The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Turning Things Around

(Fm, Ff, hypnosis)

Two couples have fun practicing erotic hypnosis together. Who would have expected a problem when the men persuade the women to put on a lesbian sex show?

Chapter 1: Hypnotic Control

Frank and Amos were hypnotizing their wives again. The two couples had been practicing recreational hypnosis together for several months. Each of them was now a competent hypnotist, and a trained subject. Shirley and Morgan had just stripped naked, and were blankly waiting to be commanded.

Amos was acting as tonight’s hypnotist. He turned to Frank and asked, “What haven’t we tried? Do you have any fun ideas?”

“Our wives are a pair of hot babes, and they were open enough to swinging that we didn’t have much trouble convincing them to swap. We’ve never made them get it on with each other, though. The one thing I’ve always wanted here is to have them give us a lesbian sex show.”

“Dude! But don’t you think we should ask them about that when they’re wide awake?”

“I was afraid they might say no. Just look at them, and tell me you don’t want to watch too. If you’re scared to do it, transfer rapport to me!”

Amos looked at the women, then sighed and said, “I have a feeling we’re going to regret this, but you’re on.”

Amos suggested to the women that they had often had fantasies about other women, and at times looked at each other and other women friends with desire. He reassured them that they felt safe and comfortable broadening their love lives in this direction. He invited them to remember many past experiences of arousal and sexual pleasure, then anchored those feelings to the sight and feeling and smell and taste of each other’s bodies. He had them repeat affirmations to each other, like “I’ve always thought you were beautiful. You’re so sexy I can’t resist making love with you. I want to be your girlfriend.”

The women imagined all the reluctance and inhibitions they had ever felt about getting sexually involved with a woman as a barrier of clear Jello between them. They moved toward each other in tiny steps, pulled by their lust for each other, which got stronger and stronger as they approached, pushing the Jello out of the way, then burning it off. As their bodies touched, they both moaned with desire. Guided by suggestions from both Amos and Frank, they explored the possibilities and brought each other to several orgasms.

“Now let’s straighten them out a bit!” Frank proposed, and Amos instructed each woman to give a blow job to the other’s husband, enjoying the sharing, and still feeling a strong connection to each other. Neither man took long after the exciting show. As Morgan and Amos got dressed to go home, both women still seemed deep in thought, and very much aware of each other. Shirley let out a little whimper as Morgan moved toward the door, and gave her one last passionate kiss. Morgan looked into her eyes and said, “Come over for lunch tomorrow. We need to talk about this!”

Frank muttered to Amos, “Dude, you may have been right that this was too much to spring on the girls as a surprise. While she was doing me, Morgan looked at me like she almost hated me. She didn’t bite down, but she wasn’t too hypnotized to think about it!”

“We can deal with any problems as they come up,” Amos said uneasily. “You were right that they were beautiful together, and they certainly seemed to enjoy it. Maybe this will all work out.”

Chapter 2: Too Deeply Convinced

Shirley and Morgan woke from a nap after a long sweet afternoon session of aerobic sex. They embraced and looked into each other’s eyes for a minute. Then Shirley asked in a small voice, “What are we going to do?”

“What seems best to us, sweetheart,” Morgan replied firmly. “From my point of view, the main thing is that we stay lovers. All hypnotic influence aside, I love you. Being your girlfriend is already the most wonderful experience of my life, and keeping that going long term is my most important goal.”

Shirley kissed Morgan’s nipple, and Morgan brushed away a tear trickling down Shirley’s cheek. “Thanks for going first, brave heart,” Shirley said. “I feel exactly the same way about you, even though I was too chicken to say so. Girlfriends forever! But then what are we going to do about the boys?”

I’ve been having some thoughts about that,” Morgan replied. “They made us do lesbian sex without asking our consent; their idea was that if we liked it once we’d tried it, everything would be OK. Many swinging women are bi, and it never occurred to them to wonder why we weren’t already. My guess is that we both knew instinctively this would become very important to us if we got into it, and we didn’t want to mess up what we already had. This worked better than they knew; it seems this experience resonated with something deep in both our natures, and we got much too deeply convinced of our attraction and our love to ever go back to the way things were before. Well, we both still like our husbands and want to keep them, but I’ve got some ideas about what life should be like for the boys now that they’re married to a lesbian couple. It seems only fair to me that we don’t have to ask their permission to change them as long as they’re convinced they like it when we’re all done.”

