The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Little Delicacy

Thank you to Archibael for the imaginative summary leading to this tale.

Beth’s boyfriend Doug was a major in the United States Marine Corps. He was flying out tomorrow morning to Georgia, then off to Iraq for at least six months. They wanted to enjoy their last remaining time together. Beth currently lay on her bed in the dark while Doug plowed his thick cock into her pussy.

She rubbed her hands along his muscular back, his musk all around her. His cock felt good, and she ruminated on how long it would be before she felt it again.

He twitched. “Ah, fuck, fuck, damn!” He bellowed as he came inside of her before rolling off to her side.

“Fuck baby, it’s gonna be a while before I get that again,” he said.

She turned to look at him. “I’m going to miss you. My new job is so boring.”

Beth had recently got a job with a large insurance company. It was not what she had envisioned while going through college toward a business degree. But, she thought, you had to start somewhere.

“Why don’t you do something with that secretary of yours?” asked Doug.

“Kristin?” Beth laughed. “ I don’t think she is much of a socialite. It’s enough to get a decent conversation out of her. She is more concerned with her two cats.” Kristin had pictures of her cats in small frames around her work space.

“Well, you’ll think of something to do while I’m in the desert thinking of these.” Doug leaned in and started sucking at the nipple of one of Beth’s large breasts. His hand tugged at her other nipple.

Doug’s cock hardened again, and they fucked in a frenzied doggy style.

At eight the next morning, Beth walked through the glass doors of the large, stout, impersonal building where she worked. She took the elevator to her floor. Kristin was just settling in to her desk right outside of Beth’s modest office.

“Hi Beth,” she said, a broad smile on her face. “What a great morning, isn’t it?”

“My boyfriend flew out this morning, Kristin,” responded Beth.

Kristin winced. “Oh yeah, that’s right.”

Beth and Kristin worked their eight hours, answering phones and doing paperwork. At 5PM, Beth locked the door to her office as she prepared to leave for the day.

“Do you want to get a drink, or some coffee?” Kristin shrugged, “ It might help you to take your mind off of Dan.”

“You mean Doug. No, I think I am just going to go home and get some rest.” Said Beth.

“OK, see you tomorrow.” Both woman left the office.

Beth stopped in the lobby of her apartment to check her mail. Opening the box, she found a few pieces of junk mail and a key. A package had arrived for her. She took the key and opened up one of the larger communal mailboxes set aside for packages that would not fit into the smaller personal boxes.

She found a rectangular white box. The address label had a green border. There was a hand-drawn pink heart where the return address should be.

Beth took the package up to her apartment and set it on the kitchen table. Opening it, she found a small typewritten card. “For my special girl,” it said. Nothing further was written.

“How sweet,” Beth said to herself as she thought of Doug. She pulled away some thin tissue paper that had been used as packaging, and then pulled out a silky garment. She held it in front of her.

It was skimpy with spaghetti straps. A dark blue silky nightie. Doug, she thought, always thinking about sex.

She went to her room and stripped out of her business suit. She rubbed the fabric across her cheek, savoring its softness. She draped it over her head and down her body.

In the bedroom mirror, she looked at herself. Her black bobbed hair and long tanned legs went well with the dark color of the garment.

Beth felt dreamy and sleepy, even at the relatively early hour. She padded back out to her kitchen table. She sat down and looked again at the card.

For my special girl. Beth looked at the card, dazed and sleepy. She studied the intricacies of the small, sturdy piece of paper. Green, loopy bordering. Soft ridges of imprinted text and writing. She snaked her hand down to her thighs while holding the card directly in front of her eyes.

Her vision became fuzzy as she pulled the hem of the blue nightie up her thighs. Her hand met with the soft flesh of her pussy lips. As her eyes were transfixed on the card, for my special girl, an additional message appeared, as if written in disappearing ink.

It was a telephone number. Call it. Beth stoked her pussy a few more times, getting it wet and blooming. She walked over the telephone, squeezing her full succulent breast while continuing to hold the card in front of her face. She called the number.

The next morning, Beth awoke in her usual state – nude. She had an incredible night’s sleep. She did feel something on her face, however, something sticky and coating. I must have drooled, she thought, slightly embarrassed.

After taking a shower, she looked over at the silky gift lying on her dresser. She had only worn it for a few minutes; it should still be good to wear. Plus, it would feel so good against her skin at work. She put the blue nightie on under her dark suit. She decided to wear a skirt to accommodate it easier.

At work, she met up with Kristin who was already at her desk.

“You have this package here,” said the mousy young girl with large, open eyes and a bright smile. Was she blushing, thought Beth.

The package was identical to the one that arrived at her apartment the day before. Beth took it from Kristin and placed it under her arm.

Kristin spoke. “Mr. Stokes wants to see you.” Stokes was Beth’s immediate supervisor.

“When?” asked Beth.

“Now, I suppose,” answered Kristin.

