The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Uncovering the Power”

If you remember from “Maturing,” Kevin has discovered that he is the offspring of two halfbreed Pretenders (those who live among and pretend to be human), one half-elf and one half-vampire. He has learned that he has inherited some powers from them, and has already tested his vampiric side, and that is pretty much where I left off last time.

* * *

Kevin remained quiet as his birth mother argued with his adoptive mother. The latter quoted laws pertaining to adoption, the former preached what she thought was best for “the boy.” They bitched and prattled and swore and postured until Kevin was sick. When his adoptive mother started making personal comments, Kevin snapped.

“Stop it!” he roared, interrupting the two women, who turned to glare at him, but stopped when they saw the expression on his face. He was truly pissed. They both looked scared, but he didn’t care. “Why don’t you STOP BITCHING and come to some kind of AGREEMENT?” he snarled. The two ladies muttered apologies, and Kevin left. He was tired of listening to them. Both of them. Ever since he’d discovered that his biological parents were hybrid Pretenders, his life had become a major headache. He leaned against the wall to reflect. Pretenders, according to his mother, were members of the various races who lived among and pretended to be humans. His mother had been a half-human half-Elf. His father had been half-human half-Vampire. The result had been Kevin, who was more human than anything, but had traits of Elf and Vampire. So far he had discovered his enhanced strength, agility and senses, and how to hypnotize people. Those were all the Vampiric powers he had. He figured that with that alone, he could be quite an adequate vigilante if he wanted to. He had yet to discover any of his Elven talents, if he had inherited any. Part of the reason for that was because he didn’t really know what kind of powers Elves had. His mother could teach him, but only if she was allowed to visit him often enough to do so. Kevin opened the door to his room and shut it behind him. He calmed himself down by caressing Tina’s face and upper body as she lay naked and in an extremely deep trance in his bed. He had gained control of her easily, the same with Renee, the once-unseducable cop/security guard from his high school, who was currently sleeping in the closet, naked just like Tina. But his proudest accomplishment was Jessie, the Resistor, who couldn’t be hypnotized by Vampiric Domination techniques. He’d had to use a back door with her, but she was his as well. He sensed his mother coming, so he hid Tina in the closet. She knocked on the door, and Kevin gave his permission to enter.

“It looks like she’s going to let me teach you your Elven powers.” she said.

“Yes!” Kevin exclaimed.

“Okay, then, let’s get started.” she said. “Outside, now, mister.”

“Do I have to practice in this?” Kevin asked, gesturing at his outfit. “It’s kinda hot for any kind of strenuous exercise—or casting fire-spells or whatever.”

“Fine.” she said. “Find yourself something cooler.” Kevin went to his drawer. His mother didn’t move until he gave her one of his looks. While the charm around her neck protected her against vampiric mind-control, Kevin could still express himself very well with his eyes—rather like Clint Eastwood, he thought. When she was gone, he changed his shirt and put on some cutoffs, then made sure his mindslaves were well-hidden. He locked the door on his way out, making sure he had the key with him, and then he followed his mother outside. Once there, his mother gave him his first instructions.

“Picture in your mind a place you’d rather be and concentrate on it.” she said. Kevin did that, and with a bright flash of light and a brief feeling similar to falling, he suddenly found himself at Disneyland. His mother appeared at his side two seconds later.

“How did you find me?”

“Everyone comes here when they first learn to teleport.” his mother replied with a grin. “Now, since we’re here, can you teleport to the roof of Cinderella’s Castle?” Kevin did so, and his mother applauded from a graceful stance on the tower’s spire. “Not bad, son.” she said. “Now, let’s go home.”

“Aww, can’t I at least hug Pooh before we go?” Kevin joked. His mother got the joke, surprisingly. His adoptive mother never would have. Kevin teleported to the roof of his house. Over the next few months, after schoolwork and chores, Kevin’s mother helped him figure out which Elven powers had been bred out of him, and which ones he still had, how strong they were, and how to do it. By the end of the school year, Kevin had learned how to teleport, to make himself invisible, to take on different shapes, and how to manipulate certain aspects of nature with poetry. Kevin now knew that he had to be careful what poems he read aloud, lest he accidentally trigger some change in people or things. Jessie hung around with him, and occasionally he had the distinct pleasure of helping her stake a vampire. He had even invented a rhyme to bring hydrogen together and make a comma-sized fake (and very temporary) sun. Of course, proximity to the second sun meant that there was a lot of heat generated. He only used that rhyme once. His third-degree sunburn was enough to convince him that there was only need for one sun in this solar system. On the plus side, however, the vampires in the area died—the fullblooded ones, anyway. Jessie didn’t seem to mind the sunburn, as long as there were burned and destroyed bloodsuckers wafting through the air as ashes. She didn’t remember what happened on the occasions when he triggered her into trance, just as he’d programmed her (although she retained her independence 24-7 while their skin was still recovering from the ultraviolet blast). Whenever she was in trance, she was totally his. In trance, Jessie never resisted anything he told her, even on the day when he had decided to find out what it would be like if she were a sweet, submissive thing instead of the femme fatalle she had been since he’d known her. It seemed nice at first, but they had nearly been killed by a higher-echelon Vampire before Kevin could switch her back to “bitch.” She now had a trigger phrase that would make her sweet and submissive, but as soon as danger threatened, she would come out of it just as if he’d said her counter-trigger.

