The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Village

Chapter 2: Tanya

Jane waited until the last sounds had died away before slipping down from her hiding place. She was visibly upset. Losing two friends like this hurt but it hurt her even more that she’d witnessed the conversion. Her training kicked in and she scouted around the area eliminating any traces of what just happened. No one should be able to find the place again so there could be no searches of the surrounding area. This took Jane about half an hour before she was able to turn and head back to base. Just keep calm she kept telling herself. Just as she was leaving she noticed a small round disk on the ground. Picking it up she realised it was a holodisk. Pushing a button on the side made a hologram appear in the centre. She had no desire to see the propaganda that it would be filled with but maybe intelligence back at base may have a use for it so she pocketed it and headed home.

It took her almost 2 hour to get there and the gate guards were instantly suspicious of her returning alone. She briefly explained and was rushed off to be debrief by the village leaders.

After an hour the debrief was finished and the assembled members excused. Eric the leader of the village renegades signalled for Jane to hang bang whilst the others left.

‘Thank you for having the courage to relay your story like you did’

‘Thank you sir.’

‘We can’t risk anymore tragedies like this in the future Jane. I was thinking of reducing the patrol size to one person each. There used to be over a thousand people in this village now we’re down to about 200. Almost all of them caught. Thankfully no one has reviled our location yet!’

‘Sir no one would willingly tell them and they need a willing convert to preserve memories like that’

‘You’re quite right. Yet I worry that one day someone would betray us. That’s why it was always groups of three on patrol. But we can no longer afford incidents like today. Oh well take a couple of days off to recover ok’

‘Yes Sir’ Jane turned to walk away but as she moved she felt something move in her pocket. It was the holodisk. She took it out and showed it to Eric.

‘Ah another one of those. Stupid things. Ah that reminds me actually. Could you take this to Eve in Intelligence? It would be good if you could deliver the news of her sisters conversion as well. I think a face that knew her well would be better. Don’t you?’

‘Yes Sir’ Agreed Jane though the pit of stomach twisted at the thought of telling Eve the news. Eve was Liz’s sister. Intelligent as they come but with a unpredictable attitude. She had worked in Intel since she was 16 and now at 24 she was in charge. Her Hispanic complexion matched that of Liz her body did not. She was short and wide woman and was prone to comfort eating which in a community with limited food supplies was a real issue.

Jane left the Council hall and headed down the street toward the Intel building. It would be dark soon and the generator would be switched off. The village was only small less than a 1/2 a square mile and was completely fenced in. Almost everyone had a place of their own though as the population was shrinking they were able to spread out more. Part of the their success in not being detected was turning off the power at night. The drone planes used by the new colonists only searched for power signatures rather than heat to stop it detecting bears and other woodland creatures.

She pushed the door to Eve’s lab open and saw straight ahead packing up for the day. She looked up.

‘Oh Hi Jane! How are you?’ She said cheerfully.

‘Ok I guess.’

‘Good Good! What can I help you with?’

Jane decided to go with the Holodisk first

‘I found this in the forest today and thought you could have a look’ She handed the disk over to Eve

‘Ah another one. Thanks I’ll see what it can reveal. Is that all?’

Jane hesitated.

‘Jane? What is it?’

‘Eve, Liz was captured today.’

Eve’s face fell in a second and then she hit the table with her fists.

‘Damn it! I knew this would happen!’

‘Eve. I’m sorry’

‘Sorry?! Look just go! I don’t want to see any of you anymore!’

Jane left silently scared something might get thrown. After a while Eve found that she had calmed down enough to walk home. She gather her things in a bag and started to leave when she noticed the holodisk. She grabbed it and throw it deep in her bag and went home.

Tanya awoke on a comfy large bed. She sat up and looked around. The room she was in was a sterile white and she guessed it was about 6m long and 3m wide. To one side of the room ran a mirrored wall that she guessed was one way glass. The opposite wall was a large window looking out into another larger room. At the far end of the room was a door and small cubicle which upon further inspection contained a toilet and a wash basin. A large screen hung from the ceiling angled at the bed but it seemed to be off. There was no dressing it any other way it was a cell. She caught sight of herself in the mirror. They had removed her clothes and given her a backless hospital gown and somehow they’d removed the dye from her hair taking it back to its original flamey red.

