The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNIVERSAL REMOTE

PART FOUR

Tony’s life has changed a lot since he began using the unique Universal Remote. He now has power to change and control those around him – especially the women in his life. He is going to get a few new surprises as his story continues.

The remote was serving Tony well. He had tested it on his wife and then on a bitch of a woman he works with. He gave his coworker Diane and her daughter Kimmy amazing new sexy bodies. They were both now hotter than any Internet porn star and completely in Tony’s control. The best part of it all Tony thought was how easy it had been with the amazing remote control. He also knew Diane would want to kill him if she realized she had been turned into Tony’s slutty sex slave. Especially since he now had Kimmy, her daughter, also in his grasp. Her daughter was the icing on the cake. That made it all even more satisfying to Tony. He had also used the remote to improve his own body as well. Making some improvements to his physique but of course keeping his mind his own. Yes sir, Tony was very happy with how his life was going right now.

An hour or so had passed while Tony grabbed some food and beer from Diane’s fridge. He had made sure to save both Diane’s and Kimmy’s profiles on the remote. Just in case he decided to change them back anytime soon. Not that he really expected that to be needed. The babes had been trying to find something in Diane’s closet to wear out for the night. They had been having a hard time since all of Diane’s old clothing was not even close to the right size or style now for them. Diane used to be quite heavy and certainly didn’t have the amazing tits or body she now possessed. All her old clothes would definitely be too bad and not very sexy. Tony was amused by how dumb to two of them were now. He especially liked how they would do anything he wanted – without question. Somehow together they did seem to be adjusting quite well to their new bodies and personalities. Almost like they had always looked and acted like this. He was thinking the remote just brought all the deep, dark secrets the women had buried in their minds. And now they were free to act on it all. They sure were hot, Tony thought as he went into the bedroom to see what they had finally come up with.

“Oh, hi Tony. You big stud! Kimmy and me have been trying so hard to find something hot and sexy to wear. But most of this junk is crap and way to big for us. I know we had a few things left from our little shopping trip, but I wanted to make something special for you. We found some scissors and made a few changes to some stuff we found.” Diane said to Tony as he walked in on the girls.

Diane had on some cut off jeans that were very short. They seemed fairly tight on Diane’s fine ass and Tony guessed it must have been an old pair of Kimmy’s that Diane wiggled into. She also had found some kind of white, very sheer slip type top. Most likely meant to be worn under a blouse, but Diane was wearing it alone. She had shortened it a lot so it barely covered her huge tits and she also cut a scoop out of the front so now she showed a lot of cleavage as well. It had a lacey trim on the straps which made it look like it might break or slip off at any moment. Tony thought she looked damn hot in the outfit.

“How do I look honey?” Diane said as she noticed Tony staring at her outfit. She twirled around a bit for him and her boobs almost spilled out from the slip top she had on. Her ass wiggled as she spun as well. She sure looked and acted different than the old fat bitch Diane used to be!

“You look great Diane! I love the short shorts! They look really tight on your fine ass. How do they feel baby?” Tony asked.

“Oh, I love them Tony. Think they were my little Kimmy’s back when she was younger I think. My old fat ass could of never fit in something like this before. At first I thought to put on some kind of panties. But all this old crap was like, way granny style junk. No sexy thongs or nothin. So I just decided to pull these old shorts up and tight on my pussy. They feel great when I walk as they rub my cunt! They get me kind of wet just by strutting around in them baby! Hehehe….” Diane said as Tony noticed a tiny wet patch on the bottom of Diane’s shorts. God, she looked hot in that outfit Tony thought!

“But what about me? Don’t you like the stuff I put on Tony?” Kimmy said as Tony looked over at her.

Diane had managed to find some old red dress that she must have had when she was younger, maybe for a high school dance or something. She obviously had also done some cutting on it. It was very small on her new curvaceous body now. It was also now very short and barely covered her ass while she walked around. It had two thin straps holding it up on her shoulders and was also cut low showing a great amount of the tops of her new big breasts. Tony could see her nipples poking out from under the silky material. Tony also noticed both girls had found some big earring loops to wear. They also had made up their faces with plenty of mascara, lipstick and eye shadow as well. The makeup and jewelry on top of the outfits really made the girls look like cheap sluts or hookers. Tony loved it!

“You look dynamite too, Kimmy. Just as good as your mommy here. Come her baby and give Tony a closer look.” Tony said as Kimmy hurried over into his arms. Tony grabbed Kimmy’s fine ass and pulled her close to check her out. He could tell Kimmy also hadn’t bothered with any panties either, which suited them both well. No undies for these two bimbos Tony thought as he ran his hand under Kimmy’s very short dress and rubbed her pussy some. “You don’t mind if I rub your little Kimmy’s pussy raw do you Diane? Because I think she loves it!” Tony said smiling at Diane as he continued to feel up Kimmy under her dress.

“No problem Tony, you big stud. I’m sure my little Kimmy will love it – just like I do.” Diane said as she watch Tony make Kimmy squirm.

“Oh, Tony. Yeah, you big stud. That feels so good baby! Rub my clit baby! Mmmm, yeah, oh,…..!” Kimmy said as he stroked her some more. Just then the doorbell rang.

“Now, who could that be? I’ll get it.” Diane said, bouncing out of the room before Tony could stop her. Tony stopped fondling Kimmy and followed Diane. As he caught up with Diane she already had the door open.

“Oh, look who is here. It’s my lover Robert from work. Come on in baby, we are having so much fun today!” Diane said. Tony noticed it was Robert from work. He had always been a real jerk to Tony for some reason. Tony had suspected something might have been going on between Robert and Diane, but he hadn’t been sure. It seems Diane just confirmed it. Since Robert was fairly heavy himself Tony guessed if he hadn’t minded the old fat Diane to screw around with. This might be fun, Tony thought to himself.

“My god! Diane is that you?! I thought I would stop by to see if you were ok since you didn’t come back to work. What happened to your body? And those clothes? And what’s Tony doing here with you? What the hell is going on?!!” Robert said as he came into the house. He could barely recognize Diane under all the modifications Tony had made to her. Her face was the thing that still looked most like the old Diane. But how could this be the same person? Robert thought all about this as he walked in.

“Oh baby. Tony here made me real pretty now! Isn’t it great! No more old fat Diane. I love my new bod! Of course, I won’t be fucking your old body anymore now that I have my big stud Tony to satisfy me. He’s so much a better lover than you ever were too! And he’s so smart and stuff. And Tony’s body is just so fucking hot! I can barely keep my hands off him! Isn’t that right baby?!” Diane said as she grabbed Tony’s ass and led Robert into the other room with Kimmy. She wiggled her ass as Robert trailed behind her and Tony.

Robert was completely confused by it all, but he was starting to get a bit upset. Why was Diane acting so strange, he thought. And what is up with Tony Black and her? Diane never had looked like this, even years ago. And she certainly had never dressed like she was now. She looked like a whore or stripper, Robert thought as he followed Diane and Black into the living room.

“Listen Black. I don’t know the hell is going on here but you need to tell me what happened to Diane here. I mean look at her breasts now and the rest of her! She looks so different. Not to mention she’s acting like a tramp! And Black, I don’t want any of that double-talk crap you usually try on everyone!” Robert said as he then noticed Kimmy.

“Oh, hi Uncle Robert! It’s like so awesome to see you!” Kimmy said as she ran and gave Robert a big hug. Her new big tits pressing into Robert’s chest.

“Oh my god. You too Kimmy?! What in the hell happened to your body now too?! You look like your mom does now. It’s impossible! Neither of you ever had bodies like this! Did you go get some kind of surgery or injections or something?! But how could that work so fast?! I know I haven’t seen you for a week or two Kimmy, but I just saw your mom last night. What the hell is this?! I mean look at what you two are wearing! Did Black hurt either of you” Robert said pulling away from Kimmy’s embrace.

