopped the car: ‘This intersection looks familiar.’

‘All these fucking intersections look familiar, what do the signs say?’ I said.

‘Hmm, we are on the D69, and here it crosses the D666. You were reading the fucking map, Roxy.’

‘The D666 is not on the map. The D69 wasn’t either when we checked at the previous intersection. And the place names?’

‘St. Jude is farther on the D69; St. Marie-Madeleine is to the left. 30 kilometres.’

‘I’m sure we passed St. Jude already.’ I said.

‘There are no towns here, just bunches of deserted houses.’

‘They look like summerhouses. The blinds are closed but they’re well kept.’ I tried to sound optimistically.

‘Whatever.’

I fell silent. I didn’t want to reboot the argument that we had 20 minutes ago. I intended to start our stay as exchange students with some sightseeing. I had been raised in fucking godforsaken Chickentown, Minnesota, and I knew Europe only from books and Wikipedia. Leia was a fellow exchange student whom I met in the plane that brought us to Europe. It had been Leia’s idea to rent a car, and to accept one with a broken navigation system -we got a nice discount. It had been my idea to leave the motorway, with its expensive toll, and to take some quaint rural roads because I really wanted ‘to see the real France’. Well, the real French countryside was awfully empty, and badly signposted.

‘Okay, I guess that we should follow the road to St. Marie-Madeleine,’ I said. ‘It seems to be the biggest town around. We can ask directions there, or even find a place to sleep.’

‘I hope you’re right Roxy,’ Leia said. ‘It’s getting late and I do not want to drive on these roads after darkness. We’re screwed if I hit a sheep or a deer.’ She hit the accelerator and took a left turn.

* * *

Just five minutes later, Leia drove past a curve and I yelled: ‘Look, there’s lights in that house! Let’s stop there, and ask.’

The house stood immediately at the road, and was clearly occupied. A fairly new car was parked across the street, lights and music came though the open blinds. However, the gardens were invisible because a long wall fenced them of. It was a large piece of real estate.

I knocked on the door, and in reaction I heard some noises inside. I started to wonder if the inhabitants would prefer to ignore us, then the door opened. A women of about our age, wearing a simple dress, started to talk to us in rapid French, which neither Leia nor me understood.

‘Excusé,’ Leia said. ‘Parlez vous Anglais?’ It was basically the only French we had learnt during our first week in France.

‘Un moment, s’il vous plaît,’ the French woman said, returning inside and closing the door again. Just when Leia said that the woman was not going to return and that we had to drive on, the door was opened again, this time by an elegant woman. I immediately wondered who she was and where she came from: She had dark hair and olive skin, she could be Latina, Hindi or anything in between, and was of indeterminable age.

‘Please enter,’ she said with an accent that was difficult to pinpoint. ‘Be welcome in this house. What has brought you here?’

‘We are lost, Ma’am.’ I said. ‘We were driving to the south, and I reckon we made a wrong turn. I hope you could help us out.’

‘Well, of course. Actually, if you continue your journey towards St. Marie-Madeleine, you will find the motorway just before the village. However, these roads are quite treacherous at night, and more importantly, it would be very rude not to offer you a meal and a bed. If you wish, you could stay the night.’

‘That would be great,’ Leia said. ‘I am fucking tired of driving these damn roads.’

I looked disapprovingly at Leia, feeling that she shouldn’t curse in the presence of this elegant lady. ‘Are you sure, Ma’am?’ I said.’ We don’t want to bother you.’

‘Absolutely. It is not a burden at all. I haven’t even properly introduced myself. My name is Ishtar.’

‘I’m Leia.’

‘And I’m Roxana, Roxy for short.’ I said.

‘What beautiful names. If you accept my hospitality, you must tell me all about yourself.’

In fact, I felt exhausted too, and we gladly accepted. We fetched our stuff and entered the house.

‘There is one little detail I did not mention,’ Ishtar said. ‘This is a petite commune naturiste, and it would be appreciated if you accommodated to our manners.’

I was surprised, but at the same time realised that I neither wanted to offend our host, nor wanted to go out again. ‘Okay,’ I said. ‘When in Rome...’

‘Will our stuff be safe if we cannot wear it?’ Leia asked.

Ishtar pointed to a series of lockers. ‘Does that address your concern?’