After 20 minutes or so Tanya was getting impatient. There was no way of passing the time and no way of keeping track of the time that past. She looked out of the large window and could make out a large room with a door at the far end and two rows of tubes either side. She could make out that some of the tubes were filled with a clear liquid and when she looked closer at the tubes nearest her there were women suspended in them. They were naked apart from a helmet which covered their eyes and ears. A tube snaked into their mouths and another one went between their legs. As she look the nearest tube on the right row it suddenly lit up in a blue colour similar to the one that was used on Lizzie. The women in the tube twitched slightly and then her body started to change. In a matter of minutes she changed from a average looking woman to a porn star look alike. Tanya couldn’t look away. She watched with wide eyes wondering how it was even possible. A noise behind her startled her and she turned quickly to see Lizzie enter the room.

‘Oh Hi Lizzie’

‘Hi Tanya! They said you might be lonely so I should keep you company!’ She chimed happily. She was wearing the same pink set up as she had been in the forest though this time she had a small pink handbag as well.

‘I don’t suppose there’s any chance you’ll help me escape?’

‘Escape? Why would you want to escape? You’ll be free here! This place is great by the way! Just so great! And it doesn’t matter how horny you get because there’s always someone happy to fuck you!’

‘Ok ok! I get it’ Tanya sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. Lizzie strutted over and sat on the opposite side to her. After a few minutes of silence Tanya heard Lizzie undo her handbag. She glanced over and saw produced a perfume bottle and spray lots of it all over herself. This seemed a little excessive to Tanya but then most of this place seemed strange to her. At least it smelled nice. Kind of an apple type smell Tanya thought to herself.

The screen above them blinked to live suddenly and the officer from the forest appeared. Tanya shot to her feet.

‘You! Look, just let me go!’

‘Now we both know that’s not going to happen. Anyway introductions first. I’m Captain Phillips but that doesn’t really matter to you as you’ll only call me Sir or Master soon’ he replied

‘Like hell I will!’ shouted Tanya which made Phillips chuckle to himself.

‘I thought I’d just let you know what’s going to happen to you next.’

‘Why bother?! Why didn’t you just put me into one of those tubes?’ Demanded Tanya

‘Cause sometimes that gets a bit boring and because you’re so fiery I thought I’d have a bit of fun with you. Now I’ve sent Lizzie in there to keep you company but I’ll warn you she is a beast of pleasure now. See if you can resist her. We’ve deliberately not fucked her for the last 12 hours. She should be getting pretty horny soon.’

‘What are you talking about?’

‘Maybe you should look at her perfume bottle. She’s under strict orders not to touch you until you touch her. Have fun!’ And with that the screen went blank again.

Tanya looked over a Lizzie. She was staring at herself in the mirror and was making different faces.

‘Lizzie? Can I see that perfume?’ Lizzie

‘Oh you want some too?’ turned to her smiling, pulled out the bottle and before Tanya could say anything she got a huge blast all over her. Tanya snatched the bottle away from the bimbo and read the label. ’ PURE LUST’ was written in big red letters on the front and on the back was written ‘Highly powerful female aphrodisiac. For outdoor use only.’ Tanya snorted. She didn’t believe in aphrodisiacs and this surely wasn’t going to work on her!

Time went by and Lizzie had gone back to looking in the mirror this time though she was playing with her tits and moaning softly every now and then. Tanya tried to ignore it. She could feel herself blushing but there something else in her mind as well. She couldn’t put her finger on it but she crossed her legs to make sure.

The screen flashed back to life and in massive text the words ‘Fuck of the Day’ appeared. Lizzie squealed with excitement.

‘I hope they show my conversion! That was so hot!’ she chimed as the screen changed to show first video of a woman dressed as a maid getting fucked on a table and moaning loudly.

‘Oh god I wish that was me!’ Declared Lizzie. Tanya had no desire to watch any of it so she curled up on the bed and shut her eyes. However this didn’t keep the sounds from getting through to her and Lizzie’s ongoing jealous commentary.

