The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lonely Too Long

By Flibinite

Summary by Born Blitzed

“I think Jimmy’s party is going great so far, don’t you, Mom?”

Vivian Olmstead nodded to her daughter, who had just hustled into the kitchen. She smiled, admiring Caroline’s energy, her enthusiasm about her son’s seventh birthday party. She remembered when she had felt such things.

“You’re right. It’s going great, sweetie. Jimmy and all his friends seem to be having a great time.”

“They seem to be,” Caroline said, moving past her mother to the refrigerator. “They’re certainly going through the lemonade like crazy.” She pulled out another full container, closed the door and grabbed a new bag of chips from the counter. She turned, then noted her mother’s slight frown.

“Look, Mom. Birthdays were invented for junk food. You know I’m normally very careful about such things.”

“I know, hon, and I’m sorry. But cholesterol killed your stepfather as much as anything, and you know I want you getting Jimmy off on the right foot. Here... let me get the door for you.” Vivian moved to re-open the door to the deck, the sound of laughing and squealing children filling the kitchen.

Caroline stopped next to her mother and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. “Thanks for helping out with this, Mom.”

Vivian smiled and nodded. “Well, I had forgotten it was Isabel’s day off when you asked if you could have the party here. But I’m not helpless, you know. I still know my way around a kitchen, and know how to clean a bathroom and all.”

“I know, and it’s one of the things I love about you.” Caroline gave her another quick peck. “Though Daddy was already rich when you married him, you never got all hung up in the trappings of a big house and lots of money, the way some of your friends are.

“But he’s been dead just over a year now,” Caroline continued, a concerned look on her face, “and you know how I worry about you just hanging around in the house here, and out on the grounds. You have to get out more, meet new people... meet some new guys,” she finished with a wink.

Vivian nodded again. “I know, dear, and I think I’m finally getting to the point where I can do that. I won’t become a hermit, I promise.”

“Good, because I’ve talked with some of your friends, and rich or not, they all say that they’ve been missing you. You’re only 47, Mom, not 74. There’s no reason for you to simply look back on a life when you’ve got so much more of it left in front of you.

“I loved him, too, and I miss him a lot. He wouldn’t want this, though. He wouldn’t want his memory and your love for him to be the things keeping you from a full life, from moving on and finding another man to be with.”

“Yes, Caroline. I understand, and I am working on it.” Vivian smiled at her daughter, knowing she was right, of course. She couldn’t help but envy her daughter’s marriage and husband and child.

“Why don’t you come out and watch the party, Mom. It looks like the clown’s just finished and the juggler I hired is coming on. When I went to interview him for the party, I was really impressed with him. He looks to be about 40, and truthfully, he’s a real stud,” Caroline finished with a laugh, giving Vivian a conspiratorial bump with her hip.

Vivian knew better than to argue with her daughter, and it was a beautiful day out, so said, “Sure... why not?” and followed Caroline out onto the lawn. Her daughter had been correct, and they could see the juggler just starting into his routine before about ten enthralled children and a couple of other parents who had showed up to help with the party.

While Caroline went over to the food table with the lemonade and chips, Vivian watched him perform. She could see he was good, juggling first three brightly colored balls... then four... and then five, all the while keeping up a friendly, avuncular banter with the children in a rich, clear voice. Vivian listened, too, and thought she noted just the slightest trace of a French accent.

He was smooth and fluid, and Vivian had to admit... handsome... with short brown hair, a well-trimmed goatee, and pale blue eyes that matched his accent to a tee. He was tallish and athletic-looking, too, and she felt the tiniest traces of longing building within her.

It had been so long since Franklin had died, and she still missed him terribly, missed being with him.

Caroline came up next to her and the two exchanged comments about how good a juggler and performer he was, about how much the children were enjoying him. Vivian found out his name... Richard Carpentier, and that seemed to fit him perfectly, as well. And when he finished his routine, with six balls in the air at once, she found herself applauding just as enthusiastically as any of the children.

Richard bowed to the children with a flourish, gave Caroline and Vivian a bright smile, and began to collect his props and put them into a small tote bag behind him. The children, being children, were already out of their seats and starting to move and run around, looking for something new to do. Before Caroline went after them to try to organize the next bit of fun, she whispered to her mother, “Why don’t you go over and talk to him, Mom. You know that you want to.”

