The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Viva Virgin Vegas Victims

Keywords: [MC MF MD MM NC hypno mindcontrol]

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’. publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message

* * *

I know my mother hoped for a white wedding for her oldest daughter, but my sisters husband-to-be didn’t believe in Jesus and they decided on an Elvis rock and roll wedding. So here we are in Las Vegas, we both came here to witness the wedding along with my parents.

My sister had met her Husband at an Elvis impersonator convention, and having the wedding in Vegas allowed their friends to come. It was an experience watching over a dozen Elvis impersonators squeeze into the tiny wedding chapel to be married by the King himself. I have to admit we both enjoyed the ceremony, but it hasn’t convinced us to change our plans. Simon is my fiancée, he proposed to me back in college a few months ago, the happiest day of my life. We met at a church event around a year ago and are both in the final year of college.

No wedding date has been set yet yet since we both need to finish off school, but Simon and me are still set on having a full church wedding. I know both our parents are proud of that, but it is also what we both want.

My parents have flown home this afternoon, and as my sister has headed off on her honey moon, me and Simon are alone in Vegas for one night prior to our departure.

We are both pledged to remain virgins until out wedding night, so are booked into separate rooms at the Hotel, but that doesn’t stop us sharing a meal together.

During the meal Simon asked if I wanted to see the Hypnosis Show at the hotel.

“Aren’t the shows here rather expensive?” I respond.

Simon pulls a red ticket out from his pocket “I was given a ticket for the show by the clerk on the front desk, so we only need to buy one”

Well it was our last night in Vegas, we don’t gamble due to both our age and morals, and we hadn’t seen any shows yet so I agreed and went with Simon to buy a second ticket . Strangely the ticket was white this time, unlike the red ticket Simon had got earlier.

* * *

The Hypnosis show audience was packed, but seating wasn’t reserved and we got a decent pair of seats in the middle of the theatre, sitting next to a honeymooning couple who seemed nice enough, despite them encouraging us to go on stage. This is something we both don’t want to do as its one thing to watch a hypnosis show and another to participate.

The show got started with a spectacular. Lasers and smoke filled the theatre this was obviously well produced. Then the hypnotist appeared, a middle age non de-script man in a sparkly suit.

“Before we get the show started folks, someone here has the lucky red ticket and has won the prize” he announced.

With a start I realise that was Simon’s! Simon has also realised and raises his ticket into the air

“We have a winner! come up on stage and collect your prize” the Hypnotist shouted.

Simon gets up and makes his way to the stage.

The Hypnotist meets Simon on stage and shakes his hand, “Congratulations on winning a free SLEEP”

I was shocked and it took me a moment to register, Simon had fallen to the floor!

“Don’t worry folks, that’s just an example of instant hypnosis a natural state and one tonight a few of you will enjoy. If you want to volunteer and experience this wonderful state, come up on stage now!”

Music played and I noticed the Hypnotist wake up Simon and speak to him. I was expecting Simon to come straight back to his seat but he instead took a seat up on stage. It seems he had decided to volunteer after all.

The show was fun, especially so since my fiancée was in it. Seeing him quack like a duck was the highlight for me although I doubt my parents would have approved.

When the show ended Simon chatted with the Hypnotist a bit and received an envelope from him, no doubt it was some prize for having the red ticket. Once he was off the stage I did tease Simon a bit over him volunteering when he had said he wouldn’t, but he didn’t argue back.

I point to the envelope sticking out of his pocket and ask “What is in it?”

“I need to open it back at my room” Simon says and quickly stuffs the letter deep into his pocket . This is out of character, Simon normally shares everything with me. But it is late and we both decide to retire to our rooms.

* * *

When I got back to my room, I spent the next half hour having a shower and getting ready for bed before noticing Simon’s wallet in my handbag. I must have held onto it when we bought the second show ticket. It is also strange that Simon didn’t call me once he got back to his room, as he would surely have missed it.

To avoid him worrying I pick up the phone and dial his room. I am surprised to get an engaged tone from the phone.

This is strange, who can be calling? Not another woman? I stop myself this is not becoming of me and I know I can trust him. He might have just taken the phone off the hook to get a good nights sleep.

Putting on my dressing gown, I decide to go to his room and pass him the wallet.

It is only a few doors down the hallway, but when i get there I hear voices from inside. Voices and giggling!

