The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Two Out of Three Works For Me

(MC, MF, FF, MD, IN)

Chapter Twelve: Diana, Monique, and Katherine (Sluttish Sorority Schoolgirls)

Near the end of my sophomore year it became obvious that my family could not afford to continue to send me to the college of my choice. In order to save money I was transferred to a more affordable state school and roomed with my cousin. He happened to belong to a fraternity and I was a frequent guest at their parties. That is where I met Diana, at 5′9″ and 20 pounds overweight she was not my first choice but she was aggressive and a lot of fun. Dark thick shoulder length hair, brown eyes and a nice face but very few men noticed that, she had huge tits 42 DD or something like that. That is pretty much what everyone saw. It made it hard to notice that she was brilliant. Already in medical school, with an IQ of 160+ she was going to be the youngest female medical doctor the university had ever graduated. She was fun easy going uninhibited and sexually aggressive, you would think she was perfect for the young college Junior. She just had one serious flaw, at sometime in her life she had been hurt bad, as a result she was unable to love or commit to the point of a neurosis. She had been a sorority girl and still hung with people her age. We dated for years.

Monique a tri-delt (Delta, Delta, Delta) was nothing like Diana, she was a cool drink of water, straight blond hair about six inches past her shoulders, blue eyes slender about 5′5″ not much chest perhaps a B/C, very nice figure all around. We knew each other from a business class. Somehow we were friends, there was just three things keeping us from being more, money, position, and Diana.

Katherine or Kat as her friends called her was somewhere in between, she was 5′ 7″ or 8″, long thick wavy hair, beautiful face, athletic body the kind of girl you might see in Penthouse or in the swimsuit addition. She was a member of the Cathouse (Kappa, Alpha, Theta). Once during spring break she had won a wet t-shirt contest, the other girls did not stand a chance. We had mutual friends and ran into each other but she never gave me the time of day. Whatever was her type I was not it.

It actually took a while to track the three of them down. Diana had been married and divorced twice, fortunately not from me. She lived out west. No husband no kids, like I said she had issues.

Monique had married a Beta (you know the song: “I’m an asshole, I’m an asshole, I’m an asshole till I die, I would rather be an asshole than a Beta, Theta Pie”). When I located her she had just filed for divorce (he was cheating on her what a shock (see above song)). Three daughters in their 20s.

Kat was the hardest to locate. After a bad marriage she had worked as a stripper gone through another crappy marriage before finally getting her life together. She had an 18-year-old daughter attending our old university. Her third husband was 20 years older than her but was still willing to pay for her girl’s education.

Is it just society or do I have a thing for dysfunctional women? Whatever the reason I sure could pick them. I really need to lust after a more stable group of woman.

It is a good thing I had a Jinni to help out. It took several months to get everything set just right. Diana was offered a significant amount of money to work for my “firm”, Monique I “ran into” and had to use magic to cause her to remember me, and of course Kat was the most difficult. Even using magic to remind her of me I made no headway. Additional action was needed. It did not take much to tip her into a disastrous affair that her husband learned of. She now needed money to pay for her daughter’s schooling. I made sure she knew I was a good source. Of the three Kat was the only one who had aged well even in her early 50s she was still a looker. Diana’s once magnificent tits were sagging. Monique had spent way too much time in the sun and her anorexia issues did not help her looks either.

I had Nina show them in. The little slut was showing off, she wore a very tight knit miniskirt to demonstrate her sexy ass and her braless white top showed off her dark nips magnificently.

“Ladies I suppose you are wondering why the three of you are here. I know all three of you from my years at The State College. Each of you has a special place in my memories of my time there. That is why you are here. Before you ask any questions allow me to finish.” I could tell they had questions. “We have developed a number of special medical techniques to eliminate and reverse the signs of aging. It really works, the ‘young lady’ who showed you in is actually close to our age.” By now they were bursting with questions. “My proposal is that Monique, and Katherine participate in the process while Dr. Diana will act in the capacity of an independent physician who is not involved in the actual development process. She will document your physical changes. In return you will all be compensated, obviously you will retain the benefits of the physical changes but you will also be compensated monetarily.”

M: “Why us, why not someone else?”

K: “What is in it for us, what do we get out of this whole thing?”

D; “This is why you hired me away from a real job helping people?”

“Ladies, ladies please calm down. Lets be rational, first because I know you, second, in addition to the physical improvements you will be well compensated, and finally because I needed someone well respected, in the right field.”

D: “I’m a plastic surgeon, what good does that do you?”

“Because I plan to make all of these improvements without surgery.”

D: “Impossible, you are pulling something.”

“Look at me, do I look like I’m in my 50s, no I did not think so. I can offer vast improvements for you ladies without the risk and recovery time of invasive surgery.”

D: “Why should I help you, if you succeed it could be the end of my profession?”

“As long as you are working for me you have nothing to worry about. Another factor is that you ladies are all single, you can dedicate yourselves to this project without conflict.”

D: “What is wrong with the woman you have already ‘used’?”

“I forgot to get an independent medical professional, your specialty combined with your years of research makes you the perfect independent physician. You will be able to monitor and document the process from beginning to end.”

D: “Ok I’m in, after all I did sign a three year contract.”

M: “Why did you choose me?”

“I like you, you were always nice to me and I felt a connection, you lost a lot of years to a husband who cheated on you, if I can help someone I prefer it to be someone I think deserves it.”

M: “I guess I could use some restoration, as long as my girls don’t get jealous that their mom is sexier than they are.” She added with a smile.

Kat didn’t say anything; thanks to a little magical help she ‘remembered’ our interactions. She knew she had never been nice to me if anything she had been cold, which for a sultry hot woman should have been difficult.

“As for you Kat, you have had a hard life, some of the wrong choices were yours some were not, you daughter is a nice person and deserves a chance to get ahead in the world. Now why don’t you all come by tomorrow at 10:00 am we will get some papers signed and get started.”

They all agreed to be there the next day and left or so I believed. Diana walked back into the room several minutes later she got very close invading my personal space so to speak.

“Are you sure that is the only reason you wanted me here, I seem to remember a lot of hot passion between us?”

I could feel her breath on my cheek (yes she was that close). “Diana, have you looked around this place. I can have any woman I want. Do you really think I asked you here so that I could rekindle a flame that died decades ago. Of course I remember the ‘passion’ and the sex but I also remember the arguments and the unfaithfulness, so no I did not bring you here to renew our ‘romance’.”

She sagged looking disappointed. I guess I hurt her feelings. “Look Diana I want to help you and I don’t want to be a bigot but I have plenty of young pussy available to me and frankly old pussy no longer appeals to me. In fact after you leave I plan to do Nina right here.”

She looked shocked I had never talked like this when we were together. “But you said she was our age, not that I believe it, so she is old pussy to.”

“Not any longer, chronologically she may be our age but physically she is once more a young girl.”

“So make me young make 21 the age I was when we met I promise you, you will not regret it. I tossed our relationship aside and lost the only truly good man I have ever known. Let me get it back.”

“NO”

* * *