The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Veronica

By Topper

It started out like all other hunting trips. I was headed for my place in Northern Wisconsin just south of Superior. It was the end of October and the weather was damp and cold with occasional mist every so often. As I pull off the highway I stop for fuel and coffee in Solon Springs. I been driving for almost six hours and night was fast approaching. As I left the station I preceded west towards my cabin in the direction of Chaffey nowhere. The road I turn on is off county A all forest with no houses for miles each direction. Since it’s been misting all day the gravel was a little slippery. Fog was forming as the colder air was mixing with the ground temperature. Up ahead were flashing tail lights of a car to the side of the road. I drove along side of it and notice one person inside but couldn’t tell who was in it because the windows were all steam up. The front of the car was destroyed by a deer which was sticking out of the grill. I stop and back up behind the car and turn on my strobes.

I open my door and proceeded to walk towards the driver side when the door opens and out steps a girl. She was shaking from being cold and the accident. As I look into the car I notice the air bag went off and ask her if she was okay. No I’m not her reply in an accent I’m cold and my head hurts. I help her to my truck and into the passenger seat as I walk around to get in. Once in my truck I offer her some coffee and ask her name. She replies Veronica and then I introduce myself. She then went on to explain what happen crying; and how she sat here for about two hours until I’d shown up. She said she tried her cell but it wouldn’t work.

As I was listening I couldn’t help thinking that I knew her. She looks so familiar and with that accent from Eastern Europe. I told her cell phones really don’t work well out here but I’ll try mind. I dial the local sheriff department and had gotten through. I was talking to the operator giving instructions were we where. Then I handed the phone to Veronica as she gave them more information. Veronica asks if I was staying with her as she waited for the deputy to show up. Yes, as she handed me back my phone. The operator wanted my name and driver license number so she‘d know who was with Veronica. I also told the operator to send a tow truck because the car was not drivable. I hung up and told Veronica we could be here for awhile.

She apologizes for keeping me here with her but I told her not to worry. I was just driving to my cabin to open it and get it ready. I ask her what she was doing on this road. Veronica said that when she stopped for instructions she wanted highway 35 the gentleman told her to take a right out of the station and then a left at the county highway. I laugh and told her that the road she was looking for was about fifteen miles further west into Chaffey. I then ask her where she was going. She was on her way to Minneapolis for a car show. Oh! I ask. I’m a model and do shows through out the world. There was a car show and she was supposed to be in it tomorrow. We talk some more about me and her. I found out she was from California and that she left Duluth’s car show when the accident happens. You know you could have just stay on Hwy 53 south to Eau Clair than into Minnesota.

About forty minutes later a deputy show up and we both went to meet him. I gave Veronica my jacket to wear as the temp drop to around thirty-five. After walking around her car they both went inside his car to fill out the report. About that time the tow truck show up and started the process of hooking up the car. I help him remove the doe from the grill and drag it into the woods. When the car was hook up the deputy and Veronica came out. The tow truck driver was going to tow it to a Dealer in Duluth because it was a rental. The driver then asks Veronica if she needed a ride. Veronica looks at me, smiles saying that she already had a ride. Well he left and the deputy gave both of us his business card and was off. Veronica was already in my truck when I walk back to it wondering why she said that I was driving her.

When I got in the truck I started the engine and looked at Veronica and said so; you had a ride. Well I feel safer with you then those two. So now what I ask? Veronica smile and asked where’s the closest hotel. About thirty miles back that way I pointed. Do you mine as she’s smiles? No, I guess not. So I turned the truck around and headed back towards Solon Springs. As we drove I ask her what kind of modeling you do. She said just about every thing. Right now, the car shows are what’s hot. They pay pretty well. She then made the comment about how she had to be in Minneapolis by noon tomorrow. She starts at one and works to five, and on Sunday she starts at noon to three. We arrive at the hotel and went inside and found out there were no rooms available. Veronica looks at me and said now what. I talk to the clerk and had her check the hotels in the near by towns but they were all book to. I forgot about the harvest fest they were having this weekend. Veronica sat down and tears ran down her cheeks.

What I was about to do meant no hunting for me but I’m a softy at heart. My mom raised me to help people and Veronica needed help. I knelt down in front of her grab her hand and said if you want my cabin has three bedrooms its clean and you can spend the night. In the mourning will check with the rental company and then I will drive you to where you have to go. A smile crosses her face as she said yes and gave me a hug. She stood up and we walk out to my truck. Once in my truck I ask her if she was hungry because I sure was. Yes I’m starving she reply. Good I know a nice restaurant on a lake that has great Italian food. So off we went.

