The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unplanned revenge: Chapter 3

The man who was interested in Lucy, eventually found her address and set out to visit her. He arrived in the city where Robert and Lucy lived and phoned her up. He told her that he had an assignment for her but needed to speak to her in person, she told him that was not allowed. When he queried her, she told him her husband had forbid it. He told her he would like to speak to her husband and left his phone number and asked her to get Robert to call him back.

When Robert got home that night, Lucy told him of the call and she asked what she should do. Robert said, “I will deal with him and let you know how I get on.” After dinner as always prepared and served by Davina, Robert retired to the office and called the number Lucy had recorded. Robert spoke to the man and after telling him that Lucy was visibly impaired and did not see any one other than family, the man said, “I have certain skills that could help with her appearance, I have a task I would like to discuss with her to consider and it can only be done face to face. I fee payable for this assignment, should Lucy take it on would be $10 million. Robert was intrigued as to the product Lucy could make that would justify such a value so he agreed to meet the man to discuss it.

When Robert arrived at the Hotel where the man was staying, he realised that he never asked for his name. He went up to the receptionist and told her that he was called Robert Meacham and he was to meet one of their guests, but he did not know the name. The girl behind to reception counter was not very helpful and as Robert turned to walk out to the hotel a man in his fifties with a large silver beard stopped him and said, “Are you looking for me.” After an exchange of details, Robert followed the man into the bar. Robert felt threatened by the man’s confident attitude so when he asked about Lucy and her deformity, Robert gave the completely sorry from the development of his mind-controlled drug to the present day.

The man did not seem to be impressed with Robert’s achievements and said, “So how many people have been modified by your drug. Robert said, “Five, Lucy, my old girlfriend, Lucy’s neighbour at college, my mother in law and my farther in law’s secretary. The man said, “Now I am impressed, you could have ruled the world with that but all you did was to make your life a little better, perhaps you can both be of help to me in my quest. He went on to explain that he had been sent to earth to re-establish the male domination of the plant. The current education system favours the attractive female and disadvantages the clever young males. “I want to give these individuals a chance to improve their lot in life. I have a number of substances that can change the physiology of the female body and mind but they only seem to be temporary, I would like you to add your mind control drug and see if we can make the changes permanent and then make pills for each different characteristic. I would also like Lucy to write a software package that would give people godlike powers of those around them. Robert said, “I am sure Lucy would want to help but what language would you develop it in.” The man replied, “It is a language that has never been seen on earth before but I will teach Lucy how to programme with it. Tell me how is it that Lucy is connected to the Internet but no one can find her.” Robert replied, “Davina did her degree in Internet security and it was her who set up the network in the house and programmed the fire wall so it is hidden from the remainder of the internet community.”

The man said, “Young man you and your two slaves have set up the perfect environment for what I want to achieve.” Take me to Lucy and if she is as good as I think we can do business together. I must admit I am keen to see these suits, which they wear without noticing. Your drug must be very effective. I am sure that with you three I have struck gold.”

Robert drove the man back to his lovely home and as he pulled into the drive, the man said, “Before we go in, I want your assurance that this pending work will be between you and I and no one else will be left with any knowledge of what has taken place once this task is complete.” Robert said, “You have my assurance that all knowledge will be wiped from the minds of Lucy and Davina once they have delivered what you require.”

Robert invited the man into his home and they met Davina cleaning the hall. Robert introduced Davina to the man as the live in maid. The man asked, “Is this the same suit as Lucy?” Robert answered, “Yes identical except the hair colour and the uniform on top.” The man said, “I can’t wait.” As Robert showed the man into the office where Lucy was working, he forgot that the man was there and went upstairs to have a shower. Lucy watched both Robert and the man enter and then Robert turn and leave, she then said, “I assume you and Robert have made an agreement, what is it you want me to do?” The man said, “My name is Jacob and I what you to write a software programme that will place at avatar on the screen and then provide the user with the ability to modify it in any way, altering the reality around it and all the characteristics associated with it. I would like to see your draft design in a week.” Lucy said, “Ok I will start on it now and you can come back next Friday.” Jacob then left Lucy and returned to Davina, in the hall and taking Davina by the hand they walked out of the house together. When Robert came down stairs, he sought out Lucy and finding her, in the study talking to her computer, he then went to find Davina. Not finding her he suddenly remembered the man and what he had asked. Robert went back to Lucy, picked up the phone, and called Jacob. When he answered Robert said, “Please do not harm Davina.” Jacob replied, “You can have her back unharmed tomorrow, I just need a little home comfort and you have made her so submissive. Oh by the way, I will bring the drugs around to your house in the morning so you can start making the pills.”

That night Robert made love to Lucy and they both went to steep very happy. In the morning, Robert got up and helped Lucy with her morning wash. After he had finished redressing her in the suit and blue coatdress, he heard the doorbell and went to answer it. Jacob was standing outside the door hold a box of plastic bottles. Robert said, “”Would you like to come in, and what have you done with Davina.” Jacob stepped into the house and replied, “Davina is currently engaged developing a web site for me that can be hacked. You will get her back when she is finished. In the mean time I would like you to make up batches of these chemicals mixed with your mind control drug and test them out on random people to determine the correct mixture, I need two sets of pills one that have a consequence that lasts for an hour or two and one that provides a permanent change.

