The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vampiress & the hunter

Hello, This is my first time at a story and I hope it makes you hot:) I am a male submissive who has yet to find his Mistress, perhaps this will show how I discovered myself to be a submissive male... Comments are welcomed!!

* * *

My fantasy is about a male who is unwillingly forced into submission by a sensual woman who would manipulate his lust into her tool of control. She would seduce him, and make him hers, and slowly control him by controlling his needs and his desires. She would mould him and make him her helpless slave, slave to his desire for her. Here’s the story that relates my fantasy.

It was a creepy night, and the hunter forced open the door to the crypt with a crowbar. He was running short of time. He had exactly one and a half hours before nightfall.. and that is when another innocent man would be taken again, out of his will and his soul taken away from him, forever. He had to get her this time. It was she who had taken his brother, against his will and yet, his brother could not stop her. Not that he tried anyway. He brushed away his tears as he thought of his brother’s death. No! he thought. He would not let his grieve overcome him this night. This night was the night she would pay for her sins. She would pay for everything she has done.

Flashing a torch in the crypt, he brushed aside cobwebs that shielded his entrance. He moved on, with a stake in his hand and a trusty hammer in his belt, meant for killing vampires. It was said, vampires would be killed with a single thrust into their hearts—not that they had one anyway. Soon, he came to this clearing underground.. it was amazing where a crypt could lead to. This spacious room had a pale grey coffin lying in the middle of it, with pale blue moonlight shining down upon it from an opening above. There was an illuminating effect as he proceeded towards the coffin cautiously. Glancing at his watch, it was 11:10, 50 minutes away to midnight.

The lid of the cofifn was shut. Tight. It took him some time to open it with the crow bar. When he did, he was stunned. Nothing had prepared him for a sight like that. She was beautiful. Not even angels portrayed in pictures mankind has drawn would even look like that. She was astonishing, beyond words. And her face was filled with serenity and peace. She smelled of fragrant flowers and her face was so well chiselled and sharp, she was beyond perfection. Lost in her beauty, he stood there, mesmerized for a while.. before he leaned forward in the coffin.

She reminded him of the village girl Anna he had the hots about except she was much more beautiful. She didn’t had the freckles nor was she small in her assets.. She was a goddess. His hand came into contact with her skin and he pulled it back gasping. She was warm. Could she actually be the vampire he was after? Doubts filled his mind but the fact she was lying in the coffin had proved it all. She was wearing a gown that showed a generous cleavage of her volupturous breasts. These breasts were what other women in the village would have killed for and they were before him, for the feasting this very night. All for himself... he smiled in glee as he realised how fortunate he was. Only that he was wrong. Very wrong.

Tick. Tock. His watch was ticking away into the night and he didn’t hear, for he was busy, captivated by such a beautiful goddess lying there, so vulnerable. Yet he didn’t forget his duty. He glanced at his watch and realised it was 15 minutes away before she would wake. 15 minutes.. time was running out. But she was so vulnerable and helpless, lying there, waiting to be touched... he thought. He was growing so hard, at the thoughts growing in his mind about what he would do to her.. there was enough time to ravish her.. there had to be! Lust over rationale—he stripped off his pants eagerly, and climbed into the coffin, into her very lair.

The white gown she was wearing was semi translucent, and he could see her sensual figure easily, on top of her. He was in heat just thinking about her body that was so clearly his for the taking, below him. So hard, he was so raging hard even before he started. He pulled down her white gown and the fully blossomed breasts came into full view. God, they were magnificent, her pink nipples hard and protruding even though she was asleep. Driven on by his lust and desire for this beautiful woman, he only thought to satisfy himself. Inserting his manhood between her tight cleavage, he pushed her breasts together and started masturbating himself, humping himself between her breasts. God, the feeling was ecstatic and it was wild to be on top of her, to feel so much in control. Lost in the sensual feelings of it all, he went on and on... almost cumming until he noticed something weird. A smile. A slight smile was forming upon her sensual lips as he humped himself... Oh god! not now! He looked at his watch in fear and to his horror, it was 12:01.