We drove back west towards Chaffey and the little restaurant that was hidden in the woods. We talk about every thing but mostly about her. I was right she did come from Europe, Czechoslovakia. She was born on a farm. How she left to become a model. Then she came to United States. As I kept looking at her I felt that I knew her. Veronica claims I didn’t because she would have remembered a gentleman like me. We went on and by the time we hit Chaffey and the restaurant I was drooling over her. While we were driving she was brushing her hair and applying lip stick to herself. We park and I help her out of the truck. She removes my oversize jacket and spun around saying you like? My mouth opens as I took in the site in front of me. Veronica was gorgeous; she had a body that was perfect. She filled her jeans perfect. She had an ass that begged to be kiss with a set of breast that where huge. Her long brown hair and brown eyes top it off. She then hooks her arm in mind and leads me to the restaurant. Need less to say by the time we hit the door I was hard.

The place was pack and it would be awhile for a table. We sat at the bar and I order a Brandy Manhattan and Veronica a glass of wine. We talk and she asks more about me. I told her I was fifty-two with lots of time on my hands. I went on to tell her how I made my money and was now set for life. I can travel and go where I want. I have condos in all the right places and on an average spend about a month at each one. I make my home in southern Wisconsin on a lake name Waubeesee. I have millions and spoil my nephews and nieces. A smile cross her lips as a chilled ran through me when she looks me in the eyes with her brown eyes. We were at the bar for about forty-five minutes a couple drinks when our table was ready.

I follow her to the table and couldn’t help but stair at her body. It was perfect and every man and woman in the place was looking her over. I held out her chair and when she sat down I notice that she looking at my groin and had seen my erection. She raised her head smiling and said thank you. As I sat down I felt embarrass that she saw me that way. We order our meals and talk some more. Over dinner I found out she was single and couldn’t fine the right person. Every one she dated was after one thing only. I ask stupidly what that was when she replies to get into my pants. I blush ten shades of red when she took my hand in hers and with her finger scratch my palm while looking into my eyes asking, is that what you want to do. Noooo I stutter I…… was just curious. The waitress came and I paid the bill as Veronica excuse herself to the women’s room.

When she rejoined me at the table I notice her perfume and it sent a shock wave to my penis which was hard and made it jump. Would you like one more cocktail I ask? Sure and we went to the bar. We sat at a table and talk some more as we listen to the music. People were dancing and we were watching them when she stood took my hand and led me to the dance floor. We dance a few songs and as we walk back to the table we both decided to leave.

Once in the truck and back on the road we headed for the cabin. The perfume was more intense. It made me dizzy and kept me hard as I drove. The conversation between us was mostly her talking and me listening. She reach over for my hand and held it as she commented that she enjoy the dinner and the evening. She was glad that it was me who rescue her. I laugh and said no big deal. Oh yes it was she said. You’re my prince in shinning armor as she squeezes my hand. It was more small talk and then she asked how come a guy like you isn’t married. I told her that I dated some but found know one I really like. When I did enter a relationship the only thing they were interested in was my money and wonder why I spend so much on my nieces and nephews. I was afraid that all they care about was my money and not me.

I pull into the driveway of the cabin and help her out of the truck. She stumbles and I wrap my arms around her to steady her when she kisses my cheek. I help her inside the cabin and turn the lights on. I turn the thermostat up and the furnace kick in. I went back outside and grab her luggage and brought it in to her room. The place wasn’t bad at all; you see I pay someone to keep it clean and cut the grass. She made the comment about the fireplace and asks if I get a fire going. As I was getting it ready she asks if she could use the shower. While she was showering I started the fire and finish bringing in the groceries and my bags. When I was done she was in her bedroom and I yell that I was going to take a shower. I shave; brush my teeth and the usual stuff a guy does. After my shower I put on sweats and a tee shirt.

I went back in the living room and put more wood on the fire and turn on the television. Thank god for satellite. I pour myself a drink and yell to Veronica if she wanted one. Yes the same as you. As I finish making the drinks the door to her bedroom opens and I look up. It looked like Veronica had just step out of a magazine. She wore a dark blue nightie that just barely covers her ass. Her long shapely muscular legs were supported by open toe shoes with six inch spikes. Her feet looked sexy, her toenails the same color as her nightie. I follow her legs back up to her breast were her nipples were poking through the material attempting to rip the material, looking further up to her beautiful face I saw those lips. The lips most men dream of. Veronica wore little make up as her long brown hair flow over her shoulders and down her back as she spun around smiling asking if I like.