Robert said, “Ok I will start on these today once I get Lucy started. She normally has Davina to help her start the day.” Jacob said, “Don’t ever lie to me or you could lose Lucy. I told you I am not from this world and can see inside your mind.” Robert said, “I am sorry Lucy is already at work and I am just about to leave, I will take your chemicals and start working on your pills today. Jacob said, “I will be back in seven days with Davina so you have until then to deliver the first batch.”

Robert went to work feeling very nervous, He had been in total control for months and he did not like this feeling.

He got down to work very quickly he first analysed the chemicals in the bottles so if necessary he could recreate them and then he started to add various quantities of his refined mind control compound. Over the next week, he refined his process and ended up with 10 different mixes for each of Jacob’s bottles. He then put these into one of the pill making machines and produced some two thousand pills for each of the batches.

He then took a hand full of the pills from the lower concentration the middle concentration and the highest and put them in boxes marked with a two-digit code. The first digit was the number of Jacob’s bottles and the second was a 0, 5, or 9 defining the strength of the mix. He completed his task at half past eight on the Friday evening and packing the boxes in a metal brief case, he set off towards home.

Arriving at the house, he found Lucy still working in her study, Davina had not been there all week to stop her for lunch or dinner and he had arrived back earlier to compensate throughout the week. He took her in his arms and hugged her. He then reached around the back of the suit to undo the mask and found no zip he picked up a pair of sharp scissors from the desk drawer but these had no effect, he could not cut the latex of the suit. Lucy did not seem at all bothered, but then she did not know she was wearing it. Robert picked up the phone and called Jacob.

When Jacob answered Robert told him he had the first batch of Pills in his possession but did not know how to test them, Jacob told him he would come around and help him. Robert put the phone down and then kicked himself for not mentioning Lucy first. Robert made dinner and then called Lucy who was still working. As they sat down together and Lucy removed the filter from her mask and started putting the food on her fork through the hole with practiced ease. Robert told her what he had been doing all day and Lucy gave him an update on her progress. She had a good working example of what she thought he wanted and was pleased he was coming around so she could show him and get more pointers.

After the meal Lucy replaced the filter and went back into the office to continue working, Robert washed up and cleaned the kitchen and as he moved to check on Lucy, the doorbell sounded. Robert answered the door and found Jacob and Davina standing there. Robert invited them in and as Davina walked passed him she stopped turned and hugged him. Jacob said, “I am very impressed with the way you have taken control of these women, their love for you have been germinated into a very natural characteristic. You can have her back but as punishment for lying to me this morning and for making copies of my chemicals, is that their suits have become indestructible and will remain that way until all this work is complete.” Robert said, “I am sorry I lied and the analysis was necessary to establish the new mixed compound, I will destroy the records when you are satisfied with the results. I have made the first batch of pills but need a test before I start refining. Lucy, has also made a good progress, on your software application, and would like your comments, on her design.

Jacob said, “Take Davina upstairs and make her happy again while I talk to Lucy.” As Robert and Davina walked to the stairs, Jacob walked into the office and taking a CD out of his pocked gave it to Lucy and said, “This is a new compiler which I would like you to used for all the main modules of the application. Leave the security features and the version control elements in C++. Now show me what you have done.”

Lucy showed Jacob what she had achieved and Jacob gave her pointers for the elements that need more work or amending, Overall Jacob was very pleased with the progress and not expected it to be as complete as it was. Davina had also made excellent progress on the website development and if Robert’s pills were as good, he would give Robert a little bit of leeway. While Jacob and Lucy were discussing software and functionality, Robert and Davina were upstairs making love. The crotch zip in Davina’s suit reappeared when Robert’s cock approached it and he found the process more enjoyable that he had ever done before. Davina responded to him much more than before and climaxed four times before Robert shot his load into her. When they finished they just lay together on the bed for a long time and Davina said, “I don’t want to go with him I would prefer to stay here with you and Lucy.” Robert said, “I will talk to him, surely you can work on the website here.”

Robert left Davina on the bed and walked to the office, Lucy was loading the new compiler, and Jacob was watching. Roberts asked, “Is it necessary for Davina to work on her website away from here, would it not be better if you moved in with us while we are all working on your tasks. Jacob said, “I see you are trying to help Davina, yes I think that will be an excellent Idea, I’ll sleep with your maid tonight and your wife tomorrow night.” Robert was about to argue and Jacob said, “You can always make them forget when I am gone and you really have no choice in this matter. Give me another thirty minutes with Lucy and then we’ll go and test your pills.”