“Oh, no Uncle Robert. Hehe! Tony was so nice and did this all for us! Isn’t it fucking hot?! Don’t me and mom look super sexy?! You know Uncle Robert, I just call you that since you were fucking my mom and all. But now that I’m such a sexy thing maybe mom wouldn’t mind if we go screw around some. You are kind of big and not in shape like Tony here, but that might be fun. More cushion for the pushin – you know. I’m getting horny here just thinking about!” Kimmy said as she rubbed her tits unconsciously and wetted her red lips.

Tony was amused by all this. Robert Stone had been a pain in his ass forever. Always finding some way to piss Tony off. He constantly taunted Tony over the years and made stupid jokes that always caused Tony to walk away mad. Tony had always wanted to get some kind of revenge on Robert and now he had the perfect chance for it. Tony was smiling at Robert’s confusion.

“What are you smiling at Black? I told you to tell me what the hell is going on here. Did you do something to Diane and her kid here? So help me if you hurt them I’ll make you pay! I mean if you even tried to do anything with either of,…..” Robert said as he started to get red in the face.

“Oh just shut the fuck up Stone. You’ve been a royal pain in my ass for too many years now. I kind of thought you were screwing Diane. I almost couldn’t believe it. The picture of you two going at it in bed is pretty funny! I mean you fucked that old cow that Diane used to be?! She was so fat before I made all my special improvements to her. I mean, she is fucking hot now, of course. But only because I made her that way. I bet you’d love to fuck her hot little pussy now! But you went at her before she got altered and with your little dick back when she was old and fat. Unbelievable.” Tony said smiling some more at Robert as he stood there next to him.

Now Robert Stone was really getting pissed. He knew he was quite a bit older than Tony Black and also shorter and overweight. He had always been a bit jealous over Tony. Probably it was why he had always gone out of his way to pick on him. But now all he wanted to do was choke the life out of Black.

“How dare you talk to me like that! I don’t know what happened here but you are going to start telling me or I’m calling the cops or something.” Stone said to Tony.

“Call the cops?! And what do you think they are going to do? I’ll just tell them you crashed in here on me and my girlfriend Diane. This is her place and I’m her guy now. Right Diane?” Tony asked.

“Oh, yeah stud. I’d never fuck Robert anymore. I think I used to but not now. He’s so old and fat. And I remember he has such a little dick. He never really could satisfy me before. And I’m sure he couldn’t keep up with the new me, hehe! He’s not nearly hung like a hot stud like you baby!” Diane said as she started to kiss Tony’s neck and fondle his chest. Her big tits rubbing up and down Tony’s chest as she continued to squeeze next to him.

“Diane get off him! Did he drug you and Kimmy or something? Is that why you are acting like this?” Robert said.

“Oh, Uncle Robert. You know I wouldn’t take drugs. I know mom thinks your fat but I don’t care. I think your kind of cute. Especially the mustache. Why don’t we just run upstairs for a quick fuck while mom stays down here. Come on, I’m getting so wet Robert!” Kimmy said as she slipped her hand under her red dress and started to rub her pussy.

“My god Kimmy?! What are you doing?!! Stop that! Your just a girl. Diane’s daughter for Christ’s sake! Ok, Black this has gone on long enough. I’m going to make you tell me what you’ve done.” Robert said as he moved over towards Tony. He tried to shove Tony against the wall, but he was to slow. Tony dodged out of the way and Robert slipped to the ground.

“Ok, listen you stupid fat fuck! Just stay down there before you get hurt. I’m a lot stronger now and I’ll break your arm if you come at me again.” Tony said as he enjoyed seeing Robert fall.

“Yeah right! I’d like to see you try Black. I told you to tell me what you did!” Robert said, lunging again at Tony. Again Tony sidestepped and grabbed Robert’s swinging arm as he twisted away. Robert tried to pull free but Tony’s grip was like a vice as he pulled Robert’s arm around and behind his back. Tony pushed Robert’s arm up high along his back pinning him against the wall.

“I told you Stone. Just sit the fuck down or I will break something!” Tony said as he shoved Robert into the wall. Robert almost fell down again as Tony let him go.

“God your stupid Stone! You’re in no position to threaten me. Not now or ever again.” Tony said gloating a bit over him as Robert rubbed his arm and shoulder.

“Fuck you Black! Your insane. And somehow your insanity has spread to Diane and her daughter.” Robert said as he pondered his options.

“Sure I’m insane! Insane with power you stupid idiot. Who else but someone with power could take an old cow like Diane and turn her into a sex bimbo with the body of a fucking porn queen. And then do the same for her little kid!” Tony told Robert smiling at his handiwork.

“I knew you did it somehow. Drugs or something it must be! Well, you need to fix it. This is still insane!” Robert said getting up again and moving towards Tony.

“You know I’m really getting tired of having to explain myself to your fat ass.” Tony said as he shoved Robert back down once more. Robert fell back again. He couldn’t understand how strong Black had gotten.

“You freak. Somehow you have done something to yourself too! That’s how you are so strong now. Well, I’m going to go get some more help then.” Robert said as he started to get up and try to leave. As he did, Tony slipped the remote out of his pocket and quickly started a new profile.

“Now Robert, I don’t think I can let you go right now.” Tony said as he pressed the pause button, freezing Robert in his tracks.

“What did you do to me? I can’t move! Let me go Black!” Robert said as he tried to move free. For some reason he couldn’t move at all, he thought. All he seemed to be able to do was talk still. My god, what kind of power does this nut Black have?! Robert Stone thought as he stood frozen in place.

“Nope Robert. You need to stay with our little merry group now. Let’s get you back in the other room.” Tony said as he easily slid Robert back into the other room.

“Oh, goodie. Uncle Robert isn’t going! But he looks so funny and stiff like that! I wonder if he really is stiff all over. Hehe!” Kimmy said as she ran over and fondled Robert’s crotch.

“Leave me alone Kimmy! Don’t touch me there. I don’t know how you did this Black but I’m telling you to let me go right now!” Robert said.

“Oh, Uncle Robert has a little stiffy! I want to see it better.” Kimmy said quickly dropping Robert’s pants and boxers. His dick was kind of small but Kimmy didn’t seem to mind.

“Kimmy what the hell are you doing?! Please stop! Get my clothes back on girl!” Robert said loudly. He could see what Kimmy was doing below in a reflection in a nearby mirror. He could also feel Kimmy touching his legs and moving her hands up to his crotch!

“No, no, no Uncle. I like your little wee-wee. Let’s see if sexy Kimmy can make it bigger!” Kimmy said as she started to stroke Robert’s little dick. Tony started to laugh at how absurd Robert looked there frozen in place while sexed up bimbo Kimmy started to get him off!

“Your in for a treat Robert. Little Kimmy is a fuck goddess. Just like her mom here. I made them both into my little fucking love slaves. With bodies that guys would kill to be with. Isn’t that right Diane?” Tony said as he grabbed Diane’s ass and pulled her close to him. Diane enjoyed Tony’s embrace and started to follow her daughter’s lead and rub Tony’s crotch some.

“That’s right Robert. Me and Kimmy are so fucking hot and sexy now! We just love it and we owe it all to Tony!! He’s so nice to do this for us!” Diane said as she continued to fondle Tony as they both watched Kimmy messing with Robert’s small dick.

“God Kimmy! Please stop! I can’t move but I can feel what your doing. I don’t want to get excited but I can’t help it. Oh, god that does feel good! I can feel my dick getting hard. I’m trying to fight it, but I can’t move anyway! Fuck Kimmy, you are a pro now! And your body! Oh god, what am I saying!?!” Robert said as Kimmy started to suck on Robert’s cock. Tony could see it was getting bigger even though the rest of Robert was still in ‘pause’ mode from the remote.

“Well, Robert. Maybe you aren’t quite the small dicked goof I always thought you were. It looks like my girl Kimmy is really getting you off now!” Tony said as Diane continued to kiss his neck and rub his crotch as he felt himself also get big.