Beth put the package into her office. She walked over to Stokes’ door, knocked, and entered at his reply.

“Beth, please sit down.” Beth took a seat in front of her boss.

“Well, I’ll just cut to the chase. We have been happy with your performance so far, and we want you to take on additional responsibilities,” he said.

“A promotion?” asked Beth, trying to suppress her glee.

“Yes, a promotion. An increase in pay and responsibility. Starts immediately. We’ll have Kristin remain with you for an easy transition.”

“Wonderful, Mr. Stokes! Thank you!” she jumped up, delight in her eyes, and shook his hand.

Back at Kristin’s desk, Beth told her assistant the good news. Both women beamed. In celebration, they decided to get some drinks after work. Beth threw the package in the back seat.

After drinks, Beth felt lightheaded and Kristin offered to drive her home. It struck Beth as odd. The handful of drinks she had should not have affected her this way.

Outside Beth’s apartment, Kristin offered to walk Beth up to her place, carrying the green and white package under her arm.

Inside, Kristin set the package on the kitchen table. “What is it?” she asked.

“Some frilly stuff probably. I think that Doug is sending them to me, but I don’t know how from Iraq.”

“Open it,” insisted Kristin.

Beth opened the package and took out some sleek black garments. She held them up to her counterpart. A black bra and panty set and a pair of black thigh-high stockings.

“Beautiful,” said Beth, caressing the dark fabric. She loved the feel – not just the texture, but also the euphoria that the gifts produced in her.

“Try it on,” said Kristin, “Let’s see how it looks on you.”

Beth was anxious to do just that. She walked into her room and removed her executive clothing. She slowly put on the bra and slipped the stockings up her smooth tanned legs before walking back out to the kitchen area to show Kristin.

Kristin was sitting at the kitchen table, hands folded in her lap. Beth came around the corner in her black night clothing. She made sure to put on a show for her subordinate. She was modeling after all.

Cold trickles of arousal floated through Beth. She felt no shame or embarrassment as she walked over to Kristin. She sat on the tabletop next to her co-worker, looking down at her. Kristin handed her the greeting card that was inside the package.

“What does this mean?” Kristin asked.

“You hot, little minx,” the card read, “Enjoy yourself with this gift.”

Beth stared at the card. There were more than just the two lines. Her vision blurred, and she dropped the card. She looked at Kristin in a new way.

Beth cupped her tits. “How do I look?”

“Hot,” answered Kristin. “I’ve been lusting after your body since I saw you.”

Beth giggled. “Really?”

“Yes,” Kristin released the clasp of Beth’s lacy black bra. “I love these tits. I can lick on them for days.” Kristin gave one of Beth’s smooth breasts several lavish licks and lightly chewed on the nipple. It hardened. “Yum, as good as before.”

Kristin slipped her hand into the small black thong panties and instantly into Beth’s hot twat. “You’ve got a body made for fucking.” Beth moaned.

The two women kissed deeply in the kitchen for an eternity before making it back to the bedroom. On the bed, Kristin satisfied her lust with Beth’s pneumatic body. Beth basked in Kristin’s ministrations. The silky feeling of her thigh-high stockings made her feel naughty. She wanted to be used and fucked for someone else’s enjoyment.

Kristin climbed atop Beth’s torso. She lowered her swollen pussy lips onto Beth’s mouth and quaked when her boss’s tongue snaked in between.

After the marathon sex, Beth soon fell asleep. Kristin washed herself in Beth’s shower, and quietly left the apartment.

Beth could not believe her luck. Over the next few months, she zoomed up the corporate ladder. Three more promotions in three months! She was now the VP of the Western region.

The packages kept coming. Beth was starting to have quite the collection of frilly, sexy undergarments. She enjoyed wearing them under her business suits. They made her feel like a sex goddess. Sometimes, she fantasized about her body being used as strictly a vessel for sex.

Kristin had traveled along with her up the ladder of success. Her workspace got larger, as did her paycheck. Beth thought that her secretary was even getting sexier in her increased station in life.

They had been spending more time together, getting drinks after work, going to business trips out of town. Kristin got a big kick out of the gifts.

At first, Beth wondered how Doug was able to arrange for their delivery from a warzone. While his name was never actually signed onto the frequent packages, she just figured he was behind them. After a while, she didn’t care. His telephone calls became more and more sparse. One day, Beth had an epiphany. She thought about the way he would paw her body and how thick his scent was whenever they were in bed naked. The cretinous ape was disgusting. She needed to be handled better, with delicacy.

Beth walked back to her office and saw Kristin sitting at her desk. She smiled at her.

“What’re you doing this weekend?” she asked. It was Friday.

Kristin looked up at her boss. “No plans. I’m open. You?”

“Nothing. Maybe we should get some dinner.” For some reason, Beth thought of the turquoise baby doll outfit she had recently received. She had the perfect heels that would make that outfit so hot.

“Sure,” answered Kristin with a smile, “Then, I’m sure we can think of something else to stay busy.”