The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unnatural Desires (Part2)

Debbie is ready and waiting for the unsuspecting Natalie, please read Part 1 so that you can follow the plot.

The store girl didn’t disappoint, she pulled into Debbie’s drive at five fifty and rang the doorbell in anticipation. Debbie opened the door and gave Natalie just enough time to take in her figure and the large dildo before welcoming her in.

“I’m so glad that you came Natalie” said Debbie “I hoped you would”. The young girl smiled “Of course” she said “you promised me a good fucking!” Debbie led Natalie into the lounge and over to the black leather sofa. She let her silk wrap drop to the floor and allowed the pretty young woman time to admire her body. Debbie followed Natalie’s gaze onto her breasts and smiled, “you like large ones then” she mused. “Oh yes” said Natalie “I really like big boobs” she responded “I love being a lingerie assistant and getting close like this”.

Debbie allowed her to feast on her tits again before undressing the lithe and petite brunette. She admired her firm breasts and toned thighs for a moment before directing Natalie to the edge of the sofa. Debbie turned her around and placed the girl’s hands on the sofa arm and moved her standing feet apart. “Now” she said “let’s loosen you up a little”. Debbie knelt behind Natalie and used both hands to part her tight buttocks. She admired the pink star of her anus and her shaven snatch before diving in with her wet tongue. Debbie gave the young woman just enough time to start to melt before announcing it was time to fuck. She pushed Natalie over the arm of the sofa and brought the dildo up between Natalie’s wet buttocks. The young girl moaned in anticipation of the treat she was going to receive and Debbie pushed her over the sofa arm ready to penetrate her.

Natalie was desperate to be screwed and assisting Debbie she reached round and held her ass cheeks open, hissing “fuck me now”. Debbie responded to the invite and pressed the tip of her strap-on against the entrance to Natalie’s anus. The young girl recoiled “Debbie, not there, I don’t go that wayyyyyyyyyyyyy!” It was too late, with a strong thrust Debbie entered Natalie’s ass and firmly began to fuck her. Natalie screamed “Fuck no, oh Jesus stop, stop, stop you bitch!” Debbie ignored her and pumped away. Natalie bucked and squirmed trying to escape from Debbie’s smothering hold, but it was useless. Debbie was just too strong for her and was building up a rapid rhythm as she plunged deeper into Natalie’s arse. The young girl continued to scream obscenities at Debbie but was quietened when she felt her captor’s fingers rub her pussy. Debbie had released an arm grip on one side of Natalie and was now engaged in furiously rubbing her off. Natalie began to be overwhelmed by the dual sensations ripping through her body and slumped into the sofa as Debbie built up to a crescendo. She was able to pull back and plunge the whole nine inches into Natalie’s glistening anus and with each fuck stroke her enormous boobs slapped into Natalie’s back. Unable to take the arse-fucking and clit rubbing anymore, Natalie realised she was going to come and thus sealed her fate. As she spluttered out her climax, Debbie removed a damp cloth from the packet in her harness and pressed the drug soaked pad over Natalie’s face. The chemical acted quickly and Natalie passed out and went limp under her. Freed from having to restrain her victim, Debbie placed her hands on Natalie’s hips and rhythmically completed the butt-fuck. Debbie threw her head back as she reached orgasm and remained inside Natalie’s ass as she recovered from her exertion.

Moments later Debbie withdrew from Natalie’s bum and watched her open anus slowly contract. She removed her dildo harness and shouldered the young woman. Debbie activated her bookcase door and descended into the basement. She had fucked Natalie’s ass, now it was time to fuck her mind.

Debbie carried Natalie into Room 1 and gently lowered her onto the restraint frame. The room was completely tiled in white and at the centre was the body frame where Natalie’s processing would begin. Methodically Debbie fastened the restraints onto Natalie. The frame held her on all fours allowing unlimited access to the private parts and forced the victim to look forwards at the wall. Debbie checked that the restraints on Natalie’s ankles, waist, arms and wrists were secure before moving to her head. She placed a chin support under Natalie before fastening a padded band over her forehead. This would prevent Natalie from moving her head and maintain her forward gaze.

This done, Debbie moved behind Natalie and admired her pert ass. She unlocked a panel in the floor and pulled up a metal dildo with wires and straps attached to it. Debbie inserted the six inch long device into Natalie’s wet anus and tied retaining straps around her thighs thus preventing it from coming out. Debbie plugged in the electrical connector and walked out of the room. She locked the door and went to the control room. As she sat down she switched on the monitor for room 1 and looked at Natalie’s prone and helpless body.

Debbie activated her computer program to initiate phase one of the process. The software would run automatically and give Debbie ample time to be prepared for Natalie’s total humiliation. She locked the door and went upstairs to tidy up the evidence of Natalie’s arrival.

In the darkness of the chamber an hour later, Natalie stirred and tried to move. Despite being firmly strapped down she struggled wildly trying to break free. Memories of the arse-fuck flooded back and Natalie was horrified to feel something jammed into her ass. She screamed and cried out in panic, but all her resistance did was to activate the first phase of Debbie’s mind control process.

