The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ultimate Control;

“I got it” Yelled out Sam to his partner dressed in a white lab coat. “I finally figured out the perfect new combination of materials and chemicals for the new ultimate control pantyhose we have been working on”. Chris walked over and looked at Sams results on the computer screen. “Yeah, but you do realize that the chemical you want to use in the finishing of it is highly addictive to people, and can get the company in alot of trouble.” Sam looked at the screen again, and thought about it. “It has only been proven to be addictive if it is in large amounts, besides this is just a very small amount mixed in with other chemicals to help make it more resistant to runs, snags, and ladders”. Chris replied with “Well I would still run it past the board to make sure they are willing to accept what could happen if it is found out”. Looking back at the data again, Sam knew that the addition of chemical “zorbine” was important to create what he was trying to make. Zorbine was a man made synthetic compound that created a feeling of extasy, and well being. However after a few uses of it the feeling was gone, and the user became hopelessly addicted to it, needing it just to feel normal. And the worst part was that anyone that tried to quit would either go completely insane, or so depressed they eventually would commit suicide, unless they started using it again. There was no known cure for the addiction, it was a life sentence. “Besides” Sam said “anyone that has ever become addicted to it has either snorted it, smoked it, or shot up with it, there are no cases of any addiction from anyone ever touching it.” “Even so I would still run it past the board” replied Chris.

Board approval was easy, all you have to do is throw numbers out that are in the green, and they smile with greed in their eyes. Turning the science into a finished product is where the problems start. With Chris by Sam’s side the work went quickly though. Taking a new approach to creating the pantyhose out of pure silk, and nylon threading went well. Then just enough spandex was added to give the hose a nice restrictive feel that would also allow the pantyhose to caress the wearers skin as they moved. Even when Chris went home Sam worked steadily on his idea, enhancing the fabric with special designs to add to the experience of the wearer. Finally the time came for the coloring, and added chemicals for strength. Carefully adjusting settings he ran the first batch through the machine. As the finished product came through he picked up the first pair and felt as giddy as a young kid getting his first bicycle for christmas. Putting it back down she started planning for the first set of tests before it could be distributed.

The date was set, and the test subjects were carefully chosen in case anything were to go wrong. The test would involve 3 separate dates, with an 8 hour time of usage. And each of the test subjects had to sign a consent form to clear the company from any kind of liability for any side effects, or long term damage. each of the subjects were informed of everything in the pantyhose, and each subject would receive a very nice paycheck upon completely the test. Most of the subjects that were chosen didn’t care about the details, all they saw was that nice paycheck, and everything else was just a blur.

So all 8 test subject arrived, and each were given their pantyhose. Putting them on each of the subject were asked about the feel, and how hard they were to put on. Each of them gave there results in number format on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being horrible, and 10 being the best pair of pantyhose they ever put on. The results average was a 9.5 out of 10. Pleased with that number, the test continued on with testing which included the stress test, and run test. None of the pantyhose developed runs when scraped, pulled, or putting on shoes, etc. Observation of the test subjects started showing strange behavior in the subject though. They started becoming more layed back, almost euphoric, rubbing their legs with their hands and their feet together. After the 8 hours the subjects were asked to take the pantyhose off, and leave it until tomorrow when they would return for the 2nd day of testing. Each of the subjects took the hose off, and as they left they each gave a number again as to how they would rate the pantyhose now after the first day. The end result of that survey was 10 out of 10. Very pleased with that number we excused the subjects and everyone went home for the night.

Day 2 of testing. Sam and Chris both waited the arrival of the test subjects. As they arrived, they were led back into the testing room where it was noticed that all 8 of them looked a little stressed out, and slightly worked up about something. Getting them back into their pantyhose, they began to relax and gave their number rating as a 10.5 out of 10. Laughing about it we continued our tests, and all of the subjects seemed to have a hard time concentrating on anything but how good the pantyhose made them feel. All of them rubbing their legs together and feeling their legs with their hands. after about 6 hours they started acting normal and the rest of the testing went as normal. Taking it as a fluke they continued on and finished up the testing for the day asking each of the subjects to take off the pantyhose and return the next day. After they removed the hose they answered the same question as the day before, and each of them rated the pantyhose at an 11 out of 10. and when asked what it was they liked about it, they responded with “It is energizing and relaxing at the same time, the way that the pantyhose moves as you walk or touch it is invigorating and almost stimulating as well.” So recording all this information down, we called it a day and everyone headed home.

Later that night Sam went over all the notes that had been taken, and started to notice a disturbing fault with the pantyhose. It appeared that the chemical was seeping into the subjects skin, and they were starting to show signs of addiction. Now he could just cancel the trials and start at square one again, but there was no telling how the board would react, or if they would just scrap the whole project. So all these thoughts ran through her mind as she struggled to find a solution to the problem. Finally she decided that the only obsticle that she had right now, and the only person that could mess up his product was Chris. So Sam had to figure out a way to control Chris so there would be no way that she could put a halt on everything. After a bit of thinking Sam came up with an idea, it was one that he felt ashamed about, but it was the only option he could come up with. All he had to do was get to work before Chris in the morning.

