The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Turn About

Jean stared intensely at her coffee, as though she were trying to dig a hole with her line of vision.

“Is it that bad?” Hillary asked.

Jean just shrugged, “All the lawyers say that Henry’s kids have no case, but they won’t give up. They’re being completely unreasonable.”

Henry. Jean’s husband, or more accurately, Jean’s late husband. While not exactly missing him, in her own way, Jean mourned him. She’d never loved him, and he had certainly never loved her, but the deal they struck was simple and mutually beneficial. All she had to do was look fabulous standing next to him, never cheat on him or otherwise embarrass him, and submit to his (infrequent) sexual demands. In return, he delivered an otherwise unimaginable lifestyle, enough money for 10 lifetimes after his death, and protection from his children.

In a way, Jean understood what Henry’s children were so upset about. It would be hard to accept a stepmother 15 years younger than the youngest child. Henry had left her and obscene amount of money and property. There was no doubt about it, Henry had held up his end of the bargain.

But Henry wasn’t around to protect her anymore… And Henry’s children wanted the money as much as she did.

Hillary shook her head sadly, “What a pain in the ass you.”

Jean shrugged again, “Like I said, the lawyers say they have no case. If they want to throw good money after bad, that isn’t my problem. I just have to wait them out.”

Hillary gave her a significant look, “You, my friend, need a little relaxation.”

“I’m getting plenty of exercise, doing yoga three times a week…”

“That’s not what I meant,” Hillary leaned forward and whispered, “When was the last time you got laid?”

“Got laid or got laid well?” She whispered sarcastically. Henry was a man of his word, but he wasn’t particularly gifted in bed.

Hillary giggled.

“But to answer your question, I’m not seeing anyone. It’s too soon.”

“I’m not talking about dating anyone, I’m talking about getting laid…”

It took Jean half a second to figure out what, precisely, Hillary meant, “Oh no! Nothing like that, if Henry’s kids found out…”

“What if I told you I can hook you up with something that Henry’s kids will never find out about.”

Jean eyed Hillary, “What you mean?”

“When Bill died,” Hillary had been a Jean’s boat two years earlier, “I found this role-play escort service. Very expensive, no doubt about it, but very discrete and very much worth the money.”

“What does that mean, ‘role-play escort service’?”

Hillary smiled, “It’s hard to explain, better you find out on your own. But I promise you, Henry’s kids will be none the wiser. If you’re interested, I’ll e-mail you the phone number.”

Jean was interested.

* * *

A week later, Jean was in a private room at the offices of The Thespian Group in the nearby town of Happy River. Happy River was the type of town that one hears about but never actually finds themselves visiting. No important, or semi-important, roads ran through the town, no particularly compelling restaurants or shops. She never heard anything bad about the place, but then again, she’d never heard anything good either.

The room she was in was spartan, at best; windowless, featureless, the only furniture being a small work desk on which rested a keyboard, mouse and large computer monitor. The efficient woman who had shown Jean around the office, her “Executive Care Specialist”, explained the conceit, the happy fiction, behind The Thespian Group business model.

The ECS explained that all the public places and businesses in Happy River were under closed-circuit TV surveillance. The computer monitor on the desk could display all of the feeds, four at a time. To change a feed, using the mouse or with a simple touch, Jean had to activate a menu icon and select the part of town she wanted to examine. If anyone caught her fancy, again using the mouse or touch, Jean simply selected the person and dragged their image to a queue that ran vertically along the right margin of the screen. Double touching a person in the queue brought up that person’s basic details, schedule of their whereabouts for the next 14 days, interests and a photo gallery. At the bottom of the detail screen was an icon labeled “Choose Now”.

Clicking that icon led to the scheduling screen, where the client could arrange their rendezvous with their choice. For an extra fee, a client could bump the appointment for another client’s (in case of a scheduling conflict), and for still more money, a client could buy insurance to make sure their appointment did not get bumped. Next was the “Choose your Kink” screen, where the client could choose the parameters of the encounter. The ECS assured Jean the Kinks Screen was completely comprehensive with more than enough options to satisfy even the most specific preferences.