After a few different videos had been shown Tanya noticed that Lizzie had stopped with the commentary. She opened her eyes, sat up and despite herself she looked up at the screen and saw a woman being fucked roughly from behind. Her face was a picture of pure bliss. Nothing else matter to her apart from the cock inside her at that moment. Tanya was transfixed to images. She hadn’t realised how aroused she had become. She cursed the aphrodisiac. A moan from further down the bed drew her attention. Lizzie had taken off her clothes and was fingering herself vigorously whilst watching the videos and then smell hit Tanya. A mixture of Lizzie’s juices and the perfume hit her like a tsunami. She swayed slightly in her sitting position and became transfixed by the show that Lizzie was putting on. One of her own hands started to move of its own accord, up her leg and found the spot through her gown and started to rub. After a minute or two the video changed to show two girls kissing and playing with each other. Tanya had never really thought about girls in that way before but the ones on the screen looked so good and the way they touched each other made her long for someone to touch her in that way. She looked Lizzie and the dirty thoughts started crossing her mind. The bimbo was already naked why not? It’s only an aphrodisiac. Can’t covert me just through this. She started to move down the bed toward the masturbating bimbo. She leant in toward Lizzie’s face and gently kissed her on the cheek. Not really knowing how else to initiate it. Lizzie stopped, looked over at Tanya and giggled. She got up on her knees to face Tanya and drew her close kissing her passionately on the mouth. Tanya instantly got more of the perfume up her nose and she melted in Lizzie’s embrace. Before she knew it her gown had been removed and she feel Lizzie’s hot flesh and breasts against hers. Hand roamed all over Tanya’s body until she couldn’t help but let out a moan. Lizzie pushed her gently back on to the bed and started kissing her all over finishing at her pussy where she started licking passionately. Her tongue felt so good and Tanya moaned loudly. The bimbo knew how to please a women. Lizzie tongue grew faster and Tanya could feel herself getting closer to cumming. Her hips started to buck against Lizzie’s tongue she was so close to release now. Then the screen changed and Captain Phillips appeared

‘Lizzie Stop now! Collect your clothes and leave’ He commanded

‘Yes Sir’ Lizzie giggled getting up from between Tanya’s legs and obeying her orders. Tanya snapped back to reality, Closed her legs and tried to cover up.

‘You put on quite a show. Credit to you though. You lasted longer than I thought you would!’

‘Why’d you stop her?’ Asked Tanya now feeling her bodies frustration.

‘I was just giving you a little taste of what it’s like to let go and feel nothing but pleasure. Of course if I’d let her finish you wouldn’t be horny anymore and that’s the way we want you.’

‘Pervert!’

‘Get some sleep. You’ve got a long day ahead tomorrow’ He smiled at her and then the screen went back to the videos.

Tanya curled up on her side and tried to forgot how horny she was. She took deep breathes. She went to cubicle and splashed herself with cold water but it didn’t help much. On her way back to the bed she noticed the Lizzie had left her handbag. She picked it up, unzipped it and looked inside. The perfume was on top followed by several items of makeup and underneath it all lay a pink dildo with a vibrate function. Tanya took it out, looked it over then shook her head and threw it on the bed. She then curled up and tried to go to sleep but the sounds from the screen were keeping her awake and adding to her aroused state.

After a while she looked across the bed at the sex toy and thought about it. Just quickly to get me off to sleep she concluded. She picked it up and found it had three different vibrate functions. She moved up the bed so her back was supported by the headrest and turned the dildo on to the lowest setting. She looked up at the screen and lower the dildo toward her pussy. She used just the tip first against her clit but then soon wasn’t enough so she pushed it inside of herself. She could feel her orgasm building as the toy did its work. She switched the vibrate setting up to two and pushed it in as deep as it would go.

‘MMM Yess!’ She called out she came, at the same time she felt something warm shoot out of the dildo and into her but before she could remove it a tingling feeling spread from inside her pussy and quickly covered her whole body making her back arch and she screamed with passion as she came again.

