The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story originates from a number of sources, some mainstream, some not. With regards to the EMCSA, my story certainly echoes notes from trilby else’s works (Trinkets and Recovery being recent inspirations), as well as a number of Sara H’s offerings. Encouragement played no small part in the writing of the story either, and for that, I have Tril, Sara, Blankpage and Cat to thank for (plus a number of late night chatters who have helped me maintain some degree of sanity—C7, Mark Reed, and especially Eye :)). Lastly, special thanks to Sandy for being so patient.

Merci Beaucoup.

Disclaimer:

  • This story copyrighted by Iago © 2001
  • This story contains MC, NC and graphic sexual imagery of an F/F sort; if you are offended by this, or under legal age in your area, I’m sure there’s something very interesting playing on the History Channel at the moment.
  • Send all mail to
* * *

Vessel

by Iago

“My special Gift? Ah, the hiding-in-plain-sight?”

“Yes. Tell me of it.”

“It is the simplest thing,” the chameleon said, and showed Night Flyer how to hide in plain sight.

-Sam Chupp, “Night Flyer.”
* * *

Füller raised his nose, seeking to snatch inspiration right out of the air.

“How about... ‘Mayor Leary wins libel case, but more lies ahead.’”

The leather of Sehlinger’s chair creaked as he tipped back at an impossible angle. The chewed cigar danced tortuously between his yellowing teeth, weaving strange patterns of blue smoke overhead.

His brow furrowed within the vaporous fog. Then, a grin quietly stretched the leather of his face, reminding me of the skin of an overripe avocado.

His enthusiasm lent him a demonic air. “Run that baby.”

I kept my eyes focused on the hem of my skirt, trying not to think of Pauline as she stood quietly by the side, looking appropriately demure as she scribbled the minutes of our morning meeting for the benefit of the boys down in printing. Her mindfulness and focus alone were enough to dispel any reflex one might normally have to dismiss the platinum blonde, though her rigid adherence to a professional dress code of mostly dark grays, did not completely discourage the indulgence of lewd stares in the newsroom.

I repressed a shudder, feeling the all too familiar flush invading the insides of my thighs. I’d been restless for a week now, somewhat troubled by the sudden twist my fantasy life had taken.

I fingered myself thinking of her last night. Again.

I kept my legs carefully still, trying not to make things worse, but the dark thoughts were prancing freely in my mind.

(—her curves inviting soft touch)

(—lovely so feminine seductive)

(—i wonder what she tastes like)

oooohh.

The flush rocketed up to my cheeks, and I fought the arousal with renewed desperation. I focused on Sehlinger, cursing his insistence on these brainstorming sessions. He was like a mass-murderer, making sure his accomplices’ hands were stained with blood.

Repulsive little man. So unlike—

(—warm, tender, sweetness, seeping from Pauline’s juicy little cunt)

Jesus. Oh shit. This can’t be happening.

I dug my nails in my palms, the pain making my smile brittle. The heavy folder sat across my lap—three months’ worth research, save for the series of articles neatly typed up on my desktop. A few hundred documents, a dozen hastily snapped pictures.

The interview, on audiotape.

The flush swept back down between my legs at the mere thought of it.

Empty eyes of pure, undisturbed blue... her voice... chilling in it’s serenity as I held the recorder to her lips...

No, I don’t mind, Miss Finley.

Yes, it’s all true, Miss Finley.

I really think you’ll want to hear this, Miss Finley—

I snapped out of my reverie, to find my panties warm and soaked.

The Tape.

I had been listening. Over and over...

Sehlinger swiveled his chair to the right. His eyes settled upon me, burning with eagerness and expectation. My last two stories—Hollywood Celeb stuff—had made issues fly off the stands, and whetted his appetite for a boost in supermarket circulation.

“What do you have for me, Finley? ‘Lesbian Loreli lulls ladies?’”

Pauline’s number two pencil saved me from embarrassment, coming up sharply at attention and commanding everyone’s attention while I let out a shaky sigh. Her tone was oddly stoical, given content of her sentence: “I take it this means we are dropping ‘Sapphic sect seduces shrewdly’?”

I blinked, the tremors getting worse as I squeezed my tights together in the hopes of stifling the heat settling sweetly between them. Füller grumbled beside me, crossing bony arms and exerting all of his will to avoid pouting like a spoiled child. He had refused to use his boundless wit to help pick a headline, to protest the lost opportunity of fielding this story for himself.

Jubal’s face clouded for a moment, remembering the working title for the story. He waved a hand at Pauline, before snapping back to me. “Depends on what we got. Let’s have it Fin—”

“How about a couple of days to nail it down properly?” I stalled, feeling my hard nipples pointing straight—

(—at Pauline)

“I’d really like to go over my sources,”

(—tongue licking her all over)

“make sure all the i’s are dotted,”

(—thinking only of what goes on beyond the Temple doors)

My fingers wanted to do something. Touch. Caress.

Füller exploded in derisive laughter, Sehlinger joining him. I felt Pauline’s eyes on me, and tried not to think about how soft her body would feel against mine.

Sehlinger implored the Heavens with open palms, resigning himself. “Fine. Sure. We’ll shift the B story forward. The one on the pretty boy—the Matthews guy. Divorce is hot right now.”

He raised a threatening finger at me. “I want a good headline hook before the next deadline.”

I swallowed hard. How does ‘Lesbian cabal brainwashes and bewilders’ sound? Better yet: ‘Female fellowship defiles fervently’?

Sehlinger clasped his hands together. “Alright. Get to work. We have an issue to put out.”

Füller harrumphed while getting up, brushing past and striding out of the office. Pauline followed, leaving a cloud of L’Oréal Hantise in her wake that made me weak in the knees.

