The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I want to thank the following people for making this story Exhibition fun and exciting. Archibael, Bankington, Bobwhite, BB Zed, Flibinite, Geo(William Pratt), Michelle (MichelleLovesTo) and my favorite lollipop lady, Ms_Myrrh. Also thanks to BobdaDuck for the summary. As the old saying goes, The best way to look like a good writer is to surround yourself with excellent writers.

Melvin and His Wishes.

By Twisted 68

Summary by BobdaDuck

Melvin went over in his head what he would like to say to Carol as they sat eating their lunches. Everyday they shared lunch together in the park. Everyday for the last 10 years. Carol Parker was the love of his life but he couldn’t tell her. He wanted to ask her out but he was a chicken. He knew that she would probably say yes, since it was obvious that she liked him too. But still, he couldn’t find the courage or the words to ask. What made the situation worse? She was just as shy as he. Back at the clinic, they both worked side by side with steady coordination, They moved in sync with each other, always knowing what the other was thinking and finishing each others sentences. But on a personal level, they couldn’t find the right words to say, making each other feel awkward. There was always an uncomfortable silence followed by both trying to fill the void at the same time, talking over each other. Then embarrassed, both would apologize for interrupting the other. then the silence again. That is how it went everyday.

Melvin felt pure frustration sitting next to the woman. Why? He was an accomplished Scientist with acknowledgements in medical journals throughout the world, in the study of fungus. So why did he feel so stupid when it came to Carol. she wasn’t the most beautiful woman in the world. She wasn’t ugliest either. She always wore her hair in a bun, he wasn’t sure how long it was. She had thick rimmed glasses and never painted her face with makeup. her lab coat and white slacks were the only clothing he had ever seen her wear concealing her trim body. Oh it was agony.

Carol looked at her watch. “Oh my, we’re late, we better get back to the lab. Those cultures need to come out of the oven in 5 minutes.”

Melvin stood up, “You go ahead, I need to run by the mailbox and drop some bills off.”

“OK. See you back at the lab.”

Carol walked off towards the office and Melvin headed the opposite direction. Along the way, Something shiny caught his attention. Something was glimmering in the water. Melvin walked to the edge of the pond and looked in. Yes there it was again gleaming under the water. It looked like a silver dollar or something. With Melvin’s luck, it was probably a crushed pop can. Melvin pushed his thick glasses up and tried to get a better look. No, it definitely was a Coin of some sort. One of Melvin’s hobbies was collecting rare coins and he couldn’t pass up this one. So Melvin kicked off his loafers and pulled up his pant legs. The bottom was mushy and gross but Melvin was used to handling Fungus and Algae. As he waded out to the Coin, he had a pretty good view of it. It was a Silver dollar. Melvin rolled up his shirtsleeve and stuck his arm into the cold water. His had fished around at the bottom for the coin, He felt the hard round object in his fist and pulled it out of the water. Melvin was filled with glee, “Now let’s see what kind of coin you are.”

Melvin opened his hand to find, no silver dollar, not even a coin. What appeared to be a coin a moment ago, turned out to be a frog. “Hey, your no coin at all. Your just some dumb frog. Where did that silver dollar go?”

Melvin was about to toss the frog back into the pond when the frog spoke.

“Some dumb frog? You’re the dummy, mucking around in the pond, disturbing my nap and looking for a Silver dollar that doesn’t exist.” croaked the frog.

Melvin was stunned. the frog had spoke to him, but that’s crazy. “Did you just say something to me?”

The frog croaked again. “I said, there is no silver dollar down there. But, I could give you one if you like”

“That’s ridiculous? Frogs don’t have any money. Besides, where would you keep it? I don’t see any pockets on you.” Melvin answered, skeptical of this frogs ability to produce a coin.

“Magic. could give you one with magic if you so wish.”

Melvin thought the frog had to be pulling his leg. “Magic? There is no such thing as magic. I have a master’s degree in biology and I believe that anything can be explained with science.”

The frog laughed " Oh really; but you believe in talking frogs? Tell me Melvin Brooks, how do you use science to explain me?”

