The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

12 Hypnotic Days of Christmas

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. An idea that just hit me and I had to do it. Now, it’s not as detailed in induction and sex scenes as some of my other works since I’m going more for an effect piece (plus, let’s face it, it’d be WAY too damn long). I hope it’s a good effect for all of you. I’m sure you’ll all have little problem providing details where I don’t Happy Holidays.

Enjoy.

WANTED: High School Females for holiday job as Christmas messengers. Applicants must be at least 17, energetic and able to take direction. No experience needed but photo must accompany application. Send to Marvin Carristers, PO Box 44538, Albany, NY. Applicants accepted for first interview will be informed by phone. Big $$$$ for any help.

December 13th

The classroom was a bit crowded, the chatter of young women easily heard from the hallways through the half-closed door. There were a dozen women inside, all chattering away at each other, each seeming a bit excited. They were a mix of students, all about 17 or 18, all rather attractive and all hoping that this would lead to a big-time job for all of them.

The chattering died down as the door opened and Marvin Carristers stepped in. He was a tall man and not too bad-looking but not overly handsome either. He wore a nice suit and a smile, nodding at the girls, all of whom were able to tell this was some big money here and hoped it’d rub off on them.

“Hello, ladies,” he said in a surprisingly nasal tone that threw them off a bit. “I’m Marvin Carristers. I wanted to thank you all for coming in today and listening to my presentation. As you’ve no doubt been told, this is a prime opportunity for you to earn some extra money for the holidays, which is something I know you’d all like. And the fact you are each being paid $50 just for being here today no doubt tells you how confident we are at being able to find jobs for you.”

Marvin moved up to the television set at the front of the room, sliding a tape into its VCR and readying it up. “Now, we held this meeting at the high school since you could all get to it easily,” he explained as he set things up. “As you’ve no doubt all have questions about just what the job entails, I’m going to show you this presentation video that will explain everything.”

Marvin hit “play” and moved to the door, shutting it and turning off the lights. He turned to see all the girls carefully look right at the TV, all hoping to make a good impression by being attentive. The screen was dark for a few moments before a shape formed. It appeared to be a large crystal ornament, slowly spinning, glowing brightly with patterns of light flowing from it.

“Christmas is a time to relax,” a soft female voice came from the TV, catching all the girls’ attention. “A time for peace. Relaxing peace to all. Relaxing peace to all. A time to just sit back and relax, just sit back and relax, watch the pretty ball and relax, just relax, just relax......”

Marvin watched carefully as the girls all started to relax, all looking carefully at the screen. Their bodies soon began to slump in their chairs, their faces looking blankly at the screen, eyes becoming glazed as the hypnotic design and subliminal messages on the screen and in the holiday music pouring out, all swiftly lured them into a trance state. Marvin watched the dozen women go under and smiled brightly. This was going to be the best present he’d ever created.

December 14th

Dr. Harvey Wilthorp sighed as he stepped into his apartment. It had been a long day at the office, too long and the worse of it was, he hadn’t been able to get his usual type of fun there either with that damn student assistant at every appointment. Sometimes, being a psychiatrist just didn’t pay. Well, it did financially, as his spacious apartment proved, but lately he just hadn’t gotten that same amount of satisfaction on the job as he used to.

Maybe he was getting old, maybe that was it. He was aware his clientele was shrinking, younger psychiatrists snapping many up. He knew he could keep a few, in fact he often used “special persuasion” to make sure of that but others were just eager to find someone with new ideas and new ways to help.

Harvey sighed as he stepped into his bedroom, hoping to grab a quick nap before going out later for a party. He froze in the doorway to his room, staring in amazement at the sight within.

Inside, standing before the bed and staring blankly forward, was a beautiful young woman. She had light blond hair brushing down her back and her outfit accented all her sensuous curves. It was a white silk negligee with a plunging neckline, sheer to allow her pert and pointed breasts to be seen, white stockings covering her slim legs. What really struck Harvey was the blankness of her face and eyes, a blankness he knew all to well.

He came forward, staring in amazement at her. He could tell she was hypnotized and deeply but how and who she was still remained a mystery. For the first time, he noticed a small tag stuck to her hip and reached over to pick it up and tear it off, reading it.