“Damn you Black! Oh, god Kimmy!! That does feel good! Nothing like when your mom would do it! So much better, your lips are so wet and nice,….oh, no! What am I saying?! Please stop!” Robert said. He could feel his cock getting big and he seemed to be losing control of himself a bit. He had to find a way to stop this madness!

“Hehe! You are pretty fucked up now Stone. Letting crap like that slip! I think he likes what you’re doing Kimmy!” Tony told her.

“Oh, Uncle Robert. I think I’ll just love sucking your cock! But it really isn’t all that big. Not nearly as big as Tony’s. He really has what a girl needs! But I think you’ll be a fun change Robert. Let me see how big I can get you!” Kimmy said as she started to suck and stroke Robert’s cock more.

“Well, let me help you out there Robert and Kimmy.” Tony said as he looked at the profile of Robert on the remote. He quickly tapped a couple of keys on the remote. He found the number setting for Robert’s dick and started to give him the cock of a bull!

“What’s happening to me?! I feel so weird down there. What are you doing Black!” Robert yelled. He could feel something strange happening to his body. Especially down near where Kimmy was at. It was almost like he had something heavy pulling down on his crotch now.

“Here let me make it easier for you to see Robert – buddie! Kimmy move over for a second so Uncle Robert can get a better look at his new changes.” Tony said as he tipped the mirror down a bit in front of Robert Stone’s frozen form. As Kimmy’s pretty long hair moved away a bit, Robert Stone discovered he had been changed as well as the women now.

“My god. Look at my cock! What have you done?! It feels so weird now. I’m getting huge! Oh, no!! It feels so weird! Ouch, oh god no!!” Robert said as he watched his cock grow to unreal proportions. It was still growing and was looking more like the cock of a large animal and not a man. The hair around it was growing some too! Robert could feel it’s weight and the blood pouring into his huge member now!

“Oh, geez baby! I might have to have a fuck on that too now!” Diane said as she looked at Robert’s growing cock. She licked her lips and started to get wet just thinking of what it would feel like to have that inside her pussy.

“Oh, I love it too Uncle! You are getting huge. Like a real stud should be! I think you might be even too big for my juicy cunt now baby!” Kimmy said as she started to continue sucking on Robert’s enormous member. Tony tapped a button once more and made it even bigger. On the remote it indicated Robert would be about four times his old size in length and girth. Probably end up about 14 or 15 inches or so and very thick. Tony also adjusted a few other settings on Stone’s profile. Pumping up Stone’s cock was just the start.

“God look at me! Black you have made me into some kind of freak, like the women. No one has a dick like this. But god Kimmy is making it feel so good now! I’m losing control even more now. It’s like my cock has a will of it’s own. I can’t help it but I do want you to keep sucking me Kimmy. Suck me good baby doll! What am I saying?! But it feels so good now!” Robert said. The new male hormones that Tony had also increased in his system via the remote were started to take over. Robert Stone was feeling better than he ever felt in his life. Something in the back of his mind was trying to warn him about something, but Stone was feeling too good to pay much attention to it.

“Now that’s the spirit Stone. Here let me make you even more cooperative and happy about all this!” Tony said as he made a few more adjustments to Robert’s profile on the remote. He increased Robert’s male hormone level even higher. He also decided to lower his intelligence by a good amount. That should keep him from getting any ideas, Tony thought as he made the changes. Then he bumped up Robert’s sex drive several levels from what it was at. Tony was turning Robert Stone into a sex crazed animal now. Finally, he modified the ‘obedience’ value on Robert like he had done on the girls. He entered his name in so Stone would be completely under his control. He sent all the commands over to Robert.

“Oh, god. Ouch man! I think I’m getting a headache! Had some pain, but it’s going away fast! I can’t seem to think like good and stuff now. Me feeling funny, weird, oh,….” Robert said. At this point Robert Stone was starting to feel better than ever. A sexy girl was sucking his huge cock, just like women should. And she was so fucking hot, he thought. God it felt great in his loins. He didn’t understand why he couldn’t move, but knew if he could he would take this bitch and fuck her hard! He was sure his friend Tony would like him to do that. Yeah, Tony was his friend or boss – right? But he would only do it if Tony said it was ok. Because Tony knew about this stuff, Robert thought. Yeah, she was just a fucking kid he thought, but what a body on her! His big cock would split her in two, if he got the chance. He would love nothing better now than to grab her and shove his huge cock up inside her! He was having trouble thinking about anything more complex after Tony’s adjustments.

“Now that should do it Stone. You won’t be causing me anymore trouble now. Maybe I’ll even be gracious and let you and my little fuck bunny Kimmy have some fun. I bet you would just love that now Robert!” Tony said as he ‘unpaused’ Robert, releasing him from his frozen state.

“Ugh. Hmm, that much better. Me feel real good now. Not sure how – but happy that Tony help me become big man stud I think. Weird feeling now. Thanks Mr. Tony. Now Kimmy bitch has sucked my dick good! Me take bitch and fuck now! Just like Tony said.” Robert said as he grabbed Kimmy by her hair and pulled her over to the couch.

“Ouch, you big thug! You want to fuck my wet pussy - do you stud? With that huge thing?! Let go of my hair and I will give you the fuck of your life!” Kimmy said. Tony thought maybe he had gone a bit too far with changing Robert. He was some kind of ape now and only wanted to fuck her. Tony tapped up Robert’s intelligence just a tiny bit on the remote.

“Ok, girl.” He said as he let go of Kimmy’s long thick hair. “Now bend over and let me give you my big dick! Robert needs to fuck something soon! I’m so big, I could fuck a horse!!” Robert said as Kimmy bent over the couch.

“You go get little Kimmy Robert! Pump her good with that new monster cock you have! I bet you are ready to pop!!” Tony told Robert as he started to go at Kimmy with his new package. This was fucking hilarious Tony thought to himself. Not only had he turned his enemy Robert Stone into a sex crazed ape, but now he was going to screw Diane’s little kid. Ah, revenge is pretty damn sweet Tony thought.

“Give it to me baby! Shove it in my wet pussy Robert! I can’t wait to feel your huge cock inside me!! Yeah, you fuck my cunt now stud!” Kimmy said as she licked her lips in anticipation of having Robert’s huge bull sized cock inside her.

“Here I comes Kimmy. You be loving this, just like mom used too! God, me love this huge cock now! Oh, yes!! Feels so fucking good!!!” Robert said in a deep voice as he shoved the huge thing into Kimmy’s pussy. Tony and Diane watch the now animal like Robert fuck Kimmy across the room.

“Ouch – oh, god! YES, YES!! Oh, Robert you might rip me open but it feels so good. Press it in there stud. I bet you never were this big in my mommy. Or this rough and ready! Shove it in so far I’ll feel it in my chest baby! Give it all to me!!” Kimmy said as she took in all of Robert’s new huge cock.

“Oh, me likes this! Robert fuck hot girl Kimmy. Kimmy so wet and smooth on me! Not old and dry like fat bitch mom was like! I try to stuff it all in you girl. You ride on me good. Fuck me good bitch!!” Robert said as he started to pump and rock Kimmy, almost lifting her off the floor on his massive dick. He grabbed Kimmy big tits from behind and they spilled out of the top of her dress. She smiled as Robert rubbed her nipples roughly.

“You go Robert. Fuck that bitch Kimmy. Just like you used to fuck Diane. Only better now! Better all thanks to me Robert. Kimmy’s body is hotter than you’ve ever had I’m sure. And she is loving it too! I gave you that big cock. Now I’m your lord and master! Don’t you like it Robert?” Tony asked him as he watched Robert continue to screw Kimmy.