Melvin scratched his head, “I don’t know. It is pretty absurd. Besides being able to talk, you also know my name.”

The frog stood up In Melvin’s hand and spoke with pride “Allow me to introduce myself. I am Ruprick, Prince of the swamp, My father is King Rupert, ruler of all amphibians. I have been given this pond to start my own kingdom. Since you are a guest in my pond, I shall give you three wishes.”

Melvin stood listening to Ruprick’s story, it was quite an amazing tale. He never thought about how tough a frogs life was. he listened intently to Rupricks close encounters with hungry catfish, battling toads and salamanders, avoiding bloodthirsty leeches and hopping in terror from a sadistic 4th grader with cherry bombs. People hurried by giving Melvin dirty looks. He must have looked quite loony standing knee deep in the pond, talking to a frog.

Ruprick Finished his story and added. " All this adventure becomes quite boring once you get used to it. That is why you interest me Melvin Brooks. Everyday, I watch you and that tadpole sit by the pond and eat lunch. You two are the most boring humans I have ever laid my segmented eyes upon. That is why I want to grant you three wishes. I would love to see someone else have an adventure.”

Melvin thought about it. “What could I wish for?”

“Anything you want, if you so desire it. but be wise with your wishes for you only get three.”

Melvin didn’t have to even think about it. He so desired to have Carol that he couldn’t think of anything else. Anyone else would probably wish to be a million are. Melvin knew If he wished for money , he would still be too shy to ask Carol out. He knew he couldn’t buy confidence. That’s it! Confidence, If Melvin was Brave and confident, he could smoothly say the words that would melt Carols heart.

Melvin asked the frog. “Could you give me confidence? I am really lacking in self-esteem and courage.”

Ruprick did a little hop and croaked happily. “Confidence you wish for then Confidence you have.”

Melvin instantly felt light headed and about fell over; but it passed quickly enough. “Whoa, I feel strange. Did you grant my wish?”

Ruprick croaked “I will let you answer that. What are your plans with Carol?”

Melvin pictured Carol. He knew what he wanted to say to her now and he knew he could say it. “Yes, I’m pretty confident it worked. Why I’m just burning to get back to my love now and tell her how I feel.” Melvin was grinning with joy that he hadn’t felt in a long time. “Ruprick, I can’t thank you enough my amphibian friend, I have to get back to the lab. Carol will probably put out a missing persons alert.”

Ruprick added, “Remember my friend, you have two more wishes. Anytime you are ready to use them, just say Ruprick three times really quick and I shall appear.” and with that Ruprick leaped gracefully back into the pond leaving Melvin with his new found confidence.

2

Back at the lab, Melvin found carol studying the cultures they had been baking in the incubator. Man she looked good. Melvin paused for a moment to gaze upon the woman he lusted for. Her petite figure hunched over the microscope. Carol was aware of Melvin’s entrance, she turned to ask him why he was late, but felt slightly uncomfortable at the look on Melvin’s face. She pushed her glasses back up and avoided his gaze. “Where’d you go? I thought you were right behind me.”

“Oh about that Carol, If I told you why I was late, you might think I was crazy.” Melvin walked up behind her and rested his hands on her hips. “Lets not talk about me anymore.” his hands wandered up to her chest. “Lets talk about you woman. You know how hot you are?”

Carol blushed and felt a panic attack coming on. “M, M, Melvin, wha,what are you d,doing?” she stammered. She always stammered when she felt nervous. “M,Melvin, are you f, feeling alright? Your acting very strange.”

Melvin grinned, “I feel great, never better.” seeing Carol backing away with a look of fear on her face turned Melvin on even more. She looked like a little frightened bunny and Melvin was the dog hunting down his prey. “Where are you going Babe? I was think, you and me could quit this drama and get busy. I know you want it as much as me. I am a man and you are a woman.”

Melvin tried grabbing Carol but she was as quick as a bunny too and darted passed him. “Oh C’mon, quit playing hard to get. I know you can’t resist me.”