“On the First Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
A Partridge in a Pear Tree”

Okay, so I’m not a true love and there’s no tree but I think this works well nonetheless. Consider this the start of my Christmas present to you, Uncle Harvey. Years ago, you helped me hone my hypnotic skills and it’s paid off big time for me. I figured it was finally time to give you something back for that. So, here’s the start. Her name is Randi and I think you’ll find her sex drive matches the name. Triggers and such are on the back of the card. Don’t wear yourself out too much, Unc. I’ve got eleven more days left.....

Your nephew, Marvin.

Harvey read the note and smiled. “Damn, the boy’s grown so much,” he whispered as he looked up at the blank-faced Randi. “Well, my dear. I suppose you’ll do anything I tell you to?”

“Yes, Master,” she intoned and Harvey loved the sound of that coming from her lovely throat, so much that it inspired him. “Well, let’s start off slowly, my dear. A blowjob for a start.”

Without hesitation, Randi fell to her knees, her hands going to the front of Harvey’s pants, undoing them and pulling out his cock. She immediately placed it in her mouth and started to suck on it, the rod instantly hardening in her mouth as she licked at it, Harvey groaning and starting to feel himself build up for the start of what would be quite a few orgasms to come in the next few days.

December 15th

Harvey had never rushed home so fast in his life, wondering what his nephew had planned. Randi had been such a lovely find the night before. She really did live up to her name, going at Harvey full-scale, riding him hard several times and sucking his cock a few more. He’d used the triggers to send her home with no memory of the encounter. He was sure Marvin had found a way to make sure the girl’s parents didn’t raise a holler over their daughter’s strange hours, leaving her open for fun.

Harvey entered the apartment and rushed to his bedroom. As he’d hoped, there was something waiting for him. Two some things in fact, perfectly identical girls, with curly black hair and perfectly matched bodies, clad in white and blue underwear, with their identical black clits showing and their full breasts pushed forward, both with blank expressions on their faces. One had a tag on them that Harvey ripped off and read.

“On the Second Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Two Turtledoves”

Meet Jerri and Kerri. (Yeah, I know, goofy parents). Now, I know even you don’t sink to incest but I think you’ll find each can provide you with a lot of fun. Kerri is a bit more outgoing than her sis so I’m sure you can think of fun for this. Oh, as to which is which? I’ll let you figure that out.

Marvin.

Harvey smiled as he stripped, watching the two twins. He knew neither would tell him who they were, Marvin enjoyed little games like that. Fine, the old man would just find out on his own. Way on his own. He moved in and kissed one twin full on the mouth, feeling her respond. He broke off and moved over, kissing the other sister and feeling the same response. He had them lie down next to each other and moved his cock to the two wonderful chests, dragging it along the four breasts, the shaft hardening and the girls sighing as they felt a different kind of cane move across them.

December 16th

Harvey was slightly disappointed as he entered the bedroom. Instead of someone new, or someones new, there was Randi, Jerri and Kerri. Of course, the fact all three were nearly naked made up for it. The only clothing they wore was a very thin layer of satin over their bodies, with a nice reddish batch of feathers sitting right above each ass. Harvey took the tag and read.

“On the Third Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Three French Hens”

Okay, not your usual batch of poultry but nice, I think. Don’t worry, I’ll have some new ladies for you soon. In the meantime, make these little chickens cluck. Oh, yeah, as you’ve no doubt guessed, the ladies have no hang-ups about making love to each other. Enjoy.”

“Indeed I will,” Harvey smiled as he moved in. He moved over to Jerri (at least he hoped it was her) and kissed her, turning her around and moving to her, his cock pushing past the feathers to enter her. A simple command and Kerri and Randi were soon on the bed, kissing each other hard and fast, their hands roving over each other as they went at it, neither noticing how Harvey was driving one chick wild.

December 17th

Harvey was a bit more excited coming into his apartment today. He was hoping Marvin’s promise to get some new ladies into this little “gift” of his was going to mean fun. That promise was fulfilled as he entered the bedroom and found them waiting.

Besides Randi, Kerry and Jerri was a new girl, black-skinned and just as gorgeous with the same blank look, her braided hair flowing behind her exquisite face. She was wearing the same outfit as the others, white lace surrounding their torsos, white collars around their necks, sheer hose and nothing else.

“On the Fourth Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Four Calling Birds”

The new one’s named Jacquelyn. Figured a little color could spark up things. She gives as much as the rest of the girls, don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll enjoy making her reach the high notes.

A command and Randi was on the floor, Jerri and Kerri moving to her, each sucking on one of her pert breasts. Meanwhile, Harvey was pushing Jacquelyn to the bed, parting her legs to allow his cock to enter her. The black woman moaned as he went at her, licking at her breasts as they went at it, their skins a bright contrast but their voices soon joined in very unique calls.