Jean was impressed… Not fooled for a second, but impressed by the lengths the The Thespian Group people went to maintain their façade. The office and the technological set up were impressive, and judging from the CCTV “feeds”, they employed dozens and dozens of escorts. Jean cycled through some of the feeds quickly and could not find any duplication of faces. The range of people, just the sheer number of different types, with staggering: young and old, male and female, every ethnicity she could think of. It was obvious the people at The Thespian Group were detail oriented. She liked that. And as she watched the feeds, try as she might, she couldn’t find anyone who was obviously breaking character. She had to respect that level of dedication.

Technically speaking, Jean wasn’t paying for the escort’s company. She was paying for access to the CCTV feeds. The exchange of money had already taken place. If she didn’t see anyone she liked, the ECS had explained she could come back another time and try again. Additional payment was necessary only if she set up another “date”.

In the space of 20 min., Jean had made five selections for her queue. All of them were good looking guys, very athletic looking and young! Mid-20s at the very oldest. Jean smirked to herself ... didn’t need to be a psychotherapist to diagnose what was going on here. Still, as good-looking as they were, none of them really spoke to her. They left her feeling kind of “meh”. She kept them in the queue, but she kept looking.

For the next few minutes, nothing caught her eye. She was scanning one of the local parks when a woman jogged into view. She was petite, her tiny breasts hardly bouncing as she ran, but she had a tight, gorgeous butt encased in barely there running shorts that looked more like a bikini bottoms. The woman had wild red, curly hair. Jean’s gaze lingered on her. She’d had a couple “particular” girlfriends back in college, and they’ve been a wonderful change of pace from the boyfriends she’d had in those years. Looking at the redhead, she decided she missed that sort of thing, and given the money she paid to The Thespian Group, it probably made sense to keep an open mind. She moved the redhead to the queue.

For the next 40 min., nothing.

She was scanning the coffee shop, and just about ready to give up, when it happened. One of the baristas caught her eye, a young looking girl/woman, early 20s maybe, South Asian by the look of her. She had long black hair, though at that particular moment it was all pinned up to the top of her head, and big, smoldering black eyes behind “smart girl” glasses. The face was almost perfectly triangular the bottom point of the triangle being dominated by plush soft looking lips. She was short and trim, with strong looking legs, rounded hips and ass. She wore a tight “Hollister” T-shirt with a neck line that plunged just enough to reveal perfectly formed, perfectly rounded, baseball sized breasts.

There was something about her, that combination of girl next-door cuteness with dropdead sexiness… It took Jean’s breath away. She moved the girl to the queue, and double tapped immediately. She was Tali, 20 years old and a sophomore at the local community college. Indian-American with likes that included swimming, kiwi and traveling. Jean perused the photo gallery, and Tali was just as scrumptious in the photos as she looked on the screen. Jean’s breath caught when she saw that Tali was free Thursday night… Just two nights away. But the schedule also said that Tali had a trigonometry test Friday morning, and then gave Jean pause. She didn’t believe for one second that Tali really was a college student. It was such a cliché, college girl turning tricks to pay her way through school. But still, even if it probably wasn’t true, it could still maybe, possibly, be true. She didn’t want to wear the girl out the night before a big test… And there was no doubt in Jean’s mind that she was going to wear the girl out.

After that Thursday night, Tali’s schedule got busy. Dinner with her parents, night classes, volunteer work. It amazed Jean that no one else had set up a “date” with her. Tali’s next free night was a week from Friday. Jean snatched it up, and impulsively splurged for Saturday night as well. She checked the box that purchased the cancellation insurance. Then she hit the next button.

