The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

  1. If you are underage or it is illegal in your area to read about sex acts, don’t read this.
  2. Nothing is real.
  3. Don’t copy and distribute this for profit. No one would pay you what it’s worth and the resulting bad karma would really suck.

Author’s Notes: A shorter, sweeter version of this is in Blankpage’s story expo at the MCForum. I had to add a lot of words to make this long enough for the EMCSA. Can’t decide if it’s better or not. Either way, I hope you enjoy it.

Turning Her On

I woke feeling refreshed and energetic. It was a Saturday and my girlfriend and I had celebrated the coming weekend last night by engaging in oral sex. We had 69’d, her on top, and I managed to make her come before I did, our tongues lapping at each other in near synchronicity.

God, I always feel so pliable whenever she makes me come. I fall asleep instantly and wake up in the best mood. Sheila must like me in a good mood, she’s been putting me to sleep that way for the past week. Not that I’m going to complain, mind you.

I flung my arms and legs all akimbo, taking up the whole bed, cuz Sheila had already gotten up. The sheets felt cool and I briefly considered going back to sleep. But, no, there’s always so much to do on a Saturday and the clock said 8. So, get up Jodie, and get ready.

"Sheila?" I called as pulled on my sox.

"Yeah?"

"Have you eaten already?"

"Nope. Waiting for you," she called back.

I saw her seated at the kitchen table as I padded in my sox (cold tile floors, you know) toward her. God, she’s gorgeous – shoulder-length blonde hair, startling blue eyes, and a curvy red mouth below a button nose. And her legs – I could go on and on about how they go on and on. How did I ever end up with her? And how lucky is it that not only is she beautiful but she’s so goddamn good at going down on me? She was smiling at me in a funny way. Like she knew something I didn’t. I kissed her on the cheek (always’ worried about morning breath) and then turned to the coffee pot.

"Do you really need a cup?" she asked.

"No, not really," I said as I poured some into my favorite mug, "I feel so full of energy and ready to go. But you know how it is with addictions."

"Mmmm, I do know. Like I’m addicted to your pussy."

"Please tell me you love me for other reasons, too," I pretended to pout.

"Of course, sweetie, there’s the fact that you’re such a good little slave" she laughed.

"What?" I asked, trying to remember the last time we had role-played. "That was months ago. But I’m sure we could –"

"No, no, dear, that’s not what I meant," she interrupted. I cocked an eyebrow at her to show just how confuzzled I was.

"’Splain me," I said. Her grin was huge and I started to think about worrying.

"I’ll go one better, I’ll show you," she said, "I’ll give you a command and you try to disobey it. Come here and kneel at my feet."

I took a few steps, while trying my best not to, and found myself kneeling in front of her. I started to freak out.

"What the hell?" I shrieked.

"Cum now for your Mistress," she said, the same big grin on her face. I came, as ordered, and felt myself falling asleep.

* * *

Jodie was adorable, kneeling at my feet with that blank look on her face. Her long auburn hair spilled down her back in a wavy sheaf and her brown eyes were clear and depthless. She hadn’t bothered to put anything on but those cute red ankle socks with black trim and I took a moment to let my eyes roam over her familiar body: her pert breasts and large nipples, her slightly poochy tummy that curved so delicately, and her fit, taut thighs. It was all I could do to keep myself from waking her up and fully confiding the secret. She was my slave now, finally, even when awake.

"Jodie, can you hear me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"How do you feel?"

"Horny and ready to please you, as always," she replied in a monotone. How sexy. Last night I had her describe everything I was doing to her and what she was feeling in that monotone as I fingered her pussy: "You’re parting my pussy lips with your fingers. It makes me feel sexy. Your fingers are sliding into me. It’s bringing me closer to orgasm. You’ve withdrawn your fingers after pumping them into a few times. It makes me feel empty. I want you in me…" Then, as I was fucking her with my strap-on: "Your rubber cock is sliding in and out of my pussy, it feels so good to be empty and then filled again. The ridges… oh, God, I’m coming… you were still fucking me as I came… my body is trembling…"

I came much too quickly last night, it was so exciting. She was so blunt, so unashamed, and there was no emotion in her voice.

In fact, the whole week had been a series of quick orgasms after I’d entranced my beautiful girlfriend by giving her one of her own. I’d been able to play off her natural sleepiness after coming – she turned out to be a good hypnosis subject.

Now I spread my legs and my robe parted. I had been stewing in my own juices for an hour or so, waiting for her to wake up just so I could put her back to sleep. It was my turn to come. I didn’t even have to command her, she just scooted closer, bent her head to her work, and lazily traced her fingernails up my legs as she started to tongue my clit. One finger, then two, worked their way easily into me and then pressed up, smoothly massaging me. I could tell that I was going to come too quickly again. What of it? I asked myself. You’ve just about finished her training under hypnosis this past month, you’re allowed to get over-excited.

So I let myself go, let myself just feel and not think, and then I came all over my hypnotized slave’s face, holding her head against me as I made more noise than I ever had. When I finally felt like moving again I tilted her face up and bent mine to kiss her, tasting myself on her lips and her tongue. Her face was still deliciously blank but she returned the ferocity of my kiss with a passionate one of her own. I told her to clean herself up and then come back to me. My pussy started to quiver again as I watched her walk back towards the bathroom. Just one more task…

* * *

I woke feeling refreshed and energetic. It was a Saturday and my girlfriend and I had celebrated the coming weekend last night by engaging in oral sex. We had 69’d, her on top, and I managed to make her cum before I did, our tongues lapping at each other in near synchronicity.

God, I always feel so pliable whenever she makes me come. I fall asleep instantly and wake up in the best mood. Sheila must like me in a good mood, she’s been putting me to sleep that way for the past week. Not that I’m going to complain, mind you.

I flung my arms and legs all akimbo, taking up the whole bed, cuz Sheila had already gotten up. The sheets felt cool and I briefly considered going back to sleep. But, no, there’s always so much to do on a Saturday, so much to do for Sheila, and the clock said 10! So, get up Jodie, and get ready.

"Sheila?" I called as I started making the bed.

"Yeah?"

"Have you eaten already?"

"Nope. Waiting for you," she called back.

"What do you want to eat this morning?" I asked her as I padded into the kitchen in my sox (those darn cold floors!) and ignored the coffee pot in favor of the orange juice. I can’t believe I used to crave coffee. I was so addicted. But now, thanks to Sheila, I didn’t need it anymore. Just one more wonderful thing she’s done for me.

"Waffles?" she suggested. I kissed her again and started on breakfast. I love helping Sheila in any way I can. It’s the least I can do for her. She’s so wonderful – kind and sweet and intelligent. And the orgasms! My God! I’d do anything to keep those coming!

"Slave, before you make me waffles, tell me how much you love me and enjoy serving me," Sheila said.

"Oh, Mistress, I can’t even put it into words! I love you with every cell and every breath. I feel tingly all over whenever I do something for you. Whenever I can anticipate your needs. Whatever I can do for you, just tell me and it’s done," I said breathlessly. Sheila looked back at me with a confusing look – half sultry and half disbelieving. How could she not believe how much I loved her?

Then her look turned to one of pure joy. I had to put the glass of orange juice down to keep from spilling it when she said, "Good girl," and gave me the biggest smile I’ve ever seen.