December 18th

Harvey had never understood just how imaginative his nephew could be with his little hypnotic games. At least, not until now.

The five women in his bedroom had each been treated to a light coating of golden body paint. In the cases of Randi, Kerri and Jerri, it made them shine brighter while Jacquelyn’s mix of color was an interesting effect. Then there was the new girl, a bit short but still nice, an athlete by the looks of things. With her well-toned muscles brought out even better with the paint and her stylish blond hair also treated in a similar golden tone, it made her look like some sort of brilliant statue.

But the paint was almost secondary to the other part of the girl’s appearance. They were each totally naked aside from the bright golden hoops attached by special pads to their mid-sections, the golden bands and skins shining under the lights of the bedroom.

“On the Fifth Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Five Golden Rings”

The new one is Gabrielle, big star on the track and swim teams. She’s gay but I think you may be able to get her to accept a cock, if she’s been worn out enough. I was tempted to use Rosie (“ring around” get it?) But decided to wait a couple nights. It’ll be worth it, trust me.

Harvey was learning to trust his nephew quite a bit as he knelt down and moved towards Gabrielle’s pussy, the one part of her not covered in paint (no doubt for health issues), sliding his tongue inside and starting to lick away. Gabrielle let out a long and slow moan as Harvey went to work, trying to ring her in in a special way. The Five Rings were usually the crescendo of the song and Harvey hoped it wouldn’t be the case here, that it would get much better.

December 19th

Seeing how this was his day off, Harvey decided he might get a chance to see just how Marvin was getting these girls to him in the first place. He waited by the apartment for most of the day, checking his watch and clock nearly every minute. He tired to watch TV but that didn’t work well and he started to worry the gifts were ending early. He was tempted to call Marvin but knew that would spoil the whole point of the gifts.

He finally retired to his study to go over some files but his mind kept wandering through it all. He tapped the table, sighing as he tried to study a compulsive liar’s file and see what was true or not but couldn’t quite concentrate.

A noise got his attention and he stood up, moving to his living room where he saw them: Six women, all dressed in white lace, breasts, ass and pussies showing in all cases. Each had their hair dyed white with a lovely lace scarf flowing down their back. The new girl was Latin, with dark skin and a killer body, full pointed breasts and curly hair flowing around her face, her eyes no doubt beautiful when they weren’t totally blank under a trance.

“On the Sixth Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Six Geese a Laying”

Roberta is the new one’s name and boy is she hot. She’s been with a dozen guys already and is always the dominant one. That will show up here but don’t worry, you’ll like it. Dye will wash out quick, make sure they do it before you send them home. Now break in this little flock.

A few minutes later, Harvey could tell Marvin hadn’t been lying. Roberta was an animal, showering him with kisses as they rolled about on the floor, her on top. She started to ride his cock, her dyed white hair bouncing around her dark face, her features in ecstasy as she cried out in Spanish in utter pleasure. Around them, the other girls were going at each other, Jerri with Jacquelyn in a 69 while Kerri, Randi and Gabrielle withered around each other’s bodies, the geese laying each other in ways the song hadn’t intended.

December 20th

Harvey was worried. Very worried. He had rushed right home and to the bedroom butt here was no one waiting for him this time. He looked all around but no sign of any “present.” He was starting to get worried when he saw a note on the table. It said simply “The pool.”

Harvey headed up the stairs to the heated pool on the top floor of his apartment complex. On instinct, he had changed into a pair of swim trunks and a light shirt, although he suspected he wouldn’t be wearing either for long. He opened the door and then locked it behind him. He walked to the pool area and stared at the sight before them.

Standing in a perfect row, hands behind backs so their ample chests were thrown out were seven girls. Each wore a pair of white swim trunks but were topless. Attached to their backs by a thin wire wrapping around their fronts, were a pair of white wings. As soon as they saw Harvey, the girls stepped forward and in perfect unison, dived into the water. They swam forward, seven speeding female bodies, all trying to reach Harvey first but one made it to the end.

She pulled herself up and stood before him, staring blankly at him. She was extremely beautiful, with short black hair in a pageboy style that served well in the water, her toned body showing her prowess, a waterproof tag hanging from her neck.

