The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is sexually explicit and is not suitable for minors. This is a work of fiction. All characters are based on ones created in the Author’s mind. This story is not to be posted or duplicated without the author’s expressed permission and this notice posted with it.

Unwanted

Chapter 1: Chance Encounter

I had no intentions of taking her. I wasn’t even on the hunt. I only went in there to escape the weather. It was her smell. The innocence...her innocence was too much even for me. The hunger inside me was to blame. It had been a while and I could not resist the prize. I regret nothing, but I do find it funny. Sometimes the best things happen by chance.

Cold. A shiver ran down Stacey’s back as she ran through the parking lot. The rain was heavy tonight and although she had only to run from the parking lot to the restaurants door she was soaked. She hated the rain. It was so depressing for her. When she was younger her grandma used to say nothing good ever came from a rainstorm. It had been five years since her grandma had past away and the silly things she had said still brought a smile to young Stacey’s face.

She tried to shake the cold off as she entered the restaurant, but it was no use. She would probably be cold for the rest of the night. Something told her this was just the beginning. She was late too. No she would have to listen to Jeff bitch about tardiness. He was a good manager, but this wasn’t a real job for Stacey. It wasn’t a career anyway. It was just a way to make some spending money.

“Your late!” her brown haired boss told her as she walked passed him to the back. “You have a new table at number 23 and Christy has started number 25 for you.” Stacey tried to apologize. She even batted her bright blue eyes. All she got was “I forgive you this time, but if your late again then you are fired!”

Jeff was actually nice and very attractive. If he wasn’t so much older than her Stacey could see herself dating him. She was twenty and he was twenty-five. For Stacey, that was to many years. Christy seemed to like him anyway. Stacey was sure Christy was at least giving him head. She always got the best sections and the best hours. She doubted Christy had slept with him. As far as she knew Christy had slept only with a few guys. She was shy. Guys seemed to like her. It must be her blond hair and blue eyes.

Stacey didn’t like to judge. It was just something that jumped into her head. Stacey was a bit jealous any way. Her only sexual experience so far was a kiss from Tom after playing a rousing game of spin the bottle. And then it was only a peck on her lips. It wasn’t as thought she wasn’t good looking; it was just that Stacey had never found the right guy. At very least she had not met a guy that could persuade her to bed with him.

She found Christy up front in the server area. As Christy began to tell her about her tables she adjusted her uniform. Stacey hated them. It was obviously designed by a man. A short pink dress, low cut with a little white apron. Her was wet so she knew her male customers were going to give her breasts extra attention tonight. When Christy finished Stacey went out to greet her customers and start another stress filled night.

Things actually started off rather good. Her tables were pretty good to her. Her only really problem was the baseball team that game in. Their game had been rained out so they game here to relax. One look at Stacey and she was subjected to rounds of pick-up lines and catcalls. She could handle it besides they left her a thirty-dollar tip. No her night was going pretty good. That is until she saw Jeff usher Christy into the back. No doubt he was looking for a blowjob in the cooler.

This really pissed her off. Not the fact that Christy was messing around with the boss. Rather that Stacey would be expected to watch Christy’s tables as well as her own. That meant taking over without know what was happening with each table. Which in turn meant angry customers. With a sigh Stacey went back to work.

They only took a bit longer than normal, but Christy returned with a messed up dress. Stacey wasn’t sure if this meant Jeff had finally gotten into her pants or if Christy had just given him a view of the goods while she performed a service for him. She shook her head and went towards Christy. With a smile on her face Christy apologized. It was now her turn to listen as Stacey told her about the abounded section.

The rest of the night basically flew by. It never went smoothly. There was always something: burnt toast, too much of one thing, not enough of another and of course lots of shallow attempts by guys to impress her. But by one thirty in the morning the restaurant was empty and Jeff was going to close a half hour early. That was until he walked in.