She walks towards me like a model one foot in front of the other as she reaches me. She took a drink look me in the eye and said softly, you didn’t answer my question. I finally found my voice and in a high squeal said I now know whoooo ……yyyyy.ou…..are. Your Veronica Zeeee…….ma…… when she put a finger to my lips and said sssh. You didn’t answer my question. Do you like? Yes I like. She handed me my drink and bump my glass and said thank you. We both took a sip and then she took my hand and led me to the couch. I sat on the end and she sat next to me pulling the blanket over us. We went through the channels and settle on an old Dracula movie. I got up to add more wood to the fireplace and make some more drinks. Turn the lights off requested Veronica. I then join her back on the couch. It was so romantic; the glow from the fire and the light from the television. During the movie we talk some more with her head on my shoulder when Dracula was starring into the actresses eyes trying to hypnotize her, I laugh. Like that can really happen. Veronica said were she came from a lot of the old gypsies could hypnotize people. Well I wouldn’t fall for that garbage. Veronica kisses my cheek turns my head as she kisses me. When the kiss ended I needed to breathe. My hearts was beating a mile a minute when we kiss again. This time she reaches over and places her right hand on my penis. I jump as she close her fist and slowly stroke me through my sweats.

Her tongue was dancing in my mouth as I reach out with my right hand and place it on her ass. It felt wonderful. With her left hand she reaches behind my head and lowers my head toward her breasts that were now exposed. Veronica then places it between them and forces it burying my head as it surrounded by flesh. I can’t breathe any air only her perfume as it consumes me. Veronica is moaning as her hand now slips under my sweats and takes control of my penis. I can feel her finger as it slides over the tip smearing my precum around. Playing with the head and just underneath the head. She pulls back my head as I gasp for air only shoving her left nipple into my mouth forcing my face into her breast and again cutting off my air supply. All I can hear is her moaning and whispers how good she feels. I almost black out when my head is pull back and her right nipple is in my mouth. Again I cannot breath. The tip of my penis is starting to burn as Veronica keeps her assault on it.

Just before I lose conscious she pulls my head back and leans in to kiss me. Her tongue dominating mine as she takes her hand off my penis and pulls my sweats down and around so that the elastic is behind my ball sack. Her hand is back on my penis as she manipulates it. I felt the urge in by balls as must of Veronica because she rings the bottom of my penis to stop it. All the while her tongue continues to pleasure my tongue. She pulls away as I catch my breath when she lowers her head and takes the tip of my penis in her mouth. I was no match for her. My mind was in turmoil as she worked my little head with her mouth. Her tongue swirl around the tip as she force it into the slit. I squeeze her ass cheek and moan oh…..god. God has nothing to do with this she said as she sank her mouth all the way down and with her teeth scrape it on the way up. Veronica kept me on the edge of cuming but would not let me release. This Porn Star was doing things to me that had me in euphoria. She then raises her head and kisses me hard. Breaking the kiss she forces me to the floor, on my knees as she maneuvers herself into sitting position with her legs on each side of me never breaking our eye contact. Her hand lifts her nightie and she lowers her eyes as I follow them. There in front of me was her pussy. The lips were moist and puffy. Her pubic hair was trim in the shape of a heart. The fragrance of her reaching me sends my erect penis into overdrive.

She than takes her finger and plays with her clit as I grab my dick and started to stroke myself. Stop that she yells and remove your hand from it. It belongs to me now. I do as told as I watch her finger herself. She pulls her finger out and its cover in her juice as she tells me to open my mouth and slides it in. I close my lips around her finger as she pulls it out. Her nectar sweet as honey as it made my dick dance more. I watch as her hand went back to her pussy only this time her finger was curl and she move it back and forth calling me to it. I lower my head and kiss her lips as my tongue slid in. I lick and suck up her juices as she moved around my face fucking my tongue with her pussy. Her moans were louder as she now places her thighs around my head locking her heels behind me.

Look at me she commanded as our eyes met she told me to suck her clit. Her eyes boring into me as she rode my face harder. Her hands now on my head as she force more of my face into her. By doing so she cut off my air as she’d force me more into her. Her thighs were now crushing my skull as she tilted her hips bending my neck back so that now my tongue was back in her pussy and my nose rubbing her clit. She bore down with her legs crushing my skull as her eyes grew in size as I kept contact with them. Yes! Yes! Oh My God!! I’m Goanna Cum!! My lungs were burning as I felt my nose being smash to the braking point. The pressure around my head and ears was like a vise be turn in. Yes! Yes! O…..h! Yeah! As she flooded my mouth with her juice. It was more than I could swallow as it pour out of her and over my face and up my nose. There were bright lights and a burning in my lungs as I black out.

