The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Vegas Game

I love Las Vegas, for all its lights and sounds cascading over and through the streets and buildings. No matter how grim some parts look, you’re always a block or two away from something magical. It may all be for show and for profit, but still, lovely all the same.

I arrived right around 3pm in the afternoon to the typical dry heat and sent my car off with the valet. I prefer to drive if time is not pressing. Lately I have had all the time in the world.

The valet was a nice guy so I guess he earned his tip, I may have been overly generous when I slipped him a fifty and same to both of the bell hops. Money hasn’t exactly been a problem either. (I chuckle a little reminding myself of this).

It’s been about six months since this odd gift manifested. Not sure if it was a gift, an accident or something I was always going to get no matter what. But the outcome has been the same regardless… I need to be somewhat careful. It’s not that I cannot handle trouble if it finds me, rather, too many troubles at once would be tough to manage and I might slip somewhere, some loose end or other could kill me if I’m careless. That being said… I still gt to have plenty of fun.

Redirecting trust funds, multi-account wire transfers and using my own special method of persuasion to convince a few moderately sized companies to pay me an ongoing consulting fee has resulted in a steady income centered around doing absolutely nothing. I felt truly free when everything fell into place after careful consideration and planning. After some experiments at home, this Vegas trip would be my first real chance to test the limits of what I can do.

Now I stood in the lobby of my hotel, ready to thoroughly enjoy my weekend. Because of the type of room I had booked, I was directed to a VIP check in line that was currently empty. Walking casually up to the desk, I could spot the woman who would be helping me.

“Good afternoon, sir.” she said with a semi-forced smile. I could tell by her tone that her day wasn’t going too great, but she did seem generally happy to be at work. “How can I help you today?”

“Checking in.” I said, noting her name tag. (It read Julie) I handed Julie my papers that I had printed out before the trip.

“Let me just check everything over here and we can get you into your room super quick.” Julie said, another semi-forced smile.

As she started to process my papers, I projected a quick sub-conscious thought to her.

You will stay focused on your work right now, don’t worry about what I am looking at

Julie continued to work as I glanced over what I could see of her. She was young, maybe 25 or 26-ish, fairly tan and brown hair that she had been making something of an effort to highlight blonde. Looking downward at her chest, covered up by her white blazer, I wasn’t 100% sure if I was looking at a B or C cup. I sent out what I have come to call a mental query. (a sort of question I ask someone mentally and their thoughts answer it. They never even realize what I;m doing) I got back that they were in fact C cups and real to boot. A little more probing revealed that she was a bit down on the inside due to a breakup last week. I decided that she would be getting her mind off such things later on. Until then, she would get something small for now.

Every time you tell a customer their room number today, you will feel a small wave of pleasure in your pussy.

She was about done making my room key for me so I thought I’d better plant the final seed.

Tonight at 11pm, you will show up to my room. Bring your sexiest bikini, underwear and party dress.

Julie handed me my room key. “Thank you for staying with us, I hope you have a wonderful time.”

“Thank you Julie.” I replied back. “By the way, what room am I in?”

Julie smiled again. “On the 23rd floor, room number 23069- ooohh”

She shuddered as the small bit of pleasure hit her, face flushed a tad and I could see her pupils dilate slightly. They always did that the first time, never being able to expect it. Julie composed herself quickly, hoping I didn’t notice anything. I pretended not to and headed off to the elevators.

My room was rather grand, as far as hotel rooms go. Plenty of room for my purposes tonight. I sent a mental command for the cute, ebony-skinned bell hop to bring everything into the bedroom and unpack it all and not to notice if I did anything unusual. As she put the suitcase on the floor, about to squat down to unpack my clothes. I thought about how little of that tight ass I’d get to see with her like that.

Bend over at the waist, no squatting.

She seemed a bit uncomfortable this way and it took her longer to unpack everything, I wasn’t complaining of course. That ass looked marvelous even when covered by her uniform. Some mental probing of her revealed her to be Sasha, turned 21 only a few months ago and new to town and this job. When I asked her mind about her body, Sasha’s sub conscious told me it had only known a couple men and she was still somewhat shy about her sexuality. I thought to myself that this is something I can help her out with. It was about a quarter past 4pm when she was done. Before leaving, I sent her the same command I had given the check in girl, Julie for later tonight.

After spending a moment or two chilling in the room, examining the details of its space and size so as to be ready for later on, I processed to head back down to the casino to enjoy one of my favorite Vegas past times, blackjack.

