The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trying to Figure Out a Canadian Stereotype

There was an experiment being run in a run-down apartment complex in west Chicago. People have been kidnapped, placed into the apartments and are now being monitored. Some wealthy individuals are interested in “culture” and have employed a brilliant, yet completely mad, doctor to perform these experiments. All he had to do was install his patented emitters (secreted away in smoke detectors) and cameras, and the ball was rolling. Let’s take a look:

Nneka vigorously rubbed her hungry, bald, black cunt as she thrashed around on a full-sized bed in a small studio apartment. Hard-core porn played continuously on the flat screen in front of her while an emitter blinks monotonously above her. It’s unclear how long Nneka has been at this-naked, fucking herself with wild abandon-but it has been at least four days. Nneka has no qualms with screaming once another orgasm takes hold, only to return to pumping her pussy and mauling her heavy tits with her big, strong, muscular hands.

Dr. Nneka Motumbe was born in Nigeria and lived there until she was 14, when she earned a scholarship to attending secondary school at a private Christian academy in the US. From high school, she then earned scholarships to Northwestern, and then on to the University of Chicago for medical school. This is her first year as an attending physician in gerontology at University of Illiniois- Chicago. She is 29-years-old. Until about a week ago, when she was abducted off the street while walking her Labrador, Gordo, Nneka was considered a tall beauty. She stood 5 foot 10 inches, and had a lithe and slender body. Her perfect teeth, flawless skin and endearing sense of humor clearly made her an attractive target to her abductors.

The Nneka Motumbe who is currently tugging her engorged clitoris, and twisting her pieced nipples until they were swollen and rock hard, was a changed woman. At the start of the week, she fit on her bed-though just barely. Now the 6′4″ woman’s legs hang off the end of the mattress at the mid-calf. The normally clean woman’s feet were dirty from the times she walked across the dirty floor to the bathroom. The rest of her body is now statuesque-brawny calves meet up with juicy thick thighs; her hips are now meant to bear children and her stomach sports an 8-pack. Her breasts, once modest C-cups, are now bloated E-cups and her arms are that of a warrior. There have been some subtle changes to her face as well-for one, her canines have grown sharp and pronounced; and secondly, her brow now pushes out from her forehead and is covered with thick, black eye-brows.

Nneka Motumbe hasn’t left this apartment for while. Neither has Gordo, who is asleep on the floor. Her only contact with the outside world is a man who comes and brings her and Gordo food. On her first night, she tried to attack this man. Yesterday, however, Nneka quite eagerly let the burly goon hold her down and pierce her thick nipples. They were so fat now and the pain was delicious to her. She then moaned in delight as the man slathered skin lotion all over her sweaty growing body. He was an alpha personality and Nneka loved it. Nneka would have thanked the man verbally, but she was having trouble constructing sentences. She did show the man her gushing love pot, and he shaved it and then put his cock inside. She felt an aggression new to her, and the fucking she gave the man nearly killed him. She is so strong now. So primitive.

There was a jiggling at her door as someone worked a key into it. Nneka and Gordo were up in an instant and began whining at the door. Nneka was on all fours as she paced back and forth-she knew her food was coming. The man opened the door, and placed a tray down on the doormat. The tray had two LARGE bowls, filled with what looked like pot roast, and two large pitchers of milk. Gordo dug into one bowl face first, while Nneka began shoveling meat into her mouth by the handful.

The hallway had three other doors: two that led to other apartments and an elevator. The man was now at a cart by the elevator pulling out another tray of food and bringing it over to Nneka’s next-door neighbor. Unlike opening the door himself, like he did for cave-doctor, he knocked at the second door and then walked back to cart and began preparing the last tray. The feeding Nneka only looked up at who answered for a second.

The woman who answered looked to be about 60-years-old, but extremely well-kept: a woman who came from enough wealth that she was able to forestall aging by many years. She stood about 5′11″, 4″ of it being her strappy-sandal heels, and smelled of sun tan lotion. She had the legs of a dancer, tanned and toned, that stretched all the way up to a bubbly butt that’s covered with a Hello Kitty thong. She had a bit of a belly pooch, and her right, matronly breast (which had been removed from her Hello Kitty bikini top) was big and sagged a bit low but was still worth attention. She was also covered in about a considerable amount of body glitter. She was wearing shimmering violet gloss on her botox-injected lips and too much make-up. Most notably, besides having her long grey hair pulled into pigtails, is her eyes. Blue-grey eyes that should have shone with wisdom, instead gleamed with excitement and a mild-mix of innocence and spunkiness. She didn’t seem bothered by the naked black giantess eating like an animal a mere 5 feet from her.

“Matthew!” she called in a ditzy voice, “like, help me move in the groceries!” Then she winked at the man in the hall.

A moment later, a scrawny kid wearing nothing but boxers came to the door and put his hands on the woman’s hips. He was only about 5′2″ tall and very, very young so the woman had to lean over to stick her pierced tongue into the boy’s mouth. Well not too far over, as the boy stretched up to meet the woman’s mouth with his.