I came to and was still kneeling with my face still in her pussy and her legs still around my head. She was petting my hair like a dog talking to me telling me how good I was. I try to pull out but she wouldn’t let me. As she grind herself on my face again. I’m not done yet. I lick again and it didn’t take long for her second orgasm. Which was worst then the first. I black out again but this time when I woke I was on the floor. My head felt like I was hit by a prize fighter. I could hardly breathe as my nose was filled with her cum and my face was coated in her fluids that were drying. She look down at me and laugh saying I look a mess and than she apologize. I stood on wobbly legs and sat next to her as she kiss me and lick her juices off of me. We then sat cuddle together as she told me that I was the first to ever give her that great of an orgasm. My penis jumps at those words as I was still hard.

After awhile I got up to place more wood on the fire and make a couple more drinks. As I walked back to the couch I was dizzy and had a hard time focusing and just manage to make it back. I look at her at ask what was happening as the room was now spinning. She helped me back on the sofa and whisper in my ear that she drugged me. I try to get up when she just lean into me forcing me back down. I look at her and ask why and how? Veronica said the how was easy. Her natural fluids contain a chemical that makes men grave it. However if I give to much it gets into their blood stream and acts like a tranquilizer . And I made sure to give you plenty. The why, well lets just say you’re too good of a catch to let go. Maybe you shouldn’t have stop to help me. To late now, you belong to me now and believe me I won’t let you go. You can’t do this to me! Oh yes I can, watch and see. Remember what I said about gypsies. I know their secrets.

She stood in front of me and removed my shirt and sweats. I watch as she place more wood on the fire and shut off the television. She than stood in front of me and began to dance and strip. She proceeded to tease me my turning around and rubbing her ass all over my face as she went to work on my penis again. Her fingers were magic as she fondles my balls. She wiggle her ass hole on to my nose forcing it in and then pinching it with her sphincter muscle pushing my head back against the couch. Cutting off my air supply as I was force to breathe through my mouth which was now under her pussy again. My tongue, now inside her pussy licking her as I breathe. Lowering her body she engulfs my penis in her mouth. Again her teeth scratching my penis up and down, her tongue working its magic. I was just about to pass out when she flooded my mouth again with her fluids. She rises up and pulls off my tongue and nose as I gasp for breath.

Veronica turns around and climbs on top me straddling me while wrapping her arms around my head. Again her tongue is in my mouth as she grinds herself against my penis. She rises and reaches behind her to line my penis with her opening and lowers herself. Slowly sliding all the way down. It’s warm and tight as she just sits on me starring into my eyes. My head was spinning and my little head was baking in her warmth. Soon the muscles of her pussy begin to flex. She tightens them and then relaxes them. Over and over she works my penis as she whispers to me. Her eyes passing through mine reaching into my mine. All I hear is her voice and the feelings on my penis as my balls beg to be release. My eyes were loosing the battle as I try to keep them open. But the more Veronica talks the more she made sense. Yes maybe if I close them for a little while the spinning would stop. But what would happen. I knew in my mind what might happen to me but at the same time I also knew that the spinning would stop.

Close your eyes for me and let me take you further. Every time she said close my eyes she would squeeze my penis. Soon my eyes were slits and I could hardly focus when she whisper in my ear close them and sleep. My eyes shut and the spinning stops. Veronica whisper softly in my ear. I must listen and obey. Listen and obey. Repeat it for me? Listen and obey I said. You find me very attractive and intelligent. I’m the one you been searching for all these years. You crave my sent and never want to be without it. My pussy and ass our burn into your memory as the most perfect in the world. My breasts drive you insane with passion as your blood boils to hold and suck them. You love my long and powerful legs wrap around you as they squeeze you into submission. Knowing the power they have over you. You want to please and make me happy. You will worship me like the Queen I am. I’ll be your Mistress and you my husband. When you cum the first time tonight inside me it will be the most intense of your life. But when you cum the second time you will want to marry me. The third time I take your seed you will become meek and mile, your will gone as you become further under my control. The fourth time you cum will be in my mouth as I drain you completely of your will. Afterwards you will fall into a deep sleep and remember my orders. You will awake and be thirsty for my nectar as you wake me with your tongue. After I feed you my nectar you will ask me to marry you. You will always be in love with me and no matter what I do to you; you will fine it in your heart to forgive me. When ever I feed you my pussy juice you will fall deeper in love with me. As a matter of fact you will realize you need my juice to survive every day. You will come with me on road trips so you can be with me. For with out me you will be lost.

