The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

USER FRIENDLY

CHAPTER 5: DEBRIEF

The three month trial was over, and it had ended with a bang. Sara had finally got home around 5am, and totally crashed. Somewhere in the back of her mind was the knowledge that in about 8 hours’ time she was due at … the QR company … for final feedback in the test phase. Boy did she have some feedback to give. She stripped off washed, and lay down, chains and all still attached.

For once, perhaps just exhausted by her exploits, she slept untroubled by dreams of cock.

Sara woke precisely at 2pm with a sharp, stabbing pain in her left breast. It repeated insistently, and with increasing urgency, until she got up, and then vanished. Perhaps the thing was malfunctioning… well today would be a good day to fix it or get rid of it.

Washed, dressed, she headed out. The new steel cuffs lay heavy on her wrists, and she had to be careful not to let the chain the man had attached to her dangle or catch on anything. As she swished down the street, cocks were everywhere. She was careful not to meet men’s gazes. She had to get to the debrief, could not afford to be distracted by the pleasure of a sucking-off, however tempting.

Cocks filled her thoughts.

Stopping to look in a window, she was suddenly doubled over by a painful shock in her clit. It pulsed urgently with pain, but as soon as she started moving, it stopped. It happened again when she turned down a side road to take the more scenic route; strangely, when she turned back onto the main street, the pain disappeared. A third time when she dawdled, distracted by a particularly attractive man giving her the once over. She sped up again – no pain, only the return of the pleasurable vibe in her clit and nipples.

She checked the remote control device and noticed something new: a small map, with a red line tracing what was obviously her route and her progress along it.

Trying to veer off route produced pain. The pain got worse the further off the route she went. Going too slow produced pain. Either the thing was playing up, or it must be one last app. They were sure getting their money’s worth.

Sara hurried on towards her debrief.

* * *

“So,” said the man. “Sorry about the GPS navigation app, we only finished it this morning!”

Sara glared at him silently.

“And I hope you found our product test interesting? Let me tell you, we have had a fantastic hit rate on our site over the last few weeks. Whatever you were doing certainly got the QR code out there. We’re inundated with enquiries. And now, over to you…”

The man picked up another, seemingly identical remote control, and pressed the screen. Sara’s immediately lit up and beeped. She pressed OFF and all of the icons on the screen went red.

The sudden absence of stimulation was something she had not anticipated, and was almost more than she could bear. It was if she had fallen into an abyss of non-pleasure and loss. It was like sudden numbness. As if she could feel nothing all. Sara squealed and quickly covered her mouth with one hand.

The man gently took the remote and clicked Unlock. The collar popped open for the first time in two months. He placed the collar on the table in front of him.

Was this the new normal?

Sara was bereft.

* * *

Her voice was a little squeaky from lack of use, but she gave a thorough debrief of the system, answered all his questions, even while mourning the lack of “entertainment” now it was no longer on. She agreed wholeheartedly that the system was as advertised: Holistic, Integrated, User Friendly. She would be happy to be quoted as a testimonial.

She felt distant from herself. As if it was her, not just a device, that had been turned “Off”. The man videoed all Sara’s feedback – she suspected somewhere there was a shadowy investor who would be watching this before committing more funds, so she went large on the positives and actually, when she came to think of it, there were hardly any negatives , were there? She wanted this product to succeed. She would be first in the queue to buy it.

Test period over, as the feedback session began to end, Sara realised she would soon be heading down for the removal of her “fittings”.

It was more than she could bear. The thought of having her precious piercings removed… at the very least she would have to get them replaced. And she knew, she just knew, she would need to buy herself a steel collar, just the same as this one.

But of course, it wouldn’t be the same. Not at all. It would just be a lifeless piece of metal.

On a sudden whim she blurted out “Can I buy this?”

The man laughed. “I’m afraid not. This is a prototype and there are very few in existence. I can’t see us launching for another 6 months at least – and the price will be very high end. I doubt you could ever afford it.”

