The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Vampire on the Move

Chap1- a new begining

A new town, fresh victims to enthrall and feed upon. I just barely escaped my last lair before they reached my coffin, but too late to save any of my brides from the stake to the heart. The hunters knew my ways, they knew what to look for to find me. To keep one step ahead, I needed a new plan. One was already formulating in my devious mind. I need to think of a profession where women come alone. Perhaps a doctor, a female gynechologist. I will enthrall her and use her patients for a blood source.

After looking in the phone book and checking out my choices, I settled on Dr. Joan Sure. She was a pretty woman, 5-8, blond, and nicely configured. She just went through a divorce and didn’t have many friends. A perfect choice, no one would notice her change in lifestyle. She stayed home at nights.

She had late hours on Tuesday’s nights. I waited till her office hours were almost over and I entered her office. The receptionist was pretty and simple minded. A classic ditsy blond.

“Yes, can I help you........”

I burned my eyes into hers, before she finished her sentence, I had her under my spell. Knowing I would taste her blood before the night was over, I had to concentrate on converting the doctor to serve me.

“I would like to see the doctor”

“Do you have a appointment......”

I concentrated harder on changing her thoughts.

“I will see the doctor” I commanded her

“I will tell the doctor, she is with her last patient of the night”

“Once the patient leaves, lock the door and wait for me to call you”

“Yes, I will do as you ask”

At that moment the door opened and the doctor was talking to her patient, looked at me and escorted her patient out the door. She turned around after closing the door and walked over to me.

“Can I help you?”

“Yes, I would like to talk to you about one of your patients, a friend of mine, in private, if you don’t mind?”

“Ok, we can chat in my office”

Before we went into the office, I took a quick glance back to the receptionist, and motioned to the door. She acknowledged with a quick shake of her head and stood up. I entered the doctors private office.

The room was the usual look, diplomas on the wall with different diagrams of the human body. The doctor sat down at her desk. I took a chair on the other side.

“Hi, I am Doctor Sure, which one of my patients do you wish to discuss?”

“Anyone that I desire to feed upon”

“What????”

I turned my powerful gaze full blast into her eyes. Her puzzled expression turned into one of shock.

“As you gaze into my eyes, you are deeply under my spell, you cannot move”

“What is happening to me?”

“You know what I am?

“No...... yes..... you’re a vampire?”

“Yes, in a moment I will taste your blood, but do not worry, you wont be harmed, it is to make sure you will obey me always”.

“No, please don’t, I don’t.......”

I interrupted her “Stand up and walk towards me”

Like a doll on strings, she stood up and walked around the desk to stand in front of me. I held her head in my hands and positioned it so her neck’s artery was sticking out. I brushed aside her hair and I closed my lips and sunk my teeth into her neck. She moaned loudly as the pain from her neck translated into pleasure. I caught her in my arms as she passed out. I gently placed her in the chair till she regained conscience.

I didn’t want to drink too much and convert her to a vampire, just enough to enslave her mind with my thoughts. But the receptionist was another matter. I mentally sent out a summons to which she responded to. A moment later she entered the room. Before I finished her off, I wanted the pleasure of her body. And there is more then just one place to bite a female. I looked her deeply in the eyes and mentally commanded her to undress. Again a simple nod of the head as she undressed till she stood nude. I examined her nude form from head to toe. She was very sexy, but my appetite for sex was just as bad for my appetite for blood.

“Pleasure me”

At that simple command, she approached me, undressed me, caressing me with her hot body while her lips sought mine for a sensual kiss. Even though I am over thousand years old, I still get aroused, and she soon had me at full erection.

Sensing my manhood at her opening, she held it and let its tip tease her, till she slid onto me. My hands were on her firm ass, pushing her hips into mine with all the force I could. This was going to be one hell of a fuck for her. Her last one. The taste of the blood is special if it can be captured at the moment of orgaism. My teeth bit into her neck, she orgaismed, I bite in deeper, letting her heart squirt her blood into my mouth, kept it there till her heart ran dry. She was dead. I removed myself from her body, and lowered her to the floor.