Vivian smiled indulgently at her, and was going to protest that assumption, when she realized Caroline was right. She did want to talk to him. There was just something about him that she felt drawn to, and he was a guest in her home, after all.

So she patted Caroline on the arm, then pointed past her shoulder to where one of the girls was trying to climb up into a small maple tree. Caroline squeaked, and took off at a fast walk, calling out, “Rebecca Lynn... you get down from there this instant!”

Vivian watched her daughter head off, took in all the children having a good time, and felt happy as she let old memories cascade through her mind. It had been a while since she had been truly happy. Lost in thought, she was startled when she felt a hand on her shoulder and soft voice speaking to her...

“An excellent party, Madame. Jimmy is a lucky boy.”

She turned to see Richard standing there, smiling down at her. She found herself gazing into his eyes, unable to speak for a moment, feeling tingles where his hand rested on her shoulder. Then she blushed, embarrassed to have frozen like that in front of him, then embarrassed to have been embarrassed.

He took his hand away, frowning and apologizing. “I’m sorry, Ms. Olmstead. I did not wish to appear so forward with you.”

Gathering herself, she replied, “You weren’t being forward, Mr. Carpentier. You simply startled me. And it’s Vivian, please.”

His smile returning (such a charming smile, she thought), he said, “Then let it be Richard, as well. So very nice to meet you, Vivian.

“Nice to meet you, too, Richard. The children really enjoyed your performance.”

His smile was slightly sardonic as he replied, “I suppose. But they are children, Vivian; easily distracted, yet so imaginative. I imagine they only wondered why I wasn’t juggling 10 balls like some silly cartoon character they’d watch on the television.”

Vivian nodded, “Yes, I can see your point. Such feats of skill are perhaps beyond their ability to appreciate.” She looked into his eyes again, feeling a bit silly, but moved enough to say, “But I appreciated it, Richard. I admired your talent and how good you were with the children. But for the life of me, I can’t comprehend how anyone can keep six balls in the air at once.”

His slight bow at her words was both surprising and charming. “Why thank you, Vivian. And I, in turn, appreciate your kind words.” He reached out and took her hand lightly in his. She surprised herself a bit by letting him keep it.

“It... it must have taken so long to learn how to juggle six balls. I can’t imagine myself ever having the patience to do such a thing,” Vivian said softly, trying to retain her composure in the face of the feelings beginning to churn within her.

“Well, true... it did take years of dogged practice to master the six. But the basics of juggling, using just three balls, is very simple and easy to learn.” His smile turned somewhat conspiratorial. I could teach you how to juggle three balls in about 15 minutes; and in 30, no one could tell you hadn’t been juggling for years.”

“Oh, go on!” she said, almost starting to laugh. “I’m not terribly coordinated and you know what they say about teaching an old dogs new tricks. I doubt if you could teach me to juggle in 15 hours, much less 15 minutes.”

Richard actually did laugh aloud, then said, “Vivian, please. You are far from uncoordinated, judging by the shape you’re in, by the strength in your hands.” He squeezed hers, sending another tingle all through her body. “And to my eyes, you are neither old, nor anything that even remotely resembles a dog.”

He hurried on before she could respond to his compliments. “Answer me this,” he said. “Do you play tennis?”

More than a bit nonplussed by his words, Vivian simply responded, “Yes, I used to play more than I do now; but I do play.”

“Can you catch a tennis ball with one hand?”

“Oh sure.”

He let go of her hand, finally. “Can you clap your hands quickly in front of your breasts?”

A bit startled by the ease with which he had used that word, rather than simply saying “in front of you”, Vivian automatically raised her hands and began to pat them together as quickly as she could, looking up at Richard for his approval.

And she got it. He smiled broadly and said, “I’ll have you juggling three balls like professional in 20 minutes. You appear to have excellent muscle tone and coordination.”

She blushed a little, having hoped he would say something exactly like that.

“Thank you, Richard. I’ll stop downplaying my own abilities now. But I think the 20 minutes is just a polite exaggeration on your part.”

He stop smiling for a moment, but did wink at her. “Care to bet on it?”

