The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Untitled

Chapter 1

The Last Straw

by PDoc

My name is Tommy and I work for this rich asshole who’s a manipulative bastard called Kong. Nobody knows his real name because he’s totally off the grid. He doesn’t pay taxes, and he doesn’t do a goddamn thing he doesn’t want to. Pardon my French. I have put up with him for a long time, but the shit he just pulled means I’m fucking out of here.

It started with his fucking obsession to be able to cum during a blowjob. He has never been able to do it. Of course now it’s the one thing he really wants to do.

So he comes up to me the other day and says, “I’d like to ask you some questions.”

“Ok...”

“This thing is bothering me.”

“You mean the ...”

“Yes. The inability to reach orgasm in a woman’s mouth.”

“Whatever...”

“I was thinking about the homosexuals. Now they must know how to do this stuff, right? What I want to do is bring someone in to teach Samantha.”

“What the fuck, dude? I thought you were going to drop her ass.”

“No. No. Hear me out. I think it would be a very pleasant way to end my experience with her. She’s very frustrated that she can’t give me the pleasure, and of course I’m very frustrated.”

“So ... You want me to go out and find you a homo?”

“Yes. Although I would prefer it if you used the term homosexual. I think ‘homo’ is a derogatory term.”

“Whatever dude ... You’re such a freak.”

“So go out and find me one, please.”

Motherfucker always uses please as if to say “Don’t make me use the fucking juju.” Up until this point I think I put up with most of his bizarre shit because he always seemed like such a fucking psycho. Truth is, he’s just an overeducated geek who has way more power than anyone deserves to have.

Maybe I should explain a little about myself. I used to work as a bouncer at a fancy nightclub. I made good money, had lots of friends, and generally enjoyed life. One night we were closing up, and I heard a commotion in the pool room.

I go back there, and there’s Kong fucking the hell out of this 18 year old girl, and she is fucking screaming at the top of her lungs like she’s being fucked to death. Our usual procedure at this point is to gracefully disengage the couple, have them put on their clothes, and escort them out.

So I say, “Excuse me. I’m sorry to break this up, but the party’s over.”

The guy shows no signs of slowing, so I move in closer.

He says, “You don’t really want to stop us right now.”

I thought that was funny. It was like he was trying to do some kind of Jedi mind trick.

The more I thought of it, the more I had this feeling that I really liked the guy. He’s still pumping away, and she’s still screaming her head off, but for some reason I lose interest in stopping them.

He’s got her up on the pool table with her back on the table and he’s got his feet in her hands, and now he’s slowing his rhythm down and using long strokes. He says, “What’s my name bitch?”

She says, “Kong, daddy.” She is panting.

He spanks her and says it louder, “What’s my name, bitch?”

“Kong! King fucking Kong, daddy!”

“That’s it!", he says, and he leans down onto her grabs her buttocks and finally finishes them both off.

I’m thinking that was a pretty good performance, but I hear someone coming up behind me, and he’s yelling “What the fuck is going on here?”

It’s the night manager, and he’s pissed. “What are you doing, you fucking moron?! ”

I’m at a loss for words. Kong has gotten up off the woman, and now he’s walking to the bathroom.

“Get these assholes out of here now!”

“I’m sorry, sir.”

“What were you doing just standing there? You know what our policy is.”

“I know. I know. It just seemed ...”

“Just shut the fuck up, get them out of here, and clean up this mess. Any damages come out of your fucking paycheck.”

“Ok, ok.”

He walked away and I went over to the girl on the table and picked up her clothes from the floor.

“Here, you’ll need these. You have to go now.”

She didn’t seem to hear me, her eyes were closed. I couldn’t tell if she had passed out, so I pulled open an eyelid. She groaned and slapped my hand away. I said in a very loud voice, “I know you’re awake. Don’t make me call the cops. You have to get up and get dressed.” I pulled her up into a sitting position and lightly slapped her face. “C’mon, c’mon”

At this point, Kong walked out of bathroom fully dressed. He said, “You don’t have to worry about her.”

“Sir, I’m going to have to ...” And my mind went blank again. I gently laid her back on the pool table.

“You seem like a nice guy. So you work for me from now on. Is that ok?”

It did seem like a really good idea. I had no idea what he would pay me, or what my job would be, but he seemed like a really great guy. I nodded at him.

“So let’s go.”

“Who’s going to ...”

“That other guy who was here, what was his name?”

“Tony.”

“And what’s your name?”

“Tommy.”

“Did you know that your names are stereotypical for this type of business? I mean I knew the guy was Italian, but did they have to call him Tony? Tony just sounds like a mob guy. Let’s go find him.”

So we walked towards the front office, and Tony was on the phone. He was chewing on a fat cigar and yelling at someone on the other end of the phone.

“Don’t go in there”, I said.

“Don’t worry”

So this Kong guy walks into the office, and Tony stares at him like he’s about to go Postal. He covers the receiver with his hand and says, “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?”

“Would you mind hanging up the phone?”

“Fuck you! Who the fuck do you think you are?", says Tony as he hangs up the phone.

“Thank you. Now, do you mind if I call you Tina?”