He was tall. Around 6′4 Stacey figured. Since she was only 5′1 most men seemed tall, but this one definitely towered over her. Her was handsome too, but way to old. He was probably about thirty. He wore a long black leather trench coat, like the kind you see in the movies. His long black hair was pulled back into a ponytail. His face was straight. He looked like a man not to be trifled with. He took a few steps inside and stood by the ‘please wait to be seated’ sign.

Stacey approached him, but froze in her tracks as his dark eyes fell on her. The man’s chest rose and his stare grew deeper. His upper right lip curled in a kind of half evil smile. Stacey could have sworn she saw a fang. She tried shaking her head and moving towards him to tell him they were closing, but something strange was happening. Her body was becoming aroused. She felt her nipples harden. Stacey knew he could see them. She wanted to run. Her arousal was heightening to fast. Within seconds of meeting his eyes Stacey moaned as she had an orgasm for the first time in her life. As Stacey was coming down from her high, she again tried to shake sense into her head.

She succeeded. However seeing the grin on the stranger’s face, she knew he was aware of what just happened. Her face blushed and she ran into the back. Tears ran down her face. This was the most embarrassing moment of her life. She would not be able to go out there. Stacey decided to wait until Jeff or Christy told they were closed. She would then hope that they wouldn’t guess what had happened to her.

Four minutes had passed and Stacey had calmed down when Jeff walked into the back. Stacey listened as Jeff informed her that he had closed the restaurant. A weight lifted off her shoulder. A small smile almost made it to her face when she heard Jeff finish speaking. He had let the man come in. The man had requested her section. She was to quickly serve him so they could all go. Stacey pleaded with Jeff. Usually if she had a problem with a customer Jeff would solve it, but something strange had come over him. He told her that if she didn’t go out there and serve the man’s table she would no longer be employed. Now Stacey wasn’t attached to her job. She did however need it. So Stacey found herself walking out into the diner, going to serve the man she had just recently embarrassed herself in front of.

The restaurant was dark now. All the lights were turned out except for the serving station lights. Stacey could even tell Jeff had turned the outside lights off. She figured this guy was a colossal prick. What kind of a man would go to a closed restaurant? Surely he knew they all wanted to go home. Shaking her head in disgust, Stacey went to the drink fountain to get the man the iced tea he had ordered. She could see that Christy was talking with him. She could make out her silhouette in the darkness. “Christy must be flirting with him,” she thought as she observed the closeness of the too. Stacey placed the drink on a tray and went to the booth they were at.

Stacey’s eye caught the candle on the table. She watched the flame flicker as she set the iced tea on the table. As she pulled her hand back, Christy’s bra fell on it. It was only then that she realized Christy wasn’t flirting with the man, she was making out with him. She was kneeling on the bench beside the man. The top of her dress was down around her waist and Christy’s naked breasts were eye level with the man. Stunned, Stacey stared at them unable to take her eyes away. It was all so...so exiting. She slowly lowered herself into the bench across from them. In silence she watched.

Christy had her hands behind her back. Her back was arched and her breasts were thrust outward. The man raised his hands a twisted each of Christy’s nipples. Rather than the scream of pain Stacey expected, she was greeted to a moan of enjoyment. The man then lifted his glass to her breast. Almost instinctively Christy dipped her nipple into the cold liquid. The man lowered his mouth to Christy’s breast and with lightning fast flicks he licked her nipple clean. He repeated this several times. All the while Stacey watched jealously wishing it were her breasts that were displayed for his pleasure. When that game was finished the man cupped each of Christy’s breasts with his hands and began kneading them. Slowly and softly at first, then without warning he squeezed hard. It was hard enough to break Christy from whatever fantasy she was in. She let out a squeal of pain, but never once tried to move her hands or body to stop the man.

When he finished he reached for the back of her head and grabbed a handful of blond hair. He lowered Christy’s head a bit and whispered into her ear. He then let her go. She stood up beside the table and removed the rest of her cloths. She picked her panties up and placed them on the table with her bra. Again Christy made her way into the booth beside the man. This time as she knelt on the bench her head was under the table and her face was in his lap. Stacey knew what was about to happen. She only wished she could see so if she ever got the chance she would know what to do. Stacey leaned forward across the table to get a better view. It was then when she broke out of her trance.