Halfway through the summer, his mother decided he was as fully trained as he was going to get. The fact that he didn’t have as many powers as full Elves meant he got to spend more time studying up on the powers he DID have. His spellcasting was still a little sloppy, but then, who WAS a perfect spellcaster? Tina rarely got to think for herself because she was constantly in her Master’s power, and Renee spent all her off hours in trance, providing him with sexual pleasure whenever he wasn’t being observed. Jessie was his candy. He only took a taste of her every now and then, usually about once a month. Because of this, he never got tired of her. It seemed to Kevin that he’d been invited into Heaven.

He couldn’t have been more wrong.

Somewhere in the darkness, a powerful Alpha Vampire and his apprentice watched the youth with scorn. Despite his combination of Elf and Vampire powers, he was no match for them.

* * *

A scream awoke Kevin. He didn’t even bother to hide Tina. He simply morphed some clothes and bounded downstairs. His adoptive mother was being attacked by ghouls. Kevin fought his way through the horde of shambling, half-dead zombies until he got to the object of their attention, and then he wrapped himself around her and teleported to the roof. Safe at last, they stopped to catch their breath. Kevin was thankful that his adoptive siblings were visiting their father at the police station. At least there they’d have a whole bunch of cops around to shoot the ghouls to pieces if they were attacked.

“What were those?”

“Ghouls.” Kevin replied. “Mom told me about them. Vampires create ghouls by piercing their finger with their fang and placing a drop of their blood on the victim’s tongue. Vampire blood is several times as addictive as cocaine, and the Vampire’s venom has mind-control properties, and the combination causes them to become immortal slaves of the Vampire, but prolonged exposure to very evil Vampires causes flesh to decompose at an accelerated rate. After a few weeks serving a strong Vampire, the ghoul becomes a skeleton, and then it’s too late to save him.”

“Too true.” a voice said behind them. Kevin whirled to find a skeleton standing on the roof. “Once the skeleton stage is achieved, we are forever bound to obey our Master. Master has decreed I give you this message. Unless you surrender yourself to him, he will convert all those you care about, starting with your Vampire-hunter friend, into Vampires.”

“Head back to sick bay, Bones.” Kevin replied, then with Vampiric speed, he shattered the skeleton, kicking each of its bones down to the ground.

“This won’t help you!” the skeleton called. “Ghouls and skeletons are the Vampire’s daytime agents, but once the sun goes down, he will handle you himself!”

Kevin knew this was true. The only problem was: What was he going to do about it? Well, he knew one thing for sure, he needed to check on his two thralls. He teleported into his room, liberated Tina and Renee, and let them know what was going on. Afterwards, he teleported himself and them to the roof (fully clothed, of course), and there picked up his adoptive mother, and they all teleported to the police station.

* * *

“I hate safehouses.” Jessie muttered. “No room to move around if someone attacks.”

“I insisted on one with a big back yard, Jessie.” Kevin replied. “You can kick butt all you want to out there.”

“What if someone attacks while we’re in here?”

“I’ll teleport us outside.” Kevin replied. “Relax.”

“I can’t relax when there’s a dangerous Alpha Vampire out there, waiting to pounce.” she replied.

And as long as you feel there’s danger out there, I can’t use your sweetness-trigger. Kevin thought ruefully. She was wearing a leather skirt, a white tank top, and her jacket. Her nipples were visibly hard under the tank top, making a tent through her white cotton bra and her tank top. Woman-juices ran down her inner thighs. She was really aroused. He’d never seen her this wet, even when triggered. She saw the tent his penis was making in his pants, and her breathing became even more labored. Kevin could hear her highly-aroused heartbeat, could smell the pheromones coming from her body. Suddenly she grabbed him, pulled his pants down, pulled off his shorts, and threw him to the couch. Her soaked panties hit the floor, and she straddled him, then moved herself over his penis and guided him in as though he were a virgin. She rode him fiercely, coming again and again and again until finally he shot his load into her. This was the first time they had had sex without her being triggered in some way, and the first time she had been the aggressor. He was hard again in minutes, and she milked him for pleasure again and again. Kevin heard a noise outside, and they were quickly back to normal. They gathered the group together, and everyone was armed and ready. Crossbows were loaded with wooden stakes, waterguns were filled with holy water, crosses were around necks, etc.

Ghouls and skeletons started crashing through the window. Kevin and Jessie took care of the underlings as quickly and efficiently as they could. The real fight had not yet begun. A bat flew in the broken window, easily avoiding fired stakes. It morphed into a humanoid shape, and there stood the apprentice to the Alpha Vampire.

“Hello, Kevin.” the Vampire said. “I’ve been watching you.”