“What did you do to her?”

I turned around to see the doctor, she had regained conscience and must have witness most of the carnage.

“I did what I must to survive, you know what I am, and you will help me now”

“How may I serve you?”

Just then, the secretary stirred, her new fangs protruding from her lips, her eyes opened, red with hunger. I needed to demonstrate for the doctor what happens to people who displease me. Pity, her blood tasted well, but others will be as tasty. And I needed to make a point to my new slave.

The secretary stood up, eyeing her boss to feed upon.

“Stop”

She stopped in her tracks and turned to me.

“Come to me, you will feed on me for the time being”

She started to walk to me.

As soon as she was within my grasp, I quickly grabbed her face and turned her head completely around, and with a very quick thrust, tore her head off. Her body dropped to the floor, my hands still holding her head.

“This is what happens to people who displease me, remember this well”

And I dropped the head to the floor

“Now take the remains of your secretary to the furnace in the basement and throw her in there”

“I will do as you ask”

“Before I leave, we must complete the ceremony that binds you to me”

I scratched myself deeply on my wrist, blood started to drip, I offered her my blood.

“Come to me and taste my blood”

She stood up, walked a little shaky. She took my arm in her hand. Held it and hesistated.

With my other hand, I held her jaw and forced her head to look deeply into my eyes. I burned my will into her.

“DRINK”

The force of my will shocked her into obedience. She put her lips into my open wound and sucked on it. At first she was hesistant, but as my blood entered her body, the connection to my will was complete and she sucked harder, gladly drinking in my strength. She is now mine, mind, body and soul. I pulled my arm away from her.

“More” she cried

“When you obey me and bring me more victims, after I feed on them, you will be allowed to feed on me”

“I will do as you ask”

“Now I will leave you, remember to dispose of the body”

“I obey”

I quickly got dressed. My new slave dragged her former employee out to the basement door. Since I drank all her blood, there was none left to spill on the floor. I left the office to my lair to sleep during the day.

Chap2 the police investigate

The next nite, I quickly made my way to the doctors office. There was a police car in front. No doubt for the now missing secretary. When I entered the office, the doctor was talking to two police officers, both women. One was a cute black woman whose breasts were being pushed in by her bullet proof vest, the other, a Hispanic with a nice firm ass. No one else was there. I decided I was going to add these two to my harem. While the Hispanic was talking to the doctor, I walked into the other room hoping the black would follow me. She did.

“Can I ask you some que........”

Her voice trailed off as we made eye contact. My eyes burned into hers. She was mesmerized under my spell.

“I know nothing about this missing girl”

“Yes, you know nothing about the missing girl” she repeated in a trance

“After your shift is over, you will return her, you will tell no one”

“I will return here after my shift is over, I will tell no one”

“Now stand her, do not move till I summon you”

She froze, and I walked back to the other office to enslave the Hispanic officer.

As I approached her. She turned to talk to me.

“Where is my part........”

Was all she could say before my eyes bore into hers, enslaving her instantly.

“I am glad you stopped her, I was running out of things to say, I feel they were getting suspicious”

“Don’t worry, I will take care of them, for soon they will be like you”

I mentally summoned the other office from the inner office. Both officers now stood together, eyes blankly staring into mine. I programmed them both.

“You will fill out the reports saying the doctor has no knowledge of the wearabouts of the missing person, you will leave here now, you will act normally, but after work, you both will return her, do you understand?”

“yes” they both replied

“now leave us”

with that, both officers turned around and left.

“master, what will you do with them?”

“when they return tonight, they both will be just like you, or maybe one will disappear, if I am hungry, did you do as I asked? Save me a patient?”

“Sorry, no, don’t be mad at me, I couldn’t schedule one.”

