The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unknown Implant

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control and some Homosexual Sex. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’. publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message.

Keywords: [MC MM NC]
* * *

Steve Screamed.

“It seems to have worked.". Mark muttered sarcastically.

Mark was a person of little faith, We have been performing this procedure for several years and he still doesn’t trust it. How could a scientist like Mark disbelieve these results? Did he believe some subjects faked?

“Blink your eyes.” said Mark.

Steve didn’t move an eyelid, probably out of defiance. That was something I couldn’t allow.

His scream was loud.

I released the button on the transmitter. It was so simple really, just a small implant into Steve’s brain that responds to microwave transmissions. Transmissions that I control.

“Now slave, blink your eyes!". Mark screamed.

Showing obvious fear, Steve blinked his eyes.

“Blink again!". Mark again demanded.

Immediately Steve obeyed.

Steve couldn’t move of course, he’s sat unclothed in a chair with arm and leg restraints immobilising him, and you can see the bandage covering this mornings surgery. A mess of electrodes are connected to his head, and a picture of a naked female model is projected on the wall infront of him. His Eight inch cock at full erection.

“Look at the picture slave, tell me you don’t fancy her.".

Steve replied with a whisper. “I don’t like her.".

Sighing, I saw the readouts, the electrodes formed a very effective lie detector. Steve was lying of course, since he feared offending Mark and getting a shock. Only problem was that we wanted more control than that. I pressed the button again.

Steve Screamed.

After a moments silence Mark lent over and said “What you said, you didn’t really believe. tell me again and believe it this time.".

Again Steve replied, the readouts showed he still fancied her of course, but there was a noticeable drop, shown by a slight droop in his penis. After Fifty or so shocks he should never again find sex with women enjoyable.

I pressed the button.

Its amazing how one gets used to the sound of screaming....

* * *

[Four Hours Later, In my Office]

Steve had about 16 hours of processing today and now hates straight sex. Likewise tomorrow we will make him fancy men.

He will be shown naked men on screen and asked if he wants them to fuck him. He will experience pain until he REALLY wants them to fuck him. Another setting on the device causes pleasure and he soon will enjoy seeing pictures of male/male intercourse. This programming will make him permanently gay.

It really is so simple, pain and pleasure, the two inbuilt control devices of our nature. We feel pain, and we avoid the experience that causes it. We feel pleasure, and we try to experience it again.

But if we control the pain and pleasure of the subject, he becomes ours to control.

I examined Steve’s file more carefully, he is aged twenty seven and a college dropout. When we came along he was unemployed, living on welfare with a small drugs problem and owing a large debt to the local loan sharks. The loan sharks were happy to sell us the debt, and once we owned it, we vanished him for the few weeks this would take. No one would miss him as he was single, and his ex girlfriends seemed to never get back in contact, the perfect subject. I think he will process well, including his hypnotic programming, and be earning for us soon.

Naturally it will take a while to break him completely. I estimate two weeks of treatment till he is our puppet, like Thomas.

I put down Steve’s file and pick up Thomas’s. Unlike Steve, Thomas has been with us almost three weeks and is ready for release. He is scheduled for final processing in a few minutes, so I walk back to the chamber.

When I arrive, the members of team three are escorting Thomas in. Both men hold a remote control which they occasionally use. Immediately a button was pressed, Thomas responded with an action.

I smiled, by now these commands would have been imbedded into his subconscious. Automatic responses to signals from the device implanted inside his brain. He is no longer required to consciously recall these commands anymore, hence the reason to blank his conscious memory of the last few weeks.

A spinning spiral appears projected on the wall and Thomas stares transfixed at it. Obeying the commands of his controllers he will soon be hypnotized again, this time to forget his time imprisoned here.

This eighteen year old, will now be one of our unknowing gay sexslaves, joining the thousands of rentboys at our command.

I turn my back on the ‘processing’ of Thomas and go in search of Jason. He is at the one week stage and needs anal sex training by myself, tonight.

Oh the perks of this job.

[End]