At the top of the screen, dead center, in 36 point font were the words “Choose Your Kink”. Below that, three columns of checkboxes that seem to scroll on and on and on. The ECS haven’t been kidding, anything and everything she could think of was on that list somewhere. Some of it turned her stomach. Jean stopped to think. She was smart enough to know that more wasn’t always better; she could go wild now and check off every single box and end up having an utterly incoherent time with Tali, or she could take a few minutes, really think about what she wanted, and make sure it was done right. She stood up and turned her back to the screen, resting her for head on the far wall, closing her eyes, and letting her imagination run wild. In short order, a fantasy coalesced. She played it out, and boiled it down to its essentials. Then she returned to the computer and checked off the appropriate boxes. The kink screen had one additional function. It allowed the client to arrange the selected parameters in a particular order for increased accuracy. Using her finger to drag the words around, she specified:

Nervous

First

Time

Secret

Nympho

Jean hit the “complete” icon. 2 seconds later, she had her confirmation and a reservation for a two night stay at the Happy River Landmark. The reservation specified the room had but a single bed.

* * *

There was a knock on the door precisely at nine o’clock, exactly as scheduled. Jean appreciated punctuality.

She stood and snuck a quick glance at herself in the mirror. She arranged the silky blue robe she wore just so, making sure the lapels flared just enough to show off her breasts and that the loose knot held the garment together, if just barely.

Easy to slip on, even easier to take off.

She took a deep, steadying breath and headed for the door.

Tali was just as beautiful in person as she was on the monitor. She wore a tight, bold red plaid blouse over a white A-shirt which accented the tops of her wonderful breasts. Her jeans seemed impossibly tight and so blue that Jean suspected it was the first time she’d worn them. Standing in the doorway, Jean held the door open and drink in the site.

“Hello. I’m Jean.”

“Hi, I’m Tali.” The girl whispered.

The woman before her intimidated Tali a bit. She was older than she expected, thirtysomething or so, but really, really beautiful. Jean was tall, with long dark hair, and legs that seemed to go on forever from the rich, blue robe that barely reached the top of her thighs. Her face was gorgeous, and her breasts were big and round. They sent a nervous thrill through the girl.

“Do you know why you’re here?” Jean asked softly.

“Yes,” Tali whispered.

“Why are you here?”

“Were going to do stuff.” Tali stared at the floor

“What sort of stuff?”

A pause. “Sexy stuff.”

Jean smiled, “Would you like to do sexy stuff with me?”

Tali looked up, and looked Jean over. Looking back down to the floor she sighed, “Yes.”

Jean took Tali by the hand, “Then please come in.”

Hand-in-hand, Jean led Tali inside. She sat at the foot of the bed, Tali stood in front of her.

“Don’t be nervous,” Jean said gently, “I promise you’ll enjoy this.”

Slowly, Jean unbuckled the girls belt, the only response being Tali’s sharp intake of breath. She undid the button holding the pants closed and unzipped the fly. Hands on the girls hips, Jean took her time pulling the pants down. Tali’s skin was warm and soft. Her panties were bright red.

Leaving the pants bunched at the girls knees, Jean slid her hand back up the inside of Tali’s thigh, and cupped the girls pussy. It was very warm, and already wet. Jean rubbed her gently, forward and back, and Tali shuddered. The girls nipples were already well defined against her shirt. With a smile, Jean slipped two fingers under the front of the panties. Tali sighed loudly.

“Do you like that?” Jean asked. Biting her lower lip, Tali nodded vigorously. “It’s going to get better.”

Jean tickled Tali’s slit, penetrating a little further with each stroke. Tali was very wet now, and trying to spread her legs as much as the pants gathered around her knees would allow. Her legs trembled with the effort.

Jeans fingers dipped deep into Tali’s snatch, the girl threw her head back and moaned. Her arms still hung by her sides.

“Play with your tits, if you want,” Jean said. “I’d love to see you play with your tits.”

Instantly, Tali’s hands went to her breasts. She handled them roughly.

“You’re so warm and tight,” Jean murmured. “I love how your pussy feels on my fingers. I’m going to make you feel so good.”

“Yes… Yes,” Talley moaned. “I want it… I want it…”

Using her thumb, Jean started to rub Tali’s clit, “And then you’re going to make me feel so good”

“Anything… Anything you… Want!”

“Will you play with my hot little pussy?”

“Yes.”