She pulled the toy out and looked at the end. Something pink dripped off the end. Her thoughts started to become confused and body tingled again. She shuddered. Her whole body just felt so good. She blinked at the toy and put it down, rolled over tried to get some sleep.

She managed to drift off but her dreams didn’t help matters. She kept seeing Lizzie eating her pussy time and time again. Some hours later she woke up again and grabbed the dildo and went to town on herself. This happened two or three more times and each time more of the pink stuff shot into Tanya receptive pussy. Eventually she collapsed with tiredness.

The next morning she awoke with a groggy head instantly remembered what she had done. She felt disgusted with herself for not being able to control her urges. And for not caring about the pink liquid. She touched breasts gently. They felt a lot better than usual. In fact they felt great. She stopped herself from touching anymore and grabbed her gown again.

‘Great’ She thought to herself. ‘Now I can’t even touch myself without getting aroused’ But a voice at the back of her mind said ‘but it felt soo good’.

Lizzie trotted in completely naked with some toast and water which Tanya received gratefully. Whilst she eating Captain Phillips walked into Tanya’s cell. She scowled at him.

‘You put on quite a show for us last night Tanya!’ He produced a remote, pointed it at the screen and a video of Tanya in the thrills of passion appeared

‘Go to hell!’ Tanya barked throwing a plate at him and missing

‘Now Tanya. You didn’t seem too fussed about who watched last night. You gave in to pleasure. And it felt good didn’t?’

‘No! Get lost!’

‘Your bodies probably absorbed enough of our pink sensation enhancer to make you quiver on the finest of touches. In fact that gown is probably causing you problems as we speak.’

‘No I feel fine!’ Tanya lied. She was struggling to keep it together but wouldn’t show weakness to him.

‘Let’s test you then. Lizzie she’s all yours.’ Lizzie let out a squeal of joy and before Tanya could resist she was being pushed down on to the bed and disrobed again. Tanya tried to push away but the feel of flesh on flesh was making resisting hard. Lizzie’s kisses started driving all her thoughts away with rainbow explosions.

‘Nooo mustn’t Mustn’t...’ Was all Tanya could manage.

‘Mustn’t resist silly Tanya!’ said Lizzie finishing her sentence while kissing her up and down eventually heading down between her legs and started licked her expertly again. Tanya had no defence against this. It just felt too good for words. Her mind started clouding over. It was so hard to think of anything but the pleasure now. Then she heard a voice through it all.

‘That’s it Tanya just let go. Don’t resist it. All those girls in the videos have let go and they’re all perfect now! Lizzie let go and you can feel how well she’s worked out.’ Said Phillips from somewhere near her.

‘I... I... I...’ Replied a confused Tanya. But something in what he said kind of made sense to her sex confused brain.

‘She’s about ready. Move her into position Lizzie.’ Ordered Phillips. Lizzie stopped licking and before Tanya knew what was going on she was on her knees on the floor with Lizzie kneeling beside her. Tanya swayed a little from the confusion and the sudden movement and then looked up to see an erect cock standing before her. Something somewhere in her mind told her this was wrong and she looked over at Lizzie. The familiar face was reassuring and calmed her a little.

‘What you waiting for silly!’ Giggled Lizzie

‘What’s going on?’ Managed Tanya trying to understand the situation

‘You need to suck it! Otherwise no one gets to feel good! Here I’ll show you!’ replied Lizzie before leaning forward and hungrily sucking on the cock. Tanya watched her old friend and wondered if it did feel good. Her thoughts had started to cloud more since Lizzie’s tongue assault and she wasn’t sure quite what was going on anymore. All she could think at that moment was that she wanted to feel good again but something still held her back. Lizzie stopped sucking, looked towards Tanya and beckoned to her but Tanya stayed still swaying gently and shook her head slightly.

‘But if don’t you won’t feel good again!’ Lizzie moved around in front of Tanya

‘Want... To ... Goooo...’ Managed Tanya through the fog of confusion.