After a short but lustful kiss, the boy broke it off and wrapped his arms around the woman’s waist. “Fuck, you’re hot Gramma Agnes!”

Gramma Agnes responded by pinning Matthew to the door with her ass and grinding into him, “Maaaatttttt, I told you to call me Aggy! Duuuuh!”

Matthew responded by reaching around and greedily squeezing his grandmother’s sagging juggs and humping his tiny penis into the back of the woman’s thigh. Aggy could only respond by tensing and moaning out in pleasure. The lust between these two was tantamount to a honeymooning Baptist couple. Nneka momentarily wondered why the old woman was provided a virile mate to breed with her while she was not. Nneka was jealous. And horny.

“ ‘Ello dere,” said a subdued voice that came from the third apartment. Nneka looked up from her surrey and the boy and his grandmother turned their attention from touching each other to see who spoke.

Standing in the third-door, were a man and a woman-both barefoot and both wearing an oversized hockey jersey. Both also had similar looks on their faces-a pleasant smile, and drowsy eyes-they looked as if they just woke up. The man in the Vancouver Canucks jersey was the one who spoke.

“Hi,” he said in a simple voice, “I’m Bob. Dis is Francie,” indicating the woman.

“Hi dere,” Francie said, raising her hand up to wave. She was adorning a Toronto Maple Leaves jersey.

Bob is a big man, about 6′4″, but he looked gentle. He was losing his hair and had rosy cheeks. His arms hung at his side.

Francie is much, much shorter. She stands at about 5′4″ with her blonde hair cut into a cute bob. All things considered, she is quite cute. Both Bob and Francie are in their early 30’s.

“Well I guess dis is tha first time we all get ta see each other, you know?” Bob continued, “Me an’ Francie were brought here bout a week ago... how bout you folks?”

Matthew didn’t answer. He was busy playing with Grannie Agnes’ shaven pussy while she was tuggin on his hard member. For the same reasons, Aggy didn’t respond either. Nneka was still on her hands and knees and was now licking her bowl. She was more interested in her meat and the smell of arousal in the air than any conversation.

“Well anywho, we, Me and Francie...”

“Hi dere, I’m Francie,” the cute blonde said.

“Yeah, me and Francie, figgur that dey-well I don’t know who-but dey abducted all of us, put us here in dese apartments here, and are jiggering aboot with our minds and, with you black lady, with your body dere,” Bob sighed, “and what dere doin is all bout sex too.”

“Yeah, me and Bob have been real randy, you know, and I’ve been letting him do me in the butt,” Francie said matter-a-factly.

“I sure have been Francie, an I sure do like your tight butt a whole lot, dere” Bob interjected, “but what’s more, the jiggerin dere doin with our minds and bodies dere, seems to have some purpose, you know?”

Bob pointed at Matthew and Aggy. Matthew was sittin on the hall floor leaning against the doorframe, his grandmother Aggy was sitting on his lap facing him, legs wrapped around his waste, and his cock swelling into Aggy’s wet snatch. Matthew was squeezing Aggy’s tits with amateur finesse while Aggy gently held her grandson’s face as she lovingly French kissed him in short bursts.

“You two,” Bob addressed them as if they were listening, “are that grandlady and and grandson that disappeared. Yeah, me and Francie watch a lot of hockey and Degrassi, you know, when I am putting my dong into her butt, and you both we on the news. You were some CEO of some religious bookstore and were in a limo with that young fella going to some church function but your limo never arrived, dontcha know. And now me and Francie can hear you screamin through the walls aboot partyin’ and drinkin’ and boinkin.”

“And Bob and me can surely hear you boinkin,” Francie added with a shy giggle.

“So, me and Francie were thinking that they, whoever they are, are givin you your comeuppance makin you act like a teenage hussy and boinking your grandson, and all, you know, cause it is the opposite of all that your company stood for, right?”

This explanation seemed to catch Aggy’s attention. She looked at Bob and smiled, “Me and Matty have a plan, when we get out of here, we’re gonna, like, steal my stupid son’s car and drive to Mexico, and live on the beach and make passionate love in the sand for the rest of the days.” Matthew began nippling Gramma’s ear.

“Boinkin your grand son?”

Agnes’ lip curled into a snarl and she shoved her hips into Matthew’s waist, impaling on his little dick to its greatest extend possible, “Fucking, my grandson.” Matthew took one of Aggy’s grey pigtails and pulled her into a steamy kiss-he seems only to be happy when his tongue was dancing with her’s.

“Well, I’m not one to judge you know, but anywho, then there’s you,” Bob said pointing to Nneka, who is now licking Gordo’s bowl and also has four long fingers deep within her weeping cunt.

“I dunno what beef dey have with you, ma’am, but it seems clear that they are turnin you into some animalistic woman in heat. And me and Francie think that is very un-PC, you know with you being black, right? You know, it is a negative stereotype.”

Francie then said, “And Bob is worried about you. Cause I have Bob, who has been doing me up the butt, and that boy dere has his grandma to boink. Bob, then it so happens, thinks that you’re gonna be boinkin that big dog, if you haven’t already, you know?”