Carol was cornered with Melvin waiting to pounce on her. She had pepper-spray on a keychain and pulled it out of her pocket. “Stop, Melvin I am warning you. D, Don’t c, come any closer.”

Melvin Smiled and took one more step towards her. “Oh, do you think I believe, you would actually use that on me.?”

Before Melvin could take another step, Carol gave him a healthy squirt. Melvin’s eyes began to burn. the pain was intense. he stumbled away from her, half blinded. “Owe, You sprayed me. How could you do that?”

Carol was poised ready to give him more if he persisted. “I warned you Melvin. I don’t know what’s gotten into you, but if you don’t stop this right now, I will be forced to give you more.”

This wasn’t supposed to happen. Melvin had felt confident that Carol would see how much of a man he had become and fall instantly and passionately in love with him. He needed to get Ruprick here to grant him another wish. Maybe he could straighten this out and win her affections at the same time. lets see now, Melvin needed to say Ruprick’s name three times in a row. “Ruprick, Ruprick, Ruprick.”

Poof

The prince of frogs had appeared in a split second perched on Carol’s shoulder. “Ha ha ha, oh that was damn hilarious. Boy, you know how to crack a frog up.” Ruprick croaked.

Melvin could barely see him through his watering eyes. Oh no, if Melvin’s advances hadn’t freaked Carol out by now, a talking frog might just push her over the edge. But it wasn’t. in fact. “Carol?”

Melvin was amazed, Carol should have freaked out by now under the current circumstances. From his advances to a talking frog sitting on her shoulder, but she didn’t. in fact, she didn’t do anything. she was frozen in place, holding her can of pepper spray.

“Ruprick, what have you done to Carol?”

Ruprick “Oh, she is fine. I have frozen her till you figure out what to do next.”

Melvin walked over to Carol and waved a hand in front of her face but there was no change in her expression. She had the same frightened look but she was still as a statue; not aware of what was going on. “I can see you froze her, but she looks awfully frightened, like she’s caught in a nightmare.”

Ruprick added. “Well, she was totally caught off guard by your advances. Here let me fix it for you. Ruprick whispered something into Carols ear. Carol’s look of shock evaporated, her hands fell to her sides and she stood calmly. she now looked totally lost in bliss. “There, is that better?” Ruprick croaked.

Melvin took a real close look at his frozen love. He had always been too shy to actually look her straight in the face but now he couldn’t take his eyes off of her. Carol had beautiful hazel eyes hidden behind her thick rimmed glasses. He caressed her soft cheek with the back of his hand; so smooth. her lips were so kissable, it was tough for Melvin to resist. Carol was more beautiful than he had ever remembered. ”

Ruprick Cleared his throat and snapped Melvin out of his daze “Let’s see now, Your confidence made you overbearing and aggressive. and she shied away from you. But if she was less timid and more outgoing.”

Melvin started getting the picture. “Yes, yes that’s it. If she was more outgoing, and maybe attracted to me, then I am sure that I could win her love. Ruprick,, Can you make her more spunky and outgoing?”

“So let me see now, You are wishing for Carol to be more spunky and outgoing and to be more attracted to you.”

Melvin added, “Hot,, make her hot for me. I wish she would want me like I want her.”

Ruprick chirped and did a little hop, “Oh I like it. Jolly good Melvin, Jolly good. Your wish is my command.” with that Ruprick vanished with a pop sound.

3

Carol took a deep gasp and was back to the land of the living. “Oh, my head. I feel so dizzy. Carol took a step and staggered. Melvin was right there to catch her. “Oh thank you Melvin. I don’t know what happened. I must have black out for a moment.”

Melvin guided her over to a stool. “Just sit down a catch your breath. I’m sure you will feel better in a minute or two.”

Carol was gripping his arm for added support. “My,, Melvin, what strong muscles you have. Do you work out?”

Melvin grinned. “Well no, but I’m on the bowling league. You would be surprised how tired your arms could get swinging a bowling ball.”

“Oh its getting hot in here. I think I’m beginning to have hot flashes.” Carol began unbuttoning her lab coat.

“Let me get you some water” Melvin headed over to the fountain.