I made my way through the newsroom, wincing as every step seemed to work my soaked panties against the thin skirt I wore. My mind worked furiously while I clutched my folder tightly, trying to overcome unspeakable urges.

I’m so wet I can’t think straight.

I finally slipped into my cubicle, crashing into my office chair to regain my breath.

The ringing phone almost made me jump over one of the separators.

I leaned over, checking the call display.

Unlisted. And two calls from the same number while I was gone. No messages.

I lifted the receiver to my ear, listened.

“May I speak to Miss Finley, please?”

I hesitated. “This is she.”

The voice appeared cultured, and unmistakably feminine. A satisfied ah followed my answer, and then nothing.

“Hello? Hello? Can I help you?”

“I think it’s time you paid us a visit, Miss Finley.”

My hand grew rigid as it held the receiver.

* * *

The look of the office was plain wrong. The sharp, corporate style had been corrupted by strange additions which marred the scene around me. The heavy, rectangular desk sat majestically in the center, but was flanked by oddly sculpted shapes of a vaguely erotic nature. Paintings depicting Sapphic nymphs hung dubiously on the walls, apparently painted by a mad Botticelli with a taste for the perverse. The open space behind me, uncluttered by conference tables, or authority-seeping chesterfields, was ideally suited to lecture small crowds. I had the feeling of sitting with my back turned to an auditorium.

This jarring theme was reflected down to the single other occupant, sitting behind the desk, watching me with a disarming smile. Her confidence appeared genuine, despite the absence of the double-breasted jacket, pale shirt and wrap skirt I would have expected, and I found myself wondering if she had donned the snow-white ceremonial robes merely for my benefit. Her insistence on the title of ‘Priestess’ certainly hinted at her desire for a particular kind of decorum.

My fingers traced the plastic surface of the portable recorder in my palm. I wanted to press it... but couldn’t quite find the energy.

I sifted through the fog in my brain, trying to find the exact thread that would elucidate the sequence of events that had led me here. I glanced down to the ruffled pattern of my skirt, focusing on it in the hopes of clearing my mind, but no clue occurred to me.

The seat was warm and soft under me. My breathing was shallow. A strange smell of incense floated about. Delicious musings surfaced in my mind, teasing my already hard my nipples. The haze became thicker as I crossed my legs, feeling the growing moistness between them.

I could not remember when and where I had discarded my panties, and couldn’t care less. My fingers twitched, remembering the soft pleasure that had guided me here. They had been quite busy, and the drive somewhat difficult as a result.

I hadn’t even told Sehlinger where I was heading.

I squeezed my thighs together, indulging in the spasms that quietly coursed through me, as the realization heightened my arousal.

No one knows I’m here.

Images began to settle back into place, but it all felt so distant and unimportant. The swirling haze that thrived inside me was so much more profound.

“I’m told you’ve been very busy as of late, Miss Finley. We were fortunate to have one of our acolytes come across you for a quick interview. I trust you found what she had to say... interesting?”

I looked up and caught myself in her gaze, so soft and inviting. Part of me wanted to live in that eerie shade of hazel in her eyes, as arresting as her heart shaped face... as the way her round lips called to me with every smile.

“Yes. She was... very helpful.”

The woman beamed happily. “You must be a gifted reporter. Why don’t you tell me more about what you’ve uncovered?”

I knew I was the one who was supposed to ask all the questions... but this would do just as well. Confidence surged inside me, and I seized it. Yes. She’d give me what I needed. She would be forced to acknowledge the charges once the Truth was out.

I would have all the answers. I would expose the Truth.

I was careful to hide my sources, but played it loose with everything else. I told her about my findings regarding their finances, and the string of aborted lawsuits which looked suspiciously like a pattern of obstruction. I elaborated on the corporate structure of the lucrative advertising company, and its interesting ties with the congregation.

She traced a lazy finger along the shining surface of her desk, smiling a little more when I moved on to the rumors concerning the ritual practices of the order. Her delight at what I had just revealed perplexed me somewhat, but her downward glance made me realize what she was grinning about. I felt my cheeks burn as I looked down, and watched my fingers playing lewdly under my skirt.

No doubt her angle allowed her a unobstructed view.

I struggled to withdraw them, then froze as the urge to suck on them trickled innocently into my brain.

She moistened her lips and spoke softly, in a lovely contralto. Her hand caressed her neck as she did so, playing with the glittering pendant that hung there, before moving sinuously down between her breasts.

“Don’t be shy on my account, Miss Finley. I am in awe of your talents, and I’m sure you want this interview to be as enlightening as possible. Don’t you?”

I breathed a hearty sight of relief, as the secret thrill of my finger play overruled all my worries.

Yes. Relax. Put the subject at ease. Then move in for the kill.

(—mmmmmm...)

I mirrored her stupid smile and leaned over just enough to rise from the chair, casually reaching behind me to slip the skirt up.

My naked ass kissed the warm leather seat, and I hissed with it as I settled into it. I parted my knees and felt the air tease the moistness between my legs. The woman watched me with keen interest, and the flush in my cheeks trickled downwards like a flowing river, to join the heat simmering inside my cunt.

There. I had her attention now.

My fingers went to work eagerly. I sank into bliss, feeling them dipping in and out of me. I raised one to my mouth, obeying the half-remembered impulse, slurping on it wantonly, hoping I was offering her a wonderful sight.

She asked about my sources.

Moans interrupted my speech as I offered up the list of names. There was no hesitation as I continued my exposition on the topic, leaving absolutely nothing unsaid. Pleasure swelled in me like a fountain, hot trickles of wetness slipping out of my slit. My legs continued to spread while I played coyly with my labia.

I recited every last little detail.

The motion of my ass in the chair was beginning to make my skin sore, but I deliberately continued, feeling the rush of an impending climax begging to explode inside me.