I didn’t care in the slightest abut winning any money. I just loved the game and the thrill of making the call about hitting or staying. I had lost about $500 when my attention was turned to the cocktail waitress that had come up to offer us drinks. I sized her up quickly and probed a bit to reveal a sure-fire cougar. Tracy was her name, 38 years old, divorced twice with only one kid she had at 19. Freckled slightly with just that hint of aging coming on, the makeup hid most of that though. She had a natural knack for getting her tits to fit perfectly into her uniform to show off plenty of cleavage. The most interesting bit I found in her mind was that she was quite frustrated, sexually. She was outgoing but just couldn’t seem to get any often enough and it had been a month since she last had sex. Apparently her vibrator at home was all she could count on regularly. I broadcasted the commands for tonight to Tracy and ordered a cranberry juice/vodka mix. I downed my drink, tipped the dealer and headed off to enjoy a stroll down the strip.

I don’t stop by the little cart stores much, but a little asian girl caught my eye and she was rifling though the novelty sunglasses. I pretended to look for some myself and stood next to her. As she picked up a pair made to look like tits, I joked to her. “So you could say with those that you are always motorboating?”.

It was kind of a lame joke but she laughed a bit, replying. “I guess so, right?”

We chatted a bit and I probed her mind while we did. Her name was Kina and she was short. Only 5′4″ in height. A slim body that you;d expect from most attractive asian girls but with breasts that were meant for a bigger girl. Perky, in fact I could make out her nipples through the thin fabric of her tank top and bikini top she had chosen instead of a bra.

After a few minutes of chatting, I excused myself and sent her the same command as the other three girls as I walked away.

Four would be enough, I thought, for what I had in store. I could always gather more participants on the fly if needed.

Tonight was gong to be fun.

* * *

Around a quarter to 11, I was ready. I had everything I needed for quite an engaging event. As I sat down in the chair I realized that I might not have given a command to make them ignore the fact that three other girls would be showing up at the same time. I shrugged it off and figured I’d just take control sooner rather than later and everything would work itself put from there.

Right on time, there was a knock at the door. I could also hear the confused sounds of four women who thought they were supposed to show up alone. They were talking to each other as if the others were at the wrong room and only they reached the correct one. I decided it was time to intervene.

As I opened the door, I stood face to face with four gorgeous women who had clearly spared no effort making themselves up in their best clubbing dresses for tonight. Julie was wearing a strapless red number that matched her deep red lips. Sasha was in a powder blue top and skirt. Tracy and Kina both picked a little black dress. I noticed Kina’s nipples were perky again through the material of her dress. I would enjoy those later. For now, time to get started.

“Good evening, ladies. I se you’ve made it right on time.” I said to the group. “Why don’t you four come inside so you can all get better acquainted.” I pushed the message mentally as well. If they were going to get agitated before I had them totally subdued, I’d rather it be inside my room than the hallway.

“Take a seat anywhere you’d like.” I told them and they complied. I projected a thought to them as they found their seats. You may not leave this room or scream. You will not call or text anyone about tonight or where you are.

The looks on their faces ranged from confused to annoyed. I spent another moment just taking in what I had lured into my room before starting to address them again.

“Julie, Sasha, Tracy, Kina…” I looked at each one of them as I said their names. “No doubt you are wondering why you are here?”

They nodded in agreement. Tracy decided to speak up. “You… you were the guy from the casino earlier today right?”

“Yes Tracy. I am.” I replied.

“Well how.. I mean what er… why are we up here? Why am I up here. Oh my gosh I don;t like even remember coming up here tonight. It was supposed to be my evening off.”

Th other three began to murmur. i quieted them down by speaking myself first before they had a chance to get on the same page.

“Girls… I can see why you are confused. I will admit that it is all my fault. When I told you all to come here tonight, I never really provided a reason. I was lazy and I should have known better.”

“What do you mean you told us to come here?” Kina blurted out, not loudly though. She was still following the command not to attract attention from outside. “You never told me to come here.”

“Nor me.” said Julie and Sasha together.

I resumed my explanation. “I mean that when, I told you to come here, your sub conscious knew what to do with my prompting. It wasn’t necessary to have an actual conversation about it. But now that you’re all here, we can have some real fun.”

As they all went wide eyed, it was Sasha who broke the silence. “Fun? Mister I don’t like what I think you’re thinking. I am outta here.”