“Robert loves big cock. Me very happy. Me thanks boss Tony. Tony was good to do this for me! Robert do everything Tony wants to do. Just let me keep this cock now! Me fuck Kimmy and other girls now, better with this cock. Much better than old little one!” Robert said as he pumped Kimmy much faster.

“Oh, YEAH Stud! Give it to me Robert! I’m going to split in two baby! Oh, god my pussy is raw but I love it! My nipples are on fire too baby! Rub my titties good. God it feels so fucking big in me!! I could fuck a bull now. I love huge cocks in me! Oh, god – yes, yes!” Kimmy screamed as her pussy quivered and shook with multiple orgasms. She still kept pumping up and down on Robert’s massive dick and felt him move faster as well.

“Me getting off too! Oh, me feels so full in big dick. Must let it go! Oh, yes, I love, this feel good, so, good now!! YES, oh god Tony! Throbs good now! Must let it all go in bitch! Oh, ugh,….!!!” Robert said deep and loud as he exploded into Kimmy. He let a flood of semen blast into Kimmy’s raw pussy and he used it to lubricate and slip his cock in and out a few more times. He even pulled out and had enough of a load to blast her tits some too. Kimmy loved that part and started to lick it up. Both of them were quite sweaty but looked satisfied.

“Well, you two sure looked like you had fun. Kimmy I’m shocked your dress is almost still on you. Well, at least down on your hips. Not sure how you managed that one! Quite the hung stud now Robert.” Tony said as he watched Kimmy and Robert sit back on the couch.

“Never felt that before. God, me loved that! Mr. Tony is the best! Kimmy felt good riding on my big cock! She is good mate to have! Big tits to hold on to. And big ass to squeeze!” The now low IQ Robert Stone said as he grinned and pulled Kimmy in for some heavy fondling. Again, Stone had a slight nagging thought something was weird about all this. But feeling Kimmy next to him and rubbing her huge tits made those thoughts quickly vanish.

“Oh, stud! You are hard to satisfy, aren’t you?!” Kimmy said as she enjoyed Robert’s groping of her hot body.

“Ok, you two. Enough of that for right now. Time to get dressed and head out. Kimmy pull that little thing you call a dress back up. And Robert, pull off those stupid looking boxer shorts and go have Diane get you something to wear. Something that you can shove that huge cock down in.” Tony told them.

“Oh, come on Robert. I think you have some old jeans here that might work.” Diane said, taking Robert’s hand and leading him like a child into the other room. Kimmy trailed after them, her shapely ass wiggling under the short red dress.

Tony was feeling very pleased with himself. He had turned a fat old bitch and her daughter into sexy bimbos that would do anything for a fuck. And now he had taken that asshole Robert Stone from work and made him into an almost prehistoric man. Something that only wanted basic things, especially women. He also had given him the biggest cock he had ever seen. But something was bugging Tony. He wanted more. These people didn’t matter much to him, he was just playing. Maybe it was time to head home and get Ellen, his wife. Yeah, that would be good. He could fix her body up again, but keep her smarter than these idiots. Then he would have a partner to talk to and plan his next moves with. But of course, he would keep Ellen changed and wanting to stay in her new hot body. And he would have the final word on everything, of course. Yeah, that would do nicely he thought as he waited for the others to get back.

After a few more minutes the altered folks came back in. The girls had freshened up some and Robert now had a pair or jeans on. They were kind of loose fitting, except in the crotch area. Stone had a huge bulge under where his enormous cock was barely stuffed in. He looked a bit silly, but Tony didn’t mind.

“How you all feeling now? Robert, how do those jeans feel on your big dick fella?!” Tony said laughing a bit.

“Clothes feel funny Tony. Kind of hurt when walk now. My big cock needs more room Mr. Tony. Feeling full again too me think. Can Robert fuck Diane or Kimmy again now? Me need woman again soon!” Robert said as he grabbed Diane around the waist pulling her in tight.

“Plenty of time for that later Robert. I promised the ladies we would go get some better clothes for both of them. So lets all get into Diane’s SUV and head out to the mall. Diane better give me your wallet and all your credit cards now babe. I’ll hold on to them for you.” Tony said.

“Sure stud. I don’t want to think hard about all that money stuff now anyway. I just want to have fun and shop for some sexy clothes with my baby Kimmy!” Diane said handing over her wallet to Tony.

“No problem. Let’s go gang. Everyone move out.” Tony said as he prodded them out the door and into Diane’s SUV. Tony had grabbed all of Stone’s money and wallet out of his old pants before they left as well. Thye got moving and Tony drove them to a nearby shopping mall. Robert sat in the back between the two sex pot girls and kept groping them the whole ride over. Tony had to tell him to stop a few times, but fortunately the ladies didn’t mind at all. About 30 minutes later they arrived at the mall and headed inside.

Tony noticed they got quite a few stares as they went inside the shopping mall. The girls got a lot of looks and whistles from guys passing by. One or two guys even got up some nerve to come over to them. But Tony just had Robert grunt a bit and dissuade them. The group make a quick pit stop at an ATM machine and Tony pulled several hundred dollars out of Diane’s bank account.

“No problem if we get some money from your bank to buy you and Kimmy some new stuff – right Diane?” Tony said smiling and already knowing the answer.

“No problem stud. Take all you want. You can have everything, including me!” Diane said wrapping her arms around Tony at the ATM. Tony again thought how much he had changed Diane and the rest of them. She used to always be so worried about money. Not anymore obviously.

Then they all headed over towards an exotic clothing and lingerie store and went inside. A lady at the counter came over quickly to help them.

“May I help you folks?” She asked. She was a cute little blond, maybe 25 years old. Not a bad figure on her, Tony thought.

“Yes, you can Miss. My girlfriend’s here need some new lingerie, underwear and anything else they might see and like. Go ahead Diane and Kimmy, this lady will help you pick out some great new stuff to wear.” Tony told them both. The girls giggled and jiggled over to the blonde sales girl.

“Well, you two must be models or something. Your figures are amazing. And of course those clothes are not hiding much are they. Hehe! First, tell me your measurements and we’ll get started.” The blond asked them.

“Oh, we don’t know that junk. We just know we have big boobies and stuff.” Kimmy said to the girl. The girl smiled at Kimmy’s answer as Tony grinned and shrugged his shoulders.

“They are kind of new to the country and you know,…. don’t understand our measuring system. Maybe you could help them find out Miss?” Tony told the blond sales girl.

“Certainly. This way ladies and I’ll get my tape measure.” Tony and Robert followed them back towards just outside the dressing room. Diane, Kimmy and the sales girl heading in behind the curtains. Tony told Robert to just have a seat in a nearby chair as they waited.

Lori the blond sales girl had never seen girls like this before. She couldn’t believe how big their breasts were and how curvy the rest of their bodies seemed to be. There was almost something unnatural about how amazing their bodies were. But she had a job to do and she was sure she could sell this set of bimbos a lot of expensive stuff.

“Now let’s start with Diane here. I am going to wrap this tape around you and measure your body.” Lori said.

“Sure thing sugar. I’d love to have you wrap anything around me.” Diane said giggling some.

“Well, you certainly have quite the figure Diane. I think your body is quite amazing. You must work hard at keeping it in such good shape.” Lori said as she finished measuring Diane.

“Oh, not really. Tony is the one I have to thank for my boobies and stuff. He is so good to me and little Kimmy here.” Diane said.

Now Lori was thinking the breasts were fake of course. Although, she had seen and measured her share of fake boobs and these seemed so real. “Well, Diane that’s very nice. Your measurements are and amazing: 52EE – 22 – 36! Wow! I’m not sure I have ever had anyone with that type of figure before. We do have some customers with very large breasts of course, but not quite with your figure.” Lori could not believe the numbers. This Diane obviously had a lot of work done.

“Oh, really?! It’s all just little old sexy me. Hehe!” Diane said giggling some. She felt so good and loved when this little Lori girl wrapped that tape over her boobies.