She laughed. She was having fun here, remembering the games of the past, the ones a man and woman play to see where they stand in each other’s eyes, to sort out what each other needs and desires. Her attraction to Richard was growing, and with it her own feelings of attractiveness.

“I’m game, as I think you’ll lose, Richard. But what’s the bet?”

He took her hand again. “The bet, my dear, is that I’ll have you juggling three balls in 20 minutes. And that means keeping them under control and moving for a minute straight, not just five or six tosses.”

“You are dreaming,” she said, almost giggling. “But what do I win when I fail and you lose?”

They both laughed at the silliness of her words, but then he grew more serious. “If I lose the bet, then I have to take you out to an expensive dinner.”

She stared at him, a small smile on her lips, really starting to get into this. “And if you win the bet?”

“Then I get to take you out to an expensive dinner.” There was a certain feralness to Richard’s smile as he said that which Vivian found both disconcerting and arousing. She was not automatically drawn to “bad boys” the way some women were, but her ex-husband had not been a Boy Scout by any means, and she doubted that Richard was, either.

“Do you always attempt (she emphasized that word with a wink of her own) to charm the socks off your employers with such obvious flattery?”

“Oh, always. I find that’s good for business,” he said as he stepped away from her a bit. He let his eyes move up and down, making an obvious show of looking at her whole body. Then he stepped back next to her, leaning in to whisper in her ear, “But you aren’t wearing any socks, Vivian, so I’ll just have to make do as best I can.”

She shivered, the implications in his words obvious and blatant, her own reactions to his closeness, his tone, even to his masculine scent, the same. She found herself feeling a bit breathless as he stepped away from her. God... it’s been so long for me, she thought. But with this wave of what she could only describe as arousal, came the same old wave of guilt and remorse, the same old feelings of love and passion that she had felt for Franklin.

She struggled with them, fighting them down, fighting to just not call this whole thing off, turn, and walk back into the house by herself... all alone.

“So... well, so... when to you want to see who wins this bet, Richard?”

“No time like the present, I say.”

Vivian looked around them at the milling, yelling children and observing parents. “Here?”

“Well, no. I was thinking of some place more private... perhaps the patio in the back or a quiet room inside. I think the others can handle the children for awhile.”

She looked up at his attractive features again, finally managing to make the decision that she knew was right.

“Let’s go inside then, to the den. It’s private, and I won’t be so distracted by the heat and sun and noise. I really do want to try to lose this bet.” It was warm out, but Vivian wasn’t totally sure that she was beginning to sweat just from that.

“Perfect,” he said, hefting his small bag. “I have everything we need right here. Lead on, my lady.”

She nodded and turned, leading him into the house. As they walked through the kitchen towards the den, she imagined him checking her out from behind, hoping he liked what he saw, but desperately trying to keep her walk normal, to not flaunt herself. She couldn’t tell if the chills she was feeling were any more a function of the air-conditioning on her skin than the heat outside had been on her.

After they entered the den, she let Richard slip past her so that she could slide the two ornate wooden doors to the room closed behind her. She stood there watching him as he shifted a couple of leather chairs to the side to give them an ample space to “practice”, just in front of her large work desk.

He put his bag on one of the chairs and fished out three colored balls. They were all yellow, but one had a red stripe, one a green, and the last one a blue. Richard looked at the large grandfather clock in the corner, and turned to face her.

“It’s five-to-three, so by three-fifteen I must have you juggling all three of these. Ready to begin?”

“Yes,” she said, moving up close to him, reaching out for the balls.

“Oh no, Vivian. I’ll juggle, and you do what I say while you watch. Okay?”

She frowned, not quite sure how this would work. However, he was the expert, so who was she to question his methods? “Certainly. Just tell me what to do.”

“Excellent,” he said with a wide smile. “This is how I teach... I juggle, and you mimic my actions while you listen to my instructions. Trust me... you’ll be amazed how well this works. You already know how to catch, so now you just need to learn the tossing motion and the rhythm.”

“Okay... I think I understand.”

“Good. So watch as I start to juggle these. Watch my hands, then you match my motions and positions as best you can with yours. Ready?”

“Yes, Richard.”

