The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ultimate Orgasm

It wasn’t that Jacob Hargrove was actually LOOKING for an erotic hypnosis website. Truthfully, he was cruising for porno sites. But somehow a box came up that he accidentally clicked, and Jacob found himself visiting the Hypnoerotic Website.

And DAMN! Jacob found rapture. His tastes were hardly as hard-core as most porn websites, but he liked his fair share of novelty, and hypnosis seemed to offer it in an unlimited supply. This particular site offered several downloadable videos, including hypnotic stripping, induced orgasms (be it from simple orders or the more amusing “orgasm gun”), and even turning a girl into hypnotic sex slave.

Jacob stayed up the whole night, searching through hypnosis sites. He spent hours at the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive alone. He saw women believing they were prostitutes, models, animals, lesbians...the limits to hypnosis seemed to be only that of imagination!

Overnight, Jacob Hargrove became a hypno-fetishist.

Jacob had never been hypnotized, never even considered it. The only time he’d seen it in practice before that night was once at a state fair, and then he’d figured that the participants had just been acting. As far as he knew, the women experiencing their particular mindfucks were just faking an orgasm for the camera. Jacob was intrigued by hypnosis, but first he wanted to try it himself, to prove to himself that it worked. Because if it worked on him, it could work on anyone, and he’d have a whole new world of sexual fantasy.

Serendipitously, as Jacob was coming to this conclusion, he happened upon a website that actually sold hypnotic inductions on CD, along with one of a number of post-hypnotic suggestions for the listener, for a mere $24.95, plus shipping and handling. Happily, Jacob bought one immediately, its title: the Ultimate Orgasm!

Jacob’s CD arrived in the mail the next week. Immediately, he ripped it out of the packaging and the plastic. He’d been fantasizing all sorts of hypnotic-related fantasies, and he felt practically ready to burst if he didn’t actually get to experience this pleasure himself.

He didn’t realize that such enthusiasm enormously increases the speed and depth of induction, and so Jacob was in an unexpectedly deep trance within moments. By the time the female voice on the CD had completed her progressive relaxation bit, meant to subdue even the most resistant of subjects, Jacob was as deeply hypnotized as Rasputin’s Tzar.

It felt odd. Like floating and sinking at the same time. His body tingled and his limbs felt like lead, when he could even feel them at all. At times his mind completely wandered away into oblivion, and then the next focused intensely on the hypnotist’s sensual and relaxing voice.

Before he knew it, the suggestions were coming. Jacob’s subconscious, completely open, found itself bombarded by orders: “You begin to feel a deep stirring in your center. It fuels you, burning, filling you with an unbelievable passion that continues to grow...” Jacob’s body responded instantly. His member quickly rose, stiff and straight and tight against his pants. His breathing sped, his heart raced, his mind swam with steamy carnal desire.

“And now, you find that your hands take on a life of their own, and begin to move independently of your will. Your hands move, pleasuring you, each touch further heightening your need, your desire...” Jacob felt hands upon him that did not seem his own. They caressed his crotch, slowly unzipping his pants, and stroking again and again.

“As you look down, now, you see that these hands belong to the most beautiful woman you have ever imagined. She is so incredibly gorgeous, and as you look into her eyes, you see your own growing lust reflected in her. She wants you, and as she begins to move her hands slowly up and down your hard shaft, she leans forward, and begins to suck...” Jacob, had he been able to focus on anything other than the amazing pleasure and the ever-increasing desire, would have been astounded. He actually saw her, a redhead cross between Tia Leoni and Cindy Crawford, with D-cup breasts and tits so perky they stood up straight and saluted. He felt her, using his own hands, stroking his cock, faster and faster, and eventually taking the tip in her mouth, tickling him with her tongue, and bobbing her head, each moment bringing him to higher and higher states of pleasure.

“And now, as she moves on top of you, and mounts your powerful shaft, you slide easily into her. She is so tight, and so ready, and you want her so much. But you find you cannot come yet. Instead, your pleasure just grows, and grows, and grows, stronger and stronger, more and more powerful, until you feel ready to explode! But you cannot...” CHRIST! Jacob was ready to burst! It was all he could do to keep from coming. He wanted to, needed to, so badly, as she moved up and down, up and down, faster and faster, better and better...