Then Veronica spoke a language that was foreign as her words burn into my brain. My blood was boiling with desire for her as my penis burn inside of her. Slowly I repeated every thing back to her as it was committed to memory. Her lips found mine as we kiss in my sleep sealing the deal. Than she program me to forget what happen earlier on how I drug her. When I awake I will think I must have fallen asleep watching television. Slowly I open my eyes looking at Veronica as my head was in her lap. Hi sleepy head she said as I rose up. Sorry for falling asleep. No problem she said as we kiss.

As we were kissing Veronica swung her leg over me and sat in my lap. Ohhh!!! Someone’s horny as she ground on my hard penis. We were still kissing as I felt her reach for my penis and hold it up as she lowers herself. She took me all the way as her warmth cause my penis to burn. She broke the kiss and whisper you feel really good in me as she slowly move up and down on me swiveling when she hit bottom. I was on the verge of cuming when she settles down and squeezes my now very sensitive penis. Not yet, just a little longer please. Tell me stevie did you ever do a Porn Star before? Noooo, Ahhhhhh as my balls began to hurt, my penis burning within her pussy as she destroys it with her muscles. It felt like she was reshaping it. Looking into my eyes she asked what I want. I beg her please it hurts too much. Just a little longer I promise. It will be the best as she twisted her hips pulling on my penis as if to tear it off. And then I felt her orgasm hit she rose up to the top of my penis and slam down hard her muscles spasm; milking my dick as I shot my first blast up and in. She was wild as she milk and milk, blast after blast I release into her. My eyes rolling back into my head as I scream in pain and pleasure.

I try to push her off as she continues to milk me. I pass out from the pain as my mine was overwork. So much pleasure yet so much pain. When I came to Veronica was sucking my penis. I was hard again and try to push her off of me, but I was too weak. Her teeth were scraping my dick raw as it burn and I lost the battle. I was hard again when she stood, grabs it and pulls me up and into the bedroom. She pushes me down and is on top of me kissing my lips as I sink into her again. She puts me into a grapevine and stretches my legs as she moves up and down on me. My hands reach for her hips to push her off but I’m no challenge for her as she is now dominating me. Soon I can feel the need again when she flips us over keeping me inside her locking her legs around me her heels digging into my ass. Veronica was moaning as her hands soon join her heels on my ass and force me with all her strength into her as far as I could go until I hit something with the head of my penis. She slams her hips up and drives my penis deeper. I’m now in her cervix which traps my heads in it. The pressure was too much. I cum and soon she follows as my seed erupts into her. I can’t move as she controls the movement.

After eternity she loosens her grip as my crushed, soften, sore penis slips out of her. I stare into her eyes as I’m falling in love with this girl. We cuddle not saying a word spooning with my arms around her thinking. I was thinking how much I enjoy her company and how wonderful she made me feel. I felt like I wanted to spend more time with her. I was attracted to her. I love everything about her as I hug her tighter and smile to myself. Veronica responded back by grinding her ass into my penis. Ouch I moan as it was still very sensitive. But it didn’t stop her from grinding smashing her ass, her beautiful ass into me. I slid between her cheeks as she now work my penis between them. I was soon hard and found myself on the urge again. Please I moan, I can’t it’s to sore. She turns to face me as she hugs me. Her lips fine mine as we kiss and her other lips fine the head of my penis as she takes me. I slide all the way in as she rolls on top of me and sat smiling down at me. Her 35dd breast begging for attention as I reach up to grab them. Her breasts felt heavy and soft. I love the way they felt as I raise my head and kiss them all over. Drooling on them like a baby. She squeezes my penis as I pinch her nipples. She squeeze harder again causing pain in my already sore penis. No, no more I beg as she began to move. I let go of her breasts as I fell back down. This time her movement was different. Instead of the up and down motion she was moving forward and backwards. Rubbing her clit over my penis as she works her hips. Slow at first, then picking up speed. She then spoke telling me this was her favorite position. In this position she was in control. Yes she said I like control as her pussy work its magic, soon we both came with me saying I like it when you’re in control. She smile and laid on top me, keeping my now very sore and over work penis in her.