She looked longingly at the open collar.

“However…” said the man. “The good news is, I was about to talk to you about Phase 2 testing, if you’re interested?”

* * *

Phase 2 needed to start, apparently, where Phase 1 left off, with a few tweaks. She was sent downstairs to have an adjustment (Phase 2 site?) to her QR code stamped in, which took only a minute. A new, seemingly upgraded master unit was brought up – it looked exactly the same, but she had no doubt there must be some new functionality built in.

Sara quickly donned the comforting heft of the collar and thrilled as it clicked into position. She looked at herself in the mirror and found herself loving the matching cuffs. She hadn’t really had a chance to look at them in context, but there was no question they added to the “Holistic Entertainment System” look. She would be irresistible.

The man was fiddling with her remote control, adjusting a few settings in line with her feedback. For example, they were introducing an element of randomness into the baseline stimulation cycle, to keep it interesting and unexpected. And she had suggested that SuckTrain needed an option to make it more difficult for the wearer to come while sucking cock – the idea being that some users might want to work hard for their orgasms. “No Hands” was being upgraded to a more intelligent version, targeting stimulative touching only. And so on.

“All set?” he said. “I’ll activate everything except Mute, while I talk you through it.”

He pressed ON. She felt the collar give an extra click as it locked even more securely. No override there. She felt a random, delicious, wave-like pulse through all her piercings.

“Ahhhhh,” moaned Sara in spite of herself, savouring normality. “Now what about Phase 2.”

“Yes. Here’s the thing. Phase 1 was aimed at testing the system for women. I think you’ll agree we’ve succeeded admirably, and even when we were pushing the boundaries a bit in the last month. But Phase 2 is aimed at broadening out the product into different markets.”

He picked up his own smartphone and showed her the screen.

“Have a look,” he said. What she saw was a whole new set of apps, similar to what she had seen on her remote – but on his smartphone. She looked at him, slightly puzzled.

He stabbed an icon and immediately her arousal spiked to panting heat. Through the now customary fog of arousal she realised that these apps were connected to her entertainment system.

“Right now you want nothing more than to close those lips around my cock,” he said evenly. “So why not?”

Sara made to move toward him but was immediately jolted back into her chair by twin shocks through her nipples. She looked up at the man, questioning.

He answered her unspoken question. “This test is about third party control.”

“So what, I will need to hand it over to somebody? A partner? How will it work?” said Sara, still puzzled. “What if –”

He hit mute.

She gaped, in the sudden shock of being muted, mouth opening and closing silently. And as Sara gaped, he stabbed down on an icon.

She dropped to her knees, and then onto all fours, as an overwhelming wave of sensation washed through her body. She was suddenly on fire, in heat, a panting mess of lust. What… the… hell…? Her tongue was suddenly a whole new pleasure zone. Her breasts felt like they would explode. The ring in her clit was sending pulse after pulse of pure alternating pleasure and pain through the whole of her lower body. And then, escalating, faster and ever more intense, in deep long pulses of stimulation, far deeper, harder, more relentless than anything she had experienced in Phase 1.

Heedless of shame, she threw back her head and came, screaming, as she had never come before.

“Mm, hm. Upgrade all good. Now, let me anticipate your questions, if I may. Ten usually does it.”

As Sara drew herself upright again, breathing hard, he started ticking the questions off on his hands.

“One. We’re offering a complete holistic Entertainment System here – hence, testing third party control. Incredibly user friendly, as you can see, very much on similar lines to the remote you’ve been using. Quite intuitive. As you can guess, the target audience for Phase 2 is mainly men, but probably some women as well… we will see. It’s their feedback we will be looking for this time, rather than yours.

She would have no control whatsoever over the System during Phase 2.

“Two. We’ve got a host of new apps for arousal, restraint, reward, punishment, if that’s what people are into. There is even an alarm clock function, as you may have learned today. Perhaps some users will want to be woken up by a blow job every day, who knows? It’s all about testing these out. See how creative people are.