He hesitated for a moment, then looked her in the eyes and said, “This isn’t just a bet to me, you know.”

“It isn’t?”

“No,” he replied, looking almost embarrassed. “You’ll forgive me if I preach to you a little about the joys of juggling, I hope. But it’s really a great activity for the mind just as much as the body.” Vivian said nothing to that, letting him go on, seeing how much he wanted to.

“It’s like this... if you need to think deeply about something, or need to make plans, juggling helps you to keep your thoughts focused, to keep them organized and moving forward. Conversely, if you simply want to forget about your troubles, it’s a wonderful way to just let yourself drift, to let your problems melt away, at least for a little while.”

“You make it sound almost like meditation, Richard.” She smiled up at him, admiring a man who had enthusiasm for his job, or even for just his hobby. She had no idea what he actually did for a living.

“It’s practically Zen-like, actually. The “trick” to it is almost exactly the same, you see... to create the perfect balance between relaxation and concentration, to clear the mind yet at the same time use it to its greatest potential. I think you can do it, Vivian, so are you truly ready to try your best?”

“Of course, Richard. I’m really intrigued now.” And she was... this all sounded very interesting and entertaining, and she was feeling as excited about this, in so many ways, as anything should could remember since Franklin had passed.

“That’s fantastic,” he said, then put his hands out and started to toss the balls up and over from side to side. He flipped each ball about two feet in the air, catching and tossing them smoothly and easily. “Put your hands up and do what you see me doing, Vivian.”

She did, raising her hands to just in front of her chest, trying to duplicate what Richard’s were doing. It wasn’t difficult to do, but she felt a bit foolish, and couldn’t resist saying so.

“Don’t worry about looking foolish, Vivian. No one can see you and I’ll have you using the balls shortly. But for now, just concentrate. Concentrate on just my hands at first; then, when I tell you to, we’ll slowly expand your sight to include each of the balls as they move up and down through the air.”

She tried to do as she had been told, working her hands upward and inward the same as Richard was. She listened as he made small corrections to her motions, having her keep her forearms more still and using her wrists more. Vivian could barely hear him when he told her to open her fingers wider and to not allow her thumbs to point upward so much, but followed his instructions anyway. She was finding it easier and easier to match the rhythmic movement of his hands, and was inwardly pleased when his corrections turned to words of praise for her efforts.

“Excellent, Vivian. You’re doing wonderfully now, concentrating on my hands, thinking simply about matching the movements of them as they catch and toss each ball back and forth, up and down, over and over again. You’re beginning to see just how easy it is, just how relaxing it can be to make such small, repetitive motions again and again. You can feel yourself learning, can’t you?”

“Yes, I can,” she replied softly, trying not to lose the rhythm as she spoke.

“I know you are, Vivian, and you’ve started to balance those two things I mentioned... relaxation and concentration. You’re relaxing your hands, your wrists, and your forearms, keeping them moving, keeping them matching the movements of mine. And you are concentrating on my hands, on my instructions, on doing the things that will train you to do exactly what you need to do.”

Vivian only nodded this time, finding that relaxation part of juggling now, but struggling a bit to keep her concentration on anything... the balls, her movements, Richard’s voice. Apparently, she was succeeding well enough, though.

“You’re doing so well, Vivian. I can see you relaxing your arms and hands, letting them just be loose and fluid. Now let the rest of you relax, too. Relax your shoulders, flex at the knees, and relax your legs. That’s the secret to being able to go on for a long, long time. I juggled for two straight hours once, without a drop, without any pain or fatigue at all, simply by totally relaxing, by letting everything go except the balls.”

She could never imagine juggling for that long, but she had to admit, the more she relaxed the easier it became to continue. She didn’t feel tired at all. In fact, she felt rather good...

“Okay, Vivian. I’m going to step back one pace, and I want you to see the balls moving through the air now, as well as my hands. They are one single thing now... the balls, my hands, my voice.” Richard made his tosses a bit lower, about a foot-and-a-half into the air. They both picked up the tempo to compensate for the smaller arc.

“Perfect! You saw me speed up and matched me perfectly. You’re a natural, Vivian, so smooth and graceful, such wonderful concentration on the balls, watching them move through the air, up and down.”