“Its ok, but do not disappoint me again, I may not be so charitable”

“Thank you, I live to serve you”

“Now lets see who has appointments coming up and their records”

“Yes, I will do as you ask me”

The next several hours we spent going over her medical records. I looked at their blood type and she described them to me. We made a list of names of people who she will serve to me at her office. The door bell rang, it was my new two servants ready to be indocrenated just like the good doctor.

The doctor stood up, went to the door and returned with the mesmerized police offices. I am going to enjoy my new converts to my coven.

“doctor, return to the records, officers, undress for me

Both officers soon stood naked. I decided to do the black first, Officer Marsha Washington. My eyes sought out hers, instructed her to go into the inner office and wait for me. I watched her hips move very sexy as she retreated into the inner office. One look into Officer Sylvia Hernandez’s eyes froze her in place till my return.

Once in the inner office, I studied Marsha’s body intensly. Bite marks on her neck wouldn’t do. While on duty, she had to wear her hair up. My hands caressed her body. I needed to find a place where she gets aroused when touched. A roused body produces a sweeter tasting blood. As my hands stroked her breasts and teased her nipples, she was very visibly getting excited. I sucked on her left breast, let my tongue continue to tease her nipple. I then punctured her breast and tasted her sweet blood, just enough to corrupt her will, not enough to kill her into a vampire herself. I withdrew my fangs from her breast and opened a small cut on my arm. I offered my bleeding arm to her lips and she eagerly tasted me. I removed my arm from her lips and watched the conversion process complete.

A little known fact about being a vampire’s mortal slave is the body turns more youthful , more sensual. Her breasts tightened up. Her ass became more rounded, her stomach shrunk to give her body the more classic hourglass figure. She walked over to a mirror to admire herself in the mirror.

“For certain people, the conversion to my slave have benefits, your body is now more attractive to help you put people under your spell, to deliver them to me”

“I feel reborn, full of energy”

As I stood behind her, she backed up into my hardening cock, rubbing her ass against me.

“Let me please you with my body sexually master.”

Even the feel of her skin against me felt more sensual to the touch. She turned around to kiss me fully on the lips while her hardened nipples pushed hard in my chest. I entered her body, not my fangs into her breasts, but my hard cock into her wet pussy. I soon fed her, not with my blood, but with my cum. Felt her shudder body in response.

“Now I want you to get dressed, go out find me a woman who will not be missed, you have the power of hypnosis with your eyes, hypnotize her, bring her to me”

“Yes, I will obey you”

She turned around, watching her walk was even more seductive then before.

Now I mentally summoned Sylvia to the office. She walked very robotic like into the office. Again the same predicament, I could not taste her neck, but elsewhere. My lips started to kiss her starting from her shoulders to work my way down. When I got to her ample ass, she shuddered in reponce. I bit down harder to penetrate she skin to drink her blood. She tasted so good, I forget to stop. As I continued to drink her blood, she lost consienceness and the only thing holding her from falling on the floor was my powerful jaws. Her heart soon ran out of blood to pump. I let go and she fell to the floor dead.

This is what doomed me from my last town, too many missing people soon had the vampire hunters on my trail.

All of a sudden, Sylvia started to stir, she was now a vampire too. Her eyes opened, her lips parted to show her fangs, which meant she was hungry and on the prowl. Just then Joan walked in.

“I wanted to show you.....”

Her eyes met Sylvia’s eyes and Joan was enthralled by the officer. I didn’t know what to do yet, so I let events unfold, but my eyes spied a wooden pointer in case things got out of control. The doctor was frozen in place, her eyes wide open staring into Sylvias. Sylvia advanced slowly, not rushing to break the subtle trance her victim was in. Sylvia’s hands slowly caressed Joans breasts. Joan was getting aroused, so was I to tell you the truth. But this was going too far.

“Sylvia, stop what you are doing”

She stopped, turned to look at me and hissed, her eyes blood red telling me she was in full blood hunt mode. I quickly moved, picked up the pointer and hurled it into her heart. A moment later, fire consumed her into nothing. Joan’s eyes started to blink, bewilderment showing.