“Will you lick my juicy cunt until I cum all over your face?”

That crude term shocked Talley but didn’t deter her at all. The thought of it seemed to set her on fire, “Yes… God yes!”

“Maybe I’ll lay you out on the bed, and spread your legs, and rub my twat on yours until we both cum?”

“Please, please,” Talley gasped. “I want you to!”

Jean was thrusting hard into Talley, twisting her fingers as she went, “Take off your shirt.”

Talley reached down, gripping the blouse and A-shirt and pulled them both up. As her face was obscured, her breasts jiggled enticingly into view. Her bra matched her panties.

“Now the bra,” Jean commanded, and instantly, it was removed.

She leaned forward slightly, taking a dark, turgid nipple into her mouth. She sucked on it hard, biting it ever so slightly.

Tali groaned incoherently. Her hands went to the back of Jeans head, fingers entwined in hair, pulling the older woman into her chest. Her hips were moving now, pushing her self forward in time with Jean’s thrusts. Her head bent down and she kissed the top of Jean’s head. Her legs shook and it felt like her pussy was gushing.

“Cum for me, Tali, cum all over my hand. Show me how much you love this.”

Jean lifted up slightly, fitting her mouth to Tali’s. Her tongue thrust deeper into the girl’s mouth, and Tali’s thrust back. And then, Tali was cumming. It felt like a hose had been turned on in her belly and it was spraying out her twat. She screamed into Jean’s mouth.

Then, Jean was standing and pushing Tali onto the bed. The older woman towered over her. She was licking her fingers.

“My little baby taste so good,” Jean purred. “I could eat that pussy all night.”

Jean reached down and removed Tali’s sketchers, then pulled her pants all the way off. Tali’s slid back, legs spread wide, making room for her lover. Jean reached down, taking the end of the robe’s built between her thumb and index finger. Slowly she pulled and the knot gave way. With a shrug of the shoulders, the robe fell to the floor.

Tali gasped. Jean was magnificent. Her pink nipples were hard and crinkled, and the neatly trimmed hair on her pussy was dewy with moisture. It amazed Tali to think she was having that effect on the woman.

Jean dove for Tali’s cunt, taking the clit between her lips, savaging it. Unconsciously, Tali arched her back and using her hands, pulled her legs up, opening herself for Jean. Her knees rubbed against her breasts, and she squirmed uncontrollably as Jean fuck her with her mouth. Jean’s arms came up crisscrossing along Tali’s belly, holding her in place as she worked. It excited Tali, how Jean was controlling her, and without realizing it, she was screaming.

“There… Right there… Oh God… Oh my fucking God… Don’t stop… Don’t stop… Don’tstopdon’t stopdon’tstop!”

Tali came again, only this time, it felt like she was being turned inside out. A rushing roaring noise filled ears and she screamed again, even louder than before, if only to be sure that she was still alive. She could feel her discharge jetting from her fluttering pussy and she loved it, and as exhausting as it was she wanted more. She always wanted to feel like this.

Then Jean was atop her, kissing her and holding her tightly as she spasmed. She could taste herself on Jean’s lips and tongue. That, combined with the peppermint of Jean’s breath, was the most wonderful thing she could imagine.

“Didn’t I say you’d enjoy yourself?” Jean panted into Tali’s ear, sounding very pleased with herself.

“You were right… Oh my God, you were right,” Talley said, then took two deep breath, letting them out slowly. She was starting to feel normal again, but she wasn’t finished.

Talley rolled, with Jean landing beneath her, and the two kissed again, long and deep and slowly. Tali nibbled licked her way to jeans ear, panting into it as she sucked on the earlobe. Then she was kissing her way down, her lips and tongue caressing Jean’s neck. Talley intended to work her way down, all the way down, but as her body shifted her clit brushed against Jean’s, and it was as if she’d been touched by a live wire.

“Oohh, that felt nice,” Talley gasped, then pushed herself up before settling down again. “That feels really nice.”