“Fine, leave if you wish.” I said.

She didn’t move from the couch. Her expression turned to shock as she squirmed around a bit in her seat.

“WHAT? Why… what the fuck? Why can;t I stand up?” she asked. The other girls gave standing up a try and found they couldn’t either.

I spoke again. “You cannot move because I commanded you to stay seated. I am planning on lifting that command when I am ready to do so. For now, you will all sit and listen.”

The girls looked a little more terrified now. “Relax for now girls. Tonight will be fun for all. I am not out to hurt anyone. Just to test the power of the human mind, specifically, my mind.”

They said nothing. I was fine with that for now. I began explaining myself to them.

“So I picked four of you to be here tonight to engage in some games I’ve cooked up. Lots of choices for each of you to make. You will be deciding your own fate this evening as well as those of the others. We are going to test the limits of your potential!”

“And what exactly does that mean?” Julie asked. You’ve basically got us prisoners here and your’e talking about us like we are in some sort of science experiment.”

“More like psychological experiment really.” I corrected her. “Now, as you can tell so far, you four don’t really have a choice in the matter. The choice that is available always, is whether I need to force you to participate, or you do it willingly.”

The girls eyes grew wider. A genuine look of fear crept across their faces. I decided now was the time to get started.

“Sasha, I am giving you the honor of making some choices in round one.”

She looked terrified at the thought.

“Don’t worry. This round is all about the other three girls. You get to pick what each of them does.”

Her mood lightened slightly, feeling that somehow she was temporarily in the clear.

“What do I pick for them to do?” she asked me.

“Alright.” I said while looking out at the other three. “Each of these girls is going to perform one of three tasks, each girl gets a different task and you get to pick who does what. Task one, a slow and sensual striptease.” The others looked shocked when I said it, though not entirely surprised. “The second task is to pleasure themselves with a vibrator.” I indicated the vibrator that was standing on the wet-bar in the kitchen. “The final task is getting to satisfy your pussy with their tongue and lips. Choose well Sasha.”

The other girls began to protest so I sent a mental command for them to shut up. “You will perform the task given to you by Sasha. Wiling or not, it will be done.”

Sasha looked up at me again after surveying the girls. “Please don’t make me chose.”

“Since it’s early in the night, I’ll let you avoid the decision by choosing to perform all the tasks yourself.” I said with a smile.

She took a nervous gulp and looked back at the others, all of whom were starting back at her like she was both judge and jury at their trials.

“Umm…” Sasha said after a little while. “Tracy can strip, Kina can use the vibrator.” She cut herself off right then, not wanting to say what Julie would have to do. I did the honor myself.

“That leaves Julie to eat you out, I guess. Well girls, get to it.”

No one moved. I knew it would happen. They all needed nudging. The look of rage on their faces was delightful to watch as they squired trying to move from the seats.

“I guess I should have mentioned that there is no way any of you will be able to move from where you are unless you intend to comply with the rules of the game. Now you can stay there and be all stuck up or you can participate willingly. Just know this girls... I’m eventually going to get bored and force you to perform your tasks, so you might as well enjoy the situation you are in. Not much choice otherwise.

“Why... why are you..... ?” Julie tried to ask through her confusion and fear.

I responded. “Because I can and because I want to be entertained.” I tried to say it soothingly. I may be a pervert, but I meant what I said about not hurting them. I don’t get off on that shit. I might humiliate, never hurt.

After a few moments of silence, Kina stood up and walked over to the table where the vibrator was laying. She took it back to her spot on the sofa and went at it. Another twenty seconds or so and her moans could be heard over the hum of the vibrator. They were subtle moans, nothing obnoxiously loud. The way her head leaned back as she enjoyed the feelings of pleasure the vibrator gave her looked so sensual. Her eyes fluttering between open and closed, like she was trying to decide if it felt better to see or not to see. One hand began to drift to her tit and she started tugging on it. Pinching her nipple through the thin material of her dress.

The other three arched in horror as Kina squirmed about. “She really enjoying it it seems.” I said to the others. “Who will be next?”