Leia was clearly unhappy with the whole situation, but she did not protest. I reckoned she had the least to be ashamed of. Leia was the quintessential California Girl: perfect figure, long legs, long platinum blond hair, perfect tan, buxom, tits’n ass. She had been a cheerleader and was still showing it by wearing Daisy Duke pants and a sleeveless shirt. However, she seemed reluctant to reveal anything beyond her shoulders and a hint of sideboob. I had started to undress, removing the casual shirt and yoga pants that were comfortable while driving, when Ishtar asked me if I could unzip the back of her dress. She stepped out of her dress when I had unzipped it. I was surprised to see a perfectly shaped, classically proportioned body and a perfectly smooth olive skin. I felt slightly insecure as I finally undressed. I had done some athletics, mostly track running, which had resulted in a tight, appropriately toned, but not especially playmate-of-the-month-style body. What made me stand out was my red hair.

‘Currently, only women reside here. I will introduce you to them. You’ve already met Veronique.’ I recognised the women who had opened the door, although she was not wearing the dress anymore. Veronique leaned forward and kissed me twice on the cheeks. I remembered this was a normal way of greeting each other in France, but I reflexively stepped back a bit when I felt her naked body touching mine. I felt impolite -it seemed natural to her.

* * *

We exited the entrance building, and crossed a large garden. I inquisitively looked around, soaking in the atmosphere. I saw flowers and several fruit trees, butterflies, and chickens trotting around without being bothered by us. The whole place radiated a relaxing, caring feeling. It fitted the saying ‘living like god in France.’

We came to another building, with an outside kitchen and bar. You could either sit in the warm afternoon sun or in the shade of a veranda. Two French looking women -nude of course, save for one wearing an apron- were busy cooking. ‘This is Sandrine. She more or less runs the day-to-day affairs of this place. Vanessa and Veronique are living here and assist with the household duties.’

I tried to be more relaxed when we kissed hello, although Vanessa’s welcome was more like a close hug. Veronique immediately served us wine and French cheese; Sandrine announced something in French, which Ishtar translated: ‘Dinner will be ready in half an hour.’

‘How can we ever repay this hospitality?’ I asked.

‘I hope you know the rules about guests and etiquette; as long as you are guests, you are not supposed to concern yourself with such matters, but graciously accept what is offered. However, you could tell me something about yourself. For example, I rarely hear the name Leia. Where does it come from?’

‘Well, you know,’ Leia said, ‘It’s from the Star Wars movie. My parents met at one of these fan conventions, they were into cosplay. They still are -they should get alive. I think mother liked the princess Leia idea, but I suspect my father agreed because he had the infamous scene with slave girl Leia in mind.’

‘How interesting,’ Ishtar remarked. ‘And what has brought you to France?’

‘You know, I want to go to law school and literally become the hottest lawyer in L.A. Or if law school won’t have me, I’ll be the hottest consultant, or the hottest exec. Then I want to marry the best man I can date, and be his trophy wife. And you know, a few months in France will look good on my resume, always useful to get accepted.’

‘Why didn’t you just date the Quarterback of the football team? ’ I said. “That’s the biggest hunk you’ll ever find. You could be his trophy wife’

‘I did, and boy could he fuck. He was sweet for me, but he did not have a future in sports, or elsewhere.’

‘It is a simple but effective outlook on life.’ Ishtar remarked. ‘And what about you, Roxana?’

I laughed. ‘Nobody calls me Roxana. My mother gave me that name but she died when I was a baby. I was raised by my aunt in Chickentown, Minnesota, a place which is even worse than it sounds. Everybody just called me Roxy or Rox. I once tried to change it to Roxana and I was told that I shouldn’t be, like, arrogant. Then they nicknamed me Foxy Roxy after I slept with some of the local studs.’ I smiled wryly. ‘I went to college there and got straight As. It wasn’t very difficult to be a straight-A student among those morons. It earned me a scholarship, and the possibility to escape Chickentown.’

‘You are curious, investigative.’ Ishtar observed. ‘It is good that you see something of the world.’

‘And what about your name, if I may ask? I’ve never heard it, Ma’am.’ I asked.

‘Haven’t you? What do they teach you nowadays in schools, I wonder. It is literally a very ancient name, with mythological roots lost in the sea of time. You might want to look up stories about the mythological Ishtar.’

* * *

We finished dinner, and Ishtar announced that she had to retire now, as she had some business to attend to, and that Sandrine would further help us out. After we finished the wine, Leia asked Sandrine: ‘Could you bring us to our rooms?’ She looked quizzically, and after repeating the question did not help, I said ‘chambre’ and made the universal sleeping gesture with snoring noise. Sandrine got this and said ‘naturellement’. She gestured us to follow her, and brought us to a large room with one king-size bed. Leia entered and laid down on the bed. I hoped that my room would be just as nice and asked ‘ma chambre?’ She nodded and said ‘Oui, votre chambre aussi.’