“On the Seventh Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Seven Swans A-Swimming”

Wanted to surprise you a bit here. This is Rosie, captain of the swim team. Here’s a secret: She and Gabrielle have been lovers for months but she happens to be bi, so I’m sure you can think of plenty of fun there. I’ll leave you to your water sports.

Rosie groaned as she leaned against the wall of the pool, her legs wrapped around Harvey’s waist, holding him in while he plunged his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy, loving the cries and moans she let out as he went at her hard. On the pool steps, Jacquelyn stood, her legs spread wide so the twins could move up and lick at it while Randi squeezed at her ass. Unheeding of how her lover was getting her brains fucked out a few feet away, Gabrielle was passionately kissing Roberta, their pussies rubbing underwater to start a full afternoon of water games.

December 21st

Harvey checked the note in his hands one more time. When his answering service had forwarded the message from Marvin, he’d been a bit taken aback at his nephew’s request that he take a drive out of the city and to a farmland area. However, when he thought about the next day on the list, he realized it made sense and he hoped his nephew was thinking along the same lines.

He finally parked by the farm his nephew had told him about, stepping out and heading up the walk towards the large barn area. He shrugged off the cold and stepped inside, pleasantly surprised to find a few portable heaters warming things up. Of course, he was going to do some warming up himself at what was inside the bar.

Sitting in a row of stools were the seven ladies, with a new addition. The new one was the perfect farm girl: dark-haired, and, like the others, with pig-tails, a couple of freckles but a much nicer body that some might think. Like the others, she wore a milkmaid’s cap, with old-style riding chaps, her pussy showing and her nipples erect in the cold air.

“On the Eighth Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Eight Maids A-Milking”

Well, hope the drive was worth it. The farm is Daisy’s (Yes, that is her name), she commutes to the school I did my recruiting at. So, if the barn gets too cold, feel free to move things into the house. I’m sure you’ve got some down-home treatment waiting for you.

Harvey had never made love to anyone in a barn before and he swiftly made a mental note to try it more often. He had Daisy leaning on a bale of hay as he plunged his cock into her behind, taking the young girl in a way she had never been taken before, squeezing her cheeks hard as he went at her, loving how she squealed with every plunge into her. Nearby, Gabrielle and Rosie were going at each other on the floor while the twins had paired off against Randi and Jacquelyn and Roberta squeezed her own breasts, the one maid there actually trying some milking.

December 22nd

Marvin apparently wanted his uncle to do a bit more traveling, judging from the note that was sending him to the dance studio in the middle of the city. Harvey had a pretty good idea what to expect now. Or at least he thought he did. The moment he stepped into the studio, he realized his nephew had defied his expectations yet again.

One one side of the studio were ten gorgeous women, all in tight leotard bottoms but no tops. The new additions were a black-skinned girl with short hair and a lovely blonde with a very nice set of legs. Before Harvey could wonder what was off, he looked to the other side of the studio and was rocked. Nine young men stood there, all in simple shorts, all in nice condition and all wearing hypnotized expressions. A tag lay on the floor and Harvey bent to read it.

“On the Ninth Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Nine Ladies Dancing
On the Tenth Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Ten Lords A-Leaping”

Okay, I could have skipped the Lords, but hey, I’m a traditionalist. You didn’t think I’d be using this on ladies alone, did you? Plenty of markets out there for hypnotized studs. Don’t know if orgies are your scene but maybe you’ll like it. Oh, black girl is Brandy, the blonde is Julia. Get dancing.

Marvin was right, orgies usually weren’t Harvey’s scene but he was adapting well, with Julia on her back, his cock in her pussy while Brandy sat on her face and her lick out her snatch. Harvey could see Jerri and Kerri both being fucked against the mirrored walls, creating a lovely double image as Gabrielle and Roberta were in a 69, each licking out the other while a man had his cock in each pussy. Marvin couldn’t see the others clearly but he knew the men and women were having a very nice time dancing and fucking all their cares away.

December 23rd

Harvey was in bed and enjoying the very nice rest. He needed it after a solid ten days of fucking several women at once, topped off by that incredible experience the day before. He had no idea how his nephew would clean up that mess but he was sure it would be costly.

For now, he just wanted to relax and unwind, hopefully get some sleep. He wasn’t as young as he used to be and needed some downtime. He sighed, resting his head on the pillows and tried to sleep.

The blast of a pipe woke him up with a start. He blinked his eyes open and took a moment to realize he wasn’t dreaming. Before him were eleven women, each wearing a short plaid skirt with no top, caps with tassels and each had a set of bagpipes. In the center was a new one, a gorgeous redhead, her curly locks framing her blank but beautiful face, a note dangling from her pipes.