Tracy didn’t say a word but stood up. She stood there awkwardly for a bit before slowly starting to dance. While not enjoying herself nearly as much as Kina, her hands did seem to be having some fun as they spent up and down all around her curves. This old cougar hasn’t lost a beat when it comes to moving her body in the sexiest way she knew how. Her shoes came off first, which I expected, followed by that lovely dress. The way she slowly slithered out of it was remarkable. I think Sasha and I were both captivated by Tracy’s skills. Kina couldn’t not have been paying any attention as she was deep in the throws of pleasure herself. Tracy kept on dancing nice and slow after she had disposed of the last of her clothes. I did send her a mental command forbidding to masturbate for now.

I was glad Sasha made the choices she did. Scanning their minds, I knew that Kina and Tracy were the most sexual of the group and would comply easier than others. If I enjoy anything at all, it is watching someone more reserved like Julie succumb to the commands given her and bring out the inner slut in her. Her mind was still bent on staying put. I was not going to blank her mind to make her eat Sasha out, but forcing her body to comply would be interesting for her to experience.

Her eyes locked direct with mine, she was trying to show her rage in her eyes. I decided I’d had enough waiting.

Julie, you will remain completely aware of what is happening, and you will go eat out Sasha to her orgasm.

Julie was never aware of the command I projected at her while I was doing so. Nevertheless, the way her eyes widened when her body started to stand up and move towards Sasha was worth the waiting. I could see her mind desperately trying to fight it.

As Julie knelt down in front of Sasha, Sasha still had her legs crossed and didn’t look like she was ready to open up.

Time to prompt her. Sasha, you will allow Julie to eat you out.

Her legs opened up almost as if I had pushed a button on a remote. Julie was already down on her knees and reached up to pull away Sasha’s thong when those ebony legs opened wide. I moved around to get a better viewing angle. Sasha’s pussy looked tight and well shaved. Her pussy was blocked from my view when Julie went in for the kill. A few seconds later I could hear the hiss in Sasha’s voice as she felt the first waves of pleasure course through her from Julie’s tongue.

Julie’s body didn’t twist around like the other three. She was only obeying my commands now. She was stiff for the most part but her tongue definitely was working its best to satisfy Sasha.

“Ooohh... Oh.... Mmmmmm.....” Sasha moaned as she lay there, helplessly, on the couch. Eyed closed and really starting to enjoy herself. Just like Kina, one hand moved to her tit. Sasha’s other hand was resting on Julie’s head, sometimes giving it a tiny push to try to drive her tongue further into her pussy.

I stepped back and watched the product of round one play out. A red headed cougar dancing naked in my room next to an Asian with a vibrator driving her nuts and a white girl eating out a black one. I leaned against the wet bar and just let them go for about another ten minutes before I decided it was time for a break. But round one needed to end with a bang.

Sasha and Kina, you will both cum..... Now.

The pair of them exploded with pleasure. Caught in the midst of orgasm, the two girls were glowing in their sweat and pleasure as they twisted in their seats. Julie never let up and Tracy kept on going like a wind up doll.

Girls, take a seat again on the couch. Kina turn off the vibrator. Any clothing you removed, you may not pick it up or put it on.

The girls resumed their seats, Kina and Sasha still breathing heavily. Tracy sat with her arms crossed over her tits and legs crossed, as if it mattered that right now my view of her personal areas was an issue. I’m sure I’ll more later on again. Julie sat up and began to wipe off what remained of Sasha’s juice from her mouth onto her arm. I almost prevented her, but thought better of it. I’ll let her have this little bit of dignity for now.

Round one complete, now to really push their limits.

* * *

“Round two.” I told the girls as we were heading along the hallway towards the elevator. They were walking in rhythm behind me, as I had mentally commanded them to do. All four of them were clothed in their skimpy little dresses. Not a one of them was wearing a bra, although I did have them each put on a g string. They carried no purses or ID. I had told them before leaving the room that it would be unnecessary. Among the commands they had in place as we ventured out into the rest of Vegas, was that they could not panic or try and escape. They could not reveal what was really happening. Four pretty little puppets on my strings. I did not, however, specifically bar them from asking me anything.

As we neared the elevator, Julie pipped up. “Where exactly are we going now?” She seemed frightened.

“Don’t be scared Julie. I’ve already promised I’m not hurting you at all. Tonight is about fun and games. As for where we are going, a night club I discovered my last time in this city.”

We got on the elevator together and headed down to the lobby. Once the doors had closed, sent out a command to all the girls cum now! hard, no noise

The four of them screamed out in silence, bodies writhing around. Kina and Sasha were nearest myself and had cling on tight to my clothes to avoid falling down. Julie had slumped to the floor, eyes tightly shut while Tracy had managed to brace herself in a corner of the elevator. Their facial expressions were priceless. The only noise was their heavy breathing during the orgasm. I released them from their silence once I could tell they were calm.