His voice had interrupted her. It was deep, confident and demanding. Stacey couldn’t make out the words exactly. It was something to the effect of “tell me everything about yourself.” She leaned back into her seat and waited trying to gather her thoughts. Her pause was long enough for Christy to remove his dick from its confinement and for the man to remove a tape recorder from his pocket. As Christy began her task, Stacey began telling this handsome stranger her life story.

He recorded everything too. She told general stuff like her address, phone number and name. She told him personal stuff like her measurements, her likes, her dislikes and her sexual experience. Stacey even told him about her parents, friends and close relatives. She wasn’t shy or embarrassed either. She loved the fact he was interested in her. She loved having his attention. She wished it wouldn’t end, but like all things it did.

The whole thing took about an hour. Christy’s head bobbed up and down the whole time. As for the man, Stacey believed she saw him orgasm many times. He tried to keep a straight face and never looked away from her, but every so often a tiny smile would appear from his rock like expression. He pushed Christy to the floor beside the booth and stood in front of her. Christy got to her knees and leaned in knowing what he wanted. Patiently she waited as he dried his cock in her blond hair. As for Stacey, nothing could get that smile off her face.

It was the first cock she had ever seen. Some how she knew it was also the best cock she could ever see. Envy grew as she watched him cleaning his cock with her hair. Oh how she wished it to be her. He eventually was satisfied and put his manhood back into his pants. Pushing Christy away he turned and faced Stacey. Her heart pounded as the man of her dreams closed the space between them. For a second Stacey glanced down at Christy. She had grabbed her dress and shoes and was squiring off to the back on her hands and knees.

Her eyes caught the man again. His hand was moving toward her chest. It slid down her dress and under her bra. Her eyes closed as she tried to cherish the moment. It was the first time she had let a boy...a man touch her. Like when she came in from the rain her nipples hardened. With her eyes still closed she felt the man’s lips touch hers. His tongue did one quick flick into her mouth, then his lips were removed from her lips and his hand came away from her breast. He smiled down at her and patted her on the head. The dark man grabbed Christy’s panties and bra from the table, turned towards the door and left the restaurant.

Stacey stayed seated for a few moments. Basking in her happiness. She only snapped out of it when Jeff and Christy came into the dining room area. They finished closing the restaurant and the three went out side together. Stacey walked to her car. As she was getting in she glanced back at her co-workers. Christy gave Jeff a small peck on the cheek and they headed to their separate vehicles.

For the first time Stacey felt sorry for Christy. Jeff wasn’t that good looking to her. Even from this distance she could see flaws in his appearance. If that was what Christy wanted then who was she to judge. As she drove home she wondered if she would ever she the man again. A smile grew on her face. Perhaps if she kept her body completely hairless (apart from her head and eyebrows of course) next time the man saw her he would take her instead of Christy. Maybe even electrolysis to remove the hair permanently.

“What a perfect evening at work,” Stacey thought as she turned onto her street. And it was perfect. There was no stress. She shared a moment with a handsome stranger while letting another woman pleasure him. Surely next to herself, another woman is the best gift to give to a man. Things did go smoothly, but as Stacey entered her house she couldn’t get one thing out of her head...how did she know he wanted an iced tea?

* * *

It had been thirteen days since the mystery man had visited the restaurant. Things in Stacey’s life had changed drastically. She exercised everyday. Not to lose weight or gain muscle instead she did it to stay fit and attractive. She started tanning daily too. She would go into a private tanning room and tan naked. Not to long though, she didn’t want to burn. She had all the hair removed from her body below the neck. She had thrown away all her casual cloths and shoes. When she wasn’t at work she dress only in sexy clothing, usually something that showed off her legs and cleavage. Her dad had come into some money and gave it all to her so she could buy a new wardrobe. She wondered how he knew she wanted one, but didn’t really push the issue.

