The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Uncontrollable Incident

(Mf, mc, oral, nc, humil)

This is my first and, perhaps, only story. For years I have enjoyed stories on alt.sex.stories, as well as other free adult story sites. I felt like I owed it to “give something back” to the community. Please provide any feedback. If people think this is good, perhaps I can do another sometime. If not... well, I tried.

This story can be shared or posted anywhere that has free, public access to the adult community. Under no circumstances should the viewing or reading of this story require any payment to the site owner(s).

Viewing of this story by minors is not allowed. Viewing this story in areas of the world where stories of sexual content are prohibited is also disallowed. All actions and characters in this story are fictional. Fantasy is one thing, but I do not condone violent acts against women in real life.

Sometimes things just happen. You find yourself suddenly in some situation, and you don’t really know how you got there.

Sometimes it’s a bad thing. Traffic accidents are like that. One moment you’re just driving down the road, and the next moment some idiot has slammed into your bumper. It happens all of a sudden. Nothing you can do about it. It sucks. Sometimes it’s a good thing. Blowjobs are like that. One moment you are shopping for lingerie for your girlfriend, and the next moment there are salesgirls dressed in babydolls running around, while another one is sucking you off. It happens. Nothing you can do about it. She sucks.Don’t believe me? Well, let me tell you...It was in the afternoon, and I had stopped by the mall after lunch to buy a present for my girlfriend. Actually, it was more a present for me, even though it was going to be her 24th birthday that night. Sure, I planned on taking her out to dinner, buying her flowers, and so on. I’d even had a picture of the two of us framed. But I also wanted to get Lana a pushup bra, thong, garter belt and stockings. She always was saying that lingerie was for me, not for her, and maybe she was right. Still, I knew she would look good that night. After taking her out, I wanted to take her back to my place, dress her up and bang her repeatedly. And I knew she would like it. Think of it as another birthday present.Lana is one great chick. Five-foot three, straight but stylish blonde hair down to her shoulders, with big hazel eyes on a very cute face, in many ways she was the typical girl next door. Intelligent with a great sense of humor, she can always get the kids in her 2nd grade classroom to laugh. Being that she is a schoolteacher, she dresses quite casual for work. However, if she decides to get dolled up, she can stop traffic. Along with her thin frame and long tapered legs, she has a rack that does not quit. She has a nice toned belly (I believe Lana is probably the only person to actually do the 8-minute ab thing religiously, and it shows). She wears a size 32D bra, so she sports some great tits. I love just bouncing them in my hands as she rides up and down on my cock. Or even better, I love watching my cock as I slide it between her KY Jelly-lubed boobs... Of course I, being the attentive lover, always do my best to get her off each time as well. Licking her snatch was always a pleasure, and she can always have orgasms during sex. Overall, our sex life is great.

So this was what I was thinking about as I entered Victoria’s Secrets in the mall. It wasn’t very crowded, perhaps only a half dozen customers (all women), plus the sales staff. I’m thinking about what I’m going to get. What color, black? Sophisticated and sexy. Red? Hot, hot, hot. Maybe something different like purple or blue, but would she wear it again? Lana always wore what I bought her once, but if she didn’t like it, I’d never see it again. Maybe black would be best...

As I hunted around for bras in the right size and color, a very cute salesgirl came up to me—I noticed her right away. Sure, my girlfriend is hot, and I’m trying to find something sexy for her, but I’m not blind. In her mid-twenties, the salesgirl had long, wavy reddish hair. She was petite and wore a short, gray, pleated skirt with a fitted white blouse, top three buttons open. Inside, I could make out the top of a lacy white bra. I always like pleated skirts, since they remind me of cheerleaders and schoolgirls. In this case, she definitely had the schoolgirl look going.

“Can I help you find something?” she asked, smiling.

“I think I know what I need,” I said confidently. I’d done this many times before. “My girlfriend is a 32D, do you have that size?”

She cocked her head and grinned. “Aren’t you the lucky one?” She pointed over to a stack of drawers. “We keep the odd sizes over there. Let me show you.” She flashed me another smile.

We walked over to the drawers, and after looking through several, we found the right sizes. The bras were of various colors and styles, and after sorting through them, I found a tasteful, but very sexy, black push up bra. I could see Lana’s orbs bouncing in them right then.

“Do you need anything to match that?” the salesgirl asked.

“Yes, I’ll need a matching thong, garter belt and stockings,” I told her.

“Well, I’m sure we have something that will suit her. I think we have some thongs that will match on that display table,” she said motioning to a table nearby. “Why don’t you take a look over there, and I’ll find a garter belt and stockings and bring them to show you. What size does she need?”

I knew Lana’s sizes for dresses, bras, panties, shirts and the like, but I had never bought her a garter belt nor stockings. “Uhhh,” I stammered slightly. “I’m not quite sure of her size”.