Tali rubbed herself against Jean, steadily gaining speed with each stroke. She quickly discovered that a little roll of her hips as she sawed up and down would bring their clits into contact just a little longer. Soon both women’s hips were a blur as they thrust into each other, panting in unison. Tali’s head dipped down so she could suck on Jeans tits, while at the same time, Jean wrapped her legs around Tali’s hips. The two fucked each other faster, and faster still.

“Yeah baby… Yeah… Yeah,” Jean mewled. “Look at me… Look at me.”

Tali looked up, and her eyes locked with Jean’s.

“That’s right, you look… So fucking hot sucking my titties.” She moaned. “Faster… Go faster… Yes, like that… Make me cum, baby… Do it… Do it.”

She did. Growling, fingernails scraping, Jean crossed her legs around the small of Tali’s back and crushed the younger girl close to her. Her hips bucked violently, her teeth clamped onto the tender skin of Tali’s shoulder.

Tali thought the orgasm would exhaust Jean, but she was wrong. Jean bucked Tali off her body, then spun about so that her face was in Tali’s pussy, and just as good, Jean’s pussy was a few scant inches from her own. Mouth open, tongue out, Tali lurched forward. She loved the taste of Jean’s snatch, driving her tongue deep inside to capture more woman’s essence. She snaked a hand between their bodies, using two fingers to flick at Jean’s clit.

Jean was being driven into a frenzy. The taste of the girl, the feel of Tali’s breasts against her belly, the way Tali writhed against her, it was driving Jean mad. Fingers digging into Tali’s ass, one hand on each cheek, Jean rolled back and forth on the bed and Tali stayed with her. They stayed like that for hours.

* * *

Whatever it was, the sound was faint and low pitched, as if very far away. And though she was asleep, and realized she was asleep, Jean could hear the sound and knew it wasn’t entirely normal. The sound was getting louder and higher in pitch as if approaching at a great velocity. Jean couldn’t move. The sound was very close now, and uncomfortably high, but Jean couldn’t make it stop. She couldn’t make herself waken. The sound was on top of her now, a collision was imminent, and still Jean could not move.

On impact, She bolted upright in bed. She was awake now and completely calm. Tali lay next to her, asleep, her breathing long and deep and regular. She paid no attention to her. Instead, She rolled quietly out of bed and went to the bathroom. First, She did Her hair pulling it back severely, then forming it in a bun on the top of Her head. Next was Her makeup, a pale base that helped the cherry red of Her lipstick and the blue-black of Her eyeshadow to stand out in stark contrast. Back in the bedroom, She went to the dresser and opened the bottom drawer. First She put on the harness, then the leather gloves that went all the way past Her elbows, then the long leather overcoat, and finally, the boots that went up to Her knees. Without a backward glance, She slipped out of the room to the elevator, which She took two floors up.

She knew exactly which room to go to, but She didn’t knock. She pounded on the door. It was answered by a brown eyed blonde, very pretty, very sweet looking, hair pulled back into a ponytail.

“Oh wow,” the blonde whispered, “it’s really you.”

She pushed her way past the blonde and into the middle of the room. Once there, she executed an about-face with military precision.

“Close the door,” She quietly ordered. The blonde did so.

“Come here,” She pointed to a spot on the floor directly in front of her. The blonde obeyed.

Reaching into her jacket, She brandished a braided red riding crop. The blonde fell to her knees, head bowed.

“Why am I here?” Her voice was hard as steel.

“I’ve been bed,” the blonde whispered.

“How have you been bad?”

“I’ve been a dirty little whore,” the blonde whispered even more quietly.

“What?”

“I’ve been a dirty little whore,” a little louder this time.

“I still can’t hear you.”

“I’ve been a dirty little whore!” The blonde practically shouted.

“And I’m here to show you how dirty little whores are treated.” She peeled off the jacket and was naked underneath but for the strap on harness. The dong flop forward, hitting the blonde on the top of the head. The blonde looked up and moaned, but the blonde could do nothing else until She allowed it.

“Suck my cock, dirty little whore, and don’t you dare stop until I tell you.”