Carol watched as Melvin bent over filling up a glass. her pussy started to throb. oh god, she tried squeezing her legs together to intensify the sensation she was feeling. The sensations were becoming stronger. She couldn’t take it any longer. she needed something more stringent. She didn’t realize that Melvin was starring at her in disbelief. “Oh dear.”

“Are you O.K.?.” Melvin watched as Carol squirmed and gasped for breath.

Carol stood up and ripped her lab coat off “Oh Melvin, You look so hot. I want to fuck right now.” Carol took her glasses off and threw them on the counter. “I want your cock inside me Melvin. I can’t take it anymore; day in, day out, working next to your manly cock” Carol pulled the pins out of her bun and shook her head. Her silky hair spilled down her back, touching her ass.

Melvin was speechless. He had expected Carol to be more spontaneous and outgoing but she had skipped the romance and jumped right to the sex. But what stunned him now was how Carol kept revealing her hidden beauty. With her lab coat off, Melvin could see her cleavage poking out of her blouse. He never knew she had a nice set till now.

Melvin began backing away from Carol as she stalked him around the lab. “Carol, maybe we should save it till after work. oh dang, look at the time. We need to get the data in on them cultures.”

“Fuck the data, Mel. We can do our own experiment. You stick your specimen in my oven.” Carol had Melvin Cornered just as he had her earlier. She began ripping his own jacket, trying to get it off.

Melvin panicked, he didn’t know exactly what to do. Carol was moving to fast for him. She was vicious, grinding her hips against his crotch. “Carol, please,, not here,, someone might see us.”

Carol Jerked his head back and stared him straight in the eyes. those hazel eyes that felt piercing under her seductive gaze. “Then let them see us Mel. I need to fuck right now.”

This was all wrong. this was not what Melvin meant by hot. He wanted someone to rescue him from this sex kitten, he had wished for. “Damn it! Ruprick,, Ruprick,,”

Carol interrupted “Yes, prick!”

Melvin said it one more time “Ruprick.”

poof

“Blimey! What’s wrong now?” Ruprick was perched on Carols shoulder again.

“What’s wrong now?” Melvin said as if it weren’t obvious. “Just look at her.”

Carol was frozen in her sexual pose. she was starring seductively into space. her cleavage showing, her hair down, lips puckered, ready to kiss. Melvin’s dick was starting to harden just looking at Carol frozen in this pose.

Ruprick lick his eye and said “Would you like me to freeze her in a different pose?”

Melvin shook his head. “No, this is fine, but that’s not what I’m talking about. She was an animal. I wished that she would be spontaneous, outgoing and have the hots for me. not become a nymphomaniac.”

Ruprick sighed. “I know what you wished for, but I thought I would step it up for you. I thought you wouldn’t notice.”

Melvin’s temper rose, “Wouldn’t notice? you didn’t step it up a notch, you stepped over the edge. She’s a raging succubus. She’ll suck the life out of me.”

“First she’s too shy, now she’s to aggressive. So what do you want to do now?”

Melvin thought about it for a moment. “What I want is to take things slowly. If I suggest something, then she will be obliged to listen, that way, we can move along at my speed. I wish she was susceptible to my suggestions.”

Ruprick nodded, “As you wish Melvin”

4

A split second later, Ruprick was gone again, followed by another pop sound. Carol blinked and gasped again. unsteady on her feet she nearly fell over again. Melvin held her up.

Carol looked shocked again. “What happened? I think I blacked out, I can’t remember how I got here.”

Melvin guided her back to the stool “Your OK, You said something about feeling dizzy and I caught you.”

Carol rubbed her head. “My hairs down. Oh gosh, It must be a mess,” She began fixing it again, trying to roll it back up.

Melvin liked her hair down, “Carol, you should leave it down for a change, I like it that way. It makes you look sexy.”

Carol was pleasantly surprised by Melvin’s compliment. “It does? Well OK, I’ll leave it down, just for you.” Carol noticed the top buttons of her blouse were unbuttoned but she didn’t care. She felt comfortable around Melvin and she liked the way she caught him sneaking a peek. Carol and Melvin were moving in a positive direction. She could sense something different about Melvin. She couldn’t quite put her finger on it, but he spoke with more authority. She felt compelled to listen to him. What ever it was, she liked it.