“Well,” said the salesgirl, “how tall is she?”

“About five-three,” I answered.

“What’s her underwear size?”

“I was planning to buy her small.”

“How long are her legs?” she asked. I didn’t know, as I had never measured her legs. “Well, maybe you can use me as an example,” she said smiling, and she stepped back away from me. “Are her legs longer or shorter than mine?” She put her hands on her hips and spread her legs slightly. As she spread her arms, her blouse opened a bit more, and I could definitely see the tops of her boobs peeking out her bra. I started wondering if she was coming on to me. Not that I’d do anything, but I could always enjoy the effort.

“Hmmmm,” I thought. “This is nice.” I tried to keep a thoughtful yet expressionless look on my face as I stared at her stocking-clad legs. They were slightly more muscular than Lana’s, but certainly not stocky—just maybe more defined. I scanned her from her little black pumps to her skirt hemline, perhaps 5 inches above her knee. I thought I could make out the tops of either thigh high or gartered stockings. After staring for maybe 2 or 3 seconds longer than I should, it hit me that I was actually supposed to be comparing leg sizes. Lana has pretty long legs for her height—people are always guessing she’s five-five or more. The salesgirl seemed to be more normally proportioned, but also about five-five. Maybe they would wear the same size. But I figured that I’d see if she’d go one step farther.

“Can you turn around, please?” I asked, still keeping that pensive look on my face. “Maybe I can tell better from another angle.” I hoped she wouldn’t slap me.

A quick smirk came and left her face. “No problem,” she replied, and she spun around slowly, backside now facing me but returning to the same position as before, hands on hips with legs spread a bit. I could see that her ass was small but with nice definition. It flared out slightly from her hips but not too wide at all, and there was definite curvature to her cheeks. You could probably balance an apple on the top of her ass shelf. “What do you think?” she asked, looking back over her shoulder.

OK, don’t want to appear like a pervert here, I thought to myself. “Well, it’s tough for me to tell. But it looks like her legs are about the same length as yours... I think.”

She smiled. “Are you sure? Why don’t you look again?” She turned her head back forward. I returned my gaze at her legs and ass, and did a double take. She was now bending over slightly, sticking her ass at me. If I seen this position originally, maybe I would not have noticed it; however, there was a definite difference between the first and second times. Now I could clearly see she was wearing stockings. In my surprise, I shifted my look away from her and towards the wall, where there was a mirror. That’s when I saw the look on her face. She was smiling slightly, but it was more of a self confident, smug smile. Not sexy, but calculating. It’s funny, but in that one second I figured her out. One can put things together sometimes pretty quickly. Now, all of her moves made sense, and I realized that she was likely intentionally teasing me. Probably looking for more sales to boost her commission. As all guys, I think cockteasers are bitches. For me, thought, her spell was now broken, and I just wanted her to get my stuff so I could leave.

“Yup. Same size. Can you get me a black garter belt and seamed black stockings?”

The salesgirl slowly straightened her body, then turned around to face me. “Sure,” she said, with a fake sweet smile on her face again. “Do you think that you might want to purchase some other items? Perhaps a lace teddy? We also have very nice camisole sets on sale.” She looked at me expectantly. I could see that she was wondering if I had bought her show.

“No, thanks,” I replied. “Just the garter belt and stockings.” Her smile dimmed just slightly.

“Well, I’ll go over and get them for you while you find a thong. My name is Sandra, and if you need anything else,” she paused, “I’d be glad to help you find an item.” I’m sure if I hadn’t seen her in the mirror, I’d be eating out of her hand, just to maybe keep up the attention. But instead I just thanked her and asked her to get the stuff I wanted, and she walked off, swaying her hips with just the slightest suggestion.

Beginning to shrug the whole thing off, I searched through the nicely assembled line of thongs on the display tables. Lana was the priority here, I didn’t need to worry about the cockteasing bitch. My mind refocused on the task at hand... Talk about your postage stamp sized pieces of clothing. The total coverage of some of those thongs couldn’t cover my hand, much less Lana’s ass and crotch. And that was a good thing, I thought to myself. I pieced through and picked one out. Black, very simple and very, very small. A scanty panty. She’d look great in that kneeling in front of my sucking my disk.

Just then Sandra came back, with garters and stockings in hand, looking at me. “I have these for you here...,” she began, but suddenly, I heard a voice yell out. “OK, EVERYBODY FREEZE!” It seemed like at that moment, the whole store became quiet and still. I wondered what was going on, and then I realized I couldn’t move. What the hell...? Then I heard a man’s voice.

“Good afternoon, ladies. Who’s going to be my sex toy today?!?!” The voice was not angry or anxious. He sounded kind of like a game show host. Maybe like Regis Philben on that game show—“Who wants to win a million dollars?!?!”