The cock was massive, for bigger than anything the blonde had ever seen. Using both hands to hold it steady, the blonde’s mouth enveloped the head. Slowly, painfully, the cock was pushed further and further into the blonde’s mouth. Tears streamed down the blonde’s cheek, drool and spittle drenched the blonde’s chin. The blonde craved more.

The sound of the blonde choking and retching on the cock pleased Her. She tossed the crop onto the bed; using both hands She played with Her tits, pulling and twisting Her nipples.

It went on for a long while. Eventually, She grew bored. With a careless flick of Her hand, She pushed the blonde away.

“Take your clothes off.”

The blonde started to stand up.

Using Her foot, She pushed the blonde back down. “I didn’t give you fucking permission to stand. Now get those clothes off!”

The blonde struggled to disrobe while keeping on her knees.

“Now, on the bed.” She ordered.

The blonde the scrambled to comply.

Hooking Her arms under the blond’es legs, She jerked the blonde forward to the foot of the bed. The blonde’s legs dangling off the edge. She rested the cock atop the blonde’s crotch.

“Beg me for it,” She sneered.

The blonde’s legs stretched wide, “Please… Please give me your big, strong cock. Fuck my worthless cunt with it… Fuck all my dirty holes with it. I’ll do anything, anything you want. Please, I’m begging you, please fuck me like dirty little whore I am.”

The blonde wept as She pushed the cock into the worthless cunt. The blonde wept as She fucked all the dirty holes.

* * *

Jean slept later than usual Sunday morning, so by the time she woke up, Tali was long gone. Friday night had been spectacular, Saturday night even more so. Tali was a machine, completely insatiable. Jean chuckled as she thought back to how she promised herself she would wear Tali out. Stretching on the bed, working out the kinks and muscle aches, she wondered who had worn who out.

She replayed much of the previous two evenings in the shower, but thankfully, the hotel had a seemingly endless supply of hot water. Cleaned up, with a fresh set of clothes on, Jean felt almost normal again, and completely relaxed.

With a smirk, she made a mental note to thank Hillary.

The drive home took Jean clear across Happy River, and as she drove down the main boulevard, she noticed a cute looking coffee shop and decided she needed some caffeine for the ride. It was a cold morning, and she had some trouble finding a parking spot, so she was grateful to get inside the warm shop.

Tali was behind the counter.

Jeans pussy did a flip-flop at the site of the girl. The line was fairly long, and the nervous butterflies in Jean’s stomach became worse and worse as she gradually made her way forward.

Until finally it was her turn. Not knowing what else to say, Jean just smiled and said “Hey”.

“Hello. Can I take your order?”

No sign of recognition. No nervousness to the voice, no widening of the eyes, no quickening of the breath, no blush of the cheek. Tali stood there, quietly, patiently, waiting for the order.

Jean blinked with disbelief.

“Miss, are you okay?” Tali asked.

Jean blinked again, “Yes… I’m fine.”

“Then ... May I take your order?” .

Jean shook her head, “Large black coffee… To go.”

Jean said the last word as if it implied something significant. Whatever it implied was obviously lost on Tali. The order was filled, the money exchange, and Jean left.

She tried to make sense of it as she walked to her car. It was difficult to accept that two nights that had been so wonderful for her could mean so little to Tali, so little that the girl could brush her off completely. Then again, Jean reasoned, Tali certainly had more practice at this sort of thing. She probably head to keep a little emotional distance to do this kind of work. And after all, Jean reminded herself, the whole point of the weekend was to get laid… And there was no doubt she’d gotten her money’s worth on that point.

So wrapped in thought was she, Jean didn’t see the other person until their shoulders collided. She’d run into a brown eyed blonde, very pretty, very sweet looking, hair pulled back into a ponytail.

“Excuse me,” Jean said politely.

The blonde just stared at her, wide eyed, slack-jawed.

“Did I hurt you?”

The blonde shook her head and whispered, “No.”

“Okay then,” and a long moment of awkward silence.

“Goodbye.” Not waiting for an answer, Jean turned and walked away. At her car, she snuck a quick look back.

The blonde was still staring at her.