“Hopefully that was nice and relaxing for you all.” I said as they adjusted themselves. “I would hate to think you’re here only for my own pleasure. I want you all to get something out of tonight as well.”

“That was crazy” Tracy said, still a bit short of breath. The others nodded in agreement.

Thirty seconds later, the elevator door opened and we walked out onto the casino floor. I projected a field around the five of us so that no one would pay any attention to what I was about to tell the girls.

“So what’s happening next, girls, is you are going to use some of the talents you demonstrated upstairs in a more productive capacity.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” Asked Kina.

“You all have excellent, sexy bodies.” I answered. “Now we will see just how smart you can be with those bodies.”

As we stepped out into the warm Vegas air that night, I took down the mental field and told the valet to hail us a limo. We waited about ten minutes before one arrived. I made a point of discussing our destination with the driver after the girls were in the back and the door was closed. I just really didn’t feel like they needed to know where we were going yet. I got into the back of the limo and made sure that the window to the drivers seat was closed.

“Ladies, I have a bonus round to offer.” I said, coming up with the idea on the spot. “One of you can avoid participating in the next roundly taking my bonus challenge.”

“What does that involve?” Asked Tracy with a huge amount of sarcasm in her voice.

“Here’s the deal. Our limo driver is a younger guy. I think it caught him looking at one or two of your asses when you all got in here. He does have such a crazy schedule driving around all hours of the night. If one of you volunteers to show him some appreciation, I will let that girl sit out the next game.”

“What do you mean by appreciation?” Sasha asked.

“Yeah, what’s it involve?” Julie chimed in. I could tell these two were eager to find out about how to avoid humiliation like the last round. They were the only girls who interacted sexually with each other so far.

“Simple, at the end of our ride, the driver gets you to himself for half an hour. However he likes it.” I smiled as I said the last bit. I wanted it to sink in that, as humiliating as it might be, it would be the least embarrassing option.

The four girls had a downcast look on their faces, knowing now that it was either volunteer for this, or play round two.

Tracy, the red haired cougar, sat up in her chair. “Il do it. As long as you promise I get to skip whatever round two is.” She was trying to be very matter of fact as she spoke.

“Hahaha. Tracy, you have a deal. Tracy cum now. She sunk deep into her cushioned seat as the moans escaped her lips for the next minute of her mind bending orgasm.

After the composed herself again, I gave my instructions to her. “Listen the Tracy, you are exempt from round two of our little games, as long as you fill your promise. The driver will get you for half an hour, to himself in this limo. You will do anything he asks you to do to him or yourself and you will take pleasure in it. Once the half hour is over and he has closed the door again. You will immediately fall asleep here on the floor of this limo, waking up only when I command you to. Understand?” I spoke this out loud, but the words carried the mental commands all the same.

Tracy nodded.

A few minutes later, we had arrived at our destination. All four girls were sitting far from the door as I commanded them to do so they could not see where we were just yet. I stepped out of the limo and spoke quickly to the driver, then had Julie, Sasha and Kina exit the limo. The driver got into the back and I closed the door behind him.

We had arrived at a strip club I’d been to a few times before. Always a good experience each time. We bypassed the bouncers and made our way to the private table that had been cleared for me. I motioned for the girls to sit and watch for a bit.

The atmosphere was typical strip club stuff. Low lights, lots of sexy girls dressed all slutty in bikinis or less gyrating about for their cash. I loved it. One of the strippers, a tan girl with medium sized tits approached me. I knew this was the one I had asked for to help me get the girls ready for the next round. I gave her a mental command to kneel in front of me and play with her nipples as she spoke.

“Welcome sir.” She said in a breathy voice. “Are these the girls you said would be helping us out tonight?”

I reached out to brush my finger under her soft little chin. “Yes.” I said. “I will dismiss them to the back in a minute.” At my mental command. One of the stripper’s hands went south to play with her pussy.

“Girls.” I addressed the three who remained. “Round two begins soon. The rules are simple. This slut here, whatever her name is, is going to take you into the back to get some skimpy costumes. You will then work the floor, servicing the customers. Charge for your dances according to what this one...” I lifted the kneeling stripper’s chin up a bit. “...Tells you to charge. Simply put, the one of you that earns the most money over the next hour and a half will win round two. The prize is immunity from round three. Not immunity like what Tracy is getting. I mean you really won’t need to do anything next round while the other three participate.”