The cloths she bought were all a little tight on her, while her under garments were all sexy. No lady boxers for Stacey. Stacey now hated runners and regular shoes. She can’t understand why women wear such things. Heels look sexy on a woman. Stacey wanted to look her best, so she wore heels everywhere (well except the gym...she didn’t want to break her leg or something). She also started wearing makeup. Not really more makeup just the right makeup. She got some pointers from the beauty salons she visited. Now she knew how to put the right makeup on in the right amounts. The only downfall was it took her nearly two hours to get ready every day. Plus there are several touch ups she does just to keep every thing perfect.

It wasn’t just her that had changed. Her parents were nicer and stayed out of her business. Her dad seemed a little more protective. Her friends and relatives (well most of them) started acting like they didn’t know her. Which was fine by Stacey because she couldn’t remember them after a little bit anyway. It seemed like only the people she truly cared about or came across every day took notice of her. They all seemed a little over protective however.

Take Jeff for example. Any guy so much as looks at her he is ready to fight them. His attitude changed to that of an over protective brother. Stacey didn’t understand why either since he became more liberal with Christy. He had set up a bed in his office. Customers started paying him for time alone with Christy back there. And Christy was right into it. She would get a feel for a customer and if the feeling was good she would take him to the back. Time with Christy wasn’t free. Two hundred dollars a pop. Even Jeff paid for time with her. The shy Christy that Stacey knew was no more. They however never spent a dime of the money Christy brought in. They kept it all in a bag under the front till.

Stacey only knew about it because they told her if anything happened to them she was to “protect” it. She did care one way or another. She only wished to see her stranger again. She so badly wanted him to see she was willing to make him happy...so very happy. When Stacey thought of him she became aroused, which is why she was having trouble sleeping. All of her dreams were of her serving the dark man. She served him with her mind, body and soul. Every morning she would wake horny as ever wishing he were there to take her.

She never masturbated. Stacey was brought up believing that it was wrong. The only way Stacey would ever masturbate was if the stranger asked her too. Really anything he asked she was prepared to do...well at least willing to try. If only he would come back for her.

It had been another hard day of work. Stacey had to deal with more than the usual scum today. And really they were. The men were all so unappealing. It was like all the men in the world decided to just become ugly. All the men except her mystery man. Their come-ons repulsed her. Today she heard many of them, but the worst was one man offered five hundred dollars to Jeff if he could take her to the back. Jeff got so pissed off he knocked the guy out. He’ll probably press charges or blow the cover on Christy’s money making venture. It was nice though, to have a little protection.

Stacey went about her work. It was a little after one. Stacey was vacuuming the dinning room floor. The restaurant was empty and Jeff was going to close early again. The last of Christy’s customers was just walking out the door when he came in. Christy’s customer stopped and stared at the man. The stranger just said, “LEAVE!!” The other man ran like a scared little boy. Stacey dropped the vacuum and ran to her man.

She thru her arms around him pressed her body into his and waited. With a smile on her face she stared into his eyes and spoke to him. She told him how much she missed him. Then she fell silent. He lowered his head to hers and took a deep kiss from her. Stacey loved it. Her nipples hardened. Her private area became moist. She could feel his tongue in her mouth. It was glorious.

The man pulled away the top right side of her uniform and pushed her black lace bra down. While Stacey still lip wrestled with her man she felt his hand grasp her exposed breast. He massaged it, allowing his hand to know every part of it. He paid special attention to her nipple. He pulled and twisted it. He then took her breast in his hand as if to weight it. Yes it was safe to say Stacey was very happy.

Finally the man broke the kiss. He moved further into the restaurant with Stacey in tow. She followed him. As they approached the back Jeff and Christy came out front. Quickly Stacey pulled up her bra and dress. The man stopped dead in his tracks. Stacey knew something was wrong, but couldn’t figure out what. He turned to face her. Her looked at her then her chest. She saw him move and that was it.

He was fast...too fast. Stacey found herself laying chest first on the server station with her legs dangling over the edge. Her uniform was pulled up exposing her ass to both Jeff and Christy. Only the tiny thread of her black g-string covered her. She wasn’t even allowed that dignity and soon found it around her ankles. All this happened in less than 2 seconds.