Although I had gotten used walking, taking, and eating naked, sharing a bed with someone was a new surprise. Leia started to say something, then realised that it was probably useless because Sandrine did not speak English, neither of us spoke French, and Ishtar was not around to translate. I also felt ungrateful; we were guests, we had been fed and watered, complaining that one room was not enough would be improper.

When I wanted to brush my teeth, I realised that our entire luggage was either in the car or in the locker. However, I discovered that Sandrine had discreetly taken care of this: the bathroom contained a complete set of toiletries. The final problem was that the bed had only one duvet. I thought it was probably large enough, and that if it was inevitable that Leia and I would disturb each other, that we could manage this for one night. We fell asleep immediately, probably due to the wine, exhaustion, and the general quietness of the place.

* * *

I woke up. I noticed it was midday, the sun was already high on the horizon; we had been fast asleep the whole morning. It probably approached noon; when I wanted to check my phone I realised it was in the locker too. Leia muttered something; she had cuddled up to me and now seemed disturbed. She tried to pull me back under the duvet, until she realised I was not her boyfriend or one night stand, then looked slightly embarrassed. We showered. I somehow appreciated the simplicity of not needing to think about what to wear; I reflected that clothing seemed a distraction of who you truly were.

We walked towards the kitchen-building. Vanessa prepared coffee and served us fresh croissants with marmalade. I tried to ask where Ishtar was, and after some difficulties Sandrine remarked: ‘Madame est allée au cité.’ I tried to say it was a pity that we could not thank her for the wonderful stay and that Sandrine had to thank her on our behalf; Sandrine more or less seemed to understand.

After that, we walked to the entrance building. I went to the locker, only to find out it was closed. I asked Sandrine: ‘Where’s the key, erhh, la clef,’ while pointing to the locker. She looked surprised: ‘Je ne sais pas. Vous devriez avoir la clef.’ Then the realisation hit me. I cursed and muttered to Leia: ‘Ishtar helped us out with the lockers and she locked them.’

Leia cursed too. ‘She has the fucking key. I am fucking sure, because it was lying on the table during dinner, and I saw her taking it when she departed.’ I looked out of the window. Our rented car was there, useless without the keys that where locked away. The other car, Ishtar’s car, was gone.

The next half hour was frustrating. We tried to communicate in a combination of French and gestures with Sandrine about possible solutions. Finally we walked to Ishtar’s office where the keys were probably located -the office was of course locked too. Sandrine did not seem concerned; I understood that her stuff was in one of the other lockers but that she did not need it anyway, so why bother? I tried to ask when Ishtar would return. ‘Demain.’ Sandrine said.

‘Tomorrow?’ Leia gasped.

‘Oui, madame retournera demain.’ Sandrine clearly did not see it as an urgent problem: ‘Le dejeuner est servi.’

* * *

I wanted to see the property, so we walked around. The place was enormous, with a large meadow where a few cows and horses were grazing; and a stable guarded by a sleepy dog. ‘Cerberus ’ its dog tag said. I wanted to see where its borders were, but we could not find it, and Leia was bored. She complained that she missed her smartphone and facebook updates.

We returned to the kitchen building. When we passed the corner, I saw Sandrine sitting on a bench, legs wide open, and the head of Veronique between her thighs. Veronique was apparently licking Sandrine’s pussy: Sandrine was moaning loudly while she firmly held Veronique by the hair and forced the girl to continue. I stared in amazement. Leia whispered: ‘What are you looking at. Never seen two girls making out?’

I shook my head: ‘Not in Chickenshit, Minnesota, where gay only means happy, and no one would accept the notion that two girls could kiss.’

Now it was Leia’s turn to look amazed: ‘You mean you’ve never kissed a girl? I mean, did they really nickname you Foxy Roxy because of your ginger hair, or what?’

‘Nope. I’ve fucked all the boys in class, just to find out what’s it like and if boys are indeed just all the same, but fucking a girl was an option that simply didn’t exist.’

Leia grinned wickedly: ‘I just fucked my BFF if we hadn’t picked up a boy during a night out. I mean, I prefer cock but I need the release. Or we did a foursome, changing cocks halfway through.’

‘I thought you were a good girl?’