I relented finally, once my whole investigation had been exposed. I leaned over to catch my breath, feeling my shirt slick against my sweaty breasts, hoping the unbuttoned gap gave her a proper glimpse of them.

She remained in her executive chair, silent, while I let my fingers tend to my arousal, keeping the fire alive for our pleasure. Questions of my own danced in my mind, but I could only sit raptly, eager for her to ask something of me.

Anything. Anything to please that voice. Those lips.

Her voice took on a ceremonial tone. “You have heard the Word, Deirdre. You hunger for the Truth.”

The soft sound of my name cascaded off her lips and my fingers dove furiously in my cunt as I heard it. I made little whimpers of agreement, while the climax neared. My thighs quaked mercilessly now, the wetness underneath my chair making it slick as I slipped against it.

I’ve heard the

(—Word)

the interview, the tape... the same

(—Word obedience must obey hot drive cum join slut office now)

she had spoken on the phone.

My mind was reeling.

I struggled against it, trying to focus on the bizarre trappings of this office instead... trying to stifle the urge to listen to her, while my lustful fingers played.

“I’ll... ex... exp... huh...expos—”

Expose. Exposed.

I’m exposed.

Yes. My wonderful snatch, exposed for her pleasure.

She gave me a look teachers reserved for naughty students. “I believe ‘May i fall on my knees with all the cunt-sluts and worship?’ is a much more appropriate statement, don’t you think, Deirdre?

The heat of the spoken words slowly floated in the air... from Her lips to my cunt... my legs parted slowly, as if to accept the lewd caress of Her fingers... working Her will...

Understanding coalesced in my mind, with a final, clear focus. Compelling and meaningful inquiries surged from this revelation, unlike the ones i had come to ask—not a misguided inquisition of the Order, but a sacred pursuit of important and vital truths, which could only bring the burning and cleansing enlightenment of orgasmic delights, which i sought with my questing fingers.

“Quite a wonderful opportunity for you, Deirdre,” she continued, with dark amusement making me want to go along even more. “An opportunity for first-hand experience of life in our Temple... of a new life for you in our Temple...”

i made my clit burn softly with a sensual flick. Something small inside me wanted to stop, but i couldn’t. i continued to touch it, circle it, breathing in soft cries while hot pleasure began to seep down underneath my sheath skirt.

Her voice was so warm inside me.

“May i fall on my knees with all the cunt-sluts and worship?” i implored.

(—yessss asking right questions now)

“Yes... I think we might enjoy having you along, Deirdre... we might have a use for you....”

A sweet chill sizzled up my spine.

She licked Her lips again. “But... you have to cum first.”

i moaned and leaned back once again, to show Her how wet i was. my busy little hands went to work.

i heard Her prayer, and knew She had joined me in a sacred ritual. my mind seized the soft chant, making it my own even as i sought to free myself of any thought, save the mindless bliss of gushing pleasure. Our voices became one.

“The Temple lives. It lives, and it grows with every Vessel that joins it. It grows every time the Word is spoken.”

i groaned in surrender, making my cunt slurp.

i had to cum.

Yes.

i could do that.

* * *

My new eyes beheld the apartment curiously.

I left sharp indentations in the rug as I strolled on my heels, strange impressions mingling with the swirling memories of my awakening the night before.

The Hamilton Avenue six-and-a-half was basic cosmopolitan, with bare floors and minimal treatments. Smooth expanses of pale wood visually enlarged the living room, the sofas and chairs had been chosen in the skirted style, and the coffee table added a splash of glass to the orderly surroundings.

The morning sun was spilling in timidly through the living room blinds.

Kimberly emerged from the kitchen, her polka-dot robe flowing as she strode to a nearby mirror, parking herself in front of it. She acknowledged my presence with a quirky glance. “Just heard you come in—off on research again?” she inquired.

My mouth opened, the answer forming while a lovely buzz teased my nether regions.

“Yes,” I uttered nonchalantly. “Research.”

I stepped aside, to catch a glimpse of myself in the same mirror. The disheveled hair and tousled clothes pointed to an eventful night, but my roommate of five years seemed too rushed to speculate on the reasons for my missing buttons and smudged lipstick.

“Patricia called twice yesterday. Really needed to reach you about something. Related to the story, I think.”

Kim was leaning her head on the side as she spoke, watching her own reflection and deftly attaching a set of sparkling square earrings matching the color of the dress. Her locks of golden-brown swayed to the side as she did, and her mirrored likeness smiled demurely back once she was done. Quite a few of her ten-year old students would grow up remembering that smile.

She sought me out beyond her shoulder, still looking forward.

“Just a thought... Deirdre... don’t take this the wrong way, but I think you might be going a little hard on this one. Seems like a lot of effort for no-name story. Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t your target demographics into celebrity marital trouble?”

I smiled sweetly, while she dabbed a hint of rouge on her cheeks. “You’d be surprised how interesting things get when you really dig, Kim.”

She turned with a prudish shudder. “Ugh. Spare me the details, won’t you? Keeping it in the bedroom is one thing, but making a religion out of it is just too—”

She trailed off, glancing down.

“Uh, where’d you get the exotic pair of... uh...”

I gave her a devilish smirk. Fuck-me heels, Kim?

“I was hoping you would ask.”

* * *

My old life lay in a neatly folded pile before me. White softness had replaced it, flowing across my naked form.

The tight, golden strap-on heels I now wore made my pussy tender and moist.

Priestess flashed a satisfied smile at me as I stood before her, and I felt the flush of pleasure like fingers teasing me. I could feel myself on the verge of finding important answers, and joy sang inside me to the pulsing rhythm of my aching clit.