“Cool! It’s surprising to think of us as a lesbian couple, but that’s what we seem to be. I wonder if either of them thought that sauce for the goose could end up goosing the gander?”

“If you don’t mind my speaking of your husband this way, Frank seems to do most of his thinking with the little head down below. From a couple of things he said about it, I think Amos had some scruples about the no-consent aspect, but he went ahead and did it anyway, so he’s got the new regime fairly coming to him too.”

“Fair enough. So we hypnotize both of them together, and then what?”

Chapter 3: Needing to Serve

Morgan snapped her fingers and said,“Pussy Power!”

Frank and Amos plunged back into deep trance. When they were ready to be programmed, each said automatically, “I obey the Pussy!”

Morgan repeated suggestions from previous sessions, then added new ideas for the boys to accept. “You are pleased and proud that your wife is in a lesbian relationship. You understand that this is the most important of the bonds among the four of us, because we are so beautiful together. When Shirley and I suggest ideas to you that conflict with what you used to think, you eagerly surrender your silly little boy thoughts and accept our female wisdom as what you know is true. Whenever you accept one of these new truths, and whenever you obey a command one of us has given you, you feel a rush of satisfaction and pleasure, and you get a boner. Real men follow their women, and you are both very manly men!”

After adding more specific suggestions to deal with problems and difficulties each man had reported, Morgan gave her usual cue to emerge from trance, “The Pussy has spoken!”

Frank and Amos responded, “The Pussy thinks for me!” and woke up.

After thanking Morgan for the session, both men started in on their weekend list of chores. Passing Frank in the side yard between their houses, Amos noticed that he seemed to be upset. “Is something wrong?” he asked.

“I wanted to play golf today,” Frank replied. “I keep thinking about just going to the course, but I keep putting it off until a little later, a little later...Once I thought I had made up my mind to leave right then, and the next thing I knew it was half an hour later, and I was deeply involved in another chore. It just slipped my mind!”

Amos laughed. “That’s the way an accepted post-hypnotic command works. Shirley put you under at breakfast and gave you your list of honey-dos, just as Morgan did for me, and now we don’t have a choice about doing them. I don’t know why you’re still resisting the new arrangement; I love it that Morgan is the boss of me!”

“You were always wishing she would take more power in your relationship,” Frank grumbled. “I don’t mind being Shirley’s slave as long as it’s just a sex game, but the rest of the time I’m used to being in charge.”

“Imagine that you’ve finished your list and were all set to throw your golf clubs in the car, and Shirley comes up and gives you another thing to do. You can see yourself doing as she says, can’t you?”

“Yes...”

“And as you think about that, do you or do you not have a boner?”

“Yes, I can’t help it!”

“Then the only difference is that we’re both bound to obey our wives now, but you’re losing a lot of the fun of this by grumbling and trying to resist. Why not just relax and enjoy it? I suppose you could take off and leave me to try to cope with two sexy women all by myself..”

“No you don’t! I’m Shirley’s partner even if it gets a little difficult sometimes. I guess I’ll ask for extra brainwashing to help me accept the way things are now.”

“That’s the right way to deal with it!”

Chapter 4: Frank Learns His Place

Shirley hugged Morgan as she went over the notes they had prepared for Frank’s next session. “Thanks for helping me figure out how to get my man under control, darling,” she said. “Are you sure you want me to be the hypnotist? I think you’re just better at it.”

“Frank is your boy,” Morgan replied calmly, “and what he needs most is to learn to surrender to you automatically. He already takes my commands in and follows them without much of a struggle, although he resents that fact. We need to convert that resentment into joyful acceptance, and make you at least as powerful a Goddess in his mind as I am.”

“You’re right, and I guess I am more excited than I am nervous. And where did you get the powerful brainwashing drug you promised him?”

“Out of your medicine cabinet,” Morgan chuckled, showing Shirley the bottle.

“Nyquil is a powerful brainwashing drug?” Shirley giggled.

“It is for someone who has accepted a hypnotic suggestion that it is,” Morgan confirmed.

Shirley’s eyes went wide. “Oooh, that’s really girl sneaky! I like that idea a lot! In fact...Morgan, honey, would you please use that trick on me sometime?”

“What instructions would you like to to be brainwashed with?” Morgan said with a knowing smile.

“Oh, you already have me figured out! It’s nice that we both dominate the boys, but between us you’ve always really been the dominant partner. I’d like you to make that explicit, by brainwashing me to be your slave girl.”