I watched the reaction in their eyes as I told them what to do. They were wide with shock. They all thought something worse was in store, which is what I had led them to believe. I panned their minds and they were all thinking that Tracy got the raw end of the deal. I smiled back and said nothing.

Looking back down at the stripper who had been fingering herself this while time, I asked her. “What’s your name?”

“Sugar.” She answered, giving her stage name.

“Ok, Sugar tits.” I spoke back. “Take these three into the back and get them ready to work.” The girls went to the back as I sat and was ready to let the fun begin again.

The girls were back on the floor about ten minutes later, dressed in practically nothing. I could tell that they were nervous about this round. It took several minutes until they seemed like they were ready to approach the patrons. As they began to shamble onto the main floor, I sent a quick mental note to the three girls Be nice and slutty to the dear guests now, girls. You’re time is ticking and there is money to be made, or you can take your chances in round three. With that final note, the girls changed their shamble to a strut and they were off.

The next hour and a half was quite interesting. Julie, Kina, and Sasha made quite a show of themselves. Having the largest breasts of the three gave Julie the advantage in attracting many of the men in the audience, although Kina seemed to be able to talk dirtier than the others. I think where Sasha had the up on the other two was in her shapely legs. I could see finger after finger trying to caress her long legs from the audience. After some time, the girls got into the groove and could see each of them taking a guy to the back rooms for a private dance at one point or another.

I got to watch Julie take the main stage shortly before their time was up. she walked around the pole, making lustful eye contact with each of the hooting men who had front row seats. As she danced for them, I probed her mind and could tell that, in spite of her situation, there was a part of her enjoying herself. It was paying off as she was getting singles offered to her left and right. She knelt down and was playing with her nipples in front of a guy who had given her a $10. The way she pouted her lips at the men who paid for it was very sexy, to say the least.

Kina was working the floor while Julie was on stage (Sasha appeared to be in the back room for a private dance). Kina’s moves were incredible. She had been with the same guy for a few songs now and now the dude was caressing her ass as she shook her tits in his face. She was dry humping this guy with intensity as he ran a hand through her long, black hair.

As Julie’s time on stage ended, I put out a command to the girls Finish up what dance you are on and return. Time is up, ladies. After about ten minutes I had the girls sitting again at my table. They were still in their stripper outfits as I did not want them back in their little black dresses quite yet. The girl who had escorted the three into the back earlier was back again and I had her count out each pile of cash the girls had made. I did not let her speak the amounts just yet though.

“Sugar tits.” I called her again. “Before we fins out the winner, I could go for a dance from you right now.”

Sugar tits smiled and made busy with her best lap dance. After about ten minutes, I decided to dismiss her, after pulling the cash amounts from her head.

I tuned to the three girls, they looked pretty eager to hear who won. “I’ll tell you who won when we get back in the car.”

“Can we get our clothes on now then?” asked Kina.

“I had your dresses moved back to the limo while you were dancing. You can put them on in there.”

The girls looked puzzled at this one, but shook that off quickly and made to stand up. I spoke up again. “Those outfits you have on now, we won’t need them anymore. Leave those here on these chairs and we can go.”

Their eyes went wide.

“You want us to—.” Sahsa was about to ask before I cut her off.

“Yes, I do. You can do it yourselves or I can give you a little mental push. If I help you though, you will be walking to the limo in slow motion.” I smiled a little at that.

They undressed and we exited the strip club. i gave them a mental push not to cover themselves up at all as we left. I had sent a mental command to the limo driver just a few minutes prior to move the limo to the far end of the lot. It was exciting to watch the girls strut out of the club, completely naked and walk the length of the lot to the limo. A few patrons of the club were arriving at the time and got to ogle the girls as they passed by. Once inside, they put their dresses on right away and I made a point to wake up Tracy. We were off back to the hotel soon enough.

“Well my sexy ladies, i am happy to say that Sasha was the big winner of round two!” I watched her breathe a sigh of relief. The others looked not so relieved.

“So.” Tracy pipped up. “What exactly is round three gonna be all about?”

The others nodded alongside her. Understandably, Sasha seemed only interested in as much as wanting to know if she really dodged any bullets.