I couldn’t figure out what was going on. I couldn’t move, couldn’t turn my head. My line of vision was looking directly at Sandra, and she was looking at me with the same look on her face. Apparently, she was frozen as well.

“Let me just look around and pick a few of you out,” the voice continued. I sensed the voice was coming from the front of the store, and in the silence I could hear someone walking about. Then I heard, “Oh, you’re a hottie, you’ll do... no, you’re old and fat—no reason for you to be in this store... nope, too ugly... you might do, nice dick-sucking lips...” The voice went on for a while. Then I heard him say, somewhat surprised, “Dude, what’s happening?”

All of a sudden, I could speak, and started, “What the fuck is going —". I felt myself being cut short.

“No, man, calm your ass down! I’m not going to hurt you. Just tell me what you’re doing here,” I heard the voice say. “You can face me if you want.”

With amazing calmness, I turned to my left, and there was this guy, perhaps 30 years old. Kind of tall and skinny, just an average looking guy wearing a t-shirt and jeans. He was smiling and holding a small metal box about the size of a video cassette and pointing it towards me. All of a sudden, I heard myself speak.

“I was buying some lingerie for my girlfriend.” I was surprised at the evenness in my voice.

“Oh, is this her here?” he asked, pointing.

“No, just the salesgirl,” I replied matter of factly. “My girlfriend isn’t here.”

“Oh, OK. This one’s kind of nice, though.” I could see the guy scanning her up and down. He went over to Sandra and slapped her ass. “Cute butt.” Sandra didn’t move. He walked in front of her and looked her in the face. “Pretty,” he said, and squeezed her tits. “A little padding in the bra, but I can still feel some titty.” I could see Sandra’s emotionless face, and her body did not show any reaction at all. “Personally, though, I don’t like redheads. What do you think?” he asked me.

“Well, I think she’s a looker,” I heard myself reply. “But also a tease. She was showing her body off to me trying to get me to buy more shit.” Why was I telling him this?

The guy turned to me. “Oh yeah?”

“Yeah.”

He turned to Sandra and asked, “So, are you a tease?”

Sandra’s body remained frozen, but now she spoke. “I guess so.”

“Why?” he asked.

“ I like turning guys on, knowing they can’t have me,” she replied. “It gives me a feeling of power. I do it a lot with male customer here to get them to buy more. I like rejecting them when they respond. It gives me a thrill. I—”

“OK, shut up.” He looked back at me and laughed. “Typical response. What a cunt. Well, I don’t like teases. But I don’t have to deal with that...” He paused. Look,” he said, “you must be wondering what’s going on. I’ll tell you—I have this little box here,” he said as he pointed to the thing he was carrying. “It let’s me control people. They do whatever I say, and I can do what I want with it. Make people answer me, make them jump, make them bark like a dog, make them believe they are a dog, whatever. I can even make it so that nobody else wants to come into this store while I find someone to fuck my brains out,” he said smiling. “I just have to use the box and say it. Great, what do you think, huh?”

“Yes, but how does it do all that?” I heard myself ask. I felt like I had to answer his question. It was like my thoughts were being vocalized whether I liked it or not.

“Well, that’s not for you to be concerned about, don’t worry about it” he said laughing, and he turned away. “I’m not going to bother you. I’m not gay or anything. But don’t move, guy, and be quiet now,” he said to me while walking away.

I felt myself freeze again. Funny, but I didn’t worry about it. I just listened as I heard him walk around, apparently checking out the women in the store. He asked some of their names, and some things about them, always sexual. For example:

“You, what’s your name?”

“Wendy,” I heard a female voice calmly say.

“What’re your measurements?”

“34-23-34.”

“Hmmmm, nice ass baby. Ever been fucked up that ass?”

“Yes, one time. My husband and I did it once before we were married, but it hurt so I never let him do it again.”

“Did he like it? Did he want it again?” he asked.

“I think so. And he asks about it all the time,” she said.

“Well,” he replied lightly, “I think you’ll be doing it some more. And I want you to love it.”

And so on. I listened intently to everything going on. I felt calm. After all, he told me to be so. But even feeling quite normal, I could feel my brain getting turned on after some of these “conversations”. Still, my body had no response. I was still frozen. As was Sandra, whom I could see still as she stood there holding the garter belt and stockings. Looking at her now, even though I was powerless myself, my brain laughed at her predicament.

Finally, I heard the guy speak again. “Ladies, it seems out of the lot of you, there are five of you that I consider hot enough to fuck me.” His voice was not condescending, simply matter of fact. “But I only want to take two or three of you, so I want Anne, and... the one wearing the purple dress... Tina?... and... Wendy—come here!” I heard steps moving. “The rest of you just go about your business like before I came in. Forget everything that happened, and ignore myself and my girls here.”

All of a sudden, it was like my mind snapped back. I was buying lingerie for Lana, and this cocktease Sandra was getting me the items I wanted. Everything was normal.