“On the Eleventh Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Eleven Pipers Piping”

That is the way it goes, right? I always get this and the drummers mixed up. Suppose it doesn’t matter. The redhead is Maureen and she really is Scottish, exchange student. So she knows just how to use the pipes. In more ways than one.

Harvey groaned as he felt Maureen’s mouth suck away at his cock. He had already learned how much she loved taking it up the ass and now she was a great cock-sucker to boot. What was really turning him on though was the fact that she had Roberta lying under her, licking at her red-haired pussy as she sucked away. Glancing aside, Harvey couldn’t believe his eyes as Gabrielle had Jerri and Kerri lying on their stomachs, pushing a pipe into each pussy, driving the twins wild with screams. Harvey listened as Gabrielle lay on a bag, letting out wild notes as she shifted with Julia’s tongue in her pussy, an interesting note that drove Harvey on to come into the piper’s throat from his own pipe.

December 24th

One more day. He just had to comfort himself that this was the last day. After today, he was swearing off any more sex. At least until after the New Year. Harvey groaned as he sat in his plush chair, the pains of the last few days finally catching up to him. He was going to need a serious massage when this was done and this time without taking advantage of the female masseuse.

He thought at first it was his head pounding with pain when he heard the beats. It took a few moments to sink in that it was drums, pounding in a hard pattern as they came to his door. It opened (somehow, he knew one of them had a key) and a lovely young brunette led the dozen women into the apartment, all banging away on their drums in perfect rythym. They wore the drums and nothing else at all, straps held between their naked breasts.

“On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Twelve Drummers Drumming”

Okay, this is, Unc, the big finish. Bandleader is Cheryl, she’s drill major at the school, quite impressive. So, this is the big wrap-up, Unc. Now, it’s up to you, but I do have a little suggestion........

Cheryl’s grunts and moans echoed in the room as she drove herself onto Harvey, who was still seated in his plush chair, welcoming her body onto his cock. He rubbed at her breasts, pinching the nipples hard as she worked on him, her breasts easily kneaded in his hands as they went at it.

Behind them, the eleven girls knelt, drumsticks beating away. However, instead of snares, the beats were of wood on flesh as the girls were beating on their own breasts, their faces showing flushed looks of excitement as they watched Cheryl continue to work away on Harvey’s rod, welcoming it into her, loving the feeling as he got ready to come. Harvey let loose, Cheryl crying out and with a final whack on their tits, the other eleven girls came at once, their lovely scream the best holiday music Harvey had ever heard.

December 25th

“Well, Uncle Harvey?” Marvin grinned. “Did you like it?”

Harvey smiled back. He had just arrived at Marvin’s large mansion home, ready for to pay his Christmas visit and thank his nephew. “Tiring as hell,” Harvey admitted. “But the best damn present of my life. Too bad I couldn’t get you anything as good.”

“Hey, you helped me get all of this,” Marvin said, motioning around the mansion. “That’s enough for me. Hope the girls didn’t wear you out too much.”

“There were moments. I’m curious, will you pay them?”

“Sure. All they remember is doing some special messenger work for some fat bucks. They’ll tell friends so I’ll have more recruits for my next holiday drive.”

“Well, count me out of it, boy. It’ll take me until Easter to recover from all of this.”

“Oh, I hope not,” Marvin grinned. “I wanted you to take part in my finale.”

“Finale?” Harvey frowned as Marvin led him into the living room. “What—”

He stopped dead and stared at the incredible bevy of flesh before him, almost all naked, various costumes highlighting the bodies, all with blank stares. He recognized Harvey’s wife and daughter among the hypnotized, the wife in a maid outfit, the daughter as a piper. And then it struck him. “You don’t mean—”

“Twelve drummers drumming, twenty-two piper piping, thirty lords a-leaping, thirty-six ladies dancing, forty maids a milking, forty-nine swans a swimming, thirty-six geese a-laying, thirty-five golden rings, thirty-two calling birds, thirty french hens, twenty-two turtle doves and twelve partridges in a pear tree.”

Harvey stared at his nephew in shock as Marvin grinned. “Amazing how much recruiting you can do at malls and in house. So, Unc. Wanna make this a Christmas to remember?”

“If it doesn’t kill me, I certainly will,” Harvey smiled as the two made their way down to the massive amount of men and women who would never remember how they spent the most special Christmas Day of them all.