The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Under the Spell of Youth”

copyright © 2007 Nick Vegas

INTERIOR Laurel’s HOME-mid session:

“and every word I say, not only deepens your state, but makes it easier to enter state. " The hypnotist told her. “A feeling of intense pleasure runs from the soles of your feet up your body and to the top of your head, then back down. Being hypnotized is not only something that feels good, it’s your most favorite thing.” he continued.

The long legged beauty stood in front of him, deep in trance. She had said she was ‘unhypnotizable,’ but as often turns out to be the case, she went under with the right cues, and in a mere few hours had been hypnotized, re-hypnotized, and taken deeper and deeper each time.

At this level of trance her barriers were all gone. Her inhibitions and beliefs had been stripped away, altered, and reprogrammed. Over and over again, she went under, enjoying it more each time, needing it more each time, altering her turn ons and kinks each time.

What began as a craig’s list hook-up to quit smoking, had become an evening of total control and alteration of her mind-set.

Like 98% of the male population, seeing girl on girl action was a huge turn on to the hypnotist. The fact he had a rather pronounced foot fetish, and a special twist for watching women in their late 20’s and 30’s fall prey to young, bitchy chicks, only made it more interesting.

He was already imagining the teenage black girl he’d spoken to earlier, who was looking for a place to stay, moving into the Brentwood apartment and having the statuesque raven haired white woman with piercing blue eyes at her beck and call. The raven haired beauty would do whatever she was told, and spend her time wet over the sight of her controller, turned on by the fact the angry teen ordered her around and humiliated her.

Her sessions tonight had her firmly believing it wasn’t a matter of IF, but merely WHEN the right girl would come along, tease her with her feet and use the skill of hypnosis to turn her into the girls personal servant and private worshipper.

“Your desire to be hypnotized, to remain hypnotized increases, and deepens. It means pleasure to you, immense pleasure”, he said. “Your fetish is as strong if not stronger than any man’s would be. Being talked to about it only increases it, and reenforces it.”

When I count upward to 5, you’ll awaken and accept all these suggestions as your own ideas. You’ll no longer want to smoke. If you receive a visitor, you’ll look through your door’s peephole, hoping it’s the subject of your recurring fantasy.”

He counted to five and she awoke. The 5′10 woman blinked. “Wow, I feel great,” she said. “I thought I couldn’t be hypnotized, but it feels GREAT to go under. Here, let me pay you. she said, opening her handbag.

Paid handsomely for removing the craving for tobacco, the hypnotist left, and while walking down the stairs made a cell phone call. A light misty rain was falling.

“She’s ready for your visit, remember our deal, and page me when she’s under.” he said. “Congratulations on your move, by the way.”

As the hypnotist went to his car and waited, the teen walked up the drive way. She was between 16 and 19, streetwise, tough, and dressed in beat up vans, cargo shorts, and wearing a worn tank top and carrying a backpack. The misty rain left a shine on her ebony skin.

She was pretty but in a tough ‘don’t fuck with me’ way. She stomped out her cigarette and went up the stairs.

KNOCK ON THE DOOR

Laurel was clad in a bathrobe and slippers, ready for bed. She worked at an ad agency and liked to get a good night’s sleep before ‘going to war’ as she liked to call it. There was a knock at the door. She put down her herbal tea and looked through the peephole.

What she saw sent her heart racing, and her crotch suddenly got wet, inexplicably. It actually felt like her pussy was contracting. She shook her head, a little curious as to why her body had that reaction, then when she touched her robe, she noticed her nipples were at full attention.

She opened the door slowly and looked at the damp, rebellious looking teen at her doorway.

“Damn, it’s cold and wet out here, can I come in an warm up?” the girl asked. “Um, uh, sure, it IS wet out there,” Laurel answered, and allowed the girl in.

“Nice place,” said the girl, as she dropped her back pack on the hardwood floors. She sauntered over to the sofa and took a seat, her legs were beaded with rain drops.

Laurel just followed her over to ottoman across from the sofa and looked at this young girl with amazement, as the girl sat down like she owned the place.