Her eyes bored into mine, and my hot pussy obeyed Her will. She led me out of the stuffy office, and into the deeper recesses of the Inner Sanctum, the gentle chime of a amber-colored bracelet on her wrist making beautiful music as She snapped her fingers. Hot anticipation slipped inside me as my legs moved back and forth, peaking in hot flashes when she turned, to capture my eyes with Hers. i breathed softly as a little more of my mind melted inside them, eager for the revelation of secrets i could only begin to fathom.

We brushed past a number of smiling, empty-eyed servants along the way. Happiness was knowing how i blended in... how natural i felt among them. Excitement tickled in my damp crotch as Priestess led me about, deeper into secret places, like a good little leashed slut.

The intricate set of murals carved in the walls of the corridors was little more than a quaint backdrop to the succulent bliss etched in the features of the pretty young beauties who came to and fro. The flush of their skin teased my budding clit as i lost myself in the contemplation of the rituals which had robbed them of their minds... and the dark acts of worship which followed them.

The searing thought swallowed my attention as I walked. i didn’t care where i was being taken. It felt so good just to be—

Led.

The passageway became spacious and majestic. Columns rose from the floor, to support the heavy ceiling, the lights now dim and quixotic. The stiff facade of endless, identical doors was replaced by open arches. Gentle sounds drifted from deep inside them as our heels traveled across a marbled floor of blue and white, interrupting my passionate musings. i recognized the lust-filled moans of dozens of unseen females, and broke my reverent silence without conscious thought as we penetrated deeper in this Idyllic Sanctum, and I joined the chorus of worship by making soft cries of my own.

i could still think, despite the dark thrill alive between my legs. This place was—

Hallowed.

Many females went about. following other Priestesses. Wearing robes and confused expressions. Not quite empty. Not yet filled with understanding.

But hungry for enlightenment.

My Priestess slowed and paused before one of the larger arches. A flickering glow drifted out of it, but i could not bring myself to watch past the threshold. She turned a smiling eye at me, and i arched at attention, squeezing my thighs together, feeling the pull of my robes against my wet mound and tender breasts.

i realized i was still making sounds.

Making them... for her pleasure.

i realized she was pleased, and my cunt simmered deliciously.

“The Word is Law. Obedience. Lust. Surrender. Your mind will open to them. It is the natural order of things.”

Her voice caressed me anew, like a flow of honey slipping between my legs.

A forgotten part of my mind convulsed through the searing haze of my lust, and the question escaped my lips before i could silence it. “Will i worship between your thighs, Priestess?”

Pangs of agony briefly throbbed as i realized the blasphemy of my presumption, but they melted as she came closer, Her reassuring hands parting the folds of my robes underneath my waist.

The right question.

Yes.

Her mouth hovered over my ear, blowing softly.

Her touch searched out my cleft. I rewarded her fingers with my cum.

* * *

Kimberly was rapidly growing to accept Truth of her new existence.

I watched her slither helplessly besides the two-seater couch, her mouth twisting in a soundless cry, her climaxing cunt begging for a tongue lashing.

Kimberly.

I smiled at the empty feeling that hid behind the name. I hungered for the rasping sound of her breath... for the passionate moans she made as lust consumed her. There was only excitement now—an eagerness to see her embrace the way of the Temple. I had merely used the Word of Obedience to cull her will, and what little of her mind had survived was now drowning in orgasmic torment.

Her body was quickly relinquishing the struggle, seeking to rid itself of the identify that remained. I watched avidly, while she fell under the treacherous spell of her fingers.

The pale blue of her round eyes was obscured by tousled bangs, but I could still glimpse the outline of her exquisite lashes, fluttering like hummingbird wings, to the passionate rhythm of probing pleasure. Her hand shifted under the waistband of virgin-white panties, buried to the wrist, while her legs parted widely under the hiked up skirt.

“You have a busy day before you, isn’t that right, Kimberly?”

Her bangs drifted like bending willows as she perceived the soothing sound of my voice, over her frantic moans.

“Y... yes... D... Dee... Deirdre...”

Not quite there yet.

“There is no Deirdre now, Kimberly... there is only... Priestess...

Her fingers floated over her clit sinuously, dousing her quivering pussy with white-hot pleasure. Her mouth twitched at once, forming the word...

falling in love with it...

“Priestesssss”

“You will make your way to school today... The Temple wills it...”

“The Temple Wills it,” she whined softly.

“You will go about your duties, but you will also arrange for your resignation, The Temple Wills it.”

“...It Wills it.”

“You will state your acceptance of a lucrative administrative position in a private school on the West Coast as reasons for our departure. You will return here at once. The Temple Wills it.”

“T... Temple... Wills... it...”

“You old life has ended. You will serve the Temple. You will be driven by the pleasure of your own cumming pussy. It will grow to consume you more and more as you obey my commands. It is the reason you exist. The Temple Wills it.”

“Temp—Temp... pp... Temple

“Who else have you mentioned my story to?”

Kimberly’s voice quivered. “Jill... Jillian knows... Priest-t-tesssss”

My smile darkened.

“Once you are here, you will make arrangements for Jill to join us this very evening. The Word will be her Mistress, as it will be yours. When it is done, you will worship the shrine of your lust with your fingers, eager for the moment when you will make her a Vessel yourself.”

She could only manage a whimper, while my words twisted her thoughts deliciously.

I paused, my heartbeat filling the moments.

Such a brittle mind, now, I reflected. A slave to the betrayals which will turn her pussy into a cumming ocean, with every new order she is given...

The remnants of her resistance were melting away, the dance of her fingers in her moist slit relentless, the realization of what she was becoming driving her deeper into a dark metamorphosis.

I seized the thought with glee, savoring the pleasure of a leisurely corruption of her soul in service of the Temple.