Day 3 of testing. Sam got to work about a half hour early, and quickly started rummaging through Chris’s desk. finding a new pair of pantyhose in the package she smiled. Carefully opening the package so she could close it back up again she pulled the pantyhose out and set them off to the side while she folded up a pair of the new pantyhose and put them into the package in the place of the others. Satisfied that everything looked right she closed the package and put them back in the drawer. Taking the other pair she put them in the bottom drawer of her desk, and then something strange started to happen. She started to feel euphoric, and happier she should. Finding it hard to think she sat down in her chair, and before she knew it he heard all kinds of activity around her. Looking around she realized she had zoned out, still feeling strange she looked over at Chris to see her staring. “Long night in the office, or hard night of partying?” She asked. Neither she replied “Must just be overtired. Alot of stress in all these tests, hoping everything goes right.” She smiled and agreed, and that made Sam feel even worse about what she was getting ready to do to her. “Chris” she asked her “Would you go to the file cabinet and get me the file for the last set of tests we ran” “Sure” she replied and as she walked to the file cabinet she watched her carefully. “Which file did you need” as she stood there with the drawer open. “Oh wait it is in this drawer” and Sam pulled open another drawer that the edge ran across her leg snagging her hose creating a long laddering run. “Oh shit” Said Chris as she watched the run spread up her leg. “Ogm I am so sorry” said Sam, trying hard to stop the smile from going over her face. “Its ok, I will just take them off. I really don’t care for this pair anyway.” said Chris. “Yeah but with this being the last day of the pantyhose testing don’t you think it would be more apropriate if you were wearing pantyhose like the other test subjects?” Chris replied with “I suppose you are right.” Sam replied with “I can make it up to you, why don’t you try a new pair?” Chris said “Until I am sure they are safe, that is the last thing I am going to put on my legs. I do however have a spare that I keep in my desk, I will just put those on. However you do owe me a new pair of my choice when this is over.” Sam smiled, and said ok, and Chris grabbed her spare out of the desk and went to the bathroom to change. A few minutes later Chris returned with a strange look on her face. “Is there something wrong?” asked Sam, “No, no, these just feel so much nicer than I remember them feeling” Chris replied looking down at her legs in kind of a dazed and wonderous look. “Well I guess it is time to get on with the final day of testing” said Sam, and Chris looked up “What? Oh yeah, lets do this.” and they headed to the front to meet the 8 subjects.

We entered the waiting room, and it was complete chaos. Several of the woman were wound up and very anxious, while the others sat in the chairs nervous and upset. As soon as we entered the room, all eyes were on our legs. Understanding what was going on, I quickly got the subjects to the testing room, and told them to put on their pantyhose. Rushing past me the women grabbed their hose, and ran into the changing room to get them on. Once they got their pantyhose on, they started to calm down, and started rubbing their legs together in relief. Chris still in a partial daze, watched the women rubbing their legs together, and I watched her hand slowly reach down to touch her own hosed leg. Going through the same process as the previous days, we asked each person to rate the pantyhose on its feeling, durability, etc. and all 8 subjects rated it above a 10. They all kept commenting on how they could not wait to get there to get that wonderful pantyhose back on again, that they felt lost without it, and that when it was finally on the store shelves they would wear it everyday. Looking over at Chris, I could see she wasn’t even paying attention, so we continued on with the testing and after 6 of the 8 hours everyone seemed to be acting normal, including Chris. However Sam started feeling a need that she couldn’t quite understand, and at the same time was starting to feel a little anxious, and irritable. When at last the 8 hours were up, Sam asked each of the subjects one last question “If given a choice, which would you want. You can take the check you were promised, or you can keep your pantyhose. That way you will have a pair before everyone else, and be able to wear them as much as you need to until they reach the store shelves.” Each one of the subjects looked at each other, and then down at their legs, and one answered “I really need the money, but since the first time I put this pantyhose on, I cannot stop wearing it. When I go home, all I can do is think about how long it is going to be before I can get back here to put it back on, and yesterday I thought I was going to loose it! I have got to have the pantyhose, there is no way I can make it until the pantyhose reaches the store shelves.” All the others agreed, so Sam had them sign a waiver stating that they were giving up the money to keep the pantyhose, and we told everyone they could leave. Walking back to our office, I watched Chris walking ahead of me, and wondered how she was feeling. And at the same time wondered what was wrong with me, why did I feel so horrible, anxious, and depressed, this was supposed to be a great day.