She was surprised she didn’t blush at his compliment, though she noticed another brief tingle deep inside her. She just felt so languid right now, so at ease. The balls were pretty as they floated through the air, barely spinning, their stripes hardly rotating at all. There was nothing jerky about the motions, just the three of them rising and falling. She could barely hear the light, rhythmic slapping sound they made when Richard briefly caught each one. It had been more noticeable at first, as had been as his voice.

But now it was almost a struggle to hear anything, and Vivian didn’t really feel much like struggling at the moment. The slaps were no problem anyway, the sound so constant and almost musical in nature, and if Richard wanted to make sure she heard him, she was certain that he would simply raise his voice.

“You’re doing so well, Vivian, continuing to let your body relax, to match me, to watch and listen to the balls as I toss and catch them, toss and catch them. It’s so much easier now to see only the balls moving, to see only our hands so perfectly relaxed and matched, everything so easy and effortless now, everything so relaxing. No reason for thought or words now, simply relaxing, becoming one with the balls, one with the sound of my voice.”

Something about Richard’s tone and choice of words sounded a bit strange to Vivian, but she couldn’t say exactly why. After a few seconds of fumbling thought, she gave it up as simply too much bother. It was so much easier to just watch and listen and to keep her hands moving in time with his.

“Just continue exactly as you are now, Vivian, relaxing more and more with each ball I toss and catch. So easy to see only the balls floating, drifting so smoothly. No reason to think about anything now; only to watch and listen, your body so relaxed and comfortable, easily moving your hands, feeling them matching mine all by themselves. No reason to think about them, to think about anything, really. Only the soft sound of my voice and the balls hitting my hands... such pleasant, relaxing sounds.”

Vivian found she could still hear those things, but they all seemed so faint, seemed to be flowing together in her mind. The balls were pretty and easy to watch, though, and appeared to be simply moving through the air now, almost as if Richard wasn’t even there.

“Continuing to watch the balls as they move up and down and side to side, Vivian. Continuing to relax your entire body. Feel yourself floating and drifting with the balls now... so easily, effortlessly. No thoughts at all, no reason to think, only motions and peace and a deep relaxation, the balls and my words all you can see and hear, all you want to see and hear.

“You feel totally wonderful and relaxed, and will let your hand motions stop, let your arms drop to your sides, just watching the balls and listening to the sound of my voice now.”

Vivian stopped “juggling”, letting her hands drift down to rest comfortably against her hips. She thought she had heard Richard tell her to do that, but wasn’t really sure, as all she could think of were the pretty, floating balls.

“Excellent, Vivian. You’re doing remarkably well, doing the right things, doing what I tell you to do, which gives you such pleasure, such a deep feeling of satisfaction now, doesn’t it?”

She nodded. It did feel good, and Richard’s praise just made it feel that much better.

“Yes... so easy and peaceful and pleasurable to obey, to do everything I say. Pleasure is a wonderful thing, Vivian; pleasure is what you need and want, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Exactly! Feel pleasure now at answering honestly and correctly, Vivian, let yourself feel so wonderful about pleasing me with your answer.”

Vivian did feel pleasure, felt it like a warm pulse flowing inside her, feeling pleasure that she had pleased Richard, as well.

“Continue to see only the pretty balls drifting in your sight, Vivian, continue to hear only the sound of my voice; both of these things give you pleasure, make you feel happy and relaxed and wonderful...” He stopped juggling then, catching the balls and reaching back to put them on the desk.

“Can you still see the balls floating and spinning, Vivian?”

“Yes...” she breathed. They were so pretty and free, and she wished she were one of them. She didn’t see Richard smile, then move around behind her. She did continue to hear his voice and felt him ever so gently massaging the muscles of her neck and shoulders.

“You are totally relaxed now, my dear, not a care in the world, no reason to think or worry, feeling the pleasure begin to build inside you at hearing my voice, at answering all my questions honestly and completely. You are in a wonderful, peaceful state now, one that you will find and sink into any time you hear me say to you ‘six balls in the air’. Repeat that phrase for me.”

“Six balls in the air,” she whispered.

“That’s correct, Vivian... very well done. Now tell me... you find me to be an attractive man, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she replied, the brief image of another man quickly washing away as she pictured Richard in her mind.