‘Of course I am. A discreet good girl. And I see the curiosity burning in your eyes. If you never made love to girl, then this is the time. By the way, what else can we do here but fuck?’

* * *

Darkness was already coming when we went to the kitchen-building again for dinner. My legs were weak. Sex with boys had been enjoyable, although the boys in Chickentown were kind of dull. Most wanted to fuck me anally (which I did not like), none wanted to lick my clit (which I had heard about but not yet experienced), and they all fell asleep after they had cum -some very fast, some really trying to satisfy me. Hidden beneath her California good girl image, Leia was much more experienced, and had shown me some very enjoyable and satisfying moves. She had licked and fingered me until I came -and when I thought this was just it, she had repeated the treatment. The third orgasm had originated somewhere in my toes. I had tried to return the favour, and Leia had commented that I was a fucking good student if it came to Sex Ed.

Sandrine smiled knowingly at us when we arrived, but did not comment. I wondered if she knew we had witnessed her or that she had heard us -Veronique was serving out plates as if nothing had happened. Leia and I talked about boys, and she said that we should try a threesome. ‘Most bodybuilders are no good. All muscle but no cock. But I know some hunks who can satisfy two women, and if he ain’t up to it, then we will have each other.’ She looked around: ‘I wonder if we could invite one of them for some action.’ I wondered too, but did not know how to ask them in French -hell, I did not even really know how to ask in English: ‘Hi, do you fancy a threesome with us?’

When we went to bed, I noticed that someone (Sandrine?) had discreetly placed a number of toys in the bathroom, and although my pussy was still sore from the treatment I received the afternoon, I was more than interested to find out what Leia could do with them.

* * *

The next day passed in a blurry sexual haze. After petit-dejeuner I offered Vanessa to help het doing kitchen chores, but she literally blocked me out. I tried to ask Sandrine what I could do to help, but when she understood, she refused too: ‘No no, les visiteuses ne servent jamais.’ I also tried to find out when Ishtar would return; I concluded from the answer that Sandrine did not know and did not really care, but that Madame would probably be late.

Vanessa made a mess during lunch. She tripped and the food almost fell into our lap. Sandrine scolded Vanessa and slapped her on the ass; Vanessa looked apologetic but at the same time seemed to enjoy the treatment. Leia whispered in my ear: ‘Nice bunch of freaks, although they treat us well. I wonder if Vanessa has to compensate by licking me clean.’

‘I think that if you know how to ask Sandrine, she will do it.’

* * *

Ishtar returned late in the evening, when we had almost finished dinner:

‘I do hope that this has not inconvenienced you,’ she said. ‘Sandrine reported me that except for a small incident you seem to enjoy your stay here and that you are good guests.’

When she left, I commented to Leia: ‘I don’t wanna leave yet. This place is really special. I don’t understand what’s happening here, but I wanna know.’

‘Do you really wanna understand this place or do you wanna get fucked by one of these hot French naturistes.’

I felt wetness in my pussy when I thought about Veronique licking my cunt just the way she had licked Sandrine.

* * *

Next morning, Ishtar was apparently working hard in her office. I asked Sandrine if we really had to leave, or that we could stay another night. I only understood half of her answer, but I concluded when she said something about ‘aider’ and ‘faire le ménage’ that we were expected to help a little bit, if we wanted to stay a little longer. This suited me fine, to be honest I felt guilty that we hadn’t had any opportunity to return the hospitability. I had to convince Leia that we should really stay one extra day; however, I promised to ask Ishtar at the first opportunity if French hospitality also included hot steaming sex with the hosts.

Leia and I were free to enjoy each other, which we did this time out in the field, between the horses. The sunshine made me even hornier, and although I had promised myself to help preparing dinner, we were so busy that I simply forgot. We did not see Ishtar, she was apparently too occupied.

* * *

Next morning, we were roughly disturbed from our sleep by Sandrine. I opened my eyes and saw both Sandrine and Ishtar. Ishtar commanded in a tone that was not particularly harsh but did not allow any contradiction: ‘You are expected at breakfast in fifteen minutes.’

We hurriedly showered and made ourselves presentable -I had to clean some juices from my inner thigh.

* * *

We were on time: Ishtar was not yet there. Veronique served coffee, then Ishtar entered.

‘Guests, like fish, begin to smell after three days,’ she said. ‘After staying for more than three days, you are no longer guests. As Sandrine tried to point out to you yesterday, you have become part of the household. My household. By staying here voluntarily, you have bound yourself to me by unbreakable magic ties. I am the Ishtar from mythology; I am an eternal witch or demon, you do not even have the correct words anymore in your simplified American mindset for a being like me.’