“Are you sure there’s no other items you want? The camisole sets we have on sale today are very nice,” she said to me. It was like nothing had ever happened. Totally normal.

“No, I think I’ll just take these,” I replied.

Sandra was leaned over towards me, and giving me a little extra cleavage shot down her blouse. “Well,” she said, taking the thong and bra from my hands, brushing her hands against my arm, “let me walk you up to the counter so you can check out.” Obviously, she wanted to make sure about her commission. And teasing up to the very end.

As we walked up to checkout, we passed a guy ordering three women to find some sexy stuff. “Something that shows a lot of tit,” he said to one. “Short and tight,” he said to another. All of these women were stripping down to try on stuff right there in the store. One of the women, a tall brunette with big tits, was totally naked. Clothes were strewn here and there. I saw it, but thought nothing of it. Then the guy spoke to me.

“Oh, it’s you, dude,” he said. “Freeze and look at me. You too, Miss Cocktease.” Both Sandra and I stopped in our tracks and looked at him. “Remember what just happened,” he ordered.

All of a sudden it came back to me. This guy had total control of everything here, including me. He was still clutching that metal box. I was watching this guy order his three fuck toy choices to pick out lingerie. The chicks were totally unaware of what was happening as they stripped down and tried on different items. Teddies, stockings, babydolls and the like were all around them. I was again frozen, watching this guy be totally in charge. Apparently, Sandra was in the same state.

“So you seem like an OK guy. Are you horny?” he asked me.

“Kind of,” I answered.

“Well, unfreeze yourself, but don’t make any moves to stop me or anything. Act like all of this is totally normal. You can talk if you want,” he told me.

I felt myself relax a bit, but I also felt a hard-on spring up. I watched the one girl as she pulled on a little thong. She had kind of an athlete’s body, and she looked a little like that soccer girl Mia Hamm—sexy and buff, in a very healthy way. “What are you buying?” he asked me.

“Push up bra, garter belt, stockings...,” I replied.

The guy chortled a bit, and then said, “Cool... well, I’m getting horny, too, but I need to save it for these three babes here. What about if Miss Cocktease dresses up in the things you’re going to buy, and then gives you a blowjob? It will give me something to watch while they find the right stuff to wear for me later.”

“OK,” I answered him evenly. OK? Of course it’s OK... but I remained totally calm as ordered.

“Ms. Cocktease, what’s your name?”

“Sandra.”

“Well Sandra, why don’t you put on his stuff and give him a great blowjob?” he asked.

“I don’t want to,” Sandra replied.

“Oh, my mistake,” said the guy, rolling his eyes. “Always have to say it correctly.” He started again. “Sandra, I want you to dress up nicely in the stuff this guy is buying and suck his cock. Do whatever he says until he gets off and his dick is back in his pants. You don’t want to, but you have to try your absolute best to please him. Obey him totally. Then put your clothes back on and let him have whatever he wants free of charge. Even give him a gift receipt,” he said, now smiling. “Do you understand?”

“Yes,” said Sandra. “But I need a different bra size to fit me. I will need to get it to look nice, like you said. His girlfriend has larger breasts than mine.” She said this all emotionlessly.

“OK, whatever,” the guy said, flicking her away with his hand. “Just be quick about it. And get some lip gloss on as well.” Sandra ran off with my stuff as he turned back to me. “You are going to love this, dude. I’m such a generous guy, aren’t I?”

“Yes, I suppose you are,” I said casually. “I think getting her to give me head is pretty wild, though.”

“Yeah, maybe you do,” he said. “But I do this all the time. This little machine,” he pointed to the metal box, “has changed my life. I can do whatever I want.”

My mind raced a bit. Wow, go anywhere, any place, pick out the best looking chick and do her right there. Go to a football game and have the cheerleaders do splits on your prick. Find actresses and movie stars, and have them blow you right before the award shows.

“I guess you must do all sorts of stuff,” I commented. He told me I could talk.

“You know, I have huge orgies, chicks blowing me on the dance floor at clubs, famous models and all. But I found that if I can pick out a few good candidates and find a comfortable spot to have my fun, it all works out, too. Variety is better. Models are great, but every now and then it’s nice just to get the normal babes to fuck.”

He said it all so casually, I kind of had to agree with him. “Still, I think it’s pretty crazy,” I said.

“OK, tell you what,” he replied. “Get Sandra to blow you however you want. I don’t want you to be freaked out at all by what’s happening here. Don’t mind you’re in the middle of the store. She told us that she was a tease, so make her pay for it. She owes you, and she’ll take it all. Nobody likes teases. Totally punish her. But don’t actually hurt her, man. You can’t kill her, hit her or anything. Just use her with your dick, tell her she’s a fucking cunt or something and get one hell of a blowjob. Nobody will bother you.” With that, he pushed a button on the metal box and turned back to his girls.