“Yearn for the moment, my Vessel... Think only of the instant where you will rob Jillian of her mind...”

She groaned as the outline of her fingers stretched against the cotton, sliding inwards, deep in her dripping snatch and robbing her of any thought but fulfillment. “Ughhh... yesssss!!!”

My voice grew voluptuous. Wicked. I had not yet spoken the Word of Lust in her ear, and already her body was hungry for the darkest pleasures of the Temple.

“Entice her, Kimberly... The Word is Law... the Word is Life... the Word is Obedience, and Lust and Surrender...”

She arched her back again, leaning her head back against the Indian rug, to reveal round cheekbones and soft, yielding lips. Her eyes were wide with burning pleasure, her treacherous hand increasing the tempo of its stroking, making her thighs quake deliciously. She was drowning in the torment of her fingers, her panties soaked, her wet fingers visible as they plunged incessantly into her cumming slit.

The quiet flush of my own cleft turned into a molten spring.

My lungs filled with air, my breasts stretching against the soft inside of my rumpled shirt. I deftly slipped out of my skirt, while Kimberly’s hungry eyes, bristling with unreasoning pleasure, feasted upon on the sight of my naked slit.

I touched myself, knowing it to one of the many signs of my Sacred Covenant.

I casually stepped over her, letting my golden heels rest on the sides of her head, eager to purify this Vessel with the cum seeping from me. She was transfixed by the heavenly sight above her, longing for her tongue to glide on flushed petals. I stood there, letting her watch as I slowly swayed my hips back and forth. Her head gently rocked along, following the rhythm.

Her shoulders swayed faster, her fingers thrusting furiously in and out of her as the moment of awakening neared.

I spread my thighs and squatted coyly, taking my time.

Her breath was velvet against me. She was taking my scent in, inhaling deeply and loosing herself in the sensual bliss. I imagined her thoughts, pulsing with unrelenting passion in her brain.

Take me. Change me.

I lowered myself on her waiting tongue.

Her quivering lips traced the curve of my mons before slipping against my labia. She nuzzled, her languorous licks like heaven dancing on my clit

I groaned as she surrendered herself to me, my own thoughts swirling. Her chin worked in and down against the underside of my pussy, her tongue slipping in deep, luxuriating in the taste of my sacred essence. Shreds of my own lost existence floated back between the burning flashes of pleasure spiking in me with every sensual lick, the delight of my own surrender to the Truth of the Temple heightening my screaming pleasure.

There was nothing left in me that did not wish for her to cum, screaming, and feel the Truth settle inside, darkening everything else but mindless devotion.

I ground my hips and slid against her face. She moaned in response, and licked harder, seeking revelation and understanding, worshipping without thought or restraint.

She hungered for the becoming.

My Vessel’s cries mingled with my own, as I graced her lips with orgasmic bliss.

* * *

Movements from the darkness busied themselves with restraining me. Leather slipped around my wrists and ankles. I pulled on my bonds, weakly, feeling their grip against my skin.

The flicker of torches was weak and distant, but my eyes focused on the white hoods, and the red lips smiling from underneath the shadows. All were wide, voluptuous and feminine. i indulged in the thought of them running softly against me, and shivered, feeling the shifting of the velvet blanket under me, laid over the hard marble of the altar.

Priestess had left me in the tender care of her devoted and mindless acolytes.

My voice once again joined the tuneless chant that resonated around me. The smell of my arousal began to mingle with other scents, and i wondered if the angelic figures around me could discern.

The folds of my robe parted softly, replaced by warm hands that prepared me for the ritual of Becoming. They slid over me, slick with scented oils, slipping over my breasts, midriff and thighs. A myriad of fingers danced sensually across my body, but remained chastely away from my cunt.

i floated in timelessness, arching my head and drinking the darkness above my eyes while awaiting the moment of pleasure and surrender i knew would come. The restraints around my ankles suddenly loosened, allowing me to spread my thighs, and i was aware of a liquid wetness applied to my pussy. i whined my pleasure while the heat seeped deep in my skin.

It was replaced by the cold kiss of a blade, sliding... so delicate... making me bare and pure.

When it was done, more of the oil was applied. The fingers were on me... then in me...

i was slick, smooth and cleansed.

The fingers withdrew, but I did not wish them to.

The fog in my brain opened, letting a stark, pulsing light rippling through. Remembrance came to me in thunderous lashings.

i had heard the Word. i had heard—

i—

I remembered it.

My lungs filled with the heavenly smells. I worked my tongue around the strange syllables. My jaw twisted oddly, but I could make the sounds. My heart sang as I spoke it again. And again.

The restraints were meaningless. I sighed, laughed, as I felt them biting into my limbs. The figures around me were still. I spoke the Word again, clearly this time. I could feel its power numbing my lips, sinking slowly in all of out receptive minds.

My nipples were aflame. My cunt sought pleasure. I was a slave to the Word, as they were slaves to me.

They obeyed.

The figures lost their robes, to reveal beautiful, female shapes, dazed and quivering in pleasure.

I whispered at them, drawing them closer. Some drank of my cunt, wallowing in the sacred taste of Sapphic virginity, while others suckled sweetly at my breasts, mindless in the throes of their own passion. Lips pressed feverish on my mouth, opening, searching out my tongue... sucking on it hungrily...

They came in spasms, soft cries dying in my mouth and cunt.

My sluts. All of them.

Servants of the Temple I had made my own.

I hungered to make more.

* * *

I crossed my legs under the wide, round table, the feel of my heel, stroking up my hose creating hot shivers. Across from me, Patricia sat nervously, her hands clasped tightly on her lap. The Caesar Salad sans croutons and tuna bagel she had ordered before my arrival had been nudged to the side, untouched.