‘Go where? It’s great here! You get to feel good all the time.’ And with that Lizzie started kissing Tanya’s neck and started moving down body. She expertly worked Tanya in to a sexual daze and moved so she laying on her back with her head between the confused aroused girls legs and was licking passionately. Tanya was well past the point of being able to resist Lizzie’s tongue or even reason why she would want to. She moaned loudly, not longer caring who heard her but then the pleasure suddenly stopped. Tanya opened her eyes to see what was happening and saw the cock was still only inches away from her face.

‘Now Tanya. You can have all the pleasure you like but only when you start to suck.’ Said Phillips from above her. She could feel Lizzie’s hot breathe on her pussy and all she wanted was to feel good again. She lifted a hand up gently took hold of the cock and leant forward and licked it once. Instantly she felt Lizzie lick her again and she let out a small moan. She tried it again. This time a look lingering lick. Lizzie did the same to her. In Tanya’s confused head this all started to make sense. This is what she had to do to feel good. She took the cock in her mouth and started to suck. Moving her head back and forth at a steady pace. She was instantly rewarded by Lizzie’s tongue. It wasn’t long before Tanya’s movements had grown faster. She was barely able to think any more, Everything just revolved around how good it felt. She felt hands on the back of her head but she didn’t care she was getting closer and closer to cumming. She felt it build and build inside her until she couldn’t take anymore. She opened her mouth wide and let out the loudest moan she had ever made and at the same time the cock exploded covering her face in cum. The smell and taste filled her mind and now she would forever know it as the taste of pleasure. Tanya fell sideways panting.

After a few minutes Tanya tried to focus her mind again but this proved quite hard. Thinking about anything through the post cum haze was difficult. She felt someone kneel beside and opened her eyes and saw Lizzie leaning over her. Lizzie was holding cloth and started to wipe Tanya’s face.

‘OHMYGOD! That was sooo hot! I’ve never seen anyone make Captain Phillips cum like that! I bet you feel good?! I remember when he converted me. Felt soo good to let go! But what am I saying? You’re still not converted yet are you? Sorry I just love to watch new recruits get converted and to feel that way for the first time’ Chimed Lizzie. Tanya heard it all but struggled to make much sense through the confusion. She pushed herself up to a sitting position and found that it was only her and Lizzie in the room.

‘Don’t... want... Conversion...’ Tanya managed after thinking hard.

‘Ohh but didn’t that just feel soo good? You could feel like that all the time!’ Tanya had to concede that it had felt good but she remembered somewhere deep down that she had to fight it.

‘Come on!’ Lizzie chimed getting up and pulling on Tanya’s arm until she got up too. She then started pulling her towards the door

‘Where?’ Managed Tanya

‘You’ll see’ Smiled Lizzie as they passed unheeded through the door.

They walked, still naked down several white sterile corridors. Tanya was mildly aware that she should be trying to find her way somewhere. Did she want to get out? Was that right? Eventually they came to another white door which Lizzie opened and plunged into. The room on the other side which was white again was round and almost completely empty. Lizzie dragged Tanya to the centre of the room, told her to stay still and then let go of her and took several steps back. Instantly a transparent tube shot up around Tanya. She was instantly worried. Something in her fuzzy head told her this wasn’t good. The memory of seeing this kind of tube before somewhere else stirred. Maybe in a forest somewhere or in a large room. She felt the sides and they were all solid. She cast a worried and helpless look over to Lizzie.

‘Oh don’t be worried! This is one of the best bits of any conversion! They’re gonna give you a new body! Bit like mine! You’ll be super sexy! Oh that reminds me!’ Lizzie skipped to side of the room, wheeled back a full length mirror and directed it toward Tanya.

‘There know you can enjoy the change even more!’ The bimbo chimed. Tanya glanced at the mirror and saw herself. Her flat straight athletic body was still there and her ginger hair was still wild and untamed.