“Now for you. Kimmy isn’t it? Ok, let me see what we get for your measurements. Hmm, well it looks like you have quite the body too. For you I get: 44DD – 21 – 35. Again, an amazing figure! I don’t know what your girls secret is! You both have waists so thin for having such large breasts and hips. The proportions are almost unreal.” Lori said. Again she was thinking that some plastic surgeon must of gotten rich off these two bimbos.

“Oh, hehe! Tony and guys just love us like this you know. Of course we have Tony to thank for how hot we look! I don’t think we looked this good before Tony helped us. Isn’t that right mommy?” Kimmy said.

“Wait, Diane here is your mom Kimmy?! I mean she looks about my age or so. There’s no way you could be her mother!” Lori said. These girls must be high or something she thought. They were not making much sense.

“Oh, yeah. I had Kimmy a long time ago. Hehe. At least I think I did. So hard to think these days – you know?” Diane said to Lori who was looking even more puzzled. As Lori quickly glanced at both of the hot, buxom girls Diane was trying to recall what things used to be like. She did remember a bit of really being a big fat bitch. But it seemed like ages ago to her now. I mean she knew she had the body of a hottie now and would just love to fuck Tony all day long with it. Yeah, Tony was the best she thought. And he had been so nice to make little Kimmy into a sexy slut just like her. Diane just loved how things were right now.

“Yeah, right. Well let me get you both some lingerie and a few other things to try on. I’ll be right back. You both can wait here.” Lori said as she slipped out of the dressing room area.

“So you got the babes all measured and stuff Miss.” Tony asked Lori, smiling some at her.

“Oh, yeah. They sure have quite the figures. I’m not sure I have had anyone else with quite these measurements before. But I’m sure I can find some things that will fit and suit them.” Lori said.

“Make sure the clothes are a little on the tight side. They both love to show off – you know models. Oh, and the skimpier the better I think.” Tony said.

“Certainly. No problem sir.” Lori said as she moved off to gather some items for her two bimbo customers. Heck, maybe they are hookers or something and this Tony guy is like their pimp. Lori thought about this as she collected the clothes she thought they would like.

Tony and Robert waited while the girls got help from Lori at the lingerie store. Tony had trouble a couple of times keeping Robert under control. It was especially hard in a lingerie store when cute girls walked in a few times. But, Robert eventually would listen to Tony and told him to wait and they would have fun with the girls later on.

“Well, boys how do we look? Sexy enough for you both” Diane said as they came out of the dressing room. Diane was all in red. She had a tight red tube top on and a pair of very tight dark red short-shorts. Tony was amazed that the tube top could hold in her massive tits. She also had on a pair of red high heels. She looked basically – red hot Tony thought! Then he saw Kimmy follow behind her. She was in black. A short lacey blacy top that barely covered her tits. A tight pair of black latex type pants. They were cut low and were riding so far down on Kimmy’s hips Tony thought he could almost see the top of her pussy showing. He also noticed thin straps from a thong coming up over her hips above the pants. She also had high heels on – black of course to match the rest. Tony thought they both looked better than ever and very sexy.

“You both look great. Lori did a wonderful job! Oh, and I see you both have a few others goodies.” Tony said noticing them both carrying a pile of clothes.

“Yeah. Is it ok Tony?! Please! We look really hot and sexy in them.” Kimmy said bouncing over by Tony. She just loved shopping for sexy new clothes for her new body. Kimmy sometimes got quick thoughts of her old life before she met the big stud Tony. He had been so fucking great to her and her mommy, she thought. She loved how sexy she was now and she felt better than ever. She hoped she could suck some more cock real soon. Maybe even Tony’s she hoped for. Kimmy just wanted it to go on and on.

“Sure thing babe. Lori please ring it all up. I’ll be paying cash.” Tony said as he moved over to the register.

“Robert watch over the girls while I take care of all this.” Tony said as the girls moved over by Robert. One of them on each side of him.

“Now Lori you were so kind and helpful to my two lady friends. Here I think this should cover it – with a little extra for you.” Tony said handing her several hundred dollars. While he did this Tony slipped the remote out of his pocket. He wanted to give Lori a bit more of a tip than just cash.

“Well, it was no problem at all sir. Always glad to help. Actually, I always am kind of envious of girls built like that. I’m a bit small up top. Hehe.” Lori said. Now why did she say that. It wasn’t like her to reveal stuff like that to a customer. What she didn’t know was Tony had quickly made a profile for her on the remote and was slightly tweaking her inhibitions and sex drive somewhat.

“Oh, Lori. I think you look fine. In fact I think you might look better than you thought.” Tony said as he quickly tapped keys and increased the sales girls breasts a few sizes. He also dropped her intelligence a bit and will power. He watched as she changed very quickly. Tony thought he was getting very quick and expert at using this remote.

“Oh, my. I feel a bit funny. Why does my blouse feel so tight all of a sudden. Gosh, it’s like so weird.” Lori said as she spun around and saw bigger tits on her body than she was used to.

“See. What did I tell you Lori.” Tony said.

“Wow! I’m not sure I remember looking like this ever before. I feel so tight up top now. That is like so bitchin.” Lori said turning a bit to view her new bigger tits. She smiled as she looked them over.

“Well Lori, like I said, I think you look good. But now I must be going. Take care of yourself and get out there and show the guys what they are missing honey!” Tony said. He made a couple more changes to Lori before he left. Shrunk her waist a bit and gave her an inch or two more on her hips. Nothing too drastic. But he did increase her sex drive and lowered her intelligence and inhibition areas a little bit more. She would just be a little sexier and a lot more fun for the guys she met. Tony was feeling pleased and gathered up his little group and headed out. He could hear Lori giggling in the background as they left.

Tony directed his little “harem” over to the food court area. It had been awhile since he ate something. He told the group to stay put and put Stone in charge of the girls and watching over them. He went over and ordered some sandwiches for all of them. As the food got made Tony watched Diane and Kimmy fondle Robert and kiss him. It was pretty easy to see Stone’s cock getting bigger inside his pants as the girls couldn’t stop pawning him. Again Tony laughed at how absurd things had become for him. Never in his wildest dreams would he had thought a few days ago he would be here with two bimbos he had basically created and a stupid guy that he gave the cock of a bull to. And all of them completely in his control. Yep – life was real good now, Tony thought to himself.

Robert Stone was also feeling great. Something still in the back of his head was saying something wasn’t quite right, but he didn’t care. He had his old lover now sucking on his fingers while her daughter was rubbing his thigh. It all felt great! And he knew he would get to shove his big cock in one of these females real soon. Maybe even fuck both of them together. Yes, that would be good Robert thought to himself, even though it was hard to think for him about much now.

Just as they were finishing up the food, the girls licking the mayo off their lips like it was cum, Tony noticed someone across the court he recognized. Oh, boy he thought. This might be a bit weird if she sees me with this group here at the mall he thought to himself. But then Tony got an idea.

“Ok, girls and tough guy I want you all to head to the car. You think you can take these packages and make it there ok? Diane can you handle it?” Tony asked them all.

“Sure Tony. We would love to do whatever you want honey. But why aren’t you going out with us sugar?” Diane said as she rubbed up close next to Tony.

“I’ll be right there. I just have to take care of something. Now Stone you take care of the girls and I’ll let you fuck one very soon. But behave yourselves until I get back.” Tony said quietly to Robert as they cleaned up.

“Yes, Tony. Me watch over them real good like. Then me have fun with them. Mr. Tony always knows what to do.” Robert Stone said as the three horny, sex maniacs heading out to the parking lot. Tony watched the girls wiggle their asses like pros as they left the mall. Then Tony moved over to the person he had noticed sitting down having a coffee now.

“Well, hi mom! Fancy meeting you here.” Tony said to the older, heavy woman sitting and drinking her coffee.

“Tony dear. I didn’t expect to see you at the mall. Where’s Ellen? Is she with you?” Tony’s mother asked as she put down her coffee cup.