Jealousy rears up as I bang on the door.

The giggling continues

I bang again, and the door opens.

Pushing the door open and storming into the room, ahead I see the bed and i’m shocked.

On the bed is Simon led face down naked, he is giggling and purring!, The phone is off the hook beside him along with an opened envelope.

Rushing over to the the bed I turn him over, his eyes are open and he stares blankly ahead with a glazed expression and a broad smile on his face.

“Simon talk to me”, I slap him, but It has no effect, he continues to giggle and stare blankly ahead.

I pick up the letter, all it says is “Slave call me on extension 5558 for instructions”.

Shocked, it took a moment for my brain to work out that if Simon was on the bed like this, who let me into the room?.....I froze, someone might be behind me!

Slowly I turn around and look at a man. A naked middle aged man who says “Simon restrain her”

The voice and face seem familiar, but in a panic I realise I am being pulled back onto the bed. I feel Simon’s naked body under me as his arms and legs wrap around me. Instinctively I struggle trying to break free but he holds me firm. Before I think to shout for help, the middle aged man stuffs some cloth into my mouth leaving me vainly trying to struggle against Simon’s hold.

“ well this is unexpected” the man said, “Simon who is the woman?”

“MASTER, SHE IS MY FIANCE " Simon said in a voice without any emotion.

“Well you best continue to restrain her, as she would do to you after any wedding” The man chuckled. “My apologies girl I didn’t know he was with anyone, normally all those we give the winning tickets to are cute single guys visiting Vegas. A little arrangement I have here at the Hotel to satisfy my desires.”

With a start I recognise him now he is closer, he is the stage hypnotist we saw earlier!

“To answer the questions I suspect you would ask if you weren’t gagged, yes your boyfriend is under my control and will do anything I tell him and I have enjoyed him tonight.” The Hypnotist pauses a moment before continuing “But do you want to keep him? and what would you do to keep him? I could get him to leave you, or guarantee he marries you. What do you want?”

The thought of losing him was unbearable, even more than the shock of realising what the Hypnotist meant by having ‘enjoyed him tonight’.

“Well if you want to keep him, you need to let me hypnotize you”

Despite my tears, my fear and anger must have shown

“If you don’t.... well.... it won’t end nicely for you i’m afraid.”

No way was I going to let him hypnotize me, after what he had done to Simon, but I was helpless here. Despite my fear an idea came to me, perhaps if I play along i might trick him into letting us go?

“Girl, do you agree?” he asks.

Weakly I nod my fake agreement.

“Good Girl, its allot more profitable for me this way and avoids upsetting those who knew you, Look into my eyes”

I did as he said, ready to play along. remembering how those at the stage show had reacted.

“ I want you to look right here. Don’t take your eyes from mine. there is nothing in this world that can keep you from entering into a very deep and pleasant state of hypnosis, and doing it in just a few seconds, Now, take a deep breath and fill up your lungs”

I am strangely light headed as I find myself breathing in.

“Exhale”.

I breathed out, I feel extremely relaxed and I’m worried I’m not really acting here.

“Good girl Relax and ...”

All I hear is the word “SLEEP” before everything goes blank.....

* * *

“Awake”

My eyes slowly adjust to the light and I notice I’m led on the bed with Simon. He stretches as I do, we obviously both woke at the same time

“Welcome to my stable girl, its lucky you are a great subject and despite trying to resist, you couldn’t” the Master says

I smile back , there is no need to speak as he hasn’t given me permission, I feel a little guilty at previously trying to resist his control.

“Stand up both of you, and remove your clothes girl”

I let my dressing gown fall to the floor, before standing naked next to Simon for my master to inspect. The Master puts his clothes on before looking us over.

“Nice tits girl, not something I like, but I suspect they will interest some guys” he says before barking out the command. “Confirm your programming” .

In stereo both Simon and me reply.

“We will keep secret that we are your slaves, We will obey your commands no matter what they are. We will return to Vegas at the spring break to be of service to whomever you want”.

The Master smiles at us, I feel my heart flutter he is so pleased at our obedience.

“Now is the time for you to have an enjoyable reward for your submission, Simon please fuck Karen until daybreak like a pair of sluts.".

I see the Master turn and leave as Simon throws me down onto the bed.

Just before Simon gets ready to penetrates my clitoris with his rock hard cock, I reflect on this weekend and how perfect it has been...

[The End?]