Natalie felt the dildo in her ass begin to pulse and vibrate, momentarily she felt pleasure from the sensation but then recalled Debbie screwing her against her will. She tried to squeeze her ass to expel the device, but it was retained too firmly. The vibration slowly pulsed, building into a surge and as Natalie tried to ignore it she heard faint noises in the room. The noises blurred together, there was a rolling surging sound and something else, a voice! Natalie felt unable to avoid trying to hear the voice. It was quiet, soft and seemed to be repeating the same words over and over again. It was Debbie’s voice, “that bitch” she said to herself, and then the terrible realisation dawned on her. It was what Debbie was saying to her! Her soft voice repeated two sentences over and over again. “I love being fucked in the arse…….I must do anal”. Natalie sobbed, she couldn’t block out the words and as she screwed her eyes closed, Debbie’s voice seemed louder and louder. She felt overwhelmed by the stimulation from her ass and despite screaming out “NO” she came loudly. Natalie cried and waiting for the stimulation to overwhelm her again.

Debbie checked her long case clock. Natalie had been exposed to the aversion therapy for two hours now. It was ten o’clock and it was time to commence phase two. She completed her tidying by neatly folding Natalie’s clothing and made her way down into the basement area. She prepared the things needed for phase two and made her way to Room 1.

Natalie heard a door open and realised that the stimulation had stopped. She gazed forwards as the blurred figure of Debbie Keogh came into sharp focus. “Tell me” said Debbie, “you didn’t enjoy your screwing upstairs did you? What do you think about anal now?” Without realising, Natalie blurted out “I love it, I must do anal”. The young girl stopped and spluttered “God no , oh fuck, I hate it, you raped me you fucking sick bitch”. She struggled against her bonds, “what did you do to me?” Debbie smiled at her, “a little re-training my dear”. Natalie stared at her captor and launched into a verbal attack. “You fucking bitch, let me go, the cops are coming right for you sicko”. Debbie slapped Natalie across the face “SILENCE” she shouted, “I see you need to continue with your therapy”. With that Debbie clicked her fingers and Natalie became aware of two figures joining her in the room. They moved around to stand in front of her and next to Debbie. “I’d like you to meet Mai-Lin and Danuta”. Natalie looked at the two women and was presented with a beautiful petite Chinese girl and a voluptuous European woman. Each was naked except for the same kind of dildo harness that Debbie had used on Natalie and each woman starred blankly ahead. “Prepare to initiate phase two” said Debbie and both women responded in a dull tone “Yes Mistress Debbie”.

Natalie looked at the two blank faced women and blurted out “my god , what have you done to them?” Debbie smiled and replied “I trust you are familiar with the term brainwashing”. Natalie signified that she was. “Well”, paused Debbie “ it is usually associated with changing someone’s beliefs or ideas, or really bad Sci-Fi movies, but here I have taken it to a new level, a new purpose, to enslave the female mind forever!” Natalie was horrified as her fate was spelt out. “You are here”, Debbie continued “to receive intensive and deep brainwashing to become my personal slave and join Mai-Lin, Danuta and the other women who worship me”. Natalie recoiled and defiantly challenged Debbie “I’ll never worship a bitch like you, I’ll see you in hell first”. Her captor smiled “I’m glad you’re going to fight , shall we see how strong you are?” With that Debbie removed the straps and the dildo from Natalie’s ass. She turned to her two slaves and instructed them,“ Ladies, this is Natalie. Natalie adores being fucked in the ass, why don’t you fulfil her desires?” Debbie directed Mai-Lin to start Natalie’s therapy and fitted a ten inch dildo to her harness. She repeated the fitment to Danuta and placed a pair of gold coloured headphones over her victims head. “Sweet dreams” she whispered and stood back to view the spectacle.

Natalie begged Mai-Lin not to do anything, but the mindless Chinese girl knew only her instructions. She positioned herself behind Natalie’s bum and brought the dildo up close. Natalie screamed and tried to clench her buttocks, but her restraints meant that she couldn’t apply any force. Mai-Lin plunged home and began to fuck Natalie’s helpless arse hole.

Debbie watched her Chinese beauty build up a relentless rhythm and focussed on the porcelain buttocks clenching and unclenching as she screwed her victim. Debbie left the room and walked to the control booth. She activated phase two and smiled as the headphones filled Natalie’s mind with the relentless brainwashing message “I love anal, I must orgasm”.

With Mai-Lin and Danuta able to screw Natalie over and over again, Debbie wondered just how long the young girl would last and set her alarm for four in the morning. She would check on the young woman after her two beauties had fucked her for five hours. Debbie went upstairs to sleep.

In the chamber Natalie felt the long hard strokes pump in and out of her ass. The second girl, Danuta was fucking her and she couldn’t help coming. The voice in her head told her she loved it and Natalie sobbed as she felt the swell of orgasm rise again. She was totally helpless and alone, responding only to the voice burning into her mind and the two women screwing her arse.

Natalie came over and over again.