“What just happened?”

“I drank her dry, she died and was reborn a vampire. Her first thoughts were to feed and she wanted to feed on you.”

“Her eyes, I couldn’t stop looking, her hands, I couldn’t stop her from touching me, I felt my body getting so aroused by her touch.”

“Yes, she had you under her spell, I had to destroy her to save you”

“My mind wanted to obey you only, but her thoughts were confusing me, I still feel confused.”

“Look into my eyes Joan, let me remove those memories that confuse you”

As our eyes locked, I bore down deeply into her mind to remove the memory of Officer Sylvia Hernandez, except for when they met early this evening when she was on duty. Joan’s expression changed from one of confusion to one of contentment, content to be my willing slave to serve me.

“Now tell me what caused you to come in her now, you said you found women who fit my requirements?”

“Yes, here are their medical records”

I took the records and looked through them. Yes, she indeed choose well.

“Very good, tomorrow afternoon, you will call them that you have to cancel their afternoon appointments, when they protest, tell them you can squeeze them early evening”

“Yes, I will do as you ask”

Just then the door bell rang. It was police officer Marsha. With her was a oriental woman, skimply dressed. Eyes blank, no facial expression.

“Kim, stay here” she instructed the oriental woman.

“master, I brought you a fresh victim, she is a high class call girl, she will not be missed”

My eyes scanned her, yes, she did choose well.

“Very good choice, now go home, and go to sleep, report to work tomorrow, after work, come back here”

“I understand and obey my master” On that, she turned around and left.

I walked over to my oriental beauty, Kim, and walked around her. When I stood in front of her, I took my hand and moved her head till our eyes made contact. Her eyes widened as I took control of her. Should I convert her to my slave or just suck her blood dry? But first I wanted the comfort of her body to pleasure me. I mentally told her to go into the inner office, remove her clothes and prepare to sexually pleasure me. With a simple nod of her head, she did what she was told.

“Master, do I not please you?”

“Why do you ask that Joan?”

“I am here to serve you, my patients to feed you, my mind to obey your commands, my body to provide its pleasure for you”

At this point her hands were massaging her breasts. Watching her arouse herself was getting me aroused.

“Blood of my blood, flesh that is mine to control, obey me desires, disrobe, and together we will go in and enjoy each other and that which waits us inside the inner office.”

At that her passion for me grew as she undressed. I decided to repeat the bonding ritual again.

I walked over to her, without any warning, I bite her on the neck, reopening the wounds I enslaved her with yesterday.

“Yes” she cried. “Feed on me, let my blood sustain you as my desires to serve you sustains you.”

I removed my teeth from her neck, still not wanting to kill her into a vampire. Knowing that she needed to taste me. I was surprised when she dropped to her knees and began to tongue my cock before swallowing me in her mouth. The sensual touch of her tongue, I exploded in her mouth and she sucked down every bit of my juices.

“Mummmmm, I enjoyed your juices, they make my body tingle.”

“Lets go in and enjoy the oriental hooker together, I grant you the power of hypnosis, when we go in, she is yours to enthrall”

“Thank you master, I do enjoy a woman, and I desire that one.”

At that we walked into the office together, The oriental hooker stood in the center, disrobed, frozen like a statue. I watched as Joan walked over to her and looked into her eyes, after a moment, both lips went to kiss, both arms holding the other. I walked over and Joan and I made a hooker sandwich. With my hands, I spread open the hookers ass so I could penetrate her there. As Joan went to suck on her breasts then her wet pussy, I decided to drain her blood while she was sexually hightened. As the hookers cries of pleasure started to lessen as I drank more of her blood, Joan sucked harder on her pussy.

As the life left her body, Joan moved away, the hookers juices all over her lips. Remembering what happened the last time one of my victims awoke, reborn into a vampire, Joan was almost drained herself.