Reward, punishment. If the user wanted to administer her shocks as well as orgasms, there was nothing she would be able to do about it. The upgrades were aimed at integrating the system as much as possible into the wearer’s life.

“Three. The old remote will now operate in a different way. So, we’ve reconfigured it to receive instructions, messages and so on from the user. I imagine this might be used for all sorts of things. Come here, go there, do this, assume that position. Maybe people will use the reward / punishment app coupled with specific instructions. The possibilities are endless!

The System could be instructed – programmed—to do almost anything, and she’d have to follow suit. The new normal.

“Four. A recording function. Whatever combination of entertainment stimuli are used, in whatever order, the System can record them and replay that sequence as a whole programme…

The System would do it all over again at the press of a button, like an automated replay. And therefore, so would she, like a clockwork toy.

“Er, five. With the GPS now installed, the app can guide the system along on any programmed route, as you saw earlier. Or, it could keep the system constrained within a given radius. There’s even a “come here” autolocator function. It will be great to see how people want to use this.

The System obeyed whatever instructions it was given, and she’d end up going wherever it was instructed. She would not have independence of movement.

“Six. A little but important improvement—building on feedback, there’s now a SuckTrain option that allows orgasm ONLY through that act – or not at all! If the setting’s right, the System could suck forever and not come, but believe me, it would keep going anyway in vain pursuit of an unattainable goal.

A small realisation: he was no longer using the word “you”, but simply talking about “the System”. It.

As in, the Entertainment System could suck forever… a killer app, indeed. “It” would keep going…

“Six. Media! The upgraded collar has a camera just where that O ring is. And, it can be linked to any WiFi enabled media device, say a digital camera. It can stream and upload high quality video from your POV or an external POV, or both. The user can edit, create their own content. We’ve created a sharing site for the entertainment system, so everything is uploaded there and publicly viewable – great for generating interest.

The System would be a biotechnological advert. It did not have privacy. Entertainment Systems generated content for all to share.

“Seven. Customisation. The user can now pre-programme an entire day’s worth of Entertainment. For example, if they are out at work all day. Let’s see where that takes us … we’ve got a few presets to give people ideas. “Entertain Me” is a good app. The user can send the system out with a task to do. Use the reward and punishment app to make it happen. Say, go to a bar and do a pole dance. Who knows. All with video feed to liven up a boring day. User generated content. But there is a developer element as well – people can create their own apps!

It was a flexible system. There would be new functions. New programmes. Nobody knew what they might be, yet. But people were very imaginative, and there was bound to be repurposing.

“Eight. It’s shareable on social media. We want this to go viral! Obviously we can only realistically have one person operating the system at any time. Then if one user logs out, another can log in. We’d be interested in monitoring how much downtime there is – if any.

They expected the System to be very, very popular.

“Nine, it all runs over WiFi or 3G, whatever’s available, from any location at all.”

The System could be controlled from anywhere, and the user didn’t even need to be

in the same room.

She looked at him, filled with distracting and urgent needs. What came into her mind was the playreel of her Phase 1 experiences. The way the first guy had played with her remote, accidentally. Then the total, thrilling obedience the guy in the hotel had so quickly imposed on her. The flash fantasy of handing over her controls to him to do with as he wished. And the words she couldn’t say: “Use me … Please …”

“And finally, you’re probably wondering how the user gets hold of the third party control app in the first place? Well, the simple answer is right there on your back. Take a look – we even gave it a name. And then I suggest you go do your normal thing, and just see what happens next. Thank you so much for taking part in Phase 2, and we’ll see you in three months’ time…!”

Sara raised her top and turned her head to look at the small of her back in the mirror. By straining, she could see that above the QR code, in small but distinct and indelible print, were the words:

FKTOY 2.0
PLAY WITH ME NOW!

And below:

SCAN ME TO DOWNLOAD CONTROL APP.
GUARANTEED USER FRIENDLY.