It was a slow early afternoon for Bianca’s. A pair of gray-suited bankers enjoyed a quiet business lunch, a few tables off to our right.

My fingers ached quietly, eager to stroke Patricia’s secret, moist places. Her dark, liquid eyes had searched mine as I arrived, but there had been no annoyance at my tardiness—only the same, tremendous relief I had heard in her voice when we had spoken on the phone, an hour before. I had mumbled an apology while taking my place, dispelling succulent recollections of Kim’s adoring tongue licking my clit.

She wore a simple cotton shirt, long sleeved, the collar hidden by an olive-dyed ascot, loosely knotted around her neck. Her full lips had been casually brushed with a hint of dark red, but the rest of her elfin face remained casually natural, the way she preferred it.

“How goes work?” I began innocently, sipping the Gewurtztraminer bubbling in my glass.

She blinked, as if to gather her concentration. “AXChem looks about ready to offer us a three hundred mil settlement in the class action suit.”

She fell silent just as quickly. I noticed how she was reddening.

I leaned over the table, brushing her elbow. The news were hardly surprising—she was a rising star in the world of corporate litigation, good enough for her name to begin cropping up in board rooms all over the East coast, usually in the hushed tone that denotes the telling of legal negotiations gone horribly wrong.

“Congratulations are in order then. Cheers.”

She tensed at the touch, while the red refused to leave her cheeks. “Um, yes. thanks, Deirdre.” She held up her glass to mine almost as an afterthought.

The crystal sang in a single note as we clinked them together.

I smiled pleasantly, while she found sudden interest in the pattern of fuzz floating in her glass.

“Nothing like making a pharmaceutical giant cry uncle,” I observed quietly, letting the admiration rise over my whisper. “How did you—change their minds?”

The phrase pranced off the tip of my tongue, while I savored its impending occurrence in more immediate, and less abstract ways. My predatory stare hid behind innocent eyes as it roamed over her figure, shaped into lithe, attractive curves through long hours spent toiling at a local spa.

Patricia frowned, the growing awareness of her difficulty in recalling trivial things becoming apparent. “I... I can’t claim all the credit. Last week’s ruling... the Teryll case I think... yes... that had something to do with it.”

She paused, and this time I noticed she was steadying her breathing. “I had been coming across some rumors of assault-with-intent on whistle-blowers, and dug a little... I told the AXChem board how criminal proceedings and media exposure would play out at this juncture.”

Her eyes snapped up. “Deirdre... it got me thinking. I checked those cases again. The one you wanted me to look up a while back? I really don’t like the way this looks.”

I let genuine concern rise up in my voice. “What have you found?”

“I... I reviewed the transcripts carefully. Depositions, mostly. But I also talked to a few acquaintances over in the D.A.’s office to get a better picture. Almost everyone agrees someone got to the prosecution witnesses who agreed to testify.”

Her hands were fidgeting now, climbing over the table and attacking a corner of her napkin. I smiled to myself as I saw the clear outline of her nipples rising from her shirt.

“I thought we had established no payoffs had occurred.”

“Yes, I know, and that’s what bothers me. I don’t think it’s the case. No evidence of any coercion whatsoever. In fact, the ADAs were a little stunned by what the witnesses had to say afterwards. Complete 180’s in every single case, and not a hint of fear when the issue of perjury came up.”

My facade remained untroubled as I shifted my legs again, brushing against Patricia’s in the process. I worked my toes against her ankle.

She jumped in her seat, and I withdrew at once, leaving her cheeks to ripen to a lovely shade of crimson, as I continued matter-of-factly. “Yes, it seems to be the story I’m encountering over and over. Been wondering if it ties in to their ritual practices. To be honest, I’m had been a little nervous about it myself.”

“H—how so?”

“Well... the whole lesbian-brainwashing aspect for one thing. They really buy into that with a passion.”

Patricia shifted in her seat. “Brainwashing?”

I took another sip of wine. “Well, it’s... it’s a key sphere of Cult activity. They... seduce women... making them join the Order. Didn’t even bother to deny it when I went to see them.”

“You went in there? You confronted them?”

I gave her a slightly embarrassed shrug. “Well... yes. I interviewed one of the cult members, and she, ah, referred me. I was really desperate to know more after that, and I was lucky enough to get a call. I went right up to their head office—didn’t want to miss the opportunity to get a few reactions on tape to back myself up, you know?” My voice lowered to a conspiratirial whisper. “I think my Editor is getting skittish—looking for a reason to kill the story.”

“You shouldn’t have gone, Deirdre. You don’t know what lengths they are willing to go to protect their interests.”

I shrugged. “I know... but hearing the Word has made all my fears vanish...”

“The what?”

“The Word,” I exalted, “is central in all things, Patricia. It is the Will of the Temple, spoken and obeyed. It pleasures... it brings understanding. Priestess has taught me it was ancient when Rome’s Vestals whispered it, in long forgotten rituals, to bend young females to their will.”

Patricia’s left hand shook as I reached across the table and covered it with my own.

“Wh—what?”

“We are One, Patricia. We share the bond... don’t look so shocked... it is part of the Teachings... It is Truth... I am of the Temple now...”

Her skin was warm against mine.

“How long has it been, Patricia?” I whispered softly.

Midterms and Finals ruled our lives then. Her eyes had been unaccustomed to tears, but they had flowed anyway, while she spoke in cryptic murmurs, all of it rushing out after a nasty binge... I had pieced it together as best I could... learning that her heart had been broken before I knew she’d been in love... and before she’d told me it had been another woman.

The embarrassed denials had been brought up the next morning, before she had time to fight down her fears and realize my smile was a happy one. Her last two roommates had requested dorm reassignments when they’d found out—and I told her exactly how cold hell would be the day I did the same.