He gasped as her eyelids fluttered open, her sensual smile already telling him that she knew. She knew. Even when she was asleep. Fear took him that moment and he jumped out of the coffin and went for his pants which had his weapons upon the belt. Wearing his pants, he didn’t notice her lazily climbing out from the coffin, as she pulled her gown up to cover her revealed breasts. Smiling sexily at him, she spoke. “I see you have been busy dear man” she slurred in her seductive voice, a voice so melodious it made him harder than he already was.

“ohh.. I see you’ve been hard for me dear man...” She teased as her eyes carefully explored him and the weapons he was carrying. “Foul creature... I’m here to take your life and to end your terror upon our peaceful village.” he muttered, actually disbelieving she was the creature who took men’s soul everytime she struck the village. She moved closer to him and he raised his stake in defense but she stayed a distance and smiled seductively, licking her lips and pouted. “I know you have been desiring me since you saw my body dear... You’re so hard and I’m willing... you can kill me anytime with that mighty weapon of yours.. why don’t you just enjoy yourself before you do? At least I may have part of the mundane pleasures before I am gone...” so sexily her voice suggested that he was aching to touch her again. His dick throbbing hard within his pants, he groaned as his eyes couldn’t help but explore her body as she gracefully moved a little nearer and nearer to him as she spoke a little.

Slowly, she neared and her slender fingers came to his pants, and unzipped him, letting his manhood stand out in full glory. Deviously, she unbuckled him and let the pants drop to the ground, mesmerising him with a sexy moan as she proceeded to push her breasts together, totally captivating him and turning his attention towards her breasts. Too late, he didn’t realise his weapons were on the ground and his eyes were already hungrily feasting upon her magnificent breasts. She parted her gown and let it slip to the ground in a single motion, giving him full view of her goddess like body. Lust consumed him as she encouraged him further, with her sweet kiss upon his lips, and sensual caresses upon his manhood—that was already hers.

She pushed his head forward towards her breasts and whispered softly “lick me”... Two words so simple... Yet they filled with such sublime sexual feeling. He was hers, seeds of desire planted the first time he gazed upon her beauty. Only he didn’t knew she would manipulate it so perfectly, that he was helpless even with his weapons.

He licked on and on, driven on by her fingers upon his manhood, slowly stroking him to a new height. He sucked on her breasts with such vigor that she was soon moaning as well. She smiled as she contemplated her plans for this pathetic hunter... she would corrupt him with such sinful sex he has never heard of, to decrease his faith and to eventually own his soul. He soon became putty in her hands as she stroked him to an orgasm. He came, he came so hard in her hands but she didn’t stop pumping him... she was so erotic and sensual he was still hard after he came. She knew how to make a man hard within minutes.. this one would have no rest from her. She knew he was getting tired but she would not let him stop. She moaned to him and sexily ordered “lick me” It was the 2nd time she said those two words and it went deep into the core of his soul. “yes... mmm” was all he said as he sucked on her breasts.

Laughing evilly, she pushed him down onto the ground and climbed on top of him. “mmm... Do you like that?” she whispered sexily as she humped him from the top... “God.... i... ohhh” his answer was incomprehensible as such unholy pleasure took him the moment her pussy lips wrapped themselves around his engorged member. “You are mine...” she concluded softly to him as he came and came, with her tight pussy muscles massaging him ceaselessly. Her face was filled with an evil radiance as she gazed down upon this pathetic hunter who was so spent, so helpless in her tightness. “Give me your soul” She whispered. It was not a question nor a request. He was hers. She soon sat on top of his face and came, making him drink the love juice that came out of her. It was part of the ritual and there was no escape. He would soon love it and crave it.. for he would be addicted to it for life. Smiling, she whispered into the night “lick me.”