“Joan, wash you face, get dressed, and go home. I will take care of her”

“Yes master” she walked to the bathroom, she does have a cute ass, a site that I didn’t notice till now. She returned, moved to the outer office and a minute later, the door closed behind her. Now what to do with my oriental vampire hooker? There was still a few hours of night left. I knew she would not live to see another night. I also had second thoughts about Marsha. The only clean way of making sure to hide all traces of one of my slaves was to totally convert them not from my slave, but turn her into a vampire herself, then a wooden stake thru the heart to let fire consume her totally. She was beginning to stir. The hunger would soon consume her. Her eyes opened. Her lips opened to reveal her fangs.

“I am your master, I created you, you will do as I wish, or else I will destroy you”

“I need to feed, I am hungry”

“You will feed, but feed on people I allow you to feed on”

“As you wish, I will obey you”

“Do you remember who brought you here today?”

“Yes that police officer bitch, she is always hassling me”

“How would you like to feed on her till she is dry.”

At that, she let her tongue caress her fangs

“Do you know where she lives?”

“yes, I will take you there”

We soon were flying cross town where we landed on a landscape. With my sharp fingernail, I removed the section of the glass to open the window. Once inside we both knew to be very quiet. Once in the bedroom, Marsha was fast asleep on her bed. With a motion of my eyes the newly made vampire slowly crawled towards her dinner. Slowly she removed her bed cover to reveal the sleeping Marsha in her nightie. With her fingernail, she expertectly cut open the nightie to expose supple breasts. Her tongue teasing Marsha’s nipples. Marsha was getting visibly aroused. All at once, Marsha’s eyes snapped open, but before she knew what to do, Kim stared deeply into her eyes, enthralling Marsha. As Marsha stared at the ceiling, Kim bit deeply into Marsha’s neck. A low gluteral sound emitted from Marsha’s lips, then no sound at all.

As soon as Kim finished sucking on Marsha, I took the wooden pencil and pierced Kim’s heart, inceninerating here instantaneously. I had another pencil ready for the instant Marsha started to stir. As soon as I heard her moan, I stabbed her, incinerating her too.

I looked down as the ashes of both women. I found the vacuum cleaner and vacuumed them both up. The police would be clueless as to what happened. They will only find the missing window pane. I was sad that I was destroying so many, so fast, but I have to be careful. Dawn was fast approaching. so I turned into a bat, flew out the window to my daytime hideaway. Once in the safety of my lair, I went to my coffin to sleep the day away.

Chap 3

As the sun set, I rose from my daytime slumber and quickly flew to Joan’s office. Before I was to enter, I sensed trouble in Joan’s mind. I moved to a open window to easedrop. Besides Joan, there was another female talking. I knew the voice. I couldn’t place it. The voices stopped. I then entered to discover the other person was one of the hunters on my trail. But she wasn’t moving now, could Joan have a stronger will then her?

“Master, she discovered your brand on my neck, I was scared. The only thing I could do was put her into a hypnotic trance.”

“You did well. Now leave us alone, and soon she will join you as a sister slave to me.”

Joan quickly left the office. I walked in front of my new convert. She did look pretty. She would be a pleasure to have on my side. I took her chin in my hand and raised her face till our eyes met. As the intensity of my eyes bore into hers, her opens opened wider in response.

“You cannot resist my will, my voice dominates your will, you will do as I ask of you, you will answer my questions truthfully”

“I must resist you.........mmmmmust resist..........”

“You know who I am, don’t you?”

“You are the one I search for to destroy, I must resist, my mind is strong, strong enough to resist your will.”

“Then how did my slave entrap you?”

“I was not mentally prepared for her assault on my mind. Even though she fogged my mind with her eyes, I am slowly clearing the fog and my thinking is getting stronger, strong enough to block me from succumbing to your will.”

She was correct. I felt I was loosing my ability to control her. Her will and self of mind was growing stronger by the moment. I better do something fast. Her legs started to back away from me, but I still held firmly onto her chin, soon she was backed into a wall. I got so close that our noses were pressing hard against each other. I was still loosing control of her, but still had some more time before she could summon the strength to break her trance. I need to break her concentration. I came out with a idea. She know what I was thinking for a shallow no escaped her lips.