“Let me guess, you’re my father.” Kevin said. The Vampire nodded. “I wish I could say I was glad to see you, Pop, but you don’t look very remorseful for what you’ve been doing since you were made a full Vampire.”

“And why should I? I’ve learned to love it.” the Vampire replied. A second Vampire flew in, and it too dodged flying stakes. “Kevin, I’d like you to meet my Master, soon to be yours as well.

“Hell no he ain’t.” Kevin replied. He teleported himself and the others outside. The two Vampires misted and coalesced in the midst of the group. Jessie began hitting Kevin’s father, the nearest of the two, with her wooden staff. Kevin stayed on the defensive until someone else hit the Alpha Vampire, which caused him to turn toward them. Kevin then squirted the Alpha Vampire in the back of the head with holy water, which Jessie had had blessed at the Vatican just to be sure. Steam rose from the places where the holy water touched the vampire, and he screamed in pain. He turned in rage to Kevin, then backhanded him across the yard. Kevin tried to get to his feet, but the Alpha was on him. A lance of sharp pain alerted Kevin to the presence of fangs in his neck. Pain, fear and rage gave Kevin the strength to break three of the Vampire’s ribs and get him off of his back. An instinctive rubbing of the wound revealed that the Vampire had left one of his fangs in his neck. Kevin pulled it out, but the Vampire smiled as pain began to flow through Kevin’s veins as the Vampire venom began to work its way through Kevin’s system.

“Soon, you shall be one of us. You cannot resist, Kevin. Nothing can save you.” the Vampire gloated. Kevin was doubled over in pain. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of his mother taking a beating from his father.

“Avalon! Aid your children!” he cried in desperation. Suddenly the yard became foggy. Low-hanging storm clouds moved in to obscure the stars, and thunder rumbled across the land. The mists began to swirl around Kevin, flowing through him, easing his pain, replacing it with a strength he had never felt. The mists retreated then to the edge of the yard, but the storm remained. The Alpha Vampire was busily avoiding death at the hands of Kevin’s friends. Kevin roared his rage and shot lightning out of his fingers, striking the Vampire. As the Alpha turned, his Vampiric sight allowed him to see Kevin charging at him with full Vampiric speed, fangs bared, eyes glowing, with a fireball forming on each hand. He barely managed to avoid being fried by Kevin’s hot touch.

“How is this possible?” the Alpha demanded.

“The desperate plea I made to Avalon was answered.” Kevin replied. “You now face the combined powers of an Alpha Vampire and an Elf Royal, with the weaknesses of neither.”

“Impossible!” the Alpha roared, charging the youth. As the Vampire’s fist was about to connect, Kevin remade his skin from diamond, and the Vampire broke some bones in his hand. As the Alpha screamed in pain, Kevin grabbed him and threw him to the place where he had bitten Kevin. He returned his skin to normal, then faced the bloodsucker.

“Ground below, stop this fool, pull him into a magma pool.” Kevin said, and the ground opened up, leaving nothing below the Vampire but molten rock. The Vampire took flight, hovering over the fissure.

“Lake of fire, heed my say; seize with hands of flame my prey.” Kevin said, and grasping hands made of lava reached up from the pool to grab at the Vampire. The Alpha responded by soaring higher.

“Let frozen rain be your bane!” Kevin yelled, and sleet and hail began to pelt the Vampire from above. He was forced into the grasp of the fire-hands, and they incinerated him in their grip. Kevin’s father watched his master’s death in awe, then turned to Kevin.

“You may have defeated Luthven, but you shall not defeat me.” He took off for the sky. “I shall return when my powers are at their fullest, young one. This I swear!” Kevin dismissed the storm, allowing the first rays of dawn to shine on the Vampire who had once been his father. He didn’t watch him burn up in the sunlight. He didn’t have the heart. He shed a tear for his lost father, even as the sunlight began to warm his back. It was going to take him a while to master the new powers that Avalon had given him, and he suspected that his mother had received full Elven powers as well. But that would come later. Right now, being on the ground was beginning to get him down. He decided to try flying. He launched himself into the air, and pushed away with his inner strength. He found that the harder he pushed, the faster he rose. He climbed into the sky, flying high above the landscape. The dawn from a distance of three thousand feet was glorious. He thought that maybe he should bring someone up there, but there was no pressing need. For now, this dawn was his. And it was a symbolic dawn. The dawn of a new day for the world, the dawn of a new life for Kevin. “With great power comes an equally great responsibility.” someone had once said. Kevin didn’t let the responsibility get him down. He was just going to do his best, not push himself to be Superman. He ran his tongue over the tips of his retractable fangs, then decided not to dwell on the powers, but to let his human parts revel in the realization of the universal dream of flying without the use of a machine. He soared over the landscape for a while. He could be the world’s hero later. Right now, he was going to live for the moment. He thought about bringing Jessie up here with him. He still didn’t know how he was going to break the news to her that she was his slave. Maybe he didn’t need to.

The End...or is it?