Melvin was in a good mood. this was the perfect wish and Ruprick hadn’t screwed it up. Melvin didn’t want instant gratification. it felt too much like cheating. Although his wish was like cheating, he still had to work for the prize. That’s why he didn’t wish for money or fame. He wanted to earn those rewards. All afternoon, he had been working at gaining Carols trust, opening her up and learning about what she liked and didn’t like; planting little suggestions here and there.”

“Carol, would you care to go out with me tonight?”

Carol frowned, “I’d love to Melvin, but my sister is arriving into town and I haven’t seen her in a long time.”

Melvin grinned “You don’t understand; I want you to go out with me tonight. Your sister can see you some other time.”

Carol couldn’t let Melvin down “Ok Mel, lets go out. my sister can wait till next time to see me.”

Melvin walked her out to her car. “Well, I will pick you up around 7 O’clock. Wear something sexy, a beautiful woman shouldn’t hide her looks. she should be proud of them.”

Carol giggled, “Oh Mel, if your trying flatter me, its working.” Carol Gave Melvin a quick peck on the cheek and drove off.

Melvin couldn’t believe it. Carol had kissed him on the cheek and he didn’t tell her to do it.

5

Melvin parked in front of Carols house right on the hour and his eyes about popped out of his head. Carol was standing on her porch, her hair flowing over both shoulders. She was wearing a Black dress that showed off her cleavage. the dress stopped halfway down her thighs exposing her gorgeous legs. She was stunning. Carol waved at Melvin and walked down to his car. she was wearing high heels and nylons. She was stunning. Melvin got out of the car and opened the door for her.

She thanked Melvin and got in. As she passed by him, he could smell her perfume. Melvin had never been this attracted to any woman in his life. Carol and Melvin chatted on the way to dinner but Melvin was deep in thought again. he couldn’t help getting lost in Carol’s beauty. She wasn’t wearing her glasses and she had put on make-up. He had never seen her wear make-up before. Melvin treated Carol out to the fanciest restaurant in town. He wanted to show Carol off. He asked the Waiter to seat them in the center of the restaurant. Carol was absolutely gorgeous. Melvin caught men checking her out when they passed by to sit down. He was the king now. He felt like the big dog with the babe.

After dinner, Melvin and Carol parked up in the hills over-looking the town.

Carol had a look of anticipation, “What do you want to do now Melvin?”

Melvin was eyeing Carol, he had been wanting to hold her in his arms all night and kiss those hot lips of hers. “Come over here Carol,”

Carol smiled and lay in Melvin’s arms They began kissing; gently at first, but becoming more passionate with every kiss.

Melvin unzipped her dress. “Take it off babe. I don’t want it getting wrinkled now.”

“Ok, Mel, If you want me too.” Carol wiggled out of her dress and snuggled back into Melvin’s arms.

Melvin fumbled with the clasps of her bra. Damn those things were beyond a scientists comprehension. Carol must of sensed his desire to remove it, cause a second later, it was off and her breasts were free. Carol smiled at Melvin as he explored her tits like a child with a new toy. Melvin massaged them and sucked on them. His dick was hard and ready to explode.

Melvin slid his hand down inside her panties. It was the first time he had ever felt a woman’s pussy.

Carol let out a gasp, “Oh Melvin, I’m ready; please, take me now.” Carol laid back and removed her panties exposing her cunt.

Melvin was stunned for only a moment before he understood what she was saying. “Oh Carol.” Melvin pulled his pants down and began crawling on top of carol, He tried finding the hole himself but Carol ended up guiding it in. 38 years of age and he was finally losing his virginity. the car was cramped and not the best place to make love, but they managed. Melvin knew that they would do it again eventually, over and over again.

6

The next morning, Carol and Melvin awoke in each others arms. It was the first time a woman had ever been at his house. Melvin was the happiest he had ever been. Carol got out of the bed and stood looking out the window. The morning sunshine highlighted her long mane. Melvin was in love for the first time and he knew she loved him back.