‘If you’re a fucking witch, where’s your fucking broom, you fucking cunt?’ Leia snorted.

‘Do not address Lady Ishtar in such a manner.’ Sandrine said.

‘Dirty bitches! You always understood everything we said. You betrayed us!’ Leia yelled angrily.

‘No, you’ve received the gift of Tongues, stupid American bimbo.’ Sandrine replied. ‘Remember that this is a magical place, and that you are part of it now.’

Suddenly two leather harnesses appeared out of thin air; Veronique and Vanessa grabbed and held us with surprising strength. Sandrine gagged us first and then strapped us into the harnesses, forcibly binding our hands behind our backs. The raw power impressed me; I was humiliated but at the same time felt excited, feeling wetness flowing from my cunt.

‘You will behave, and address me properly.’ It was not even an order, it was simply a statement. We nodded; Sandrine removed the gags but not the harnesses.

‘You bound yourself voluntarily, but hardly knowingly.’ Ishtar said. ‘You therefore deserve some explanation of your future. Most women who offer themselves to me become an ancilla, or handmaiden. An ancilla will perform whatever duty I give her, and be rewarded for her subservience.’ She pointed. ‘Veronique and Vanessa are loyal ancillas, submission itself is their reward.’

‘Ma’am, if you allow me?’ I asked and tried to sound humble.

‘Speak, Roxana.’

‘Where are we? In France, or in Hell?’

‘You are still in France. This is one my smaller possessions, a retreat when I need to step away from the world.’ She smiled. You are uneducated, but you have an open mind. I protected the access road to this area with a simple spell, which makes it invisible unless you know it is there, or if you try to see what is there instead of what you think is there.’

‘Are you performing black magic? Are you good or evil?’

Ishtar sighed: ‘That’s another modern simplification. I am neither good nor evil, at least not in your way of thinking. Although I may be harsh, I am not malevolent. I represent Desire. Real Desire is strong, pure and dark; what you nowadays call desire in your literature and movies is just an adulterated form. I will reward your submission by fulfilling your true Desire. And I have some suspicion about Leia’s desires.’

Ishtar put her hand on Leia’s head. ‘Tell me, you said you wanted to make a career.’

‘Yes, Ma’am.’

‘So that you could find a good husband.’

‘Yes, Ma’am.’

‘So that you will be his trophy wife.

‘Yes, Ma’am.’

‘So that he will take care of you and provide you.’

‘Yes, Ma’am.’

‘And you will be a good wife to him.’

‘Yes, Ma’am.’

‘Good girl, slave girl Leia.’

She gestured, and suddenly a man appeared from nowhere. Or was it a man? He was about 7 feet tall, had a hairless muscular body. His head was somewhat dog-like, his hands looked like paws and I noticed two small horns between his black hair. There was one unmistakable reason to believe he was a man; his 10 inch cock.

‘You are a simple slut,’ Ishtar said. ‘If I scratch the surface, the simplicity of your true desire is below average. You want neither education, nor a career. You want a strong and powerful husband who will provide for you, and you are willing to be a good wife to him. Or in words that you will understand: Your hubby will fuck you silly and you will enjoy serving him. Please meet Cerberus, the captain of my personal guard here, and therefore the most powerful man around. You are his, now.’

Without much ado, Cerberus removed the leather straps, took the leash and forced Leia to suck his cock. She happily complied. He came instantly, Leia licked the cum from her face, while Cerberus started to fuck her from behind. I saw that Leia subtly changed; under her blond hair two dog-ears appeared, and her fingers had turned into claws.

Sandrine smiled: ‘How ironic; Cerberus has a new bitch.’

Ishtar returned the smile: ‘And I wonder who is the most insatiable. We’ll see.’

‘What happened to her? Is Leia all right?’ I was still astonished and trying to understand what had happened.

Ishtar turned to me: ‘Oh, your friend will be perfectly all right. Her true desire is fulfilled. Although Cerberus may look a little bit rough, he is in fact sweet and faithful. And if they get bored, he has brothers and sisters. Now, it is time to pay attention to you.’

* * *

I was still kneeling down, bound by the leather harness, and unable to move. Ishtar gestured some commands, and Veronique helped me to stand up. Sandrine slid a finger in my cunt, took it out again then licked her finger clean. ‘Soaking wet, horny as hell, Ish.’