“You find me sexually attractive, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do.” A momentary feeling of guilt disappeared as quickly as it came, too. She felt Richard press against her from behind, felt him moving gently against her ass, his hands stroking up and down along her arms. She shivered.

“You’re having sexual thoughts about me now, wondering what it would be like to lie naked with me in bed, to feel me moving inside of you... aren’t you, Vivian?”

She could feel Richard pushing and grinding his obvious arousal into the cleft of her ass, his hands on the front of her hips now, pulling her back against him. It felt so good to her, sparking her memories, building the pleasure inside her.

“Yes... sexual,” she said, her voice getting thicker, huskier.

“You’re in wonderful shape for your age, Vivian, firm yet mature, sexy and exciting.” His hands moved up her body to cup and fondle her breasts through her clothing, still riding her ass with his erection. “You want to feel sexually excited now; you need to feel sexual pleasure... don’t you?”

This time her “yes” came out as a soft moan, letting her head fall back onto his shoulder as his hands and body continued to tease and massage her.

“You need to feel things, Vivian. Carolyn has told me that it’s been so long for you. You’re feeling more excited and aroused with every second that goes by, with each touch of my hand, with every word I whisper in your ear. Don’t think, just feel... feel your arousal and need growing, Vivian. You can’t resist it; you don’t want to resist it.”

Vivian could feel it. She could feel it building and growing within her like a summer storm. Her nipples were growing ripe and sensitive under her clothes, making her gasp every time his fingers moved over them. And her pussy was starting to respond to all this as well, his manhood relentlessly grinding into her ass making it jealous, making it demand some attention of its own.

“You can’t stop your arousal from growing now, Vivian. You need to feel pleasure... sexual pleasure. You need to be wet and aroused... aroused for me. You can’t deny your needs any longer; your body demands release. The sexual pressure inside you won’t stop building. You need this; you can’t help yourself any longer, because you need this so badly.”

As Richard was whispering these words in her ear, one of his hands had moved down to press the fabric of her sundress between her thighs, to wantonly rub and stroke her cloth-covered pussy. He was also using this as leverage to work his cock even deeper between her buttocks.

Vivian was completely beside herself with desire now, one hand on his as he tormented her swollen breasts, the other on the hand using and igniting her sex. Her head was still back on his shoulder, her eyes closed, dizzy with arousal, the balls in her vision swirling faster and faster.

“All you can think about is your lust now; all you can feel is the passion and need swelling up in you. Your body is begging for release. You need someone to help you, to set your body free. You need me to help you, don’t you?”

“Yesss... please help me, Richard. Please!” The pressure within her wouldn’t stop growing, becoming almost a painful thing now.

“Yes, I can help you, Vivian. I am the only one who can help you. Feel your vision clearing, no longer seeing the balls in your mind’s eye. But your mind and your body will remain in their current state until I release you.” Richard pushed Vivian away from himself to arm’s length, and spun her around to face him. “Look at me. Can you see how much I want you?”

She stared at him, at his slightly flushed face, at the obvious bulge in his trousers. “Yes, I can,” she murmurred.

“And do you want me, too?”

“Ohhh...yes, Richard!” She couldn’t remember ever wanting anyone quite so badly.

He smiled at her, stroking her cheek with his fingers. “Then if I am to help you, then you must help me. I will help you release your need, but first you must release my need,” he said, looking down at himself.

For a moment, Vivian’s sex-starved mind couldn’t comprehend exactly what he meant by that. But then it dawned on her, and she moaned out another “Yes, Richard!", dropping to her knees in front of him.

“Yes, my dear. You help me, and I will most certainly help you.”

Vivian didn’t reply, eagerly pulling down his zipper and fishing inside his clothes for his swollen cock. She worked it out as quickly as she could, not wanting to hurt him, but driven to hurry by her terrible need. She finally pulled it free, holding it firmly in her hand and looking up at him, expectantly.

“Do what you know I’ll enjoy, my sweet, and then I will give you everything that you could possibly want and desire. I will quench the flames of desire that burn so strongly within you.”