‘They haven’t got me yet’ She managed to think. She looked around quickly for some way to escape the tube but doing anything quickly in her current state was near impossible. As she was pushing against the glass a bright blue light flashed throughout the tube. It dazzled her and she stumbled back till her back hit the tube where she stopped and leant. Her whole body tingled and all thoughts of movement had gone from her mind in fact Tanya found it difficult to think of anything at that point. All she could do was look straight ahead to where the mirror had been placed. Hundreds of small blue lights from all across the room now clicked and pointed straight at Tanya’s body completely covering her in light. She felt a warm tingling spreading across her whole body and she watched as in the mirror as her body started to change. First thing she noticed was that her hair changed to a deeper red and instead of looking untamed now cascaded down in beautiful locks on to her chest. She felt her ass grow and push away for the glass tube about the same time as she saw her hips widen and waist shrink. Then her tits started to grow and kept going until they matched Lizzie’s. It all felt so good to Tanya which just added to her confusion. Surely something that felt this good couldn’t be bad? As the tingling faded from the rest of her body it all seemed to focus on her clit and for the first time in her life Tanya orgasmed hard without so much as a touch from anything. She felt the centre of her world shift to her pussy and fell to her knees. The blue lights clicked off and tube descended. Tanya still in a post orgasmic haze looked up and straight in the mirror. The sporty independent looking ginger who had been there 5 minutes ago had been replaced with a sexy red head with an incredible rack whose body said Fuck Me.

Lizzie had watched all of this with delight. It was turning her on so much to watching her old friend being converted. The thought that soon she would be a bimbo too made her so hot. She skipped over and help Tanya to her feet and started guiding her back towards her cell.

‘Wow you look so sexy now! So much better! So much more fuckable! You look like a right fuck slave bimbo!’

‘Don’t... want... be Fuck Slave...’

‘Of course you do silly! You like to feel good don’t you?’

‘yeah’

‘and you want to feel that way all the time right?

‘um yeah’

‘Then you’re almost a Fuck Slave like me!’

‘Almost?’ said as they entered her cell. For some reason Tanya felt a little put out by the word.

‘well you just need to prove how much you like to feel good to Captain Phillips now!’

Tanya looked into the room and laying naked on the bed with his cock pointing toward the ceiling was Phillips.

‘Well Tanya you turned out well! So sexy! Why don’t you come here and show me what a good fuck slave you can be.’ Lizzie pushed a hesitating Tanya toward the bed.

‘i... i...’ Was all that Tanya could managed. Her thoughts now a complete jumble. She couldn’t take her eyes off his cock either. She knew it meant pleasure. She knew it must be good but some part of her still hestitated.

Lizzie guided Tanya across the room, onto the bed and into position above Phillips. She could feel the his cock, warm, long and hard rubbing against her pussy. It felt good somehow right. Lizzie was now kneeling beside her. Whispering into her ear.

‘Captain Phillips is right below you and he wants to fuck you. All you have to do is move your sexy hips down and everything will become clear!’ Lizzie urged and she pinched Tanya’s new nipple. It sent shockwaves through Tanya’s new body overpowering all reason and she felt the last strings of resistance snap. She lowered her hips on to the waiting cock which glided easily into her dripping pussy. Tanya felt her hips take control and with every stroke she felt the confusion clear and her old life fading away. She didn’t care anymore, She liked this too much. She raised herself up to a sitting position without missing a stroke. One of her hands found her tits and the other found her clit.

‘Yes!! Fuck me! Make a Fuckslave! I want to be a wanton whore!’ She screamed. She felt the biggest orgasm of her life racing towards her as the cock pumped in and out of her. She moaned loudly and collapsed in a heap. She heard Lizzie’s voice near her ear

‘Tanya, I know you can hear me. You are now a Fuckslave, Like me! We Obey any command given to us by men or other Fuck Slaves. All we want in life is to feel pleasure and to bring it to others. We will know no jealously and your legs will be open for men and women alike. Do you understand?’

‘Mmm yes’ Declared Tanya before passing out.

When she came to she found that all the clouds in her head had gone it was all clear now. She understood. She looked around and saw that Lizzie was bent over the bed being fucked from behind by Phillips. Her face one of pure bliss and ecstasy like the women in the videos. Tanya instantly felt like she knew what she had to do. She got up and bent over the bed next to Lizzie presenting her pussy to be fucked. Phillips laughed.