“Can I help you? Get you anything?” Laurel asked sheepishly. “Yeah, I get me a towel, my skin’s wet, and my feet are cold, you got any hot tea or anything?”

Laurel felt herself stand upright, almost at attention when the girl told her to ‘get me’ a towel. It was almost like she was outside her body for a second, as she walked briskly into the hall and grabbed a fresh towel, and then hot tea.

She returned with the tea and handed it to the girl. The girl put her wet vans up on the ottoman. normally Laurel would protest, but she didn’t. She wondered where she’d sit now, but she didn’t have to wonder for long.

“Kneel over here and dry my legs.” Ordered the young woman. Again, like she had strings attached to her and a giant puppeteer was operating her, Laurel dropped to her knees and began carefully drying the ebony skin of young girl’s legs.

“That’s pretty good. Now take off my vans and dry my feet.” commanded the girl as she sipped her tea.

Laurel removed the wet vans from the girl’s feet. She found herself staring at them, at the line of color that went from dark on top to beige at the soles. She stared at the color of the toenail polish.

“Don’t just look at em, dry them!” ordered the teen. As Laurel moved the towel toward the girl’s feet, the girl spoke again.

“Not with the towel, bitch, use your hair.” she said, smirking, she wondered what would happen.

Laurel paused for a second, “what did you call me?” “Bitch, you love it when I say that, it makes you wet, almost make you cum.” She snapped her fingers and said it again. “BITCH.”

“Uungh, a throb of pleasure went through Laurel that she didn’t quite understand. She leaned her pretty face close to the girl’s feet, which she was able to smell now, and used her hair to dry them, which brought her face even closer to them.

Putting her tea down, the girl crossed her arms over her chest. She stuck both of her legs out straight and told Lauren.

“They’re cold, aren’t they bitch? Another shot of convulsive pleasure went through Laurel. “Um, yes, they are.” she said meekly.

“Press them up against your tits, open your robe.” Laurel opened her robe, revealing she had nothing on but panties, and pressed the cold, slightly aromatic soles of the girl’s feet onto her ample breasts. She shivered.

“Your titties are nice and warm.” the girl said. “Thank you” said Laurel. “I bet your face is even warmer,” said the girl. ‘Hold my ankles and press your face into my soles, bitch.” she ordered.

Laurel did so, and the cold soles of the young black girl pressed into her face. “Breathe deep, and thank me, bitch.” the girl ordered.

Laurel did, her chest heaving on the deep inhales, filling her lungs and mind with the girl’s scent.

“You get hypnotized whenever I show you my feet, and right now all I have to do is say “trance, bitch” and you’ll be as hypnotized as you’ve ever been... you’d like that wouldn’t you?” asked the girl.

“Yes,” mumbled Laurel, her face pressed firmly against the girl’s soles, the scent filling her.

“Trance, bitch” said the girl, as as a tremor of pleasure swept over her, Laurel went into trance. She was now putty in the young girl’s hands.

“Lick my feet clean, and thank me,” said the girl. Laurel stuck out her tongue and lapped at every surface, and probed every cranny of the girl’s feet.

“thank you”, she murmured over and over, “thank you.”

Bitch, you got yourself a new roommate, and I got myself a new servant. “Repeat after me” said the girl. “I do everything Lakeesha tells me, and give her anything she wants.” Laurel does.

“My only purpose in this life is to serve and obey Lakeesha , because I belong to Lakeesha.”

The girl hits her cell phone. to page the hypnotist.

“My body and mind are completely under Lakeesha’s control, I wait on her hand and foot.”

Laurel repeats.

“Everything that’s mine belongs to Lakeesha now, because I belong to Lakeesha.

Laurel repeats.

“I get off being Lakeesha’s bitch, and lick her feet like the submissive I am.” Laurel repeats.

“I worship Lakeesha’s body, and let hr hypnotize me with a snap of her fingers’

Laurel repeats.

Just then the hypnotist enters in time to watch.

“Now bitch, crawl over to Lakeesha and go down on me like the best that’s ever been done to you.”