She knew what he wanted, and hesitated only for a moment before beginning to lick all over and around the head of his shaft. She was so needy right now, so wet and excited that she could barely breathe. She removed her hand for a moment to let her long tongue slide all over his exposed length, up and down, smelling the musk of his arousal and enjoying the way his cock twitched and moved as she licked it.

Vivian hardly considered herself an expert at oral sex, and it was generally something she and her... her ex-husband could take or leave. But this was different. She moaned as she opened her mouth and engulfed him, felt herself moving closer and closer to the edge of orgasm every time she dipped her head, every time his stiffness filled her mouth.

She sucked and pulled on his cock almost desperately, juicing more and more, trying her best to please Richard. Her mind was totally locked on him and what she was doing, now. She helplessly worshiped him with her mouth and tongue, her pussy spasming every time she heard him grunt in arousal.

She worked him faster and even deeper, pumping the base of his shaft with her hand as her mouth and tongue drew on him, teased him, both of them tight and demanding as they slid over him, up and down, again and again. Vivian couldn’t help herself any longer, and her own growing pleasure cried out for his pleasure.

She wanted his seed to swallow, and, unlike any other time in her life, she wanted it badly.

Vivian felt him pull hard on her hair, heard him groan a “stop”. She did, though her body begged her to continue. She looked up at him again, afraid she had somehow messed up. But he was smiling, his face covered in the same sheen of sweat that hers was.

“Take care of this,” he said, pulling a hand from his pocket and handing her a condom.

She realized what this meant, and quickly tore open the package, her hands shaking. She lovingly rolled the condom down his cock, tucking the end of it inside his zipper. Then she swirled her wet tongue all over the tip of it, coating it with her saliva and looked up at him once more, her eyes begging.

“Stand,” he commanded—and she obeyed, not even trying to think anymore, literally incapable of it. He grabbed her, pulled her close, and kissed her hard. She moaned, kissing him back, their tongues dueling, writhing and pressing against him everywhere.

“Who do you want?” he whispered, his hands gripping her ass, pulling her mound tighter to him.

“You,” she gasped, pumping her hips at him, feeling him thick and rigid against her.

“Tell me what you want!”

No hesitation, no second thoughts, now. “I want you to fuck me!” she hissed, pulling her dress up to her waist. “Fuck me... please!”

Richard pushed her way, squatting down and practically ripping her sodden panties down her legs and off. He stood, glaring at her, his eyes wild looking. “Tell me again!”

“Please god, fuck me, Richard!” She felt as if she were going to orgasm on her own if he didn’t do something right now.

He did. He bent his knees to get lower, lifted her right leg onto his hip, and rose up. His shaft found her greased entrance and entered her. Vivian was so deeply ready for him that with two quick thrusts he had buried himself inside her up to the hilt. She almost came, simply from that; but his grunted, “don’t cum yet”, stopped her somehow.

She moaned wildly though, somehow realizing she was not in control of her own body anymore. That thought made her even more aroused. That, and Richard standing up, dragging her other leg up around his hip as she clutched at his neck, as she kissed him passionately. She gasped and shuddered as he began to walk around the room with her, carrying her around like some kind of trophy.

Vivian didn’t care, using her legs to move herself against him, to fuck herself on his cock. As her body writhed and she threw her against him, her pussy spasmed and clutched all along his length. She groaned when Richard stopped walking and pushed her away, pushed her back against a wall, almost slamming her head and back against it.

When he barked, “feel your arousal growing!", and began slamming his hips at her, fucking her in earnest now, she thought she would either pass out or die, her mind and body totally overwhelmed. She lost all semblance of control, her cries of “Do it...” and “Fuck me...” growing louder, growing as insistent as Richard’s driving thrusts into her. Everyone at the party was going to hear her, but she no longer gave a damn.

Richard did, though, reaching out to cover her mouth tightly with his hand. She could barely breathe now, and that, along with his groaned command for her to cum, pushed her into the abyss of her own repressed needs. It had been so long.

Everything became white to Vivian... sight and sound turned into distorted, hypersonic white noise, while white-hot explosions enveloped her mind and loins. She squealed and shrieked into Richard’s hand as she came, everything below her waist spasming and tightening around him.