Nneka seemed to hear and understand Francie and she turned to look at Gordo, and it was like she was seeing him for the first time. Gordo noticed being noticed, perked his ears up, and belly-inched up to Nneka and licked her face. This delighted Nneka and she smiled broadly as he licked her all over her face. After a minute, Nneka was licking back, her broad tongue licking Gordo’s nose, jaw and tongue.

“Well, yeah, like that,” Bob pointed out, “But what’s got Francie and me really thinking, is what they, whoever they are, are doing the two of us! Me and Francie, we are bloggers, you know? I do sports in Cleveland.”

“And I blog entertainment in Tampa, in Florida, you know,” said Francie.”

“Yeah, me and Francie are both Canadians...” Bob said.

“Canucks, you know,” added Francie.

“But neither of us have lived up North since we were in High School!”

“Nope, I’ve been in the States since going to Stony Brook, yeah? Bob came south for college too. He told me once when we were getting it on and he had his dong up my butt.” Francie said.

“So we’re both Canadians, but it’s not like we knew each other, right, and we was no way actin Canadian for a long while. But now we both, me and Francie, feel really Canadian, right?” Francie started humming “O Canada” and swaying to her song.

No one was listening to Bob and Francie explicate. Nneka has stretched out her long, muscular legs, and was leading Gordo’s licking tongue to her black pussy, while panting toward the ceiling. Aggy was demonstrating some of her Pilates training, and was thrusting her ass out to Matthew and spreading her plump cheeks so Matthew can explore her bleached anus. Nevertheless, Bob kept at it.

“But what I am thinking is, that they, whoever they are, don’t really know how to jigger our minds so we become sexual Canadian parodies. I mean we can’t stop watchin Degrassi.”

“Such a good show you know,” Francie exclaimed!

“And I like hockey a lot more than I did.”

“I never even watched hockey, but now I go crazy if I go a day without it!”

“And we’re both a bunch more polite than we were. Bein media bloggers, we could get snarky, but now we both have to be civil. In fact, we want to be civil,” Bob explained to the hallway.

“Yeah,” Francie said, “that’s why I let Bob put his dong in my butt-I don’t know why but it seems to be the Canadian thing to do. Butt sex, you know? I never did it up the butt till I was kidnapped and brought up here, right?”

“And I know, up in my head, that doing it up the butt aint Canadian, but when my dong is in her butt, I feel such national pride.”

“Yah, me too. When Bob, a fellow Canuck, is inside my butt, I know where I came from. Weird, huh?”

Matthew who was now sitting between Aggy’s legs, head between her naked tits, while she gently jerked him, managed to ask, “what about beavers? Don’t Canadians like beavers?”

Francie’s head jerked and she smiled a huge, white grin. “Wanna see my beaver?”

Matthew smiled at the Canadian. Bob announced, “I want to see your beaver.”

Francie shrieked out a giggle-she got to be polite. She raised her huge jersey up and above her apple-sized breasts, and rolled her hips around. Her beaver was a strawberry red, well groomed, and slightly wet, “you know,” Francie said, “that dere is my natural hair color, and I go and I bleach the hair on my head with peroxide you know.”

Though no one asked, Bob lifted his jersey up too. He’s a hairy guy and all his body hair was of similar color as Francie’s. He cock was semi-hard, about 8″ and un-cut. “Yup, that’s my dong dere. Francie use ta complain dat it was too big for her butt, but I got dat booty loosened up.”

“Yah, he sure did, you know” Francie said pulling her tight butt cheeks apart and revealing a well-used asshole. Upon seeing it, Bob instinctively began working two fingers into Francie’s ass.

“Oh wow, Bob, thank you dere,” Francie sighed, “it’s very kind of you to take care of my butt like this.”

Bob had the look of an expert on his face, as he fingered Francie’s bottom. “No problem Francie dear. Francie, would you mind if I put my dong up in dere? I got this urge, you know?”

“Oh, not at all Bob, always my pleasure you know.”

Without much maneuvering, Bob worked his cock into Francie’s ass. Like a trooper, she merely gritted her teeth and took it-all the way to Bob’s hilt. She allowed Bob to hold her up by her waist as she worked her muscles in an effort to coax Bob into coating her guts with Canadian cum.

“’Ey Francie?”

“uuuggh, yeah Bob?”

“Wanna go inside and watch some Degrassi?”

“Yeah, Bob, you know I do,” Francie confided. Then she turned to the victims of mind control in the hallway, “Bye, you guys. Stay safe!”

“Thanks babe!” Aggy replied, “me and my grandson are gonna go inside too and get drunk, watch Adult Swim, and he’s gonna fuck my big ass!” She then led Matthew from the hall with a tight grip on his dick and Bob tip-toed Francie into their apartment-his dong buried in her butt.

Matthew had one moment to turn to Nneka. The transformed doctor was presenting herself to Gordo and was slowly shoving his red cock into her.

“Man, you are gonna fuck that dog.”

Nneka just smiled at the young boy.