Laurel crawled over from the end her her mistress’s feet, to her crotch, as Lakeesha dropped the cargo shorts, and spread her legs. As Laurel buried her face in the musky young pussy, Lakeesha told her:

“You are addicted to Lakeesha’s pussy, and want to stay hypnotized as much as possible to please Lakeesha. Belonging to Lakeesha makes you cum,”

ONE WEEK LATER

Lakeesha walked up to the door of the apartment with her young friend Tammy. Tammy was a little taller than Lakeesha, and a little tougher looking. The girls entered the apartment, and saw Laurel sitting at the kitchen table, with her back to them.

“I’m home” said Lakeesha. Slowly Laurel stood and turned, then walked toward the two girls. She seemed normal and business-like. “hi Lakeesha,” she said.

“Who’s your friend? I’m Laurel, Lakeesha’s roommate.” she said matter-of-factly.

Tammy had a look of curiosity. Why was this mid 30’s woman the roommate of her friend? She was in a business suit and looked like she could easily afford the place on her own.

“Close the door.” commanded Lakeesha, and without hesitation, as if obeying were perfectly natural, Laurel closed the door, creating privacy for the three of them.

Again, Tammy was intrigued, this white woman just did what Lakeesha told her, without any attitude, not objecting to a young woman giving her an order.

Laurel just smiled innocently, maintaining a professional demeanor.

“Will you be staying for dinner, Tammy?” Laurel politely asked. “Get her a glass of water, bitch” Lakeesha ordered. Without hesitation Laurel went into the kitchen and quickly returned with a glass of water, smiling.

“She’s cool, bitch, she knows.” barked Lakeesha.

Suddenly Laurel’s demeanor changed, and she dropped to all fours, and began to rub her face gently on Lakeesha’s calf, gently letting her lips touch the mocha skin, as the slight stubble from Lakeesha’s lower leg brushed her face. She gently kissed the top of Lakeesha’s foot where skin could be seen. Lakeesha was wearing leather flats: a pair of well worn, ballerina style shoes.

“Ms. Lakeesha, I’ve missed you so much today. I did your laundry, and your homework as you asked. Mmmn, you smell so good, but I need to shave your legs for you later. How can I serve you?”

Lakeesha plopped onto the couch extending both legs straight out in front of her while Tammy stood, in shock, watching, unable to move, transfixed by the spectacle. Was this executive white chick really totally worshipping her friend?

Laurel crawled over as Lakeesha did so, looking up at Lakeesha with obedience, awe, and submission in her eyes. Lakeesha kicked off one of her well worn leather flats with her other foot, and the shoe dropped to the floor. She aimed the sole of her foot at Laurel’s face. Laurel instinctively pressed her pretty face into it, and inhaled softly.

“Real leather makes you smell so good” she moaned softly. “Your some kind of foot freak, ain’t you” said Lakeesha, showing off. “I just adore YOUR feet, Ms. Lakeesha” said Laurel as she rubbed her face onto the young woman’s sole.

“You just like the smell of my young black feet, or do you like the taste too, bitch?” smile Lakeesha as she asked.

“I love everything about them, Ms. Lakeesha” said Laurel, taking her cue to kiss and gently lick Lakeesha’s soles.

“And how about my pussy, bitch? I bet you’d lick my asshole just so you I would let you taste my pussy, wouldn’t you?”

Upon hearing this suggestion, Laurel shudders with pleasure, her pupils dilating. Apparently, even hearing this suggestion deepens her commitment and pleasure serving the younger woman.

Tammy was astonished, “Damn, you got it made girl, how the hell did you find her?” How did you two meet?” she asked.

Laurel looked up, and for a second her expression went blank, as if she’d said this a hundred times (for in fact she had) “I was sitting in the apartment feeling sorry myself, trying to quit smoking, when like a gift from God, Ms. Lakeesha showed up at my doorstep, wet from the rain. The second she told me to let her in and dry her off, I knew I couldn’t refuse her command, and once I saw her feet I knew I’d never want to refuse her anything. I am completely loyal and obedient to her, I worship her.”

Tammy’s jaw dropped. She looked around, thinking there must be a camera crew somewhere, and that she was being punked.

Seeing Tammy’s reaction, and not wanting her to freak too much in front of Laurel, Lakeesha said the trigger phrase: “Freeze frame” and Laurel was still and silent.