With unknown strength he held Stacey down with one hand. Thru instinct she struggled, but it was futile. She never even budged him. Then Stacey felt the pain. Five of the hardest slaps landed on her virgin ass. She screamed in pain. When Stacey realized the spanking was over, she cried. She cried because of pain and because of humiliation. Her co-workers had seen her spanked like a child. Stacey however never spoke. She never pleaded for forgiveness. She already knew she was forgiven. He forgave after he had punished. There was no need for further discussion.

Stacey’s g-string was pulled back into place and the man stood her back up. He glanced at her chest. Lowering her head in defeat, she herself exposed her right breast again. Obediently she stood beside him listening to him bark orders to Jeff and Christy. Her crying had stopped and only the sting on her ass and tears on her face told of what had just happened. He finished talking quickly. Jeff and Christy went into the back while the man in the trench coat headed for his booth.

Stacey followed of course. He seated himself and gestured for Stacey to sit across from him. She was really horny as she sat across for him with one breast exposed for his pleasure. He stared into her eyes as she now realized he always did when speaking. He showed her his ID. It showed the name Shawn Davidson age 28. He told her it was a fake. He said his real name was Lord Edward of the House de Damus. Of course this meant nothing to Stacey, but at least now she knew his name. He said he was older than she thinks and more powerful than she could believe. All he said will be reveled in time. For now it would be enough for her to know she has been chosen to serve him. Stacey was ecstatic. Her dreams had come true.

They were interrupted by the presence of Jeff. He had brought out dinner for the two of them. A rare steak for Stacey and...nothing for Edward? Stacey didn’t understand. Surely Jeff would be beaten for such an insult. The beating never came Jeff bowed to Edward and backed away. It was as Jeff was about to reach to back when they realized no one had locked the front door.

Three masked men burst into the restaurant. One pointed a gun at Stacey and Edward, while the other two pointed their guns at Jeff. The guy in the middle (the that acted like the leader) told Jeff to go get the whore. His “boys” needed to let off some steam. While Jeff was getting the whore, he told his one partner to get the bag off money. Stacey had thought the bag was in a vulnerable spot, but had said nothing because she felt it was not her place. The leader approached Stacey.

“I need to vent some steam too! Your lady will be my whore, buddy!!”

Stacey looked from the gunman back to Edward. When she caught his eyes he glanced down again. Stacey had covered up. She was sure that her man didn’t want stranger to see her. She now knew she was to be punished. Decisions were not hers to make. He looked back into her eyes and smiled. Stacey started to raise her hand to begin exposing her breast again. Edward’s eye fluttered open and close. He wasn’t staring at her at all. He was in concentration. Things slowed around Stacey. The voices of the gunman sounded like a record playing at the wrong speed, not fast but slow. Her eyesight blurred, her body became heavy and just when she thought something horrible was happening. It was over.

A split second maybe had passed. Stacey had to regain her bearing. It looked like Edward had moved over...only an inch, but he had definitely moved. It was then she refocused on the gunmen. Their guns were all bent at the barrels, their masks were removed and their pants were around their ankles. Fear set into them. They screamed and ran for the door. They had not realized their pants were around their ankles. All three men fell. Quickly they pulled their pants up and ran out leaving behind their guns, their whores and their loot.

Stacey thought Edward looked kind of sick. He was definitely tired. What ever just happened, it took a lot out of him. Jeff returned from the back with Christy. She was dressed to serve. She was wearing only a light blue bra and matching panties. The ensemble was completed with heels. Jeff and Christy looked around in confusion. Edward broke the silence by telling Jeff to finish with the meal and not to worry about what had just happened. Like they had forgotten Jeff escorted Christy to the table.

“Your meal sir!”

Christy Started doing a seductive dance. She ripped her bra and panties off. Naked except for the shoes, Christy Turned her back to the table and hopped on to it. With her ass in Edward’s plate Christy laid back. Stacey understood now. Christy was going to be the plate. Jeff left and Stacey assumed he was going to get the food. Christy closed her eyes and fell asleep. This too was weird for Stacey, but what happened next shocked her.