‘You catch on quick!’ He pulled out of Lizzie and positioned himself behind Tanya. He rubbed against her pussy and she moaned loudly. It felt like he was teasing her. After less than a minute Tanya couldn’t take anymore and pushed her hips back and felt the him enter her.

‘Mmm yes fuck me!’ she squealed. Phillips was happy to oblige. Tanya looked straight ahead and saw herself in the mirrored wall. Her face was a picture of pure lust and with a new tits swinging with every thrust she looked just like the girls in the videos. One day she make the Fuck of the Day show!

She could feel Phillips getting faster and she knew that he would cum soon. It felt so good to be fucked that nothing else mattered. She knew she’d been bimbofied but she didn’t care. It was clear that it’s all she had ever wanted to be. He pulled out and ordered Tanya and Lizzie on their knees and then showered them with cum. They turned and kissed each other pressing their tits against each other. Tanya knew her new life would be fun.

Eve stepped through the door to her home around the same time as the power switched off. She signed. This was no way to live. She pulled out some matches, lit some candles around the place and then fell on to her sofa, throwing her handbag down next to her. Things were certainly getting harder in the village and with today’s news about Liz she felt that it was only going to get worse. Autumn was approaching and there was already chill in the air. This was no way to life Eve thought as bad as it is Liz and Tanya being captured at least they’ll be warm and well fed tonight. She sighed and put her head in her hands then she felt her anger build again.

‘It was all this villages fault! Nothing good ever happened here. Just a constant battle for survival. If they hadn’t been so careless then Liz would still be here.’ She said aloud to the room though no one else was there. She punched a pillow

‘There’s just no point in this anymore! Why are we putting ourselves through all this?’ She got up from the sofa and went over to a bookshelf where she kept her log books. She felt that if she could find just one occasions in them were they’d had a success then the world would seem a better place. She picked a book at random, returned to the sofa and let the book fall open. The report that confronted her was from 3 months ago where she had led a team out in to the forest with a load of equipment in the vain hope of contacting someone off planet for help. As soon as they had started transmitting they had been discovered and conversion units descended on them. They had scattered and out of a team of 5 only 2 of them had made it back to base. This wasn’t the good news Eve wanted to read. If anything it just added to her anger. She had been against the idea of trying to make contact from the start but they’d insisted. It seemed inevitable to her that they would all be caught at some point. She didn’t want to think anymore about it may be a good night’s sleep would help her.

Eve was about to retire when she remembered the Holodisk in her handbag. She pulled it out and looked it over. Normally she would only conduct tests in her lab but all the previous Holodisk had just contained crude message about giving up and videos of women doing things that made Eve blush. This time however she didn’t care for lab rules. After giving it a once over she placed it on her coffee table and pressed the button on the side. Nothing happened for a moment and then a red light flashed on the side and pointed straight at Eve. There was a click noise from within and the light went off.

‘The other disks never did anything close to this’ Eve thought out loud.

She went to turn it off and then continue in her lab just in case. But as she reached to pick it up a Hologrammatic women was projected out from the top. She was about foot tall and on closer inspection Eve realised it was her. She was even more shocked when it seemed to speak in her voice.

‘Look around you this can’t be a good way to live. Why do we struggle so? We can have much if we surrendered. We go hungry most of the time and go cold in the winter!’ Eve felt weird listening to herself speak words that she hadn’t said but there was no denying it was the truth.

‘And look at my body. How am I ever going to achieve anything looking like this.’ Here we go thought Eve just more about sex and she went to turn off the Hologram but as she did so the image of her started to change. Eve was transfixed as she watched herself change from her current fat form into a fantastically sexy one wearing a skimpy cheerleaders uniform.

‘Hee hee That’s better! And you know those who come in willingly get to keep their brains’ said the hologram. Then it ended. Eve sat there and thought to herself.

Eventually after much arguing with herself she decided to leave at first light. There was too much pain left here and not much else for her or for anyone. They had betrayed her trust too many times and they had betrayed Liz as well. They had lied to them all, There was no fight to win here only to be lost. They were going to fall at some point it may as well be to someone they know. She had trusted them and they still trusted her. She would show them all how to live.