“Oh no. She’s at home by now I’m sure. I just stopped off to pick up a few things with some friends from work.” Tony told his mother.

Karen Black was Tony’s 64 year old mother. She was fairly overweight and about average height. She had grey hair that she dyed a medium brown shade. She wore glasses and had hazel eyes. All in all an average looking older fat woman.

“It’s wonderful to see you dear. We don’t get a chance to visit much lately. Why don’t you have a seat and we can catch up.” Karen said sliding a chair out for her son.

“Well mom, I really can’t talk right now. My friends are waiting for me out at their car. Actually, why don’t you come out and meet them. I’m sure they would love to say hello to you.” Tony said to his mother.

“I am done with my shopping. I was just sitting a bit before I walked out to my car. I get tired pretty easily these days. And my hip was bothering me again. I guess I could say hello quickly. But then I will have to get home.” Karen told her son.

“Let me carry those bags mom.” Tony said as he watched his mother get up. He noticed she moved slowly, favoring one side. They headed out of the mall towards the parking area.

“Tony dear have you been exercising a lot more son? You look different somehow? And your clothes don’t look like the kind you usually wear dear.” Karen said noticing her son’s improved physique.

“Not really mom. I have a special secret that helps me keep in great shape now!” Tony said, smiling at his mother as he directed her toward Diane’s SUV.

“Really. I sure would like to know your secret Tony dear. I could certainly use an easy way to get some of this weight off my old bones.” Karen said as she moved slowly in the direction Tony pointed.

“Well, mom. I might have to let you in on my little secret then. It sounds like you could really benefit from it.” Tony said as he got next to the SUV. He could hear giggling inside and thought the vehicle was actually bouncing a little. Tony opened the side door and saw the girls partially undressed and Stone with his pants down.

“I thought I told you all to behave now! Stone get your pants up and the rest of you make yourselves presentable.” Tony said to them quickly as his mother came up next to him.

“Oh, my goodness! Are these your friends Tony? What are they doing out here in the car?!” Karen said to her son as she noticed Stone pulling his pants up and the girls getting about as decent as their new outfits would allow.

“Yeah mom. That’s Diane and Kimmy. And this big, dumb goof is Robert Stone. Girls, this is my mom Karen. I think I’ve told you about Diane before. I work with her.” Tony said to his wide-eyed mother. He could tell she was having trouble understanding all this.

“I thought Diane was that heavy woman that worked with you at the plant. You know the one you didn’t like. That girl there can’t be her. I mean they both look like models or even hookers or something Tony.” Karen whispered to her son.

“Oh, no we aren’t hookers Mrs. Black. But that might be fun! Your son just has helped us look better than ever. Me and my baby Kimmy have such fucking hot bodies now. And big titties and everything!” Diane said as she worked some of her hair back into place and jiggled a bit for Karen’s benefit.

“Mom, why don’t you get in and we will take you to your car.” Tony said as he put his mother’s packages into the vehicle.

“Well, I’m not sure. But my hip is hurting right now. I guess a quick ride wouldn’t hurt. I am over on the other side of the lot.” Karen Black said as she got in and sat in the back seat between Diane and Kimmy.

“Now girls be nice to my mom. She’s real special to me. Stone you get in front and I’ll drive.” Tony said as they all settled in the car.

“Oh, Mrs. Black. You know your son is such a big stud. You must be like so proud of him. Hehe!” Diane said as she pressed up her sexy body next to the old lady now sitting next to her. Karen just smiled back at Diane.

“Yeah, he sure is Mrs. Black. I really love his package too! And I love how he made us so sexy!” Kimmy said turning a bit towards Karen and pressing her big tits into the older woman sitting next to her.

“Now mom. Before we go I want to show you something. Oh, and girls and Stone. I think you could all use a little power nap. Why don’t you all go to sleep now for me. You all don’t need to bother with all this stuff right now.” Tony said as he pulled out his trusty universal remote. As he did, he noticed the three others all quickly fall into a deep sleep. Tony loved the power he had over them all.

“That’s really weird dear. Your friends falling asleep so quickly just like you told them to. What’s that honey? Some kind of remote? Or one of those new PDA things?” Karen said.

“Nope mom. It lets me help other people be even better than they are. And I mean a lot better. In fact, I think it can help you feel better too.” Tony said as he pointed the remote at his mother and started a new profile.

“I don’t know what you mean dear. How’s that silly little box going to help little old me out.” She asked.

“Well, let me show you. How about your weight first. Yeah, I think I can fix that.” Tony said as he started to work the controls. He dropped the weight on his mother’s profile by 20, 30, then 50 pounds. He watched as her large shape in her big clothes shrink down quite a bit. Karen gasped as she felt pounds of fat almost instantly disappear.

“Oh, my god Tony! What was that you did?! How did you do that?!! I feel so weird. Look at my slacks. My legs are swimming in them now. They are almost slipping off even. How is this possible?!” Karen said not knowing what to believe. She could feel that she was lighter and her all her clothes were real loose now.

“That’s just the start mom. I can help you look like you did years ago. No, not even that. Much better than that! Now, what next.” Tony said.

“Tony, this isn’t natural. I don’t like it. I don’t know. It’s all too quick. I mean these strange people and that weird thing you are holding. I want you to take me to my car right now Tony.” Karen said to her son. She was a little worried. This all just seemed unnatural to her and she was frightened a bit. Why was her son acting so strange? And is this some kind of magic he was doing, she thought as she got more scared.

“Well mom. I don’t think I can do that. Actually I don’t really want to do that. I can help you and I think you will love it in the end. I know you would love to be younger and more pretty again. I know you have complained about all the aches and pains you have now. And I know the extra weight has been bugging you a lot since you stopped smoking. In fact, I’ll let you help me decide how to fix you up. Yeah, I think that would be a great thing to try out.” Tony said as he manipulated the controls. He dropped his mother’s intelligence, increased her obedience to him, pumped up her hormone levels and lastly greatly increased her sex drive (which was almost zero currently). Tony had also discovered a memory level setting. He decided that he should lower that for his mother. If she recalled too much about him and her past life she may not be so ‘willing’ to cooperate. He sent the commands over to her brain. Tony thought it would be fun to get his latest “subject” involved in the alterations.

Karen’s head twitched and her eyes glazed over some. Then she started to feel very strange inside. For some reason she was having trouble thinking now. Her thoughts all seemed so fuzzy. There was something going on here she couldn’t quite remember right now. Her body shook a bit and then it stopped. She felt very odd. And for some reason very horny. She didn’t recall feeling like this in a long time. But she liked it.

“Mom, how are you doing now?” Tony asked her.

“Wow, I feel so like funny now. Hehe. This is so weird Tony dear. For some reason I can’t think real good now. I don’t even remember how I got here. It’s all so hard to remember right now. I mean I know I’m your mom and like all that but all I can think of now is getting in a man’s pants. Maybe even in your pants. Oh, god what am I saying?! Tony, tell mommy what to do. I can’t seem to think straight now.” Karen Black said to her son. She had weird new feelings and desires she hadn’t had in a long time. But Tony would help her. He was such a good boy, and so very sexy she thought all of a sudden.

“Well, mom. You know you have to do what I say now right?” Tony asked his mother as she laid back and squirmed a bit in her seat.

“Of course honey. You’re so big and smart dear. Just let me know what you wish baby and mommy will do it.” Karen said now that her will was not her own.

“That’s right mom. Tony knows best. So here’s what you need to help me with. I want you to tell me your hidden desires. Especially how you would fantasize how your ideal body would look. In other words, tell me your deepest, darkest desires for your perfect body mom. And I think your dreams might just come true. Remember, tell me everything. Hold nothing back.” Tony said to his mother in the back seat. He was going to enjoy this he thought.