She was so trapped and overpowered by her own nearly endless orgasm that she couldn’t tell if her partner was cumming or not, too. She simply couldn’t see past the wave after wave of intense release that was swallowing her up.

She came and came, almost passing out twice as she lost track of the rest of the universe.

When she finally started to come down, could finally see and hear again, she saw Richard smiling at her, his face flushed and sweaty. She knew that look, remembered it from somewhere, some time in her past, and knew that he had joined her in sexual nirvana.

“You’re quite the Tigeress,” he told her with a weary grin.

“Thank you, Richard,” was all she could even think to say.

“You’re most welcome, sweet Vivian.”

He helped her lower her legs, dipping down to pull out of her as she continued to lean against the wall for support. She reluctantly closed her eyes when he told her to, and settled completely when she heard him whisper, “six balls in the air.”

“You’re totally relaxed and happy now, Vivian,” he continued, “... totally content and peaceful. You will remember all of this, all of this pleasure. You will remember your need and how it was I who filled your need, who filled you. You will remember all of it so deeply, so visceral, and it will make you want and need to be with me so much.

“Now, on the count of five, you’ll awaken completely, and you’ll feel as you always do, but deeply remembering all the feelings of pleasure that only I can give you now. One; feeling so wonderful... two... three; awakening and remembering... four, and five... thank you, Vivian. You were marvelous... are marvelous.”

Vivian looked up at him, feeling so tired, but so wonderfully relaxed and... relieved. “I think we’d better get ourselves together here, Richard, before someone comes in and finds us.”

“Of course, my dear. Just direct me to the bathroom when you get a chance,” he said with a wicked smile, already tucking himself in and fixing his clothing. Vivian did the same, and then walked over to pick her panties up off the floor where Richard had tossed them. She cleaned herself up as best she could with them, surprisingly unembarrassed to be doing it in front of him.

However, she couldn’t suppress a small flush as she was forced to wrap them in two sheets of writing paper from the desk, and shove them into a drawer. She would have to come back after the party was over to retrieve them.

Richard just laughed, and she joined him, thinking about how silly it was to have to do such a thing in her own home. She came back around to stand in front of him, reaching out to fix his hair and collar. He reciprocated as he asked, “So, did you enjoy your lesson?”

“Oh, yes. I certainly did. But I still haven’t really juggled yet, have I?”

He laughed again. “Not quite, Vivian, and now I must take you out to an expensive dinner very soon. But trust me... after your next lesson you will be juggling just fine.”

“I trust you, Richard. I’m sure I’ll be able to juggle, now.”

“You will be,” he said, leaning down to kiss her cheek. “But tell me... do you think that any of your female friends would like to learn to juggle, too?”

That question surprised her, as did the quick pang of jealousy at the thought of Richard teaching any of her society friends what he had just taught her. She was formulating how to tell him “no”, when she heard a knock on the den door, heard her daughter’s voice.

“Mom? I need a bit of help out here.”

Vivian looked at Richard, then called out, “Coming, Carolyn.”

Carolyn apparently heard that, or heard something, and opened the doors and walked into the room. Vivian saw her daughter’s eyes widen as she and Richard broke apart a step or two. But the whole room still reeked of sex, and she realized that Carolyn must know what had been going on.

“I said I was coming, hon,” Vivian said with the faintest of smiles.

“Oh, I certainly believe that, Mom,” Carolyn smirked. “And I’m sorry to be bothering you.” Carolyn didn’t look sorry at all to Vivian, standing there smiling like a Cheshire cat, and Vivian now wished she had perhaps phrased things a bit differently.

“What do you need, dear?”

“Oh... right. The pool house door is locked, and I can’t find the key. It’s getting very, um... hot now, and we want to take the kids swimming.”

“I know where it is. I’ll get it and go unlock the door for you.” She turned to Richard. “Would you like to see the pool house?”

“Of course, Vivian. Lead on,” he said, giving Carolyn a wink and a smile.

Vivian hooked her arm around his and pulled him along past her still-smirking daughter, and out of the den.

“Way to go, Mom...” Carolyn whispered to the air after they had gone.

Her smile barely faded as she walked over to her mother’s desk and picked up the three colored balls. She stared at them for a moment, and then began to juggle them, smoothly and easily, humming a happy tune.

* * *