Back in the office both Chris and Sam finished writing up their results of the testing, and Sam read Chris’s copy as he delivered them to the bosses office. In every way it appeared the testing was a success, and once the boss read the results Sam was sure they would hit the production floor, and make it to the store shelves. Walking back to the office Sam still quite aggitated, and anxious, noticed that Chris seemed to be dazing out again. “Are you ok?” Sam asked. “Yeah” Chris replied, “but it is really strange, all the years I have been wearing this brand of pantyhose and they have never felt like this. I can’t explain it, they feel so amazing, and I have felt like I was on cloud 9 all day. Watching all the test subjects rubbing their legs made me want to do the same. I don’t know what brand of pantyhose you wear, but you have really got to feel these.” And with that she pulled her foot out of her shoe and held it up for Sam to touch. Reaching out, Sam took her foot in her hand and started to rub her hand across it. Amazing was right, so soft, and smooth, Sam didn’t even realize that she continued to rub her foot slowly working her hands further up and down her leg. Slowly Chris’s head fell back and she moaned in extacy, and Sam realized that she was rubbing both of Chris’s legs with her hands while Chris rubbed her feet on Sam’s hosed legs. Pulling back Sam agreed that she was right, the pantyhose felt like nothing she had ever experienced before. Trying to put herself back in control, Sam started cleaning up her desk. But was finding it hard to concentrate. She wanted to touch Chris’s pantyhose again, and Chris could see that. Teasingly Chris put her hosed feet up on her desk, and wiggled her toes so the light would shine off the hose and catch Sam’s eyes. Smiling Chris looked at Sam and said “Boy that felt really nice, I could really go for a foot massage. What do you say? I will massage your feet if you message mine” On the edge of loosing control, Sam tried to refuse, but something about the pantyhose on her legs just pulled her in and she found herself sitting down and kicking off her own shoes so they could both get a foot massage. Sitting down on her own chair she put her feet on Chris’s legs and Chris put her feet on Sam’s. Slowly massaging Chris’s feet, Chris did the same for Sam’s hosed feet. “Chris made a sour face and said “Your pantyhose doesn’t feel no where as nice as mine, I wish you had the same brand as me.” Loosing control, Sam longingly looked over at the remaining pairs of test pantyhose sitting in a box on her desk, and strange thoughts started going through her mind. She knew what could happen if she wore it, but did she care? And what was to say she couldn’t try it just once and still be able to stop? Snapping back she realized that she was no longer rubbing Chris’s feet. In fact she was standing up and Chris was helping her take her pantyhose off. “Thats right” Chris said, “Lets get these aweful things off you so you can put something nice on” Standing there bare legged, Chris pulled a test pair of pantyhose out of the box and handed them to Sam. Holding them in her hands, Sam couldn’t take it anymore. She sat down and worked the hose up her legs taking in every glorious moment, unable to fight it anymore. Finally with Chris’s help Sam had the new pantyhose on, and Chris started rubbing Sam’s legs. “There now, doesn’t that feel better? Once I put my hose on earlier I realized what you had done, and I felt it was only fair to return the favor.” said Chris, but Sam no longer cared. All that mattered was rubbing her legs, and the wonderful feelings that she was getting. Completely out of control, both Chris and Sam spent the next few hours exploring each others pantyhosed legs, and experiencing climax after climax from it.After several hours Sam came to her senses and decided it would be wise to take off the test pantyhose. Putting her own pair back on she slid her shoes on and told Chris she was heading home. Chris just sat there smiling at her, got up and gave her a hug, and said see you in the morning. Not quite sure how to react to that Sam said the same and headed out the door. All the way home Sam thought to herself about the experience, and realized she felt better. No longer was she aggitated, irritable, or even anxious, she was calm. That thought started to scare her, and she realized before she had even been tricked into the pantyhose she was already showing signs of addiction. Then she let her thoughts drift back to the wonderful experience and wondered if being addicted to the pantyhose was really a bad thing.

Arriving home, Sam unlocked her door and went inside. Putting her keys in her purse, she noticed something was in there that she had not put there. Pulling it out, her heart skipped a beat realizing that Chris’s hug was just a ploy to get close enough to side the hose into her purse without her noticing. Pulling the hose out, and holding it in front of her she gazed at the wonderful shine it had, and how soft it felt in her hands. “No” she said to herself “I am not going to put the pantyhose back on!” Putting them on the table with her purse, she tried to figure out what she was going to do before she found the pantyhose. Deciding to make dinner, she went to the kitchen, but already the anxious feelings, and aggitation were already kicking in. No matter how hard she tried she could not figure out what she wanted to eat, in fact the thought of food made her nausious and made her want to throw up. At a loss for what to do, she sat down at the table and began to cry. How had things gotten so far out of control so quick. She knew what was wrong, she knew what she had to do, and she knew she was to far gone to stop it. She was becoming addicted to the pantyhose, and no matter what, she had to make sure that the company produced it, and kept making it. Getting up from the table with tears still in her eyes, Sam picked up the pantyhose and took it to the living room with her where she stripped off her other hose and slid on the new ultimate control pantyhose from work. Laying back on the couch she closed her eyes and let the hose massage her legs and she began to feel better. Getting up she walked back into the kitchen and decided on spegetti for dinner.