“Now check this shit out and be cool.” Lakeesha told her friend.

Lakeesha harshly grabbed Laurel by the hair and jerked her head back, making her look up. She deftly placed a thumb between Laurel’s eyes, and her other thumb on her chin and pooped her mouth open.

Laurel stayed in that position, motionless. Lakeesha walked around her, talking to Lakeesha. “Wanna see some shit you’re not gonna believe? Check this kinky shit out.” she then spit into Laurel’s mouth several times, saturating the 30+ executive’s mouth with her young saliva. “Go ahead, you do it too.” she told Tammy.

With some reservation Tammy walked over to the woman and spit into her mouth several times as well. Laurel didn’t flinch when Tammy missed once and hit her in the forehead. Lakeesha then pushed under Laurel’s chin with one finger and closed her mouth. “Snap out of it bitch” she commanded and Laurel awoke, her mouth sweet with the saliva the two much younger women gifted into her mouth. “Tammy and I just spit into your mouth, go ahead and swallow it, and show Tammy how you feel about my spit.” said Lakeesha.

Laurel swallowed as ordered, and a look of intoxication and bliss came over her face as she fell onto her back, grabbing her nipples through her suit jacket while her pelvis thrusted furiously as she came, several times, moaning.

“Goddamn, did you hypnotize her or something or is she just some kind of kinky yuppie freak?” asked Tammy.

“Hypnotize?” asked Laurel excitedly? “I LOVE being hypnotized. Ms. Lakeeshahypnotizes me ALL the time, and I go under really easily because she’s got this amazing power over me.” Laurel said perkily.

Astonished, Tammy inquired. “Is that why it’s ok for her to call you bitch?”

Laurel replied: “Oh, I totally AM her bitch, the second I heard her voice for the first time I knew I’d do whatever she told me, I couldn’t help it.

Whatever she said had to be true. The second she told me to massage her feet with my face, I was hooked.

I knew I belonged there, and I NEEDED to be her bitch, it’s like all this time being at Ms. Lakeesha’s feet is what was missing. Obeying her, believing her, serving her,just comes so naturally.” said Laurel, seemingly totally coherent. “She” started Laurel, but was interrupted.

Lakeesha snapped her fingers. “Go deep, bitch” Laurel stopped mid phrase as her expression went blank. “Straight up” said Lakeesha, and Laurel stood up, her arms at her sides. Lakeesha walked around her, pacing like a general inspecting a troop.

“Deepen your trance and pay attention” said Lakeesha. Tammy just watched transfixed, her pussy growing a little wet as she saw her friend’s tremendous power unfold. “You’re going to treat my friend Tammy with the same respect and worship you treat me today, but don’t forget you belong to me. I OWN your ass.

When you pamper Tammy’s feet, you’ll be thinking of mine, getting all the same sensations to your senses you get from me. Don’t be getting your loyalty confused.

Same thing with anything else we make you do today.” said Lakeesha.

“Do you understand bitch?” smiled Lakeesha, pleased with herself, that in merely her late teens she had this successful career woman absolutely under her control.

“Yes Ms. Lakeesha.” “Who do you worship?” said Lakeesha, looking over at Tammy for her reaction. “I worship you, Ms. Lakeesha.” replied Laurel.

“What were you before you met me, bitch?” asked Lakeesha “Nothing, I was pathetic and lost I had no purpose.” replied Laurel. “What are you now?” asked Lakeesha, knowing the answer in advance. “I am your loyal and obedient personal servant, completely under your control, I worship at your feet and adore everything about you.” was Laurel’s answer.

Tammy was dumbfounded. She plopped n the couch and stuck out her legs, quickly popping off her shoes, a pair of sneakers she wore without socks.

She wiggled her toes with anticipation. “I wanna foot massage like you get!” she said excitedly, like a kid about to use a new toy for the first time. “Get that foot freak over here, I wanna see what it feels like.” said Tammy.

Lakeesha snapped her fingers. “Snap out of bitch” she said and Laurel blinked, out of trance. She smiled at Lakeesha.