Arousal flowed thickly between my legs. If only—

Patricia’s voice was a hush. “Listen to me. Something happened to you Deirdre. This... this isn’t you...”

I smiled.

No it isn’t.

“The Word lives inside you Patricia... you know the Truth of this...”

Patricia’s eyes widened

“Deirdre... please... please don—”

“The Temple lives, Patricia. It lives, and it grows with every Vessel that joins it. It grows every time the Word is spoken.”

“Oh... God... oh...”

“Remember how wet your fingers found your pussy when you heard me speak over the phone Patricia... remember how good it felt to hear my voice... how wonderful my words were... how they sought your ear... how good it felt to simply obey... to drop everything and come here...”

Patricia shut her eyes, biting her lower lip as she quivered. “Deirdre... please...”

She watched with wide eyes as her fingers slipped from my hand, and drifted under the table cloth, searching. She tried to speak, but made faint, pleasant sounds instead, her hand worked against the soft material of her pants, making it wet as she pressed it against her snatch.

I watcher her, so pretty as she tried to steady herself against the table while her fingers sough beautiful enlightenment.

“You will go back to work. You’ll smile pleasantly as you walk in, and you’ll cancel your appointments for the afternoon. You’ll strip below the waist once you’re in your private little office, and you’ll let your fingers drive whatever kind of resistance you have left right out of your cumming pussy. When you’re done, you’ll only remember how important it is for you to be at my apartment at six, this evening. Your hungry fingers will know how to get you there, won’t they?”

I looked in her eyes, and found my answer.

* * *

The Priestess drifted out of the darkness. The bodies of my sluts rested at Her feet, unconscious, the aftermath of their passionate communion still coursing through their wet pussies. i beamed happily at Her, yearning for Her touch to quell the desire my sluts had stirred inside me.

“The Word lives inside you. your breath carries it. you shape others to the Will of the Temple.”

Her voice... so much more alluring than mine... a symphony of lust, twisting me to Her pleasure. i squirmed helplessly in my bonds, longing for the softness of my fingers inside met, dancing mercilessly to Her tune.

“There is much you can yet whisper. you will serve the Temple well... but parcels of your mind must remain.”

The stabbing pain of disappointment made me glance at the unconscious figures with sharp envy. The blasphemy of disagreement could not survive long, but i felt its bite at the realization of my dashed hopes. To be warped and used by Her was my wish... i could only hope that the curse of freedom would not spoil the pleasure of serving Her.

She approached, stroking my cheek with the back of Her fingers. It was as if She had read my thoughts through my eyes, and my faith was renewed by the sight of Her wicked smile.

“There are sweeter passions yet... and you will taste them...” She whispered reassuringly.

Her lips pursed. She breathed in, slowly, Her eyes floating shut.

my muscles contracted, but the restraints held.

The Word of Lust filled my ear... my mind...

i bucked against the restraints, arching as the pleasure blazed into my brain, black lightning scorching need and yearning into the deepest recesses of my soul.

There were sweeter passions yet.

i would taste them all.

* * *

The flicker of torches had been replaced by the timid gleam of candles. The altar was a soft mattress with pillows. There were no robes or scented oils.

Jillian’s cashmere sweater and slacks lying in a heap on the floor, next to our own clothes. Her skin was like soft amber, her body shifting amorously under the caress of Kim’s tongue.

Glistening lines fell down her cheeks. I brushed them away, cradling her head on my knees, smiling from above while the sweet lips kissing her pussy tore lustful moans from her quivering mouth.

“Deirdre... what... wh...what...”

She broke off, trying to hold on to the thought while Kim—what was left of her—sought to create other, warmer thoughts with teasing licks.

A chance occurrence. A casual conversation. Kim had gossiped about the Temple rituals to Jillian over lunch, a week ago, when they had done some catching up.

She would soon live to take part in them, I mused, savoring the pleasure of it.

“Ssshh...” I began soothingly, “Embrace the moment, Jillian... the time is upon you... isn’t Kim’s touch simply divine? Give yourself up to it... surrender to it... your old life matters little now...”

She bucked her hips, crying out in dark pleasure. Kimberly moaned in answer, working her mouth harder against Jill’s cunt, loosing herself in the reveling.

“God... no... I love Brian ... don’t... I don’t want to...”

She thrashed weakly, trying to hold on to the memory of her husband, while Kim’s plunging tongue told her otherwise. I leaned down, stroking her hair as my breath teased her mouth.

“Kim serves the Temple now... she lives to obey... she wants you to join us... it is the meaning of her existence... you have no husband... there is only the need to surrender your body to the Temple... to kneel and surrender your will to the Temple...

“You’ll retain a semblance of your old life for the time being... long enough to see you through the court proceedings... Patricia, too, will join us... I’m sure there are quite a number of extremely gifted attorneys in her firm who specialize in divorce cases... The Temple will make good use of Brian’s settlement... but I don’t think you’ll remember his name by then...”

“N... n...”

I stifled her answer with a languorous kiss, working softly against her mouth while pleasure ravaged her psyche. Kim’s tender licks filled her with warm, wet thoughts of feminine worship.

Our tongues began to dance, my fingers brushing her cheeks...

“Yes...” she breathed softly, “yessss...”

She came hard in Kim’s loving mouth, the Truth of the Temple her own at last.

Her voice made the most beautiful sounds.

* * *

Priestess had allowed me to worship her shrine.

My tongue was still coated with the taste of her. I shivered while the mere thought flooded my cunt in another orgasm. My nails dug into my palms, while I rode the fuck-wave slipping in me, but I remained still.

It felt so right to kneel. To obey.

To be here, before my Priestess.

So wet for her.

She looked down, shadows dancing across her face.

“What is this place?”