Now brimming with confidence, I was ready to go. I was going to ram my cock down her throat and make her pay. While I waited for Sandra, I watched as the tall, big-boobed brunette tried on a very tight, sheer white teddy. “Does that have a snap crotch?” the guy asked. “I don’t want to fuck with having to take that thing off you before I do you.” The brunette shook her head. She had an empty look on her face. “Well, then,” the guy said, “go find one with a snap crotch.” He turned to me. “This is tougher than you think. Sometimes I wish this box would read my mind so I wouldn’t have to say anything...”

At that point, Sandra returned. She was now fully decked out in the push up bra, garter belt, thong and stockings. Her boobs were smaller than Lana’s, so the new bra was important. Still, it was able to push the tit meat up nicely, and her nipples were peaking out over the cups. She had large areolas, quite visible. Sandra stared at my crotch. The garters and stockings accentuated her ripe ass. Her lips were now shining brightly with gloss, practically begging for my dick. I reveled in the entire sight.

“Should I suck you now?” she asked me quite normally with an emotionless look.

“Change that look on your face!” I barked authoritatively. “And I don’t like that tone of voice. You’re a cockteaser, the worst kind of bitch in the world, but now you’re caught and you know it! You’re going to pay for your little act back there. You’re going give me the nastiest blowjob ever, fucking cunt. Understand?”

“Yes,” said Sandra, now meekly. A somewhat scared look came over her.

“Have you given head before?” I questioned.

“Only a few times,” she now answered with obvious discomfort.

“Why? Don’t guys like to get head from you?”

“Yes,” she said. “But I really don’t like it. I don’t want to give guys what they want. I’ve only done it when I had to do so to get my boyfriends to do something for me, or something like that. And I hate sperm. I always stopped before they would come in my mouth. The thought of that makes me gag. And —".

“Shut up, bitch! You’ll be gagging soon enough,” I said. That box really made people answer every question to the letter. I was tired of hearing her mouth talk. I wanted it to work. “Drop down on your knees, take my cock out and start, you little tease!” I ordered. Sandra immediately knelt before me and started unbuttoning my pants. “I want you to get me completely hard, then take me fully down your throat, and I want to feel you gag.”

Whimpering, Sandra freed my cock from my pants, and I leaned back against the sales counter. She started a handjob at the base of my cock, while licking the head and underside of it. Amazingly, people were just walking around us, totally oblivious. Customers making purchases, sales help assisting people. Everyone seemed totally unaware of the guy’s little harem-to-be trying on lingerie, as well as the sex show going on. The guy stood there with a smile on his face watching us, occasionally giving orders to his girls. Quickly, I grew to full hardness. For not liking to suck cock, Sandra did a pretty good job. She was told to do so.

“OK, now take me down your throat, you little cocksucker, and make it good,” I ordered. “More saliva. I want to see it dripping off your lips.” Sandra proceeded to drive her head all the way down to the root of my cock. I could feel her throat tightening around my cock. I pushed a little farther and got what I wanted.

“Ummmphuugh! Unngk! Ohuunk!” she choked.

“That’s it, bitch, gag on my cock!” I yelled. I stood there, thrusting back and forth slightly into her throat, feeling the constrictions while listening to her sweet sounds of gagging. She made no effort to back off, yet she was obviously in discomfort. “Look at me when I am talking to you!”

Sandra looked up at me. I could see the fear in her eyes, and I loved it. What a way to teach a cockteaser.

“OK, now I want you to do this all on your own,” I commanded. “Pull my cock out up out of your throat, look me in the eye, lick quickly underneath my cock head, then push your head back down until you gag, then move your throat back and forth over the head while you gag over and over. Then do it all again. And no hands! Put them behind your back, and arch your back to push your tits out!”

Sandra did as ordered. Up, look, lick, lick, down, throat, gag, throat, gag, throat, gag. Over and over.

“Wow,” I heard the guy say. “You’re really making her work.”

“Oh that’s not the half of it yet,” I said, not taking my eyes off Sandra’s efforts. “Just wait, I have more in mind for the bitch.” I leaned back, enjoying the sensation. From time to time I looked at the guy’s chicks try on various pieces of lingerie. They continued, oblivious to us, trying on their satin, lace and mesh garments. It was great getting blown while watching the strip show. After perhaps 10 minutes of this, Sandra started to slow down. Her chest was still pushed forward, but her shoulders were sagging.

“Hey little tease,” I said down to her. “Getting tired?”

Sandra pulled her head off my cock and replied meekly, “Yes.”

I quickly reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair by the base and turned her face up to me. “Who said you could take your mouth off my cock?!? Get back on there!!” I slammed my meat back in her mouth. “When... I... ask... you... a... question... when... my... cock’s... in... your... mouth...,” I grunted, pounding myself between her lips and down her throat, each word being a thrust, “you... will... answer... me... with... your... lips... wrapped... around... it... understand?” After the last word, I left my cock on her tongue in her mouth. “Well? Understand, bitch?”