“Go give my friend Tammy a foot-rub, now!” said Lakeesha Happily, Laurel knelt before Tammy, and looked at her feet. She leaned toward them until her face was firmly pressed against the aromatic flesh.

She turned her face from side to side making sure she reveled in her face touching every inch of them. Tammy looked at Lakeesha with approval and crossed her arms, making a dominant face. “Don’t just press into em, kiss em and work em like a porn star, bitch.” Said Tammy, taking Laurel for a test drive.

Laurel began to kiss the young woman’s feet with affection, as she slid her tongue all over them. She popped individual toes into her mouth, making porn star expressions as she bobbed her head, sucking the toes.

“Tammy giggled with delight.” Damn, that DOES feel really good. Shit. “I could have this done to my feet all day,” she continued. Mmm, Mmm, that tickles but it feels good too.” she said. Then an idea stuck her. “Bitch, deep throat my whole foot, like a pro. I wanna see how much you can take down your throat.” said Tammy.

Laurel popped the toe out of her mouth and opened her mouth as wide as she could. She slowly, deftly, worked all of Tammy’s toes into her mouth, then carefully, while relaxing her throat, crept the foot into her mouth, inch by inch, her gag reflex deadened, until her lips stopped at Tammy’s ankle. Lakeesha watched the scene, as Laurel kept still, holding the young girl’s foot inside her throat, waiting for her next command.

“Freeze frame” said Lakeesha. Laurel remained motionless, like a statue of submission attached to Tammy’s long leg. “Is that some shit or what? said Lakeesha “Look at her. She makes six figures doing some sales job, but I got her so under my thumb she’ll sit like that all night, getting off on my feet.”

On her day’s off and when she’s home, she does whatever the fuck I want.

I can make her think and believe whatever I tell her, and all because she saw my feet and went into a trance that first time. I can even smarten her up to do my homework and shit for me, and dumb her down, when I just want her to grovel or amuse me. Sometimes I treat her ass like a VCR so I can mute her or pause her.

Yesterday I had a phone call, and froze her for like an hour. When I snapped her out of it she finished her sentence like it was nothin. " said Lakeesha.

I hypnotize her a bunch of times a day, diggin’ deeper each time. This bitch lives and breathes to be mine. She pays all the bills and gives me whatever is left over. I got her totally underfoot!” Lakeesha explains.

Tammy can’t believe what she’s hearing. She looked down at Laurel, still motionless, breathing through her nose, while her throat is stuffed with Tammy’s foot. Laurel stared ahead, unmoving.

“Unfreeze,” said Tammy. Laurels eyes lit up again with the excitement of deep throating the young woman’s foot, fresh out of her sneaker.

Tammy spoke: “Bitch, gimme back my foot” Laurel back her head off slowly. “Shit, dry it off now” said Tammy. Instinctively Laurel used her hair to dry it. then wiped whatever her hair didn’t get on her suit jacket. She looked up at Tammy waiting to be told what to do next.

“Can she do my pussy half as good as she does feet?” asked Tammy. Lakeesha smiled. “Spread your legs and show it to her, Tammy”.

Tammy stood up, dropped her shorts, and sat down spread legged on the couch. “Go ahead, show her what I taught you, bitch” demanded Lakeesha. Laurel crawled and buried her face in the young woman’s’ crotch, imagining she was going down on Lakeesha, and gave the same devotion and attention to Tammy.

Tammy got very wet and came really hard, as Laurel slurped up and swallowed everything she was given. Both women moaned softly as Lakeesha found herself getting hot just seeing the devoted executive service her friend.

These two young women, in their late teens, had an executive woman absolutely worshipping them.

When Tammy fell back, exhausted from cumming, Laurel continued lapping her juices up, unstoppable, until Lakeesha’s command.

“Get your skinny ass over here and do me.” she demanded. Laurel’s heart soared as she crawled over to Lakeesha, who was standing, panty-less. Lakeesha stayed standing while Laurel knelt in front of her, lapping away at her now. Lakeesha’s legs would shudder when she came, and she’d hold onto Laurel’s hair to stay standing. Her pelvis slammed into Laurel’s face over and over as she came, again and again.