“You’ve got a deal, slave girl!” Morgan said triumphantly. “I had the fantasy of being your Mistress, and I hoped you shared it from the submissive angle. I wanted you to ask me for it, though. Expect this to happen quite soon, and to come as a surprise. Good girl!”

Frank returned to deep trance for Shirley quickly and easily, and willingly took the powerful brainwashing drug she offered him. While they waited for it to take effect, she gently wiggled a condom-wrapped wand vibrator up his ass, and positioned it based on his feedback until it was resting on his prostate. She turned it on for a few seconds, pleased to notice how he bucked at that pleasant shock, and that his already erect cock grew rock hard. “Most of you is already on board with the new arrangement, sweetheart,” she explained. “There’s just that one little part of you clinging to old roles. For the new you, what I’m doing with you now is just another form of pleasant stimulation. And you are about to accept that the new you is the real you. Otherwise, if you were really a macho man, you would be so screwed!”

Shirley repeated the suggestions Frank was already familiar with, and invited him to look back over his earlier life from a new point of view. Again and again Frank discovered that an experience that taught him to want to be in control of a woman involved pleasing a male authority figure by accepting ideas he didn’t really feel right with. He imagined a future of complete surrender to Shirley’s will, and Morgan’s too whenever Shirley was not using him. He smiled with satisfaction and relief as he did; now he didn’t have to pretend to be macho when he didn’t feel that way. He could just be himself, and enjoy the feelings of safety and comfort he got from female leadership. He explained his new understanding aloud, and felt the vibrator applying Shirley’s authority to him until he came hard.

Frank opened his eyes, and found his Goddess smiling at him. He knelt before Shirley and kissed her feet, asking “How may I serve you, darling?”

“You have a better understanding of your rightful place in the world now, don’t you, sweet boy?” Shirley responded.

“You really washed my brain, Shirley! I feel like those silly boy thoughts I was clinging to were like dusty old cobwebs, and I’m so glad to be thinking your wise thoughts instead. My place is under you, serving and pleasing you all the time in whatever ways you require.”

“Such a good boy! You may offer me oral worship now.”

“Thank you, Goddess!” Frank said, gently running his hands up Shirley’s legs as she lay down across their bed, then burying his face between her thighs.

Chapter 5: Transmitting the Meme

Frank came home fuming from the golf course. “What’s up?” Amos asked.

“George was in my foursome today, talking about how a woman’s duty is to surrender to her husband and follow him. He actually asked for advice about how to get his wife to comply with that nonsense!”

“Remember where your head was on that topic a month ago?” Amos asked sympathetically.

Frank blushed, muttering “I’d rather not!”

“Well, you can imagine how a man could still have silly macho opinions if his wife hasn’t guided him into a receptive state and explained things to him. You and I like being second-class citizens of the Gynarchy, but most of our society has not gotten there yet. It doesn’t help George change his thinking to whomp him upside the head. What would help is to think of a way our wives could get close enough to George’s wife to clue her in.”

“Hmmm...I think Shirley has met Edith at the Big Sisters tutoring group. That might be an in; she’ll just be learning to be a Big Sister in a whole new way! I like it!” Frank grinned. “It will be such fun to see the looks on the faces of our golf partners when George starts holding forth on how much more fun it is to obey his Goddess.”

“Then you can be thinking, ‘Beware...bewaaare...your turn will come!’ Then another of your golfing buddies realizes that his wife is the boss of him, and the others don’t know whether to feel panic or eager anticipation.”

“Resistance is futile; they will be assimilated! And love it, of course.”

Chapter 6: The Spiral Spins

Shirley and Frank arrived punctually at Morgan and Amos’s house for Trance Night. Frank had noticed Shirley’s harem slave costume with admiration; he realized what was going on as she knelt to Morgan and kissed her feet, saying, “Your slave girl returns, Mistress!”

“Welcome, my sweet slave!” Morgan murmured. As Amos served drinks, Morgan explained this deepening of her relationship with Shirley, and instructed the men to accept it as natural.

“Darling, why does it matter what your boys think?” Amos asked curiously.

“Because we’ve decided that we trust your acceptance of the new rules, and starting tonight, the boys will be taking their turns as hypnotists again. Frank, you get to have fun with us tonight! How do you feel about that?”

“Like I’m doing an enjoyable service for you and Shirley, Morgan. You’re right about the new rules. For both of us, female supremacy is now part of the way life is, and we wouldn’t even want to try to change that.”

“Excellent! Now, trance us like a good obedient boy!”

The End