Tony heads towards Kong with violent intent.

“I don’t think we need to have any violence, do we Tina?”

Tony stops dead in his tracks.

“Now I want you to do me a favor, Tina.”

I’m standing there thinking that this guy was a fucking psychopath. What the hell is he doing?

Tony seems to be thinking. He puts the cigar in his mouth again and chews on it.

“Good. Now I want you to go back to the pool room, and clean that shit up? Ok, Tina?”

Tony grumbles a bit.

“Do it now, before you forget.”

I never went back to that nightclub. I asked him the next day what the fuck he was doing. He calls it ‘persuasion’. This is his nice term for it, but it’s fucking mind control.

So that’s how I met Kong. He will never tell anyone his real name, but most of us don’t call him Kong. We call him Baldo the Magnificent, or just Baldo. It’s because his hair is thinning on top, and he’s very vain about it.

So I get him a homo to come over and teach Sam how to give a blowjob. We paid the guy $100/hour for two sessions. Unfortunately, it didn’t work. So then we paid the homo to come and watch a videotape of her attempt. He says he can’t really tell from the video. So Kong invites him to watch. Which shows you what a fucking psycho this guy is.

Of course, now he can’t stay hard with the guy in the room. So he comes to me the other day and says, “I got another question for you”

“Let me guess ... You want a blowjob?”

“Yes it’s related to that.”

“What a surprise”

“I want you to setup a very special party.”

I would replay the entire conversation, but it was very long and very stupid, and at this point I began to suspect he was losing his mind. Basically what he heard about was how they have these restaurants where the guys go in, and underneath the table there are a bunch of ladies who suck their cocks while they eat their food.

Of course he wanted it at his house, so I called some people. The dinner was served at 6PM, and he invited his driver, his chef, and me to attend. The chef refused at first, but then he was persuaded.

So we’re all sitting around this big circular table with a big white tablecloth. I got 8 girls so that they can take turns and move around if they want to. They all get pillows for their knees, because some of them are going to be down there for a while.

I never saw what the big deal with blowjobs was. I never had problems coming in a girls face. But this is weird with the whole anonymous nature of some stranger gobbling you up beneath a table.

So I’m sitting there in a nice shirt, but we’re all in our underwear. The chef looks like he’s going to shit a brick, because he’s married, and he really doesn’t want to do this. Of course Baldo really enjoys that.

I feel a hand slip into my underpants and pull me out. As I look around the table I realize that it’s “Game On!” This could actually be a pretty good experience. I feel the soft warm lips encircle me, and I feel the pleasure coursing through my body.

Whoever she is, she’s fucking awesome at it. The only weird part about it, and I think it’s a little bit homo, is seeing the other guys faces as they react to their dicks being sucked. I close my eyes, and I eat a little food.

Most of the time, if I know I’m dealing with a professional, I will bust my own first nut. This time I deliberately did not, because that can also dampen the extreme pleasure. The first nut is always the most extreme.

What this also means is that I’m going to pop very soon. I push the girl away so I can prolong the pleasure a little longer. I feel a second set of lips, and it’s a different experience. The first girl spent time licking up and down the shaft to tease me, but this one is more business.

I think she wants to leave early, so she’s determined to get me off fast. She’s doing a really great job of sucking and pumping the shaft, and though I really want to blast away, I manage to push her off just in time. I sneak a peek around the table, and the chef’s face is bright red.

Contrary to what I said about having other guys in the room, I’m actually enjoying the sounds of sucking and moaning. Finally, the chef yells, “Yes! Yes! Fucking bitch! Yes.” He’s French, so he always sounds a little silly. He’s pumping his hips and he screams and falls off his chair.

The driver is also getting close I can see, but he’s looking up at the ceiling and murmuring something I can’t understand. He’s another fucking Frenchy. He’s the brother of the chef, and they’re over here on Green Cards. Kong managed to convince the brother to quit his job at a French restaurant here and come work for him. That’s another story.

Finally he stiffens, pumps two or three times, and then he laughs as if someone told him a funny joke. He smiles broadly and begins to eat his meal. I don’t have high hopes for Kong, so I try to hold on as long as possible. I think I’m on my 4th or 5th girl, and she is fucking fantastic.

She is building me slowly up as I go through levels of pleasure. Just as I think I’m going to blast, she takes me up to the next level. I turn to Kong and I say, “This is the one, dude. You gotta fucking have her next.”

I last another minute and finally I blast away. I swear I saw stars. I want to lay down and sleep, but I hold onto her hair, and I tell her to go to Kong. Well, his face does change from one of intense concentration to being more relaxed. I don’t know how long she was down there, or what tricks she tried, but he looked like he was having a great time.

I guess he finally got impatient, because he grabbed her hair and pulled her up from beneath the table, and put her on the table. The driver gave him a look that said, “Dude? What the fuck? I’m trying to eat here.”

She wasn’t quite prepared for him, so he went down on her for bit. I decided to leave because I didn’t know how the whole thing was going to turn out. The French guys were right behind me.

“Merdre!", said the chef. “My wife will kill me.”

“Shut up you fucking pussy!", said his brother. “Grow a pair!”

End part 1