She was kissing my face nibbling at my neck and ears. Whispering that she love me as I felt the muscles in her pussy flex. No, I need rest I said. But I couldn’t resist that feeling. Are you mad at me for what I’m doing she ask, flexing her pussy. I could never get mad at you Veronica. When I’m with you I feel totally lost as if I was a child. I like the things you do to me. She squeezes again bringing my sore penis to attention. Do you really feel that way with me. Yes I do. You’re so much more experienced then me. And I really like when you take control. I feel like a little boy. Mmmmm she moans I like that. And then slid down my body kissing and biting my nipples. Her hand was back on my penis stroking it as she bit harder on my nipple and pull on it. Stretching it taking the pain from my penis to my nipples. She releases me and asks if I trust her. Yes I said, as she moves up and sits on my stomach. She places a pillow under my head and reaches for my right arm and ties it to a silk stocking that was tie to the bed. She runs her finger nails down my arm across my chest and up my left arm securing it with another silk stocking. I try to pull on the stockings but I was not going anywhere.

Veronica moves down between my legs as her fingers play with my now sensitive nipples. Making them grow. I stare into her eyes as she takes the tip of my penis in her mouth. Her tongue swirls around the head causing me to moan and cry. I beg her to stop but she continues as she rakes her nails down my chest across my stomach and down both legs across my thighs. Bringing them to the inside and up to my balls. I have goose bumps all over my body as her nails scratch my balls. She now licks my penis like a Popsicle and lowers her head still. She kisses my balls and then engulfs them her mouth. I’m begging her to stop as the pleasure and pain is too much for me. And then I feel her tongue reach out and lick my ass hole as she bites my balls with her teeth. She releases my balls and is back on my penis. Her hot mouth up and down its length. I then feel a finger playing with my ass hole as she slides it in. Ahhhhh!!! Ohhhhh! Please stop as she shoves her finger all the way in and rakes my penis with her teeth. And than I feel her finger move in my ass as she found my prostate. She took her fingernail and lightly scratches it. My hips jump off the bed as she’d press down on it, at the same time her nails from her other hand dug into my balls. That was it. I lost it as I scream at the top of my lungs and erupted in her mouth. Looking at her all the time. She kept pressing my prostate and milking my dick. The sensation was unbelievable. I came and came. Veronica would not let up. Finally she pulls her finger out release her grip on my balls and then sucks so hard on my penis that her cheeks cave in. That was the last thing I saw. I pass out.

I woke up around 8:00 in the morning. The sun was shinning through the window. I look down to see Veronica sleeping. Her head on my chest and her left leg over both of mine. I wasn’t dreaming. It really did happen last night. I just watch her breath as I took in her beauty. I thought here lays the girl I’ve been always looking for. Yes she’s younger then me but if she loves me like I love her than age wouldn’t matter. I slowly remove myself from the bed trying not to wake her. I went to the bathroom did my morning piss and walked back in. I stop and look at the beautiful site in front of me. She was lying on her back legs open as I look at that glorious pussy. I remember how sweet it taste and I long to taste it again. I crawl up between her legs and lower my head. Her sent fill my head causing my penis to grow as I lick her lips. Soon I was devouring her as if I was mad. I couldn’t get enough of her honey.

I knew she waken when she hook her leg behind my head forcing my tongue in deeper. Her hands on top my head holding it in place as she now rotated her hips. And her scream as her cum flooded my mouth. I made sure to get every last drop. She releases me as I scooted forward, my face cover in girlie goo. We kiss and then she made the comment on what a wonderful way to wake up. I could get use to that she said. I took her in my arms, look her in the eyes and said I would love to wake you up like that every day. We kiss and I knew then that Veronica was who I wanted. I broke the kiss and ask her to marry me. She pushes me over on my back and straddles my stomach pinning my arms to the bed. Are you sure she said. OH GOD YES!!!! You’re the most amazing person I ever met. I love every part of you. You’re perfect. I want you for my wife. Yes! Yes! She replies as she kisses me. Veronica than scooted back taking my penis in her. We made love. It was slow. As we both lay there afterwards we made our plans. We fuck one more time and when we finish I said I LOVE YOU MISTRESS VERONICA. I know you do was her reply.

We were off and on the road. Not to Minneapolis but to my house. Once home we would go to a jeweler and buy an engagement ring. It was ten p.m. Saturday night, we were sitting in my lake home cuddling on the couch watching the fire in the fireplace. Toasting each other with a glass of champagne looking at her diamond. Veronica was crying saying it was too much. Nonsense I said. My Queen deserves the best. We kiss again as she look at her twenty thousand dollar ring. I never did get her last name.