Robert was seething, how could he have led his lovely wife into this, He decided, enough was enough and picking up the brief case walked toward the down stairs cloakroom. He intended to flush all the pills down the pan, but as he opened the case Jacob said, “Don’t do that if you feel so strongly about what I said we should talk.” Robert handed over the case and said, “You can change my mind so I do not wish to talk and I would like you to leave.” Then in a much louder tone he shouted Lucy have you put all Jacobs assignment in one subdirectory.” Lucy shouted back, “You know I have I always keep different assignments separate.” Robert said, “Then DELETE, it we are finished with this.” Lucy replied, “I can’t it is in the middle of a compile with Jacobs new complier.” Robert shouted, “Then unplug the computer from the mains.” Jacob said, “You have forced my hand and I have taken over your wife, she will not respond to you anymore.” Robert stuck out and knocked Jacob over and in no time at all Robert’s fingers were around Jacob’s throat.

Robert squeezed with all his might, Jacob fought back, and Robert collapsed unconscious on the floor. Jacob carried the unconscious Robert upstairs and laid him out on the bed. Moving into his mind Jacob removed all the memories of the past few minutes back to where he was making love to his wife Davina. Jacob changed all his recent history to put Davina in the role of wife and Lucy in the role of his bondage maid, called slut. Leaving Robert asleep, Jacob returned down stairs to Lucy.

The application had finished compiling and Lucy was just about to test it, Jacob said, “I have selected three high school pupils to test it so burn three CD’s with the application and an auto-install file and I will dispatch them. Then you can forget that you programmed this application and assume your new roll in life.” Lucy asked, “What have you done with my husband?” Jacob replied, “Although you will always know the truth, you will act as though the man I took up stairs is not your husband but your employer, you will act as the house slut. You are not allowed to talk about your true self and you will do whatever Robert or Davina tell you to do and you will wear this uniform and continue in this role until Robert calls you Lucy.” Jacob changed Lucy’s clothing so the indestructible bondage suit and mask were invisible and the blue coatdress became an extremely fetish French Maids outfit.

He then instructed Davina to follow him and walked out of the house with three CD’s and all Robert’s pills. As Jacob and Davina departed, Lucy wanted to run to Robert but her legs moved her to the kitchen where she filled a bucket with hot water and then got down onto her hands and knees and started to scrub the floor.

Robert woke up and felt something was wrong. He could not put his finger on what had happened so he got up and had a shower. While he was in the shower, his mind tried to identify what had been done. He failed and as he dried himself, the feeling that something was wrong disappeared. Getting dressed he went in search of Davina. When he could not find her, he went into the kitchen and asked slut if she knew where her Mistress was. Lucy told him that she had left with Jacob. Robert became angry again and stormed out of the house. He tried all the hotels in the area but could not find Jacob anywhere. Jacob meanwhile had moved into a house in the next street to Robert, having sent the owners away, he was in the master bedroom having his cock sucked by Davina. He had been looking into Robert’s mind and was pleased by his obvious frustration. Jacob was toying with the idea of taking both Robert’s woman, and then he sensed Robert going into his office at work. Just then, Davina had stimulated him enough to cum and he lost the connection for a minute or two.

When the mental connection was restored, Robert was walking out having destroyed all the pills and chemical compounds that he had used to create them, together with the records of his analysis and results. Jacob swore and said, “I underestimated you young man, your love for your two women is obviously stronger than I thought.” Jacob instructed Davina to finish off her WEB site and then to get ready for a journey. Davina’s love for Robert and Lucy was so strong it broke through Jacob’s programming and she picked up a pair of dressmaking scissors from the dressing table and plunged them into Jacob’s heart. The action was so swift, Jacob could not respond and his manipulation of reality surrounding Robert, Lucy, and Davina all evaporated. Free for her controls, Davina walked out of the house still holding the scissors and walked back to Robert and Lucy’s house. She arrived at the same time as Robert and she ran to him hugging him tightly. Robert led her inside and then noticed the blood on her clothing and the weapon in her hand. He removed the scissors from her hand and then told her to have a shower. As he spoke, Lucy came running out of the kitchen and jumped into his arms.

The scissors were bleached and cleaned and all Davina’s clothes were well and truly washed. Robert undressed both woman and took them both to bed. After making love to both of them until the early hours, they all went to sleep. Both girls where feeling strange but decided not to mention it.

In the morning, they all slept late but when Lucy awoke, she did not feel right and she woke Robert to ask him. When he told her, she insisted he put her back in the suit. At Breakfast, both women were back in their bondage suits and even though they could now see them, they refused to take them off.

Two months later Lucy was once again on her computer when she found the application Jacob had commissioned together with his compiler. While Robert was at work, the girls discussed what Jacob was attempting to do and decided to finish it. Lucy finished the MasterPC application and Davina finished the web site after removing the entire list of attributes associate with the pills. Lucy tested the finished application by pulling up an image of Davina and after finding that she was pregnant, she selected an image of herself and finding herself in the same state. She changed the properties of both their bondage suits so they would grow as the baby grew and changed the mask so it disappeared all together when the filter was out.

They agreed not to tell Robert about Jacob’s products and that night Lucy changed Robert so that he loved his two girls equally and he had a growing latex fetish as well.

Seven months later Lucy had a beautiful baby girl and Davina had twin boys. All six grew up in a latex household and using Jacob’s product Lucy slowly took over as the ultimate Mistress.

The end