Sandra’s eyes were welling with tears at my savage assault. One huge tear slipped out of the corner of her right eye and rolled down her cheek as she pulled back from my cock. Leaving the cockhead in her mouth and looking up at me, she answered, “Yeth.” Luckily for her, she kept her hands by her side.

I smiled at her speaking difficulty. “Yeth what?” I said, mocking her.

“Yeth, I unnerthan,” she mumbled over my cock. Vibrations from her answer kind of tickled my cockhead..

“No,” I shot back. “It’s ‘yes sir’. Try again.”

“Yeth thur, I unnerthan,” she said, or tried to say, sniffling. Her long red hair was partially covering her face.

I took in the image before me for a while. There was Sandra, boobs spilling over her bra, kneeling before me in stocking clad legs, holding the tip of my cock in her mouth. She was looking up at me with big scared eyes, awaiting my next command. It was easy to see that she was frightened and humiliated at the situation. I thought about all the times in the past she must have teased guys. Flipping her little skirt, spreading her legs for panty shots, leading guys on and then never coming through with the goods. She might have loved the control before, but now she was totally under my personal control.

“What are you going to do next?” asked the guy. I looked over to my side. He was staring as intently at Sandra just as I had been.

“Make her pay,” I replied. “Just like you said.” Of course. I was doing everything the guy had said and enjoying it. I looked back down at Sandra. She still had my hard cock obediently placed in her mouth, sniffling a bit. Her hands were locked together against the small of her back. “OK, little suck slut, you’ve had a break, so back to work!” I spat. “I want you to go back to sucking my dick, but I want you to do it and say, ‘I’m sorry for being such a tease, I’m a good little cocksucker now’ over and over. Got it?”

“Yeth thur,” she replied, and she got to work. Her head bobbed up and down on my cock. The words really weren’t understandable unless you knew what they were. “Am horree hor heing tuc huh heese, heim ua gud rittel cockthucker mow,” or something like that. After a few times, I realized that her talking reduced the amount of suction she could pull on me, but the part that said “good little cocksucker” really vibrated a lot and felt great. So I just told her to say that part every five times she took me into her mouth.

One, two, three, four, five. “Heim ua <slop> gud rittle <fhup> cockthucker”. One, two, three, four, five. “Eim <swik> ua gud rittle cockthucker <swopp>.” One, two, three, four, five. “Heim ua gud <hwuk> rittle <slup> cockthucker <twup>“.

On and on it went. I listened to her mouthing the words and heard the sounds of slurping. I felt her words humming through my cock and watched her glossy lips go up and down. I watched her tits jiggle in the bra cups, watched her head bob back and forth with her long hair swishing. An experience for all the senses. Her face was totally flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and exhaustion, so much it almost matched her red hair. But she was not holding back at all, and her efforts were getting me closer and closer to spewing into her mouth.

All the while, people had been going on just like we were standing there totally normal. It was like they thought I was just standing at the counter while Sandra was helping me. People saw us, but didn’t give a second look. And I felt no strangeness from getting my customized throat fuck from Sandra.

My male benefactor walked over to me now. I realized he was standing right beside me, but I didn’t care about his presence. I just looked smugly at Sandra as she continued her duty.

“Where did you get those ideas, dude?” he asked me. “I’ve made babes blow me every day, and I humiliate ’em all the time if I think they’re a bitch, but you have got one hell of a mind!” I thought about it for a second. Where did I think of this? I’d had blowjobs before, and I always enjoyed them. I’ve even bugged my girlfriends for them, trying to talk them into it when they weren’t feeling like it (like all guys, I guess). But I didn’t know where the hell these ideas came from.

“I think I just did what you said,” I told him. " ‘Make her pay’, you told me. So I did.”

“Huh,” he said. “Yeah, people tend to do exactly what I say when I use the box.” He looked over at his choices. They were all just standing there in various outfits, looking at the guy. I guess they were awaiting orders.

“You know,” said the guy to me, “this has been real fun, but we’ve got to go. Tell you what, when you finish up here, get your pants back on, collect your stuff and go about your business like everything is normal. Don’t worry, I won’t let anyone bust you.” He looked at Sandra. “Hey Miss Cocktease, stop for a moment.” Sandra did as ordered, but learning from her previous lesson, she kept my dick in her mouth. He continued on. “You will forget everything after he leaves the store. But you won’t ever tease guys again. In fact, I want you to make sure and blow one guy a day, every day, for the rest of your life.” The guy looked at me, then looked up, as if he had had an epiphany. “Yeah, every day after work, the first guy who looks at you like he wants you, you’ll get him to let you give him a blowjob. Instead of being a tease, you’ll be a slut who goes down at the slightest notice from a guy. You will have to suck him off. Beg if you have to. And you won’t ever tell anybody that you do it. You won’t even remember you did the same thing the day before. You won’t ever question it while it’s happening, and you will think of it is normal, except for the exact moment when you taste his cum.” I could see his mind piecing his orders together for Sandra as he went on. “At that second, you’ll remember this whole thing, and you’ll remember that it all happened because you used to be a cocktease. You’ll remember all the new blowjobs you’ve given. You’ll remember, then you’ll forget again. Until the next day when you get another mouthful of cum. Understand?” He pointed that metal box at her.