‘Now, what is your desire, my dear.’ Ishtar asked. ‘Do you want to be fucked silly by a hellhound like your friend?’ I hesitated, then shook my head.

‘Is it complete submission? The loss of all control?’ I slowly shook no again.

‘I understand; you are too strong for mindless submission. Well, then. Do you fantasize about other slaves satisfying you?’ I dawdled.

‘It interests you, you naughty little thing.’ Suddenly a fairy appeared; a short slender women with wings and long fingers. She started to tickle me, very, very softly. The soft teasing touches electrified my body. I could not stand it, I moaned and screamed and yelled that she had to stop, but she didn’t. I wanted to force her to stop, but I was still bound and couldn’t do anything. My screams stimulated her to tickle my nipples and clit, slowly, teasingly. It was too soft, too soft to push me over the edge to orgasm. I screamed: ‘Stop, or make me cum!’

Then, after what seemed like eternity, the fairy stopped. Ishtar smiled at me: ‘Is Nuala teasing you? Fairies usually do.’

I looked desperately at Ishtar; she snapped her finger and a satyr appeared. ‘He’s yours, use him wisely.’

I saw the satyr, his animal legs and cock, and knew what I wanted. I hesitated, then realised that this demon seemed to be honestly interested in what I was going to do. ‘Release me, please,’ I ordered the satyr.

He loosened the leather harness. ‘What’s your name?’ I said.

‘Calibos, milady,’ he said.

‘Fine, Calibos, lie on your back,’ I ordered.

He dutifully did, and I climbed on him. I was on top, offered my tits to his tongue, felt his cock sliding into my soaking cunt.

‘You are my stud, Calibos. I will ride you.’ I rode him. Although he was larger and heavier, I easily controlled him; I set the pace. I looked at Nuala, invited the fairy with my eyes; she approach me again, caressed my back, tickled my nipples. I moaned, screamed, orgasmed, and fainted.

* * *

I woke up again. Nuala and Calibos were already busy with each other. Veronique helped me to sit up. Sandrine stood in front of me, checking on me if I was all right, then looking somewhat concerned to Lady Ishtar. ‘That was an overdose, Ish.’

‘Yes, it was. A pitfall I have to be aware of -curiosity will kill the cat. But I now know what I need to know about Roxana.’

Ishtar gestured to the others that they had to leave. Only Sandrine remained; I saw Leia wagging her tail when Cerberus took her leash and walked her.

‘Roxana, I have a choice for you. You have never been taught anything important, but you are not stupid. You desire knowledge, dark knowledge preferably. Furthermore, you possess kindness. Finally, although you not know this of yourself, you are truly dauntless. You did not flinch in my presence, kept asking questions, although I had demonstrated that I could abuse and destroy you.

I do not currently have a lady-in-waiting, whilst I have use for one. If you accept, you will accompany me everywhere, see what I do, have experiences you would have thought impossible, and learn. Life will teach you. What I showed you, is just the beginning. Ever been ridden by a centaur?’

Sandrine added: ‘Or fucked by an invisible poltergeist? Now, that’s an experience.’

‘And what will be my duty as lady-in-waiting? Am I your personal fucktoy?’

‘No, although intimate service may occasionally be required, I have sufficient ancillas and other minions who can perform such duties. Your most important duty as lady-in-waiting is to speak freely. I may be a powerful demon; however, I am not an infallible goddess. I have use for counsel, even if the only contribution of the counsel consists of asking impertinent questions. Before she obtained the Stewardship of this retreat, Sandrine has been my lady-in-waiting for a century, protecting me from many mistakes.’

‘You’re flattering me, Ish. Most of the time I just mirrored your own ramblings.’

‘You are too modest Sandrine. It was you who first realised the true potential of Roxana, and who proposed that she should be kept here for three days, to see if she would leave or bind herself to me, with Leia as added bonus.’

‘I will.’ I yelled. ‘I will. Please, Ma’am. I will be your lady-in-waiting for as long as you will have me.’

‘Then it is so.’ Ishtar smiled, and Sandrine first hugged me, then French-kissed me, then whispered in my ear that I would be wonderful.

‘Tomorrow will be a busy day.’ Lay Ishtar said. ‘You and I will travel to Lapland where we will meet my good friend Freya under the midnight sun, and where the elves will try to seduce us with dangerous but exciting offers. But for today, I can see that you are already wondering about the taste of my cunt, and the devious power of my tongue, and I think I should give you the opportunity to find out. Sandrine, please join us. Foxy Roxy might be interested in your tongue too.’