“And just as the pleasure grows so very, very, infinitely, indescribably wonderful, just as you are sure you will go mad with desire, finally, finally this awesome pleasure builds, higher and higher, and...you...EXPLODE...with desire...” Jacob nearly screamed out loud, as the orgasm rocked his body.

Slowly, the hypnotist rose Jacob out of his trance, and he awoke. He looked down to find his hands smeared with jism, and a trail all along the floor. Indeed, he’d come so hard that there was even a little on the opposite wall!

Jacob could barely move, for just the lingering traces of his ultimate climax floored him. And he remembered the post-hypnotic suggestion she’d left, that every time he listened he’d go deeper, and feel an even stronger orgasm!

Jacob turned off the CD player. But then, instead, he had an idea. He saw that the induction itself was on the first track of the CD, the suggestions on the next three, and the awakening on the fifth and last. He could put himself under and repeat track number four all night, having stronger and stronger orgasms each time, without ever having to wake up! For track four began as he looked down to see his dream girl, and ended with her on top of him coming repeatedly and loudly. He programmed the CD player quickly, and lay down in his bed.

The induction went smoothly. If anything, it was more successful than the first one had been, taking him even deeper even sooner. Then the suggestions came, and the small part of Jacob’s conscious mind that was still able to respond smiled in expectant glee.

Again, Jacob felt his hands moving on their own volition, again opening his fly and stroking his cock. Jacob was a marvelous subject; his pleasure was already at the same level it had been before he came last time, and still growing.

Finally, as track three merged seamlessly into track four, as the CD began an infinite loop, he looked down, and again his subconscious produced the vision of loveliness who controlled his hands, licked his tip, took his prick in her mouth deeper and deeper. She slowly stepped up, moving sexily, happily sliding his cock into her already wet and waiting vagina. Jacob, knowing that the CD would not let him come for another few minutes, let himself go, his desire growing stronger and stronger, his pleasure growing more and more powerful. He felt any last traces of consciousness leave him, turning him into nothing more than a creature of feeling, and of those only pleasure, desire, and a growing horniness, an ever-expanding prelude to climax. As the hypnotic voice led him to a stronger and more enjoyable climax, almost reaching its zenith, Jacob felt ready to burst. He couldn’t wait to come. His entire being yearned to jism into this gorgeous shade, and the need only grew stronger, and stronger, and stronger-

“As you look down, now, you see that these hands belong to the most beautiful woman you have ever imagined. She is so incredibly gorgeous, and as you look into her eyes, you see your own growing lust reflected in her. She wants you, and as she begins to move her hands slowly up and down your hard shaft, she leans forward, and begins to suck...”

Still, Jacob’s pleasure and desire grew. The faintest trace of conscious thought forced its way back onto the scene, just long enough to realize that the CD apparently went to track five before letting him come. Already he was overwhelmed by an unholy desire, an inhuman lust, a sexual frenzy that grew, and grew, and grew...

And kept growing, and would forever, never letting him come, for the CD would repeat endlessly!

Frantically, Jacob tried to force his hands to move away from frantically beating his cock, to try and turn off the CD. But his hands were no longer his; they moved to the will of the ravishing redhead he still saw and felt above him. In fact, she practically held him down, moving faster and faster, her cunt seeming to constrict to drown him in even deeper depths of desire. But no matter how much she moved, and how great his need grew, his subconscious would not let him come. No matter how much he begged and pleaded, she would not listen to reason, just kept fucking him faster and faster and better and better, and still he somehow could not find release!

Jacob screamed again, not as an expression of pleasure this time, but from the mad frustration of being unable to find such expression.

Still, she kept at him, and still his pleasure grew, driving him mad with ecstasy as he kept coming closer and closer the Ultimate Orgasm, and still the Ultimate Orgasm kept moving just beyond reach...

And still the CD kept looping...