Sandra had turned her head to look at him, but my cock never left her mouth. She had a horrified look on her face as she thought about the magnitude of his order. However, she didn’t waste any time replying, “Yeth thur, I unnerthan.” I loved the vibrations her words made on my dick.

“I love how you got her to say that,” he said back to me, laughing. “Now, you’re a real lucky guy, you know? You seemed normal, so I didn’t make you do anything crazy... boy, I’ve done that to assholes in the past... Anyway, after this is over, you won’t tell anybody about it, OK?” I could see him thinking. “Let’s see. Just ’cause I’m in a good mood, and since you’ve put on a good show, I’ll let you remember what went on here. I’ve never done that before. It’s my present to you. But no telling anybody about what happened. You won’t tell anyone about my box here. It’ll be a great memory for you. And you won’t try to come and find me or anything. If you ever see me, you won’t bother me.”

“Thanks...,” I started and then realized I didn’t know his name. “I didn’t get your name...”

“Oh, you can just call me Ed,” he said. “But don’t tell anybody that either. Remember. Take care and enjoy, dude.” With that, Ed ordered his three wenches to follow him out the door. They were all dressed in the various sexy outfits that Ed had approved of, and they all looked hot. I found myself staring at the I saw him fiddle with the little metal box, and then swat the Mia Hamm look-alike on her butt. “Get a move on, baby. We have fucking to do. We’ve got to find a mattress store or something here in this mall...” And then they were out.

I watched them leave, and then turned my attentions back to my little kneel toy. I told Sandra to resume the suck cycle I had given her. Saliva and sweat were dripping off her chin as she continued to mouth words over my cock. She showed signs of fatigue, but I gave no thought to it. “No letting up, cunt!” I yelled at her, and she picked up the pace with renewed vigor. Her hair flew back and forth as she repeatedly slammed my prick into her throat. Her words became more unintelligible, but the pleasurable humming sensation increased. The sweet sucking sounds she had been making increased in volume. After a few minutes of this, I felt my orgasm rising out of my balls. I grabbed Sandra’s ears and started slamming my cock hard and fast down her throat. “Shut up and let me fuck your face, you fucking tease!” I barked. Sandra let out a muffled yelp and started to whimper and gag at the same time. Of course, I ignored it. “Tease!” I grunted. Wham, wham, wham. “Fucking bitch!” Wham, wham, wham. “You’ll be doing this every day, cunt!” Wham, wham, wham. “Make sure you swallow, just like a good little cocksucker!”

And then I shot off. Bang! I felt like a firehose, spewing cum out of me and down her throat. As each spurt flew out, I pushed forward, enjoying the sensation. Sandra gulped and swallowed, gulped and swallowed. After the last major one, I pulled out and rubbed my cock on Sandra’s pretty face, my tip still leaking come and entire shaft dripping with saliva. Then, my body relaxed and I pulled away from her and leaned with my back against the counter. Sandra knelt there panting, arms still behind her back.

After I got my breath, I gave Sandra another order. “Clean me up with your tongue and mouth! Make sure my cock, balls and pubes are all shiny and nothing is sticky!” She leaned forward and started licking and slurping. Everything got a tongue bath. The sensations were very relaxing, like a massage for my prick after its big workout. Finally, she finished, but she held my cockhead in between her lips. Awaiting my instructions, I guess. Boy, Ed’s box was pretty powerful.

“OK, put me back in my pants, button me up,” I ordered. “Watch the hairs. Then check me out.” Sandra began as I requested. But as soon as I was buttoned up, a slight change came over her. She stopped crying totally, and got off her knees and patted herself down.

“Wow, I’m a mess,” she said without a trace of what just happened in her voice. “I guess I need to check you out now, but do you still want these items?” She pointed at what she was wearing. “I think I will need to get you new ones, if that is OK with you.” All of a sudden things were back to normal, except I could sense in her voice and movements that the teasing had ended. She was just now your average helpful salesgirl, albeit in sexy underwear.

“Yeah, I think I want new stuff,” I said, and after asking me politely to wait here, she went off to the back to get everything. I took a look around at the store. Everything was still totally normal. People were looking around at merchandise and the floor help was milling about. Also, I felt completely comfortable with what happened. After all, Ed had told me not to worry.