They walked to work. It was such a beautiful day. Melvin hadn’t thought about Ruprick since he was granted his final wish. His life had definitely changed for the better. Hand in hand, Carol and Melvin entered the clinic. Some of their fellow biologists had to look twice at Melvin’s Woman.

Dr Robert Vaughn called out, “Dr Brookes, I had no Idea you were involved with anyone. Aren’t you going to introduce me to your friend?”

Melvin and Carol laughed, “Dr Vaughn I think you already know Dr Parker, She has worked with us for the last 10 years.”

Dr Vaughn was shocked, “Carol, is that you, Why you look absolutely fantastic. Why I have never noticed you before is mystery.”

Carol interrupted him before he could continue, “Robert, We have work to do, so if you don’t mind, we have to be going.”

Melvin tried not to snicker as they left Dr Vaughn standing alone in the hall. As they entered the lab, Melvin saw an aquarium sitting on a table with hundreds of frogs in it. In the past, this wouldn’t have surprised Melvin because animals were brought in occasionally for study. Dr Peter Fields was counting them. “What the hell are you doing with those frogs?” Melvin barked at Fields angrily.

Fields looked up shocked, not only at Melvin snapping at him, but also by Carols transformation. “Uh, these frogs were accidentally shipped here. They were supposed to be sent to the High School Biology class.”

“So they can be tortured and mutilated? I don’t think so; I’m taking them back to where they belong.” Melvin said in revulsion.

Melvin grabbed the aquarium and headed out to the park. Carol didn’t understand why Melvin cared so much about a bunch of frogs, but if it was important to Melvin then she was going to stand by him. Melvin thought about Ruprick the whole way. How could he let anything happen to these poor creatures; they deserved to live and breathe like any other creature on earth.

When Melvin Reached the bank of the pond, he poured all the frogs out carefully into the water.

Melvin smiled at them swimming away. “There you go little fella’s, swim and be free. If you see Ruprick tell him Hi for me.”

Carol looked puzzled. “Who’s Ruprick?”

poof A frog suddenly appeared, sitting calmly on Melvin’s Shoulder.

To Carol’s Amazement, the frog spoke. “I am Ruprick. Prince of the Swamp. It is an honor to finally get to speak to you, my dear.”

Melvin was amazed that Carol hadn’t passed out or run in terror at the spectacle of a talking frog. Quite the opposite.

Carol smiled and Curtsied “No, it is my honor to meet a prince. But I must warn you, I am already spoken for. so don’t expect me to kiss you.”

Ruprick laughed in delight. “Oh Melvin, don’t ever let this one go. She’s a keeper.”

Melvin grinned. “I won’t. Its good to see you again Ruprick.”

“Anyways, Melvin, it was a noble thing you did saving all my subjects. You didn’t have to go through all that trouble but you did. And for that, I am going to grant the both of you, one more wish. The wish will only come true if it’s something you both desire. So Cheerio, Maybe someday we will cross paths again.” And in a Flash, Ruprick was gone.

Carol looked puzzled. “A wish? he has granted you wishes before? What did you wish for?”

Melvin blushed. “I’d rather not say,, it’s kind of personal.”

Carol grinned “So what should we wish for?”

Melvin scratched his head. “I don’t know, maybe you should decide.”

Before Carol could tell him what she wished for, Melvin saw it floating in the pond. A ring box. Carol saw it too and said. “it can’t be.”

Melvin waded out in the pond once again and grabbed it. He was praying it wouldn’t turn into a frog on him before he could see what was in it. He opened it in front of both of them. to their amazement shining in the sunshine was two wedding rings. Carol could hardly contain her excitement, she went to grab one, but Melvin pulled the box out of reach.

“Wait a minute, lets do this right.” Melvin got down on one knee and held Carols hand “Carol, you are the love of my life. Would you make a mans wish come true and marry me.”

Carol had made the same wish and had to say yes. “Melvin, the answer is yes. Of course I’ll marry you.”

The end.