The answer came to me at once. “The Hall of Consecration, Priestess.”

“Who are you?”

My clit ached as I responded, but the knowledge that I needed permission to make it sing under my fingers made my yearning hotter and sweeter.

My voice filled with growing reverence. “I am Vessel. I am the Will of the Temple. I live to serve it. I live to Speak the Word.”

I climaxed again, feeling my juices seeping down.

(—answers, coming so easily now...)

My Priestess brushed fingers under my chin. Raised it, and my eyes, to hers.

She was the light of my universe. Belief, Faith and Perfection made flesh.

There was no thought but the need to venerate Her.

She whispered slowly, “What is your mission, Vessel?”

The words caressed my cunt lewdly, burning... hot... wet... filling me wickedly as I climaxed again and again.

Kimberly and Patricia would be the first. There would be others.

So many others.

I filled the darkness around me with cries of surrender to give my existence meaning.

* * *

Disbelief struggled valiantly in Patricia’s features, even now, standing on shaky legs, in the middle of the apartment living room.

I leaned in, brushing my cheek against hers. Her breath was warm in my ear.

“You live to obey your little fingers, don’t you?”

She found the strength to delay her response for a heartbeat.

“Yes, Deirdre.”

I felt her up through her skirt. Mmm... already bare under there.

She pressed against my hand. Her voice sounded dreamlike, through the mewling.

“Deirdre... I...”

A spark of hope in her died at the sight that appeared over my shoulder moments later. She tensed in my arms, unable to look away.

I followed her gaze, turning to behold a smiling Jillian, standing raptly at attention while Kim nuzzled sweetly in her neck.

“Oh... God... Kim... Jill...” Patricia called out, fighting for control.

“We are Vessels, now” Jill answered dreamily, holding Kim tightly against her. “we hear the Word of Priestess and obey her. Hers is the Will of the Temple...”

“Don’t they look wonderful?” I murmured warmly, “So obedient and eager... so wet for you...”

Patricia tried to answer but her voice quivered incoherently. I was rubbing between her thighs again, harder now.

Still holding on?

“The time to rejoin the Temple is upon us. We’ll need to keep Jillian the way she is for now, but Kim is to be properly anointed. Aren’t you, my sweet cunt-worshiper?”

Kim’s voice answered joyously from behind. “Yes, Priestess!”

I leaned over, brushing my warm lips against Patricia’s.

I turned to Kim, and beckoned her near, slipping a warm hand in her snatch when she stood before me. I played with her for a while, watching the fire grow in her eyes.

“What is your fondest wish, Vessel?”

“To serve the Temple, Priestess. To worship, without thought or hesitation. Without memory. To be one with the rapture. To serve all females... to pleasure them. To...”

A moan escaped her

“To belong to them.”

I glanced behind me, and noted how absorbed Patricia was with the dance of my fingers in and out of Kim’s pussy.

“A little overdressed, aren’t you? Why don’t you slide those clothes off and kneel,” I suggested pleasantly.

I heard her deft movements behind me, obeying me without question.

I withdrew my hand at last, wet with my Vessel’s juices, and turned.

Patricia was kneeling, her cunt bare, her fingers already busy in her own snatch. I put my fingers forward, and she resisted only for a moment, before taking them into her mouth avidly.

“It’s what you’ve always wanted, isn’t it?” I asked.

Patricia tried to fight the answer down. Lost.

“Yesss...”

“You’re a hungry little slut. You’ve dreamed of this. You’ve fantasized over and over, always hoping that one day, your mouth would grace Kim’s lovely cunt.”

Patricia, still licking Kim’s juices, answered with own her fingers, slipping a second, then a third, inside her own slit.

“Come closer, my Vessel. Patricia here has a gift for you.

“The gift is mindlessness. It is eternal rapture. Patricia’s sweet little tongue will worship your pussy, now... she will do so because she loves it so... because she has yearned to do so for so long... because she’s unable to help herself... because my voice... because her fingers tell her so...

“You will cum, Vessel... you will cum and it will be the most intense experience of your existence... it will unleash endless ecstasy... it will shatter you... it will dissolve all of your being... it will mold you into a new, better servant... what you once were will be washed away... there will only be the pleasure of obedience and servitude...”

I head my Vessel breathing harder as the words sunk in. She was so eager...

I stepped aside, watching Patricia intently.

Her eyes were glistening as they sought mine. Then drifted shut as Kim moved forward, offering herself.

Wetness fell down Patricia’s cheeks as she searched out Kimberly’s cleft with her tongue.

* * *

Their tongues washed over me. I stood among them, feeling them teasing me... rich manes of hair brushing between my thighs while they licked me clean.

One of them trailed down the curve of my leg, mewling softly while kissing the golden straps fastened around my soft ankles.

The phone rang.

They followed me as I moved, immersed as they were in the ritual, and I strode carefully as I made my way over, enjoying every second of their mindless devotion. I patted one on the head as I came to a stop, and guided her head back in place with a gentle nudge.

She buried her face in my ass, pursuing her tonguing eagerly.

Ohhh, yesss...

I lifted the receiver without speaking.

“The Temple lives,” the voice intoned.

my breath grew huskier with every word of my response “It lives, and it grows with every Vessel that joins it.”

“The Will of the Temple is done?”

“Mmmmm. Yes. The Word was Spoken.”

Soft velvet slipped over me and inside me. Feverishly. In my asshole. In my cunt.

My climax neared as I stood in the wake of three adoring cunt-worshippers.

I felt the last remnants of my old self slip away, while my Priestess spoke Her command.

“Bring them to me.”

i smiled in rapture, looking down, watching it mirrored in the empty eyes of my sweet vessels, while the dark emptiness of my soul filled with wondrous, lustful adoration.

Fin.