While looking at the entrance, I did a double take. My girlfriend Lana was coming into the store! I panicked, not because I was scared of being caught (again, Ed had told me not to worry, so I didn’t), but because I’d get caught buying her gift. Too late, Lana spied me at the counter and walked up to me.

“Hey, honey!” she exclaimed happily. “What are you doing here?” She paused, and then said, “You’re not buying me some lingerie are you?” She had a playful frown on her face.

I leaned over and kissed her. “I guess I’m busted. I wanted to surprise you.”

“Not much of a surprise,” giggled Lana. “I kind of expected it. You’re pretty predictable sometimes.” She leaned over and whispered in my ear, “you can be such a dirty guy!” She didn’t know the extent of it. I smiled.

“I came by a bit earlier, but it was really crazy,” Lana went on. “People were all about, clothes strewn all over the place. I’m glad they cleaned it up. Were you here?” Ed’s box really worked magic. Nobody noticed any of the stuff that really went on.

“Yeah, I was here. It was a bit crazy,” I answered. Just then, Sandra came back up. She had put her normal clothes back on, brushed her hair and fixed her face. I noticed that the blouse that had been previously opened down to her bra now only had the top button unbuttoned.

“Here you are,” said Sandra. “I have your purchases here all ready to go.” She gave me a bag with clean items inside. “Let me give you your gift receipt.”

Lana looked at me and laughed. “I hope he didn’t get anything too nasty,” she said to Sandra. “I’m his girlfriend.” She took my arm. Lana’s not the jealous type, but I think all women tend to “mark their territory” from time to time. After all, Sandra was pretty.

“Oh you are?” said Sandra. “I thought you weren’t in the store.”

“No, I just showed up,” said Lana smiling. “Caught him in the act.” I had to laugh a bit at that one myself. Of course Sandra had been ordered by Ed to forget everything now.

“Well, he was the perfect gentleman,” said Sandra sweetly. No trace of any smugness. Again, I laughed a bit. I got my gift receipt, and then Lana and I walked out the door. No worries.

That evening, Lana and I had a great time. I showed up with a dozen roses and the framed picture of the two of us. We went out to a nice Japanese restaurant (Lana loves sushi, and it always gets her horny). And we came back to my place, where I gave Lana the expected Victoria’s Secret gifts. To my happiness, she liked them a lot. “Don’t know if I can wear garters all the time,” she said as she herself knelt down before me, clad in her birthday presents, “but I think you’ll see the bra and thong a lot. I do like the whole thing, though. Mmmmmmmm...”

Head from Lana was sweet and erotic, and it was intended to make me rock hard so we could fuck. Of course, she did the job. And I got to fondle her fabulous boobs while she bounced up and down on my cock, just like I imagined. We made love three times that night. It was a great end to a great day.

Of course, I couldn’t tell Lana that I’d received the dirtiest, wildest blowjob, with its own mind-blowing orgasm that day in the mall. Ed told me I couldn’t tell anyone. But he didn’t tell me that I couldn’t write it all down in a story, so I’m doing that here. And he didn’t tell me that I couldn’t be the one that meets Sandra after her work for her required mouthfuck. I remember what Ed told her to do. So I get head all the time from Sandra the ex-tease. And I don’t worry about it.

I usually wait for her at the employee entrance to the store. I make sure I’m the first guy that she sees. As soon as she comes out, I pop up and say hi to her. Sometimes I say, “Hey slut, wanna blow me?” Or I approach her from behind and pinch her ass. In any case, she comes close to me, and asks me right there if she can give me a hummer. Sometimes I let her blow me right away in her car, sometimes I make her work for it. On a few occasions, I’ve had her drive me to a fuck motel, where I only let her blow me after I’ve had her pussy or asshole. She begs for it then, of course. And I’m always making her pay for the privilege, just like Ed said. Of course, I can’t tell anybody about it.

I have to be a little careful, though. Lana and I get along great, but it’s hard to turn down the perfect mistress on the side. Sandra never complains, never needs my attention for anything else than her sucking, and I can just use her everyday if I want. But since Sandra can never talk about what we do, ever, I feel the risk is pretty low. I don’t worry about it, because Ed told me not to. Sandra never remembers the day before or the time before, just like Ed commanded her. She thinks it’s totally normal.

Except, at the instant when I cum. Then, I can see it all come back to her, just like Ed said. It is the sweetest moment. She tastes my cum, and I can see her face turn to despair, just for a second. Sometimes I have her look me in the eye when it happens so I can watch it directly. It’s amazing how much can be conveyed in her look. Embarrassment, shame, regret about her past cockteasing life, horror at this daily reoccurring duty. Then, as fast as it comes (so to speak), it goes away. And she’s out of my sight shortly thereafter. But it is great to know the bitch keeps paying for being a tease.

Yes, sometimes things just happen. You find yourself suddenly in some situation, and you don’t really know how you got there. But in this case, I always enjoy it.

End