Fangs grew from Edward’s mouth. With a growl he sunk his teeth into Christy’s left breast. As Stacey watched Edward feast on Christy’s blood, Christy began to moan. It was like she was having orgasm after orgasm. After a brief period Edward stopped. Looking up at Stacey he licked his lips then licked the trickle of blood from Christy’s breast. Stacey looked at the motionless body in front of her, then at the beast across from her. What ever was wrong with him before was fixed now. He even looked healthier if that was possible. Fear began to set in. Edward sensed it and spoke to Stacey.

He informed her that Christy had merely passed out. He shook Christy and sure enough she rose from her sleep. While asking what happened she sat up. Edward told her not to worry about it. Christy shrugged, got off the table and left. Edward looked back at Stacey.

She was trembling. She wanted to scream, but was paralyzed with fear. Edward rose and motion for Stacey to move before him. She knew what he wanted and sunk to her knees before him. She reached up to his pants. Quickly her fear disappeared and was replaced by excitement. Her privates began to leak again as his manhood presented itself to her. Slowly she moved her mouth towards it.

She took the tip first. She gave a little suck. She heard Edward say he had no time for this and he thrust forward. Her mouth was fully impaled by his cock. She was able to relax her mouth and not gag. She was to busy pleasuring Edward to realize the abnormity of this. Hoping to please him she reached up with her hand. Edward batted it away. Then she removed his cock from her mouth. It was only going to be for a second, but Edward was not having that and thrust it back in. Stacey made a mental note “Always keep the cock in your mouth and your hands at your side.

Edward grabbed her long black hair and guided Stacey so she could catch on to the speed he wanted. After a few moments Stacey got the hang of it herself, so he let go. She sucked his hammer as best she could. And after a few minutes a hot liquid shot into her mouth. At first she wanted to spit it out. Soon she realized that was not to be. Stacey commenced swallowing his seed. Another mental note was made “always swallow!”

When all had been eaten, Edward removed his cock from her mouth. “Clean it,” he commanded. Embarrassed Stacey realized she was to clean his cock with her own hair. Shamefully she grabbed a bunch of her soft flowing hair and wrapped it around his cock. She carefully dabbed it dry and clean. Stacey looked up at Edward only to find him smiling. She smiled back. She was happy that she finally got to please him.

He put his cock away as she watched. He then patted Stacey on the head. I will be at your place on Sunday. I will make you fully mine then. As she watched him leave he told her she would be punished twice. Once for covering up and once for not uncovering again. She had forgotten. Before the strange things happened she was going to expose herself to the gunmen. She bowed her head in shame, but deep down she was happy.

He was going to make her, his. She would be able to pleasure him. It didn’t even matter that he was a vampire. He killed no one. He was safe. In fact he saved her life. If anything she owed him. She would repay too. She got up to the table to finish her meal.

Once finished she went straight home. She only had two days before he would be over to make her, his. She had lots to do. He would no be disappointed. As Stacey fell asleep she for the most part was happy. Back in her mind however she remembered she was also to be punished. Her ass was still sore from the first punished. This Sunday would definitely be interesting.

* * *

Sunday arrived and Stacey was filled with joy and worry. She lived with her parents. She didn’t want them in the house when Edward took her virginity. They answered back by saying they were to set everything up and as part of her punishment they would attend her deflowering. This embarrassed her greatly. Her mother and father not only knew but also would be in the house. This did not bode well.

Edward arrived at eight in the evening. This was even worse because Stacey had been horny all day in anticipation of Edward. Her parents didn’t seem surprised. They had the light off and candles lit all through the house. The table was covered with a black tablecloth with a red diamond shaped cloth in the middle. On top of that and in the center was a foot tall black candle. The most unsettling thing for Stacey was that the table was only set for three.