“Oh, dear. Well I would of course like to be a lot younger – you know. Like back in my 20’s. Even though it’s hard to remember all that now. And of course I’d love to be like the type of girl you see in fashion magazines. Real skinny, you know. Hehe, that would be fun! With a nice figure of course, dear.” Karen said letting her imagination go.

“Ok mom. That’s all pretty easy.” Tony said as he manipulated the remote controls. He dropped his mom’s age way back down to 25. He of course dropped her weight even more, down to about 100 pounds. He made her taller as well by several inches. Finally he gave her an average model’s figure. Nothing to extreme – yet. He finished up the programming and sent the commands over.

Karen’s body twisted and turned in the back seat. She moaned and sighed a bit as the changes took over her body. Tony watched as he saw the years all fade away from his mother’s body and face. Her skin tightened a great deal as she got younger and much thinner. Then he noticed her body stretch out and lengthen. She groaned a bit as the final changes took place. Tony then noticed her breasts firm and and press out a bit. It was hard to see details under all the huge clothes she still had on.

“Oh, wow. I feel so weird honey. I don’t know like what’s going on, but my body is so warm and nice right now. It’s weird to have all this junk covering me up. I don’t feel right now in all these baggy clothes like, you know?” Karen said as she wiggled around in the old clothes.

“Well, mom. I think you are really looking nice now. You know why don’t you pull off all that old crap you have on and then we can finish you up even better. I know that you would really like that.” Tony told his mother, grinning to himself.

“Ok, dear. Whatever you say. I do feel like stripping all this off anyway.” Karen said as she lifted her large top off over her head. Then she quickly slipped the big sweat pants she had one off. It was easy to get the clothes off since Karen now was about a size 2 in clothes that were like for a size 18.

“That’s good mom. You can leave your old undies on for now. I know they don’t fit right, but will take care of that later on. Now mommy, I want you to tell me more about exactly the type of figure you’d like. You know, your deep desires for tits and ass.” Tony told her.

“Oh, ok. Well, I never really had big titties before I think. Oh, shit. It’s so hard to think like hard right now. I would like to see how that feels, you know to have big tits. Not real huge, just nice and big to titty-fuck guys with. Oh, my – did I just say titty-fuck? Hehe! Yeah, that might be like real hot. And I need a real skinny waist but big hips to wear some nice low riding jeans on. Oh, and I’d love a nice ass. I never had much of one before, I think. Hehe – oh this is going to be so fun! I think I’m getting wet just thinking about it!” Karen said. She didn’t understand it all, but Tony would help her. Yeah, that’s right. Tony is so like smart. Karen thought as she wiggled and shifted in her seat excitedly.

“Ok, mom. Let me help you out. You sure are naughty in your desires. I thought you might just want to be younger. Didn’t know you’d want to be so fucking hot and sexy too.” Tony said as he made the adjustments on the remote. He gave his mother a really pornstar type figure. Her measurements would end up at: 42DD-22-36 and with a really nice protruding ass. He dialed a few more settings and then he sent the commands over to her.

“Guess you didn’t know mommy so well Tony! You know us girls are all sex pots underneath it all. We just can’t usually act on it. But now that’s gone! Oh, god yes! I feel my sexy body now growing and changing. Yeah, baby. Give mommy the goods! Oh, god it feels so good. My titties are getting super big! Oh, yeah.” Karen said as she ran her hands up her almost naked body. Her old support bra broke open as her new tits gained their full size. She giggled when the bra popped open and quickly slipped off the straps. Then her hips flared out and split her old white granny panties down the sides. She was touching and feeling herself all over as the changes finished up. She slipped the panties off her long shapely legs, rubbing her hands down them.

“Wow mom! You look fucking hot now. Even better than any model in any magazine I have ever seen. I didn’t know you had all that sexiness buried down in you.” Tony said. He was amazed at much he had changed her. Only her face still looked a bit like his mother. Tony of course had fantasized a few times growing up about his mom. What it would feel like to screw her and be next to her naked body when she was younger. But of course, she had never looked like this.

“Oh,, yeah baby. I feel so freaky hot now. Hmmm, I’d love to rub my little pussy but my bush is so hairy down there. Maybe mommy’s little boy can help on that too.” Karen said smiling at her son and licking her lips.

“Let me fix that up mom.” Tony said as he found the section on hair in the remote and lowered the values to zero on all body hair areas for her. Then sent the command over.

“Oh, yeah that’s much better honey.” Karen said as she could easily rub the loosened hair off her pussy now. She really loved how a smooth pussy felt to her touch. Then she found her fingers slipping between her legs more and starting to rub her wet cunt.

“Hold on there mom. Plenty of time for that later on. Just one last area to work on for you. Tell me the type of look you want for your hair and face. You know coloring, lips, cheeks, etc.” Tony asked her.

“Well Tony. A long time ago, I think, I did dye my hair blonde for awhile and really dug it. Could you please make me blonde with real long hair? Yeah, that would be so cool! Oh, and I want big juicy lips and nice cheeks. A real pretty face that I can put lots of makeup on. Oh, yeah. That would be like so bitchin!” Karen said smiling again at Tony.

“No problem mom. You do have some more secrets inside. Or at least did have some secrets. Let me fix the rest up.” Tony said as he once more worked his magical remote. He changed her short brown hair to very long tresses of a golden blonde shade. Then her gave her pouty lips and high cheeks. He thinned her eyebrows a lot and arched them up more. As he sent the changes over he noticed his mother changing and looking almost like a completely different person. Yes, there was just a little of the old Karen left to be seen. Tony had turned her into a bimbo version of his old mom. Every boys wet dream he thought to himself.

“Oh, my face feels so funny. I know my lips are bigger Tony. I can lick them and make them good and wet with my tongue baby! I want to see the rest!” Karen said as she moved forward in the seat to look in the rear view mirror at her new face.

“I think you look really great now mom.” Tony said as his new sexier, younger and naked mother leaned over him to look at herself in the mirror.

“Oh Tony baby I love it! Thanks so much baby. I feel so great now. No more pains and I’ve got this fucking hot body I always dreamed of. I love it so much and I love my little Tony for making mommy so sexy!” Karen said as she grabbed Tony and started kissing him.

Tony started to feel his mother’s tongue probe into his mouth. He could feel her big tits pressing up next to him as she moved closer. Then his cock started to grow as he began to get excited by her hot body next to him.

“Wow, that was hot mom. I didn’t know kissing my mom could ever get me hard like that. But it is. I think you did great on picking out how to change your body. Didn’t really know you had all those thoughts down deep like that. You look very sexy now mom. Very hot! In fact. Now I want you to tell me what you desire. Is there anything your son Tony can do to make you even happier mommy?” Tony asked smiling and winking at Karen.

“Well, of course silly. I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck my brains out! I always wondered what it would be like to fuck my son, I think. Well, I do now at least. Can’t seem to think of anything else. Of course, I could never do such a thing before, but now I don’t fucking care now. I’ve got this sexy hot body and I need to use it so bad. Please Tony. Let’s do it right now honey.” Karen said as she slipped up onto Tony’s lap. She felt so light sitting on his legs.

“I don’t really know if you are sure mom. Here, let me rub those tits and nipples for you and see if you still feel the same.” Tony said as he started to fondle his mother’s new tits. They felt warm and nice to touch and Tony could feel her nipples hardening as he continued to rub them.

“Oh, god baby. That’s so fucking great! Rub my titties. My big nips are getting so hard. God, that’s the greatest. Got to get your pants off baby. Mommy wants to suck her boy’s big cock so babdly.” Karen said as she loosened her son’s pants and pulled them down off down to his ankles. Tony’s big dick sprung loose and was quickly growing from all the excitement he was feeling.

“Yeah, that’s good mom. You suck my big cock.” Tony said. He was loving this. It was one thing to fuck Diane and her kid. Even fucking Ellen hadn’t been this wild. But now his own mom was going to go down on him and suck his cock. This was fucking amazing he thought to himself!