“Listen carefully now, sweeties.” I began. “Round three is gonna be quite fun. My mental gift tells me that in the various bars, lounges and clubs in our hotel there are plenty of attractive looking married couples here for the weekend. For the rest of the night, your task is to seek out those couples and have some fun with them back in the suite. Sasha will be in charge of awarding points to each of you as you bring back people to the room. Bringing back a married man will get you one point. Him and his wife will be two points and just the wife is three points. Once you have brought someone back into this room you must make them reach orgasm to get your points. Also, until they cum, you are at their mercy. You will do anything they want and allow them do do as they please to you. If they decide to leave and they did not cum, or if you don’t get both people of a married couple to orgasm and they leave, you get no points for that one. Any questions?”

Julie, Kina and Tracy all watched with wide eyes. Sasha’s weren’t so wide and I could sense the relief in her that she had escaped this one. I made sure all the girls were dressed back in their original outfits before we exited the limo and we headed back up to my suite.

“How long do we have?” Julie asked.

Checking my phone, it was already 1:30am. “Until the sun rises my dears.”

The girls bolted from the room. All three of them had finally gotten the hang of my little games. I smiled at the thought. They have no idea what will happen to the losers of this round, but they knew better now than to think they could relax n this one. I still needed to think of how to fit Sasha in since she got a pass this time.

Knowing they would not be back for at least 10-15 minutes, I ordered Sasha to strip. Her beautiful ebony skin was so smooth and soft. I gave her a mental nudge to stand in front of me, arms at her side. Her body obliged. I reached up and gave her left nipple a soft pinch. Then a firmer pinch until I could see her react to the pain in her eyes. A slight short exhale of breath came out and I let go right after that.

“Sasha.” I started. “Go sit over in that lounge chair. It will give you the best view of the room when the girls return.” She complied.

“Pick one.” I told her.

She looked confused. “What?”

“Pick Julie, Kina or Tracy.”

“For what?”

“Just pick.” I said, no mental push, just a firm voice to get the point across.

“Hmm…” she muttered. “Kina, I guess.” Her voice trailed off a bit as she made her choice.

“Good choice.” i replied. “I think she has some potential to win this round. We shall see anyways. So I’m going to give you a little something now. Anytime Kina brings up someone or a couple and services them, you will feel what she feels.”

I gave a moment to let her eyes widen.

“I think you get the gist. If she takes a cock in her mouth, your mouth will open wide and you will feel the cock there too. If her pussy or ass is penetrated, so to will you feel it. Only for Kina though, since you chose her.”

Sasha looked terrified at the thought.

“You will remain here to watch all the girls, you are scorekeeper after all.” I told her. “Fear not, no one except myself and the other three will see or hear you. Our guests will not notice you. I have seen to that.”

With that last sentence, I turned and went to my bedroom. I was tired and could use an hour or so of sleep.

I awoke about 90 minutes later to the sound of Kina and Sasha crying out in pain. I went into the main room and saw Kina on all fours eating out a woman’s pussy while her husband was fucking Kina’s asshole. Clearly this guy was hung as the cries from Kina came between her tongue lashing the clit of this guy’s wife. Prodding their minds, she had already come a fe minutes ago, such a horny little thing, and the guy was getting close. I knew he planned to blow his load in Kina’s ass. Sasha, it seemed, feared for the same.

When he came both Kina and Sasha screamed again. Kina stopped eating out the wife as her obligation to serve them was lifted by him cumming. The pair got up and dressed, letting Kina lay on the floor as she recovered from the pounding. As the pair made to leave, I noticed Julie had been in the room to. She was quietly sucking off some guy in the corner. Her tits were hanging out, bouncing slightly as she moved her lips up and down his shaft.

Watching Julie gave me an idea. “Hold on” I said to the married couple that had fucked Kina. They stopped in their tracks, waiting for what I would say next.

“Come here and on your knees.” I said to the wife.

Kneeling in front of me, eyes looking up at mine, she was in a sort of daze whist obeying my commands. I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. “You can go when you’ve swallowed all I give you.”

Without taking her eyes off mine, she took my cock in her mouth and sucked away.

Turning my gaze to the hubby, I aske him “How often does she suck you off?”

“Almost never, once in a blue moon.” was his response.

I looked back down at the wife. “You’ll suck him when he wants it. You’ll swallow if he tells you.”

Her eyes gave no hint of comprehension, but I knew the message would stick. I finished in her mouth, zipped up and sent them on their way.