Edward circled the house and returned to the kitchen where every one else was. Speaking solely to her parents, Edward said that every thing met with his satisfaction. Edward moved to the side of the table with only the one chair and setting. He ushered Stacey to that side as well. And as Stacey had fear her parents took the other two seats. Edward then turned too his beauty and spoke.

“You will learn in time what is required to serve me. The first thing is that you will always be around. When I toured your house you should have followed me. You need to be near just in case I wish to feel you up, getting a blowjob, fuck you or have you perform some task. Second your legs should be parted at all times and when you are not using your hands clasp them behind your head. This will push your hair out of the way. Push you chest out as if you were presenting it to me. I must always feel that they belong more to me than to you. You will learn humility, humiliation and respect. More details you will learn as we go...Now Strip!!!”

As he was speaking Stacey was assuming the position described to her. Her legs were a little apart, her chest was pushed outwards and her hands were clasped behind her head. Stacey almost died when she heard her last command. She wanted to plead with him. Ask for this not to be done in front of her parents, but she knew it would be useless. So slowly she remove her gray mini-skirt. Then her tight white t-shirt. Finally she removed her bra and panties.

There, full of shame and embarrassment, Stacey stood. Her hands behind her neck, her legs apart and her breasts open for her lover’s pleasure. Her parents looked at her. They could plainly see that she was clean-shaven. Instead of the disappointment Stacey expected her parents were proud. Their daughter would have a great future. When Stacey felt her embarrassed was not going to get worse, Edward had her lay across his lap. When she assumed the position she found a plate on the floor. She heard him tell her to make sure she ate everything on the plate and that she was not to use her hands. She tired to obey with out crying, but found out that this was merely the way she’d punished not the actual punishment. All through supper every so often Edward would slap her ass. Even after the first spank she was crying.

By the time supper was over, her ass was a bright red and burned with pain. Edward had her clear the dishes. When she finished she returned to find her parents sitting on either side of the table. The candle had been move to the far end and at the head of the table stood Edward. He smiled and gently patted the table. Stacey now realized the horror of what was to happen. He was going to take her in front of her parents.

With tears running down her face she assumed the position. She lay on her back with her ass and legs hanging over the end. She pulled her hair out of the way and locked her hands behind her head. She spread her legs wide as he moved between them. She looked up at her parents. Their eye wore blank stares. Stacey smiled. She should not have doubted Edward. Her parents would not watch they would only witness. She looked into Edward’s eyes and smiled softly to him. She wanted him to know she loved him.

He told her that he new she was innocent and a virgin, but her first time he wanted her to be the whore she was for him. He wanted her to beg. So Stacey began to beg. First it was things like “oh please make love to me”, but she soon conclude that a whore wouldn’t speak like that. So again for Edwards affection she embarrassed herself. As he took her innocence she was screaming “fuck my cunt, take my pussy, fuck me hard, fuck me anyway you want”.

He surprised her by entering her slowly. Her hymen tore and she felt a sharp pain. If it weren’t Edward she’d have asked him to stop. As his momentum grew so did her arousal. She kept screaming obscenities for him as he pounded into her. Stacey soon found herself gasping for air. She was moaning more than she was cussing. And as soon as Edward blew his seed into her, three orgasms took over her body. Each stronger than the last. It was a gift from Edward and she new it. It was only as she was trying to catch her breath she realized an odd taste in her mouth.

A few moments later she realized it was blood. He was feed her and she wasn’t the wiser. The she felt her breasts tighten and firm up. Her body tingled all over and although inexperience she new it wasn’t the after glow of sex. She enquired if she too was now a vampire. Edward just chuckled. “NO,” he replied “But you are now my ghoul, my eternal slave. A gift that comes with your servitude is a body without imperfections. Your breasts are now and forever firm, your skin will be without blemishes and will retain forever the tanning you’ve been doing. With my protection, you will live and be able to serve forever.”

A smile came across her face. For the first time in her life Stacey was truly happy.

“ We will go to my place now. Pack a few changes of cloths and your beauty products. I will send someone for the rest tomorrow. Come, there is a lot for you to learn my pet.”

-most likely...to be continued