“Yeah Tony. Mommy’s going to make you real big baby! Oh, yeah. You have such a hard cock! Let me choke on it baby!” Karen said as she moved down and swallowed her son’s cock in her mouth. It tasted so good to her. Some little voice was telling her in the back of her mind that this was maybe wrong. But she didn’t care right now. In fact, that little voice was even making it more exciting, she thought.

“Oh, yeah mom. That feels great. But, I think I want you to know what you are doing and have become a bit more.” Tony said as he quickly adjusted the remote to bring Karen’s intelligence and memory back to normal levels. He also dropped her sex drive back down some. He left the obedience level alone and all the other changes for now. “Mom, I want you to now remember exactly who I am and what I have done to you.” Tony said to her. This should be interesting he thought. He saw his mother stop her sucking and pull up off him quickly. She shook her head and blinked a few times.

“Tony! Oh, god. What are we doing?! What was I doing?!! Oh, why does my head hurt. Oh, my god I am naked! But, this isn’t my body! Now, I remember. You made me like this. Somehow you did this to me with that box you are holding. Please Tony, fix me. I really don’t want this. Please honey!” Karen said tearing up a tiny bit and trying to cover her huge tits up with her hands.

“Now mom. I think you look fucking hot now. Remember, you even told me how to change you. I only gave you what you wanted and asked for. I don’t think you really want to go back to being old now, do you?” Tony said, grinning at her.

“Yes, I do. This is unnatural. I’m your mother for god’s sake. I only told you those secret desires because you told me to. And now I am some kind of freak. I mean no one looks like this. I never looked like this! You must of done this to these ‘friends’ of yours here too. Well, I’m not going to let you pervert me anymore.” Karen said to her son, looking a bit defiant.

“Oh, really. Now I don’t think you’re going to have much choice. Here let me fix you up again.” Tony said as he worked his magic remote again. He left her memory up and just dropped the intelligence level a bit. But he increased her sex drive and slut levels by a huge amount. He finished tapping command keys and sent them to his mother’s brain.

“Oh, god! No, no! I’m feeling so fucking naughty again. But you’re my fucking son. Why do I keep saying fuck? I know I’d love a good fuck right now. I shouldn’t think like this. But, look at that big juicy cock there waiting for me. I’m having trouble not thinking about how good it would feel in my hot, wet pussy. Oh, god, what am I saying?! I can’t do that.” Karen said as she wrestled with her opposing desires. She could remember that this was her son and he had somehow transformed into some kind of sexy, younger version of herself. She knew all that but still couldn’t fight the burning desires deep inside her. It felt like she was losing control of herself and any inhibitions she might have.

“Now mommy. I know you want me. Even if I’m your son, no one will know. And I know that fucking hot body of yours wants me badly. So why don’t you give in to all your desires. But, you can keep thinking about how wrong it is, but how hot it will be to have your son screw your brains out.” Tony said enjoying his mother’s predicament. He laughed a bit as he watched her try to control her hormones and desires with her mind. He knew it was a losing battle. He knew he had turned into a nymphomaniac with the body to match her needs.

“Oh, yes. I can’t stand it Tony. I know you did all this to me, but I don’t care. I need you so badly now. And this body is dying to be fucked! I need you to fuck your mommy right now baby!” Karen said as she jumped over Tony’s lap and slipped her wet pussy over his big cock. Oh, god that felt so good Karen thought to herself. She could feel her son’s huge dick pushing up inside her moist pussy. She knew it was so wrong to be here doing this, but she couldn’t fight the need any longer.

“That’s the spirit mom. I knew you couldn’t help yourself. You’re just a fucking, steamy whore now. Aren’t you?! And I’m a big mother-fucker!” Tony said as his mom started to pump up and down on him. He grabbed her awesome ass and pressed her up and down on him.

“I’m such a fucking whore Tony. But, it feels so good. I can’t help myself. I love this body, even though it’s not natural. I may burn in hell for all this, but I don’t care. Oh, god it feels so good to be riding your big dick baby. I know I have thought about this before, and now we are doing it! God, I’m a slut! A big, sexy slut though. And you are my little mother-fucking son. And I love you for it! God, my pussy is on fire with you in there baby! Oh, yeah!!” Karen said. Her desires had completely taken her over now. She was lost to herself, she thought. But, it didn’t matter because she felt so good.

“Yeah, that’s right mom. Pump and ride me good mother. I can feel you pulsing all around my big dick now. Mom, are you having an orgasm already?!” Tony said as he rubbed his mother’s big tits as she jerked and spasmed on top of him.

“Yeah, baby! Oh yes! YES! Oh, yeah that feels good. I’m cumming over and over baby. Mommy’s such a little whore. I’m a fucking tramp getting off on her son’s cock.” Karen said as she ripped Tony’s shirt and started to rub his big chest.

“Time for me mom. I’m going to blow my wad. Do you want to taste it mommy? Do you want to eat your son’s cum all up whore?!” Tony said to her.

“Oh, yeah baby. Give it to mommy! I want to suck it all down.” Karen said as she pulled Tony and waited for him to cum.

“Here you go mother. Eat all this up.” He said as he grabbed the back of Karen’s head and pulled her down on his cock. Just as she opened her mouth he blew his load into her. Some of it blaster her lips and face, but she started to lick all that up as well.

“God, that’s good. I never wanted cum before, but now it’s all I ever want to eat. I’m such a fucking slut. But I can’t help it baby. Maybe deep down it’s what I’ve always wanted. Let me clean you up.” Karen said as she licked Tony’s cock clean.

“You really loved that didn’t you mother? I thought you would, you little slut.” Tony said. He especially loved how he had left his mother knowing what she was doing, but then keeping her a sex crazed maniac at the same time. He was having a ball!

“Yeah, Tony. I loved fucking my son so much. And I love this fucking hot body. God, I can’t believe a little bit ago I wanted you to turn me back. Fuck that. I love being a slut. I still know it’s wrong, but I can’t help it.” Karen said to Tony as she rubbed her body a bit more.

“Mom, why don’t you go slip on some clothes from those bags and will head over to get your car. We have to get going I think now.” Tony said as he started up Diane’s SUV.

“Sure thing sugar baby. I hope there is something real hot and sexy for mommy to wear. What about your friends?” Karen said as Tony slapped her ass as she climbed in back.

“Oh, let’s let them sleep some for now. Feel free to play with the girls. Feel them up or whatever while they sleep. They are pretty sexy I think. But, of course not as hot as you mom!” Tony said smiling to his mother in back.

“Yeah, I like Diane’s big titties. She is pretty fucking hot too!” Karen said as she rubbed Diane’s tits under her tube top. Diane stayed sleeping but grinned as Karen fondled her big tits.

“She’s a big slut like you now too mom. And so is Kimmy her kid there. But, it’s time to go home and see about Ellen.” Tony said as he started to drive.

“Oh, did you fix Ellen up too baby? Make her nice and slutty and hot like the rest of us? Did she like it?” Karen said as she started to pick through the bags.

“Well, I did once. But I switched her back. Even though I think she still has a bit of the changes lingering on. This time though, I will really give her a make over. She is going to be the ultimate love doll for me! I’m going to give her a body to die for. But, don’t worry mom. I’ll still find some time to fuck your hot pussy too!” Tony said.

“Well, I hope so baby. Maybe if I get bored I could go out and get fucked by other guys, maybe even girls. I just want to get fucked all the time now baby! I know it’s still wrong, but I can’t help my slutty self now baby!” Karen said, blushing a tiny bit.

“No problem mom. I know your just one big slut now. And I love you this way. Once we get Ellen we can all have some more fun together! Yep, it’s going to be wild!” Tony said as he started to think of the fun coming up. Once again he thought there wasn’t much he couldn’t accomplish with the amazing remote and his crazy imagination.

TO BE CONTINUED…..