By then, Kina and Julie were both on their way out to find more guests to invite up.

I tuned to Sasha “What’s the score so far?”

Her breathing normal again, she replied “Julie has six. Kina has four, and Tracy has two.”

The clock read 3AM. Plenty more time to rack up points.

Over the next few hours, the girls brought back all sorts of guests. Julie mostly seemed to be just bring back guys to suck off quickly and move on. Kina mostly couple but a few solo guys. Tracy was the only one to bring back just a woman a few times. Those were fun to watch. Each time a couple came in, I gave the same commands to them as the first one. Though I didn’t sample any more of the wives. As the sun began to rise I decide that it was quitting time. The girls who were not already in the room retuned alone. Julie has just swallowed another load when the first rays of light showed up. Since the guy had cum already, I sent a mental note to Sasha that that last one of Julie’s would count.

The girls all sat down o the couch opposite me. I had them all naked for this one to help create a little more tension as Sasha was about to tell me the scores.

“Kina got twenty two. Julie got thirty. Tracy got twenty five.” Sasha spoke clearly. Some part of her was afraid of punishment if she spoke incorrectly.

“Very good, thank you Sasha. Well done all of you.” I said as I sat up a bit straighter. “So we have winner in Julie. Good girl. How does it feel?”

“I feel like a total slut.” she didn’t want to look me in the eye, but couldn’t resist.”

“So the other girls were nto slutty enough, i see.” I said back, expecting no real answer. “Now the question is…. what to do with all of you. I have had a fun night last night. But now is the time for the prizes.” My grin got bigger as their apprehension intensified.

“Sasha” I addressed her. “You were my good little scorekeeper last night. I am letting you go. I promise there will be no strings attached. But the moment you leave this room, you will forget everything that happened last night. You remember nothing of me of what you did or was done to you.” I cut my speech off there, wanting to see what she would do. Predictably, she got dressed and left in a hurry, leaving her panties and bra as I secretly commanded her to do.

I turned my attention to Julie. “Our winner of the final round. Julie, your prize is something much more interesting. Stand up and face the mirror.” She complied and stood naked in front of the full length mirror on the wall. The other two girls watching with curiosity.

“Close your eyes.” I told her. She closed them and I went to work on her body.

“Open” I said and she gasped when she saw the mirror again.

Her hair was a more platinum blonde, her breasts larger and firmer with no sag. I made her nipples stick out longer. Her lips puffed slightly. Her ass toned and firm. Her skin was flawless. No hair would ever grow under her arms or around her vagina again. Nothing looked artificial and she was still clearly the same Julie that she had always been. Just her body touched up and reformed into the ideal wet dream of every man who ever lived.

“Julie…” I said to her. “Your mind is intact. I am only changing your body. You will find though that the sensitivity of your nipples, vagina and anus have increased.” I walked to the side of her and gave her nipple a firm pinch. Her mind raced with pleasure as she let out a soft moan.

“Your voice will be a bit more high pitched now to fall in line with your new body. As for what happens next. You’ll forget, same as Sasha. But you will know your body is now built for sex. All your holes designed to accommodate a man wherever he should like to penetrate you. You are welcome to leave now if you like.”

Just like Sasha, Julie didn’t say a word and dressed and left right away. Her dress was now a bit tight for her.

“Tracy, for you who came in second place, I give you the gift of submissiveness and arousal. From now on. When a man should cause you even the slightest level of arousal, that feeling will multiply and you will be just as submissive to him as you were last night. Your only release will be his cum. You can dress and leave now, if you wish, forgetting just like the others.”

She left without hesitation.

“Kina.” I said. “You lost last night. What a shame. You have your work cut out for you and you’ll improve for sure. There is a limo waiting outside, it wall take you back to your apartment after you stop by your new job.”

“New job?” Kina was puzzled.

“Yes indeed, at the strip club we went to last night. They could use a piece of ass like you. You will work there and strive to be the best stripper you can. Use the stage name ‘Kandy’ when your’e working.”

“I… I can’t work there forever. Will I?” a tear ran down her cheek.

“No more tears, you will get fully into your new slutty character when your’e on the job. As for how long you’ll be there. Who can say? Oh yes, I can. You’ll be there for at least two years. When I feel like it, I will pay you a visit. We might just play another game like this again with some new friends. Maybe you will get one of the other prizes next time.”