My free hand slipped under the front of her skirt. I was searching for that area of a female, that once properly stimulated, she would be reduced to putty. Her eyes showed the terror she was facing. She knew that a properly stimulated clit would turn her body desires the only thing she can think about. Allowing me that moment of weakness that I will use to enthrall her.

“mummmm, getting aroused, must control myself, cannot allow myself...... .cannot........mummmmm........ must maintain mental control......”

“Your body betrays you. The wetness I feel shows I am winning. Even now a small voice in your mind wants you to accept your fate. That voice grows stronger. Nothing else matters except to give in to the pleasure. The voice that says to give in grows stronger. My assault on your will grows stronger. We both feel you loosing your ground. Soon there will be nothing but my will. You will do my bidding. You will be mine.”

“no, I wont........ mummmmmmmmm...... pleasure clouding my thoughts........want more pleasure........cannot accept it........price too large.......must..........must....I keep my sense of self......mummmmmm..... want more pleasure.........no.......no.......must resist.”

“The voice inside you grows louder, it cries for the passion I can give you. But you must accept your fate.”

“no........cant give in......will strong enough to resist you”

My finger penetrated her womanhood, rubbing her love walls. Her body shuddered, I won.

“I give in, I never met someone like you, I am yours......ahhhhhhhhhhh”

I clamped down on her neck before she finished her sentence, tasting the esquiste excited blood. I sucked on her neck till her heart ran dry. Her moans were getting deeper and with much pleasure and pain. Soon her cries stopped, followed by her heart as her blood ran dry. What a perfect beautiful woman to have at my side. She knew the hunters, so once she is a vampire, together the hunted will become the hunters.

Joan walked in and surveyed the scene.

“You drained her?”

“yes, you will serve both of us”

“I only desire to serve you”

“You will feel differently soon, for now , stand and do not move”

Joan froze in place, just as my former adversary started to stir. Her eyes shot open, blood red they were, her fangs protruding. She gaze around the office, till her eyes locked on Joan, then proceeded to stand and walk towards Joan.

“Stop”

“I need to feed”

“And so you shall, but you must control yourself, Joan is my slave, she will serve you also, but you must control your appetite or she will be of no use to either of us, do you understand?”

“Yes, for I have studied your ways to help hunt you down, how foolish that is now, yours is the right way. Teach me”

“What is your name?

“Mary”

“Mary, I want to you to walk up to Joan, stare her deeply in the eyes, soon, you will feel her mind, you will quickly be able to control her mind, very limited, till you complete the blood ritual, tasting each others blood will make you dominate her will, then she will serve you willingly, do what ever you ask of her, now enslave Joan so she can serve you”

With that, Mary walked over to Joan, looked her deeply in the eyes, even I could sense Joan letting herself to be dominated by Mary.

“This is so easy, the power over someone is so thrilling to have”

“Yes, once you feel you have overcome any obstacles in her mind, you may bite her , just remember, take just a little, for once you drained them completely, they are like us, and we need Joan to serve and protect us when we must hide from the daylight sun.”

Mary’s hands started to touch Joan, gently turning her head so her neck was exposed. Then all of sudden, she pounced on her neck, and after a moment, released her. Joan was dazed but still conscience. Mary opened her blouse, exposing her breasts.

“I always liked the idea of have my breasts sucked on by another woman”

And with that, she opened a cut on her left breast, took Joans head in her hands and directed her lips to her bleeding breast. Joan sucked on Marys breast. I felt my control over Joan slip away as she was now branded to Mary’s will. This was ok. I will be leaving town tonight. Mary, with Joan’s help, will turn on her former hunters, giving me time to hide my tracks, so I can start a harem of beauties to satisfy all me urges. I think a modeling agency will fill my desires.